VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

VISIT OUR SISTER SITES

Although we respect free speech and artistic expression, we do not condone or perpetuate derogatory language.
POSTING GUIDELINE: If the commenter is extremely abusive, uses excessive foul language, or includes an ad hominem attack, the forum administrator may decide to ban the commenter's IP address.

E-MAIL US: fob212232@yahoo.com

Subject:
You can vote for Miss Philippines to be Miss Internet Beauty 2014

Author:
FOB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:23 10/28/14 Tue

You can vote for Miss Philippines Bianca Guidotti to be Miss Internet Beauty 2014 in the 54th Miss International Beauty Pageant.

Only 1 vote per laptop. But if you have other gadgets
(desktop, tablet, smartphone or any gadget with internet connection),
you can also cast your vote using them.

Let us unite in showing our love and support for our girl in Tokyo.
Vote here: http://miss-international.org/onlinepool/1903?lang=eng

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: GOOD MORNING, TOKYO!

Author:
MI2014
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:54 10/31/14 Fri

Bianca with fellow Asian candidates from Mongolia, Korea and Macau

Replies:
Subject:
10 things to know about Marianne Bianca Guidotti

Author:
MI2014
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:05:50 10/28/14 Tue

Get to know the multi-lingual beauty now in Japan to represent the country in the Miss International pageant

Bb. Pilipinas-International 2014 Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti (a.k.a. Marianne or Bianca) is now in Japan for the Miss International pageant happening on November 11 at Grand Prince Hotel in Takanawa. Also in Japan is Miss International 2013 Bea Rose Santiago — the fifth Filipina to win the title — to crown her successor.

#SheInspires: Miss International 2013 Bea Rose Santiago
Bb. Pilipinas Charities, Inc. held the official send-off for Bianca last October 23, Thursday, at the Balay Function Room in Araneta Center, Cubao. Bianca and Bea left together for Japan on October 25.
Shortly before Bianca left, Yahoo Philippines sat down with her to get to know the beauty queen whom pageant fans hope will give the country a back-to-back win in Miss International — something that has never happened in the history of the pageant.
"I’m very excited [to compete in the pageant] but I’m also nervous because a back-to-back win has never been done in Miss International history," said the 25-year-old. "It’s something that I really do want to give the Filipino people. I’m excited, I’m nervous, I’m determined."

On her family
I am a grandma’s girl. I slept in the same bed as my grandmother until I was 12 years old. Sobrang clingy! (laughs) My parents separated when I was very young. I moved to Brazil when I was two years old because my grandmother was serving there as a diplomat. My mom and I went to Brazil to live with her. My grandma was really my second parent. I’m super attached to her.

On her favorite childhood memory
When I was in Brazil, we’d spent every weekend at the yacht club. I remember it as something I always looked forward to because I loved swimming. I never had formal lessons, but my mom kinda just set me loose at the pool. I just went for it and taught myself how to swim. Kaya sobrang itim ko nung bata ako. Sunburned all the time!

On her comfort food
That’s so easy: sinigang na baboy na maasim, na maasim, na maasim. It’s really my favorite. Every time I feel down or happy, I eat sinigang. My mom asks that a separate batch be made for me, because what I like is “masyadong maasim.” (laughs) I ate it with rice before; right now I partner it with quinoa. I like my sinigang plain and pure.

On music
It depends on my mood, but my default music would be more chill, relaxing music. I like electro-pop. Sometimes when I get in the mood, I listen to musicals. My friends and I, we get together and hang out in a friend’s place, and we end the night singing musicals like "Les Miserables," "The Sound of Music." We love it.

On her personal style
I’m very girly. I like lace, skirts. Right now, one of the trends I love and that I always wear is crop tops. I love crop tops and high-waist skirts, pants, shorts. I’m so scared for this trend to pass and I won’t be able to wear it anymore because it is a bit daring. If it’s not on-trend, it’s not easy to pull off. I like matching things, the small details.

On what makes her sad
Videos of animals being hurt. I worked in an NGO, Community and Family Services International, and our main advocacy was to help displaced people, people who were suffering from extremely difficult circumstances. We responded to calamity victims of Typhoon Yolanda, the Bohol earthquake…our main priority was the psycho-social health of those who were affected, both women and children.
Sometimes it was frustrating because even if we knew we were doing a good job, because we did not have enough resources to advertise ourselves, we would still run out of donations. It was one of the reasons why I joined Bb. Pilipinas. I wanted to place myself in a platform where I could be heard when I talk about these things. People don’t realize that there are a lot of good NGOs that are small, and I want to be able to talk about that.

On what makes her happy
I’m easy to please. Madali akong matuwa. I love animated movies. Everytime I see a trailer of a new animated movie, I get excited. The last one I watched was “How to Train Your Dragon 2.” That was fun. I loved that one.

On what relieves her stress
I love being a couch potato. I like just hanging out on my couch and surfing channels. I love History Channel. When I can’t handle stress anymore, I love resting on my couch, cuddling with my dog, and just not worrying about things. (Her dog’s name is Luca, a male shih tzu, and he’s the “grumpiest dog in the world.” Luca was a surprise given to Bianca by her stepfather and mom.)

What makes a person beautiful?
This is overused, but for me it is confidence established from the fact that you know your worth, you know your uniqueness is a gift to the world. It’s your responsibility to show the world who you are. There’s only going to be one you to walk the face of this planet. You have to make sure the world sees that. I think that makes someone really beautiful: if they really know their potential and they appreciate that.

On her mantra
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss."
I take everything that happens to me — good or bad — as something that is pushing me towards a goal, towards a destiny. I don’t like to dwell on mistakes or regrets. I take every mistake as an opportunity to do something better. I wake up every day and say, “This is a new day, a new experience. Whatever life throws at me, I’ll take it.”

Miss International is conducting an online poll, for which an IP address can vote only once in a day. Bianca has asked fans for support.
"Please, please pray. I really needs lots of prayers and I really do appreciate them," she said, folding her hands together as if in prayer. "There is online voting. I hope that we can take the time and vote for the Philippines."
"I appreciate everything — every message and shout-out I receive, I appreciate them."

VOTE HERE: http://miss-international.org/onlinepool/1903?lang=eng%3C/font%3E%3C/b%3E

Show Bianca your support. She is on Instagram as @fairydust55, Facebook as Bianca Guidotti (fan page), and Twitter as @BGuidotti22. Don't forget to vote for her daily!
By Kai Magsanoc | Yahoo SHE

Replies:
Subject: Marian Sabbon Manguba,Mrs.World Philippines 2014

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:54:01 10/31/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Ruqayyah, lucky charm ng ating mga kandidata.

Author:
Ms Gayuma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:13 10/31/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: NAMNAMIN NATIN MULI ANG PAGKAPANALO NI BEA

Author:
FOB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:19:48 10/31/14 Fri

YOU CAN VOTE HERE: http://miss-international.org/onlinepool/1903?lang=eng%3C/font%3E%3C/b%3E

Replies:
Subject: MISS INTERNATIONAL 2014 CANDIDATES ENJOYING KAWAGOE CITY

Author:
MI2014
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:59 10/31/14 Fri

YOU CAN VOTE HERE: http://miss-international.org/onlinepool/1903?lang=eng%3C/font%3E%3C/b%3E

Replies:
Subject: MISS FRIENDSHIP?

Author:
Guada
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:40 10/30/14 Thu

Mukhang popular si Miss Philippines sa ibang candidates. What do you think?

Replies:
Subject:
MISS INTERNATIONAL 2014 Schedule of Activities

Author:
For FOB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:57 10/26/14 Sun

www.missinternational.com

Replies:
Subject: SINO ANG KOKORONAHAN KO?

Author:
ABANGAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:48:53 10/31/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: 2014 MISS INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY PAGEANT LIVE STREAMING

Author:
malu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:04:18 10/27/14 Mon

Miss International Beauty Pageant FB

Last edited by author: Mon October 27, 2014 17:04:52   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: CAN YOU SPOT OUR GIRL, BIANCA?

Author:
MI2014
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:27:20 10/30/14 Thu

Replies:
Subject: mangah bekis magfaescren nah cayoh

Author:
mejurdoma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:07:09 10/31/14 Fri

Subject: ENJOYING LUNCH

Author:
MI2014
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:57:48 10/30/14 Thu

Replies:
Subject: MISS PHILIPPINES IS ENJOYING THE PAGEANT

Author:
MI2014
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:04 10/29/14 Wed

VOTE HERE: http://miss-international.org/onlinepool/1903?lang=eng%3C/font%3E%3C/b%3E

Replies:
Subject:
MIss World 2013, Megan Young 3rd Security Bank Commercial !

Author:
MWFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:23:03 10/27/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Valerie Weigmann’s Miss World Evening Gown

Author:
Mimosa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:45 10/29/14 Wed

Before everybody gets overexcited a sort of disclaimer first: I am in no authority to reveal to anyone Valerie’s evening gown for the Miss World finals as any premature revelation could spoil not only the surprise; there is also the possibility that other countries might get a peek on the Philippines’ strategy. Secrecy is of importance.
Curtesy of Jesson Capuchino | Sash Factor EIC
So without much ado, here are some of the things that I can disclose to you about the description of the gown in general:

1. It will be by a famous haute couturier. No names here… yet.
2. A haute couture masterpiece could easily fetch up to USD 100k-150k for a hand embellished gown, although it could cost higher as inflation this year is high.
3. The evening gown will be hand carried to London. There is no other way to have this gown transported other than that to secure its safety and that it won’t get lost in transit.
4. RUMOR: there are two possible gowns considered. One for the finals and another for the world designer/ topmodel competition.
5. The gown photographs well but looks divine in motion.
6. It is a gown fit only for a queen…just like Valerie

The biggest takeaway here is that the gown is going to elevate Valerie to a possible back to back victory in Miss World. More details on the lavish gown coming soon.
Source: Jesson Capuchino | Sash Factor EIC

Replies:
Subject: MGA MANASH, HERE ARE THE SHONDIDETS ! WATCH MUNA !

Author:
DANCING QWEN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:08:59 10/28/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: MISSOSOLOGY FEARSOME FORECAST AS OF 24 OCT 2014

Author:
ASTRUD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:38 10/28/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: BIANCA'S NATIONAL COSTUME(?)

Author:
How true?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:39:59 10/28/14 Tue

Bianca is wearing a 'Sampaguita' gown made with 10,000 individual Jasmine flowers

Replies:
Subject: Sino ang crush mo?

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:07 10/24/14 Fri

Daniel Padilla, Enchong Dee, Gerald Anderson and Xian Lim

Replies:
Subject: MISS INTERNATIONAL 2014 PHOTOS

Author:
malu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:49 10/27/14 Mon

Bloody Mary yata ang tinutungga ni Bianca, 'yung ibang contestants Screwdriver...cuning cuning only

Miss International Beauty Pageant FB

Replies:
Subject: ARRIVAL OF MISS INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES. THE HEAT IS ON!!!

Author:
MI2014
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:10:08 10/26/14 Sun

Mongolia

Replies:
Subject: HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Author:
Annasandra Oink
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:06 10/27/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Orientation Day

Author:
MI2014
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:58:10 10/27/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: HALIK ,hindi panera ito

Author:
che
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:14:27 10/27/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: THE TRIAL, nengs na wats ko ang movieng ito, nafakaganda.

Author:
tarema
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:55:55 10/27/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: BIANCA WITH POLLY & RUQAYYAH

Author:
MI2014
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:53:42 10/27/14 Mon

courtesy of www.normannorman.com

Replies:
Subject: The first Bianca Guidotti update from Japan

Author:
MI2014
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:18:59 10/25/14 Sat

Thanks to www.normannorman.com

Have lots of fun, Bianca!

Replies:
Subject:
MIss World 2013

Author:
MWFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:28:30 10/22/14 Wed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Replies:
Subject:
BIANCA G.

Author:
hot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:01:03 10/24/14 Fri

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Thanks to the following: Miss Universe Org., Miss World Org., Miss Earth Org., Miss Philippines Earth Org., Miss International Org., BPCI, Reuter & AP for the photos.
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.