VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:50:59 01/06/17 Fri
Author: Patty
Subject: Need Ideas for Sturdy Animal Feed Bags

My uncle told me about some 25-50# feed bags that they get at my cousin's farm store. He said they have really pretty animal pics on them and that they are VERY sturdy. I had him save me some, but other than aprons and tote bags that I found on Pinterest, what else can I make/do with them? I have a LOT!!! They are kind of a woven plastic bag. I have removed the stitching at the bottom of all the bags.
Any more ideas for me?
Patty

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Need Ideas for Sturdy Animal Feed Bags -- Linda Ohio now GA, 08:56:32 01/10/17 Tue [1]

Perhaps you could make placemats out of them or pillow covers or cover a wastebasket with them. Maybe frame some for wall decorations. Large notebook/scrapbook covers? Would love to see what you do with them. They would be great for totes like you said.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Need Ideas for Sturdy Animal Feed Bags -- Patty, 00:39:56 01/11/17 Wed [1]

Hadn't thought of placemats or covering a wastebasket!!! Thanks for the ideas, Linda!!! I found a new idea on Pinterest that they framed the pic of a chicken feed bag with chicken wire over it!!! Was really cute!
Great ideas!!! Keep 'em coming!!!
Patty

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Need Ideas for Sturdy Animal Feed Bags -- Linda Ohio now GA, 22:22:54 01/11/17 Wed [1]

Do a google IMAGE search for "feed sack crafts". I saw cute Christmas stockings, a baby bib, and more ideas there.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.