-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Depression and Dyslexia

Ann-Marie O'Leary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:16:37 03/29/11 Tue
In reply to: Valerie 's message, "Re: Depression and Dyslexia" on 22:30:10 03/03/10 Wed

Thank you so much, just knowing someone else feels the same way thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[> [> Subject: Re: Depression and Dyslexia

Linda Farnsworth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:42:50 05/20/11 Fri

I have taken antidepresive medication for 30 years. Yes it is depressing to try and function this way and it takes all you have to hide it from everyone. Teacher,other students you name it. You do not want anyone to know you can't read.
I have 2 eyes that didn't work together. In other words all text was blurred. I didn't know it was any other way. Then I find I am dyslexic and I have ADHD. Having ADHD makes it hard to stay focused long enough to read.I had this texting done when I was 54.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Depression and Dyslexia

dee,tee (happy,sad,lost,found,not, yet,,,)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:03 02/03/12 Fri

forgot what you said,already,but get what you,ment,when i read,ur comment,am kinda like,you,am 52,not been checked out yet,scary,the thot,not done the antie deppsesants,been kiddin myself,,hid behind,drink,smoking,the happy,stuff,none of it works,,havin glass o wine now,wonderin,when,,am gona have the currage,to go to docs,to find out if am just stupid,or dyslexic,,see i work for nhs,helpin poeple,with dementia,sometime wondering if av got that,thats scary to,hope not,,anyway,,time,to find out for me,my son,grandson,and thanks,,you just brought it all back to me,not that its ever,,left me,as you can,understand,,

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Depression and Dyslexia

Gus (Sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:58:51 05/17/12 Thu

Drink to cope I no this is not answer but helps

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.