VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Childhood Spanking Memories
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss memories and experiences of spankings received during childhood. All posts must be approved. No sexual content will be permitted. Multiple posts under different names from the same ISP address will not be approved and the poster banned from further posting.

Subject: :-) Spanking Memories

Author:
Alonso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:39 10/20/19 Sun

1.I think I was 5 years old when I got my first spanking, and my last was at 17.
2.Hand when I was five, after that, belt, cane, extension cord...
3. My common spanking offenses were lying, desobedience, etc.
4. Yes I was always spanked in bare bottom.
5. My most common spanking position was standing.
6. The average number of licks were 10-20.
7. Yes I always creied.
8. Yes I was spanked in front of my sibilings.

9. Yes sometimes I recive two or more spankings for the same offense
10. I was paddled in school only once.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: The ritual

Author:
Alan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:42 12/29/13 Sun

Was there a ritual when you were spanked or whipped? What was it?

As a child, we were paddled with a bolo type paddle with the elastic and ball removed. Over the knee usually in the bedroom with mom sitting on the bed or in the dining room with mom sitting in one of those chairs which didn't have arms. Always over clothes.

As we got older we got whipped with a belt. When younger she would send us to our bed room, then come in with the belt and we would get a lecture her sitting on the bed, us standing facing her, Then we would be told "now it's time for you to lie on the bed" as she stood up.

As older, less lecture -- we should know what was wrong by that age, we were told something like "you go lie on the bed and I'll be in with the belt". We would lie face down on the bed and wait for mom to come in with the belt, usually 30 seconds to a minute later. No agonizingly long wait. Always clothed. Not much lecture then the belt would start flying, hitting anywhere between knees and shoulders. I'd guess 10-15 lashes unless it was something very bad, then maybe 20-30.. Usually the last few were more forceful "so you'll remember not to do that again!" She would leave the room closing the door and let us finish crying in private.

Replies:
Subject: Were you ever spanked bare by someone who wasn't related?

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:17 02/17/19 Sun

Just curious, when I was a kid, there were occasions where I got my bare bottom spanked by the parent of a friend and I got one bare bottom spanking at school. Did you ever get a bare bottom spanking from a non-relative? Why? How? and age?

Replies:
Subject: That feeling....

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:33:08 12/27/17 Wed

I was just thinking about when my Mom would send me to my room to wait for my Dad to come home and spank me. Sitting on my bed with butterflies in my stomach thinking about what was going to happen soon. Then I would hear my dad come home and I would get all nervous and scared because I knew any minute and I would be getting a very sore bottom! Anyone else remember those feelings?

Replies:
Subject: Does the underwear provide any protection from the sting?

Author:
Cory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:39 05/31/19 Fri

For your spankings if you had your pants pulled down, and were spanked over your underwear, Do you think the underwear provided any protection from the sting?

When I was spanked,I only got it over my pants (jeans) except one time I remember I got it over my underwear, and that was by far the worst spanking for me. It Stung and burned like my butt was on fire!

and I only was spanked by my Dad with his hand. He had rough hands because he worked in construction.

Replies:
Subject: Knowing the number of swats

Author:
Zach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:51:49 07/23/19 Tue

Just curious here.... Did anyone's parents announce the number of swats before the spanking began? I never knew how many I was getting until it was actually over. I could probably guess within a range based on the lecture I got how bad it was going to be. I wonder would it make is better or worse knowing how many swats I had to endure? My dad was a rapid fire type spanker. Once the belt made contact, it was coiled and the second landed as quickly as the first. A dozen swats were done in less than 15 seconds. Felt like an eternity, though. Getting rapid fire probably swats probably made knowing how many less important. thoughts?

Replies:
Subject: Lines

Author:
Addie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:35:15 10/03/19 Thu

Did anyone ever have to write punishment lines? In addition to a spanking?

Replies:
Subject: Spanked with a sibling

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:32 05/27/19 Mon

Did you ever get a spanking pretty much at the same time as your sibling?

I was 12 years old and my sister would have been 9. We had been at the lake fishing with my parents for the better part of the day. My sister and I had been fighting and arguing with each other off and on during the day and I guess our lack of listening skills to our parents finally made my dad mad enough. My sister and I were order to have a seat on the ground while dad went to get a switch. The trees nearby did not offer switches that would work. He didn't have a belt on so that was not an option either. Dad returned without a switch a few minutes later and instructed my sister and I to get in the car because he planned to take us to a different area and my mom who didn't want to watch this happen to my sister and I anyway stayed with the fishing gear. Dad took us down the road a bit to another area where we had fished in the past. I still wonder if he had checked out the trees in this area before or something because it was as if he knew they would have what he was looking for. He stopped the car told us both to get out and left us standing by the car as he got a switch. He returned with the switch and began getting it ready in front of us. When he finished he ordered both us to the other side of the car. I suppose this way if a car came by our car would block the view of two bare bottomed kids. We here told to pull our shorts and underwear down and lean on the side of the hood. Dad went back and forth with the switch basicly he would spank me a few times and then her and so forth. He he finished we pulled our clothes up and then cried it out in the back seat as we went back to mom.

Replies:
Subject: Mouth Washed Out / Spanked

Author:
Lilly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:03:20 11/09/18 Fri

I remember, at age ten, calling my older sister a bitch. And she was. She was thirteen and a real pain in the ass. She was always telling me what to wear, what to say, what to do, and on and on. She was my constant critic. At one point, when I had reached my breaking point, I called her a bitch. And my mother heard me. Because she was in the hall. Or somewhere within hearing range.

The next thing I knew, my mother stormed into the room, grabbed my arm, and propelled me into the bathroom. She started the water in the sink, pulled OFF my panties (I was wearing a skirt), and was yelling at me. The next thing I knew, a washcloth lathered with soap was swirling in my mouth while my mother was scolding me about un-lady like language. It tasted horrible. But my mother paid no attention to my excuses...not that she could understand them. She was too occupied with washing my mouth out with that soap-filled washcloth.

Once we were done with that part of the punishment, she took me into her room and reemed me out. She told me that such language would not be tolerated and made me take off the rest of my clothes while she was scolding me. She lectured me for what had to be at least ten minutes while I stood in front of her .

She then took my arm and laid me over her lap. She spanked me for what seemed a long while and then she let me get up. But instead of my spanking being over, she had gone to fetch a hairbrush. She then proceeded to take me back over her lap and spanked me long and hard with that damn hairbrush. When she was done, she told me that she was going to tell my daddy what I had said and that he would deal with me later. I then was sent straight to my bed. No pajamas. Straight to bed.

When Daddy got home, my mother told him what I had done. He came into my room, got me out of bed, and spoke very sternly to me. I had a much closer relationship with him then I did with my mother, so I said very little. I was very much his little girl, and I hated his being upset with me. He then put me over his knee, spanked me with his hand, and then put me on my feet. He stood up, took off his belt, and told me to bend over and touch my toes. He had never spanked me with his belt before. I dutifully bent over and he gave me ten licks with his belt -- one for each year -- and I had to count. He then told me to get into my bed and that we'd talk later.

I remember feeling really sad because I loved my dad so much. The spanking and the belting hurt, but not as much as my knowing that I had hurt him. I never wanted him to feel disappointed in me and I remember crying into my pillow that night, not because of the pain I felt in my bottom, but because of the pain I felt in thinking that my dad was disappointed in me.

I don't know why daughters feel differently towards their dads then their moms. My mother spanked me a lot, and we argued a lot. My dad, however, was and will always be my hero. Having him spank me always hurt more -- because the pain was not just outside, but inside as well.

Replies:
Subject: Wait till your dad gets home

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:29:49 04/12/16 Tue

Thought I would start another thread here.

Although both mom and dad spanked us growing up as we got older dad was the one who increasingly administered corporal punishment. Of course when dad wasn't around we often would hear from mom when one of us or more than one of us was in trouble "just wait until your father gets home" and then when he did get back dad was expected to deal with the culprit or culprits.

My wife also would say this to our sons sometimes when they were growing up and had misbehaved I wasn't around to deal with them.

What's the experience of others here growing up or as parents.

Replies:
Subject: Teachers and Hands swats

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:22 10/29/18 Mon

I grew up in a state where corporal punishment was “on the books” in school. But, nobody really used it. However, when I was 6, the school where I was attending did have swats. This wasn’t where you were sent to the principals office. What happened was the teacher would call you up to the blackboard and swat your bottom. Sometimes they used a ruler, but most often they used their hand. If you had “paddling” / spanking at your school, were hand swats also allowed?

Replies:
Subject: Memorable Spanking Promises

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:16:29 02/22/16 Mon

Many times before I was spanked, my mom would tell me that I was going to get the spanking of my life. My dad would often tell me that he was going to spank the daylights out of me. When were out and I got in trouble, my mom also would say, "I promise that you're getting a spanking to remember when we get home" or "I'm going to pull your pants down and spank you to a pulp as soon as we get in the house." Anyone remember memorable spanking promises before the spanking?

Replies:
Subject: What kind was the paddle?

Author:
Keith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:44:20 06/07/15 Sun

When I was a kid I was spanked at home with belt, usually by dad although sometimes my mom and once by my uncle.
I never got a paddle neither at home nor at school.
However both my best friend and second best friend were spanked with paddle by their parents.

My second best friend and his little brother got it from their dad with ping-pong paddle, with no rubber on it.

My best friend was spanked with a homemade (?) spanking paddle. It was hanging in the clothes closet and I saw it now and then when hanging my jacket in the closet or taking it out of closet, and the paddle always picked my interest. It was hard not to. It was an item clearly made for spankings and nothing else, and it had a picture of a crying boy with his pants down grabbing his red bottom and writing "Board of education". It looked old and my friend said it had been in their family for long time. The paddle was about may be 14 by 3 to 3.5 inch in size, and I think half-inch thick or so.

Couple of times when my friend and I were at his house alone we played spankings, as kids do. The implied rule of fairness was that we both had to get spanked equally, so I showed my friend how my dad spanked with belt, by spanking my friend the same way as my dad spanked me, but then had to take a belt spanking from my friend too. Likewise, he paddled me just like his dad did spanked him and I paddled him in return. This were of course innocent kids play spankings, far cry from how real parental spankings hurt, yet still quite firm and I was totally caught by surprise just how much the paddle stung. Before this I thought there could be nothing worse than the belt from my dad, yet the paddle stung more and worse than the belt.

What kind and size was the paddle in your house or house of your friends if you or they were spanked with paddle?
Where did it come from?

Replies:
Subject: Re: Worst spanking ever!!!

Author:
Carrie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:38 09/30/19 Mon

When I was 11, a nasty neighbour of ours always complained about our dog barking too much, and she grew to hate him. One day, we saw her feeding him over the fence and were convinced that she was trying to poison him. My BF and I told my dad, who said we could not accuse her without proof, and to leave it alone. Of course, my BF and I didn’t listen, and retaliated by letting the air out of her tires. She caught us, and told both our dads. They dragged us over to apologize to the woman, and she agreed not to call the police for our “vandalism”. When I got home, I was sent to my room, and I knew what was coming. A few minutes later my dad came in, and said that although he understood why we did it, we didn’t have proof and it was wrong to retaliate. He then took off his belt, and delivered several very hard whacks to my clothed butt (we were never bare butt spanked). Boy, did it hurt. I will never forget it.

Subject: Spanking

Author:
Bruce
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:44 09/25/19 Wed

I read on another site about whether a spanking stopped with crying. It certainly didn't with me. I started crying loudly from the first slap. I got spanked on the outer clothes with the hand and with 5 hard slaps. Yes, my parents spanked me and my siblings but they were spankings and not beatings. What we got is all a child needs. And childhood punishments weren't always spankngs, A spanking was given when needed.

Subject: Post spanking recovery

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:06 08/24/19 Sat

Once your spanking was over how did you deal with the lingering pain you were feeling? When my dad let me know my spanking was done I would pull up my pants and underwear and run to the bathroom near my bedroom and get a hand towel wet with cold water ring it out and take it to my bedroom. Once in my bedroom I pulled down my pants and underwear again and laying on my stomach put the towel the best I could over my butt. It provided me with some great relief while it was cold. Once it lost its coolness the burning was a lot better and I was able to tolerate it better. Often my mom would show up 30 minutes or so after. Sometimes she would rub my back.

Replies:
Subject: Positon

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:18 07/02/19 Tue

How were you held down over your spankers lap? My folks held me down by putting their arm,hand across my back. I’ve heard of others holding down the spankee’s legs,to prevent kicking.

Replies:
Subject: Over teachers knee ?

Author:
chip (question)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:39 09/03/19 Tue

This question is regarding children getting over the knee/across the lap spankings in school and ONLY children
(5-12) over the lap/knee spanking in school.

Its a very personal, intimate experience shared between an adult in complete control who removes imaginary control the child thought they had in school, brought to tears through extended smacks to the bottom bringing sting to warmth and warmth to submission. Breaking down self serving mannerisms and beliefs in order to teach consideration of others. Punishment for misbehavior.

I was spanked in school over her lap back when it was acceptable and or normal. Certainly nobody home cared and I didn't run home to tell but they knew which meant telling was pointless.

And thats OK now that I look back. They had more control over students and better behaved classes where children were raised to obey and respect community members, elders and authority figures.

Who else experienced this version of spanking in school and what decades ? How do you feel about it now ?

Replies:
Subject: What did you say?

Author:
Jimmy J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:41 05/04/19 Sat

When you were informed that you were about to be spanked, what was your reaction? Did you submit with a “yes, sir (or ma’am) or profess your innocence? Did you start begging for mercy or just start crying?

Replies:
Subject: Getting out of a spanking, then wishing you hadn't.

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:59:16 09/15/19 Sun

I've shared a lot of my experiences getting spanked, especially the bare bottom spankings I got from my mother. Five years ago she passed away. Her 80th birthday would have been Friday. As close as she and I were, my thoughts have obviously been on my childhood and my mom.

Between thinking about my mom and another milestone in my life, which is my 40 year class reunion which is happening next month, one of the memories that popped into my head was graduation night which was back in 1979 (yes I'm old). As many young people do or did. I went to a party on grad night (one of several in the area) and quite frankly got hammered. The party was in a field that was about to come under construction for a new subdivision. We had plenty of privacy and didn't have to worry about getting raided. There was plenty of alcohol and yes, some pot too. We were all having a great time. I left the party around 1:30 am and took my girlfriend home. After I dropped her off I started down the road to head home and one street over,I saw blue lights flashing in the rear view mirror. I got pulled over. I had to take the sobriety tests which I did pass in spite of my obviously being drunk. The officer told me, he didn't want to run me in or give me a ticket. He asked me where the party was and promised me he would not have my friends arrested, he just wanted to make sure everybody got home safely. I cooperated with him and then he said he was going to let me go but I was going to be followed home by another unit. He said, "If you try to go anywhere other than home, you will be arrested." So I did as he said and drove straight home with a police escort. Once I got in, it was after 2:00 am and my parents were sitting at the dinner table. My mom had obviously been fussing at my dad about my escapade. She looked at me and asked, "Where the hell have you been with my car (actually dad's) at 2 in the morning?" In my obviously drunken state, I told her,"Mom, if You're gonna bitch at me, do it in the morning. I'm drunk, I'm tired and I'm going to bed." She was furious and what made matters worse, my dad actually laughed. So I went to bed.

The next morning, I had to go back for the last day of school to clean out my locker and for an assembly for the new graduates. I was just about ready and heard a soft knock at my bedroom door. It was my mom. She was still pretty upset about the events just a few hours before. After asking me if I felt ok, which I did (I never got hangovers). She told me, "I want you to know, last night is the closest you have come to getting your bare a** spanked since you were fifteen." and in spite of myself, I started laughing. She got upset again and told me, "It's not too late." and I laughed again. With that she quite loudly said, "You think it's funny boy?, give me your belt, pull down your pants and bend over the bed." Hearing my mom yelling that at me, brought my sister out of her room and she came down the hall to see what was happening. Seeing she was serious, I took off my belt and handed it to mom, then started to unfasten my jeans. I was shocked to realize, I was about to get my bare butt spanked at nineteen. I let my pants drop and had actually started to pull down my underwear when I told mom, "Mom I wasn't laughing at you, it's just the shape I was in last night, if you had spanked me, not only would I not have felt it, I probably wouldn't have even KNOWN it." She just stared at me for a few moments, and in spite of herself, started to laugh. She dropped my belt and told me to get ready for school.

As I was driving my sister to school, she said, "Man you were lucky. I thought mom was going to beat your butt good." I said, "Yeah me too. I was pretty lucky. I was also lucky the cop that pulled me over let me go." While at school, I noticed some of my friends from that party and some who went to other parties, not only had hangovers, but were having some difficulty sitting down. It turned out a lot of them either got spanked when the got home or when they woke up that morning and many of them including my girlfriend got it on the bare butt.

Thinking about it later after finding out how many of my friends (most of which were seventeen or eighteen) got spanked, I actually started feeling guilty and felt even though a bare bottom spanking at nineteen would have really been embarrassing, not to mention painful. I should have just gone ahead, bared my butt, bent over and accepted my punishment instead of joking my way out of it. I still think so even today 40 years later. Happy Birthday Mom. I really miss you.

Did any of you ever talk your way out of getting a spanking and then later which you had gone ahead and taken it instead?

Subject: A switching from grandpa

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:32:29 09/15/19 Sun

This is a memory from the one and only time my grandpa (dad's dad) spanked me. I was 13 years old and my sister and I were spending a week with the grandparents while my parents took an anniversary trip. My grandpa would have to take us to school and pick us up since he lived in a town about 7 miles away. He would always ask when we got back to the house if we had homework and for whatever reason one of those days I said no. I guess I just wanted to go off and explore the wooden area behind their home. I did figure on doing it though just not right away as I wanted to take advantage of what daylight was left. Unfortunately between playing outside and then having dinner the homework never got done. I ended up getting a 30 minute after school detention. This meant my grandpa had to make a return trip to pick me up. He was pretty upset with me because of making two trips but mostly because I lied right to his face. When we got back he told me to put my things in the bedroom and meet him in the backyard. I did has I was told and found him waiting. My grandpa walked with me out into the wooded area. It sat probably a good half acre away from the house and neighbor's homes as well. The woods it self was probably a few acres itself deep. My grandpa and I just walked around out there and he talked to me. He was really calm which surprised and confused me. He had been so upset with me and my dad was never calm when I got in trouble. He talked with about how lying is wrong and how school work is important. It probably went on for about 10 minutes. We finally stopped walking around and he told me go stand by one of the trees. I obeyed and watches him pull a pocketknife out. I knew instantly what he was going to do, but I didn't say a word or protest. I watched him cut a fairly long switch from a tree and cleaning it. When he finished he asked if I understood why this was going to happen I told him yes and that I was so sorry. I remember turning to head back in the direction of home but he stopped me and said we would do it right here. I was instructed to drop my pants and underwear and hug the tree. When I complied he switched my bare butt several times before throwing the switch down and telling me to pull then up. He asked if I would lie again to which I told him no and we started walking back home.

Subject: Did you ever compare spankings with other kids?

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:50 12/08/14 Mon

When I was a kid, every once and a while there was a spontaneous conversation with a friend or group of neighborhood kids where we would compare notes about how and why we got spanked. Were you ever part of such a discussion? I remember a group of us gathered on my neighbor's driveway once, most of us maybe 8 or 9 years old, and the boy who lived across the street from me proclaiming that his mother spanked him with "a flaming paddle." This kid always did have a flare for the macabre.

Replies:
Subject: Re: Worst spanking ever!!!

Author:
Shari
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:26 09/07/19 Sat

I was 11 and a neighbour tried to poison our dog. So my best friend and I decided to retaliate by letting the air out of her tires. Of course, she caught us, and dragged us home to our parents (we lived two doors down from each other). Our dads dragged us over to apologize to her. She agreed not to call the police. When I got home, my dad said that he understood why I did it, but reminded me that there was no proof that she tried to poison the dog, since she took off when she saw us watching her, taking the poisoned food with her.

When we got home, my dad sent me to my room, and later came up, took off his belt, and delivered several hard whacks to my fully clothed bottom (we never got bare bottom spankings). Even clothed, it still hurt. My friend said she got the same.

Subject: Spanked for stealing

Author:
Jer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:48 11/20/17 Mon

When I was growing up we had an aunt and uncle who lived next door to us. Needless to say we were very close. They had another set of niece and nephews who lived in a nearby city. The oldest of the two brothers was my age and the younger was a year younger. They'd often come to spend long weekends with this aunt and uncle, and spend a couple of weeks with them in the Summer.

This particular Summer, I think I was 123, they were with them. The three of us always had a great time together. I even got off from working in the family business for a few days so we could play together, so their visits was a vacation for me too. This aunt and uncle would take us swimming, have cookouts, and in general let us play. The 'cousins' – I'm still not really sure if we qualified for cousins or not but we figured we were – are still pretty close.

One afternoon the younger brother and I realized the older brother had stolen something. It frightened us both because we all realized how serious stealing was and we almost frantically encouraged the older brother to return what he'd stolen before anyone found out. He denied having stolen it. We knew he had to have stolen ti because there was no other way for him to have come by the article, but he still denied it.

When our uncle got home from work and we all began preparing for the planned cookout in the side yard he noticed the boy had the item also and asked where he'd gotten it. I was immediately obvious that Jimmy, the older brother, knew he was busted. Jason and I remained silent but it must have been obvious to our uncle that we were as scared as was Jimmy...almost at least. We were frozen, and must have been turning pale as we looked at Jimmy. Jimmy was shaking like a leaf.

The instant it was clear to our uncle that Jimmy had stolen something our uncle took Jimmy's shorts and underpants down, right there in the yard, turned the boy over his knee, and started giving him what had to be the walloping of his life.

He was using his hand, but our uncle was strong, and he was in this for the long haul. He proceed to spank Jimmy's butt for what seemed like ages. Jimmy was quickly howling, begging, promising to NEVER do that again, and letting the whole neighborhood know just how sorry he was. You could have herd the boy squalling from one end of the block to the other.

His butt was a deep red long before our uncle was even beginning to think about stopping. It didn't occur to me at the time to think about how many neighbors heard and watched Jimmy getting his bare bottom wore out. Jason and I were too much in awe and terrified of what we were witnessing to think about anything but Jimmy's VERY sore bottom and how there was no relief for it in sight. It seemed like our uncle spanked him for a half hour, but it couldn't have really been more than 5 minutes or so. However long it was I'm sure Jimmy thought it was plenty long enough.

Pretty soon Jimmy's please and promises became unintelligible and all that was left was the howling. Our uncle spanked him until even all the howlings were gone and all Jimmy could do was gasp for breath.

Jason and I didn't way anything to each other for fear of even drawing our uncle's attention to ourselves. But I knew we were both in agreement that we would NEVER steal anything...EVER.

When our uncle decided that spanking was over he had Jimmy pull up his pants and then spank marched the boy into the house, where he put Jimmy to bed even though it was still daylight. It was Summer so it stayed daylight pretty late. Besides, I doubt Jimmy felt like doing much of anything but laying down on his stomach anyway.

The cookout proceeded and the remaining four of us – aunt, uncle, Jason, and me – had as good a time as we could considering what had just happened. (Jason and I had already felt distressed considerably over Jimmy's having stolen something even before the spanking.)

This aunt was probably the sweetest of all my aunts to her nieces and nephews. They didn't have any children of their own. She prepared a plate to take in to Jimmy. Jason and I both thought that was very kind of her and were glad she was trying to comfort him.

The next day our uncle was right back to being his playful self with all three of us. I guess he felt there was no need to belabor the matter. Jason and I didn't mention it to Jimmy. We all proceeded as if it had never happened. My aunt took us all swimming all day. It didn't occur to me at the time but she may have felt that a day with his sore butt in the cool water would help Jimmy.

Neither Jason nor I could disagree that Jimmy had earned that spanking. But it still scared the dickens out of both of us. Even though it was just with our uncle's hand it was still a real classic and we knew we never wanted to get one like it.

Replies:
Subject: Did anyone ever volunteer for or request a spanking?

Author:
charles
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:05 05/14/14 Wed

When I was a kid, I once felt guilty after having argued and been disrespectful to my parents. The next morning, before school I asked my dad to spank me. He put me across his knee and spanked my bare butt with his hand. We both felt better.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Replies:
Subject: What makes a spanking memorable to you?

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:29:47 10/20/17 Fri

What makes a spanking memorable for you? I have been recounting a lot of my memorable spankings on this forum and I was thinking about why they were memorable to me. I mean I got a lot of spankings so there are lot that I don’t remember the details and they don’t really stand out. There are others that I can remember like they happened yesterday.

For me I think the things that make them stand out are:
1. When they were the first with someone who hadn’t spanked me before, especially if they did a good job at 😊. In general, many spankings from people other than my parents tended to be memorable (unless they were just a few swats).
2. When I was spanked with others.
3. When I got spanked multiple times to drill the lesson home. I think those were intended to memorable and apparently the mission was accomplished.
4. When they were much more severe than what I normally received.

The ones I gave my son that trigger recollections of my spankings that were memorable also stand out to me.

I am sure there are other factors but those stand out to me. What about you?

Replies:
Subject: Spanked for Bad Grades

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:35:10 09/20/16 Tue

I use to get a spanking for any report card grade below a "C". I would get the report card at school and, if there was a grade below "C", I would almost start crying thinking about the spanking waiting for me. My parents always knew when cards came out so I couldn't hide the card. My mom would check it over and, when she saw that D or F, she would then tell me that my dad was going to be very disappointed in me and I would need a spanking. My dad would agree with her and his belt would come off!

Replies:
Subject: How long?

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:31:37 08/06/19 Tue

How long after your spanking,did you have to wait, until your spanker came back for the “post spanking” talk? Mine usually waited 10/15 minutes,long after I had stopped any signs that I’d been crying.

Replies:
Subject: The way it was.

Author:
JimmieD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:54:45 02/03/18 Sat

Many share their memories here that are so much lime mine of growing up being spanked. My childhood that was just the way it was. Every mom I knew spanked and had a preferred instrument ofbutt destruction. I had a paddle or hairbrush app!IED to my bottom !any times and was left with a sore bottom for the rest of the day. Mom thought nothing of it. I knew what could get me spanked and so to the adults I "asked for it" Any adult who knew me and mom was free to spank me. In fact Moms good friend who watched me from to e to time tore my butt up good and when Mom got me home she did as well. School was no different all teachers had a paddle and used them. Some more often then others. I got paddled a number of times. One only had tone caught not paying attention and you were either called up front pt taken into the hall and bent over and whalloped good with a big paddle. Parents never got upset with the teacher but gave a second spanking at home. I read often where today such treatment is/was abusive but in my childhood it was common practice. The thought was kids needed a "good bottom scorching" at times. Begging, crying and profusely apologising could even make it worse. Teachers were the most no nonsense spankers. I had one teacher who paddled you for getting an F or D on a test. His thinking you did not try. I don't recall anyone other than us kids thinking or expressing this being wrong. My mom embraced it fully.

Replies:
Subject: Re: Football Team Paddling

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:21 08/14/19 Wed

It took place in Junior school by the soccer coach in the 4th grade we were age 10 If the team won a match were taken to big mac or KYC . but if we drew the match we lined up in soccer shorts and one at a time bend over and touch toes for one swat of his rubber soled gym slipper and it hurt then of to kyc or big mac. But if we lost a match we had to bend over for two swats of that slipper
That made the boys cry including me when recovered we went to KYC
The coach enjoyed saying bend over and putting his slipper on our bottoms

Subject: Most Public Place

Author:
Emily
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:33 08/27/14 Wed

What was the most public place you were spanked? Was it bare or just a warning smack over clothes?

One that really stands out in my memory was when I worked in a shoe store with a children's department. I came down the aisle and a father was sitting on a bench, with his four year old daughter over his knee as he spanked her with the rubber sole of a light weight tennis shoe. It was over her pants. I don't remember her bailing by any means, she was more wimpering/ lightly crying. Her mother was standing beside them watching. I didn't see what she did to deserve it but from years of working in that department I can assume she was like most kids that argue or disagree with their parents on what to buy.

This might be surprising to some but the above took place somewhere around 2010 in a large mall (Canada). Just when everyone thinks kids don't get spanked anymore ;)

Replies:
Subject: Apology?

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:48 07/22/19 Mon

Did your spanker ever apologize for spanking you? During the “after spanking talk”,after I apologized for my misdeed,Mom would say something like “I’m sorry I had to spank you,but”,(there was always a “but”),”you should/shouldn’t have.....;I hope this will remind you,so that I don’t have to do this again.

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone gotten spanked in front of friends

Author:
Justin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:18 08/29/12 Wed

When I was16 I had 3 friends over the house. When my dad got home from work he came into my room and asked me about some chore I was supposed to have done. I guess I had forgotten to do it but apparently I gave him some wise ass answer. He didn't like my tone and told me so. I should have backed down and he gave me plenty of opportunity to do so, but maybe I wanted to impress my friends, or maybe it was the testosterone or something, and I inflamed the situation instead. Well, he had enough of my mouth and told me he would teach me the lesson of my life. He sat on the bed and pulled me over his lap. Then he yanked down my jeans and then my underwear and gave me a long, horrible, and painful spanking. Although the spanking hurt like hell, nothing compared to the humiliation of my friends seeing me in that position, bare bottomed over my dad's lap and getting spanked like a little kid.

Replies:
Subject: Spanked All the Way Home

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:46 11/02/15 Mon

My mom once walked me home and spanked me all the way home. I had disobeyed her (again) and went to play in a construction site about 2 blocks from our house. When, I didn't get home in time for supper, she came looking for me around the neighborhood. And she found me playing exactly where she had told me never to go--the dangerous construction site. She grabbed my arm and started dragging me home all the while telling me that she was so worried when I didn't get home for supper and that she was going to spank the daylights out of me for not minding. She stopped by a tree & I thought she was catching her breath and getting a grip. Instead, she broke off a tree limb, a switch and whacked me across my butt telling me to get moving. We walked home--I was in front crying and moving fast; Mom was behind moving equally as fast spanking my butt and legs with that switch. I will never forget that all the way home spanking with the switch. My dad did give me another spanking with the belt, but it was nothing compared to the switch!

Replies:
Subject: Re: School Paddling Experiences?

Author:
JimB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:38:56 08/03/19 Sat

The paddle was used all through my school days. In elementary grades I had women teaches. But they all had a paddle of some sort. I was called to the front of the room on ocassions and bent over a desk and had my butt paddle. Usually 3-5 smacks if you had really made a disruption it could be more.
In middle school 6-8 I had more men teachers they paddled often and harder the avergae was 4 or 5 smacks which was unbearable. They swung those big paddles hard and wanted you to remember it. No boy endured it wirhout crying. Girls got it just as hard.
My 6th grade teacher kept his paddle on the chalk tray. My first encounter was about 2 weeks in the year. I was tickling the boy in front of me ear and causing him to twitch.
Being quite amused. Well I was seen and Mr. J told me to take myself out into the hall straightaway for seatwarming. I was a little nervous realizing my folly was now going to cost me. In the hall he gave me instructions which were to bend over hands on wall butt out and dont look back. The first smack hurt so bad I stood up and reached back for my butt. He said No stay in position or you will recieve extra smacks. I obeyed and he gave me 4 more of those seering painful smacks and I was reduced to a crying sorry boy. He then asked me if I was goinf to behave my self. To which I tearfully replied Yes Sir.
He was tough if you got out of line. Many of us that year felt his paddle a number more than once or twice. He paddled me 3 times again for horse play and another time for not having my homework. He was a terror but most of those teachers were. My 7th and 8th grade Math teacher had a small desk in the back of his room he would tell you to go sat at when you did somehting he did not like or against the rules. Then before thw calls wss over he came back and had you bend over it and he paddled you haveing you count out the smacks. I was seated there a number of times.
My big thing I was a class clown.

Subject: Re: spanking survey

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:05:43 08/03/19 Sat

1. 4-7

2. Hand

3. Not doing homework

4. No

5. OTK

6. 25?

7. Yes

8. No

9. No

10. No

Subject: Adam

Author:
Having to tell someone you were going to be punished.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:24:51 07/06/19 Sat

Were you ever made to tell somebody you were going to be punished or had been punished, such as in a case you had wronged that person?

When I was 14 I recieved my last spanking and I was required to apologize and tell a lady that I would be punished after we hung up the phone. I did count my blessings that I didn't have to say how I would be punished as well this was over the phone and not in person. What happened was my friend and I had been making prank phone calls to random numbers. This lady end up having some kind of caller id. That evening she called my parents and told them what I had been doing. I was given a talk and then made to call her back to apologize as well tell her I would be punished. When I did hang up my dad lead me to the dining room to spank me with his belt. Unbeknownst to me at the time it would as well be my last spanking.

Replies:
Subject: Re: Family Members

Author:
Alf
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:20:02 07/31/19 Wed

I’m catching up on the posts on this board and I always enjoy your recounts, Peter. I was wondering about this conversation between your mom and aunt. I’m assuming your aunt was anti-spanking. What arguments did they each make in the Pro/Con debate? Did anything come close to convincing either one to change their position? Did you speak up about the conversation being awkward or keep those thoughts to yourself? If you did, what was their response?

Thanks!

Subject: One or both parents

Author:
Jacob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:29:47 11/04/18 Sun

When you were spanked, was it usually just one of the parents or both doing lecturing, scolding, sentencing and then actual spanking, and what were their usual roles?

In our home when I or one of my sibs were in trouble and about to be punished, it was usually both dad and mom doing questioning about the misbehavior, scolding and sentencing to the punishment.

If the punishment was a spanking, then it was usually administered by dad with the belt in the parents bedroom, but my mother was usually present too and lectured throughout the spanking being given by dad.

Replies:
Subject: What was the most stinging thing you ever felt on your bottom?

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:54:25 10/22/16 Sat

The worst sting I ever felt was from a skinny switch. I thought I would die whenever I got that over my bare bottom!!!

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.