VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

VISIT OUR SISTER SITES

Although we respect free speech and artistic expression, we do not condone or perpetuate derogatory language.
POSTING GUIDELINE: If the commenter is extremely abusive, uses excessive foul language, or includes an ad hominem attack, the forum administrator may decide to ban the commenter's IP address.

E-MAIL US: fob212232@yahoo.com

Subject:
MISS UNIVERSE GATHERING in the PHILIPPINES !!

Author:
MUHost
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:31 12/06/17 Wed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Replies:
Subject: MORE PICTURES FROM "GIVE BACK, A CHARITY FASHION SHOW"

Author:
malu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:08:49 12/07/17 Thu

Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters with Mister International 2014 Neil Perez

Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters with Manhunt International 2012 June Macasaet

Former Philippine representatives to Miss Universe: Bianca Manalo (2009), Venus Raj (2010), MJ Lastimosa (2014), Maxine Medina (2016), Rachel Peters (2017), Shamcey Supsup (2011) and Ariela Arida (2013)

Replies:
Subject: SOUTH AFRICAN BEAUTY QUEENS

Author:
BEAUTIFUL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:58 11/27/17 Mon

Miss Universe 2017 with Miss World 2014

Replies:
Subject: 2017 Miss Universe Trip to Camiguin, Bohol and Batanes

Author:
malu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:22 12/12/17 Tue

Last edited by author: Tue December 12, 2017 22:41:05   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: TRIPLE SEND-OFF FOR RACHEL, CHANEL AND KATARINA

Author:
BRUNO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:50 11/06/17 Mon

Miss Universe Philippines 2017 Rachel Louise Peters

Binibining Pilipinas Supranational Chanel Olive Thomas

Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental Katarina Rodriguez

opmb worldwide photos

Replies:
Subject: HAPPY 65th BIRTHDAY, EVA REYES 💐🥂

Author:
BY TONY PAAT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:55 12/10/17 Sun

"65 years of this thing called Life . To the outside world I’m officially a Senior Citizen. Luckily I focus on my inner world . I am proud of the woman I am today ,because I went through one hell of a time becoming her. Aging is out of our control, how you handle your mind, body and soul are in your hands Here are some of the experiences and lessons I learned through the years" - Eva Reyes

Replies:
Subject: Who will be Mister Europe 2017?

Author:
Charice D'Bilbao
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:42:30 12/08/17 Fri

João Nuno Silva from Portugal

Click to go to Mister Europe (Euronations) Website

Replies:
Subject: MISS PHILIPPINES WON MISS TOURISM INTERNATIONAL 2017!

Author:
Mabuhay!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:37:36 12/08/17 Fri

Miss Philippines Jannie Loudette Alipo-on crowned Miss Tourism International 2017 at the pageant held in Malaysia, midnight of Thursday, December 7.

Miss Philippines Jannie Loudette Alipo-on showcasing her national costume

Miss Tourism International 2017/18 - Miss Tourism PHILIPPINES - Jannie Loudette Alipo-on
Miss Tourism Metropolitan International 2017/18 - Miss Tourism POLAND - Maja Aleksandra Sieron
Miss Tourism Cosmopolitan International 2017/18 - Miss Tourism INDONESIA - Lois Merry Tangel
DreamGirl of the Year International 2017/18 - Miss Tourism BRAZIL - Julia Do Vale Horta
Miss Tourism Global 2017/18 - Miss Tourism AUSTRALIA - Diana Hills
Miss Southeast Asia Tourism Ambassador - Miss Tourism THAILAND - Kamolrut Tanon

Photos courtesy of Facebook/Miss Tourism International

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!
Replies:
Subject: MISS TOURISM INTERNATIONAL 2017

Author:
Wanda Lilliana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:17:49 12/08/17 Fri

1. Jannie Loudette Alipo-on (PHILIPPINES) – Miss Tourism International 2017/18
2. Maja Aleksandra Sieron (POLAND) – Miss Tourism Metropolitan International 2017/18
3. Lois Merry Tangel (Indonesia) – Miss Tourism Cosmopolitan International 2017/18
4. Diana Hills (Australia) – Miss Tourism Global 2017/18
5. Julia Do Vale Horta (Brazil) – DreamGirl of the Year International 2017/18

Replies:
Subject: JESSICA ERIBAL CROWNED MRS INTERNATIONAL 2017

Author:
Mabuhay ang mga Mrs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:51 12/08/17 Fri

The crowing moment of Jessica Eribal of the Philippines as the new Mrs International in Singapore.

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!
Replies:
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL - YOU DID PHILIPPINES PROUD!

Author:
Top 10
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:24:40 11/26/17 Sun

Continued Streak!
Replies:
Subject: ANO KAYA KUNG SI KAREN IBASCO ANG NI SEND NATIN SA MISS UNIVERSE. SI MARIEL SA MISS EARTH , SI RACHEL SA MISS WORLD AT SI LAURA NAMAN SA MISS INTERNATIONAL???ANO KAYA RESULT NUN???

Author:
tapus na?!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:25:53 12/06/17 Wed

hay naku
Replies:
Subject: MARIEL IN MISS INTERNATIONAL 2017

Author:
Boyet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:35:04 10/27/17 Fri

BACK TO BACK BA?
Replies:
Subject: WHO SLAYED THE SWIMSUIT COMPETITION?

Author:
Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:58:31 11/21/17 Tue

What you say?
Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe 2017: Here are the Favorites to Win This Year

Author:
TRIBUNE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:40:21 11/19/17 Sun

Posted 10:56 PM, November 19, 2017, by Tribune Media Wire, Updated at 10:55PM, November 19, 2017

LAS VEGAS – A new Miss Universe will be crowned on November 26, as the annual international beauty pageant comes to The Axis theater at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. And since Sin City is playing host, it’s only natural to break down the betting odds on who will be crowned Miss Universe 2017.
At the top of the board is “Miss South Africa” Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters at +250, followed closely by “Miss Thailand” Maria Poonlertlarp at +300, according to sister site Covers.com.
Miss South Africa won her title under controversy, after fellow contestants stated that she had a “special relationship” with two judges and received preferential treatment during the national competition. While she is the betting favorite, it’s always nice to have a bad guy to root against.
Behind those frontrunners are Miss Philippines at +600, Miss Columbia at +800, and Miss Venezuela and Miss USA, both at +1,100 odds.
Could the home-field advantage give current “Miss USA” Kára McCullough an edge? That last Miss USA to win Miss Universe was Olivia Culpo, who won the 2012 crown at The Axis in Las Vegas – the same venue for this year’s pageant. The United States does claim the most Miss Universe titles at eight, followed by Venezuela with five.
Rounding out the notables are Miss France at +1,400, Miss Mexico, Miss Brazil, Australia, Indonesia and Miss India all at +1,600, Miss Jamaica at +2,000, and Miss Canada – Lauren Howe – at +2,200.
Miss Puerto Rico, Danna Hernández, presents good value at +3,300 odds to win Miss Universe. Not only would a Puerto Rico win be a rare bright spot for the Hurricane-ravaged country, but Puerto Rico has a history of Miss Universe success, boasting five winners– the last coming in 2006.
Looking for a live long shot? How about “Miss Iraq” Sarah Idan, who will be the first Miss Iraq to compete in the Miss Universe pageant since 1972. The musician from Bagdad, priced at +10,000, was actually the runner-up for her national crown.
But when it was discovered that original winner was married and divorced, which is against the Miss Iraq pageant rules, she was stripped of her title and Idan was crowned the new Miss Iraq. Seems like beauty pageants are all a little crazy no matter the county.

Replies:
Subject: Miss UNIVERSE 2017 TOP and FINAL FAVORITES

Author:
D'pageantbuff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:59 11/25/17 Sat

AMERICAS:
• USA - She proved her bashers wrong, she came prepared and she slayed!
• JAMAICA – An accomplished woman at 21. She’s the Executive director of her own modeling agency and she’s in the process of building a sign language app.
• MEXICO – The strongest latina in my book. At first I thought she wouldn’t deliver but as the days progressed she keeps impressing me!
• PUERTO RICO – Wow she was ravishing like hurricane Irma. Seriously, she blew me away!

ASIA/AFRICA/OCEANIA:
• PHILIPPINES – Exquisite, refined, elegance personified. She’s the real deal!
• INDIA – Another surprise! Her gown is one of my faves, and that face? It’s like an angel!
• SOUTH AFRICA – She should change that gown and hair asap! Other than that still the face of the pageant.
• INDONESIA – She has a sob story in her official video intro. She is statuesque and her presence is hard to ignore!

EUROPE:
• ICELAND – The Most beautiful blonde I’ve ever seen in years! Her message about Body positivity is truly empowering.
• SPAIN – Oh my she’s giving me Gabriela Isler elegance! She’s smoldering.
• GREAT BRITAIN – One of those who have that wow factor, but her gown is not really my cup of tea. I hope she has a spare Almodal gown for the finals.
• RUSSIA – Had she competed in the Trump era, this beauty would have been a force to reckon with. Her beauty is hard to ignore!

WILDCARDS:
• THAILAND (Fan Vote) – Her gown is classic and very resplendent! Thailand is hungry for their third Miss Universe. Is she the one?
• IRAQ – Brave, talented and Ambitious! She also served in the military both in Iraq and the US. Plus her swimsuit controversy reminds me of Artika Sari Devi (Indonesia 2005) who also received death threats but paved way for Indonesian beauties in succeeding years!
• SWEDEN – A motivational speaker and she is a woman of charity. Her prelim performance also impressed me. She was calm, graceful and confident!! Way to go Frida!
• EGYPT – She impressed me in her video about not conforming to the norm. Everbody is indeed unique and this lady is bubbly and vivacious! I love her energy during the prelims plus her evening gown was one of my favorites. And don’t forget she was crowned by Iris, there’s gotta be at least one country that places in the finals where the reigning Miss Universe visits.

DARKHORSES:
1. TANZANIA – Empowering story. Let’s see if she goes far!
2. GERMANY – What a beautiful face! Her alabaster skin tone is flawless and she gave a solid performance too!
3. VENEZUELA – I’m still on the fence here with Keysi. She gave a solid performance too but I just don’t see that burning desire from her. If she makes it to the finals I’m sure she has a different gown and please no ponytail Keysi!
4. ANGOLA – She’s giving me Micaela Reis, but a tamed one lol! No one is hyping this goddess! I believe she is a stellar candidate from her country since Leila Lopes!

FINAL RANKING:
1. JAMAICA (Davina Bennett)
2. USA (Kara Mcculough)
3. PHILIPPINES (Rachel Peters)
4. THAILAND (Maria Ehren Poonlertlarp)
5. ICELAND (Arna Yr Jonsdottir)
6. MEXICO (Denise Franco)
7. SOUTH AFRICA (Demi Leigh Nel Peters)
8. SPAIN (Sofia Del Prado)
9. VENEZUELA (Keysi Sayago)
10. INDIA (Shraddha Shashidhar)
11. PUERTO RICO (Danna Hernandez)
12. INDONESIA (Bunga Jelitha)
13. GREAT BRITAIN (Ana Burdzy)
14. SWEDEN (Frida Fornander)
15. IRAQ (Sarah Idan)
16. EGYPT (Farah Sedky)
17. RUSSIA (Kseniya Alexandrova)
18. ANGOLA (Lauriela Martins)
19. GERMANY (Sophia Koch)
20. TANZANIA (Lilian Ericaah)

Replies:
Subject: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RACHEL'S EVENING GOWN?

Author:
Gorgeous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:14:05 11/21/17 Tue

Miss Philippines Rachel Peters during the Evening Gown Preliminaries of Miss Universe 2017. The gown is designed by Filipino designer Val Taguba.

Magpapalit ba si Rachel ng gown for the finals?
Replies:
Subject: Comments! Rachel should have had her hair up during the evening gown! Val Taguba is such a Guba!! The gown he made for Rachel looks very ordinary and without such sparkle!!!

Author:
Emma Jordan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:46 12/01/17 Fri

Athena georgia
Subject: Miss Universe Australia, 25, lifts the lid on what REALLY happened backstage after she missed out on a place in the final of the world beauty pageant Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5123321/Miss-Universe-Australia-reveals-happened-backstage.html#ixzz4zmcem6fN Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Author:
Daily Mail
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:19:30 11/28/17 Tue

/femail/article-5123321/Miss-Universe-Australia-reveals-happened-backstage.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia
Replies:
Subject: Coincidence?

Author:
Fyi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:10:44 11/26/17 Sun

2010- Venus Raj- Aces and Queens- 4th Runner Up
2011- Shamcey Supsup- Aces and Queens- 3rd Runner Up
2012- Janine Tugonon- Aces and Queens- 1st Runner Up
2013- Ariella Arida- Aces and Queens- 3rd Runner Up
2014- Mj Lastimosa- Gandang Flores- (Top 10)
2015- Pia Wurtzbach- Aces and Queens- Miss Universe 2015
2016- Maxine Medina- Aces and Queens- Top 6
2017- Rachel Peters- Gandang Flores- (Top 10)

Coincidence???
Replies:
Subject: YAN NAPALA NI SIRI LANGKA, BUKOD SA YUNG PUSSY CAT NYA EH TOOTHLTESS NA PINANGALANAN BA NAMAN KIKI!!?? AYAN ! NA ELIMINATE KAAGAD! MAS NAGANDAHAN AKO KAY GHANA KESA KAY JAMAICA...

Author:
MS TAYLAND
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:45:50 11/27/17 Mon

FERGUE
Subject: Oh Ayan! Tuff 15 na Sya! Good Job Miss Philippines!!

Author:
Go Pia!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:19:29 11/26/17 Sun

Miss U.
Replies:
Subject: ว้ายยยยย หน้าแหก (Oh, my gosh!)

Author:
Kitty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:27:51 11/26/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: THE MISS UNIVERSE 2017 STAGE IS READY!

Author:
GO PHILIPPINES!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:43:46 11/21/17 Tue

The Top 3: First stop is........... Miss Philippines!!!!
Replies:
Subject: DAPAT ATA SI WINWIN NA LANG TALAGA PINADALA SA MS INTERNATIONAL TAPOS SI MARIEL SA REINE HISPANICA BAKA NAKA CHANCE PA SYA NG SEMIS TAPOS SI WIYN FOR D WIN. O KAYA SI TOM RODRIGUEZ NA LANG SA MISS WORLD BAKA MANALO PA SA BITCH BEAUTY SA SWIMWEAR NYA OR SI ROCCO NACINO. HAY NAKU!! GOOD LUCK RACHEL ! ALL D BEST!

Author:
CooCoo Mandarin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:31:13 11/26/17 Sun

Go boi!
Subject: 7 fun facts: Laura Lehmann, Miss World Philippines 2017

Author:
Kikimo Hakansson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:36 10/16/17 Mon

1. She is a sportscaster and travel host. After her runner-up finish in Bb. Pilipinas, Laura concentrated on sportscasting and hosting. She was the courtside reporter for the Ateneo Blue Eagles at the University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) season 77 and 78. She also worked as a sports anchor for ABS-CBN's Sports in Action channel before taking a leave to compete. She also hosted the lifestyle show Listed.

2. She was part of the Philippine softball team. On her Instagram account, Laura wrote about her debut as an anchor for the sport she used to play.

3. She also models. Laura appeared in a number print ads and modeled for several brands including Folded & Hung and Facial Care Centre.

4. She remains in contact with her Bb. Pilipinas 2014 sisters. In an interview with reporters after the pageant, Laura said that despite their busy schedules, she and her pageant sisters – Bianca Guidotti, Parul Shah, Kris Janson, Yvethe Santiago, Hannah Ruth Sison, and MJ Lastimosa have remained close. In fact, all of them were present at the pageant except for MJ, who is in the US.

5. She's in a relationship. Laura has been dating former Ateneo Blue Eagle and now PBA player Von Pessumal. In an interview with ABS-CBN in 2015, Von said of Laura: "She’s super independent. She handles it all on her own...At this age, I think fellow young people are just starting to learn how to take care of themselves. But she’s been doing that all her life.”

6. Mark Bumgarner made her MWP finals gown. Mark, a favorite of actress Heart Evangelista, made Laura's gorgeous red gown for the finals. On Instagram, Laura shared how Mark encouraged her to have fun with the outfit.

7. On winning the Miss Multimedia award. Laura nabbed one of the most important fast track challenges of the pageant: the multimedia challenge. During the competition, host KC Montero asked her about her views on the internet.

RAPPLER

Replies:
Subject: MISS UNIVERSE 2017 REHEARSAL

Author:
Arty Khetwit
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:52 11/22/17 Wed

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tpageant/

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Thanks to the following: Miss Universe Org., Miss World Org., Miss Earth Org., Miss Philippines Earth Org., Miss International Org., BPCI, Reuter & AP for the photos.
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.