VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Childhood Spanking Memories
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss memories and experiences of spankings received during childhood. All posts must be approved. No sexual content will be permitted. Multiple posts under different names from the same ISP address will not be approved and the poster banned from further posting.

Subject: Don't make me stop the car!

Author:
DannyF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:41 09/20/16 Tue

When we were traveling, my brothers and I sometimes bickered and received the classical threat "Don't make me stop the car!". It was implied that if we made dad stop the car there would be spankings for the guilty boy or boys.

In our case it never happened, though. Did your parents ever stop the car after a threat like that? What happened?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Does the underwear provide any protection from the sting?

Author:
Cory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:39 05/31/19 Fri

For your spankings if you had your pants pulled down, and were spanked over your underwear, Do you think the underwear provided any protection from the sting?

When I was spanked,I only got it over my pants (jeans) except one time I remember I got it over my underwear, and that was by far the worst spanking for me. It Stung and burned like my butt was on fire!

and I only was spanked by my Dad with his hand. He had rough hands because he worked in construction.

Replies:
Subject: After being spanked

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:33:52 12/30/18 Sun

How did it feel being around the family later in the day after you had been spanked and everyone in the house knew and heard it? Such as facing other family members and meeting you parents too? E.g. sitting at the table during dinner time facing parents and siblings?

For me it was always somewhat humbling and I guess I was a bit shamefaced.

My only solace was that my brothers were spanked too even if at other times, so I was not singled out.

Replies:
Subject: What makes a spanking memorable to you?

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:29:47 10/20/17 Fri

What makes a spanking memorable for you? I have been recounting a lot of my memorable spankings on this forum and I was thinking about why they were memorable to me. I mean I got a lot of spankings so there are lot that I donít remember the details and they donít really stand out. There are others that I can remember like they happened yesterday.

For me I think the things that make them stand out are:
1. When they were the first with someone who hadnít spanked me before, especially if they did a good job at 😊. In general, many spankings from people other than my parents tended to be memorable (unless they were just a few swats).
2. When I was spanked with others.
3. When I got spanked multiple times to drill the lesson home. I think those were intended to memorable and apparently the mission was accomplished.
4. When they were much more severe than what I normally received.

The ones I gave my son that trigger recollections of my spankings that were memorable also stand out to me.

I am sure there are other factors but those stand out to me. What about you?

Replies:
Subject: A switching from grandpa

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:32:29 09/15/19 Sun

This is a memory from the one and only time my grandpa (dad's dad) spanked me. I was 13 years old and my sister and I were spending a week with the grandparents while my parents took an anniversary trip. My grandpa would have to take us to school and pick us up since he lived in a town about 7 miles away. He would always ask when we got back to the house if we had homework and for whatever reason one of those days I said no. I guess I just wanted to go off and explore the wooden area behind their home. I did figure on doing it though just not right away as I wanted to take advantage of what daylight was left. Unfortunately between playing outside and then having dinner the homework never got done. I ended up getting a 30 minute after school detention. This meant my grandpa had to make a return trip to pick me up. He was pretty upset with me because of making two trips but mostly because I lied right to his face. When we got back he told me to put my things in the bedroom and meet him in the backyard. I did has I was told and found him waiting. My grandpa walked with me out into the wooded area. It sat probably a good half acre away from the house and neighbor's homes as well. The woods it self was probably a few acres itself deep. My grandpa and I just walked around out there and he talked to me. He was really calm which surprised and confused me. He had been so upset with me and my dad was never calm when I got in trouble. He talked with about how lying is wrong and how school work is important. It probably went on for about 10 minutes. We finally stopped walking around and he told me go stand by one of the trees. I obeyed and watches him pull a pocketknife out. I knew instantly what he was going to do, but I didn't say a word or protest. I watched him cut a fairly long switch from a tree and cleaning it. When he finished he asked if I understood why this was going to happen I told him yes and that I was so sorry. I remember turning to head back in the direction of home but he stopped me and said we would do it right here. I was instructed to drop my pants and underwear and hug the tree. When I complied he switched my bare butt several times before throwing the switch down and telling me to pull then up. He asked if I would lie again to which I told him no and we started walking back home.

Subject: Tempo

Author:
Ed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:31:26 05/07/19 Tue

What speed between swats were you spanked at. My parents were one right after another. But the woman next door (who had a reciprocal spanking agreement with my mom) would give you one swat and then wait for what seemed forever and crack, the paddle got you again. So a spanking took quite a bit of time. She said when I was older, she wanted each swat to be distinct and not a blur of pain. What was really bad, was when you were not first to be spanked. The long wait was horrible.

Replies:
Subject: Spankings While On Vacation / Travelling?

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:10:30 01/12/16 Tue

Currently travelling on business, and overheard a short spanking a room or two down. Sounded like a boy and girl. Girl got about 5 smacks, boy about double that after being yelled at for a minute or so.

It certainly brought back memories! I remember plenty of hotel spankings, and how everybody must have heard them through the paper-thin walls.

If it was a long trip, my parents would usually pack the strap in the suitcase, otherwise the belt or plastic spoon were usually along for the trip anyway.

I still recall a trip to Hawaii when I was 15. My mom had stopped packing the plastic spoon a few years prior, as it was generally my dad who took care of my punishments at that point. The strap was not packed, nor was a belt, since my dad only brought shorts on the trip.

I was acting up one afternoon and called my mom some names. After being chased around the room by my dad, I made the bad choice of going out on the balcony and closing the door. He flung the sliding door open so hard that it actually knocked the door partially off the rail (this resulted in a second spanking later that evening, with a belt purchased downstairs for the sole purpose of spanking me), came out with an ethernet cord, and whipped my ass severely on the balcony. I'm sure plenty of people in the hotel across the street witnessed the show from their balconies. That was the second time in my life I had been spanked with a cord, and it was just as excruciating as the first.

How was anybody else punished on vacation? Were spankings common?

Replies:
Subject: Which was worse, now or later?

Author:
Grumpy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:31 02/24/13 Sun

Assuming the same offense and parent and implement, which spankings were longer or harder, the immediate ones at home or the "wait til I get you home" spankings? Also, once when I was in a car with a kid and mom when a future spanking was announced, the kid asked questions about the event to come: "will it be a hard one?... (yes) will it be with my pants down (that depends on how you behave in the meantime)", etc. The spanking never happened as mom got over it or had her resolve shaken by the cute questions. Did you ever do or witness such questionning?

Replies:
Subject: Better Behaved

Author:
Gianna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:26 01/17/21 Sun

Do you think spanking helped your behavior? Do you think if you weren't spanked you would have misbehaved more? Any thoughts on this? My mom and step dad never hesitated to spank us with their hand, hairbrush, or a small paddle that my step father made. I definitely thought twice about misbehaving because I wanted to avoid having a sore butt at all costs.
What do you think?

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.