VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:32:20 05/01/03 Thu
Author: Toya
Subject: Re: Alone in the Shadows...
In reply to: Kyrae 's message, "Re: Alone in the Shadows..." on 21:21:25 05/01/03 Thu

^He looked at this female with an odd expression "I dont care what you are"..."...why should I be hostile towards you?"...such unusual words to hear coming from a wolves mouth.^ You really are a strange wolf. Since when does your kind not care who, what we are? ^He said, almost in disbelief, as though this were really an ambush in disguise. He decided to keep himself on high-alert, just in case...^ Who said you followed me? Nobody. But I made sure there was nobody else around. If you were here, I surely would have sensed your presense. You had to of followed me here. ^He said simply, keeping the same tone of voice still, letting out a slight grunt again.^ Never taken the time to look at them. ^He said in reference to the stars^ I dont see what's so beautiful about the night...other than hiding us in it's darkness from your kind. ^He said, bitterness lightly tainted his tone of voice, coming out from under the shadows of the rock he was under. Pitch-black fur now visible only by the certain points where it shone in the moonlight. His dark eyes having the same effect.^

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.