VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6 ]

Discussion of the 'Helmet Project' web site

Welcome visitors! Please use this board to contribute relevant information for the website (or you can email me at the address given in the box at the top of the main page of the site). Please feel free to discuss football helmets and related topics, such as logos, team colors, football history, etc.

2018 pre-season announcements

- 2018 will be the 20th season that I've maintained the website (though I kind of skipped 2014, LOL)
- As usual, I'm still trying to get caught up with information from previous years, so I have not "forgotten" Big 12 Conference, Mid-American Conference, American Athletic Conference, etc. - i will eventually cycle through these and update them, plus a few random P.I.T.A. (pain in the neck) teams that have been skipped over for one reason or another
- If you have multiple things to report it is helpful to combine them into a single message - just list all the teams you are referring to in the subject of your message
- At the present time reports for the NCAA Division II teams are probably most useful/needed
- I'm working on a project to get the CFL section updated but it will take a while
- The new Alliance of American Football league will be added to the site when some helmet designs are announced (expected in September, I think)
- Video is acceptable as a reference source, provided that it's clear, but please provide timestamps if possible!
- During the active football season I will be primarily working on new, current, or recent designs; reports of historical (i.e., pre-2012) designs are best saved for the off-season
-Your reports are appreciated greatly
The Helmet Project

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]6 ]
Thanks for visiting!
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.