VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Depression and Dyslexia

Author:
Kye (Happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:11:00 08/14/13 Wed
In reply to: Allison 's message, "Re: Depression and Dyslexia" on 15:47:45 10/09/10 Sat

Allison, i completely agree with you and many others on this site. I believe depression is connected with dyslexia. We try so hard with everything we do and we often get negative results. Thats enough to get anyone down in my eyes. Our peers work hard and get good results and we get negative. One gets rewarded or moves forward for working hard and our results sometimes stay the same. I know that i am smart person and am good at things but i feel so stuck sometimes. Fear takes over and i'm scared to try something new all because someone might say i'm dumb. I'm actor so i still daily get up and make a fool of myself. You would think i would of learned by now. haha

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.