VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

VISIT OUR SISTER SITES

Although we respect free speech and artistic expression, we do not condone or perpetuate derogatory language.
POSTING GUIDELINE: If the commenter is extremely abusive, uses excessive foul language, or includes an ad hominem attack, the forum administrator may decide to ban the commenter's IP address.

E-MAIL US: fob212232@yahoo.com

Subject: OOTD

Author:
Queen P
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:28:55 08/27/15 Thu

Slim na slim na ant ating Queen Pia. What do you think?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Our Queen Pia

Author:
Ang sexy!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:49:20 08/28/15 Fri

Replies:
Subject: ME CHIZMAM NA NAMAN... QUIEM O WA QUIEM?

Author:
malu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:47:52 08/26/15 Wed

Replies:
Subject:
Girl Walks Around NYC With No Pants!

Author:
Aketch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:28:26 08/21/15 Fri

Replies:
Subject: ANNE LORRAINE COLIS IS MISS GLOBE PHILIPPINES AND PARUL SHAH IS MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES

Author:
malu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:27 08/26/15 Wed

Bb Pilipinas

Last edited by author: Wed August 26, 2015 21:56:13   Edited 5 times.

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations Czarina! Fly high!

Author:
Mabrook!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:35:09 08/25/15 Tue

Binibining Pilipinas - World 2010 Czarina Gatbonton posted these photos on her Instagram account.

This is it!!!! Recieving my certificate as a flight attendant.

"As I celebrate this graduation day, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks all those people who helped me acheiving my dream. To my ever supportive family my nanay, tatay and brother, my friends, my relatives and to my second father here in Jeddah Tito Albert, thank you so much for all your support and for all your prayers. It means so much to me. And most specially I thank you Lord for this another blessing, a new chapter in my life. As I face this new chapter in my life and as I travel the world I am humlby asking for your guidance whenever and whereever I go. Amen. It is definitely not the end, but just a beginning." Czarina

She also posted this picture with a co-trainee trying out their new uniform

As she would be working for a Middle East based airline, the uniform is expectedly conservative. But she did show up in a slightly less covered outfit for their pre-graduation party the night before.

Replies:
Subject: Überagent Ari Emanuel bids on Trump’s share of Miss Universe

Author:
malu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:24:41 08/26/15 Wed

By Emily SmithAugust 25, 2015 | 9:02pm

Donald Trump is selling his share of the Miss Universe pageant, and Hollywood überagent Ari Emanuel is among the top bidders, Page Six can exclusively reveal.
Emanuel and Patrick Whitesell’s WME/IMG along with private equity firm Silver Lake, which backed WME’s purchase of IMG in 2013, are said to be one of the favored bidders for Miss Universe, according to a source.
Trump is selling his share of the Miss Universe organization — which is jointly owned by the mogul and NBCUniversal — after the furor over his comments about Mexico at his June presidential announcement.
NBC distanced itself from Trump and refused to air the pageant after his remarks, and it was eventually shown by Reelz on July 12.
A source familiar with the talks said: “Donald Trump is looking to sell his 49 percent share of Miss Universe. Ari Emanuel and IMG are interested in buying, although there are other bidders. The deal isn’t done yet.

Pagesix.com

Replies:
Subject: MISS TEEN USA 2015

Author:
malu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:01:57 08/22/15 Sat

KATERINE HAIK FROM LOUISIANA

Miss Teen USA Twitter

Replies:
Subject: PHILIPPINES' FIRST MISS UNIVERSE & MISS WORLD

Author:
Papaya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:23:25 08/19/15 Wed

Miss Universe 1969 Gloria Diaz and Miss World 2013 Megan Young

Replies:
Subject: MEGAN AS MARIMAR

Author:
Korie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:44 08/20/15 Thu

ere I am in a scene with "Fulgoso" who is played by Princess! She's a K-9 dog and is so obedient - From Megan Young's Instagram page

Nanonood ba kayo?

Replies:
Subject: MEGAN ON THE COVER OF PHILSTAR SUPREME

Author:
DODONG
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:25 08/22/15 Sat

Replies:
Subject: GORGEOUS MEGAN IN RED

Author:
Cory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:28:16 08/19/15 Wed

Megan wearing a fabulous gown by Edwin Tan

Replies:
Subject: MISS TEEN USA 2015 HOSTS

Author:
AMAPAULA SHUGARTBROOKS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:31 08/19/15 Wed

ERIN BRADY

Erin Brady became the first woman from Connecticut to capture the title of Miss USA in 2013. A former financial accountant for Prudential Retirement, the 26-year-old East Hampton native graduated from Central Connecticut State University with a degree in Finance and a minor in Criminal Justice.

NICK TEPLITZ

This Nashville-based pageant aficionado has been a part of the Miss Universe Organization team for 23 shows and counting. Teplitz can be found working on other live television shows, selling real estate, playing power forward for the Philadelphia 76ers or slightly exaggerating his own bio.

K. LEE GRAHAM

K. Lee Graham of Chapin, South Carolina became Miss Teen USA on August 2nd at Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort in The Bahamas. Hours after being crowned, the 18-year-old honors student arrived in New York City still in disbelief that the new title as Miss Teen USA was really hers.

Replies:
Subject: They are ready!!!

Author:
Miss Call
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:42:25 08/25/15 Tue

Miss United Continents Philippines 2015 Anabel Christine Tia (left) and Miss World Peace Philippines 2015 Jeslyn Santos

Anabel will be leaving soon for Guayaquil, Ecuador to wear the Philippine sash in Miss United Continents 2015.

Jeslyn, on the other hand, will follow by next month and travel to nearer Hong Kong for Miss World Peace 2015 which will have it's finals at the Queen Elizabeth Stadium.

www.normannorman.com

Replies:
Subject: World Beauty Queen 2015 Crowned

Author:
Normina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:14:43 08/24/15 Mon

Miss Japan Kazune Oshima was crowned World Beauty Queen 2015 in Incheon, Korea Saturday. She is now the very first holder of the title. Miss Bulgaria Veronika Stafanova came close by bagging 1st Runner-Up, with our very own Divine Ezrha Alemaña Canaceli getting 2nd Runner-Up. Natalia Janoszek of Poland was named 3rd Runner-Up, with Elizabeth Mishina of Russia closing the magic circle as 4th Runner-Up.

Replies:
Subject: MY BEAUTIFUL BABY

Author:
PIA'S MOM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:09:23 08/24/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Ganda Talaga ni Mutya!

Author:
Iconic Beauty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:22 08/23/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Latest pics of our Queen Pia

Author:
Papaya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:02 08/19/15 Wed

#Repost @piawurtzbach・・・Stoked! Look who I met last night? THE @davidfoster himself! The concert last night moved me so much, I teared up 4 times! No kidding! Absolutely wonderful music! ♬ AND AND did I also mention he gave me a high five when I said I was competing for Miss Universe very soon? He wished me good luck! I felt so cool and kilig (of course) after 😂 Haha. #aranetacoliseum #thebigdome @thearanetacenter #davidfoster #boyzIImen

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Thanks to the following: Miss Universe Org., Miss World Org., Miss Earth Org., Miss Philippines Earth Org., Miss International Org., BPCI, Reuter & AP for the photos.
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.