VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

Childhood Spanking Memories
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss memories and experiences of spankings received during childhood. All posts must be approved. No sexual content will be permitted. Multiple posts under different names from the same ISP address will not be approved and the poster banned from further posting.

Subject: What kind was the paddle?

Author:
Keith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:44:20 06/07/15 Sun

When I was a kid I was spanked at home with belt, usually by dad although sometimes my mom and once by my uncle.
I never got a paddle neither at home nor at school.
However both my best friend and second best friend were spanked with paddle by their parents.

My second best friend and his little brother got it from their dad with ping-pong paddle, with no rubber on it.

My best friend was spanked with a homemade (?) spanking paddle. It was hanging in the clothes closet and I saw it now and then when hanging my jacket in the closet or taking it out of closet, and the paddle always picked my interest. It was hard not to. It was an item clearly made for spankings and nothing else, and it had a picture of a crying boy with his pants down grabbing his red bottom and writing "Board of education". It looked old and my friend said it had been in their family for long time. The paddle was about may be 14 by 3 to 3.5 inch in size, and I think half-inch thick or so.

Couple of times when my friend and I were at his house alone we played spankings, as kids do. The implied rule of fairness was that we both had to get spanked equally, so I showed my friend how my dad spanked with belt, by spanking my friend the same way as my dad spanked me, but then had to take a belt spanking from my friend too. Likewise, he paddled me just like his dad did spanked him and I paddled him in return. This were of course innocent kids play spankings, far cry from how real parental spankings hurt, yet still quite firm and I was totally caught by surprise just how much the paddle stung. Before this I thought there could be nothing worse than the belt from my dad, yet the paddle stung more and worse than the belt.

What kind and size was the paddle in your house or house of your friends if you or they were spanked with paddle?
Where did it come from?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Teachers that were memorable for their discipline.

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:04 01/10/18 Wed

Tell us about a particular teacher or principal that was memorable for spanking or paddling and why. I remember a couple. Here’s one to start.
Mrs. Grady. She taught social studies in middle school. She was an older lady and she had been teaching at that school for over 20 years when I knew her. Mrs. Grady had a well deserved reputation for being strict. She had a short fuse and it didn’t take much for her to give a paddling. But she was fair and consistent. Students always got a warning first. She rarely yelled or raised her voice. When a kid got out of line, she would simply say “Go wait for me in the hallway, please.” She had a big poster on the wall with her class rules written on it. They were just the standard school rules, No talking without permission, No leaving your seat, No horse play, etc. Below the rules it said “I believe in second chances but not third ones.” And below that was a drawing of a paddle.
Teachers were supposed to get another teacher to witness a paddling but Mrs. Grady never bothered and nothing was ever said about it. When asked, she would say “It’s bad enough I have to stop teaching to take a student outside and paddle them. I’m not going to disrupt another teacher’s class for my student.”
Mrs. Grady had a very monotone voice and when she lectured, it made some kids sleepy. One day, she was droning on about something and I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. Mrs. Grady walked right toward me. I thought my goose was cooked but she went past me and rapped her knuckles on the desk behind me saying “Donny, are you sleeping in my class?” I turned around and he woke up to Mrs. Grady and all of us staring at him. Donny blinked, and had that ‘Oh no, I’m screwed’ expression on his face. Mrs. Grady said “I take a dim view of kids sleeping when I’m trying to teach. I want you to rub the sleep out of your eyes and go wait for me in the hallway.” As he got up and walked out, she added “You had better not be asleep when I get out there.” That generated some snickering and Mrs. Grady said “Hush it!” She went back to her desk, got her paddle and went outside. Presently we heard WHAP!... WHAP!... WHAP! Almost immediately she brought Donny back in. He had tears in his eyes and did not look happy. Mrs. Grady didn’t give kids much time to compose themselves after she paddled them. As she past my desk she stopped and said “You keep those eyes open or you’ll be next!” I made sure I never shut my eyes in her class.

Replies:
Subject: PADDLE LIFT UP

Author:
Jee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:23 09/14/17 Thu

One of my former high school English teachers started her brilliant career in the local junior high where paddlings were extremely routine. Most of the women teachers, then and later, referred disciplinary problems to the principal. Mrs. M herself did not administer her own paddlings. One day,as her story went, in late February when temperatures were warmer but a bit of dirty snow had not yet melted, as she returned from lunch, a kid hit her up the side of her head with a nasty snowball. She caught sight in her peripheral vision of the culprit, and identified him as an 8th grader she was to see in her next class. She immediately reported him to the principal, Mr. S, who grabbed the culprit, but demanded that Mrs. M attend the "seance." After eviscerating the brat, he bent him over a table and paddled the boy soundly. After 3-4 licks, the kid started to get up, and Mr. S barked, "Where do you think you're going? Stay in position." He then handed his trusty paddle to Mrs. M, and said she was to administer a second paddling. She reluctantly give a couple of tenative licks at which point Mr. S. snorted, "A. M., you need a few pointers. Aim low and 'lift them up.'" Mr. S. then demonstrated. The boy, after getting several more licks to demonstrate proper use of the paddle, was then dismissed to class with Mrs. M for a lesson on gerunds. (I wonder if "paddling" was used as a subject of a sentence that hour...). Suffice it to say, the kid was a model citizen for the rest of the year. Question to guys having received punishment from experienced principals, teachers, and coaches: Did the paddle lift you up and how did this happen?

Replies:
Subject: Paddled in School twice same day..

Author:
Jamie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:11 12/01/18 Sat

I was a "class clown" in school. But in 6th grade I had a man teacher for the first time and he was a no nonsense man. I learned very soon to limit my clowning. One particular day as we were coming back in the building after a fire drill I talked and made some jokes making some kids laugh. Now we are knew we were supposed to be quiet and orderly o these drills. So when Mr. G got us to the class room he told me to wait in the hall and that very soon I'd have a private audience. Well he returned with his paddle and I said " I'm sorry I.. " Not as sorry as your going to be " we his curt response. He gave me 5 ( his standard) solid butt busting smacks which had me dancing g and crying like a little boy.He was very effective with a paddle and my bottom bore the proof.
This as in the morning. Later that afternoon we went to set class and our teacher was a nice enough lady. Well I began to be the clown and was told once to cease my "disruptive behavior". Now with just having my bottom heated to a high degree that morning you'd think maybe I would have ceased. But no I started back up. She then told me in front of everyone I would have to exit the class. I had to go stand in the hall. Well when Mr.G came for us he looked at me with a not pleased expression. He was informed how I was both disruptive and disobedient. ( I heard her). When he got us back to the room much to my great displeasure he told me to wait in the hall. I was trembling having lost all my swagger.
He returned ordered me in position and said Jamie I guess this morning I didn't get through to.you. Then he smacked me harder than before I had no idea he held back that morning. Well he gave me 2 more as hard and I was sobbing and turned around and said Please Mr.G I'm soo so.rry. All he said was " that's all well and good but I'm not finished so in position". He plasterd me 2 more times then grabbed the belt loop of my jeans with me crying a storm and asked me if I was going to stop my antics and behave. I answered as best I could through my crying yes sir I'll behave always. He pulled up on my jeans and smacked me once more and said that's to help you remember. Go take your seat. I grabbed my bottom and did as ordered. As bad as one paddling from.him was two.was horrid. I curtailed my clowning after that day.

Replies:
Subject: Most Public Place

Author:
Emily
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:33 08/27/14 Wed

What was the most public place you were spanked? Was it bare or just a warning smack over clothes?

One that really stands out in my memory was when I worked in a shoe store with a children's department. I came down the aisle and a father was sitting on a bench, with his four year old daughter over his knee as he spanked her with the rubber sole of a light weight tennis shoe. It was over her pants. I don't remember her bailing by any means, she was more wimpering/ lightly crying. Her mother was standing beside them watching. I didn't see what she did to deserve it but from years of working in that department I can assume she was like most kids that argue or disagree with their parents on what to buy.

This might be surprising to some but the above took place somewhere around 2010 in a large mall (Canada). Just when everyone thinks kids don't get spanked anymore ;)

Replies:
Subject: How were you bared?

Author:
Bryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:37 09/21/16 Wed

When ever I was spanked, it was bare bum, no other way, and it was always, pants all the way down, then shirt up under my arms, then under pants all the way down, then I would reach across moms far thigh, and put myself in position. What was it like for you?

Replies:
Subject: Over teachers knee ?

Author:
chip (question)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:39 09/03/19 Tue

This question is regarding children getting over the knee/across the lap spankings in school and ONLY children
(5-12) over the lap/knee spanking in school.

Its a very personal, intimate experience shared between an adult in complete control who removes imaginary control the child thought they had in school, brought to tears through extended smacks to the bottom bringing sting to warmth and warmth to submission. Breaking down self serving mannerisms and beliefs in order to teach consideration of others. Punishment for misbehavior.

I was spanked in school over her lap back when it was acceptable and or normal. Certainly nobody home cared and I didn't run home to tell but they knew which meant telling was pointless.

And thats OK now that I look back. They had more control over students and better behaved classes where children were raised to obey and respect community members, elders and authority figures.

Who else experienced this version of spanking in school and what decades ? How do you feel about it now ?

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.