VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

Childhood Spanking Memories
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss memories and experiences of spankings received during childhood. All posts must be approved. No sexual content will be permitted. Multiple posts under different names from the same ISP address will not be approved and the poster banned from further posting.

Subject: Bare bottom spankings

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:25 07/02/14 Wed

Were all of your spankings on the bare bottom? When I was growing up my parents administered all of my spankings that I can recall with my trousers and underpants down, on my bare bottom. This meant that I viewed being bared as a regular part of the punishment so although I feared getting spankings I didn't really fear my trousers coming down.

I had one childhood friend with whom I sometimes talked about spankings as we knew that we both got spanked at home. I remember how he said that he was only spanked bare bottom when he was getting a more severe punishment and he seemed to really fear having his bottom bared.

Did anyone have it where bare bottom spankings were reserved for more serious misbehavior? If so do you think it made having your bottom bared more of an event that was to be feared?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Covering your bum?

Author:
Bryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:02:47 09/21/16 Wed

Did you try to cover or shield your bum with your hand? Did you get your hand spanked, or was it held to your back?

Replies:
Subject: Which parent would spank you?

Author:
Nathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:55:06 11/07/17 Tue

Were most everyone here spanked by both parents or just one? Like your dad would spank but not your mom or vice versa. Also if both parents spanked you who did it the most?

Replies:
Subject: Things I was told about being spanked.

Author:
Jamis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:02:38 07/30/17 Sun

Sometimes the person about to spank me would say thimgs to m for I suppose to scare me or out of their frustration. Mom said things like your not going to not be able BL to sit down after I'm done with you. Or I'm going to raise a crop of blisters on you backside young man. Now when she said this she usually did just that. Taking me and pulling my jeans and tightly whites down and then putting me over her lap or the back of the couch. Then she would spank !y barebottom until it was crimson red. In a while I had those red bumps and it was difficult to sit on hard seats. Of course these sayings me me more fearful. Her friend who baby sat me would say. Jamis I'm going to warm your backside up to a boil. Or young man You are going to want to stand for lunch. I had a few teachers who had some cleaver saying. In 6th Be. B would tell me/us boy I'm going to give you a bad case of red eye. Or you need a session with the wood. This of course ment his wood paddle. One thing he did was take you in the hall never telling you how many smacks you were getting. Tell you to bend over hands on the wall and not raise up ortakw your hands off the wall. Well usually the first one and last one were the hardest (not that any were soft) so when you moved our hands or raised up from the horrible sting and burn. He would say that's a miss meaning it did not count. He never failedin giving me red eye along with a red butt.

Replies:
Subject: Some schools seemed to paddle a lot and others not as much. Why, in your experience?

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:07 10/25/17 Wed

I went to schools that paddled a lot compared to schools that some of you describe attending. As a kid, I had no way to know whether there was anything unusual about my schools because I didn't know of any schools that didn't paddle and I still don't know that my schools were more aggressive about using corporal punishment than most other schools.

My guess is that the years in which we attended public schools made a lot of difference but also where those schools were located and even whether the parents strongly supported corporal punishment. What do others think?

I don't even think that our schools thought of paddling as harsh discipline. It was much more just what was needed to handle a disciplinary issue on the spot and it solved the problem immediately. Far worse would have been a suspension or expulsion from school. I never heard of any kid expelled from a school I attended and suspension was used only if everything else didn't work. And by everything else, I mean lots of paddling and maybe detention in high school.

Replies:
Subject: Siblings

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:07 01/29/21 Fri

If you and your siblings misbehaved together at the same time,were you all spanked separately,in differant rooms,or all together in full veiw of each other in the same room. Mom would spank us all in the livingroom,oldest to youngest,while the others watched and waited their turn.I was first,then my younger sisters,(by two years),all bare,otk,by hand. Mom stopped spanking each of us when we reached 10.

Replies:
Subject: Worst spanking = Last spanking?

Author:
Jer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:08 12/10/17 Sun

As always I could be wrong. (I find it's often a good idea to admit that up front.)

From my own experience and from talking with others over the years, that a boy's worst spanking often is also his last spanking (though I'm sure that's of little comfort while he's getting it.) My first thought was that it's also his last one is because after getting that worst one he never needs another. That last REALLY good one was a growing up experience for him and that it somehow brought him into a new phase of looking at the world.

Also, in many cases the age of 15 seems to be the magic age for that spanking. Again, from my own limited experience and from what I've gathered from talking with others, I wonder if that's an age where the boy is old enough to get himself into some serious trouble yet young enough that he's still acting impulsively and not thinking ahead enough to stay out of it. Maybe that last spanking helped him to start thinking ahead more before acting.

I think some kid, or older guy, who holds up a 7/11 is obviously not looking ahead into the future if he really thinks he's going to just walk out of there and there will be no repercussions.

I'd like to get feedback from you on whether I'm off base in my thinking or not. From your own experiences as a child and particularly now as parents, what do you think about any of this? Thanks in advance for your input.

Replies:
Subject: Fli-back paddle

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:00:25 05/11/17 Thu

Did anyone get spanked with a fli-back paddle? I did and the sting they imparted across a bare behind was incredible!!

Replies:
Subject: Re: ver have a spanking interupted?

Author:
Tracey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:11 01/16/16 Sat

I guess I must have been about 13 or 14 when this happened.I'd come home from school with a terrible Report Card and Mum was not amused!I soon found myself over her knee,a fairly regular occurence,tights and knickers down and her slipper doing it's usual good job on my bottom when I heard my best friend's voice from the other side of the door!Dad had met her outside coming to return a book she had borrowed and they just came straight into the living room!I looked up horrified straight into her face,but Mum just kept on slippering my bottom saying something like "I'll be finished with Tracey in a moment".Fortunately I only received a few more whacks and I stumbled off Mum's lap and ran upstairs hastily pulling my tights and knickers up as I went.Needless to say my friend didn't hang around and the next day at school she said she was sorry to see me like that and she added that she knew what a well slippered bottom felt like having been on the receiving end many times in the past.We became firm friends after that and remain so to this day.

Replies:
Subject: Were you ever spanked bare by someone who wasn't related?

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:17 02/17/19 Sun

Just curious, when I was a kid, there were occasions where I got my bare bottom spanked by the parent of a friend and I got one bare bottom spanking at school. Did you ever get a bare bottom spanking from a non-relative? Why? How? and age?

Replies:
Subject: Who spanked you most often, other than your parents ?

Author:
JackP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:19 04/10/14 Thu

Although most often the spankings I received were administered by my parents, other adults gave me spankings from time to time. Recently, I examined my memory to determine what adult, other than one of my parents, spanked me more than any other. The answer is that the assistant principal of the school I attended from first through eighth grade spanked me more often than my other relatives, friend's parents, or any other adult in authority. Mr. M, who was also the gym teacher in my school, paddled me at least seven times from age eight to age fourteen. Mr. M's paddlings were legendary at our school for their speed and ferocity. He wasted no time when he decided that you needed a paddling and I never saw or heard of any kid he paddled who, when the paddling was over, didn't grab his or her butt and perform a version of the spanking dance. With all that, Mr. M was one of my favorite teachers. He was fun in gym class and he played no favorites.

Who was the adult, other than your parents, who spanked you most often? How did you feel about that person?

Replies:
Subject: Oldest spanked over your parents knee?

Author:
Luke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:32 02/21/21 Sun

What was the oldest you ever got spanked over your parents knee?

14 for me. I hadn't gotten a spanking in a while and had grown some and it was kind of awkward getting spanked that way. My dad must have thought so too, he used a belt after that and I had to bend over.

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.