VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

Miss Hawaii USA & Miss Hawaii Teen USA Message Board!
Radasha Ho'ohuli, Miss Hawaii USA 2006
Aloha!This is the Miss Hawaii USA messageboard,discuss the latest topics on Hawaiian, National, and International pageantry. Remember any mean comments, bashing, or racial discrimmination will be immeadietly deleted and the person may be banned!
United States of Beauty MB (USB)

Subject: How tall is Justine, Valerie and Radasha?

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:39 01/06/05 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Miss Honolulu/Miss Leeward

Author:
Tiki Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:26:07 12/03/04 Fri

For those interested, the Miss Honolulu/Miss Leeward Scholarship Pageant, preliminary to Miss Hawaii-America is happening at Mamiya Theatre this Sunday, Dec. 5th, 7:00 p.m.
...any buzz on contestants?

Replies:
Subject: Girls I'd Like To See At Miss Hawaii USA 2006

Author:
from the ADR AGENCY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:07 01/02/05 Sun

Michelle Kennedy...I think she deserves a better placement in '06.

Stephanie Brown...I took a class with her at LCC and she is beautiful in person.

Kalei Woodhouse...just looks like a good physical representative for Hawaii.

I just found these girls on the ADR Agency website...I don't know if they are eligible to run for Miss Hawaii USA (due to age, motherhood, etc). I just think they are beautiful and would represent Hawaii well at Miss USA

Subject: Sonya!

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:35:26 11/11/04 Thu

I never realized how nice Sonya's dress was! It fits her really well and she looks beautiful! My favorite Miss Hawaii Teen USA of all...so far.

I think that she took a risk with a jungle print...and it paid off. But, I remember someone saying that she was going to wear a white dress for the finals...if she did...I think she may have won (white seems to be a good luck color).

Replies:
Subject: Jennifer Abreu

Author:
just wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:28:34 12/30/04 Thu

I've always like Jennifer Abreu. I really wished that she would have gone for the Miss Hawaii USA title. She is a beautiful woman. Does anyone know what she's been up to? Did she age out of pageants already?

Replies:
Subject: Any New Pictures

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:06:18 12/30/04 Thu

Does anyone know if there are any new pictures of Hawaii's delegates? I'd really love to see more of Sonya and would like to see how Jen is doing now.

To Tiki Java: Did Sonya take her official state headshot? Jennifer's had been up for quite a while now...but where's Sonya's?

Subject: Some of Hawaii's Beauty Queens

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:55 11/24/04 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Is there a reason why you can't find this form when you do a search voyforms??

Author:
Darilyn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:20 12/20/04 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Prospective Miss Hawaii USA contestants

Author:
Hawaii MAO crossovers!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:34:03 12/07/04 Tue

I've heard that a few of these girls will be running for Miss Hawaii USA 2006. Some of these girls I would like to see run...but I haven't heard if they will or not!

Liana Green: She is one gorgeous girl. With that face, she could definitely go far at Miss USA...but her height could hurt her. From what I saw on Miss Hawaii she interviews really well and is very well spoken on stage...which is something that many of the Hawaii beauty queens need to work on nowadays. I really hope she tries for the Miss Hawaii USA crown!

Kellie Peterson: She is what the MUO is looking for. She is really pretty and tall. With a little help on interviews she could do well.

Amber Stone: She would be a terrific representative for Hawaii...she seems to have that local girl attitude that I find endearing and awesome. I've seen her on Dis'N'Dat and I can tell that her speaking skills are up to par. She also seems really intelligent and down to earth. She is a pretty girl...but not really MUO knockout type. But, I really hope she does well. Who knows...Jennifer was first runner up at Miss Hawaii and later became Miss Hawaii USA...Amber could follow in her footsteps.

Lyanna Tumaneng: She is almost the complete package. Really pretty and well spoken. She should to well if represented Hawaii at Miss USA.

Radasha Hoohuli: Probably one of the favorites to win the Miss Hawaii USA title. She is a gorgeous girl and seems really smart. Looks wise, she will definitely fair well at Miss USA...she has the Hawaiian exotic looks that MUO would like. She needs a little help with interviews...she seems a little quiet and soft spoken on stage. With a little help, she would make an awesome Miss Hawaii USA.

Malika Dudley: This girl is sexy! That is definitely what MUO is looking for. She also has that exotic Hawaiian goddess look that would make her standout. She also seems really natural and bubbly on stage. I hope she goes for it...she would be great.

Replies:
Subject: Radasha Ho'ohuli

Author:
Sara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:55 08/12/04 Thu

So no one answered the question.. what nationality is
>Radasha? I heard she was engaged, is that true?

Replies:
Subject: What happened to the collage that was up earlier in the year!

Author:
liked it much better than the big picture of Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:32:44 12/14/04 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Have you aged out of Miss USA,/America still want to compete

Author:
1 Email today!!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:27:56 12/13/04 Mon

If your State does not have a state pageant director, YOU could get Your State Tourism Titles as contestants at large.(Example you could be Miss Mississippi Tourism 2005 or Baby Miss South Dakota Tourism 2005 You would represent Your State for 2005 and compete for the National title in November.
23 state titles already taken for 2005. ages 0 - ? all welcome to apply. Learn about your state this year!!
www.americasmisstourism.com or www.firstrowproductions.com TO LEARN MORE!!!!

Subject:

Author:
New Board Click on the picture
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:28:27 12/10/04 Fri

Subject: well, when she replied to all, it also went to other members of her family, she sent that e-mail to three other people

Author:
New Board Click on the picture
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:26:20 12/10/04 Fri

Subject: When is the Miss Hawaii USA Org. going to have a website? Are we the only state not to have a website? I would really love to see HI have a website so we can see the delegates pictures instead of never seeing them and all. I might even volunteer to be a webmaster

Author:
Does anyone know?...Mahalo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:42:53 12/05/04 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Melissa Short

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:08 12/06/04 Mon

I saw a rerun of Sex and the City and saw Melissa Short. She looks so much different then her Miss Hawaii days. Did she get a boob job?

Subject: Anyone see Alicia Michioka on KHON Fox 2 this past saturday?

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:22:12 12/06/04 Mon

She did such a great job and looked beautiful. Glad to see one former queen still doing something! Very impressed. Now she should go for Mrs. America!!!!!!!!

Subject: Miss Va

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:46 12/05/04 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Sonya Balmores, Miss Hawaii Teen USA 2004

Author:
A Sonya Supporter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:28 07/10/04 Sat

The Miss Hawaii Teen USA pageant is less than a month away. I'm sure our representative, Sonya Balmores, will make us proud. Here is her profile found on the official Miss Teen USA website

Sonya Balmores, 18

Interview:

*What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

I went parasailing in Tahiti. The parasail took me up so high I could barely hear the boat's motor. I was scared because I'm afraid of heights, but the view of the mountains and the ocean made it worth it.

*Please list, starting with the latest, any schools and universities (public/private/graduate/trade or technical) you have or are attending, as well as the area of study, last date completed and any degree or certification you received.

Kauai High School. 2004.

*Please list any Honors/Awards you have received in the past 2 years.

Principal's List
Honor Roll
Editor's Honorary Award (Yearbook)
Journalist Honorary Award (Yearbook)
Outstanding Layout (Yearbook)
Outstanding Achievement Award (Yearbook)
Outstanding Graphic Design (Yearbook)

*What is the most interesting or surprising thing about you, or that has happened to you?

The most interesting thing that has happened to me recently was my recent trip to the Bahamas in June. I was booked to do a photo shoot down there, and the best part was that I flew and worked with my best friend who is also a model.

*Are you the oldest, youngest or a middle child and what does that mean to you?

I am the third oldest. That means no one is really watching! Just kidding. But it also means that I have to be a great example for my younger siblings and show them lots of love so that they will grow up feeling loved and supported like how I have been raised.

*Name one person, family, friend, celebrity, who has had the most influence on your life.

Lila Metzger, my older sister. Her faith in Jesus Christ and the way she lives her life have influenced me to grow closer to God and to deepen my relationship with Jesus. I admire her career as a model and the relationships she has kept with people along the way. She's fun, smart, strong, funny, talented, and beautiful, all of which I would like to be one day.

*What charity/charities have you supported with your time and/or resources over past two years? Please provide the name of the charity, level of involvement.

Compassion International I sponsor a child in El Salvador with a monthly money donation.

Favorite...

Food: Sushi and Crepes
Movie: 50 First Dates
Sport: Surfing
Song: Get Busy by Sean Paul

P.S. - Does anyone know Sonya personally, or do you have any candid shots of her? If you do, is there anyway it can be posted?

Thank You, and Good Luck Sonya

Replies:
Subject: Pageant World

Author:
New Forum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:23 12/02/04 Thu

Subject: Any news on pageants coming up?

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:15:05 11/29/04 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Miss HI MAO history...

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:19:29 10/27/04 Wed

Does anyone know whatever happend to Patricia Lei Anderson Miss HI 64 and Susan Dee Pickering? Susan was the Marina Harrison of her day. When she was called 2nd RU you can hear audiable gasps and boos because she was the audience favorite and one of the most beautiful contestants from that era.

Replies:
Subject: Holiday special! Take 10% off your pageant cosmetics through 12/31/04!

Author:
www.marykay.com/pinktorrance
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:23:07 11/27/04 Sat

Please shop online at my official website:

www.marykay.com/pinktorrance

At checkout, simply type the word PAGEANT into the comments box. When I see that, I will make sure you receive your discount.

Offer is valid through 12/31/04; order as often as you wish.

My board is: www.voy.com/188319/

Happy holidays!

Subject: Jennifer in training

Author:
Future HI USA contestant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:46:48 11/21/04 Sun

Is there any news on Jennifer...I never see much of her. I know she attends events but I don't see any photos of her besides the crown shot. Hows her training going? Do you have pictures of her gown for Miss USA? Is she a contender?
Please let me know or us know...

Replies:
Subject: Do you know if any of the delegates have their own website?? I know Olena and Valerie do but what about the other past contestants?

Author:
Sue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:20 11/16/04 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Do we know who is running for Miss. Hawaii USA/America?

Author:
Carrie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:43 11/11/04 Thu

Replies:
Subject: .

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:26:09 11/14/04 Sun

Pictures of Miss Colombia competition 2004 from cartagena... Day 14

Click here...

Subject: Pageant Clothes on Ebay

Author:
Clothes for Sale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:59:05 11/12/04 Fri

I am selling a gorgeous black velvet Jovani and a royal blue Landa on ebay. I am also selling other gowns that would be great for appearances or talent along with cocktail dresses, dance costumes, swimsuits, and suits. The Jovani is at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5338828569&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Click on view seller's other items to see the rest! Thanks!

Subject: Hawaiian International Film Festival- Featuring Radasha Ho'ohuli

Author:
Janice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:33:31 10/19/04 Tue

Do you know where we can view the commercial for the hawaiian International film festival. Radasha Ho'ohuli is suppose to the the hula dancer in that.

Replies:
Subject: >;-) Beautiful Coral/Pink Jovani/Sherri Hill gown

Author:
PG
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:27:49 11/07/04 Sun

Beautiful size 6 gown. Only worn once. email if your interested in buying a beautiful gown. My lost is your gain. email if your interested in looking at pictures.

Subject: New This Week at Miss Florida USA The Magazine!

Author:
For All Pageant Fans! Only at www.MissFloridaUSA.com - we love Hawaii!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:41:57 11/05/04 Fri

New This Week at Miss Florida USA The Magazine!
November 5, 2004

Itís Friday so it must be time for a new edition of YOUR Miss Florida USA Magazine only at www.MissFloridaUSA.com & www.MissFloridaTeenUSA.com!
This week we feature in depth reports on The Miss Panhandle Pageants in Chipley, complete with new pictures & articles!

On our Faces & Places segment we feature a wedding between a rocker & a former Miss USA! Our Palm Beach contestants go to the dogs (races that is!) while several of our Miss Florida USA alumni are all over the sports arena in South Florida.

Our Road to Miss USA article features a delegate who looks good in heals and army boots! Also the latest on the preliminary pageant system in The Sunshine State as every weekend features a new pageant. All of this from YOUR Miss Florida USA writers, photographers and staff, ENJOY!

Subject: Miss Hawaii MAO Local Directors

Author:
-
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:47:41 10/25/04 Mon

Who is the best local director in the Miss Hawaii MAO Program and why.

Replies:
Subject: Looking for Mahana Walters Miss Hawaii Teen USA 1997

Author:
97 coordinator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:04 11/04/04 Thu

I am planning a reunion for the Miss Teen USA class of 1997. If anyone knows how to get in contact with Mahana, please have her e-mail tusa1997@hotmail.com Time is running short and need to get a hold of her! Thank you!

Subject: Alicia Michioka-Jones, Mrs Hawaii United States

Author:
Lucile!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:57 06/26/04 Sat

Gorgeous! Good Luck on August 4th!

Replies:
Subject: Any information of Miss Hawaii America local pageants

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:02:56 10/16/04 Sat

Replies:
Subject: New Gowns For Sale!

Author:
Most with tags!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:20:57 10/31/04 Sun

For info and pictures please e-mail lakerswimmom@yahoo.com

#2 Jovani halter size 4 $125.00
#3 Jovani size 8 satin $210.00
#4 Jovani halter size 2 $130.00
#5 Jovani size 6 $130.00
#6 Alyce size 6 halter $130.00
#7 Jovani size 6 strapless $215.00
#8 Nadine size 3 $115.00
#9 Nadine size petite halter $90.00
#10Tiffany size small $125.00
#11 Panoply size 2 red halter $130.00
#12 Panoply pink size 13-14 halter $125.00
#13 Cire Black size 8 side slit with ruffle $130.00
#14 Nadine Black size 7 chiffon $110.00
#15 Cire Black size 6 strapless $110.00

Subject: Kelli at Miss International

Author:
Lucile!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:52 10/02/04 Sat

Here is a picture of Kelli...if you have more than post them on this thread!

Replies:
Subject: Hi

Author:
Lisa from Washington
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:33 10/25/04 Mon

I like to browse through the state boards and I remember when MIss HI USA was going on in the spring there was a contestant named Chanel Wise I think? I remember everyone saying how amazingly beautiful she was, can anyone show me a photo of her. I'd really like to see how she looks, and I hope she re enters.

Replies:
Subject: Miss. Hawaii Contestants

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:09 10/23/04 Sat

Does anyone know if these girls model for a certain company? Like Valerie Seagrave, Justine, Radasha, Jennifer?

Subject: Queen for a Day needs your help with tiaras!

Author:
Jenna Edwards, Miss Florida 2004 (MAO)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:06:14 10/22/04 Fri

I am writing to solicit tiara donations for Queen for a Day and the pageant community has always been supportive. The good news is we are growing rapidly with new chapters all over the country and our current chapters are increasing activity with more parties. The bad news is we are not bringing in enough tiaras to support the demand. I am making a plea to anyone with extra crowns to please donate them to Queen for a Day. Even MAO titleholders can send their extra local prelim crowns to us. For instance, I only have 2 prelim crowns. I'm keeping one for a keepsake and I'm donating the other to QFAD. We are in desperate need of tiaras so any help, no matter how seemingly insignificant, is greatly appreciated.

Queen for a Day is a 501C3 non-profit organization for seriously and terminally ill pediatric patients. So many times, illness hurts a patient psychologically more than physically. Children forget to be kids and resort to the isolation the disease offers as the alternative. When QFAD comes to the hospital, we give the patients a reason to be a kid again. We host tea parties for girls to be pampered with makeovers, manicures, and their very own coronation ceremony. Each patient receives a real tiara donated by queens across the nation! When a child looks in the mirror after her makeover and smiles, she has pushed down her illness. When they giggle and prance around the room wearing tiaras on bald heads, they beat down their illness. The Queen for a Day crown symbolizes victory as they are champions over their illness.

At our events, bald cancer patients come in with pale skin and apprehensive expressions. By the time they leave, they have smiling bright red lips, blushing cheeks, energy in their step and a crown donning their hairless head. They walk in clutching their IV pole. They walk away with their shoulders thrown back and their head held high, leaving the nurses to handle the IV pole.

For the boys, we encourage the qualities of bravery and courage through the Heroes program based on firefighters and police officers. We invite local heroes to attend the event to tell heroic stories and develop a friendship with the patients. Patients receive firefighter hats, badges, and other hero-themed gifts.

For four years, QFAD has operated and developed into 33 chapters in the U.S. and 8 in South Africa. We have been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show twice and in People Magazine. Oprahís Angel Network donated $10,000 in supplies in April 2001. Companies such as Ford Motor Company, the Miss America Organization, Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority, Tony and Tina cosmetics, and Clinique cosmetics have supported QFAD as well.

Visit our website at www.qfad.org for information. Thank you so much!

Subject: ? What's the buzz for Hawaii USA contestants?

Author:
pageant fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:17:40 09/20/04 Mon

Are there any predictions about who will run in next years Miss Hawaii USA pageant? I think a lot of Miss Hawaii (America) contestants aged out of that system and will probably run. Do Miss Hawaii girls have a chance in USA? Iíd definately like to see a few of them there. In past years, the cross-over gontestants seem to have done very well.

Replies:
Subject: Great Picture!

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:40 10/07/04 Thu

That is a great picture of Jennifer. Very Beautiful! Out of the 2005 delegates chosen so far...she is one of the front-runners, along with Texas and California. I think we might have another Semi-Finalist at Miss USA.

Subject: Jovani Pageant Gown For Sale!

Author:
Pageant-mom!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:38:34 10/04/04 Mon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a great gown. Jovani with Black Velvet top / plunging neckline, stoned hip belt and black sequined lace skirt. Size 4 measurements 35-27-36 will fit someone up to 5'8" with 2 inch heels. E-mail for picture and price. lakerswimmom@yahoo.com

Subject: Pictures?

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:04:11 09/23/04 Thu

Does anyone know if Sonya and Jennifer have official state crown shots yet?

Also, are there any candid shots of her at Miss Teen USA?

Replies:
Subject: I haven't seen any pictures of Kelli in Japan for Miss International 2004! Did she even make it to Japan? Does someone know? Thanks!

Author:
Hilary Kennedy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:37:50 09/30/04 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Random Stuff

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:28:34 10/01/04 Fri

Okay this is just some random Hawaii pageant stuff.

Has anyone seen the Subway commercials with Valerie Seagrave? She's singing on the beach...I think it supposed to be a little like the Coca Cola commercial. Well, she looks good...as for her singing...well, that's another story.

I've also seen Jennifer, our Miss Hawaii USA, in some Ala Moana commercials. I think that those commercials may have been taken a while ago because she looks a little "chunky" in them. I've seen her on Hawaii Stars...she looks really good. My advice to her, keep your hair long and keep in shape.

Subject: Help me contact 2004 Miss USA, Teen USA, and America Contestants for my website

Author:
Laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:36 05/04/04 Tue

hello I was wondering if you could help me get in contact w/ any reigning Miss USA and Miss Teen USA Titleholders.
I'd like to talk to her through email and interview her for my new website about Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and Miss America Pageants since they were (or will be) a contestant in the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA Pageant. Do you know where I can reach them by email or can you fwd this message to them so they can write to me if they are intrested. I'd like to get in contact with the current titleholders especially but if you know where I can reach former ones that would be great, too
Thank you
The website is http://groups.msn.com/MissUSA-America-TeenUSAPageants/ but i still have a lot of work to do on it. I think interviewing them would be great for the site. I hope you can help me get in touch with them!!
I already interviewed one contestant (Miss NH Teen USA-Brittany Freeman) Check out her interview at http://groups.msn.com/MissUSA-America-TeenUSAPageants/interviewwmissnewhampshireteenusa2004brittanyfreeman.msnw
Thanks, you can email me at missusa_america_teenusamanager@yahoo.com

-Laura

Replies:
Subject: ??help??

Author:
Faith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:01 09/20/04 Mon

hi!
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can reach Miss Hawaii USA 2005- Jennifer Fairbank by email??
I'd like to talk to her and wish her good luck at Miss USA
If you do please post or email me at AngelChk818@usa.com
Thanks!!
~Faith

Subject: Kellie Petersen and Miss America

Author:
ME
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:56:16 09/17/04 Fri

I think Miss America is looking to crown someone that looks like Kellie Petersen. Its to bad that Kellie did not seem to make any improvements from the years she competed in Miss Hawaii America. She had so much potential. If she only focused on her Interview and platform, and worked on her talent and selected a good song within her range, she could have been in AC now.

Replies:
Subject: PAGING TIFFINI HERCULES!!!

Author:
STARSHINER
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:56 08/10/04 Tue

TIFFINI: Have been trying to reach you about the Reunion - please call 1-888-528-4530 or e-mail starshinersproductions@yahoo.com !!!

Replies:
Subject: ? 1968 Miss Hawaii

Author:
Rene Jerermy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:43 09/19/04 Sun

I need to find out the name and any information you have on Miss Hawaii 1968. Plese e-mail me at erg54@aol.com Thank you.

Subject: Olena

Author:
Was There
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:42:51 09/15/04 Wed

Olena did not win Talent, Georgia did, but she was ON. Some thought she should have won Talent. Olena is top 10 material!

Replies:
Subject: Where is everyone?

Author:
Lucile! (Moderator)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:10 09/12/04 Sun

The board has been quiet for some time now. Where are you all?
Lets get some conversation going again.

Do you like the background flowers on this board?

Does Olena Rubin have a good chance winning Miss America?

Has anyone girls signed up for US Miss World?

Replies:
Subject: :~( Go to www.kitv.com to see the news of today's arrest of Tiffini Hercules, former Miss Hawaii USA 1998. A very sad day for everyone that knows her!

Author:
Breaking news!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:36:23 09/14/04 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Tiffani Hercules, Miss Hawai'i USA 1998 and her husband arrested for drug posetion!

Author:
Lucile!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:53 09/15/04 Wed

Pageant winner in ice arrest
By Curtis Lum
Advertiser Staff Writer

A former Miss Hawai'i USA and her husband were arrested early yesterday as police raided a Kailua home and found drugs and drug paraphernalia.

Tiffini Hercules, 30, and John Limahai Jr., 33, were being held last night at the main police station pending charges.

Hercules was booked on second-degree promotion of dangerous drugs, third-degree promotion of dangerous drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia and third-degree promotion of detrimental drugs, police said.

Police said the arrests followed an extensive investigation into drug activity at a home on Paulele Street in Enchanted Lake. Early yesterday, police were prepared to execute a search warrant on the home when they stopped the couple a few miles away on Kailuana Place, police said.

Hercules and Limahai, who police said frequented the home but did not live there, were arrested on a contempt charge at 5:35 a.m. At 6:20 a.m., officers raided the home and recovered crystal methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia, police said.

While Hercules and Limahai were in custody, police said they found more crystal meth, drug paraphernalia and cash in bags that allegedly belonged to the couple.

Police last night said they also were looking for another man who lived at the home.

Pat Sua lives across the street from the home and said she was awakened by her grandchildren early yesterday as police surrounded her neighbor's home. As she looked out of her bedroom window, she said she knew right away why the officers were there.

"I figured drugs because it's been happening for years," Sua said. "Cars driving by, stopping, going all times of the day and night."

Sua said she would see Hercules and Limahai visiting the house, but said the home is owned by two brothers. "I usually don't bother with them," she said.

Sua said she was grateful that police took action.

"It's scary, especially when your street has children," she said.

Hercules was crowned Miss Hawai'i USA in 1998 and represented the state in the Miss USA pageant in Shreveport, La. Honolulu Advertiser, HI, 15.09.2004

Subject: Hercules Info

Author:
Peter Boylan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:16 09/15/04 Wed

I am writing a story for the Advertiser about Tiffini Hercules' life. Any friends, family, or fellow pageanteers feel like weighing in I'd like to listen.

Aloha,
Peter Boylan
808-535-8110
pboylan@honoluluadvertiser.com

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Aloha! and Mahalo!
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.