VoyForums

Saturday, November 18, 10:12:36pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Dr Quinn

Author:
Enid Murray-Shirreff (Delighted!!)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, June 19, 01:44:30pm

-Hello Joe, I am delighted to say we are able to watch DQ in the UK now. CBS have four episodes on each weekend, not exactly in sync but who cares since I've watched it a hundred times anyway!I imagine you are on your holidays soon - a mixed blessing?I have a (relatively) new puppy now, gorgeous miniature shaggy labrador/poodle cross, black lab. mum, miniature poodle - not sure now that worked, maybe a footstool!! England is perfect now, your sort of weather and the garden looks fantastic, so many glorious roses. It
is wonderful to see your handsome face once again on DQ. It would be even more wonderful to see more of your handsome face now, don't be so self-effacing, you are still extremely handsome and we ant to see you. Meanwhile I will continue with my faithful date at the weekend. Blessings and love to you and the Family. Enid

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Dr QuinnHolly H.Tuesday, June 20, 10:59:51pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.