[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 20:00:21 07/17/12 Tue
PUTTIN’ ON THE GLITZ INTRODUCES OUR NEW NATURAL PAGEANT SYSTEM:
“Natural Perfection Pageants”
Where a child can be perfectly natural and still win!
Miss Americano Pageant
August 4th, 2012
Hosted by: Natural Perfection Pageants
At the FairBridge at Windsor Oaks, Oakville, IL
Enter into beauty for just $40!!!! WOW!
Registration: 12:00 – 1:45 p.m.
Talent: 2:00 p.m
Natural Beauty Wear & Line – up: 3:00 p.m.
Red/White/Blue Wear:4:00 p.m.
Outfit of Choice: 4:30 p.m.
Model Showcase: 5:00 p.m.
Crowning: 5:30 p.m.
EVERYONE WILL WIN A CROWN!!
We will be giving out over $400 in savings bonds to our 8 SUPREME WINNERS at this pageant! Plus giving away lots of gifts, great prizes, and grand prizes!
Rules and Regulations:
LET YOUR INNER BEAUTY SHINE THROUGH
*Tie's will be broken by the "Facial Feature" score in the beauty wear category.
Our pageant system promises to give back as much to the participants as possible in awards, prizes and gifts. Monetary prizes will depend heavily on the number of pageant participants. When we have jackpots the amount is based off of number of contestants entered for the jackpot.
Everyone that competes in our competition will take home prizes and gifts!
No child will go home empty handed,ever. WE ARE ALL WINNERS.
Each time a child walks on stage in the spot light he/she is building self-esteem, poise & presentation. It's these attributes along with positive reinforcement that will help to guide their paths and prepare them for their bright futures. Children do not need elaborate costumes or makeup to be beautiful! Our pageant system is not a Pageant where contestants will look like Las Vegas showgirls or Mini-Adults. We welcome fresh scrubbed faces and pretty Sunday dresses/suites! Simply put, this is a magical day for making childhood memories that last a lifetime. Fake hair; false teeth; tans; excessive make-up and elaborate expensive clothes are not a part of this pageant system.
Natural Perfection Pageants is a total package"natural pageant". We are looking for a pretty face with personality, poise, and charm.
Guidelines for Participants:
We don’t want to tell you how to dress but we would simply like for the participants to look as natural as possible! Keep it simple and classy.
Attire: All ages...optional and beauty attire may be off the rack or custom designs but no "glitz and glamour", no rhinestones! Pearls and light sequin only.
• Glamour type photos are inappropriate for this competition and will not be scored.
• Age- Appropriate attire, hair styles, etc.
• Beauty wear should be Sunday Best, Flower Girl, Evening Wear, or Pageant Dress (Short or Long)
If you break any of these rules anytime during the competition, your beauty score will be reduced by 50%.
Make-up & Hair, etc. : All ages... Only lip gloss and light pressed powder to control shines. No hair extensions, flippers, or false eyelashes. What ever you choose, please look natural. Keep everything (dress, hair, etc.,) age appropriate.
A word about theme wear, costumes, model showdown and talent attire. We don't allow make-up, stoned attire or false hair, etc. for the beauty competition but we expect a little more dressy/flashy attire for talent and costumes but no stones and please still try and avoid allowing the clothes to out do the child! In costume competitions you are allowed costume style wigs and costume make -up if it enhances your costume.
• It is critical that we obtain deposits and plan for all participants to receive nice gifts and wards.
• Because of advanced preparation and costs, Minimum deposits are non-refundable.
• Entry fees are non-refundable.
• Please use money orders or PayPal to pay advance deposits. BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN CASH AT THE DOOR!!!
• Sibling Discount Program Available. (First Child pays full price, Second Child will receive half off total fees). Please bring birth certificates to the pageant. If you would like to enter more than two children please contact us to inquire about available discounts for more than one sibling.
• Contestants may bump up or down in age group age as of January 1st.
•Each contestants is allowed one adult chaperon in dressing area.
• Please minimize any coaching over the age of 4. We want to allow the children to be themselves without the pressure of doing everything just right. This is a very difficult subject because we don't want the contestants stressed on stage but we don't want parent's too involved! What we consider Acceptable: Reminding a child to smile or telling them to move from x to x, asking them to wave to the judges. What we consider Unacceptable: Standing in a chair behind the judges at anytime, doing a child's full routine for talent, or outfit of choice so that they may follow you! Again, an occasional cue/prompt is okay so that they don't loose their confidence but please allow them to try on their own because this will allow them to grow! After all, it should be about growth over time not just a win for today!
• NO approaching the judges or tabulators during competition.
• Participants give Puttin' On The Glitz and Natural Perfection Pageants ™ the right to use their name and pictures for publicity without further compensation
Please contact us with any questions!
Dailyn Darr - Puttin' On The Glitz Pageant Coordinator
Dottie Darr - Natural Perfection Pageant Coordinator
All Contestants Will Receive a CROWN!
QUEEN, PRINCESS, DUCHESS, AND COUNTESS: We will award one Queen Supreme, Princess Supreme, Duchess, and Countess winner from EACH age division.
* We will award 3 grand supreme winners (1 from each supreme age break down), and 1 high point grand supreme winner. I will also award the following supreme’s that can be pulled from any age division:
-Talent Supreme (person scoring under grand supreme)
-Photogenic Supreme (person scoring under rising star supreme)
-Natural Beauty Supreme (highest natural beauty winner who did not already win another supreme title)
- Miss Americano Supreme (highest red/white/blue winner who did not already win another supreme title.)
These titles can be pulled from any age division.
*Supreme groups are 0-3 years, 4 – 6, and 7 years and up. If this is uneven we will adjust the ages.
Supreme Winners will win:
• A Beautiful Tiara/Crown
• Cash Award $$$ or PERFECTION BUCKS
Queen & Princess will win:
• A Beautiful Tiara/Crown
• Cash Award $$$ or PERFECTION BUCKS
11 months and under
12 months - 23 months
2 year olds
3 year olds
4 year olds
5 - 6 year olds
7 - 8 year olds
8 - 10 year olds
11 – 13 year olds
14+ year olds
*If there are less than 3 participants in an age division then ages will be combined.
*Boys age divisions will be defined depending on participants. 5 or more boys must participate in order to have a grand supreme.
(Judged during line-up)
Side awards will include (per age division):
Most Photogenic (natural winner, black and white winner, composite winner) (1 picture included) (Addition photo price listed in photo contest section)
Best Attire (red/white/blue)
Best Attire (OOC)
*Winners will receive one or a combination of the following:
* Medallion, Title Custom Ribbon, Trophy, or Special Gifts.
ALL contestants will be eligible to win the talent supreme AND to win talent side award in your age division when entering into our talent contest.
Talents must be entered in advance. If you need music to be played or a mic, please let us know in Advance.
COST FOR TALENT: $25
*Photos for the photogenic contest do not have to be professional. Any photo will be acceptable. Nothing larger than an 8 X 10 photo. 1 photo is what is included in the package price.
You will have the option of entering your photo into the following photo contests: Natural Print, Black and White Print, or Composite Print.
If you would like to enter additional photos into any of our photo contests those are $15 each.
(*We will pick a photogenic winner in each of the categories.)
LIMITED ENTRY SPOTS!!!
* Make sure to get your spot guarenteed by our deadlines! Each pageant has a contestant limit. A $10 late fee will be added for anyone who does not pay a deposit.
* A $40 none refundable deposit must be paid in order to hold your spot in this pageant. Payment can be made through paypal.
*Scores will be e-mailed out upon request. ALL final decisions are made by the judges. If there are any problems, please contact me outside of the time the pageant is being held. Please have good sportsmanship to all participants and staff members.
Liabilty & Sportsmanship:
* Please no bashing of pageants, staff, or participants. If there are any problems please personally talk to me or e-mail me outside of the pageant time. Please be respectful to all contestants and staff members.
*Natural Perfection Pageants will not be held liable for any injuries that way occur while at our events. Any facility used during our events will not be held at fault.
We will be having two jackpot titles. This pageant’s jackpot awards will be:
Most Beautiful Face
(Child scoring the highest facial beauty score)
Best Attire Score
(Costume or OOC that the judges think is the best!)
ENTER 1 for $15 or 2 for $20
* Contestants will receive 50% of however much we collect from contestant entry’s
PAGEANT PACKAGE PRICING:
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR THIS PAGEANT!!!
Package 1: Beauty Wear $40
Package 2: Beauty & Attire wear $60
Package 3: Beauty, red/white/blue wear, 1 photogenic entry, grand supreme titles, ultimate supreme title, & ALL side awards. $80
** ADD OOC for just $15 more!
Talent Supreme $15
Photo Supreme $15
Natural Beauty Supreme $15
Miss Americano Supreme $15
2 for $20, 3 for $25, 4 for $40
For this pageant only I will be offering the following discounts!
-Recommend a friend to come to this pageant and they sign – up you will receive $20 off your pageant fees.
-Sibling Discount: ˝ off the second child’s ENTIRE FEES! WOW!!
-If you have attended a Puttin’ On The Glitz pageant previously I will take $10 off of your pageant entries just for supporting my pageant system!
Why should I do more than 1 attire event or photo event?
Doing another photo or theme event gives the judges a chance to see you again and judge you. Not all judges are looking for the same thing. One may like the way you look better in your OOC then your red/white/blue attire or maybe your daughter didn’t do so well on stage in costume wear but did a great routine in her OOC wear! We take the highest score from your beauty and any 1 side event (including photogenic) and then combined these for your grand totals. Entering into extra photo events will also help your chance for pulling high scores or winning side awards or EVEN the photogenic supreme title. (*ALL PHOTOS WILL BE SCORED)
MODEL SHOWCASE Costs:
This is a separate competition from the actual pageant. The cost is $25 to enter. We will give 50% of the money collected back to the winners plus a gift! We will choose 1 winner from the 5 and under age group and 1 winner from the 8 and up age group. Anything goes for this competition. Contestants can show off another talent routine, model walking, personality, personality, personality! This is a fun way for contestants to get great experience and win some cash!
OTHER CASH PRIZES:
We will be giving out over $400 in savings bonds to our supreme winners at this pageant! Plus giving away lots of great prizes and grand prizes!
Log onto our website to register online and check out how to get sponsors to attend for free: www.puttinontheglitz11.webs.com
Paypal all deposits to Dailyn Darr at email@example.com
Questions? Contact Dailyn Darr at firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE TO ENTER JULY 27TH!!