VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Childhood Spanking Memories
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss memories and experiences of spankings received during childhood. All posts must be approved. No sexual content will be permitted. Multiple posts under different names from the same ISP address will not be approved and the poster banned from further posting.

Subject: How did you feel before spankings?

Author:
Brett
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:25:02 08/11/20 Tue

Did it feel like the total end of the world or you knew you were going to survive the spanking?

I was spanked with belt from age 9 to 14 and although "scientifically" I knew I was going to survive it, but still every time before the spanking when I was sent to my room and had to wait till Dad came with the belt, it felt like the total end of the world and death sentence.

This may be in part because I was spanked less often than some of my friends, about 2-3 times a year or so, so each spanking was a very big event.

Those of you who got spanked more often, did you ever "got used" to spankings in some way?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Expectations while getting a spanking.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:29:22 08/10/20 Mon

Did your parents have certain expectations or rules about how you were to accept your spanking or your behavior during it. It wasn't like my sister and I had a set of rules, but ober the years growing up we learned what our dad expected and what earned us additional spanks or at worse a second spanking.

1. No screaming or yelling out. We could cry all we wanted.

2. No saying we had enough or we didn't need anymore spanks. It wasn't up to us to decide when our spanking was done. We could say things like please stop.

3. Hands on the table or away from your butt. We were allowed a quick rub between belt or switch spanks, but it really was just for a second and then you better be ready for the next one.

4. Hold your butt still. When he was ready to give the next one you needed to be still. This wasn't a problem because we hated accidentally spanks to our legs and such.

5. When it's over, it's pants up and go to your room. We were not allowed to jump around, stand there and rub or anything else. We could get ourselves collected and calmed down but we needed to get our clothes back up and go lay down in bed.

Subject: Re: ver have a spanking interupted?

Author:
Tracey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:11 01/16/16 Sat

I guess I must have been about 13 or 14 when this happened.I'd come home from school with a terrible Report Card and Mum was not amused!I soon found myself over her knee,a fairly regular occurence,tights and knickers down and her slipper doing it's usual good job on my bottom when I heard my best friend's voice from the other side of the door!Dad had met her outside coming to return a book she had borrowed and they just came straight into the living room!I looked up horrified straight into her face,but Mum just kept on slippering my bottom saying something like "I'll be finished with Tracey in a moment".Fortunately I only received a few more whacks and I stumbled off Mum's lap and ran upstairs hastily pulling my tights and knickers up as I went.Needless to say my friend didn't hang around and the next day at school she said she was sorry to see me like that and she added that she knew what a well slippered bottom felt like having been on the receiving end many times in the past.We became firm friends after that and remain so to this day.

Replies:
Subject: How were you told...

Author:
Alan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:19 07/23/18 Mon

How were you told you were going to get a spanking/whipping? Mom would say something like "You need to go to your room and lie down on the bed and I'll be in with the belt" (which was kept in the parents closet). How were you told? What instructions were you given? Did you have to fetch the paddle/belt yourself?

Replies:
Subject: Drop Your Drawers

Author:
Cory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:21:33 03/03/20 Tue

When you were sent to your room, did your parents ever tell you to drop your drawers? Or when was that command given?

Replies:
Subject: What age belt or paddle were introduced?

Author:
Jesse
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:16:09 05/02/15 Sat

For those who was spanked with belt or paddle bare bottom growing up, what age were the belt or paddle introduced?
For me it was at 10, before it I got spanked only with hand over dad's or sometimes mom's knee.

When I was 10 I had an incident of misbehavior at school which was deemed particularly bad by my parents. I do not know if it was just the age factor and my parents thought I was getting bigger and so hand spankings no longer effective, or bad behavior. Probably a combination of both. But I ended up being marched by dad to my room where he lectured me just like he usually did before spankings. I expected to get a spanking with hand like I usually got when I was bad and I did not like it at all, but all of the sudden dad pulled off his belt, doubled it and ordered me to take my pants and underwear down.

I started crying right away, but no use. After my pants were reluctantly down I was ordered to bend over the bed, grab the blanket and not try to cover my bottom.

I expected belt spanking to hurt worse than hand spankings, but I had no idea. It was a real eye opener! I used to think hand spankings hurt bad, but a belt spanking was in a totally different league altogether.

Unfortunately for me, all my spankings from this moment on were belt bare bottom.

My younger brother also started getting the belt when he was 10 or may be going on 11.

Replies:
Subject: A memorable first spanking

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:58 01/22/19 Tue

I remember starting middle school, the 6th grade. As a shy kid, I was already not as a talkative unless I got to know you. But, otherwise, I was a pretty normal kid. I eventually became friends with a boy in my class, Andy. We had a lot in common and began sitting together at lunch. It was right after Halloween that year, where Andy had invited me to sleepover. We had already had dinner over each otherís houses a few times. Like me, Andy was raised by his mom only.

Ms. W was a very nice lady and I remember her to be very pretty. I also noticed Andy was very well behaved at home. Not wanting to cause trouble, I followed his lead. Andy and I knew we both got spanked at home but didnít talk too much about it.

Well, what ended up happening, was at the sleepover, Andy and I ended up getting too rowdy watching wrestling on tv. And Ms. W did warn us what would happen if we misbehaved, but being a kid, I wasnít too worried about it.

Well, that quickly changed when she came into Andyís room wielding the hairbrush. I had always known Ms. W to be a sweet lady and smiling, this was the first time, I saw her be stern. But, it was a sharp transformation.

She told us we were both getting spankings and she stood both of us up and removed our pjs and underwear. I tried pleading just as Andy did but, she just ignored us. She repeated that she told us to settle down before and we disobeyed her. And now she was going to spank us and put us to bed.

Andy went first over his Momís lap and she went full blast on his butt, first with her hand and then she wailed on him with the hairbrush. I was totally panicked as I watched Andyís butt turn from whiter than white to angry red.

Then it was my turn. All I could do was cry, as Ms. W did the same with me. Her hand had my butt burning already. But, I was screaming my lungs out when she spanked with the hairbrush. I begged her to stop and after what felt like forever. She did. Ms. W gave us some comforting then put us to bed. Andy and I were sore for a while, but I remember how much worse his mom spanked to mine.

We both continued to have sleepovers and I got more spankings from Ms. W. which I hated, as Andy did from my mom. But, I will always remember that first one.

Any first spankings you remember?

Replies:
Subject: Spankings at school and notes sent home

Author:
Justin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:29:43 06/14/19 Fri

Did your school communicate with parents about paddlings?

Was there a note sent home after the paddling?

Did they ever send a note home requesting for parental consent before paddling was administered, when you turn in the note signed by parents the next day at school and get spanked after that?

Replies:
Subject: Bottom or thigh

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:41:04 10/08/17 Sun

I had the usual, bare bottom spankings when growing up. Usually just with the hand, but sometimes with a slipper or strap.

However I used to find having the inside of my bare thighs slapped or worse still strapped was more painful. Does anyone else have this recollection.

Replies:
Subject: spanking survey

Author:
james t
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:28 07/31/14 Thu

Questions:
1. what was the age range for your spankings?
2. with what implement were you spanked the majority of the time?
3. What were common spanking offenses?
4. were you spanked bare?
5. what was your most common spanking position?
6. what was the average number of licks you received?
7. were you usually spanked until you cried?
8. were you spanked in front of siblings or friends?
9. did you ever receive two or more spankings for the same offense?
10. were you paddled or caned in school?

Replies:
Subject: Confessing

Author:
Ricky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:22:22 07/31/20 Fri

Confessing... Did anyone else here sometimes tell their mom or dad something they did wrong even though they knew it meant a spanking? I did a few times.

Replies:
Subject: Spankings by Others

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:59 11/01/17 Wed

When I was growing up I got spanked by a lot of other people than my parents. Of course I got spanked the most by them but I got a lot of spankings by other adults and from reading other posts it seems more than most of you didn't. I attribute that to how I grew up. We didnít have other family around and in the military, most seemed to have a similar feeling about how to discipline children.

I was spanked by neighbors, scout leaders, teachers, Church leaders, coaches, and other parents a lot of times. I didnít think anything of it at the time. It was just what happened when I misbehaved. The only thing that scared me was that there was a good chance I would I would get another at home from parents for embarrassing the family.

I have related some my of experiences with Jason and I wonder if this was something others canít relate to either. I know I canít relate to grandparents, aunts and uncles punishing me since they werenít anywhere around. I just assume that is why I got it from others.

My son didnít experience this but I wouldnít have had problem with him getting spanked outside of the family if it was fair and he deserved it. I almost spanked his best friend when we were taking care him but didnít. I put in him the corner and he stripped to his to his underwear. I didnít tell him to so I think that was conditioned response from home like I might have had.

My son told me when I mentioned this many years later that he thought that was normal for him before getting punished. He said I should have done it but like they say, times were different and I wasnít sure. Came real close another time and if I had just not been so PC at the time with his mother, he probably would have got what he really needed.

Did more of you get spanked by other people than your parents than what I have read. I know a lot talk about school paddlings but I am referring outside of that.

Replies:
Subject: Did anyone ever volunteer for or request a spanking?

Author:
charles
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:05 05/14/14 Wed

When I was a kid, I once felt guilty after having argued and been disrespectful to my parents. The next morning, before school I asked my dad to spank me. He put me across his knee and spanked my bare butt with his hand. We both felt better.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Replies:
Subject: Assembly Caning/Paddling

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:00:28 06/12/18 Tue

Has anyone here ever been caned or paddled in front of assembly in school or any other large audience? How was it carried out? What earned such a thing?

Replies:
Subject: Over lap with the belt

Author:
Sandy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:35 02/22/18 Thu

I just want to know if anyone else knows, or was themselves spanked with a belt over the lap? I know of a few people through some of these stories, but seems most kids here were made to bend over something or lie on the bed.

My dad would take his belt off and put it next to him on the couch/bed. He would then take me over his lap and lower my panties. He would pick up the belt, fold it double and then wind it around his hand to give it the right length....and then he would strap my bare bottom until it was cherry red. I spent a good minute over his lap getting my bottom lashed.
I know of one boy where the dad did the same thing by sitting on the edge of the bath tub and spanking him that way, when he was smaller.
But anyone else know or had the belt applied this way?

Replies:
Subject: The ritual

Author:
Alan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:42 12/29/13 Sun

Was there a ritual when you were spanked or whipped? What was it?

As a child, we were paddled with a bolo type paddle with the elastic and ball removed. Over the knee usually in the bedroom with mom sitting on the bed or in the dining room with mom sitting in one of those chairs which didn't have arms. Always over clothes.

As we got older we got whipped with a belt. When younger she would send us to our bed room, then come in with the belt and we would get a lecture her sitting on the bed, us standing facing her, Then we would be told "now it's time for you to lie on the bed" as she stood up.

As older, less lecture -- we should know what was wrong by that age, we were told something like "you go lie on the bed and I'll be in with the belt". We would lie face down on the bed and wait for mom to come in with the belt, usually 30 seconds to a minute later. No agonizingly long wait. Always clothed. Not much lecture then the belt would start flying, hitting anywhere between knees and shoulders. I'd guess 10-15 lashes unless it was something very bad, then maybe 20-30.. Usually the last few were more forceful "so you'll remember not to do that again!" She would leave the room closing the door and let us finish crying in private.

Replies:
Subject: Over teachers knee ?

Author:
chip (question)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:39 09/03/19 Tue

This question is regarding children getting over the knee/across the lap spankings in school and ONLY children
(5-12) over the lap/knee spanking in school.

Its a very personal, intimate experience shared between an adult in complete control who removes imaginary control the child thought they had in school, brought to tears through extended smacks to the bottom bringing sting to warmth and warmth to submission. Breaking down self serving mannerisms and beliefs in order to teach consideration of others. Punishment for misbehavior.

I was spanked in school over her lap back when it was acceptable and or normal. Certainly nobody home cared and I didn't run home to tell but they knew which meant telling was pointless.

And thats OK now that I look back. They had more control over students and better behaved classes where children were raised to obey and respect community members, elders and authority figures.

Who else experienced this version of spanking in school and what decades ? How do you feel about it now ?

Replies:
Subject: Grades

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:54:39 07/20/20 Mon

Anyone spanked for bad grades? Mom spanked whenever I came home with anything less than a B,which happened every quarter and semester, until I took diagnostic tests in the third grade,and was diagnosed with dyslexia.

Replies:
Subject: Tears

Author:
Claire
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:13:26 06/05/14 Thu

Would tears bring an abrupt end to the spanking or would it let the parent know the medicine was working? I always found it difficult with my twins to keep up the punishment once the tears had started. Although on a couple of occasions that I can remember the spanking continued for some time after the tears.

Replies:
Subject: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:12:06 06/09/19 Sun

Did anyone have to go get whatever it was your parent was going to use to spank you? I was made to on three different occasions. All three were when I was to be spanked with a switch. My dad forced me to cut, prepare and bring him a switch to spank me with. I'm not sure why he randomly chose the three times when the other times he went and got it himself. Twice we were at home and once while camping. I will always remember looking around for something I knew he would have choosen, and I was expected to have the leaves off and any bumps removed before handing it to him. I hated ever second of it and it made what were my worst spankings that much worse

Replies:
Subject: How I was spanked

Author:
Emily
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:22 08/10/17 Thu

Hi
I am a mom who has 1 daughter and 2 sons now in their 20's.
My mom always spanked my sister and me with a hairbrush or a wooden spoon.
In our time we wore more dresses then my daughter does now. Our mom would not hesitate to pull up our dresses and tell us we were going to get it where our panties (nylon) were the thinnest. She meant it too.
My daughter only experienced a couple of times where her dress was pulled up and she was paddled. (with a hairbrush) The other times were over jeans or shorts. (She probably only had about 6 spankings, the last at 14)
My sons were always spanked with their pants pulled down over their underwear.

Replies:
Subject: Football Team Paddling

Author:
Matt (Wimberley)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:20:34 12/19/17 Tue

This a true story about the worst high school paddling I ever received.

In the rural Tennessee school system that I attended, the teachers used the paddle to keep unruly students in line. I was paddled at school a few times during each grade, but the worst was by far the last one I got my senior year.

I was on the football team and we had used one of the school buses to travel to a neighboring town to play on Friday night. After the game several of us boys were chewing tobacco in the back of the bus on the way home. Well, one of the spit cups were left on the bus and had spilled making a big mess that the bus driver had had to clean up. The bus driver, an older black lady, wasn't happy at all about it at all and let our head coach know it Monday morning.

During the day, the coach made it around to each class and called members of the football team out in the hall to ask them if they were using tobacco on the bus. Using chewing or dipping snuff wasn't a rare thing for school age boys and the coach pretty much knew who did and who did not chew tobacco. He didn't say anything about punishment when he asked us, but in my mind we were going to have to run some extra sprints or something like that for admitting to the infraction. By the end of the day the coach had a list of around 10 boys who had admitted guilt.

Much to our surprise, when we entered the locker room after 6th period to get ready for practice, we knew we were in serious trouble. The coach's desk had been pulled into the middle of the open area of the locker room and standing on one side of it was the coach and on the other side was the bus driver. They were both holding long wooden paddles....

Not a word was spoken until the whole team had made our way into the locker room. One by one, coach began reading names from his list. He ordered every one who had been called to change from our school clothes into our jock straps and football practice pants. These pants were very thin and very tight fitting and would not offer any protection from those paddle swats!

Once we had changed, the 10 of us lined up in front of the desk with the whole rest of the team watching and listened to both the coach and the bus driver lecture us on our wrong doings and how they expected us to act in the future. Once the lecture was over, the coach ordered us into a single file line from youngest to oldest. The first in line would bend over the desk, hold on to the other side of it and take three swats from the lady bus driver. Once those first three swats were given, you were to go to the back of the line. When you got back to the front again you would get three more swats from the coach!

Pop! Pop! Pop! Each got 3 until it was my turn. I bent over the desk. For an older lady, she could swing a paddle! She swung the long paddle with both hands, lighting my butt on fire with each blow. Those three licks were probably as painful of a school paddling as I had gotten by whole school career.

As I watched the others take their three from the coach, I knew this was going to be bad. He was striking hard! It sounded like a rifle cracking with each swing. Each player would howl with pain as each blow cracked on their behind. Finally it was my turn. I bent over the desk, my butt still on fire from the first round, and gritted my teeth and waited. CRACK! I felt like the paddle lifted me several inches off the ground as it made contact. The paddle stung like a hundred yellow jackets had stung my behind at once! I let out a yelp and braced myself for the next one, but instead the coach started lecturing me again about being a team captain and I should be held to a high standard. I don't really remember what exactly he said because of the searing pain across my backside. He lectured until the sting had just started to die off a little and connected with the 2nd blow. I thought I would loose my mind as it took all I had not to bust out crying. Once again he let the burning linger for what seemed like an eternity before delievering the final blow. CRACK! With this pop I went into full spanking dance, jumping around and rubbing my butt. With tears in my eyes, we were ordered to line up and drop our pants just enough to bear our blistered behinds to the rest of the team and the bus driver. Coach said let that be a reminder to all of us not to screw up on his watch!

I never chewed tobacco on the school bus again and I also didn't allow any of my team mates to either!

Replies:
Subject: spanked on cartoon day

Author:
Aaron Maurer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:30:43 01/15/19 Tue

One time when I was 7 years old, got spanked on saturday morning before cartoons I was supposed to wake my little sister up for new cartoons as we had agreed, but instead I was so excited and forgot and went to bother my mom in her bed instead. I was warned many times to stop, but my dad had enough and led me to my room put me on his lap and turned me over . I got spanked 5 times on right cheek.which stung like the dickens! After dad said " now let that be a lesson to you!"

I remember trying so hard to grip my butt tightly thinking the harder I hold on my dad won't be able to take my hand away and had have to give up.
Boy was I ever wrong, as soon as my hand slipped away the sharp sting of my dad's other hand soon followed! afterwards when me and my sister are watching cartoons, she asks me " Hey Aaron how come you didn't wake me up like we agreed?"
my mother said" jeez didn't his yelling and screaming wake you up?" my sister asked why was he yelling and screaming?"
my mother told her"Because he got a spanking." my sisters reply was simply "OH" does anyone remember being spanked as a kid similar to this?

Replies:
Subject: First bare bottom spanking

Author:
Marie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:36:55 08/28/14 Thu

Age of first bare bottom spanking and way in which it was carried out

Replies:
Subject: The spanking you didn't get

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:10:57 12/06/17 Wed

Was there ever a time when you didnít get spanking that you expected and knew you deserved but avoided it anyway? There was actually several in my case but one stands out to me.

When I was about 12 years old I got into a fight with a neighborhood kid. Actually it was more like a brawl and it wasnít just me and him. Not my worst fight by any means but a fight none the less. In our house fighting was not tolerated and I knew pretty well by then that it could be bring the worst of the punishments I received which would be a good switching. It had happened before and after the fight was over I just knew it was going to happen again.

I didnít look like I had been in a fight when I got home but I was sure there would be a call from one of the parents. I spent the whole night on pins and needles waiting for the worst. It didnít happen. I was then sure it would happen the next day but it didnít happen then either. After 3 days of worrying I finally decided I had gotten away with it and I was safe.

What did you do that you dodged the bullet on and what were expecting if you hadnít?

Replies:
Subject: Spanking from a parent who didn't spank often

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:03 06/16/20 Tue

Did you ever get a spanking from a parent that really didn't spank you that often or maybe only spanked you one time and otherwise left the duty up to the other parent?

My dad was away for a couple days due to his job so when I had gotten in trouble for hurting another kid it was only my mom there to deal out any punishment. If my mom punished at all, it was normally having to sit in my room or occasionally she soaped out my mouth. I was 11 years old at the time and I guess she felt, since I caused another kid a little pain by being mean, then it was only fair I felt some pain too.

My mom told me her decision to spank me with a belt and brought me over to the dining room table. I figured it was the same rules as my dadís, so I started unbuttoning my pants when my sister came into the house crying. I guess she scraped up her knee or something, so my mom then tells me it will have to wait and to go sit in my room.

Maybe 15 minutes later, my mom returns and asks me if Iím ok with waiting till bedtime for my punishment because she needs to get started with dinner. I told her that I really didnít want to go to bed having just been spanked. My mom said fine and told me to go back downstairs to the table. I did so and she followed shortly after. I hear her tell my sister that she has to spank me, and stay in the living room.

My mom finally came into the dining room and I bared my butt for her. She picked up the belt and stood behind me. The first two licks didnít hurt that much, but the third and fourth one caught me pretty good. The fifth and what ended up being the last one got me a lot on my leg, which hurt. While I wasnít bawling like I do when dad does it, I didnít come away dry eyed either.

Iím pretty sure my mom never said a word to my dad about any of this.

Replies:
Subject: Waiting your turn to be spanked

Author:
Corey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:30 04/27/15 Mon

Did anyone else have to watch helplessly as a relative or friend gets a spanking all while knowing your turn is fast approaching?

Replies:
Subject: Oldest age for bare-bottom spankings by opposite gender

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:09:07 07/13/13 Sat

Up to what age did you get spanked bare bottom by a parent or close relative of opposite gender?

Ages 10-13 due to family circumstances I lived large part of the time with my aunt who was like a second mom to me and I spent most of the time these years in her house.
My aunt was caring but also totally believed in spanking for discipline and spanked her son, my cousin who was about the same age as I, just few months apart.
When I came to live with my aunt, it was explained to me that rules and punishments would be the same for both of us, and the same as they were for my cousin, and that punishments included spanking.
My mom did not spank, but she was fine with my aunt spanking me, and when I tried to appeal to my mom she just said that whenever I do not behave I deserve to be spanked and would get spanked by aunt, and that was it.
I got spanked by my aunt ages 10-12 with hairbrush and age 13 with belt, always bare bottom.
It was the same for my cousin too, including the exact procedure.

My aunt spanked quite firmly and spankings really hurt and always resulted in profuse crying and puddles of tears, at 13 just like at 10.
When I was older, late 12 and 13, I sometimes tried "taking spanking like a man", but always ended up taking it like a boy, with lots of crying and blubbering, leg kicking and begging which did not make spankings any more dignified, but of course there was not much dignity in the first place being spanked with pants and underpants down. But this was how my aunt spanked, and me and my cousin did not get a choice in that.

When I was late 13 my mom's situation improved and I went back to live with my mom, and was spanked after that age no more, but my cousin got spanked by my aunt till late 14 still always bare bottom.

This was 1978-1982.

What experiences did you have?

Was there some age when you still got spanked by parent or relative(s) of opposite gender, but after which you were allowed to keep underpants up for spankings?

Replies:
Subject: Fear

Author:
Adalynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:51 03/26/20 Thu

What punishment did you fear the most (e.g. spanking, grounding, mouth soaping, time out)? And why? I personally feared being grounded. The embarrassment of telling friends and having to stay in my room all day was not fun.

Replies:
Subject: Position

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:46:26 05/02/20 Sat

Did your spanker ever spank you in an ďunder the armĒ position? Mom used it when she needed to spank rme,rght away,i.e,after I ran out into the street,as opposed to when she made me wait,for an otk spanking,after Iíd misbehaved,while away from home.

Replies:
Subject: Paddling at School

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:25 11/28/19 Thu

I know many of us - me included - got paddled at school. What was the minimum and maximum number of swats they gave, and who could give them? For me, it was 1 and 5, given by teachers and principals. Of course, this was when school corporal punishment was really more common.

Replies:
Subject: How was the belt used

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:01 02/16/20 Sun

If you were spanked with a belt how was the belt held? I have heard of people wrapping it around their hand leaving just enough of the end of the belt to give the spank or folding the belt in two and then wrapping it to length. My dad was a folder but he would position himself far enough away that the belt got us right across our butt. Sometimes I would feel the belt slightly hit my butt as he was figuring out where he needed to stand.It was a rare occasion that the belt wrapped around and got me on the hip unless it was because of me moving.

Replies:
Subject: "After a good spanking"

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:46:32 01/07/18 Sun

I, just like every other kid dreaded nothing more than a good hard spanking. I would cry and beg not to get one. I have to admit though, after I got my bottom tore up and the stinging calmed down. I actually felt better. Embarrassed, and disappointed in myself, but better! It was like a major guilt release or something. Did anyone else feel the same way?

Replies:
Subject: Spanked for Bad Grades

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:35:10 09/20/16 Tue

I use to get a spanking for any report card grade below a "C". I would get the report card at school and, if there was a grade below "C", I would almost start crying thinking about the spanking waiting for me. My parents always knew when cards came out so I couldn't hide the card. My mom would check it over and, when she saw that D or F, she would then tell me that my dad was going to be very disappointed in me and I would need a spanking. My dad would agree with her and his belt would come off!

Replies:
Subject: Don't give me a spanking! It Wasn't My Fault.

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:25:47 05/04/20 Mon

Did anyone get spanked for something that wasn't his/her fault? My dad gave me a severe spanking because of my younger sister's actions. My parents left me to babysit my younger sister one evening. I was watching TV upstairs while Sis was in the den playing Dad's vinyl records. She scratched them, didn't put them in the sleeves, and even broke a couple. We had a rule not to touch his records. When Dad found them which was not for a couple days, he started asking what happened. I told him I had not played his records, maybe Sissy had. He asked her and she admitted to it and told him that I let her do it. She said I never came downstairs. Dad said I was responsible for the loss of his records, that I was left in charge and had allowed her to play with them and that I would be punished for not being responsible. I insisted that it wasn't my fault and didn't deserve a spanking. It did me no good. Dad took off his belt and he, and my mom, took me to my room where I was spanked really hard. My sister did not get a spanking. It wasn't my fault, but I got the spanking!! I did learn something about responsibility.

Replies:
Subject: How were you bared?

Author:
Bryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:37 09/21/16 Wed

When ever I was spanked, it was bare bum, no other way, and it was always, pants all the way down, then shirt up under my arms, then under pants all the way down, then I would reach across moms far thigh, and put myself in position. What was it like for you?

Replies:
Subject: Spanking a Sibling

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:58:17 03/08/20 Sun

My sister Karen and I were always very close. We often told people we were twins born five years apart. Sometimes we would get in trouble trying to keep the other from getting in trouble. For example she might do something wrong and I'd cover for her. Unfortunately, sometimes we didn't coordinate our stories, and we'd both end up getting a spanking. We both also participated in play spankings which were almost always bare bottom with our friends and each other as well.

There were times she would do something she wasn't supposed to do and she would ask me to give her a spanking instead of telling our mom. Unlike the play spankings, she understood it would be a real spanking and it was always administered bare bottom over my knee. When I was giving her a real spanking, I only used my hand. Like if she wanted me to cover her chores so she could play with her friends. She would ask me to do her share of the chores and told me she would let me spank her. I would agree, and sit down, she would bare her bottom and lay across my lap. I'd spank her by hand, hard enough to leave her bottom a nice shade of red and she would be teary eyed. She would stand up and sniffling but would tell me "thank you" as she pulled her pants up and then would go about her business.

The last time she asked me to spank her for covering for her was when she was fourteen. Mom was in her room and found a pack of cigarettes on the floor between the nightstand and bed. She was getting ready to give Karen spanking over it and was telling her to pull down her pants. I told mom the cigarettes were mine and they must have fallen out of my jacket pocket when I was in Karen's room talking with her. I knew I wouldn't get in trouble because I was nineteen and mom knew I smoked. So Karen didn't get spanked. Later on when we were home alone, She came to my room and thanked me for covering for her. I told her to be more careful because next time mom probably wouldn't believe I left them in there by accident a second time. I was surprised when she asked me to give her a spanking since I had covered for her. She bared her bottom and laid down across my lap. At first I just gave her a few playful swats and she stopped me and told me it needed to be a real spanking. So I complied and when I finished, she was red bottomed and crying. She pulled her pants up and hugged me and thanked me for getting her out of trouble with mom and went about her business. Unfortunately for her about a year later, mom caught her with a pack of cigarettes. I wasn't able to cover for her because I was living on my own at the time and she got her bare butt blistered for it.

Has anyone else in here spanked a sibling to cover for them or have you been spanked by a sibling so you wouldn't get in trouble with your parents?

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone gotten spanked in front of friends

Author:
Justin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:18 08/29/12 Wed

When I was16 I had 3 friends over the house. When my dad got home from work he came into my room and asked me about some chore I was supposed to have done. I guess I had forgotten to do it but apparently I gave him some wise ass answer. He didn't like my tone and told me so. I should have backed down and he gave me plenty of opportunity to do so, but maybe I wanted to impress my friends, or maybe it was the testosterone or something, and I inflamed the situation instead. Well, he had enough of my mouth and told me he would teach me the lesson of my life. He sat on the bed and pulled me over his lap. Then he yanked down my jeans and then my underwear and gave me a long, horrible, and painful spanking. Although the spanking hurt like hell, nothing compared to the humiliation of my friends seeing me in that position, bare bottomed over my dad's lap and getting spanked like a little kid.

Replies:
Subject: Witnessing a Memorable Spanking

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:48 04/07/20 Tue

What is the most memorable spanking you have ever witnessed? Was it bare bottom or clothed? Did you also get spanked at that time or just a witness?

I've seen many spankings that would qualify as memorable. Both in my family, neighbors and even complete strangers. The most memorable involved my Aunt and my cousin Carmen, who was twelve at the time. We were visiting them for a weekend when I was seven. We were all in the boy's bedroom hanging out talking and playing games. At eleven o'clock, my Aunt Ruth stuck her head in the door and told us it was time for bed. Carmen spoke up and said, "But Mom I wanted to stay up and watch Creature Features." My Aunt said, "No. Y'all have been acting like a bunch of wild Indians all day, and we adults want a little peace so we can play cards." "Now get ready for bed!" As she started out of the room, Carmen muttered, "Shoot". Ruth turned around and snapped," What did you say Carmen Marie?" thinking she heard her cuss instead. Carmen was apologizing and saying she said Shoot instead of what her mother thought she heard, but Aunt Ruth wasn't believing her. She snatched her up off the bed, sat down and put Carmen straight across her lap. I was literally standing on the bed just behind and to the right of my aunt as she raised Carmen's skirt and then yanked her panties down to her knees. Carmen was kicking and begging her mom not to spank her as we watched in total silence. Aunt Ruth landed a hard slap across the center of Carmen's bottom and she screamed and tried to put her hands back to cover up. Ruth grabbed her hands putting them up behind her back and said, "DON'T YOU DARE COVER YOUR BUTT, YOUNG LADY!" Punctuating each word with a hard slap. From the point of view I had, it almost seemed like I was the one spanking her myself. I watched unblinking almost like a deer in the headlights as Carmen kicked and cried. As she was kicking, her panties moved back up from her knees to her butt. Aunt Ruth stopped spanking her and pulled them back down all the way to her ankles. Then she continued the spanking. I don't know how long the spanking lasted but it seemed to go on for several minutes. Carmen had already kicked off her flip flops early in the spanking but as she kicked cried and screamed she also kicked her panties off. I watched with guilty fascination as her bottom turned from having the pale white tan line to pink, then red, then an almost purplish red. Like I said, the spanking seemed to last for several minutes and she finally let Carmen up, she stood bawling at the top of her lungs while Ruth scolded her saying, "If I ever hear that kind of language coming from your mouth again, I'll wash your mouth out with Lava Soap and blister your a** with the razor strap!" She turned her around, raised her skirt back up and gave her a few more spanks on her still bare bottom saying, "Now get to bed!" Carmen ran across the hall to her room and literally threw herself across the bed bawling and rubbing her bare butt. Aunt Ruth turned to us and said, "Now get to bed or you'll all get the same thing." We literally scrambled stripping down to our underwear and getting under the covers. I could close my eyes and still see the spanking I had just witnessed vividly in my mind's eye and even had dreams or nightmares about it for the next several days.

I've seen and received a LOT of spankings that are memorable and I remember them in detail, but, this one I remember in perfect detail and can still see in my head, fifty three years later.

What is the most memorable spanking you ever witnessed?

Replies:
Subject: Wait till your dad gets home

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:29:49 04/12/16 Tue

Thought I would start another thread here.

Although both mom and dad spanked us growing up as we got older dad was the one who increasingly administered corporal punishment. Of course when dad wasn't around we often would hear from mom when one of us or more than one of us was in trouble "just wait until your father gets home" and then when he did get back dad was expected to deal with the culprit or culprits.

My wife also would say this to our sons sometimes when they were growing up and had misbehaved I wasn't around to deal with them.

What's the experience of others here growing up or as parents.

Replies:
Subject: Thanking someone who disciplined you

Author:
Ivan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:41 04/22/19 Mon

Has anyone ever taken the time to thank a parent or teacher or relative who gave you the discipline you needed as a child?

I have a friend who goes to visit her mother back in China once a year, and each time she thanks her for the spankings she got as a child.

I have other friends who have made similar statements to their Moms and Dads on Mothers/Fathers day.

Has this ever happened in your life?

Replies:
Subject: Covering your bum?

Author:
Bryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:02:47 09/21/16 Wed

Did you try to cover or shield your bum with your hand? Did you get your hand spanked, or was it held to your back?

Replies:
Subject: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:16:29 02/22/16 Mon

Many times before I was spanked, my mom would tell me that I was going to get the spanking of my life. My dad would often tell me that he was going to spank the daylights out of me. When were out and I got in trouble, my mom also would say, "I promise that you're getting a spanking to remember when we get home" or "I'm going to pull your pants down and spank you to a pulp as soon as we get in the house." Anyone remember memorable spanking promises before the spanking?

Replies:
Subject: Why Bare?

Author:
Cory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:00:07 05/16/16 Mon

Growing up I was pretty much always spanked bare butt unless we were out someplace. I asked why a few times (stalling my punishment of course) and I remember my parents telling me anything from 'because you're being a brat' to 'I don't want to hurt you too much'
As a parent who spanks, I've found there are actually quite a few reasons to spank bare. And I can only think of one real reason not to, which is modesty. Which is not to say it couldn't be an important reason for some families. What are your thoughts? Why or why don't you spank bare?

Replies:
Subject: Younger generation

Author:
Daniel R
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:19:29 04/29/19 Mon

Hello guys my name is Daniel and Iím a long time lurker here. Iím only 20 years old, but growing up I got SPANKED. When I was younger mom would use her hand but quickly transitioned to the wooden spoon and other implements when I made the mistake of telling her she didnít spank as hard as my stepfather. BIG MISTAKE lol!! My stepdads hand was big and rough and he gave long hand spankings. If he didnít feel like giving his hand a workout or was exceptionally mad heíd beat my ass with his leather belt. Anyway, I find through talking to people I know around my age I was spanked harder than most of them. Looking forward to sharing my experiences and talking with you guys :)

Replies:
Subject: Was it effective?

Author:
Zach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:10:24 01/11/20 Sat

So many of the topics here talk about the actual spanking - which implement hurt the most, pants up or pants down, who got it worse, etc, etc. The question is, regardless of HOW you got your rear lit up, was it effective? Did the session accomplish what your parent wanted to achieve? Or did it just make you angry and want to misbehave more? In my case, getting my rear lit up was a serious deal. The sessions not only delivered the inability to sit properly for the rest of the day but also an emotional guilt. These two together made the session very effective and, as a result, rare. Had the sessions not accomplished those two items (soreness and guilt), they would not be effective. I recall being the perfect kid/teen for many months after a session because I always remembered what could happen if I went out of line. What are other people's thoughts?

Replies:
Subject: :-) Spanking Memories

Author:
Alonso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:39 10/20/19 Sun

1.I think I was 5 years old when I got my first spanking, and my last was at 17.
2.Hand when I was five, after that, belt, cane, extension cord...
3. My common spanking offenses were lying, desobedience, etc.
4. Yes I was always spanked in bare bottom.
5. My most common spanking position was standing.
6. The average number of licks were 10-20.
7. Yes I always creied.
8. Yes I was spanked in front of my sibilings.

9. Yes sometimes I recive two or more spankings for the same offense
10. I was paddled in school only once.

Subject: Mouth Washed Out / Spanked

Author:
Lilly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:03:20 11/09/18 Fri

I remember, at age ten, calling my older sister a bitch. And she was. She was thirteen and a real pain in the ass. She was always telling me what to wear, what to say, what to do, and on and on. She was my constant critic. At one point, when I had reached my breaking point, I called her a bitch. And my mother heard me. Because she was in the hall. Or somewhere within hearing range.

The next thing I knew, my mother stormed into the room, grabbed my arm, and propelled me into the bathroom. She started the water in the sink, pulled OFF my panties (I was wearing a skirt), and was yelling at me. The next thing I knew, a washcloth lathered with soap was swirling in my mouth while my mother was scolding me about un-lady like language. It tasted horrible. But my mother paid no attention to my excuses...not that she could understand them. She was too occupied with washing my mouth out with that soap-filled washcloth.

Once we were done with that part of the punishment, she took me into her room and reemed me out. She told me that such language would not be tolerated and made me take off the rest of my clothes while she was scolding me. She lectured me for what had to be at least ten minutes while I stood in front of her .

She then took my arm and laid me over her lap. She spanked me for what seemed a long while and then she let me get up. But instead of my spanking being over, she had gone to fetch a hairbrush. She then proceeded to take me back over her lap and spanked me long and hard with that damn hairbrush. When she was done, she told me that she was going to tell my daddy what I had said and that he would deal with me later. I then was sent straight to my bed. No pajamas. Straight to bed.

When Daddy got home, my mother told him what I had done. He came into my room, got me out of bed, and spoke very sternly to me. I had a much closer relationship with him then I did with my mother, so I said very little. I was very much his little girl, and I hated his being upset with me. He then put me over his knee, spanked me with his hand, and then put me on my feet. He stood up, took off his belt, and told me to bend over and touch my toes. He had never spanked me with his belt before. I dutifully bent over and he gave me ten licks with his belt -- one for each year -- and I had to count. He then told me to get into my bed and that we'd talk later.

I remember feeling really sad because I loved my dad so much. The spanking and the belting hurt, but not as much as my knowing that I had hurt him. I never wanted him to feel disappointed in me and I remember crying into my pillow that night, not because of the pain I felt in my bottom, but because of the pain I felt in thinking that my dad was disappointed in me.

I don't know why daughters feel differently towards their dads then their moms. My mother spanked me a lot, and we argued a lot. My dad, however, was and will always be my hero. Having him spank me always hurt more -- because the pain was not just outside, but inside as well.

Replies:
Subject: Teachers and Hands swats

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:22 10/29/18 Mon

I grew up in a state where corporal punishment was ďon the booksĒ in school. But, nobody really used it. However, when I was 6, the school where I was attending did have swats. This wasnít where you were sent to the principals office. What happened was the teacher would call you up to the blackboard and swat your bottom. Sometimes they used a ruler, but most often they used their hand. If you had ďpaddlingĒ / spanking at your school, were hand swats also allowed?

Replies:
Subject: Which parent would spank you?

Author:
Nathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:55:06 11/07/17 Tue

Were most everyone here spanked by both parents or just one? Like your dad would spank but not your mom or vice versa. Also if both parents spanked you who did it the most?

Replies:
Subject: Most Embarrasing Spanking

Author:
Lori
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:39:09 11/30/15 Mon

What was it...what caused it...I was 11 and was spanked in front of(actually they walked in on me getting spanked) by my mother....But by far the most ever embarrassing story was when I was 17 and brought my boyfriend at the time home for a family dinner and all of the family stories came out...My mother told him amongst other at that time that she realized I was too old to be spanked when I stopped crying when she would spank me...I remember wanting to crawl up and hide as she told this to my boyfriend at the time who just sat there with a kinda half smile on his face lol...

Replies:
Subject: Who spanked you most often, other than your parents ?

Author:
JackP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:19 04/10/14 Thu

Although most often the spankings I received were administered by my parents, other adults gave me spankings from time to time. Recently, I examined my memory to determine what adult, other than one of my parents, spanked me more than any other. The answer is that the assistant principal of the school I attended from first through eighth grade spanked me more often than my other relatives, friend's parents, or any other adult in authority. Mr. M, who was also the gym teacher in my school, paddled me at least seven times from age eight to age fourteen. Mr. M's paddlings were legendary at our school for their speed and ferocity. He wasted no time when he decided that you needed a paddling and I never saw or heard of any kid he paddled who, when the paddling was over, didn't grab his or her butt and perform a version of the spanking dance. With all that, Mr. M was one of my favorite teachers. He was fun in gym class and he played no favorites.

Who was the adult, other than your parents, who spanked you most often? How did you feel about that person?

Replies:
Subject: Wake up spanking

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:41:27 05/20/19 Mon

Many years ago, during a sleep over at the friend's house, her older sister got a spanking. Her sister was about 15 and in high school. We were younger and woke up about 7:30 am. My friend told me that she had to be up by 8:00 or she'd be in trouble and her mom did check on us. Her sister's room was across the hall and her mom went in an told her to get up. She didn't. A little later, her mom went in the bedroom with a belt and started spanking her sister and telling her she was lazy. She was crying and begging her mom to stop. Her mom kept spanking her. I felt really bad for her because I could tell that she was getting a pretty severe spanking.

Replies:
Subject: What was the most stinging thing you ever felt on your bottom?

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:54:25 10/22/16 Sat

The worst sting I ever felt was from a skinny switch. I thought I would die whenever I got that over my bare bottom!!!

Replies:
Subject: Lines

Author:
Addie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:35:15 10/03/19 Thu

Did anyone ever have to write punishment lines? In addition to a spanking?

Replies:
Subject: How much privacy

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:23:29 07/07/19 Sun

Did your parents provide privacy for your spankings? Very few of my spankings as well as my sister's were given in complete privacy. It wasn't important to my dad and I think he felt it was just mom and my sister there anyway. My sister and I saw each others bare butts many times as well as that bare butt spankes so I guess he figured it was a normal thing for us. We had almost all of our spankings done in the dining room at the table. If you were in the living room or kitchen it wasnt hard to see the spanking happening. My dad as well gave spankings outside, in secluded areas but none the less outside.

Replies:
Subject: Why spank naked?

Author:
Jer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:20 12/18/17 Mon

Several people here have told us that their parents regularly spanked them naked. Some have said they did the same with their own children. I'd like to ask you what additional effect that had on the spankings.

Baring the kid's behind, the reason for that is obvious. So the child will feel all the spanking and so the adult can see the changes in the child's bottom throughout the course of the spanking and best judge how hard and how long o spank.

Having never experienced a naked spanking, either getting or giving one, my first guess as to why to spank a child naked would be to further get it into the kid's head who is the boss and who isn't. After all, we feel far more vulnerable when naked than just when pants are down.

But for those who've gotten as well as those who've given spankings where you or your kid was naked I'd appreciate hearing why you think your parents chose that and why you may have chosen that way to spank your own children.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Replies:
Subject: What makes a spanking memorable to you?

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:29:47 10/20/17 Fri

What makes a spanking memorable for you? I have been recounting a lot of my memorable spankings on this forum and I was thinking about why they were memorable to me. I mean I got a lot of spankings so there are lot that I donít remember the details and they donít really stand out. There are others that I can remember like they happened yesterday.

For me I think the things that make them stand out are:
1. When they were the first with someone who hadnít spanked me before, especially if they did a good job at 😊. In general, many spankings from people other than my parents tended to be memorable (unless they were just a few swats).
2. When I was spanked with others.
3. When I got spanked multiple times to drill the lesson home. I think those were intended to memorable and apparently the mission was accomplished.
4. When they were much more severe than what I normally received.

The ones I gave my son that trigger recollections of my spankings that were memorable also stand out to me.

I am sure there are other factors but those stand out to me. What about you?

Replies:
Subject: Most Public Place

Author:
Emily
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:33 08/27/14 Wed

What was the most public place you were spanked? Was it bare or just a warning smack over clothes?

One that really stands out in my memory was when I worked in a shoe store with a children's department. I came down the aisle and a father was sitting on a bench, with his four year old daughter over his knee as he spanked her with the rubber sole of a light weight tennis shoe. It was over her pants. I don't remember her bailing by any means, she was more wimpering/ lightly crying. Her mother was standing beside them watching. I didn't see what she did to deserve it but from years of working in that department I can assume she was like most kids that argue or disagree with their parents on what to buy.

This might be surprising to some but the above took place somewhere around 2010 in a large mall (Canada). Just when everyone thinks kids don't get spanked anymore ;)

Replies:
Subject: Parents; first real spanking given

Author:
Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:50:30 02/11/20 Tue

For parents.

Do you remember the first time you had to give your kid his first real spanking?

You remember what the spanking was for and how it was received by junior?

Replies:
Subject: Some schools seemed to paddle a lot and others not as much. Why, in your experience?

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:07 10/25/17 Wed

I went to schools that paddled a lot compared to schools that some of you describe attending. As a kid, I had no way to know whether there was anything unusual about my schools because I didn't know of any schools that didn't paddle and I still don't know that my schools were more aggressive about using corporal punishment than most other schools.

My guess is that the years in which we attended public schools made a lot of difference but also where those schools were located and even whether the parents strongly supported corporal punishment. What do others think?

I don't even think that our schools thought of paddling as harsh discipline. It was much more just what was needed to handle a disciplinary issue on the spot and it solved the problem immediately. Far worse would have been a suspension or expulsion from school. I never heard of any kid expelled from a school I attended and suspension was used only if everything else didn't work. And by everything else, I mean lots of paddling and maybe detention in high school.

Replies:
Subject: Re: Worst spanking ever!!!

Author:
Shari
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:26 09/07/19 Sat

I was 11 and a neighbour tried to poison our dog. So my best friend and I decided to retaliate by letting the air out of her tires. Of course, she caught us, and dragged us home to our parents (we lived two doors down from each other). Our dads dragged us over to apologize to her. She agreed not to call the police. When I got home, my dad said that he understood why I did it, but reminded me that there was no proof that she tried to poison the dog, since she took off when she saw us watching her, taking the poisoned food with her.

When we got home, my dad sent me to my room, and later came up, took off his belt, and delivered several hard whacks to my fully clothed bottom (we never got bare bottom spankings). Even clothed, it still hurt. My friend said she got the same.

Subject: Knowing the number of swats

Author:
Zach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:51:49 07/23/19 Tue

Just curious here.... Did anyone's parents announce the number of swats before the spanking began? I never knew how many I was getting until it was actually over. I could probably guess within a range based on the lecture I got how bad it was going to be. I wonder would it make is better or worse knowing how many swats I had to endure? My dad was a rapid fire type spanker. Once the belt made contact, it was coiled and the second landed as quickly as the first. A dozen swats were done in less than 15 seconds. Felt like an eternity, though. Getting rapid fire probably swats probably made knowing how many less important. thoughts?

Replies:
Subject: Spanked during or after a bath or shower

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:11:46 10/26/19 Sat

How many here have ever been spanked while taking a bath or shower?

It happened to me on three occasions. The last time when I was ten or eleven. The first two times mom made me get out of the tub and still dripping wet, turn over her knee. The first time, she spanked me by hand and the second, with a hairbrush. The last time was the most memorable, she made me stand up in the tub and lean over with my hands on my knees and she really wore me out with the bath brush. I tried my best not to move because I was as much worried about slipping and falling as the pain and embarrassment of being spanked naked.

I remember the spankings themselves hurting much more when I was wet than it did just on the bare bottom. I've been told by some friends and even some of my girlfriends that they experienced the same things, Including the girl I dated all through high school telling me about her mother coming into the bathroom when she was eleven, making her stand up and wearing her bare wet bottom out with a flyswatter.

Anybody else experience this?

Replies:
Subject: The belt and Paddle

Author:
Jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:11:19 01/27/20 Mon

Iím 43 now with kids of my own, but growing up we were spanked with a paddle by Mom and if Dad spanked he used the belt. They both were bad but Dads was 1000x worse. My last spanking from him was when I was 16, completely mortifying. Bending over my bed, Mom observing, younger sister watching as well, and he wore my bare butt out. That slap sound of the belt slapping against my butt still gives me chills.

Replies:
Subject: Were you ever spanked bare by someone who wasn't related?

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:17 02/17/19 Sun

Just curious, when I was a kid, there were occasions where I got my bare bottom spanked by the parent of a friend and I got one bare bottom spanking at school. Did you ever get a bare bottom spanking from a non-relative? Why? How? and age?

Replies:
Subject: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:50 12/08/14 Mon

When I was a kid, every once and a while there was a spontaneous conversation with a friend or group of neighborhood kids where we would compare notes about how and why we got spanked. Were you ever part of such a discussion? I remember a group of us gathered on my neighbor's driveway once, most of us maybe 8 or 9 years old, and the boy who lived across the street from me proclaiming that his mother spanked him with "a flaming paddle." This kid always did have a flare for the macabre.

Replies:
Subject: A funny spanking anecdote

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:53:19 01/26/20 Sun

At my school, one of the most well-loved stories, that always made people laugh, though it was totally true, went like this:

One day after recess, the 4th grade teacher was informed by the recess monitor that two boys had been fighting.

Before she started up the lesson again, she took them both out in the hall and paddled them.

The two boys walked into the classroom crying and holding their bottoms.

The teacher noticed a few other kids laughing at them. This angered her. She said " Who wants the next spanking?"

One little boy, who wasn't paying attention, raised his hand.

The class laughed, as he clearly didn't understand that he was raising his hand to volunteer for a spanking.

The teacher grabbed him by his arm, and dragged him out in the hall, and said "This is what you get for not listening!"

She spanked him and he came back in crying.

He got confused and asked for his spanking, and people talked about it for years as humorous.

---

Another anecdote I heard from a friend, who is now a Sunday school teacher.

She was late for school one morning because she took to long getting dressed and eating breakfast. As her mom was taking her to school she got nervous, because the punishment for being late was a swat with the paddle.

She said "Mom, can you please right a note and say it wasn't my fault so my teacher doesn't spank me!"

Her Mom said, "Ok." She wrote a note, but put it in a sealed envelope. "Don't open it until you get to school" she said.

The girl was late but walked into class. The teacher said "Where have you been?"

The girl said "I was late! But it wasn't my fault. Here is a note from my mom."

The teacher opened the note, and read it to the class. It said:

"My daughter was dawdling before school and made herself late. Please spank her. And give her an extra whack for asking me to lie for her."

The class laughed.

The girl gulped as her teacher sent her to go fetch the "board of education."

----

Do you know any similar stories where the spanking had a humorous twist?

Subject: Does the underwear provide any protection from the sting?

Author:
Cory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:39 05/31/19 Fri

For your spankings if you had your pants pulled down, and were spanked over your underwear, Do you think the underwear provided any protection from the sting?

When I was spanked,I only got it over my pants (jeans) except one time I remember I got it over my underwear, and that was by far the worst spanking for me. It Stung and burned like my butt was on fire!

and I only was spanked by my Dad with his hand. He had rough hands because he worked in construction.

Replies:
Subject: Getting out of a spanking, then wishing you hadn't.

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:59:16 09/15/19 Sun

I've shared a lot of my experiences getting spanked, especially the bare bottom spankings I got from my mother. Five years ago she passed away. Her 80th birthday would have been Friday. As close as she and I were, my thoughts have obviously been on my childhood and my mom.

Between thinking about my mom and another milestone in my life, which is my 40 year class reunion which is happening next month, one of the memories that popped into my head was graduation night which was back in 1979 (yes I'm old). As many young people do or did. I went to a party on grad night (one of several in the area) and quite frankly got hammered. The party was in a field that was about to come under construction for a new subdivision. We had plenty of privacy and didn't have to worry about getting raided. There was plenty of alcohol and yes, some pot too. We were all having a great time. I left the party around 1:30 am and took my girlfriend home. After I dropped her off I started down the road to head home and one street over,I saw blue lights flashing in the rear view mirror. I got pulled over. I had to take the sobriety tests which I did pass in spite of my obviously being drunk. The officer told me, he didn't want to run me in or give me a ticket. He asked me where the party was and promised me he would not have my friends arrested, he just wanted to make sure everybody got home safely. I cooperated with him and then he said he was going to let me go but I was going to be followed home by another unit. He said, "If you try to go anywhere other than home, you will be arrested." So I did as he said and drove straight home with a police escort. Once I got in, it was after 2:00 am and my parents were sitting at the dinner table. My mom had obviously been fussing at my dad about my escapade. She looked at me and asked, "Where the hell have you been with my car (actually dad's) at 2 in the morning?" In my obviously drunken state, I told her,"Mom, if You're gonna bitch at me, do it in the morning. I'm drunk, I'm tired and I'm going to bed." She was furious and what made matters worse, my dad actually laughed. So I went to bed.

The next morning, I had to go back for the last day of school to clean out my locker and for an assembly for the new graduates. I was just about ready and heard a soft knock at my bedroom door. It was my mom. She was still pretty upset about the events just a few hours before. After asking me if I felt ok, which I did (I never got hangovers). She told me, "I want you to know, last night is the closest you have come to getting your bare a** spanked since you were fifteen." and in spite of myself, I started laughing. She got upset again and told me, "It's not too late." and I laughed again. With that she quite loudly said, "You think it's funny boy?, give me your belt, pull down your pants and bend over the bed." Hearing my mom yelling that at me, brought my sister out of her room and she came down the hall to see what was happening. Seeing she was serious, I took off my belt and handed it to mom, then started to unfasten my jeans. I was shocked to realize, I was about to get my bare butt spanked at nineteen. I let my pants drop and had actually started to pull down my underwear when I told mom, "Mom I wasn't laughing at you, it's just the shape I was in last night, if you had spanked me, not only would I not have felt it, I probably wouldn't have even KNOWN it." She just stared at me for a few moments, and in spite of herself, started to laugh. She dropped my belt and told me to get ready for school.

As I was driving my sister to school, she said, "Man you were lucky. I thought mom was going to beat your butt good." I said, "Yeah me too. I was pretty lucky. I was also lucky the cop that pulled me over let me go." While at school, I noticed some of my friends from that party and some who went to other parties, not only had hangovers, but were having some difficulty sitting down. It turned out a lot of them either got spanked when the got home or when they woke up that morning and many of them including my girlfriend got it on the bare butt.

Thinking about it later after finding out how many of my friends (most of which were seventeen or eighteen) got spanked, I actually started feeling guilty and felt even though a bare bottom spanking at nineteen would have really been embarrassing, not to mention painful. I should have just gone ahead, bared my butt, bent over and accepted my punishment instead of joking my way out of it. I still think so even today 40 years later. Happy Birthday Mom. I really miss you.

Did any of you ever talk your way out of getting a spanking and then later which you had gone ahead and taken it instead?

Replies:
Subject: Bedtime Spankings

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:31 05/01/17 Mon

My aunt use to spank her children at bedtime. She would wait all day to give spankings. Usually, my cousins did not even know they were getting a spanking until she came into their bedrooms with the belt. She would pull down their pj bottoms and spank them really hard. The entire time she was spanking she would be listing everything they'd done all day to deserve the spanking. I use to spend the night with my cousins and frequently witnessed these spankings. And, even got a few, and they really were a pretty severe surprise. One of her favorite sayings was, "I'm going to let this belt light your butt up until you learn ......" You fill in the blank--"not talk back", "learn to mind", "tell the truth", and more!

Replies:
Subject: Spankings in foster care

Author:
Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:05:18 05/16/19 Thu

I grew up in the mid 70s in South Carolina and was in foster care from age 9 to 14. My best foster parents were those I stayed with from 11 to 14. They were kind and very parental to me and treated my the same as their own kids, they had two, also boys. An unfortunate aspect of this equality however was that punishments for me were also the same as for their sons and included belt spankings for misbehavior.

I do not hold any grudge about it and back then most other boys I knew were also spanked, including my two foster family siblings, so it was not really anything very special.

But I am curious if anyone else had the same experience being spanked growing up in a foster family.

I am also curious if spankings by foster parents were official at the time or off the books. I never thought much about it and do not think much about it now, just curious. I know that present days foster parents are not allowed to spank, and also those foster families that I stayed at a younger age from 9 to 11 did not spank too, so I am curious. What time spanking by foster parents became prohibited?

Replies:
Subject: Don't make me stop the car!

Author:
DannyF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:41 09/20/16 Tue

When we were traveling, my brothers and I sometimes bickered and received the classical threat "Don't make me stop the car!". It was implied that if we made dad stop the car there would be spankings for the guilty boy or boys.

In our case it never happened, though. Did your parents ever stop the car after a threat like that? What happened?

Replies:
Subject: Baring Requirements

Author:
Matti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:19 11/18/16 Fri

When you were going to be spanked on the bare bottom with siblings, relatives, or friends, did the punishing adult require that you both pull your pants down before the spankings started? Or were you required to pull down your pants only when it was your turn? When I was spanked with my sister, we pulled down our pants when it was our turn, went over the waiting lap, received our spanking, and then pulled our pants back up (always crying as we did so) when it was over. Our daddy didn't seem to need us both to pull down our pants at the same time nor did he seem to care when we pulled them back up. As long as our bottom was bared for his hand, he seemed to not need to give us any extra directions at all! What were your experiences like?

Replies:
Subject: Adam

Author:
Having to tell someone you were going to be punished.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:24:51 07/06/19 Sat

Were you ever made to tell somebody you were going to be punished or had been punished, such as in a case you had wronged that person?

When I was 14 I recieved my last spanking and I was required to apologize and tell a lady that I would be punished after we hung up the phone. I did count my blessings that I didn't have to say how I would be punished as well this was over the phone and not in person. What happened was my friend and I had been making prank phone calls to random numbers. This lady end up having some kind of caller id. That evening she called my parents and told them what I had been doing. I was given a talk and then made to call her back to apologize as well tell her I would be punished. When I did hang up my dad lead me to the dining room to spank me with his belt. Unbeknownst to me at the time it would as well be my last spanking.

Replies:
  • Re: Adam -- Jacob, 13:05:22 07/11/19 Thu
  • Re: Adam -- peterk50, 08:06:58 07/19/19 Fri
    • Re: Adam -- Jonathan, 15:30:31 07/29/19 Mon
  • Re: Adam -- Johan, 01:53:00 07/24/19 Wed
  • Re: Adam -- DaveH, 09:54:13 07/27/19 Sat
  • Re: Adam -- JackP, 14:05:29 08/02/19 Fri
  • Re: Adam -- Gary Steven, 09:52:06 11/09/19 Sat
    • Re: Adam -- Robbie Sands, 02:02:09 11/25/19 Mon
Subject: Re: Family Members

Author:
Alf
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:20:02 07/31/19 Wed

Iím catching up on the posts on this board and I always enjoy your recounts, Peter. I was wondering about this conversation between your mom and aunt. Iím assuming your aunt was anti-spanking. What arguments did they each make in the Pro/Con debate? Did anything come close to convincing either one to change their position? Did you speak up about the conversation being awkward or keep those thoughts to yourself? If you did, what was their response?

Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: That feeling....

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:33:08 12/27/17 Wed

I was just thinking about when my Mom would send me to my room to wait for my Dad to come home and spank me. Sitting on my bed with butterflies in my stomach thinking about what was going to happen soon. Then I would hear my dad come home and I would get all nervous and scared because I knew any minute and I would be getting a very sore bottom! Anyone else remember those feelings?

Replies:
Subject: Apology?

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:48 07/22/19 Mon

Did your spanker ever apologize for spanking you? During the ďafter spanking talkĒ,after I apologized for my misdeed,Mom would say something like ďIím sorry I had to spank you,butĒ,(there was always a ďbutĒ),Ēyou should/shouldnít have.....;I hope this will remind you,so that I donít have to do this again.

Replies:
Subject: Positon

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:18 07/02/19 Tue

How were you held down over your spankers lap? My folks held me down by putting their arm,hand across my back. Iíve heard of others holding down the spankeeís legs,to prevent kicking.

Replies:
Subject: Colour of spanked bottoms

Author:
David B.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:05:10 02/24/18 Sat

Hi Everyone,
I am from the UK and as a child growing up in the late 70's/early 80's I was spanked if I was particularly naughty or deliberately disobedient. These deserved spankings were administered to me by my parents who used their open palm of their hand on my bare bottom. I probably received on average around 3 or 4 spankings a year between the ages of 4 - 8 years old which was the age they ceased. I was really thin as a child but that was simply the way I was built. I always received firm spankings to make by bottom sore but both my parents always took their wedding rings etc. off before smacking my bottom cheeks.

I remember one evening when I had misbehaved and was told to go to my bedroom where "I would be punished shortly." As I walked up the stairs I felt a mixture of guilt, frustration and just felt sorry for myself. Once in my bedroom I became teary eyed and just stripped off my pyjamas and laid face down naked, while gently sobbing. I could hear my mother and father talking on the landing about what colour my bottom was after they spanked it. My Mum said, "I just spank David until his bottom is rosy all over!" Then I heard my Dad say, "David's got such a skinny little bottom that when I spank him, his cheeks turns a funny red colour."

Very soon my parents entered my bedroom where my Mum lectured me on my misdeeds then told me that as I was undressed, Dad would spank me while she ran a bath for me afterwards. Dad then took me over his knee and spanked my bottom where each smack was punctuated by an instruction to behave myself in future. Once my bottom was suitable sore I was led to the bathroom and facing Mum she asked if I was going to be a good boy from then on. I replied teary eyed that I would and then stepped into the warm-ish bath water. Although the bath temperature wasn't as warm as it usually was, my bottom cheeks still smarted a bit once I sat down and then bathed. I recall after my bath once Mum dried me off I bent over sticking my bottom out to Mum saying that I was still sore and was my bottom 'a funny red colour.' She then gave my bottom a little slap and told me my bottom cheeks were just a naughty red colour.

I was then put to bed.

Replies:
Subject: How long afterwards

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:04 01/02/19 Wed

How long after your spanking did it take for your bottom not to be in pain/hurt any more? For me, it depended on who spanked,how,with what,and how many swats. A 20 swat,bare otk spanking with a hairbrush from Mom hurt a lot less time than a pants up,laying on the bed,10 swat spanking with a belt,from Dad. Dadís left marks;Momís didnít.

Replies:
Subject: Post spanking recovery

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:06 08/24/19 Sat

Once your spanking was over how did you deal with the lingering pain you were feeling? When my dad let me know my spanking was done I would pull up my pants and underwear and run to the bathroom near my bedroom and get a hand towel wet with cold water ring it out and take it to my bedroom. Once in my bedroom I pulled down my pants and underwear again and laying on my stomach put the towel the best I could over my butt. It provided me with some great relief while it was cold. Once it lost its coolness the burning was a lot better and I was able to tolerate it better. Often my mom would show up 30 minutes or so after. Sometimes she would rub my back.

Replies:
Subject: Re: Worst spanking ever!!!

Author:
Carrie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:38 09/30/19 Mon

When I was 11, a nasty neighbour of ours always complained about our dog barking too much, and she grew to hate him. One day, we saw her feeding him over the fence and were convinced that she was trying to poison him. My BF and I told my dad, who said we could not accuse her without proof, and to leave it alone. Of course, my BF and I didnít listen, and retaliated by letting the air out of her tires. She caught us, and told both our dads. They dragged us over to apologize to the woman, and she agreed not to call the police for our ďvandalismĒ. When I got home, I was sent to my room, and I knew what was coming. A few minutes later my dad came in, and said that although he understood why we did it, we didnít have proof and it was wrong to retaliate. He then took off his belt, and delivered several very hard whacks to my clothed butt (we were never bare butt spanked). Boy, did it hurt. I will never forget it.

Replies:
Subject: Spanked with a sibling

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:32 05/27/19 Mon

Did you ever get a spanking pretty much at the same time as your sibling?

I was 12 years old and my sister would have been 9. We had been at the lake fishing with my parents for the better part of the day. My sister and I had been fighting and arguing with each other off and on during the day and I guess our lack of listening skills to our parents finally made my dad mad enough. My sister and I were order to have a seat on the ground while dad went to get a switch. The trees nearby did not offer switches that would work. He didn't have a belt on so that was not an option either. Dad returned without a switch a few minutes later and instructed my sister and I to get in the car because he planned to take us to a different area and my mom who didn't want to watch this happen to my sister and I anyway stayed with the fishing gear. Dad took us down the road a bit to another area where we had fished in the past. I still wonder if he had checked out the trees in this area before or something because it was as if he knew they would have what he was looking for. He stopped the car told us both to get out and left us standing by the car as he got a switch. He returned with the switch and began getting it ready in front of us. When he finished he ordered both us to the other side of the car. I suppose this way if a car came by our car would block the view of two bare bottomed kids. We here told to pull our shorts and underwear down and lean on the side of the hood. Dad went back and forth with the switch basicly he would spank me a few times and then her and so forth. He he finished we pulled our clothes up and then cried it out in the back seat as we went back to mom.

Replies:
Subject: What kind was the paddle?

Author:
Keith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:44:20 06/07/15 Sun

When I was a kid I was spanked at home with belt, usually by dad although sometimes my mom and once by my uncle.
I never got a paddle neither at home nor at school.
However both my best friend and second best friend were spanked with paddle by their parents.

My second best friend and his little brother got it from their dad with ping-pong paddle, with no rubber on it.

My best friend was spanked with a homemade (?) spanking paddle. It was hanging in the clothes closet and I saw it now and then when hanging my jacket in the closet or taking it out of closet, and the paddle always picked my interest. It was hard not to. It was an item clearly made for spankings and nothing else, and it had a picture of a crying boy with his pants down grabbing his red bottom and writing "Board of education". It looked old and my friend said it had been in their family for long time. The paddle was about may be 14 by 3 to 3.5 inch in size, and I think half-inch thick or so.

Couple of times when my friend and I were at his house alone we played spankings, as kids do. The implied rule of fairness was that we both had to get spanked equally, so I showed my friend how my dad spanked with belt, by spanking my friend the same way as my dad spanked me, but then had to take a belt spanking from my friend too. Likewise, he paddled me just like his dad did spanked him and I paddled him in return. This were of course innocent kids play spankings, far cry from how real parental spankings hurt, yet still quite firm and I was totally caught by surprise just how much the paddle stung. Before this I thought there could be nothing worse than the belt from my dad, yet the paddle stung more and worse than the belt.

What kind and size was the paddle in your house or house of your friends if you or they were spanked with paddle?
Where did it come from?

Replies:
Subject: Spanking

Author:
Bruce
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:44 09/25/19 Wed

I read on another site about whether a spanking stopped with crying. It certainly didn't with me. I started crying loudly from the first slap. I got spanked on the outer clothes with the hand and with 5 hard slaps. Yes, my parents spanked me and my siblings but they were spankings and not beatings. What we got is all a child needs. And childhood punishments weren't always spankngs, A spanking was given when needed.

Subject: What did you say?

Author:
Jimmy J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:41 05/04/19 Sat

When you were informed that you were about to be spanked, what was your reaction? Did you submit with a ďyes, sir (or maíam) or profess your innocence? Did you start begging for mercy or just start crying?

Replies:
Subject: A switching from grandpa

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:32:29 09/15/19 Sun

This is a memory from the one and only time my grandpa (dad's dad) spanked me. I was 13 years old and my sister and I were spending a week with the grandparents while my parents took an anniversary trip. My grandpa would have to take us to school and pick us up since he lived in a town about 7 miles away. He would always ask when we got back to the house if we had homework and for whatever reason one of those days I said no. I guess I just wanted to go off and explore the wooden area behind their home. I did figure on doing it though just not right away as I wanted to take advantage of what daylight was left. Unfortunately between playing outside and then having dinner the homework never got done. I ended up getting a 30 minute after school detention. This meant my grandpa had to make a return trip to pick me up. He was pretty upset with me because of making two trips but mostly because I lied right to his face. When we got back he told me to put my things in the bedroom and meet him in the backyard. I did has I was told and found him waiting. My grandpa walked with me out into the wooded area. It sat probably a good half acre away from the house and neighbor's homes as well. The woods it self was probably a few acres itself deep. My grandpa and I just walked around out there and he talked to me. He was really calm which surprised and confused me. He had been so upset with me and my dad was never calm when I got in trouble. He talked with about how lying is wrong and how school work is important. It probably went on for about 10 minutes. We finally stopped walking around and he told me go stand by one of the trees. I obeyed and watches him pull a pocketknife out. I knew instantly what he was going to do, but I didn't say a word or protest. I watched him cut a fairly long switch from a tree and cleaning it. When he finished he asked if I understood why this was going to happen I told him yes and that I was so sorry. I remember turning to head back in the direction of home but he stopped me and said we would do it right here. I was instructed to drop my pants and underwear and hug the tree. When I complied he switched my bare butt several times before throwing the switch down and telling me to pull then up. He asked if I would lie again to which I told him no and we started walking back home.

Subject: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Jer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:48 11/20/17 Mon

When I was growing up we had an aunt and uncle who lived next door to us. Needless to say we were very close. They had another set of niece and nephews who lived in a nearby city. The oldest of the two brothers was my age and the younger was a year younger. They'd often come to spend long weekends with this aunt and uncle, and spend a couple of weeks with them in the Summer.

This particular Summer, I think I was 123, they were with them. The three of us always had a great time together. I even got off from working in the family business for a few days so we could play together, so their visits was a vacation for me too. This aunt and uncle would take us swimming, have cookouts, and in general let us play. The 'cousins' Ė I'm still not really sure if we qualified for cousins or not but we figured we were Ė are still pretty close.

One afternoon the younger brother and I realized the older brother had stolen something. It frightened us both because we all realized how serious stealing was and we almost frantically encouraged the older brother to return what he'd stolen before anyone found out. He denied having stolen it. We knew he had to have stolen ti because there was no other way for him to have come by the article, but he still denied it.

When our uncle got home from work and we all began preparing for the planned cookout in the side yard he noticed the boy had the item also and asked where he'd gotten it. I was immediately obvious that Jimmy, the older brother, knew he was busted. Jason and I remained silent but it must have been obvious to our uncle that we were as scared as was Jimmy...almost at least. We were frozen, and must have been turning pale as we looked at Jimmy. Jimmy was shaking like a leaf.

The instant it was clear to our uncle that Jimmy had stolen something our uncle took Jimmy's shorts and underpants down, right there in the yard, turned the boy over his knee, and started giving him what had to be the walloping of his life.

He was using his hand, but our uncle was strong, and he was in this for the long haul. He proceed to spank Jimmy's butt for what seemed like ages. Jimmy was quickly howling, begging, promising to NEVER do that again, and letting the whole neighborhood know just how sorry he was. You could have herd the boy squalling from one end of the block to the other.

His butt was a deep red long before our uncle was even beginning to think about stopping. It didn't occur to me at the time to think about how many neighbors heard and watched Jimmy getting his bare bottom wore out. Jason and I were too much in awe and terrified of what we were witnessing to think about anything but Jimmy's VERY sore bottom and how there was no relief for it in sight. It seemed like our uncle spanked him for a half hour, but it couldn't have really been more than 5 minutes or so. However long it was I'm sure Jimmy thought it was plenty long enough.

Pretty soon Jimmy's please and promises became unintelligible and all that was left was the howling. Our uncle spanked him until even all the howlings were gone and all Jimmy could do was gasp for breath.

Jason and I didn't way anything to each other for fear of even drawing our uncle's attention to ourselves. But I knew we were both in agreement that we would NEVER steal anything...EVER.

When our uncle decided that spanking was over he had Jimmy pull up his pants and then spank marched the boy into the house, where he put Jimmy to bed even though it was still daylight. It was Summer so it stayed daylight pretty late. Besides, I doubt Jimmy felt like doing much of anything but laying down on his stomach anyway.

The cookout proceeded and the remaining four of us Ė aunt, uncle, Jason, and me Ė had as good a time as we could considering what had just happened. (Jason and I had already felt distressed considerably over Jimmy's having stolen something even before the spanking.)

This aunt was probably the sweetest of all my aunts to her nieces and nephews. They didn't have any children of their own. She prepared a plate to take in to Jimmy. Jason and I both thought that was very kind of her and were glad she was trying to comfort him.

The next day our uncle was right back to being his playful self with all three of us. I guess he felt there was no need to belabor the matter. Jason and I didn't mention it to Jimmy. We all proceeded as if it had never happened. My aunt took us all swimming all day. It didn't occur to me at the time but she may have felt that a day with his sore butt in the cool water would help Jimmy.

Neither Jason nor I could disagree that Jimmy had earned that spanking. But it still scared the dickens out of both of us. Even though it was just with our uncle's hand it was still a real classic and we knew we never wanted to get one like it.

Replies:
Subject: How long?

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:31:37 08/06/19 Tue

How long after your spanking,did you have to wait, until your spanker came back for the ďpost spankingĒ talk? Mine usually waited 10/15 minutes,long after I had stopped any signs that Iíd been crying.

Replies:
Subject: The way it was.

Author:
JimmieD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:54:45 02/03/18 Sat

Many share their memories here that are so much lime mine of growing up being spanked. My childhood that was just the way it was. Every mom I knew spanked and had a preferred instrument ofbutt destruction. I had a paddle or hairbrush app!IED to my bottom !any times and was left with a sore bottom for the rest of the day. Mom thought nothing of it. I knew what could get me spanked and so to the adults I "asked for it" Any adult who knew me and mom was free to spank me. In fact Moms good friend who watched me from to e to time tore my butt up good and when Mom got me home she did as well. School was no different all teachers had a paddle and used them. Some more often then others. I got paddled a number of times. One only had tone caught not paying attention and you were either called up front pt taken into the hall and bent over and whalloped good with a big paddle. Parents never got upset with the teacher but gave a second spanking at home. I read often where today such treatment is/was abusive but in my childhood it was common practice. The thought was kids needed a "good bottom scorching" at times. Begging, crying and profusely apologising could even make it worse. Teachers were the most no nonsense spankers. I had one teacher who paddled you for getting an F or D on a test. His thinking you did not try. I don't recall anyone other than us kids thinking or expressing this being wrong. My mom embraced it fully.

Replies:
Subject: Re: Football Team Paddling

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:21 08/14/19 Wed

It took place in Junior school by the soccer coach in the 4th grade we were age 10 If the team won a match were taken to big mac or KYC . but if we drew the match we lined up in soccer shorts and one at a time bend over and touch toes for one swat of his rubber soled gym slipper and it hurt then of to kyc or big mac. But if we lost a match we had to bend over for two swats of that slipper
That made the boys cry including me when recovered we went to KYC
The coach enjoyed saying bend over and putting his slipper on our bottoms

Subject: Spanked All the Way Home

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:46 11/02/15 Mon

My mom once walked me home and spanked me all the way home. I had disobeyed her (again) and went to play in a construction site about 2 blocks from our house. When, I didn't get home in time for supper, she came looking for me around the neighborhood. And she found me playing exactly where she had told me never to go--the dangerous construction site. She grabbed my arm and started dragging me home all the while telling me that she was so worried when I didn't get home for supper and that she was going to spank the daylights out of me for not minding. She stopped by a tree & I thought she was catching her breath and getting a grip. Instead, she broke off a tree limb, a switch and whacked me across my butt telling me to get moving. We walked home--I was in front crying and moving fast; Mom was behind moving equally as fast spanking my butt and legs with that switch. I will never forget that all the way home spanking with the switch. My dad did give me another spanking with the belt, but it was nothing compared to the switch!

Replies:
Subject: Re: School Paddling Experiences?

Author:
JimB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:38:56 08/03/19 Sat

The paddle was used all through my school days. In elementary grades I had women teaches. But they all had a paddle of some sort. I was called to the front of the room on ocassions and bent over a desk and had my butt paddle. Usually 3-5 smacks if you had really made a disruption it could be more.
In middle school 6-8 I had more men teachers they paddled often and harder the avergae was 4 or 5 smacks which was unbearable. They swung those big paddles hard and wanted you to remember it. No boy endured it wirhout crying. Girls got it just as hard.
My 6th grade teacher kept his paddle on the chalk tray. My first encounter was about 2 weeks in the year. I was tickling the boy in front of me ear and causing him to twitch.
Being quite amused. Well I was seen and Mr. J told me to take myself out into the hall straightaway for seatwarming. I was a little nervous realizing my folly was now going to cost me. In the hall he gave me instructions which were to bend over hands on wall butt out and dont look back. The first smack hurt so bad I stood up and reached back for my butt. He said No stay in position or you will recieve extra smacks. I obeyed and he gave me 4 more of those seering painful smacks and I was reduced to a crying sorry boy. He then asked me if I was goinf to behave my self. To which I tearfully replied Yes Sir.
He was tough if you got out of line. Many of us that year felt his paddle a number more than once or twice. He paddled me 3 times again for horse play and another time for not having my homework. He was a terror but most of those teachers were. My 7th and 8th grade Math teacher had a small desk in the back of his room he would tell you to go sat at when you did somehting he did not like or against the rules. Then before thw calls wss over he came back and had you bend over it and he paddled you haveing you count out the smacks. I was seated there a number of times.
My big thing I was a class clown.

Subject: Re: spanking survey

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:05:43 08/03/19 Sat

1. 4-7

2. Hand

3. Not doing homework

4. No

5. OTK

6. 25?

7. Yes

8. No

9. No

10. No

Subject: One or both parents

Author:
Jacob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:29:47 11/04/18 Sun

When you were spanked, was it usually just one of the parents or both doing lecturing, scolding, sentencing and then actual spanking, and what were their usual roles?

In our home when I or one of my sibs were in trouble and about to be punished, it was usually both dad and mom doing questioning about the misbehavior, scolding and sentencing to the punishment.

If the punishment was a spanking, then it was usually administered by dad with the belt in the parents bedroom, but my mother was usually present too and lectured throughout the spanking being given by dad.

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.