VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Life after death.

Author:
Almond
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, Jun 11 2006, 5:11:06 am PDT

Dogtrot: I check in. And then I plan to post. And then I don't know how to get started. I'm sorry. :( It's hard to get back into the swing of things when you've been gone for awhile...
It's a little late to ask, but did you do anything special on your birthday? 58 is one of the big ones, you know. Hey - they're all big after 50! :)
I was sad to hear Invasion was canceled. It was really getting interesting! Did you watch the final Everwood? They wrapped it up nicely.

Watcher: Thank you for taking care of our problem. :) If we are going to have a se*-bot around here, I'd much rather it was Buffy!

Hello Emily, Gothic, Kung Fu, Phoenix and Rack! (I only glanced at the first page, so if I missed a recent poster I'm sorry.)

I need to scroll more to have more to say - which I will do tomorrow. Hubby and I are going out of town today. He's in search of wheel covers for our car. I'm not in search of anything, but if we go to the Super!Walmart, I bet I'll find something anyway. :) In the meantime...

Almond leaves a pot of coffee and a plate of cinnamon buns for the early morning not-posters. Then she snaps her fingers at the dust and cobwebs to make them go the way of Banned Maria. The bell rings as she heads out the door.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.