VoyForums

Wednesday, July 18, 4:43:06VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

CREATED : February 22, 2001

PEOPLE'S CHOICE (GLOBAL) FORUM

PEOPLE'S CHOICE (GLOBAL) FORUM

This Message Board is left unmoderated, this is dedicated to all the beautiful women around the world who really takes time to participate in some of the Most Prestigeous Beauty Pageant such as .... MISS UNIVERSE , MISS WORLD , MISS INTERNATIONAL , MISS EARTH , MISS ASIA PACIFIC INT'L and other international and local pageants. You are invited to post whatever topic that you would like to talked about. We are also welcome topics in MUSIC , ENTERTAINMENT , MOVIES , SPORTS , FASHION and others. Please refrain from posting of a non-sense or irrelevant topics that we may find it unappropriate to this forum. Please be courteous and sensitive enough to every viewer's opinion.

We have different Segment to enjoy , we coordinated with other Forums to make this more lively and entertaining. So enjoy your viewing and keep coming back for much more entertaining topics.

UNIVERSAL BEAUTY PAGEANT MB

Click Here :
VOTE NOW! : CALENDAR QUEEN 2005
FINALIST FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST

CALENDAR QUEEN 2005 MONTHLY WINNER :

Calendar Queen April
Ieva Kokorevica
Latvia

Calendar Queen May
Leonora Jimenez
Miss Asia Pacific Int'l '05

Calendar Queen June
Meriam George
Miss Egypt 2005

Calendar Queen July
Lucy Evangelista
Northern Ireland

PICTURE of the WEEK

Miss International winner Precious Lara Quigaman from the Philippines (C) is celebrated by first runner-up Miss Dominican Republic Yadira Geara (L) and second runner-up Miss Finland Susanna Laine at the Miss International beauty pageant in Tokyo September 26, 2005.

NEW ! AS OF JULY 30, 2005 - VIEWER'S CHOICE TOP 15 MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2005 - CANDIDATES : 7 out 15 choices got the slot!check it out!

MINI POLL SURVEY FORUM
ALL ABOUT MEN

JOSE MARTINEZ

WINNER
MINI POLL SURVEY
HE'S GOT THE LOOKS
MR. PUERTO RICO 2005
SEPT 02, 2005
SEE THE RESULT ...
VOTE FOR :
BEST MEN IN SPAIN 2005
HE'S GOT THE LOOKS! (SERIES)
ELIMINATION ROUND - batch 2
VOTING PERIOD : SEPT 20 - 26, 2005
based on Viewer's Choice

RECOMMENDED SITES :

BELLEZAVENEZOLANA, GLOBAL BEAUTIES, BEAULAND, ALL THAT BEAUTY, PAGEANT PASSIONATE, ESSENTIAL BEAUTIES, MABUHAY BEAUTIES , PAGEANTOPOLIS

RECOMMENDED MESSAGE BOARD / FORUM :

P B K T, MALE PAGEANT, MISS PHILIPPINES BEYOND, LEBANON MB, MEN'S MAGAZINE, VENEZUELA MB,

PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS

SOON!
ELIMINATION ROUND

VOTING PERIOD : September, 2005

VOTING POLL BEGIN HERE :

YOUR VISITOR NO.

TIME USED : GMT+8 (GMA)

Subject: Charming Miss Croatia World 2006 is ready for Poland..Since Anica,Fani,Branka...She is our pride

Author:
Tamara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:42:54 07/27/06 Thu

Subject: MISS UNIBARSE 2006 REVEALED

Author:
Mika Arigato
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:47:40 07/27/06 Thu

CONGRATULATIONS! To MISS UNIBARSE Organization a PAGEANT LIKE NO OTHER and WHERE the JUDGES SELECTED the RIGHT GIRL to WIN! GREAT JUDGES!

CHECK OUT the CROWNING MOMENT sa WWW.MISSUNIBARSE.COM
YOU GUYS ROCK! CAN'T WAIT for MISS UNIBARSE 2007!

Subject: MISS UNIVERSE DVD

Author:
LUKAS DUMONT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:32:19 07/24/06 Mon

Hello friends of the universe!...I have ammased a nice collection of MU pageant videos from the 60's till 2005 that I'd like to share with other fans. These videos are in region free DVD format with nice interactive menus. The shows are overall, of very good quality with respect to each ones time of production. From 1969 below are in B/W and 1970 above in colour. My prices are very good compared to market prices. So if interested, email me directly or just click on my name on the left, feel free to ask any questions and I shall reply with a video list/prices/payment & other important details....I also have available on "THE MISS UNIVERSE HISTORY" documentary, awesomely produced with the pageant clips from 52-62 and much more never before seen footage and scenes from the pageant. So go ahead and start your very own exciting collection and live over or view for the 1st time each exciting moment of this wonderful pageant, year by year!!...Love and Peace!...
LUKAS
*(se habla espanol tambien/falo portugues tambem)
PURPLEZAR@YAHOO.COM

Subject: PLEASE VOTE for THESE DOLLS for MISS UNIBARSE 2006

Author:
Jimmy Bates
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:34 07/09/06 Sun

PLEASE VOTE for ME…

MISS JAPAN-UNIBARSE 2006

PLEASE VOTE for ME…

MISS CHINA-UNIBARSE 2006

PLEASE VOTE for ME…

MISS INDONESIA-UNIBARSE 2006

PLEASE VOTE for ME…

MISS KOREA-UNIBARSE 2006

THIS IS THE FINAL STRETCH of OUR 2 MONTH JOURNEY! THIS IS WHERE YOUR VOTES COUNT the MOST and from the LOOKS of IT, COULD TIP the BALANCE as to WHO the NEW MISS UNIBARSE will BE!

The 'PEOPLE'S CHOICE: MISS UNIBARSE 2006' VOTING MANIA is in full effect until TUESDAY, JULY 11, 2006 at 7:00 PM (US, Pacific Standard Time) PLEASE VOTE for WHO YOU THINK will be the BEST MISS UNIBARSE for 2006!

PLEASE CLICK HERE to VOTE: PEOPLE'S CHOICE: MISS UNIBARSE 2006

Subject: Introducing.... the 2006 Miss Bahamas World contestants!!!!

Author:
mbo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:51:34 07/05/06 Wed

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE CROWN ON SATURDAY NIGHT?

Alexandra Deal

Deandrea Conliffe

Kayla Johnson

Kendi Smith

McChanier Johnson

Roshonda Poitier

Melan Georges

Shanell Newton

Sherwaine Ferguson

Tricia Hilton

Tia Butler

Subject: MISS UNIBARSE DOWN to 10!

Author:
Shelly Huang
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:04:21 06/30/06 Fri

PLEASE VOTE for MISS CHINA to be in the FINAL 5 at MISS UNIBARSE 2006

CHINA

PLEASE VOTE for MISS CHINA at WWW.MISSUNIBARSE.COM

Subject: Presenting the "Elite Eleven" Miss Bahamas World 2006 Contestants!

Author:
MBO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:22:27 06/29/06 Thu

Subject: the future MISS UNIVERSE: Miss Philippines 2006

Author:
Ronald V. from Davao City, PHILIPPINES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:07 06/26/06 Mon

A month prior to Miss Universe Finals are the countries that might be included in the TOP 5 (From Top 15 TO Top 10 to Final Top 5): 4th runner-up Miss USA 3rd runner-up Miss Venezuela 2nd runner-up Miss Puerto Rico; 1st runner-up Miss Mexico and Miss PHILIPPINES, you are the new MISS UNIVERSE 2006!!!

Subject: The real MISS INDONESIA

Author:
Miss Bali
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:01:47 06/23/06 Fri

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JUDGE YOURSELF?

Subject: A DIFFERENT TYPE OF PAGEANT

Author:
KRAMER
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:43 06/21/06 Wed

Please help us raise money for our local animal shelter and Katrina animals at the second annual Mr and Miss Cat Universe Pageant.

Last year we had 197 contestants vie for the coveted crowns and entries from all over the world.

The information for this years pageant is here:
www.pageantuniversity.com/cat2006

Last years pageant is viewable online at:
www.pageantuniversity.com/kitty

MISS CAT UNIVERSE 2005 - YUNA

MR CAT UNIVERSE 2005 RHUBARB

Subject: MISS PHILLIPINES and MISS MEXICO UNIBARSE BATTLE for the TOP SPOT at MISS UNIBARSE

Author:
Carlene Molina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:09 05/04/06 Thu

With PHILIPPINES topping today's "PEOPLE'S CHOICE" competition, Asia continues to dominate the polls for the 3rd straight day! MISS PHILIPPINES garnered an impressive 24% of the votes this evening leaving the competition behind. Hot on her heals is MISS MEXICO, the greatest vote getter today! She manages to skip over Miss Indomesia placing her on the 2nd spot after only 1 day of voting! MISS MEXICO fans sure know how to support their delegate! VIVA MEXICO! MISS INDONESIA slips from the 2nd to the 3rd spot but her fans still have a lot to cheer about, there's 2 more days to vote and anything can happen! KEEP it up INDONESIA! Two hot latinas earned the 4th and 5th spot this evening and they are MISS VENEZUELA and MISS PUERTO RICO. Both are new comers in the top 5 and their fans are ready and determined to knock off PHILIPPINES' from the top position!

Completing the top 10 are MISS SPAIN (6th), MISS CHILE (7th) , MISS PERU (8th) , MISS CHINA (9th) , MISS BRAZIL and MISS LEBANON are tied for (10th) . Keep the votes coming everyone, the delegate with the most votes by the end of the WEEK will earn a special award during the announcement of the TOP 25. The delegate with the most votes by the end of the MONTH will earn a FAST TRACK spot in the FINALS in JUNE!

Subject: VOTE for YOUR FAVORITE MISS UNIBARSE DELEGATE!

Author:
Jasmine Degarmo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:11:31 05/03/06 Wed

CHECK OUT www.missunibarse.com, they just relesed the candidates headshots. the quality of photos look awesome!

they have a page where you can vote for your favorite candidates!

MEXICO, COLOMBIA, PUERTO RICO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SPAIN and VENEZUELA are ALL in the TOP 10. PLEASE VOTE for the LATINE GURLS...THEY ARE EXQUISITE DOLLS from ALL AROUND the WORLD !!! FANTASTIC SITE!!!

Subject: Hot video of Natalie Glebova

Author:
Kacy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:56 04/26/06 Wed

enjoy

Subject: May You rest in Peacer ROSARIO

Author:
MISS U FAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:32:54 04/25/06 Tue

Former MISS UNIVERSE 1980 3rd Runner-up MARIA ROSARIO SILAYAN of the Philippines died of Colon Cancer at the age of 46. Our deepest CONDOLENCE.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SHE WAS ONLY 46. MA. Rosario "Chat" Silayan--1980 Miss Universe third runner-up, actress and, most recently, TV host--died Sunday night after a two-year bout with colon cancer.

Only family and close friends had known she was sick.

"Chat kept her illness a secret to avoid a media circus. Also, she didn't want the public to see her in such a state," said Rene Salud, her fashion designer, friend and mentor.

Salud said even he didn't know Silayan had fallen ill until a year after the cancer was diagnosed.

"It came to me as a great shock," he told the Inquirer in a phone interview yesterday. "I wished I could do something to help her."

Silayan died at around 8 p.m. at St. Luke's Medical Center in Quezon City, according to her mother Antonietta Rivera.

The daughter of the late actor Vic Silayan, Chat is survived by her husband Mike Bailon and children Victor Anthony, Timothy and Michaela.

Her remains lie at the Santuario de San Antonio in Forbes Park, Makati City. Interment is set for Saturday at the Manila Memorial Park in Sucat, Parañaque City.

"Chat died in her sleep," her mother said. "She didn't seem to be in pain. Mike had told me the night before that Chat wanted to see me. When I arrived the next day at 4:30 p.m., she was asleep. I thought of waking her up but changed my mind because I decided it was better for her to rest. Now I wish I did wake her up--at least she'd have known that I was around."

Another picture

Silayan's friend, singer Kuh Ledesma, saw another picture.

"I know for a fact that she suffered a lot because of the cancer," Ledesma recalled. "But she was very courageous because she was certain that she would go to heaven."

The last time she saw Silayan, the singer said, was six months ago. "At the time, I had heard she was already in a bad way, but there she was at the mall with her family. I think they were going to see a movie."

Rivera said her daughter had started feeling pains in the abdomen and lower back two years ago, but that the actress, a health buff, had brushed off those symptoms, saying they were probably just the result of a rigid exercise regimen.

Finally, Rivera recounted, Silayan was alarmed when she passed blood in her urine and stool. She went for a checkup then, the mother said.

Her daughter had insisted that discussions about her illness be kept to a minimum, Rivera added.

"Michael was her faithful companion throughout this battle," she said. "Even while we accepted that death came to everyone sooner or later, we were all hoping for a miracle for Chat."

Inevitable
Silayan's colleague, Angeli Pangilinan-Valenciano, shared Rivera's sentiment: "We never considered death as an inevitability for Chat. She was a good person. Whenever we saw each other, we always talked about healing."

For the past seven years, Silayan's show biz career had been handled by Valenciano's talent management company, Manila Genesis Entertainment.

Silayan also belonged to the New Life Christian Fellowship in Alabang, Muntinlupa.

"I will miss our prayer time together," said Valenciano.

Within an hour of Silayan's passing, her friend and fellow beauty queen Desiree Verdadero had sent text messages breaking the news to all interested parties, including the media.

Salud himself said he found out about Silayan's passing from 1979 Binibining Pilipinas Universe Dang Cecilio.

"Chat and I started our [separate] careers together. If it were not for her, Dang, Melanie (Marquez) and the other girls [I helped dress up as beauty queens], I wouldn't be where I am now," he added.

"I will always remember Chat as the one who made the serpentina famous [again]."

Final exit

Silayan had worn Salud's creation, a light blue serpentina (tight-fitting terno that flares dramatically at the knees) for the 1980 Miss Universe competition in Seoul, South Korea.

Now for this, her final exit, Silayan is wearing another Salud creation--an ecru gown made from piña fabric, with an embroidered collar and long sleeves with ruffles.

He explained: "Chat was always a big lover of Filipiniana. I am at once glad and sad that her last outfit was something I had made."

Silayan was also a registered nutritionist-dietitian with a degree from the Philippine Women's University. She passed the board exams in 1979.

Movie career

In the movies, she was last seen in Star Cinema's "My First Romance" (2003). Until recently, she cohosted with Dulce and Peter Kairuz the weekly show "700 Club Asia," which reports and dramatizes modern "miracles."

Her other films included "Kung Ako Na Lang Sana" (2003), "Esperanza: The Movie" (1999), "Ipaglaban Mo: The Movie Part 2" (1997) and "Dyesebel" (1990).

Along with other Born Again Christians like Ledesma and Coney Reyes, Silayan had taken an active part in the presidential campaign of Bro. Eddie Villanueva--founding director of the Jesus is Lord Church Worldwide--in 2004. -By Marinel R. Cruz, Inquirer

Subject: Miss Universe 2006 People's Poll

Author:
People's Poll
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:11:08 04/21/06 Fri

Miss Universe 2006 People's Poll

The Results until now:

1. PANAMA (393 votes)

2. BRAZIL (335 votes)

3. PUERTO RICO (292 votes)

The 2nd round of voting starts today. Everybody can vote again.

Please visit missuniverse.atspace.com to vote for your favourite Miss Universe 2006 Candidate

Subject: Miss Guatemala 2006. National Costume for Miss Universe 2006

Author:
Bellezas de Guatemala MB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:00:33 04/21/06 Fri

Subject: MISS UNIVERSE VIDEOS

Author:
Lukas Dumont
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:22:15 04/18/06 Tue

Hello friends of the universe!...I have ammased a nice collection of MU pageant videos from the 60's till 2005 that I'd like to share with other fans. These videos are in region free DVD format with nice interactive menus. The shows are overall, of very good quality with respect to each ones time of production. From 1969 below are in B/W and 1970 above in colour. My prices are very good compared to market prices. So if interested, email me directly or just click on my name on the left, feel free to ask any questions and I shall reply with a video list/prices/payment & other important details....I also have available on "THE MISS UNIVERSE HISTORY" documentary, awesomely produced with the pageant clips from 52-62 and much more never before seen footage and scenes from the pageant. So go ahead and start your very own exciting collection and live over or view for the 1st time each exciting moment of this wonderful pageant, year by year!!...Love and Peace!...
LUKAS
*(se habla espanol tambien/falo portugues tambem)
PURPLEZAR@YAHOO.COM

Subject: Vote For Your Favourite Miss Universe 2006 Candidate

Author:
People's poll
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:48:48 04/17/06 Mon

Miss Universe 2006 People's Poll

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE MISS UNIVERSE 2006 CANDIDATE AT WWW.MISSUNIVERSE.ATSPACE.COM

Subject: MISS UNIBARSE 2006

Author:
Tiara Productions
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:04:40 04/04/06 Tue

Dear Friends!

Welcome to MISS UNIBARSE 2006!

Please visit our new website at: http://www.missunibarse.com
for the latest news, events and updates on the year's premiere online pageant honoring the dolls of the world!

Please feel free to send our web link to all your friends and family to make this a global event!

Thank you for your time and visit us often for more info on Miss Unibarse 2006 in Windhoek, Namibia!

Mabuhay!
'Tiara' Productions and F&G Photography

Subject: Seeking Delegates from all STATES!

Author:
STAR Staff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:30:36 04/04/06 Tue

http://www.BannerBreak.com/ - Free Banner Maker

starslikeus.com

MODELING EXPO BANNER

southeast mi galaxy

miss international star

Subject: THE NEW PHILIPPINE QUEENS !!!

Author:
mabuhay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:37:00 03/05/06 Sun

MISS PHILIPPINES - UNIVERSE

MISS PHILIPPINES - WORLD

MISS PHILIPPINES - INTERNATIONAL

CONGRATULATIONS AND MABUHAY !!!

Subject: Universal Beauty Corporation Inc

Author:
Ramshes Dhumon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:47:46 02/23/06 Thu

UNIVERSAL BEAUTY CORPORATION INC.
VENEZUELA

Empresa presidida por el Lic. Martín León Motta, que tiene su sede principal en la Ciudad de Caracas – Venezuela.
Universal Beauty Corporation Inc. es una corporación que tiene los derechos y es propietaria de los siguientes eventos nacionales:
Miss Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela Contest.
Mr. Model Venezuela Contest.
Miss Universe Margarita Island Contest. Universal Beauty Corporation Inc. También funge como una agencia de modelos en toda Latinoamérica.

Subject: "BALIMBING (STAR FRUIT)" MENTALITY - Riding the Charo Ronquillo Bandwagon

Author:
Maria Luningning Memije
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:50:38 02/20/06 Mon

Once again, our "balimbing" mentality surfaces para makiride sa bandwagon ni Charo Ronquillo. I remember reading nasty comments about Charo and the rest of the Ford Supermodel of the Philippines in some of the [somewhat] frequented beauty pageant message boards. But nothing compares to the comments made in VoyForums 24180 (Mabuhay Pageants USA).

Please allow me to [re]post the message thread that particularly irritates me because some of the same authors now praise Charo's beauty to the point that borders on idolatry. Galing ito sa message board na kulay gray at purple (or lavender) ang background at kulay Navy blue ang majority ng text (Archive 7). Parang kailan lang, napakachaka ng paningin nila kay Charo. Pero n'ung nag-win ay naging super ganda.

Nagiging maganda lang sa ating paningin ang mga Pinay kung pumuwesto sa international pageants. I remember when posters blasted Karla Bautista na mukha daw �mongoloid� at bakulaw. Pero n�ung napasama sa top five ng Miss World 2004, naging one of the best representatives ng Pilipinas. There were also several message threads that criticized Mafae Yunon dahil �mukhang palanggana ang mukha� until she made it to the top five of Miss World 2003, i.e., she became a �classic Pinay beauty.� So...here we go again with Charo Ronquillo. Dating mukha �pinulot sa kung saang iskinita...� Pero ngayon, biglang naging super ganda. Hay naku...

So...here's the original post followed by the original message thread.

I posted the message thread below twice pero nadelete for some reason that only the staff would know. But here it is again. The original post was in Archive 7 of this message board, pero deleted na rin doon. I simply want to remind posters in pageant board about their �balimbing� attitude. Nagiging maganda lang sa ating paningin ang mga Pinay kung pumuwesto sa international pageants. I remember when posters blasted Karla Bautista na mukha daw �mongoloid� at bakulaw. Pero n�ung napasama sa top five ng Miss World 2004, naging one of the best representatives ng Pilipinas. There were also several message threads that criticized Mafae Yunon dahil �mukhang palanggana ang mukha� until she made it to the top five of Miss World 2003, i.e., she became a �classic Pinay beauty.� So...here we go again with Charo Ronquillo. Dating mukha �pinulot sa kung saang iskinita...� Pero ngayon, biglang naging super ganda. Hay naku...

Subject:
FORD SUPERMODEL PHILIPPINES 2005 FINALISTS

Author:
[Edit]

Date Posted: 12:45:59 11/04/05 Fri

ANGELA KUO

5'10.5"

Quezon City

CHARO RONQUILLO

5'8"

Laguna

DOMINIQUE DABAO

5'4.5"

Bacolod

DANIELLE GO

5/5"

Quezon City

ERIKA PANGAN

5'8"

Marikina

HAZEL ANN RONO

5'7.5"

Laguna

JEENIFER RAUSCH

5'9"

Davao City

LADY JOANNE BUNGAY

5'10"

Quezon City

SABINA LOPEZ

5'8"

Manila

STEPHANY STEFANOWITZ

5'7"

Muntilunlupa

FORD SUPERMODEL PHILIPPINES FINALS is set for Friday, November 11, 2005 at the Rockwell Tent , Rockwell Center im Makati City.

Delayed TV Telecast - ABC 5 11 PM , Monday -November 28,2005

Replies:

Thanks very much for your indulgence...Luningning Memije

Subject: **ATTENTION, PLEASE!!

Author:
To MANHUNT fans! Kindly check-out: www.voy.com/200661/ - for more info, pics and free vids! ENJOY!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:16:31 02/13/06 Mon

To All MANHUNT fans and supporters! For more info,pics and free vids, kindly check-out: www.voy.com/200661/ - ENJOY!!
Replies:

Subject: 1100+ PAGEANT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS + PAGEANT TIPS 101

Author:
Nikka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:33:19 01/24/06 Tue

Pageant Interview Questions eBook

Over 1100+ Actually Used Questions

+ Bonus "Pageant Tips 101"

**Fast Email Delivery**

Be Prepared to Make the Best Impression!

Don't find yourself at a loss for words during a crucial part of your judging.

Originally Selling For: $25

SALE PRICE: $15

This auction is for the Pageant Preps E-Book which means you get it

emailed to you as soon as payment is received! 

Immediate Delivery means NO WAITING for the Mail!

Get practicing those questions right away and find out some excellent tips for your pageant!!

E-BOOK INCLUDES 50 PAGES OF:

Over 1100 Pageant

Interview Questions

(pages 1-41)

&

Pageant Tips 101

(pages 42-50)

These questions are compiled from ALL the different

pageants and systems including, Miss USA, Miss America,

Mrs. America, etc.

Some questions may not be applicable to you, but you can

switch the wording so that it is, or just move on to the next

question.  After all, there are 1115 of them!!

Also perfect for:

Ice Breaker

Game Night with Friends

Conversation Starters

Job Interview Questions

Application Questions

Whatever you like!

Pay Today. Get it Today!

We accept Paypal, check or money orders to: us@momandbabyceos.com

Replies:

Subject: Bb. Pilipinas Early Favorite

Author:
Queen Latifah!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:26:33 02/08/06 Wed

Paulette Quinto
24 y.o.; 5'11

- 2002 Bodyshots top 5 finalist
- 2004 Mtv Fashionista Best Model Search - Miss Model International
- 2005 Miss Model International - top 15 finalist
- 2005 Best Model of the World - 4th Runner up , best grace
- 2005 HSBC Young IT Entrepreneur - finalist

Subject: Big favorite to win Miss Universe Croatia 2006 is Branka Romcevic

Author:
T
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:55:40 01/27/06 Fri

She is a model and a beauty..

Her voting number is 060-661-661

Subject: SUPERMODEL OF THE WORLD 2006 !!!

Author:
JAKE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:41:39 01/20/06 Fri

SUPERMODEL OF THE WORLD 2006 Runner-Up is MISS PHILIPPINES !!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Charo Ronquillo

-17 years old stands 174 cm from Ford Models Philippines.

Charo of the Philippines was announced as 1st runner-up along with Canada in New York in the recently concluded Supermodel Of The World 2006 which was won by Katya Damenkova of Belarus.

CONGRATULATIONS and MABUHAY !!!

Subject: SE BUSCAN DIRECTORES NACIONALES

Author:
LOOKING FOR NATIONAL DIRECTORS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:30:47 01/15/06 Sun

Quieres ser Director Nacional de "Miss City International 2006"

Franquisias para todas las ciudades del Mundo
para mas informacion vea nuestra pagina web

http://www.geocities.com/tourisminfo o
escriba a nuestro email: misscity@terra.com

Do you want to become Miss City International 2006

National Director? franshises available for all cities of the world.

for further information please visit our web site
http://www.geocities.com/tourisminfo or
write us at email: misscity@terra.com

Subject: MISS WORLD PHILPPINES

Author:
KING
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:00:06 01/01/06 Sun

FOR ME MISS WORLD IS MISS PHILIPPINES, MISS ICELAND LOOK, WAS NOT BEAUTY QUEEN LOOK HER FACE OUR VERY COMMON, AMONG 104. THERES A LOT OF STUNNER LIKE ITALY,PUERTO RICO, NORTHERN IRELAND, SOUTH AFRICA AND OF COURSE MISS PHILLIPINES THE MOST POPULAR CONTESTANT! BUT THATS LIFE, I BELIEVE THAT MISS JULIA MORLY LOOKS NEXT YEAR TO FIND SOMEONE MISS WORLD WHO LIKE OF MANY PEOPLE NOT THE JUDGES BECAUSE IN SO UNFARE! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF YOU DECIDE VOTE? AND WHY MISS KOREA WON AMONG MISS INDIA AND MISS PHILIPPINES? SHE MAYBE JOIN THE CLUSTER OF WINNER IN THE FAST TRACK EVENT NOT IN THE REGIONAL VOTING? THATS ALL THANKS TO ALL WHO BELIEVE IN CARLENE MY MISS WORLD IN MY HEART AND TO MANY PEOPLE.

Subject: Miss World in Canada

Author:
Jai Sukhai
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:03 12/05/05 Mon

Does anyone know if Miss World 2005 will be broadcasted in Canada? if so what time and channel? i heard that CHUM will broadcast it , but i checked their programming and did not see such info comfirmed?. can anyone please help me out.
Thanks..Jai from Canada
Replies:

Subject: READ THIS AND KNOW WHY THE PUERTO RICANS CHEATED !!!

Author:
ASSORTED SOURCES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:54:17 12/16/05 Fri

VENEZUELA'S WRATH : Dozens of countries showed "profound discontent" with the new election system of the Miss World Organization, claiming that it is hardly objective, motivated by money and racist - this according to several Latin American newspapers. Ocio Clave, a digital newspaper in the Dominican Republic, bore the headline "Sad Results in Miss World," whereas the Peruvian paper Peru.com spoke of the "broken dreams of the candidates and of votes that conspired against some countries." The harshest comments came from the press relations chief of the Miss Venezuela Organization (MVO), Igor Molina, who stated that MWO "used a wicked commercial system that - instead of being objective - produced results that did not please anyone." The Venezuelan candidate Susan Carrizo, left, was shut out of the finals.

Molina argued that the popular voting system put Venezuela in a disadvantage because the country does not have as many Internet users as the United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina or Brazil and even less people who could afford to pay for the votes. Molina proposes that MVO reconsider its relationship with MWO and that it engage in conversation with other countries to discuss the new voting rules that only make MWO richer and do not give countries the chance to really compete in a beauty pageant. Even though Molina did not suggest Venezuela's withdrawal from future pageants, he did protest the idea of countries sending actresses, social workers or singers instead of true beauty queens. He noticed, too, that among the nine judges who were ex-Miss Worlds, none was Venezuelan, given the fact that Venezuela has had five winners. "The designer of the swimsuits is Puerto Rican and there was a Puerto Rican in the jury and in the semifinals which indicates a obvious preference towards that country." (El Mundo, 12/13/2005)

• MOLINA IS RIGHT... especially when it comes to preference. Wilnelia Merced de Forsyth, the only Miss World from Puerto Rico and who was also a judge, said, "I am very excited. Ingrid [Miss Puerto Rico World] has always been my favorite. I think she worked the hardest to win that crown that surprised everyone with the selection of Miss Iceland. That does not mean that the Icelandic is not a pretty girl; she is. She's a precious girl. Nevertheless, based on the feeling of the public, and the expressions in the midst of the competition, I was convinced that our candidate would win that crown. I voted first for her, with Mexico second, but there were four judges (against two) who voted for Island, and that's how the results were announced." (El Vocero, San Juan, 12/14/2005)
Replies:

Subject: The NEW Miss Lebanon

Author:
NEWS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:37:31 12/14/05 Wed

Gabrielle Bou Rached (also a Miss Asia 2005 finalist) won the Miss Lebanon 2005 pageant last friday. Gabrielle will be competing in Miss Universe this summer.

Replies:
  • -- Miss Lebanon 2005, 02:28:33 12/15/05 Thu

Subject: Korea is host country of Miss World 2006

Author:
MISS WORLD SUCKS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:50:56 12/12/05 Mon

Korea is host country of Miss World 2006

December 12, 2005 (AP) - The Miss World Organization, headed by Julia Morley, has reached an agreement with the South Korean government to hold the annual Miss World Pageant in a yet undecided city in South Korea. Negotations with Turkey, which previously reported as the host of next year's Miss World pageant collapsed due to lack of financial support from the Turkish government.

Miss World 2005 was held in Sanya, China for three years in a row. Last December 10, 18 year-old Unnur Birna from Iceland was crowned the winner among 102 contestants. The show attracts approximately 2 billion viewers every year.

Miss World Organization is a charity organization, based in UK.

(AP)

Subject: Congratulations Philippines for a succesful and fruitful year !!!

Author:
MABUHAY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:21:36 12/12/05 Mon

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us PHILIPPINES

2005 COUNTRY OF THE YEAR Congratulations !!!

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2005

Precious Lara Quigaman
WINNER
Miss international 2005

MISS WORLD 2005

Carlene Aguilar
SEMI-FINALIST
Miss World 2005

MISS EARTH 2005

Genebelle Raagas
SEMI-FINALIST
Miss Earth 2005

MISS UNIVERSE 2005

Gionna Cabrera
MISS PHOTOGENIC, ROYAL THAI SILK AWARDEE, TOP 5 BEST IN NATIONAL COSTUME AWARD
Miss Universe 2005

OTHER FILIPINA WHO EXCEL THIS YEAR ARE:

Miss Italia Nel Mondo 2005 in Italy:
Mara Morelli {WINNER}

Model of the Year 2005 in Korea:
Bridget Inoferio {WINNER}

Miss ASEAN 2005 in Indonesia:
Jhezarie Javier {WINNER}

Miss Global Queen International 2005 in China:
Kristel Marisse Tingzon {2nd runner-up}

Miss Asia Pacific International 2004-2005 in China:
Jedah Hernandez {4th runner-up/Best in Evening Gown/Best Hair}

Miss Tourism World 2005 in Zimbabwe:
Sheryl Lou Franco (semi-finalist/Best in National Costume)

Miss Tourism Queen International 2005 in China:
Sheila Margrethe Alonso {Top 12 SF/Miss Beautiful Smile}

Mrs World 2005 in India:
Melanie Marquez-Lawyer {Top 12 semifinalist}

Subject: IT'S TIME !!!

Author:
MW 114
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:58:57 12/10/05 Sat

GOOD LUCK and GODSPEED to you Carlene. The whole FIlipino Nation are all behind you praying and cheering for your success !!!MISS WORLD 2005 - Philippines (Carlene Aguilar)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You've done your very best, filipinos all over the whole world have done their very best too, now it is ALL IN GOD'S HANDS. Whatever is HIS WILL for you, may it come to pass Saturday. "WITH HIM, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE." (from Heimlich)

MISS WORLD 2005 - Philippines (Carlene Aguilar)

Subject: Beach Beauties competition semi-finalist - Miss Hong Kong China

Author:
Eason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:32:36 12/09/05 Fri

Miss Hong Kong China, Chui Chui Ip, was one of the top 19 at Beach Beauties competition. I think she didn't make it for her body, because she's so skinny. Obviously the judges went beyond the conventional criteria of sexy bodies. Look at the Miss Russia and the runner-ups too, you can see that the judges were looking for ladies with sweet smile and graceful postures. And these are the qualities Chui Chui Ip has. I have a feeling that Chui Chui has been a little bit overlooked by the viewers. She's placed 7th in Asia-Pacific group and 44th among the whole batch of contestants by the pageant experts. But I think she deserves more than that. But, no matter how many votes she gets finally, she's definitely one of the strongest representatives from Hong Kong over the last decade.

Subject: The philippines' JOURNEY to the MISS WORLD CROWN !!!

Author:
MW 114
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:28:56 12/09/05 Fri

KATHERINE MANALO (Miss Philippines 2002)
TOP 10 (finalist)
Miss World 2002

MARIA RAFAELA VERDADERO YUNON (Miss Philippines 2003)
TOP 5 (FINALIST)
Miss World 2003

MARIA KARLA BAUTISTA (Miss Philippines 2004)
TOP 5 (Finalist) / Asia and Oceania's Queen of Beauty
Miss World 2004

and now.......with her predecesors blessings.....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
CARLENE AGUILAR (Miss Philippines 2005)
Miss World 2005 (?)- Let's wait and see on December 10th
So for now she needs all of our help. Please vote for Miss Philippines MW114

THE WHOLE FILIPINO NATION AND THE WHOLE REGION OF THE FAR EAST ARE HUNGRY FOR OUR FIRST-EVER MISS WORLD CROWN !!! THIS IS FOR THE PHILIPPINES AND TO THE WHOLE ASIAN REGION !!! The Philippines has never won the Miss World crown. It nearly won in 1973 when Evangeline Pascual placed second to USA's Marjorie Wallace, much to the dismay of many Filipino pageant fans who thought that the jury had selected the wrong winner. Wallace was dethroned just under four months into her reign, deemed as having failed to live up to the "queenly image" of the position. Will Carlene Aguilar vindicate Pascual's loss to Wallace thirty-two years ago?

- No Far East Asian beauty has ever been crowned Miss World.

MABUHAY and GOD BLESS YOU CARLENE.
GOOD LUCK and WE LOVE YOU!!!

Subject: OUR MISS WORLD !!!

Author:
MW 114
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:51 12/08/05 Thu

BOOKMAKER'S BETS FOR MISS WORLD 2005 - WHO'S CURRENTLY ON TOP (Thanks to Critical Beauty Message Board)

AS OF 12/7/2005:

Centrebet - PHILIPPINES (5.00)
Ladbrokes - PHILIPPINES (5/1)
Intertops - PHILIPPINES (4.5)
Skybet - PHILIPPINES (3.5/1)
Bet365 - PHILIPPINES (6.00)
BlueSQ - PHILIPPINES (4/1)
Betfair - PHILIPPINES (7)
Paddypower - PHILIPPINES (4-1)
Caribet - PHILIPPINES (3/1)
Gamebookers - PHILIPPINES (6.00)
SportingOdds - PHILIPPINES (4.5/1)
Sportsbet - PHILIPPINES (6.0)
Sportsbook - PHILIPPINES, ITALY (12-1)
Unibet - PHILIPPINES (8.50)
Pinnacle - PHILIPPINES
BetandGame - PHILIPPINES (5)
Tradesports - PHILIPPINES
Dialabet - PHILIPPINES (8.00)

From Globalbeauties.com

NOTES:

- The Philippines has never won the Miss World crown. It nearly won in 1973 when Evangeline Pascual placed second to USA's Marjorie Wallace, much to the dismay of many Filipino pageant fans who thought that the jury had selected the wrong winner. Wallace was dethroned just under four months into her reign, deemed as having failed to live up to the "queenly image" of the position. Will Carlene Aguilar vindicate Pascual's seemingly unfair loss to Wallace thirty-two years ago?

- No Far East Asian beauty has ever been crowned Miss World.

- Besides the Philippines, there are other countries that have never won yet show remarkable performance this year: Canada, Italy, Mexico, Costa Rica, Switzerland and Namibia. Could this year's winner be among these countries? Maybe, or maybe not! We'll just have to wait and see on December 10th.

Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!

MODERATOR : PONCE PAOLO G.

CORRESPONDENTS :
PEEJAY - Individual
PAOLO - Events
SEAN - News
ROSE - Flash Back/Trivia

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.