VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234567 ]

Welcome To Home Style Spanking

Subject: Re: Anonymous Genders

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:39:40 03/23/14 Sun

My name is kevin I live in indianapolis IN if someone is interested in whipping me or caning me contact me at kevinbbutts@mail.com I am also a male. Can't wait to hear from you.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:36:38 03/18/14 Tue

I am a male I live south of indianapolis IN and looking for some to well I would like to be caned severely but I will consider other forms of punishment I will just need to find out what kind of implements you have. Please replyif you live near indpls. My name is kevin

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:50:06 02/04/14 Tue

I am a male if interested please reply and I live in south indianapolis in. Area

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:42:53 02/04/14 Tue

I am a male and I live by indianapolis in south

Subject: Anonymous Genders

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:31 02/01/14 Sat

The owner of this forum didn't put in a field for user names, so it's hard to tell the gender of the poster.
It would be nice if posters would give their gender.
I am male.

Subject: Re: Male spanking and humiliation forum

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:38:02 01/22/14 Wed

Want someone to cane me severely I live in the indpls IN area.

Subject: Re: Military School Paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:06 01/14/14 Tue

they didnt make you pull your pants down and you were turned away from everyone else if you were waiting to get the lick so you only heard the impact and screams you didnt see anything

Subject: Re: whip me bum

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:50 12/01/13 Sun

Still in indy and still waiting

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:19:53 11/28/13 Thu

I am still in the indianapolis in area

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:57 11/26/13 Tue

Are you still in the indianapolis area

Subject: Re: Male spanking and humiliation forum

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:21:53 11/25/13 Mon

I want my butt severely caned. I live in the indianapolis area.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:54 11/12/13 Tue

Whip my ass with your little red whip I live in indpls in area

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:38 11/10/13 Sun

Do you still have your 3 ft red bullwhip I would like you to whip my soft white raw naked bare ass to shreads I live in indianapolis in area post something back if you are interested. I am really interested in somebody tearing my ass UP.

Subject: Re: whip my ass

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:31:47 11/06/13 Wed

To our encounter I also want a big fan blowing accross my ass I also want headphones with music if you can arrange that I want a big bag of ice placed accross my for 15 minutes before you start. It will take me a couple of weeks to prepare my ass I want all hair on my ass and legs and I want to soften them too so it form welts easier. I can't wait to meet you.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:11:39 11/05/13 Tue

I will take you up on your offer but it sounds like its all talk. If not tell me what kind of a whip you will be using, no baby whips now. If you are serious about being very brutal and are willing to shread the bottom of my raw bare ass up leave me a message about selling a motorcycle a harley for 20000.00 on the bulletin at the waverly indiana library in waverly at ind 144 and ind 37 with your phone number on it and I will call you about getting together for a session I also want to be tied spread eagle with the bottom of my ass paraell to the floor.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:04 09/12/13 Thu

Typical savagery out of a hell hole like Mississippi. Anyone involved in this should still be doing hard time in the pen and sued into oblivion.Total human scum.

Jim Prokop
Yakima,WA

Subject: Re: Spanked by PE teacher

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:51 08/29/13 Thu

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!!

Subject: Re: Return to spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:06:24 08/14/13 Wed

I was spanked a lot growing up bear butt,over my step-mother lap,like to talk to any one that to talk about, bear butt spankings?

Subject: Re: Is 14 too old for a bare bottom spanking?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:56 04/21/13 Sun

that is abuse

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:50 04/15/13 Mon

I will whip your ass until you are too hot to touch and maybe bleed.

Subject: Re: caning the botttom of my bare ass.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:48:48 03/04/13 Mon

i do it to you if you cane my bare ass

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:03 03/03/13 Sun

i need to whip my ass

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:47:57 02/09/13 Sat

Ii know the feeling i wouldnt mind having it used on me to.

Subject: whip my ass

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:20 02/03/13 Sun

i whip my own ass with my pants down i love it

Subject: caning the botttom of my bare ass.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:15 01/28/13 Mon

I am still looking for someone to very severely cane the bottom of my bare ass. I need somebody that lives in the indianapolis or bloomington in area.i would like to find someone quick.. male or female i really dont care. Leave message on board and i will contact you. Please leave message..
)h

Subject: Male spanking and humiliation forum

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:55:08 01/03/13 Thu

Ignore the message below. It doesn't exist. The new male spanking forum is

http://www.voy.com/229789/

Subject: Boy spanking forum

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:36 01/03/13 Thu

Come and share your recollections and experiences at

http://voy.com/229772/

the forum focuses on older boys teens and above

Subject: Is it possible to buy drugs online?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:58:06 12/16/12 Sun

Brand name pain medications without a prescription online, fast delivery, good prices. For more information mail us at: drstevenpe@gmail.com

Buy OxyContin, GHB, Dilaudid, Nubain, Rohypnol, Norco without a prescription online

Subject: Re: Has tenant in a two-four family home-apt. seen you?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:28:11 11/29/12 Thu

Yes, it happens. We are living in four-family home and all boys are spanked by parents in basement whoever is present.

Subject: Re: Spanked at 20

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:30:39 11/16/12 Fri

I think your son is to old! Spanking should stop at 14.
I'm 18 and my parents (mostly my dad). But I think I'm to old to be punished in this way. It's also very difficult to explain to others why you have red bottom. and_y94@yahoo.com

Subject: Party Entertainers (NC10041)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:44:55 11/15/12 Thu

Childrens entertainer; wedding magician, children party magician and entertainer in Birmingham. Great childrens entertainment plus Close-up magic.
(http://www.andysmagic.co.uk)

Subject: NUSH ONLINE (NC11952)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:12:13 11/15/12 Thu

Many people are looking for online jobs because they want to work at the comforts of their home. The solution is NushOnline Jobs. You do not have to do complicated things and for doing work does not require much expertise but basic computer, internet, and typing skills.
(http://www.nushonline.com)

Subject: NUSH ONLINE (NC10046)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:33 11/14/12 Wed

Many people are looking for online jobs because they want to work at the comforts of their home. The solution is NushOnline Jobs. You do not have to do complicated things and for doing work does not require much expertise but basic computer, internet, and typing skills.

Subject: Party Entertainers (NC10051)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:33:52 11/14/12 Wed

Childrens entertainer; wedding magician, children party magician and entertainer in Birmingham. Great childrens entertainment plus Close-up magic.
(http://www.andysmagic.co.uk)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:14:45 11/13/12 Tue

Bend ...Over..........you'll get...what you need ..out ....of.....caring. for......You! :)

Subject: Re: about me

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:59 11/13/12 Tue

I beleve in ....Over the. Knee....Bare Bottom ;spankings...like you get at home.....from
mom..or ...Dad

Subject: NUSH ONLINE (NC10041)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:55:36 11/05/12 Mon

Subject: Re: about me

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:15 11/03/12 Sat

all i can tell you is that you are not on your own out there.....there are plenty of us looking for someone with guts to whip us

Subject: whip me bum

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:00 11/03/12 Sat

just bought a gorgeous red whip, - short bull-whip, 3 feet long....very flexible but will leave beautiful marks....Only trouble is I have to whip myself, which is not too satisfactory.....

Subject: Assignment 2: Buy Wholesale clothing (NC10408)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:02:51 10/30/12 Tue

Order from One 2 Wear you’ll get cheap wholesale clothing but you also get first class customer service and fast shipping wherever you are, and all orders in the UK delivered free of charge. (http://www.one2wear.co.uk)

Subject: Re: medics999@gmail.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:33 10/22/12 Mon

Where ae you located? I am in TX. I am 64 a school teacher and a real dad. I amm enough older than you to serve as your uncle if you arenear or can come to me. My name is Gerald. You can contact me at waltz.gerald@yahoo.co.

Subject: Buy Wholesale clothing (NC10051)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:51 10/15/12 Mon

Order from One 2 Wear you’ll get cheap wholesale clothing but you also get first class customer service and fast shipping wherever you are, and all orders in the UK delivered free of charge. (http://www.one2wear.co.uk)</p>

Subject: Buy and sell vehicles (NC10041)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:47:32 10/09/12 Tue

Buy and sell your used cars, bike, trucks,every type pf vehicle in UK with Good price.(http://www.autotrader.co.uk/)</p>

Subject: Buy and sell vehicles (NC10044)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:57:47 10/06/12 Sat

Buy and sell your used cars, bike, trucks,every type pf vehicle in UK with Good price.(http://www.autotrader.co.uk/)

Subject: Pain medicaments without a prescription online!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:43:18 10/03/12 Wed

Brand name pain medicaments without a prescription online, fast delivery, good prices. For more information mail us at: drstevenpe@gmail.com

Subject: girls spanked bare ass

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:14:36 09/29/12 Sat

how old were u for last one?

Subject: Re: Too old?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:10:49 09/29/12 Sat

my sisters were spanked bare ass by dad till age 22

Subject: Too old?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:45:47 09/27/12 Thu

How old is too old? My parents always spank me in the diaper position, laying on my back, legs up etc. Im 15 and its really humiliating for me, they also sometimes make me wear a diaper after because ive wet myself during a spanking, even more humiliating

Dan
dwsigma97@yahoo.com

Subject: Discipline in Los Angeles

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:14 09/04/12 Tue

Any young women (18 or older) in the Los Angeles area in need of a sound disciplinary strapping?? perhaps you would like to re - create a childhood strapping in a role play session. I can provide what you wish. I respect all limits and will use safe word if you wish. If interested contact me: hayesrw.mti@gmail.com

Subject: 18 and still spanked!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:50:05 08/22/12 Wed

Hi,

my name is Andy and I'm 18. I get spanked frequently by my parents. Most time my dad spanks.
I think I'm to old to get spanked! I'm even not allowed to wear sagging pants (but I love it)! If my parents see me sagging I get a spanking! Hate it!!!!
I have a little brother who gets spanked too.

Are there other guys who have the same "problem"?

If you want to talk: and_y94@yahoo.com

Subject: about me

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:34:57 08/21/12 Tue

i need someone to whip my ass to shreads preferably with a rattan cane or i live in the indianapolis,in. area can you help me please.

Subject: whipping my bare ass

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:54:35 08/19/12 Sun

want my bare ass to be whipped raw. i prefer a rattan cane to be used or some kind of a whip or what ever. i live in the indianapolis in. area. reply to this message board and i will get back to you through it.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:58:34 08/16/12 Thu

i want someone to severely cane my bare ass to a very very raw condition or if somebody has a razor strop or some kind of a whip not a toy whip like you get in a novelty shop but a real one please let me know. just leave a message on this message board and i will get back to you through it. thank you so much.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:48:15 08/16/12 Thu

i want someone to severely cane my bare ass to a very very raw condition or a razor strop or a whip of some kind not a toy whip like you buy in a novelty shop. i live in the indianapolis indiana area. please reply to this and i will get back to you through this message board. thank you so much.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:27:38 08/15/12 Wed

i want somebody to severely cane my bare ass. i live in the indianapolis in. area. if there is somebody in this area please leave a message on this board and i will get back with you. thank you very much.

Subject: Re: stapping the janitor

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:32:55 08/10/12 Fri

This guy has a need to get his butt strapped, otherwise he would not have made this agreement with you. Watch his reactions during a strapping. Give him breaks and let him stand up during the breaks--then have him go back down over the couch arm. If he gets a woody during the process, or if he spreads his butt so you can see his hole, the janitor is probably a masochist who wants more than just a red butt. Yty massaging his butt with lotion and see what happens...

Subject: Re: Older males who visit or receive visits from father figure friend for bottom warmings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:50:10 08/10/12 Fri

Men who were given strappings or some other kind of walloping by their dad as teens will probably find a need to continue this experience for psychological reasons--it's a kind of male bonding that is difficult to cut off. Of course, finding a man who will help you continue with these experiences may be a little tricky. I tried gay ads, looking for a top or an S&M top. At first, it felt weird going to a guy just for that. I finally found a guy who understood my psychological need to continue getting thrashed with a leather strap. He considers it just good therapy for me. I strip to my socks and he has me lie on a cushioned bench designed for this purpose. At times I wonder if I will outgrow by need, but no, I just keep going back to him In fact, I'm beginning to need longer sessions from him--I'm hooked on an hour devoted to accumulating sensations on my butt skin. I pay him because I think I'm taking so much of his time, he deserves something. Also, he understands how satisfying it is when he starts slow, accelerates, gives me breaks, and finishes me off with two or three red marks that turn into bruises. Am I becoming a masochist?

Subject: Re: paddling after 13

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:13 08/05/12 Sun

Mick,you spank well, do you spent time in preparing your boy for punishment? Punishing him extra when he gets stiff helps him to control himself I think and sounds good. Russell

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:14:32 08/05/12 Sun

I don't mind at all when I bare my boy and see his privates, it makes for good punishment. My boy of 14 now has to bend naked while holding his heels, this stops clenching and offers me a good target. He gets more if he gets stiff. Mick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:03:01 08/05/12 Sun

I always make it a point only to spank my son now 14 just with his tiny briefs on. Except if he swears or steals, then its bare butt. Frankie always gets a stiffie and looks very shy. He only recently got into puberty and needs privacy,but shame is good for the lad.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:49:08 08/05/12 Sun

I always encourage my 2 boys now 13 and 15 to control getting hard during and after spanking. And they are sometimes successful.But if they have orgasms they get a further spanking, because that is not permitted.
Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:22:11 08/05/12 Sun

Please can you post one of your fake coach paddling stories now, you know, pick of the hundreds you've posted all over the place under different names.

Subject: paddling after 13

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:01:17 08/03/12 Fri

Mom or dad always paddled us boys bare over their knee til 13+ After that--we got paddled on the bare butt as before however, we just bent our bare butts over in front of them and held our knees---I did not care about their seeing my naked butt--but just having to bend over let you not have to show your genitals and in teen yrs that was important

Subject: 24year occasional spanking with Leather Strap

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:31 07/30/12 Mon

I found your posting in regard to a occasional spanking of some interest .However it would be helpful if you could sharevsome additional dara in regard to this so that I could better understand the circumstances which you refer to takes place I would appreciate if could do a additional posting and or Email me @ Jlb8203@live.com I further would like to convey that the purpose of this Forum is to share and learn from each other .Thanks

Subject: Re: SCHOOL BUS BRATS

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:12:55 07/25/12 Wed

I'm afraid you are mistaken on several fronts. Students riding a school bus are subject to school regulations and discipline. A school administering sanctions never precludes the parents/family following up at home with more of the same. More importantly, you appear to have missed my implication: of course New York schools abandonned corporal punishment years ago. Would these brats have acted this brazen if they knew the paddle was waiting for them in the principal's office? Finally, what is the difference between there and their?

Subject: Return to spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:10 07/22/12 Sun

During sixth grade, so when I was eleven, my parents had pretty much decided I was too old to be spanked though that did not stop a lot of threats and the occasional passing swat to my behind. I never got spanked that often, maybe once every few months or so. Towards the end of the seventh grade though, when like most kids approaching adolescence, my behavior got a lot worse, and my parents were at loss to deal with it. What they really hated was the plain disrespect. Towards the end of the school year during a particularly loud shouting match with my parents my dad grabbed me, put me over his knees and gave me a pretty hard spanking. Both my parents thought this was the right thing to have done, and even I understood on a certain level, it was deserved, but it was pretty much of a shock. We talked a bit about that spanking and my dad told me if I behaved that way again, there was a good chance I would get spanked. It was not that much after that I had to sit down for a lecture session, and when my dad was done, he very firmly, but without much anger this time, told me I was going to get spanked. Down came my jeans, and the seat of my underpants got well warmed.

Well, the spankings continued through 8th grade, and although it only happened about three times, I did get spanked as a freshman, for really bad things like taking the car for a spin without licence etc.

Just wondering if any others remember your parents changing their mind about spanking in the teen years. I used to think I was pretty unique getting spanked at 13, but I think it happened more than I thought. Tim

Subject: Poplin for the forum on erections/ spankings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:10:40 07/21/12 Sat

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:27:30 07/20/12 Fri

Did neighbor ever spank you with her flip flops or sandals too?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:29 07/18/12 Wed

In my view all spanking should be done o. The Bare after one reaches his 12 birthday .In addition once a person reaches late preteen age and older when corporal punishment is used it can no longer be called a Spanking it becomes a whipping without doubt..It is essential when giving a whipping that the climate be one that provides piracy in addition it's essential that there is preparation time for all concerned.All conditions that are required and meet the Norm need to be met EG The person getting sanctioned has to be in the position to receive the Spanking and or whipping .I can't stress enough the conditions that exist before and after a whipping //Spanking are most important to the overall situation

Subject: Re: Spanked at 18 .0

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:00:54 07/18/12 Wed

Please inform me as to what is usual family bare bottomed spanking .I believe all 18 year olds can be foolish and stubborn but three must be more to this so kindly share that so I can better understand the climate .and circumstances prior to the Spanking taking place .In addition no matter the circumstances when a spanking is going to take place it need definitely to be in private it's not a show and tell situation and witnesses should never be present when the actual spanking takes place .in most situations when a punishment like a Spanking is going to take everyone in the environment at that time knows what happening this generally can't be helped because of nature of the situation and the sounds ETC hat come from that situation.If it is meant to be a learning experience for others I would leave the door open where the spanking is occurring this way all gets to hear but they don't see anything.In addition if it's considered a family affair and there is open communication within this environment perhaps a family meeting could take place where a discussion around Spankings could take place.This of course would take place without the person who was spanked .One additional point because of the ageETc we should refer to this situation as a whipping

Subject: Re: SCHOOL BUS BRATS

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:01:21 07/17/12 Tue

First off --Be advised that the Paddle nor any other form of coporal punishment can be used in the Schools in newyork.State it's been outlawed.In addition it's the parents of these boys who should be dealing with there punishment not the school

Subject: Re: dads (or uncle) - big boy spanking picture

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:44:11 07/17/12 Tue

Big Boy spankings ----I too believe that a man hand across youngster Hide is a good thing attitude adjustment via a spanking can be most effective. However at 19 it appears from what you shared that you need something a little different than the ordinary spanking .I believe you need a serve whipping and up to now it doesn't appear that this has occurred.In addition your currently getting a spanking your words 3or 4 times' week I believe this over kill .My recommendation is that you contract with your Dad in regard to your spankings and climate vin which they occur .I believe you need one maybe two serve spankings All of these spankings need for you be completely Naked.The first one would be with a Strap and it would be followed by the use of the paddle perhaps ten good shots If ca second session is necessary it would be across a spanking bench with the Razor strap and you get it until your Hide was Blistered and Welted

Subject: Re: brought back the paddle

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:12:12 07/17/12 Tue

It sounds like to me you got a good introduction to the Paddle at age 19 In regard to receiving the paddle with your boxers on that is not the way it is normally given .Generally all punishment with the paddle is on the Bare without question or discussion .In addition when one gets the paddle it's never over the knee especially for a 19 year old .In most cases when the Paddle is used one needs to be stretched out on a bed or couch on his stomach .In some situations it's done laying over a spanking bench .It sounds like you got the paddle but it wasn' a serve whipping .It also seems to indicate that your Moms wanted to send you a message around your poor behavior.As far getting it every week for five weeks due to your poor language I believe you earned it In future those Boxers need to be Off-without question or discussion .We will then speak again. thanks Jim

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:12 07/17/12 Tue

Tom---Let's face it there no point in hiding the Truth .Anyone who receives a whipping with the paddle is going to remember it and have a very sore Ass for sure .I don't believe there is any question about this .In regards to one gettiing the paddle every week forv5 weeks this is some times the case.However it's my view that if this a true story and the Paddle was used every week for 5 weeks I would like to know what the circumstances were and also what was the end result in regard to the condition of his Ass after the five weeks .this to me is a little over the top and that's why we need to clarify the information. thanksJim

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:19 07/17/12 Tue

---don So your telling us that you got the Paddle. Twice and it wasn't so bad .Why not Explain your statement and tell us a little about the circumstances in which you received the paddle Thanks. Jm

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:20:28 07/17/12 Tue

Iam sure the bringing back the Paddle will serve a good purpose for some Generally the mention of a paddle punishment and or the siight of it makes some people very nervous In addition the sound of the Paddle being put acoss someone Hide can have affect on all thosevinvolved or not.If one is punished with the paddle it will have a more lasting affect than other type of punishment .In addition in most situation where the Paddle is used it's generally across the Bare without question or discussion

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:56 07/17/12 Tue

In my opinion 14 isn't too old for bsre bottom spanking.It may be embrassing for this to occur with a fourteen year old but in most situations it may be necessary I'm order to get a point across Going one step further at 14 over the need spanking in myviewis inappriorate .In addition at 14,when and. If a spanking is necessary one needs to use a Strap and or a paddle.In some situations a skin to skin whipping might serve a purpose depending on the situation if this were to occur the spanking would be with open hand across the BareHide and. Would amount to slaps acoss the Bare Hide how ever wouldn't recommend this procedure as normal norm

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:27:18 07/14/12 Sat

as in don...'t believe a word I say.

There, fixed.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:40:26 07/14/12 Sat

to tom - it wasn't so bad, don't forgeet it was a week between paddlings. my name is don

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:08 07/12/12 Thu

tom to anonymous- i'll bet bet your but was really sore after a paddling every week for 5 weeks

Subject: Older brother

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:20:37 07/11/12 Wed

http://imgsrc.ru/iwill2011/28031095.html#bp

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:39 07/08/12 Sun

Yawn, what a boring fetish fantasy.

Try again.

Subject: brought back the paddle

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:35:47 07/07/12 Sat

i was brought up inthe 60's and my mom would punish by spanking me and it was allways the same. i would go to my room and she would come in and pull the desk chair out and take me over her knee fully clothed and spank me. As i got older the fly-back paddle was introduced and the number of swats also increased each year. At the age of 11 she had the neighbor make a paddle for her which hurt a lot more than the fly back. At the age of 13 she decided to stop paddling me and started to ground me instead. But things changed 6 years later. My behavior just got worse every year . On my 19th. birthday we had some relatives over for a party and i really embarased my mom with my behavior and attitude. The next day she had a meeting with me and read the riot act and said we were getting back to basics. We were sittng in the kitchen and she went to the utility drawer and fumbled around and came out with the old paddle and said that i was to be paddled from now on and that it would start today. She told me that i didn't like to do things i didn't like and she had a plan for that. She went into the laundry room and came back with a stack of boxer shorts and set them in front of me. She knew i hated boxers and back then nobody wore them. I said i am not going to wear boxers. She said oh yes you will and if i catch wearing anything else i will paddle your bare bottom. I said please mom don't make me wear boxers. She said you heard what i said. She said you go to your room and take a shower and let me know when your ready for your first paddling. I said first paddling what do you mean. She said for all the infractions you have had you will be paddled every sunday for the next 4 weeks. I said thats not fair and also 19 is to old to be paddled. She said you are not acting likr your 19. I went to my room, took a shower and put a pair o boxer shorts white with bold blue stripes, i hated wearing them and looked at myself in the mirror front and back and wondered how i was going to kep my penis from sliding out of the fly. I put on a new pair of levis which i got for my birthday. The boxers sure felt funny againgst my skin. I said to myself lets get this over with. I told my mom i was ready for my punishment. I thouht the thickness of the levis and the boxers bunched up in the seat of the levis would be good protection from the paddle. my mom came into my room and pulled out the chair looked at me and said oh i forgot that anytime you get paddled it will be with just your boxer shorts on from now on. I protested heavly but to no avail. She said get your jeans off or i'll take them off for you. I took my jeans off and layed them on the dresser. I was totally embarased standing ther in just my boxer shorts. She said get over here and get over my knee. Which i did. She smothed the seat of my boxers with her hand and then proceeded to padddle me. I found out real quick that the boxers did not offer much protection. She gave me i don't know how many swats and my bacckide was on fire. I asked her to stop but she kept going i got really mad and said stop now you bitch. She stopped for second and then started rapid fire on my backside with the paddle and didn't stop until i was crying like a 9 year old. Whwn she finally finished she left me up and i layed across my bed with my hands down the inside of my boxers rubbing my sore backside. She came over and said using the "b" word cost me another paddling meaning i would be paddle every sunday for the next 5 weeks. She said you know i allways spank with love.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:26:20 07/06/12 Fri

Getting spanked at 15 by the neighbor must have been embarrassing. Did you howl and scream during the spanking and do the spanking dance afterwards. Was that the first time a female outside of mom and family saw you bare ass naked in the front and back since you were a teenager? What did she say afterwards and did you see her in the future and how did she and you react.

Subject: The best for naughty boy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:17 07/03/12 Tue

http://www.telemachus12.com/franco/Family%20Magazine%20Cover.jpg

Subject: to grammar worried idiot

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:01:30 07/03/12 Tue

Illiterate idiot,
"english" must be written as "English"

Go to school!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:28:12 07/01/12 Sun

Yes, without doubt, clumsy english poster is back telling lies!!! lol You forgot to say "transgression" like you usually do when posting your little fetish fantasy BS!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:04:42 07/01/12 Sun

that's right. It's always important for a boy to have a man's hand across their butt. A spanking is ṫhe best medicine for a bad attitude. I am also spanked almost 3 to 4 times a week by my dad, or uncle or anyone who sees me misbehave. I'm 19 and I really appreciate all ṫhe spankings I get even though I hate them at ṫhe time.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:53 06/30/12 Sat

Yes, without doubt, 18 is spankable age. My oldest son, 18, is very foolish and stubborn sometimes. He is college student, however, 2 weeks ago he got usual family barebottomed spanking. I understand, he is old enough and he was spanked by me without mother and sister presence, but both younger brothers were witnesses. It was lesson for all 3 boys.

Subject: For Chuck

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:07:06 06/30/12 Sat

No

Subject: SCHOOL BUS BRATS

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:28 06/29/12 Fri

Did everyone see the news last week about the 3-4 young teenagers who harrassed the bus monitor? Somewhere close to Rochester, NY, I believe. Those boys ought to have been seen by the Principal immediately for just about the most severe paddling possible. They would never again be tempted to repeat the experience, and better yet, they wouldn't have a court record. What is it with our legal system, schools, and kids' precious self-esteem these days?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:26:42 06/28/12 Thu

I am now 23 at 15 I was caught stealing by a neighbor. She told my mom she would not call the police if my mother would agree to let her "deal with me". I was never spanked growing up. When the neighbor explained to me what she was going to do it sounded ridiculous. But the the option of going to court and having a record I agreed. She scolded me for about 20 minutes then showed me a large wood hair brush. She told me when she was finished anytime I thought of stealing I would remember the feeling of the hair brush on my behind. When she told me to unfasten my pants I at first refused. She smacked my face so hard I saw stars and then she started twisting my ear.. She is a big woman and now I was really scared. So I unfastened my pants and she forced them and my underpants down to my ankles. Then she dragged me over her knee and proceeded to blister my Behind. I never have even thought of stealing again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:00:48 06/28/12 Thu

http://www.telemachus12.com/franco/Family%20Magazine%20Cover.jpg

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:32:03 06/27/12 Wed

Andy--- At age 18 your days of being spanked should b over.however you didn't get a spanking you got a whipping? My question to you is when this is happening What. Have you done to create the situation .it sounds like this type of punishment was the Norm when you were growing up? In order for me to assist you please give me more details around what's going on in regard to your punishmentsI can be reached by Email,at the following Jlb8203@gmail --Take careAndy and letts bein touch .Thanks

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:06:20 06/27/12 Wed

If you are referring to corporal punishment Spanking and or whipping ETC My strong view is that iIt is never meant to be a family affair where all are present to see each other punished .what about Modesty where does that fit in your family .I believe you need to rethink this practice .If would like to discuss this further Email me--Jlb8203@gmail

Subject: Re: In front brothers - picture

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:36 06/27/12 Wed

Chuck- --- I don't know what your problem is but it sounds like you could use attitude adjustment .Maybe you need you Hide tanned for you if thats the case my advise to you is step up and take it like man .my place or yours.I guess we will find out who's bullshitting soon enough .Any questions Email me Jlb8203@gmail Thanks Jlb

Subject: Re: dads

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:34 06/27/12 Wed

If there are No male role models available and it is single family situation Moms. Need to take charge. And that means a young man gets a spanking or whipping from his Mom so be it It's my belief that it's better to keep situations like that in house if at possible.

Subject: Re: Another At Home

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:16:01 06/27/12 Wed

Sounds to me you got what you had coming .I would be interested in you sharing you experience with the paddle .iIn addition what did you learn from that experience please share.same. Thanks Jim

Subject: Re: Part 3Reaction to recent postings' regard to Spanking ET

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:13 06/27/12 Wed

Clarification as it relates to Corporal Punishment. -Part 3. 1) Today we live in a society that protects Children and young adults from most physical punishment.2) Corporal Punishment is still used in our country swell in some of our schools In addition in some cultures iIt is a way of life.3) One needs to understand there is a big difference between a spanking and a Whipping .A spanking over someone knee with a open handi generally used with younge children in order to correct misbehavior.. 4) Older children should graduate from spanking ETC?Lets for purpose at age 12.that's when the simple. Spanking becomes licking or a whipping .In addition once a instrument is used other than open hand It changes the climate of the overall situation,.I hope these comments were helpful Any questions please Email at Jlb8203,@ gmail Thanks JlLb .

Subject: Part 2 Reaction to recent postings' regard to Spanking ETC

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:11 06/27/12 Wed

Although II have many years of experience and various certifications ETC I don't consider myself to be Authority on any given subject .However I have done much research in regard to Corporal Punishment .In addition very aware of The Child AbuseLaws and have considerable knowledge of Sex Abuse. Having been raised. In the fifties .In addition to having attended Catholic Schools all my-life. I know how things where in those days as well understanding of way it is today..In regard to the postings that had to do with do with Spankings whippings and BareAss strappings. I feel a need to clarify some issues as it relates to Corporal Punishment ETC. To Be Continued Part 3

Subject: Part 1 --Reaction to recent postings in regard to SpankingEtC

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:01 06/27/12 Wed

Recently I have-discovered the The VolyForums on the Internet .I have been reading the various messages that have been posted .I believe that these messages could be characterize as discussing Corporal Punishment I have found these postings and the different points of view interesting and that putting it mildly .I certainly have respect for and there opinions as wellI.I also believethat the purpose of these postings are there way of expressing.Iam opinion.and having there voice heard.This is all well and good. Let me began by sharing some of my backgroun experience and education.Iam a retired person who was both Edcautor/Sovial Worker forgo over. Havev 41 years I worked for theCatholic Church in various positions.II have a Masters Degree in School Counseling as well certifications inSubstance Abuse and Criminal jJustice To be Continued

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:59 06/26/12 Tue

It sounds like your spankings served. Good purpose and you benefitted from them and helped keep you I'm lime and you have been successful partially due to them.It's always good to hear good and successful stories .Ian sure as you look back you understand better today than yesterday and this is very postive.Thanks for.sharing

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:53 06/26/12 Tue

It sounds like you believe in using the razor strap.Of course all whippings need to be Bare I regard to getting it for while to get one bottom in shape I need you to explain that to me because don't understand. that statement .In regsrd to you knowing what you are doing I have no doubt about that .It would appear that the way you raised your Sons on the Strap worked well for you.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:10:42 06/26/12 Tue

It sounds like you have your 14 year old under control .You refer to a blistering behind that takes place biweekly however you didn't specifically state what he gets these spankings for and what conditions are present when these occur .I would be interested in more details .Please provide same you can Email me at Jlb8203@gmail I look forward to hearing from youYou sound like a strong convicted. Parent .We need more strong parents who believe in strong discipline .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:15:57 06/24/12 Sun

Everyone's anonymous, including you - so stop bullshitting and step forward or shut the hell up.

Chuck

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:00 06/23/12 Sat

Its the terrible english poster back telling lies!!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:33:30 06/22/12 Fri

It sounds like the use of the paddle was norm at your school.having a system of demerits makes sense in regard to receiving the paddle in front of others to me is not a good method A paddling is not a joking manner and for it to effective a clear it needs to be taken seriously .In my view corporal punishment - paddling should never be a public situation.this applies especially when the situation calls for the person to be paddle what amounts to a Bare Ass paddling .Whether this is the intent orb not doesn't matter.

Subject: Re: any mommy types looking to give a spanking in Oregon?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:18 06/22/12 Fri

Preparing for a spanking can be very emotional how ever it is part of being obedient when one is told to do something ma like or not he needs to do iIt..Disobeying in this kin of situation is taking a BigRisk and more likely is not a good iidea..In most situations. It's not a good idea .You mention that you are. Afraid of the Strap .you also make reference to the Razor Strap.Whether you know it or not there is a big difference between the two You.didn't mention not once what you were being punished for it would help me understand better if new of your specific circumstances ,In my view the use of theRazor Strap is normally very serve

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:20:38 06/21/12 Thu

I believe there is a definite need to clarify a couple of things in regard to your statements about your boys getting spanked in front of each other.First and for most when one is being punished with corporal punishment this is a serious situation and should be used with the utmost respect for all involved .Parents always should model respect for there children no matter what the situation is or isnt. Therefore all physical punishment should be i in complete piracy This is not suppose to be a show that all see In most situations family members know what's going on but that is very different Han being present when the punishment is taking place Another important point that may worth something at 13.15 &17 spankings per say are out of line.It needs to be called a whipping .T is my hope that above information and response will be helpful Thanks

Subject: Spankings and or whippings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:50:44 06/20/12 Wed

I was raised in the early fifties in Irish Catholic family.I attended a catholic school where witnessed corporal punishment at it's worst..The way the Nuns treated the children would never work in today society for many reasons.iIn my view corporal punishment has a place in our society today .I believe that we have tied the hands of todays parents with all our alleged Child protective Laws In my view there needs to be some flexibility when it comes to corporal. Punishment but more specifically Spanking and whippings .There needs to be a limit on what one can do without punishment.whether want to admit or not there' are parts of our country and cultures who believe in it.I believe within reason it has a place in our Society.please provide feedback. Thanks Jlb8203@gmail

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:25:17 06/20/12 Wed

As sons grow up most Dads take over the punishment of their Sons .However in single parent families where there is no father in the home .Often Mothers are called to punish there Sons.in order for the punishment to be effective it's my view Mothers need to take charge of situation . In some cases where the parent. Is uncomfortable with carrying out what needs to be done it can and should be referred to othersIn know way should the issue of punishment not take lace because it is a single family situation .It is essential that when punishment. Is called for it takes place.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:36 06/20/12 Wed

It sounds like the punishment you received was a positive experience for you . I wish you Good Luck. In your adult life .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:00:18 06/20/12 Wed

I believe that all spankings after 12 years old should be bare bottom this is without question nor discussion.In regard as to how this spanking takes place it is my opinion that over kneeEtc needs to cease as youngster gets older.Therefore ion order that the punishment needs to be effective the question is when @ how Bare Bottom spankings serve a good purpose .almost all the time and in my view this is the only way a spanking or whipping can be effectiveIn addition what is used in these spankings depends on the situation and why this punishment is being given .Generally speaking the use of a Strap or a Paddle is used in these situations

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:23:40 06/20/12 Wed

I don't believe that spankings are family affairs.Giving. Sankings in front of others in my opinion in bad taste and that is putting it mildly ..To me all . I . need to serve a purpose in addition to be a positive learning experience You mention spanking in front of there siblings but don't specific anything about the climate in which these spankings takes place .please give us additional information in regard to these spankings. What we need to know is 1) How are these spankings giiven2) what Instruments are used .3) Wherein the house does this take place4) Are these spankings with or without clothes you need to specify this . Please provide some feedback to my questions. Thank you Jlb8203 @gmail

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:35:03 06/19/12 Tue

Generally it is my belief that all spankings and or whippings need to be given bottom bare .However if spankings are occurring on a frequent basis..One neds to look at what happening and whether these spankings are effective in correcting negative behavior.IIn reponse to your question about a 14 year old being too old for a bare bottom spanking I would like to know what the circumstances are for these spankings. Who give your son these spankings and where do they occur and who is present.please provide me with feedback at jJlb8203@gmail. Thanks

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:14:08 06/18/12 Mon

All 3 my sons, 13, 15, and 17, are spanked still for their sins. All 3, without excetions, get in front brothers. Each spanking ought to be lesson for all children in family.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:10:12 06/18/12 Mon

My son is 14 and his bare behind is blistered by me almost each other week. He is usual boy and gets usual boyish punishments.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:00 06/17/12 Sun

good age for an old fashioned butt naked dose of the razor strop. You'd be gettin it for quite a while to get your ass in shape. Raised three sons on the strop so I know what I'm doin

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:46 06/14/12 Thu

My mother grow up me alone and I was problem child in my teen. However, since my 15, my uncle, mom's brother, helped her. I got uncle's spankings till my 17 often enough. Now I understand it provided my HS graduation and stopped me from big crime problems.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:53:33 06/12/12 Tue

http://www.telemachus12.com/franco/franco_a_visit_from_uncle_original.jpg

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:53 06/11/12 Mon

Without doubt, the best if dad spanks boys for their transgressions. However, in many families mothers are growing up children alone. In these cases they have to do father's duty too, including spanking of naughty sons.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:51:16 06/11/12 Mon

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-py6glMABJuI/T4l_ulmXjqI/AAAAAAAAMxI/8gE2K6Pczfc/s1600/Watching%2520Little%2520Bro%2520get%2520spanked%2520MM.jpg

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:00 06/11/12 Mon

It's never disscutable in our family. All children get bare down waist and in front family. No exception.

Subject: Re: spanked today

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:04:21 06/11/12 Mon

It sounds
Ike you and your brothers were spanked for good reason.Due to your lack of cooperation it appears you got the worse of it .I believe all spankings need to be on the bare no questions or discussion.if this the normal way you get spanked and you know it why fight it .Perhaps after your recent experience you will fully cooperate the next time as it appears you made the situation worse by not comforting when ordered to.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:53:14 06/11/12 Mon

I ask why is seventeen to pod for a bare ass whipping.iIn my view all spanking or whipping should be on the the bare without question or diiscussion.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:52:23 06/11/12 Mon

I believe all sons should get there spankinq from three dads .however if some moms would like to observe that can be alright if that's what they wish to happen

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:40:05 06/11/12 Mon

I don't believe that shame should be part of any punishment.Further giving punishment bare in front of others especially younger children is going to far

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:36:29 06/11/12 Mon

No girl friendsvto watch any spanking that s going to far.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:42:25 06/10/12 Sun

My older son Alex, 20, lives in our home still. If he deserves, he is spanked by me despite his age. It isn't too often, however, on average 1-2 times monthly he gets his punishment. All children in our family are spanked similarly - on the bare in front siblings. Corner-time after spanking is part of punishment and Alex, the same as younger siblings ought to stand it with red bottom on display. Shame is important part of punishment especially for big lads.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:25 06/09/12 Sat

I agree, boys need to be whipped. They should all be whipped with leather belts. Big leather belts that sting. Oh and they should have to get whipped in front of their girl friends naked. LOL, can you tell I am fighting with my bf? Gina

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:24:41 06/09/12 Sat

No I did not get spanked at 18 but I know some girls who did. I think it is more common for boys to get spaned at an older age, up to 24 I think.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:21:50 06/01/12 Fri

I'm 18 and still get spanked by my parents (with hairbrush or belt)...
I think I'm to old to get spanked...I was spanked today...my dad gave me a red butt...

Andy

Subject: Re: Worst spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:54 05/31/12 Thu

Mine was yesterday got it twice for not cooperating during a spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:07:13 05/31/12 Thu

oh he does also both parents spank

Subject: dads

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:49 05/30/12 Wed

I think your dad needs to be taking care of all the spanking of his sons.

Subject: spanked today

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:47:47 05/30/12 Wed

me and my brothers got spanked today, mom went to the grocery store and our little brother brian wanted to play hide and seek, so me and my other brother Cody counted brian hid after trying to find brian everywhere he was hiding outside hahaha, so me and cody locked him out of the house mom pulled up and brian was screaming to come inside, mom was not happy at all...... we all got sent to our rooms for a spanking, Brian got spanked for being out side without permission, cody and me got spanked for locking him out of the house. Brian and cody cooperated during the spanking, me not so much, when we get sent to our rooms for a spanking we have to have our bottoms bared and in position on the bed when our parents come in, well mom came in and I was not bared or in position, she asked me to bare my bottom and get into position I begged and begged so she gave a swat on my pants and said pants off now so I preceded to lower my pants and got in position finally, and the spanking started after the 3 hit with the paddle my butt jumped I was warned to be still but continued again after the fourth hit with the paddle, she then said go stand in the corner for 20 minutes I was like 20 minutes why thats crazy she said I will make it 25 i was like this is stupid she said keep it up it will be 30 I was like man so not fair,well need less to say i was in the corner 30 minutes and I will be getting a second spanking when Dad gets home from work for not cooperating during the spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:35:20 05/29/12 Tue

me still getting spanked by Mom i'm 20

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:24 05/20/12 Sun

Lynda, did you get it to 18? I sure did! Billie Jean

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:11:07 05/12/12 Sat

I do not think 20 is too old to be spanked for a boy. I know a boy that gets spanked with a belt also. He is 19. He gets it naked but he gets it inside in the laundry room. The belts hangs up in the laundry room. He told me it hurts and it does work to correct what he did wrong. I think that boys need it sometimes. I think girls should get it till 18 but not after 18, boys should get it until 21 or 22 with a belt or razor strap or paddle or switch. Lynda

Subject: Spanked at 20

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:14:57 05/12/12 Sat

How old is too old for a guy to be spanked? I am 20 and I actually got the belt last night. I got whipped 25 times with a leather belt completely naked. I had to put my hands on a tree in the back yard naked. The bad thing is my girlfriend lives next door and I think she heard it or she might have even seen it. Nick

Subject: Spanked and Diapered at 14

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:28:07 04/05/12 Thu

I'm nearly 15 and im spanked for every little thing that goes wrong. Im not really a bad kid. but my parents expect everything to be done right. I've also been kept in diapers since i was 12 because apparently im immature and to keep me from "touching myself" and if im kept in just a diaper they can just rip it off, spank me in the diaper position and put a new one on. i think thats a much bigger deal than the spanking, i hate it and im nearly 15, i think im way too old for this.

if anyone wants to know more feel free to contact me at dwsigma97@yahoo.com

Subject: stapping the janitor

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:57:17 04/02/12 Mon

The janitor in my office appears to be alcoholic.Last year he borrowed a large sum from me to avoid being evicted from his apartment and agreed to pay monthly payments of which none have been recieved.So on the due date each month I wait after work til he arrives and he tells me his tale of whoo.We have an understanding he will be strapped if it is not paid.I take him to the coffee room in the basement have him strip lie accross the arm of the couch and strap his butt until it is scarlet and he is pleading.

Subject: Re: before going to a dance

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:47 03/31/12 Sat

now how about one of your fake coach paddle stories you post all over the place...

Subject: before going to a dance

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:34 03/28/12 Wed

We were 16/17 and going to a dance in a near by town--We stopped to pick up a friend--He came out to the car and simply told us we would have to wait--as his dad was going to paddle him---He ran back and got paddled---and came out to the car teary eyed--but more than anxious to go to the dance--a sore butt did not deter him from dancing

Subject: Re: spanked as an adult

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:36:02 03/20/12 Tue

In our home my wife is the disciplinarian, it started on our wedding night when she took me over her knee for first time. Then when she got pregnant she would tell me that she worried about having big boys and not being able to control them so she wanted to practice on me. What do you mean practice? And with that simple question she started to strip me. I protested and started to run to which she started to laugh and said that's the spirit, pretend you're a naughty boy trying to get away from big bad mommie as she tripped me. Falling to the floor she was on me in an instant, I didn't know she could move so fast, and took my shirt, sneakers and socks off before I could get up and run again. As I ran from our bedroom and down the stairs to our main floor she was hot on my heels pushing me as I neared the couch sending me halfway over the back knocking a bit of wind out of me. The next thing I knew her arms were around my waist undoing my belt, then in one quick motion down came my jeans and underwear. She grabbed me by my ear and marched me around to the front of the couch turning me over her knee and started my spanking. I was fighting and kicking so much my pants and underwear wound up on the floor as she then put her right leg over the backs of my legs locking me in place laughing the whole time as her spanking increased until she had me crying.
markiee

Subject: spanking your butt

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:02 03/12/12 Mon

i am not a mother but i am afather of two kids iwill spank you iam 50 years old

Subject: spanked as an adult

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:53 02/28/12 Tue

I am a 21 year old adult male, living at home again after being on my own for almost 3 years. My dad still spanks me over his knee for my behavior. The embarrasswment is overwhelming. Are there other adult males who would like to discuss this? Please contact me - jonesronald@earthlink.net
Thanks!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:45 02/26/12 Sun

My elder son is 17 but he isn't too old for barebottomed spanking, if deserves punishment. Yesterday, he and one of his younger brothers (he is 12) were spanked together. As usually, they got in front family and on the bare. Both have red behinds today still.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:09 01/28/12 Sat

i would spank you right now

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:31 01/28/12 Sat

never to old

Subject: medics999@gmail.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:19:30 01/01/12 Sun

Hi I am 56 and i know i am not to old or to big to be put across someone's knee for a good old fashioned spanking, The problem is I dont have any parents now to do it as they are both not around, so if there are any strict mums or dads who think they could teach me how to become a better person then i value your help this is for strict discipline not sexually orientated. thanks for reading this post and please only genuine replies with cont details.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:21:30 12/23/11 Fri

I hope you stay in school -- your spelling and grammar are horrible.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:09 11/29/11 Tue

No you r not to od and if you was my gril I wood spank your bar but tell you cuold set down whith a strap

Subject: Re: Spanking for driving drunk.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:40 11/27/11 Sun

yes but better with the belt ex had one when very bad got a hiding that is what you need

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:22:31 09/12/11 Mon

ithought i wouldnotspankings but one night my wife was fucking me with her dildo she said i was bad and had to be punished and she did a good job of it

Subject: Re: SPANKING FORUM

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:16:58 09/12/11 Mon

i like to be spanked now. my wife does it for me

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:50 09/12/11 Mon

i was 21 in college was at the farm got caught jacking off.mydad wasso mad he tied my hands andankels togetherand used ahorse bridalrein

Subject: SPANKING FORUM

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:39 05/20/11 Fri

You may like this spanking forum:

http://amazingforums.com/forum2/CANDIE1980/

Subject: Pain meds and anabolics without a prescription online!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:38 05/09/11 Mon

Pain meds without a prescription online, 24 hours a day / 7 days per week. Good prices and fast delivery. Mail us at: drkevin79@hotmail.com

Buy OxyContin without a prescription online
Buy Dilaudid without a prescription online
Buy Nubain without a prescription online
Buy Hydrocodone without a prescription online
Buy Xanax without a prescription online
Buy Rohypnol without a prescription online
Buy Norco without a prescription online
Buy Mandrax without a prescription online
Buy Adderall without a prescription online

Subject: TROLL CATCHER

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:43 05/04/11 Wed

You will never have the last word. So go and play with yourself.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:01 03/24/11 Thu

HI-LAY-REE-US and 100% BS. Time now for one of your fake BS coach paddling stories....

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:27:24 03/24/11 Thu

Get spaned in front of girl friend---My experience was kind of like it. We married very young--the first yr I was immature and not a very good husband---My dad liked my wife very much---She told him she would call him about my behavior and we both knew he would come over and paddled my bare ass in front of her---I asked her not to but she was totally out of patience witn me---We comprised and I got a switch and she switched my naked ass until she had the anger out of her system---I have need a few such reminders in an otherwise great marriage---It hurts alot--but makes peace rel fast----We both know when I got it coming

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:41:04 02/08/11 Tue

I was 17 when my dad caught me coming home driving after a few beers with my friends. He was more upset by fact that I risk my life & that of others driving than having drank the beers. We had an agreement that I would call for a ride rather than drive in this circumstance. I had violated that agreement. It was late night & mom already in bed so he directed me back out to our garage.

Once out in the garage, I learned my ass was going pay for that mistake. He pulled off his belt & told me to take down my levis and skivvies & bend over my car hood. That belt strapped my bare ass good. It cured me of drinking & driving in the future.

I thought 17 was too old to get a whipping but I was in no position to argue the point & knew I had screwed up & deserved what I was getting.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:45 02/06/11 Sun

Dude, I'm almost 20, I don't drink, but I still get spanked by my rents. Yeah, I think I am to old, they don't. I go to school and live at home for free, so it's their rules. Kyle

Subject: Spanking for driving drunk.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:33:03 02/06/11 Sun

I'm 20 years old and got last week a bare bottom spanking from my dad. The last one I got was when I was 15. Last suaturday , I went to a party and had a lot of drinks. I drunk too much and I took my car to drive home; I'm a student and I still live at my parents home. When I got home I must have made a lot of noise because my mum came to see what was happening. The next morning when I went to the bathroom, my father took me by the arm,he said nothing, took me over his knee and then he pulled my pyjama down and started to spank me. First with his hand and then with my mothers hairbrusch. After that, he put me in the corner and I got a lecture. I know he's right.Its a crime to drive drunk and I know I deserved a punishment. But a spanking at my age? I think thts not just. Does somebody here have the same experience? I would like to know.

Subject: Face Slapped

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:09 01/27/11 Thu

Mom wanted me to pick up a couple things on my way home from my buddy's house at WalMart. Cold outside made me want to go and pee when I got in the store. While in there, the door opened & a man, assumed his dad, had a kid by the arm & pulled him in the bathroom. I'd say the boy was like 8 or 9 probably. He said "if I have to tell you again, I'm taking you to the car". The boy was by now starting to tear up & trying to pull away & mouthed something softly I didn't quite hear cause I was not close & trying to act indifferent & not overhearing. Must have been sass though cause the boy got a good open hand slap across the face that really got him crying.

By now I'm at the basin washing hands but still trying to ignore what just happened. The boy was then told "when we get home you're getting a whipping" and as they left the bathroom, the boy still crying got a quicky smack to the seat of his jeans.

As a kid, my dad took me to the bathroom to talk and get a warning and yes, I got spanked once home if I misbehaved when we were out but I never remember being face slapped. At home, I got my mouth soaped for what I said too.

Curious if I was just lucky guy not to get face slapped for being mouthy and common discipline for others or if this kid just had parents who slapped both face & butt.

Brad

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:55:56 01/25/11 Tue

Rick, my last swats in high school were in the 12th grade. Our VP did it basically the same as your did. How old were your when your parents stopped spanking you? Paul

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:39 01/25/11 Tue

Paul, I only got the paddle once in high school, 10th grade, when involved in a scuffle with another guy that the principal regarded serious enough to paddle both our butts the max of 10. Despite wearing sturdy Levis, my butt was red & tender after. It was awesome too watching the other dude take his licks.

Our principal's routine was empty back pockets & shirttail out & up & bend and stretch over the desk which made the seat tight. Were you ever sent to the office with another guy for swats & took in front of each other? Recall what grade for your last paddling?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:38:07 01/22/11 Sat

Rick, I used to see a few marked butts in PE. I think most of my friends were spanked. I think the belt, paddle, hair brush or switch were used the most. My dad did spank me sometimes. In Jr. and Sr high school I visited the Vice Principal's office many times to get swats for some type of school violation. Paul

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:20 01/18/11 Tue

Paul, thanks for reply. Sounds like mom's switch did the job if marks lasted a few days. Any buddies ever see the marks on your ass and raz you? Think most of your friends were spanked too and if so, was the switch or something else used mostly?

Your butt ever get tanned by your dad or a coach or a tough male authority figure or just by mom? RICK

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:21:21 01/10/11 Mon

Rick,

I would say I had marks for at least 2 to 3 days. Paul

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:15 12/29/10 Wed

Hey Paul, not trying to minimize the licks given with a hand or switch. As a little kid, I got my britches pulled down enough times to get my bottom smacked good. Guess what I was saying is as a teen it took more to adjust my behavior and dad would peel my butt bare and use a paddle or his belt to tan my hide. That was a whipping rather than a spanking.

So mom's switch can leave marks lasting a few days?

Rick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:52:36 12/27/10 Mon

Rick, I often "pushed to far" and that's when the switch came out. I'm not sure what your definition of a "whipping" is, but I can tell you there were marks on my butt for a few days. Paul

Subject: Re: diapered

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:24 12/22/10 Wed

HI-LAY-REE-US

Subject: diapered

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:59:55 12/21/10 Tue

I was diapered at 16 years because every time after a spanking from ma or who ever had permession to do so I would wet myself or any time I got yelled at I'd wet. Doctors told ma that I had nerve damage to the bladder and theres no cure for that. Still diapered today. But spankings was the thing back then and I think it should be aloud again both teachers and baby siters I was spanked by my girl friends dad and that was done in front of there house.Ma said that was fine with her.Most people knew about my diapers so when they spanked me would be with belt just below across my legs.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:16:09 12/14/10 Tue

Paul, if my mom was doing hand smacks on my bare butt in high school, I'd been more embarrassed but feel lucky too if that was what my tough little butt earned. My dad put red cherries on my butt with the holes drilled in his paddle and sported red belt stripes too. You ever push too far and end up getting a whipping?

Had a couple buddies who claimed a fresh cut switch was really bad. Sometimes they had to go themselves & cut the switch & it better be a good one. Mom ever make you cut that switch?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:41:16 12/10/10 Fri

Rick, no spanking were attention getters and all were bare butt. The fly swatter hurt, but the switch was the worse. Paul

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:38:43 12/10/10 Fri

Rick, mom did most of the discipline. She used her hand a lot even when I was in high school. The other two things where a fly swatter or switch. You are right, I should have just gotten it over with, but I though that maybe she might not spank my in the morning. haha Paul

Subject: Re: my dads trippin

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:09:03 11/29/10 Mon

TELL ME MORE. I THINK U NEED A SPANKING! EMAIL ME AT JOGGERDUDE313@YAHOO.COM

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:05:57 11/29/10 Mon

WOULD KOVE 2 HEAR MORE ABOUT YOUR DAD SPANKING YOUR 33 YR OLD BOTTOM. LETS SHARE STORIES EMAIL ME AT JOGGERDUDE313@YAHOO.COM

Subject: Re: here waiting

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:57:13 11/29/10 Mon

I would love 2 hear how the spanking turned out. email me at joggerdude313@yahoo.com hope 2 hear from u

Subject: here waiting

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:45:28 11/26/10 Fri

bad boy here waiting on a really bad strapping coming for speed and fighting. waiting in the study. Was told to retrieve the thick heavy razor strap witch hangs in closet by the door. Should be in the corner, and not on here if fine out the strapping will be doubled. will not be able to do anything for a few days.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:32:32 11/26/10 Fri

I am waiting on my daddy to come and strap me. scare to death here hate the strap. better start getting ready. already retreived the thick razor strap out of the closet by the door.In the study waiting. Not in the corner and on here if he find out the strapping will be worse. later let us talk on friday

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:26 11/13/10 Sat

Paul,

Was the morning spanking one of those hand 'attention getters' or she lay it good across your butt that gave you something to think about sitting at school?

Not familiar with switch or fly swatter...they hurt? get'em on pants or pants down? Dad always had my jeans at least down, if not my drawers too, spankings/whippings.

Rick

Subject: Re: guys waiting outside: best friends

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:21 11/13/10 Sat

Apparently it was what you needed and did you some good. So it was the only school paddling you ever got? Was your mom or dad into spanking bare butt at home or getting it from coach on the bare a whole new experience other than just being paddled?

What was it like for you when others previously got the paddle especially if one of your best friends?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:14:38 11/09/10 Tue

Rick, as I look back, it was better to just get it over with, but at the time I thought she just might not spank me if she saw the note in the morning, but I was wrong. She did use her hand sometimes when I was in high school, but those were like "attention" getters. She used several things, like a switch, fly swatter or belt. Paul

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:02 11/06/10 Sat

Thanks for your comments---I skipped out of phy ed w/o permission---We were doing tumbling and I thought I was getting sick---but I should have asked permission--I did not---I thought I would not be noticed---He was really ticked off---I was scared as i thought he would paddle my bare ass as he did with other guys--I was scared---but I thought I would get spanked and I sure did! It hurt alot--he was also very crabby and demeaning verbally--I was the most obedient student he ever had after getting paddled--I took no chances on a second !

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:35:05 11/06/10 Sat

Being well behaved, what earned your teen butt the coach's paddle? Had you been told earlier in day to report after school & it would be the paddle or surprised when you got there after school it was a paddling you had coming? Must have been regarded serious if required to lower jeans and drawers for swats. At school, we got bent over in our jeans for the paddle & the note home guaranteed most of us guys our dad would tan us bare ass at home.

Yep, getting details after was routine among buddies. Some were getting swats together, watching each other get it. A butt damage check in bathroom expected. You never hassled a friend for details or checkout his butt marks?? Your folks find out about the paddling or any home consequences?

Rick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:49 11/06/10 Sat

Paul,

I did the forged note routine only once at the suggestion of a best friend in 8th grade. Like you, apparently he had previous success so we did excuse notes for each other for an absence on a day we skipped school. Within an hour or so of turning in the forged notes the next day, we were both in the office & our case unraveled. It cost both of our 13 year old butts 5 swats. The forgery was attached to the discipline note to take home to be signed outlining we had skipped & forged and got a school paddling. It got our butts a whipping at home that evening by our dads.

What was the nature of your notes you forged (i.e. got a detention?; paddled?; what you had done?)? Was the risk worth 1 or 2 swats at school? Get paddled for other things & maybe more than 2?

Mom rather than dad handle discipline at home? Mom into hand smacking your ass even in HS or keep a brush/paddle ready to use on you when needed? I would think getting it over when you got home better than waiting & taking a fresh spanked butt in morning to school.

Rick

Subject: guys waiting outside: best friends

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:54 11/06/10 Sat

I was a well behaved -gooid student and so it was a horrible surprise when I was ordered to take a paddling after school by our coach---I was scared (age 15) but went to the locker room and after verbally lecturing me I had to sdrop my pants and underwear and hike up my shirt and bend over and he paddled my bare butt and it really hurt. To my surprise---and annoyance---my 'best friends' were ri9ght at the locker room door waiting to hear every detail--I was teary eyed and embarrassed--and they wanted every detail and of course when we got away from school --out in the country they had to see and sort of study my sore bare butt----as if they had never seen my butt before--so much for 'best friends' We laugh about it yrs later--I was not alughing then!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:12:24 11/04/10 Thu

I tried forging notes in junior high and high school and got away with it a few times. The other times I got caught and got 1 or 2 swats from the VP and a note sent home to be sighned by my mom. Sometimes I gave it to her as soon as I got home and other times the next morning before school. Either way she spanked me. Paul

Subject: Another At Home

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:09:08 11/04/10 Thu

I tried forging notes in junior high and high school and got away with it a few times. The other times I got caught and got 1 or 2 swats from the VP and a note sent home to be sighned by my mom. Sometimes I gave it to her as soon as I got home and other times the next morning before school. Either way she spanked me. Paul

Subject: Re: Paddled for Bullying / Fighting at School

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:32 10/15/10 Fri

It was actually the asst principal who was a female. She quizzed us both on the spot & both claimed it was the other guy's fault. Had my supporters who backed me up too but had to admit I threw the first shoove that started it. She didn't grab or march us as such but told us to head to the office & turned us over to Mr Damien, the principal.

All I remember was him asking if either of us had anything to say. By then, I think we bought felt silence was best policy. Out came the paddle & told to empty our back pockets. He went first; then me butt out & stretching over the desk & got 10 pops square on my now snug Levis.

Rick

Subject: Re: Paddled for Bullying / Fighting at School

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:50:24 10/12/10 Tue

Hi Rick, Were you both marched to the office by a teacher? What did the principal say to you both when you got to his office?

Subject: Paddled for Bullying / Fighting at School

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:39 10/08/10 Fri

I was not into bullying but a guy in 10th grade riled me enough with his foul mouth disrespect toward some girls and hassling (bullying) some smaller or younger guys that we finally one day ended up in a hallway scuffle that got us both taken to the office.

Didn't think I deserved the paddling I got from the principal but did my heart good and got me thru my licks easier watching Mr Tough Guy get his butt tanned too.

Dad told me he was proud that I stood up for my values but gave my bare ass a whipping that evening anyway for not using my head enough to avoid the scuffle that got my butt school paddled.

Interested if others went to school where the paddle got used on guys who bullied or got into fights?

Interested if other guys had dads who gave another when you got home despite the fact the principal had already walloped your ass red & sore with the school paddle?

Rick

Subject: Re: Spanked by Dad

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:48:57 09/08/10 Wed

"Chrissy" is back telling lies! lol

Subject: Re: Spanked by Dad

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:41:48 09/02/10 Thu

How old are you? did your girl friend ever see you get spanked, if not how does she know you get spanked, im 17 and my dad takes me over his knees to spank me, my girl friend twice saw me spanked on my barebottom and I saw her dad spank her once when I brought her home past her curfew

Subject: Spanked by Dad

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:36 08/02/10 Mon

Like others on this board, I too lost a girlfriend when she discovered that my dad still spanked me on the bare. It started with me feeling deeply embarrassed about this. Soon I realized that I felt sexually alive after having been spanked. Unfortunately it didn't work out between us.

Subject: Worst spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:39 07/22/10 Thu

Well, girls got spanked. I was an only child so had no sister but at school it seemed like guys were the ones who got spanked/paddled & girls given warnings, lines to write, detentions instead. If a girl was sent to the office, she'd cry & say sorry and get off or if paddled, it was 1 or 2 swats and tears and over while guys got to bend over for like 5 or more.

Girls seemed to like to snitch off boys and when it came down to boy-girl & who to believe, guys usually got the raw end on belief and with it a raw bottom too. Friends with sisters would say they'd giggle when you got sent to your room and tease a little when you came out spanked.

Any girl ever get a real good school paddling or get one at home from mom or dad like a brother or boyfriend might have gotten from coach, principal or dad?

Subject: Worst spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:58 06/27/10 Sun

When I was a little girl..about 4 or 5 I got one I will never forget. I took a bike ride down the street to a friends house without permission. My parents were franticly looking for me. They found me there and took me home. I was sent to my room and dad came in. He took me over his knee began to spank me, mom came in and said "panties off" so of course they came off. My mother held my legs so i could not move them and Daddy used his hand to spank my bared bottom. I was then put into bed, and I fell asleep

Subject: New Yahoo Group

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:12:26 06/04/10 Fri

New Yahoo Group, See what you think.

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheOldFashionedDisciplineandValuesGroup/

Subject: Re: Spanked With A Switch

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:07:53 06/03/10 Thu

In 4th grade, walking home with one of my best friends, he dared me as a stupid prank to swipe candy from a neighborhood store. My mom was not into spankings and dad was away a lot with work & she used and encouraged dad, when home, to ground me rather than spank.

My swiping candy was seen & reported to my mom who took me back to the store to apologize and she paid for the candy and grounded me. When dad got home a few days later & found out what I did, nothing mom said discouraged him from retrieving a wood paddle he had and giving my 9 year old bare bottom its first real paddle spanking.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:16 05/29/10 Sat

HI-LAY-REE-US

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:39:58 05/29/10 Sat

I know you are shy but why don't you try asking your mother to spank you, their are men your age still being spanked by their parents, im 33 and my dad still uses a hairbrush on my ass

Subject: any mommy types looking to give a spanking in Oregon?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:38 05/25/10 Tue

Hi, I try to be as nice to people as possible. I suffer from extreme shyness. I am in my 30's, have never even KISSED A GIRL, and have never been spanked by a woman in a mommy type over the lap bare bottom type spanking. I asked a female friend to spank me but she said "You are too nice, you dont need a spanking"!!!

What can I do to find a nice woman who will give me motherly over the lap bare bottom reddenings? Do you think woman of a certain church (I am christian) would be more willing to pull down my pants, pull me over her lap and spank me red?

I am in ashland oregon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:30 05/06/10 Thu

My dad's belt whupped welts and red stripes on my bare ass too. My last was 17 caught drinking and driving which got my Levis and boxers taken down for a lesson with a strap.

Subject: Custom Web Site Design at Affordable Price!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:04:34 05/05/10 Wed

Get a full <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.designsitepros.com/">Custom Web Site Design</a> in as fast as 3-4 business days. DesignSitePros is offering custom web site design and web development services at reasonable prices.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:38 04/27/10 Tue

I never got the switch but I did and still get the belt, the switch could not hurt as bad as dad's belt, im in my 20's and dad still uses the belt on my naked ass, my ass is sore for a day or 2

Subject: Spanked With A Switch

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:09:07 03/09/10 Tue

I doubt I'm the only guy who got his butt & back of legs spanked with a fresh cut switch. That was mom's method when I got too tall for over her lap & before dad took over 100% using a belt on my teenage rump.

Had to cut myself a few of those switches too & then lower my jeans & bend over the kitchen table or a chair in my briefs as mom striped my bottom & legs.

Joe

Subject: my dads trippin

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:53:57 03/02/10 Tue

my dad left when i was a baby and now hes more so in my life he still doesnt have time for me...so i cus him out hes says hes gonna to spank me...but can he im 23 yeah my parents still take care of me my dad now but can he spank me and spank me bare?.hes trying but im still mad...fr alot of things so i want to get him back..i know i need to be disciplined yeah im 21 but i never learned respect because i never had to...but can he beat me?...its scary even thinking about it..i mean i love him but he gets on my nerves..

Subject: Chuck the old fashioned dad!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:13 02/16/10 Tue

Hey Chuck, you still around? If you see this hope things are going well with you and your family.

How's that younger son of yours been behaving?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:49 02/15/10 Mon

What the HELL are you talking about???

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:59:29 02/14/10 Sun

More lies from "Chrissy", "Amanda" etc etc etc. See you've gone back to pretending to be male! lol

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:54:55 02/14/10 Sun

Gary did you ever get a spanking in front of your girl friend? I did once when I was 17, got in a fight with dad and he took my pants down and spanked me at least he let me keep my underpants up.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:04:48 02/12/10 Fri

Oh I know they did. I'd seen them get whipped before when I was over to their house....

Gary

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:16:29 02/12/10 Fri

Think some of your buddies got their ass whupped again from their dad too when they got home?

Dave

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:42:06 02/11/10 Thu

Oh yea there were many times that one or more of my buddies were in there getting are asses burned. And we would often check out each others asses in the showers after gym class.

And my ass was usually still burning when I got home and would then get the belt from Dad...

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:46:13 02/11/10 Thu

You and a buddy ever paddled together at school or have friends waiting outside for you to ask details or do a check for butt damage?

The paddle penetrate the seat of levis enough to make it uncomfortable to sit in class after or still red/sore when dad whipped at home?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:40 02/10/10 Wed

Oh yea I always had to make sure my back pockets were empty. Shirt wasn't a problem as I always wore T-shirts.

And since Dad was an alchoholic it just depended how thirty he was. That would determine whether he whipped the seat of my Levis or my bare ass.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:15:22 02/09/10 Tue

In high school it was usually 5-6 swats but the max was 10 which I got along with the other guy as a sophomore for a hallway scuffle that the principal said was fighting. We both had those 'red cherry' marks on our butts when we checked. The paddle holes had bit right through the seat of our levis.

We had to empty back pockets & if wearing a heavy shirt with long shirttail, to pull out from the seat of our jeans. You do that for a school paddling?

Bet you wished your dad was always too busy if that meant you kept on your jeans for the belt. Dad always had time to wait as I pulled mine down & went over back of my chair or foot of bed.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:55 02/07/10 Sun

Mostly just cutting up in class and having a smart mouth. I use to cut school whenever possible especially in high school because they never called home to see where you were.

At school I was paddled over the set of my Levis with a paddle with holes. It sure burned.

At home it was the belt on my bare ass. Sometimes I got it over my jeans if Dad was in a hurry.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:35 02/06/10 Sat

What was the nature of some of the clowning you did and was this into high school years too?

Did you ever think of cutting school or forging a school note as my buddy & I did in 8th grade? I thought the 5 swats I got at school was bad but dad made my butt really sore doing it bare ass and at least double the swats at home. Was your dad into whipping bare with the belt?

School ever use a paddle with drilled holes? Our HS principal had one that could bite it seemed right through my levis.

Rick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:35:12 01/31/10 Sun

My Dad was the same way. When I got paddled at school(which was a LOT) since I was a class clown that couldn't stay out of trouble I would get it with his belt as soon as he got home from work.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:58:26 01/16/10 Sat

Rick,

Buddy, you're not alone. All dad needed to know was the fact I cut school and my ass stood awhile and slept face down from the whipping I got.

Subject: Another At Home

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:50:47 01/11/10 Mon

Only once in 8th grade did I forge a note signature along with my best friend. We had skipped school & needed an excuse note for the absence. Didn't do a very good job & was detected. Our seats got paddled by the principal and parents notified. That evening my dad beat some sense into my little teenage ass with the paddle.

Rick

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]234567 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.