VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

VISIT OUR SISTER SITES

Although we respect free speech and artistic expression, we do not condone or perpetuate derogatory language.
POSTING GUIDELINE: If the commenter is extremely abusive, uses excessive foul language, or includes an ad hominem attack, the forum administrator may decide to ban the commenter's IP address.

E-MAIL US: fob212232@yahoo.com

Subject: LADIES, LADIES AND...................LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
MISS UNIVERSE BRAZIL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:20 01/11/17 Wed

HERE IS MISS UNIVERSE FIRST RUNNER UP

Replies:
Subject: NEW MISS UNIVERSE!

Author:
BLONDIE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:41:32 02/02/17 Thu

Decked out in a gold-sequined gown, 24-year-old dental surgery student Iris Mittenaere beat 12 other finalists to take the crown. As Miss Universe, she will be campaigning for dental and oral care around the world.
"This sash is not only a sash," said Mittenaere, who is from Northern France, in a Miss Universe interview after the pageant. "This is something to help people, to understand people."
First and second runner-ups were Miss Haiti (Raquel Pelissier) and Miss Colombia (Andrea Tovar). The top finalists hailed from Kenya, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Panama, Colombia, Phillippines, Canada, Brazil, France, Haiti, Thailand and the U.S.
The pageant changed its format this year; it had 12 instead of 13 finalists, and counted online votes from the Miss Universe app and Twitter.

This was the first time Sierra Leone entered the competition and was represented by Hawa Kamara, 2013 Miss West Africa. Miss Canada, Ugly and Fat Siera Bearchell, also made headlines for taking on trolls who body-shamed her for her size.
The annual pageant was held on Monday at the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila, Philippines. Host Steve Harvey joked on the show that he got the winner right this year, after last year's snafu of getting it wrong. Rapper Flo Rida and R&B group Boys II Men provided entertainment.

The great favorite of this edition Mariam Habach from Venezuela unplaced in the exclusive group of finalists and then she won the traditional RUTH OCUMAREZ award.

Replies:
Subject:
Miss Australia & a Pinoy PMA Cadet in Baguio..

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:57:33 01/18/17 Wed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Look at those smiles & gaze between these 2 human beings..Are we goin to see another Michelle Van Eimereen & Ogie Alcasid ?

Replies:
Subject: HIYAS NG PHOENIX - DAVAO FASHION SHOW

Author:
malu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:26 01/19/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: I'm a sick homo so I'll take a big black dick in my ass, I'm a fag boy

Author:
Paul Phillips @Flipp01990
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:52:47 02/19/17 Sun

I'm iso hairless cock to bum fuck me and another to fuck my mouth contact me on Twitter - Paul Phillips @Flipp01990

https://twitter.com/Flipp01990

Photo of my tranny Andi n me at the Gay Erotic Expo :-~~

I'm iso hairless cock to bum fuck me and another to fuck my mouth contact me on Twitter - Paul Phillips @Flipp01990

https://twitter.com/Flipp01990

Replies:
Subject: Napakalungkot na na ang baba na ng standards ng forum na ito. It used to be fun, with light teasing and creative dialogue. Pero ngayon, grabe na ang mga pists, bereft with cursing and bullying. The current state of the forum does not reflect the forum's theme of collaborative fun. The following is posted at the top of thus siye. Does it mean anything anymore? Although we respect free speech and artistic expression, we do not condone or perpetuate derogatory language. POSTING GUIDELINE: If the commenter is extremely abusive, uses excessive foul language, or includes an ad hominem attack, the forum administrator may decide to ban the commenter's IP address. I know that I will be bullied for posting this. But I hadvto say that this is a sad state of affairs.

Author:
Sad Sack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:57:30 02/01/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject:
65th Miss Universe Fashion Show & Gift Auction !

Author:
MaxPH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:36:52 01/23/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject:
65th Miss Universe Final Dress Rehearsals !

Author:
#4M4MU
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:07:10 01/29/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Wala pa bang update sa Mr. International 2017?

Author:
Inday garutay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:42 02/08/17 Wed

Subject: MISS UNIVERSE 2017 PERSONAL PICKS

Author:
Maria Luningning Memije
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:40:35 01/28/17 Sat

Kung ako po ay maghuhura-huraduhan....heto ang aking mga picks:

TOP 3

FRANCE -- My personal pick for MU '17, absent the interview.

THAILAND -- The crown is hers to lose. I hope she nails the interview.

VENEZUELA -- Best in swimsuit and in evening gown; best overall presentation. Pero I don't find her that beautiful.

TOP 6 -- Any of these three delegates could knock Venezuela out of a top 3 spot.

INDONESIA -- Malakas ang laban ng babaknitang ito. Baka ma-taft tree if she nails the interview.

ARUBA -- Second best presentation in swimsuit and evening gown in my opinion. Again...the interview will make the difference at this round.

CURACAO -- Three attributes going for her: Stage presence, stage presence, and stage prence. Oh...did I say STAGE PRESENCE?

TOP 9

PHILIPPINES
SIERA LEONE
MEXICO

TOP 12

USA
COLOMBIA
CANADA
-- Remember..first runner-up at the Miss Supranational 2015 ang hitad. Full-figured s'ya, but height-weight proportional si Inday Canada. She was light on her feet and graceful during the preliminary swimsuit competition; and quite elegant when she paraded her evening dress on the stage.

ALTERNATES

ARGENTINA
BRAZIL
HAITI
PERU
PANAMA
PUERTO RICO
UKRAINE

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE DELEGATES, LALUNG-LALO NA PO KAY INDAY MAXINE!!!

Replies:
Subject:
Maxine with her Cute Siblings !

Author:
guapo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:10:42 01/08/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject:
Maxine @ The Red Carpet Event !

Author:
Winner!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:52 01/29/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: TOP 25 of the BIG 4

Author:
Sino sila
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:17:21 02/03/17 Fri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCrqmZMIyLQ
Subject: Maxine Idiota

Author:
SUSMARYA CHE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:35 01/29/17 Sun

WTF Miss Philippines? An interpreter? REALLY?!!! Then you decide to answer the question i broken English anyway? So embarrassing! Glad to see Miss FRANCE winning the title and Miss HAITI winning 1st Runner Up. I just wish that THAILAND made the top 3 instead of COLOMBIA...another stupida! Che!
Replies:
Subject:
TITA BOY INTERVIEWS JC SANTOS

Author:
AUNTIE BOB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:32:17 01/19/17 Thu

Tito Boy: When did you lose your virginity?

JC SANTOS: Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........................ piptin. Kayo po Tito Boy, when did you lose your virginity?

Tito Boy: Ah, well sa kamay, mga 10 years old. Sa mouth, mga 12 years old. Sa pwet naman, mga 15 years old ako.

http://entertainment.abs-cbn.com/tv/shows/tonightwithboyabunda/videos/2017/01/18/113011817-fast-talk-with-jc-santos
Replies:
Subject: BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY TOP 2

Author:
POL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:37:46 01/19/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject:
MAXINE'S NATIONAL COSTUME !

Author:

[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:44:56 01/26/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject:
Miss Philippines in The 65th Miss Universe Preliminary Competition !

Author:
MaxPH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:46:17 01/27/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject: YEAR OF THE NOT THE USUAL SUSPECTS

Author:
SUSMARYA CHE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:29:42 01/29/17 Sun

I hope na ang manalo so Miss Universe this year are not the usual suspects. Would love the following countries to do well and I hope they make the semi finals:

MISS ARUBA
MISS CURACAO
MISS GEORGIA
MISS TANZANIA
MISS ICELAND
Replies:
Subject:
Maxine's Look Today (Sat. , Jan. 21, 2017)

Author:
4M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:12 01/20/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject:
Fashion show& Auction Event !

Author:
MaxPH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:42:31 01/23/17 Mon

MISS PHILIPPINES, MISS AUSTRALIA & FORMER MISSES USA OLIVIA JORDAN & NIA SANCHEZ.

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Thanks to the following: Miss Universe Org., Miss World Org., Miss Earth Org., Miss Philippines Earth Org., Miss International Org., BPCI, Reuter & AP for the photos.
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.