VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Nicholas County Potato Festival Children's Pageant

Author:
Robyn Starcher Director
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:16:44 06/19/14 Thu
Author Host/IP: 209-234-20-46.unassigned.ntelos.net/209.234.20.46

Nicholas County Potato Festival Children's Pageant
*********OPEN STATEWIDE**********
Date: July 12, 2014

**Registration begins at 9am- The pageant will start at 9:45am**

Age Divisions: Little Miss 4-6 years / Young Miss 7-9 years / Jr Miss 10-12 years

Awarding in every age division, Prettiest Eyes, Prettiest Smile, Prettiest Hair, Most Beautiful & Best Fashion, Festival Queen, 1st & 2nd Runner up and Royal Court. All contestants will receive a crown and gift just for participating!!

Attire: Only one dress needed. Each contestant will appear on stage in the dress of their choice. No props, NO PAGEANT DRESSES. Only ages 10-12 may wear very LIGHT make-up.

Notice: No modeling experience necessary!! No routines. This will be a fun Fashion Show style pageant. All upbeat music will be provided by the director. Tinted lip gloss is the only make-up allowed for ages 4-9. Points will be deducted for any other make-up. No make-up for ages 4-9, very LIGHT make-up for ages 10-12. NO Fake hair pieces and No tanning is allowed!!

****** Door admission :$5, the contestant is free.******

For all questions or concerns Contact the Director, Robyn Starcher, at 304-380-6365 or email robynstarcher@yahoo.com

ABSOLUTELY NO APPLICATION REFUNDS!!! HOW TO ENTER: Mail Completed entry form below and fee to: Robyn Starcher, 116 Deer Creek Circle, Nettie, WV 26681
Please make checks/money orders payable to Summersville CVB. Call or email with questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Pageant Entry Form: $50 Entry Fee -$10 Early Bird discount (if entry is postmarked by June 14th) Total Due-_______
Early Bird Deadline is : June 14, 2014 Final Deadline is : June 28, 2014

Contestantís name:__________________ Age:____ Date of Birth:__________
Parents: _____________________Address: ______________________________
Email:_______________________ Phone:____________________ Eye Color: ______
Hair Color: __________________Favorite Hobbies: ________________________
Favorite thing about the Potato Festival: _____________________________
Sponsors: ________________________________________________
Signature Release: By signing below, you agree: To abide by all rules set forth by the directors, staff and venue. You agree that the directors, staff, volunteers and venue are NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles, accidents -before, during or after- pageant event and for any contestant pictures left behind after competition. You agree that any images obtained during said pageant event hereby become the property of the Nicholas County Potato Festival and may be used for all promotional uses without expectation of compensation. Poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated (before, during or after pageant event). Use of such by contestant and/or their family will result in immediate removal from pageant event without a refund. We guarantee all awards above and pledge a fun, fair day of pageantry. All winning contestants must ride the float provided by the Nicholas County Potato Festival. Absolutely no one will be permitted to ride in their individual car, float, etc. !!! If you choose not to abide by all rules your child's crown and prizes will be taken away.
Parent or Guardian Signature: _____________________
Date: _________________________

Rules and Regulations:
You must compete your age the date of the pageant, July 12, 2014. If you will be turning 13 on or before July 12, 2014 you will need to compete in the Teen pageant. Contestants may not be a daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter or relative to any member of the Potato Festival Board. Contestants must be a resident of West Virginia. The contestant selected as the Jr Miss Potato Festival Queen must agree to represent the Potato Festival and related activities throughout the year. Contestants may not be former title holders in the same age division that they are competing in the day of the pageant. All contestants must be of good moral character and should be upstanding Citizens in the community and in School.
If you are chosen as one of the Queen's for the Nicholas County Potato Festival Children's pageant, I hereby promise and agree to uphold my title as stated in the rules and regulations.
** I agree that I will ride on the float provided by the Nicholas County Potato Festival. Absolutely no one will be permitted to ride in their individual car, float, etc. !!! **
If you choose not to abide by all rules your child's crown and prizes will be taken away.
If I do not uphold my title, I agree as determined by the Pageant Committee to relinquish my title and winnings to the 1st Runner Up, who will then assume my duties and honors as Queen.

Furthermore, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless, the Nicholas County Potato Festival Board, Summersville Convention and Visitors Bureau, The City of Summersville, and all of their agents, employees and related officials for and from any liability relating to any loss, injury or damage to my person including death to my property which may occur as a result of participation in the Nicholas County Potato Festival Children's pageant.
The Nicholas County Potato Festival prohibits discrimination in its program on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability and another protected class or basis. (Not all prohibited basis apply to all programs.)
Parent or Guardian Signature: _________________________________

Date:_________________________

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.