VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:32:48 08/06/03 Wed
Author: Kalindy (Admin)
Subject: Vince, don't even bother with this guy. It's the same gutless loser Surf was telling you about last week. He's so brave he has to randomize his IP addy each time he posts but we already all know who he is.
In reply to: "Vince From Villanova" (Facts, not fawning.) 's message, "Okay, Michael, how many markets have you been #1 in? Rollye has a proven track record doing local talk radio in markets all across the country, and I've seen her listed before in Talkers magazine's "Heavy Hundred" article. She does late nights in Philly because she likes to, but there are PD's out there who might commit homicide to get her into afternoon drive on their station. Next time you want to slag someone, try doing a little research first." on 07:00:06 08/06/03 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> Oh, but it's so much fun bothering with this guy. :) Heh... kinda funny that the same guy who was so determined to prove me a liar (despite the fact that I've never hidden my radio history) is so afraid to show his face. Makes ya wonder who has something to hide... me or him? -- "Vince From Villanova" (a.k.a. Vince Young... release the hounds!), 20:36:50 08/06/03 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.