VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Wednesday, October 28, 02:12:19pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Valentine's day

Author:
Holly H. (LOL!!)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 18, 06:19:51pm
In reply to: Nancy Streb 's message, "Re: Valentine's day" on Saturday, February 18, 05:49:21pm

Nancy, you're too funny! Sheriff Jones loves his rare albino Croc, yes, indeed!! I wasn't caught that off-guard. Once I saw the clippings in the file that Zoe Bell found in his desk, I knew. Then I just had fun waiting to see how it all played out. I did notice something: in the flashback of how Jones found the hatchling croc in the sewer tunnel: that didn't look like Joe to me. The walk was wrong; Joe filmed this prior to his knee surgery. I also don't think it was his finger that got bitten, either. I know the look of Joe's hands so well, they couldn't fool me. It's a fun horror film to watch, too. I was glad the "blood & gore" wasn't over done, like so many movies in the last 20+ years have been. I really like having new work from Joe in my arsenal, for when I need a "Joe fix", don't you? Weekends there is no Sully on TV in Houston, so this is now added into my "Joe box", & I'm glad to have it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Valentine's dayNancy StrebTuesday, February 21, 05:38:19pm

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.