VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Childhood Spanking Memories
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss memories and experiences of spankings received during childhood. All posts must be approved. No sexual content will be permitted. Multiple posts under different names from the same ISP address will not be approved and the poster banned from further posting.

Subject: Oldest age for over the knee spanking

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:56:44 05/31/14 Sat

What was the oldest you got spanked over the knee?

Mine was when I was 13. Until this age over the knee was my Mum's favoured spanking position although I was sometimes spanked bending over. My Dad didn't spank as often but also used both over the knee and bending over.

At 14 though I had a bit of a growth spurt and I was a bit to big to fit over Mum or Dad's knee properly so all of my remaining spankings were given bending over.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:09:07 07/13/13 Sat

Up to what age did you get spanked bare bottom by a parent or close relative of opposite gender?

Ages 10-13 due to family circumstances I lived large part of the time with my aunt who was like a second mom to me and I spent most of the time these years in her house.
My aunt was caring but also totally believed in spanking for discipline and spanked her son, my cousin who was about the same age as I, just few months apart.
When I came to live with my aunt, it was explained to me that rules and punishments would be the same for both of us, and the same as they were for my cousin, and that punishments included spanking.
My mom did not spank, but she was fine with my aunt spanking me, and when I tried to appeal to my mom she just said that whenever I do not behave I deserve to be spanked and would get spanked by aunt, and that was it.
I got spanked by my aunt ages 10-12 with hairbrush and age 13 with belt, always bare bottom.
It was the same for my cousin too, including the exact procedure.

My aunt spanked quite firmly and spankings really hurt and always resulted in profuse crying and puddles of tears, at 13 just like at 10.
When I was older, late 12 and 13, I sometimes tried "taking spanking like a man", but always ended up taking it like a boy, with lots of crying and blubbering, leg kicking and begging which did not make spankings any more dignified, but of course there was not much dignity in the first place being spanked with pants and underpants down. But this was how my aunt spanked, and me and my cousin did not get a choice in that.

When I was late 13 my mom's situation improved and I went back to live with my mom, and was spanked after that age no more, but my cousin got spanked by my aunt till late 14 still always bare bottom.

This was 1978-1982.

What experiences did you have?

Was there some age when you still got spanked by parent or relative(s) of opposite gender, but after which you were allowed to keep underpants up for spankings?

Replies:
Subject: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:16:29 02/22/16 Mon

Many times before I was spanked, my mom would tell me that I was going to get the spanking of my life. My dad would often tell me that he was going to spank the daylights out of me. When were out and I got in trouble, my mom also would say, "I promise that you're getting a spanking to remember when we get home" or "I'm going to pull your pants down and spank you to a pulp as soon as we get in the house." Anyone remember memorable spanking promises before the spanking?

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.