[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 14:46:18 01/05/12 Thu
The 2012 Rulebook is now available online here: http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/tools.html
Here's what's new for 2012:
1) Standing Rules, Section 6: Change number of desert points GP events from 7 to 8 (Sept Off Road).
2) By-Laws Article VI, item B.2: Allow notice of special meetings by e-mail (Oct Off Road).
3) Standing Rules, Section 2: Change GP entry fee from $35 to $40 (Nov Off Road).
4) Standing Rules, Section 11: Allow for electronic results (Dec Off Road).
5) Competition, Article VII, Section 5: Beginners, Masters, etc. need not complete 50% of laps at a Euro Scramble (Apr Comp).
6) Competition, Article IX, Section 4.b: Delete the A-class late to checks at enduros section (Sept Comp).
7) Competition, Article IX, Section 4.l: Added rule requiring riders to reach the first field check of a loop on an enduro to be considered as having started that loop. (Sept Comp)
8) Competition, Article II, Section 14: Added one throwout event to the GP Points system. (Sept Comp)
9) Competition: Deleted (hopefully) all references to Senior Women classes (Sept Comp).
10) Rider Points System, Section 9: Added the tiebreaker system for year-end points (Nov Comp).
11) Competition, Article IV, Section 8: BLM requirement for 50-foot pit and spectator area (Oct emergency e-mail vote).
12) Competition, Article XVII: Added Youth Desert Program
13) Competition, Article IV, Section 5.f: Add requirement for riders meetings.
14) Competition, Article IX, Section 3.g: Delete requirement for “lettered” check designations at enduros.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]