VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:56:32 05/04/14 Sun
Author: birdhousebonnie
Subject: forgot to put my name in blue

I just realized that I wasn't logged in, so no one could email me about the bride.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- SueZQ, 02:59:47 05/05/14 Mon [1]

I would love the information, but I can't get the Voy email link to you to work. Could you please post the info here? Thanks for your generosity in offering to share your idea with us.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- birdhousebonnie, 06:53:54 05/05/14 Mon [1]

I could post the supplies and the directions if you would like, but I can't post the pictures. I took pictures with my phone and emailed them to myself, but I'm not sure how to easily get them on here. The last time I posted a picture of a craft, someone emailed me and I sent them the picture and they posted it.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- Grandma Bonnie, 08:38:05 05/05/14 Mon [1]

The link isn't working for me either...

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- birdhousebonnie, 11:24:57 05/05/14 Mon [1]

I'm not sure why it isn't working. Maybe I can click on one of your names and email it to you. Just let me know if that is ok.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- grandmabonnie, 19:16:32 05/05/14 Mon [1]

yes - try my name...

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- birdhousebonnie, 19:53:55 05/05/14 Mon [1]

grammabonnie, I keep getting the message invalid code or session timed out when I click on your name. Maybe no one's email is available?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- SueZQ, 23:49:10 05/05/14 Mon [1]

Emailing me would be great. Thanks.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- birdhousebonnie, 06:13:56 05/06/14 Tue [1]

SueZQ, It won't let me email you either. There must be a problem. Who takes care of something like this?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- Grandma Bonnie, 09:08:31 05/06/14 Tue [1]

Here's my addy grandmabonnie @ charter. net - remove the spaces...

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- birdhousebonnie, 11:25:01 05/06/14 Tue [1]

Grandma Bonnie, I sent you a front and side view all in one email. Let me know if you have any trouble opening it. Thank you. Bonnie

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- birdhousebonnie, 19:55:16 05/06/14 Tue [1]

SueZQ, I was able to email the pictures to Grandma Bonnie. Maybe she will be able to post them on here. It is made out of a tongue depressor with a tea light candle glued to one end. A large square of tulle is wrapped around it and tied just below the candle with ribbon. Around the forehead (near the top of the candle), I glued a piece of narrow silver sparkly trim, and at the top (just peeking over the top of the candle from the back), I glued a little tulle veil. This was just made by cutting some scallops on the edges of small rectangles of tulle, layering them together and tying them together about 1/2 inch from the top. I was thinking of adding ribbon (the middle of which would be glued to the back side of the candle) and bringing it together in the front, and adding some very tiny flowers, to make it look like arms holding a bouquet. The pictures are not great, but at least you can get an idea of what it looks like.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: forgot to put my name in blue -- grandma Bonnie, 20:07:41 05/06/14 Tue [1]

I have tried to post the pictures here - isn't working - something is messed up - If anyone wants the pictures, I can send it to then - just e-mail me - it is just up two places...

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.