VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Monday, February 24, 06:55:56amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

Post any ideas, discussions, etc. that are Island related.
Message Boards Home

Subject: storm protection

Author:
Edward Genest
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/25/08 8:08:42am

Clear polycarbonate (lexan)storm protection panels/with aluminum tracks and stainless steel hardware.Approved by most insurance companies.Lightweight/easy to install and store.For estimate please call: Ed Genest 508-790-2410.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: place to stay and work summer of 2009

Author:
Ed (always in a good mood)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/20/08 5:05:50pm

hi i am looking for a place to stay next summer and work for you, i will even camp out if im given permisson i really love the island and have grown up their and i wanna finally spend a whole season.... 18 yr old male very good kid,

Thanx in advance if you can help me

Subject: Looking for Bill Day

Author:
Joe Cassidy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/23/08 7:30:19am

Hi,

After seeing a recent article in Yankee Magazine, I would like to connect to my old friend Bill Day. Bill, if you see this message, please e-mail me.

Thanks
Joe

Replies:
Subject: Looking for Renee Parenteau(maiden name)

Author:
Michelle Provencher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/12/08 8:22:04am

Looking for old friend Renee. I don't know married name. Please e-mail me.

Subject: Avon Sales Representatives

Author:
Luz Dary Jaramillo (District Sales Manager)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/30/08 5:50:59pm

Prudence Island is part of the district I manage for Avon Products, Inc. I'm planning on visiting the Island around mid-July and will be looking for a few people interested in earning money by showing the Avon brochures to the Island's residents and taking their orders regularly. Please email me at luz.jaramillo@avon.com or call me 401-486-3446 if you, or if you know someone, who may be interested in meeting me during my upcoming visit for more information and sign up.
Have a beautiful day!

Subject: how much more is the gas at marcy's then the mainland?

Author:
adrienne suto (angry and happy at the same time its weird)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/23/08 6:37:24pm

QUESTIONS IN THE TITLE..

a couple more questions..

is there anyone on the island that sells lobsters? I wish there would be someone to go to locally that give us islanders a decent rate.

also...

what does it take to get a liscense to lobster right off the shores of prudence island.

... are camp fires on the beaches legal?

THanks For any help I get.

Subject: how can you get a car on the boat if the message is aways full

Author:
tricia (Sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/12/08 2:02:15pm

How can you schdule a car in the ferry if every time you call the machine is full it is hard to talk to a pearson if a pearson doesn't answer the phone. I would like some help! Thank you in advance!

Replies:
Subject: July 3 Ferry

Author:
Matt D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06/ 6/08 8:20:39am

Does anyone know if there are plans for an 8pm ferry Thursday, July 3rd since this is the day before July 4th? It's kinda like a Friday right? It would be helpful to those of us who want to come for the weekend but don't want to wait until Friday. Thanks!

Subject: looking for old friends

Author:
melba silliphant martin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03/ 4/08 2:31:35pm

I am looking for anyone who summered on Prudence during the summers from 1939 to 1959. I lived at sandy poin with my parents and brothers and a sister barbara. At that time there was a family named salisbury and orr (cous..ins of the Reynolds).my brother bob worked with Billy on the garbage truck fromn Farnham farm. Also knew Jackie Beale a nephew of Farnhams. Hope there is someone whowas there.

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.