VoyForums

Wednesday, December 13, 03:32:amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

WELCOME TO HOTRODCHAT.COM

This site is all about cars and racing where ever it takes place!

Post anything and everything, just please keep it close to clean.

Current local time

Click Here to see Report Cards

If you have questions or comments, feel free to
**E-mail me

http://texasmilitia.info/

Amendment II United States Constitution "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

BAD ECONOMY IS EQUAL TO MANY THIEF'S OUT LOOKING TO STEAL YOUR SHIT -BEWARE AND BE ON GUARD!

Subject: CAR PARTS FOR CHEAP PRICES, SEX DRUGS, NATURAL MEDICINES, RC MODELS

Author:
Tim Ryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 10, 02:06:pm

A complete set of advices for successful slimming.

http://abicana.com/how_to_get_slim.htm

-----------------------------------------------

About herbs that can stimulate you sexually, presentation of products based on these herbs

http://www.abicana.com/sexual_herbs.htm

-----------------------------------------------

Natural sex drugs for men and women. Products for men and women to amplify sexual drive, feelingts and orgasms. Products to intensify erections, genital blood flow, vulvar engorgement, vaginal lubrication and general sexual physiology.

http://www.abicana.com/shop3.htm

------------------------------------------------------------

Sex toys for women and men. Tools and toys for pleasant erotic massage and to play with your genital organs and all other sensual body parts. Exciting things to put in through your seintimate openings to make good feelings. Also pills and creams for women to enhance pleasure, intensify orgasms and to make stronger female functions. Perfumes to arouse and attract women and men. Pills, topicals and devices for penis and breast enhancement. Pills and creams to make bigger and better erections, increase pleasure and intensify orgasms. Remedies to prevent premature ejaculations.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/erotic_toys.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart masturbation techniques for all the sensual parts you have on and inside yourself

http://www.abicana.com/masturbation.htm

--------------------------------------------------------

Affordable parts for your car or other vehicle. Styling equipment, performance upgrade, electrical parts, cabin parts, motor parts, stearing and transmision details, touring comodities

http://www.mydeltapi.com/car-equipment.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Airsoft guns of all categories

http://www.mydeltapi.com/guns.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remote controle airplanes, helicopters, drones cars, boats. Also science kits, magic sets, elecetronic lab kits and much more

http://www.abicana.com/shop10.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Help against Hemorrhoid and Stomach Problems. Stomach cleansing products Natural cures or support for: Hemorrhoids, constipation, stomach pain, stomach inflammations, GERD, diarrhoea. Stomach cleansing products. Also products to help for urinary tract infection, yeast infection, men's problems and women's problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2d.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help for depression, anxiety, poor memory, poor concentration, dementia, insomnia, restlessness, tension, ADHD and other mental problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2p.htm

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Diskaid 5.4 Crack

Author:
benujapekrv
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 18, 09:28:am

Diskaid 5.4 Crack > http://tinyurl.com/hd6mxhx

Diskaid 5.4 Crack
9c301415bf
CyberLink PowerDVD 11 CRACK.rar

video naruto episode 630

como volver loca a la mujer en la cama.rar

taiska

Foi Apenas Um Sonho

win svr 2012

[MU] GTO Scans Manga Fr Complet Episodes GTO vostfr Complet

{139.rmvb}

18CN46WW

Hindixxx3gpking.com

downloan video bokep terbaru 3gp

aerosmith Night in the Ruts rar

naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 download iso file

??? .

Subject: Current Swap meets and dates

Author:
r
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 26, 11:48:am

July 29th-31st
Hill County Swap Meet

Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park
Fredericksburg, TX
----------
Sept 16th-18th
Southwest Swap Meet

Wise County Sheriff’s Posse Grounds
Decatur, TX
----------
Sept 23rd-24th
Traders Village Swap Meet

Traders Village
Grand Prairie, TX
----------
Sept 25th
Hot Rods of Texas

Humble Convention Center
(Previously at Sam Houston Race Track)
----------
Oct 28th-29th
D/FW Swap Meet

Lone Star Park
Grand Prairie, TX
----------
Nov 4th-6th
Conroe Swap Meet

Montgomery County Fairgrounds
Conroe, TX
----------

Subject: MKV111 Motor and trans 1997

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 24, 01:51:pm

Mark V111 Linc 1997 motor and transmission with all electronics,Wiring harness,computer and shifter for sale. Every thing needed to install in older hot rod $1,500.00 and capable of 30 MPG and a great cruiser.

Subject: For sale

Author:
RAY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 24, 01:46:pm

Fiberglass roof for 1933--1934 ford roadster priced to sell $200.00

Subject: Back glass for 56/57 Chevy Truck

Author:
Victor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 30, 01:01:pm

Greetings,

I have a wrap-around back glass for a 56/57 Chevy Truck. Do you know anyone who needs one?

Victor
936-520-1938

Subject: 1935 ford 2 dr slant back sedan

Author:
walter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 22, 03:48:pm

I have 1935 ford for sale. doesnot run. was a father sob project. All orginal. have spare parts, books on restoration, etc. looking for buyers.. have photos too.
you can contact me by phone 936-438-6030 and e-mail is AFLTD@suddenlink.net This car is in huntsville, TX 77320

Subject: Anzio Ironworks 20mm thief's

Author:
info
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 20, 01:04:pm

Anzio Iron Works 1905 16th street N. St. Petersburg Florida. 33704

If your ever in need of a big gun dont use these theifs and liers. Over a year ago we purchased a 20 mm weapon from these thief's and sent the required 6,500 deposit. This was a contract for a 90 day delivery and the balance paid prior to shipping.After they made a call that the weapon was ready to ship the additional 9,500 was sent in and now a year later they are still advertiseing a 90 day delivery and now afier 14 months we still dont have a weapon. Several phone calls were made and a host of excuses and finally we cancelled the order to which Mike the guy on the phone and Chief Lier said money in full would be sent back. Well you know how that went. My partner desprite for a resolution said ok do the gun and send it to us. LOL well you gussed it no weapon and no money. I hopw all gun enthusits pass this on to all you know .Beware Anzio and his band of crooks..

Subject: Hot Rod Price Question

Author:
Erin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 11, 09:03:pm

Hi all,
I have a question on how to price my hotrod for sale. It is a 1937 Dodge Pickup Truck, chopped/convertible top, 350 Chevy engine, mustang transmission. It was built by my dad and myself and has many "replacement" parts (fiberglass fenders, custom tailgate, etc). It has been sitting in a garage for a long time with it's windows open, so it needs interior work (has wasps nests, etc inside). It needs a tune up, but I do think it will run once it has that. While I love this truck, it is time to sell it. I have no idea where to price it! Any suggestions on how to determine best price (I'm very willing to negotiate and don't want to go through any long selling process)

Subject: Top Notch Burgers

Author:
RW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 04, 08:06:am

June & Saturday top notch Burgers in Austin Texas will have the drive in movies and char broiled burgers all evening . 1970 down as to cars. Easy to fins ans a great drive from the Houston area.Google Topnotch and there on Burnnet street. Starts at 6pm till???

Subject: Lone Star Rod Run

Author:
RW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 24, 12:15:pm

April 4-5-6 will be the dates Austin Tx will come alive. Hot rods on every corner and on Saturday morning April 5th will be the big day at the Austin Expo on Decker dr. Dont miss the biggest car show in Texas. There will be thousands of hot rods all makes types and configurations.Lot of ladys with TATS wanting to have a picture made with your favorite ride. Food,swap meet and night time activity. Dont miss it. Saturday evening every one will meet at Top Notch Drive in for the best burgers in the USA and free movie while your in your car!!!

Subject: New Hot Rod Site

Author:
Jason Jones
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 09, 10:19:am

Hey guys there is a new high end hot rod photography, designer, and automotive news site launching this summer. Take a look at there landing page. Everything will be focused around cars, trucks and bikes slammed on the ground. I know these guys very well and the few things I have seen have been pretty amazing.

www.onthegrounddesigns.com

Subject: November 9th HMP event

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 05:10:am

With the cooler weather, Xtreme Meltdown schedule has been adjusted for racing to start at 4pm instead of 5pm. Gates will open at 12:30pm:

This Saturday, November 9th is the Xtreme Meltdown Season Finale!!
FEATURING PRO MODS, X275 and ULTRA STREET plus INDEX DRAG RACING!

Gates Open 12:30pm and Racing starts at 4pm! Click HERE for the Race Schedule

$15 Adult Admission or SAVE $1 per adult ticket only at Fiesta.
Click HERE to purchase tickets online through Ticketmaster.

Kids 12 and under FREE!
FREE Parking!
$1 Beer, $1 Hot Dogs and $1 Cokes!

Subject: HMP Car Show,Races and Much More

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 01:13:pm

FRIDAY, October 25th
This Friday and Every Friday, HMP hosts a Cruise-In Car Show and Street Drags starting at 7pm. Show cars, bikes & trucks of all years, makes and models are welcome. Plus HMP gives out a HMP Choice award every night too.

Any car, truck or motorcycle can drag race on Friday Street Drags!

Ladies get in FREE! Admission is $10 for guys and $5 for boys ages 6-12. It’s $10 to race and $5 for Car Show VIP parking. Regular parking is free.

SATURDAY, October 26th
This is the Last NASCAR event this year!! It’s BWFS Industries NASCAR Night featuring double features for all HMP classes. The battles will be huge as champions will be crowned and this is the last chance for all racers to improve their position in the point standings. Have At It, Boys!!!

Plus someone will WIN a ride in the Martin Chevy Pace Car!! All you have to do is drop the bottom part of your HMP ticket stub into the raffle box. Winner gets to ride during the NASCAR Fiesta Modified race!

Adult admission is $12 plus Children ages 12 and under get in FREE. Racing starts at 6pm with $1 hot dogs, $1 cokes and $1 beer.

Classes racing are NASCAR Fiesta Modifieds, NASCAR BWFS Coke Trucks, NASCAR Stock Cars, Ecostocks, and Dwarf Cars.

SUNDAY, October 26th
Every Sunday is Grudge Drags featuring Texas Top Ten Grudge Racers.

Plus test n tune. Slicks or drag radial tires only. Gates open 6pm. $10 adult admission and $10 to race with free regular parking

For more information, please visit our website at WWW.HOUSTONMOTORSPORTSPARK.COM, visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HOUSTONRACING or check out our YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/HMPRACING

Subject: NASCAR AT HMP

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 04:14:pm

Houston Motorsports Park will crown four series champions on Saturday night, Oct. 26, at the season finale of the 2013 season – BWFS Industries NASCAR Night.

Championships will be won in the NASCAR Fiesta Modifieds, NASCAR BWFS COKE Trucks, NASCAR Stock Cars and Ecostocks.

The tightest race of the season will come down to this final event, as Rick Pollaro and Zach Knowles will battle on the track for the truck championship.

“I am confident that we will finish our season strong, but I am not counting our chickens before they hatch,” Pollaro said. “It maybe the last race of the season, but from my seat there is a lot of racing to do being a double feature night. As past race nights have shown, anything can happen. My confidence comes from knowing what my team has done all year for me and I couldn't ask for a better group to race with.”

Pollaro leads Knowles by just 25 points, which can be erased on this final night of racing.

“Well, going into the last race we have had an awesome season,” Knowles said. “And, it's not over yet. … We are going to do what we always do – race hard and make sure we do nothing to beat ourselves.”

Despite Joe Aramendia's big lead in the NASCAR Fiesta Modified class, there are still battles to be won in the points standings, as Bayley Currey, Michael Kourkoubes and Ian Webster battle it out for third, fourth and fifth places.

“This has been a great season,” said John Mandabach, vice president and general manager at Houston Motorsports Park. “With one last night of racing on the 2013 schedule, there are still plenty of great storylines to play out on the track. I can't wait to see what BWFS Industries NASCAR Night brings.”

While brothers David Webster and Ian Webster sit in the top two spots in the NASCAR Stock Cars there is still a battle for third place, where John Winne leads Scotty Barber by just one point.

In the Ecostock class, Taylor Harris leads Robert Henson and Richard Cook in the race for the title.

“Three of the four major classes running on Saturday night will crown first-time Houston Motorsports Park champions,” Mandabach said. “That is just proof that we have some of the best drivers and competition in the country right here at HMP. It's gonna be a great night!”

Along with double features for the NASCAR classes, fans will also be treated to racing in the Dwarf Cars series.

Gates open at 5pm with racing from 6pm to about 10pm with $1 hot dogs, $1 cokes and $1 beer. $12 adult admission plus Kids 12 & under get in free.

Click HERE for the BWFS NASCAR Night Race Schedule or check out www.houstonmotorsportspark.com for more information

Subject: 2002 Roush Mustang

Author:
joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 26, 06:43:pm

Can I put a 3.55 saleen supercharger pulley on my supercharged roush without blowing the bottom end it has a low spool rate and im trying to pick it up a little

Subject: Cutting roof off a kaiser deluxe to make it a convertible any suggestions

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 10, 06:44:pm

I have a 1951 Kaiser deluxe four-door car I am going to be cut in the roof off itto make it a convertible and welding the back door shut and shaving and filling it to make it a two door any suggestions on what I should do to make this work would be appreciated.

Subject: Vacuum lines

Author:
Corey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 10, 03:20:pm

Hello i am building a 1935 plymouth coupe. I have the frame and drive train done. I bought a rebuilt motor from a buddy a few years back and having trouble with vacuum lines. its a 1981 chevy 350, the trans has a lockup converter switch. there are some vacuum lines missing and i dont know if i should run vacuum line to the fuel tank. I have an old chiton with diagrams not sure how i should start this. Any thoughts?

Subject: HELP!!!!! STOLEN 69 CAMARO STOLEN 1969 CAMARO

Author:
PLEASE CALL DARREN 469-766-4235
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 12:12:am

STOLEN 69 CAMARO STOLEN 1969 CAMARO HELP!!!!! CALLING ALL RACE FANS!!!!!! THRURSDAY LAST WEEK MY 69 CAMARO WAS STOLEN FROM MY HOME IN WILMAR, TX I BELIEVE THE THREFT OCCURIED SOMETIME LATE EVENING, USING A FLATBED TOW TRUCK. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION OR WHERE ABOUTS THIS CAR PLEASE CONTACT WILMAR POLICE DEPT, DALLAS CO SHRIEFF, OR DALLAS POLICE DEPT. I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY, BUT WILL PAY SOME TYPE OF REWARD (CASH) TO WHOM EVER PROVIDE INFO LEADING TO THE RECOVERY OF THE CAR. THE IS COLOR IS MAROON WITH A GRAY PREIMER 3 1/2 COWL HOOD ANY INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE ANYONE CAN GIVE IS GREATLY APPREICATED. HAVE PICS BUT HAVING PROBLEMS POSTING.

MORE INFO
The motor is a cast flat top piston 40 over 454. 1965-66 oval port heads that's been machined an fitted with 2.19 1.88 stainless steel valves,TeamG intake, nitrous big shot plate, MSD Digital6 box,MSD Pro Billet Distribtor,Hobart Transmission 3,500 stall,Areomotive Fuel Pump and filter,3.73 posi 10 blot rear,stock fuel tank with a sump added on it. 15x9 weld wheels on M/T Drag Radial an 15x5 on junk tires on front 8grand autometer tach. 3 1/2 inch fiberglass hood primer gray fiberglass trunk lid both are bolt items

PLEASE CALL DARREN 469-766-4235

PICTURE AS IT WAS STOLEN:
http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/DFWGrudge/media/Stolen69-1_zps7d3c1eab.jpg.html

Subject: HMP 2nd Annual Swap Meet - Feb 9th

Author:
HMP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 31, 04:31:pm

Subject: 68 chev

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 06:08:pm

Hello there maybe someone can help me I have a 68 chev c10 pick up just got it someone put a newer 350 in it out of a 90 chev and never finished it so I'm finishing but when I go to put exhaust mainifolds on engine they hit the fram and motor mounts for some reson engine looks to be maybe 2 to 3 inches to low not sure if they used wrong mounts for engine ?? What mounts should a guy be useing to mount engine in truck. Thank any help would be good.

Subject: Xtreme Meltdown - $5000 Win X275 - Mar 23

Author:
HMP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 27, 06:57:pm

Subject: Xtreme Meltdown - $5000 Win X275 - Nov 10th

Author:
HMP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 05, 09:59:am

Subject: Xtreme Meltdown - $5000 Win X275 - Nov 10th

Author:
HMP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 18, 11:18:am

Subject: united speedometer

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 08, 10:59:am

Has any one dealt with united speedometer and been screwed?
They have had my gauges for almost 2 years and keep coming up with different reason why they are not done.

Subject: Xtreme Meltdown - Sept 8th

Author:
HMP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 11:27:am

Subject: Brazoriafireteam@yahoo.com

Author:
RichardBueno
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 09, 10:24:pm

I am a concerned citizen and I have been reading up on the texas militia and the new world order. I am 38 year old mexican american with a past and I am not ashamed to say I am scared for both me and my family.What could or should i say how can I defend my family from the pain and agony me and my family will have to endure during this horrific time.Due to my past I am no longer able to own or be around fire arms.A couple of weeks ago the U.S. marshalls came to my home looking for any type of guns.As GOD is my witness I do not own any fire arms. I felt violated a little because some body down the street made a false accusation towards me.The officers looked but found nothing,because I dont have any.I have looked into the possobility due to the fact that I had been placed on a Deffered Adjudicated trial which means after a person completes his terms of a probationary peroid all his cival rights should be fully restored.I have done my own home work on the subject but have found no answer as to why my constitutional rights are not being met.With Our government taking a turn towards the worst,I have exhausted my will to fight.I guess I should just let them come and persecute me and my family for our beliefs cause there is nothing I can do by myself.I am currently a member of the National Rifle Association even though I cant own a gun but my donations will help the fight against gun hating politicians and will help preserve the rights to poeple that can legally own fire arms.I close with this may GOD HELP US ALL.

Subject: Wrecks in Slow motion

Author:
jc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 19, 08:09:am

Subject: Mr. Donnie Holbrook, Holbrook Performance Parts

Author:
Cindy Akin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 05, 08:41:am

I bring sad news. Mr. Donnie Holbrook with Holbrook Performance Parts was killed in his plane on Saturday, June 30th. He will be laid to rest 7/5/2012 at 3 p.m. in his home of Chattanooga Tennessee. Please keep his family in your prayers.

Subject: four years of the nigga has screwed America

Author:
jc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 10, 06:54:pm

Looking back thru the past 4 years, many "Whens" pop up. Read them all to better understand where we are going as a country.

WHEN - he refused to disclose who donated money to his election campaign, as other candidates had done, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he received endorsements from people like Louis Farrakhan, Muramar Kaddafi and Hugo Chavez, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - it was pointed out that he was a total newcomer and had absolutely no experience at anything except community organizing, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he chose friends and acquaintances such as Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn who were revolutionary radicals, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - his voting record in the Illinois Senate and in the U.S. Senate came into question, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he refused to wear a flag lapel pin and did so only after a public outcry, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - people started treating him as a Messiah and children in schools were taught to sing his praises, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he stood with his hands over his groin area for the playing of the National Anthem and Pledge of Allegiance, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he surrounded himself in the White House with advisors who were pro-gun control, pro-abortion, pro-homosexual marriage and wanting to curtail freedom of speech to silence the opposition, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he said he favors sex education in kindergarten, including homosexual indoctrination, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - his personal background was either scrubbed or hidden and nothing could be found about him, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - the place of his birth was called into question, and he refused to produce a birth certificate, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he had an association in Chicago with Tony Rezco - a man of questionable character and who is now in prison and had helped Obama to a sweet deal on the purchase of his home - people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - it became known that George Soros, a multi-billionaire Marxist, spent a ton of money to get him elected, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he started appointing White House Czars that were radicals, revolutionaries, and even avowed Marxist /Communists, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he stood before the Nation and told us that his intentions were to "fundamentally transform this Nation" into something else, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - it became known that he had trained ACORN workers in Chicago and served as an attorney for ACORN, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he appointed cabinet members and several advisers who were tax cheats and socialists, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he appointed a Science Czar, John Holdren, who believes in forced abortions, mass sterilizations and seizing babies from teen mothers, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he appointed Cass Sunstein as Regulatory Czar who believes in "Explicit Consent," harvesting human organs without family consent and allowing animals to be represented in court, while banning all hunting, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he appointed Kevin Jennings, a homosexual and organizer of a group called Gay, Lesbian, Straight, Education Network as Safe School Czar and it became known that he had a history of bad advice to teenagers, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he appointed Mark Lloyd as Diversity Czar who believes in curtailing free speech, taking from one and giving to another to spread the wealth, who supports Hugo Chavez, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - Valerie Jarrett, an avowed Socialist, was selected as Obama's Senior White House Advisor, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - Anita Dunn, White House Communications Director, said Mao Tse Tung was her favorite philosopher and the person she turned to most for inspiration, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he appointed Carol Browner, a well known socialist as Global Warming Czar working on Cap and Trade as the nation's largest tax, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he appointed Van Jones, an ex-con and avowed Communist as Green Energy Czar, who since had to resign when this was made known, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - Tom Daschle, Obama's pick for Health and Human Services Secretary could not be confirmed because he was a tax cheat, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - as President of the United States , he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, people said it didn't matter..

WHEN - he traveled around the world criticizing America and never once talking of her greatness, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - his actions concerning the Middle East seemed to support the Palestinians over Israel, our long time ally, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he took American tax dollars to resettle thousands of Palestinians from Gaza to the United States, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he upset the Europeans by removing plans for a missile defense system against the Russians, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he played politics in Afghanistan by not sending troops early-on when the Field Commanders said they were necessary to win, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he started spending us into a debt that was so big we could not pay it off, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he took a huge spending bill under the guise of stimulus and used it to pay off organizations, unions, and individuals that got him elected, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he took over insurance companies, car companies, banks, etc., people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he took away student loans from the banks and put it through the government, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he designed plans to take over the health care system and put it under government control, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he claimed he was a Christian during the election and tapes were later made public that showed Obama speaking to a Muslim group and 'stating' that he was raised a Muslim, was educated as a Muslim, and is still a Muslim, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he set into motion a plan to take over the control of all energy in the United States through Cap and Trade, people said it didn't matter.

WHEN - he finally completed his transformation of America into a Socialist State , people woke up--- but it was too late. Add these up one by one and you get a phenomenal score that points to the fact that Barrack Hussein Obama is determined to turn America into a Marxist-Socialist society. All of the items in the preceding paragraphs have been put into place. All can be documented very easily. Before you disavow this do an Internet search. The last paragraph alone is not yet cast in stone. You and I will write that paragraph.
Will it read as above or will it be a more happy ending for most of America ?

Don't just belittle the opposition. Search for the truth. We all need to pull together or watch the demise of a free democratic society. Pray for Americans to seek the truth and take action for it will keep us FREE. Our biggest enemy is not China, Russia, North Korea or Iran. Our biggest enemy is a contingent of politicians in Washington, DC . The government will not help, so we need to do it ourselves.

Question....will you delete this, or pass it on to others who don't know about Obama's actions and plans for the USA , so that they may know how to vote in November, 2012 and the ensuing years?

It's your decision. I believe it does matter. How about you?
WHEN - November 2012 comes, it will matter who you vote for!

Subject: LITTLE RIVER RACEWAY

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 31, 08:40:pm

Weekend At - Little River Dragway
Friday Nite STREET RACIN - Saturday Nite - E.T. BRACKET RACING
June 1 - Friday - Fast Friday, Open 6 pm, TT 7pm - Street Legal Fun & Grudge, Test & Tune, Bike & Import ShootOut ($50 to Win & Trophy). $10 Admission, Under 12 FREE - $10 To Race Includes ShootOut Entry.

June 2 - Saturday - 9th Summit E.T. Bracket Points Race. Competition in Top Eliminator, Modified Eliminator, Junior Dragster Eliminator, Street Eliminator. Open 3pm, TT 5pm, $15 Adult Admission. Under 12 Free.
AND DON’T FORGET - NEXT WEEKEND -
June 9 & 10 - It’s The
Texas’ HOT-ROD REUNION
“HEADS UP” TROPHY RACIN’- OLD STYLE E.T. BRACKET RACIN’
& “Run What Ya’ Brung” OPEN DRAGS
All Pre 1972 Dragstrip Action!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEADS UP CLASSES - Flatheads,6’s & 4’s - Street Coupe
& Sedan - Street Roadster - Hot Coupe & Sedan - Hot Roadster
Big Stock - Stock - Hot Street - Vintage Fuel Motorcycle
&“Run What You Brung” Exhibition Passes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E.T. Bracket Racing - $400 to Win Bracket A (0-7.99) - $300 to Win Bracket B (8.00 & up) - Both Brackets No Electronics Allowed
*Payout Based on 16 Car per Class Minimum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Racers May Enter Both Class & Bracket Racing - Complete Races Run Each Day. Entry $20 Per Class Per Day. *************************************************************
CHECK WWW.LITTLERIVERDRAGWAY.NET For Full Info!!!
Sonoco Racing Fuel available on site - Trackside Tailgate Spaces “While They Last”- Ice Chests & BBQ Pits “OK” - Your FUN PLACE TO RACE SINCE 1957

Subject: Little River Dragway May 18 2012

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 18, 12:48:pm

BIG TIME RACIN’ This Weekend At - Little River Dragway
Friday Nite STREET RACIN - Saturday & Sunday BRACKET RACIN”
AND “WILD Match Racin ACTION SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK WWW.LITTLERIVERDRAGWAY.NET For Full Info!!!
May18 - Friday - Fast Friday, Gate Opens 5pm, Staging Lanes Open 7pm - 1/4 mile Street Legal Fun & Grudge, Test & Tune. “Truck VS SUV” E.T. Bracket Race ShootOut ($50 to Win & Trophy) $10 Admission, Under 12 FREE - $10 To Race includes ShootOut Entry.
MAY19 - Saturday - 7th Summit E.T. Bracket Points Race. Competition in Top Eliminator, Modified Eliminator, Street Eliminator & Junior Dragster Eliminator.
(PLUS Ford Vs Chevy FUEL ALTERED Match Race!!) CHECK OUT THE PHOTO OF THESE “BAD BOYS” ON www.littleriverdragway.net
Open 3pm, Time Trials 5pm. $15 Adult Admission, Under 12 Free.
MAY 20 - Sunday - Summit E.T. Bracket Points Race. Competition in Top Eliminator, Modified Eliminator, Street Eliminator & Junior Dragster Eliminator. Open 9am, Time Trials 11am. $15 Adult Admission, Under 12 Free.
AND FOR SURE TELL EVERYBODY TO BE READY
June 9 & 10 - For The
Texas’ HOT-ROD REUNION
“HEADS UP” TROPHY RACIN’- OLD STYLE E.T. BRACKET RACIN’
& “Run What Ya’ Brung” OPEN DRAGS
All Pre 1972 Dragstrip Action!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEADS UP CLASSES - Flatheads,6’s & 4’s - Street Coupe
& Sedan - Street Roadster - Hot Coupe & Sedan - Hot Roadster
Big Stock - Stock - Hot Street - Vintage Fuel Motorcycle
&“Run What You Brung” Exhibition Passes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E.T. Bracket Racing - $400 to Win Bracket A (0-7.99) - $300 to Win Bracket B (8.00 & up) - Both Brackets No Electronics Allowed
*Payout Based on 16 Car per Class Minimum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Racers May Enter Both Class & Bracket Racing - Complete Races Run Each Day. Entry $20 Per Class Per Day. *************************************************************
Sonoco Racing Fuel available on site - Trackside Tailgate Spaces “While They Last”- Ice Chests & BBQ Pits “OK” - Your FUN PLACE TO RACE SINCE 1957

Subject: huntsville

Author:
hrc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 17, 09:16:pm

Photobucket

Subject: Texas Militia at work for America

Author:
jc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 09:37:am

Texas Militia Training Exercise Saturday March 24, and Sunday March 25, 2012 East of Lufkin, TX.

ATTENTION MILITIAMEN: The Texas Militia is having a by invitation only training exercise for rifle owning patriotic USA Citizens on private land on Saturday and Sunday March 24, & 25, 2012 East of Lufkin, Texas starting at 8 am. The training is free of charge. You are welcome to camp out with us on Saturday night to continue training with us Sunday.

We will have live rifle and pistol fire. We will have militia small unit light infantry combat training and force on force combat simulations using blank ammunition. After each battle we will have a debriefing to go over what we have learned from each combat simulation. Because our goal is to learn it doesn't matter which team wins each battle. The true winners are those who have learned something. We hope to have enough .223 and 7.62x39 blanks on hand for all participants but bring you own blanks if you have any. You can find places to order blanks by using an internet search engine. If you don't have a blank adapter you can cycle your rifle by hand after each shot.

We are not meeting just to sit around and talk. Our militia training requires physical exertion such as patrolling with a rifle and a battle load consisting of at least 4 to 6 spare loaded rifle magazines. No news media or journalists of any kind will be allowed. No alcohol, drugs, or illegal weapons will be allowed. Cell phones and cameras must remain in your vehicle.

We will practice ambushes, counter-ambushes, and patrolling. We will also have class room type training so bring a note book and a pencil too. Our force on force light infantry warfare training with blanks will be conducted as combat simulations to learn from not as games. In case of heavy rain we will train in a building too.

Bring your rifle, handgun, ammo, paper targets (or balloons to shoot), a battle load, web gear, camelbak or canteen, camping gear, folding or camp chair (if you don't want to sit on the ground), entrenching tool/folding shovel, what you want to eat, toilet paper, and your drinking water. Wear camouflage BDUs if you have them (or you can wear hunting camo if you don't have BDUs). Wear lace up jungle boots, combat boots or hunting boots. Bring a flashlight, and you can bring a Coleman lantern if you already have one. Bring a poncho in case of rain. If you don't have it all, bring what you can and collect what you don't have over time. For recommended militia gear see: http://kissata.homestead.com/equipmentlist.html

To get an invitation, maps, and directions to our militia training exercise send an e-mail to contact@texasmilitia.info telling us a little about yourself such as any previous militia, military, or law enforcement experience and tell us what city in Texas you live in or nearest to. You can bring your friends too but please be sure that they are rifle owning patriotic USA Citizens.

TEXAS MILITIA FIRE TEAMS

Fire Team Brazoria is recruiting and training patriotic militiamen in the Brazoria County, Texas area. Contact Fire Team Brazoria at: brazoriafireteam@yahoo.com

Fire Team Bronson is recruiting and training patriotic militiamen in the New Caney, Texas (Northeast Houston/Southeast Montgomery County) area. Contact Fire Team Bronson at: jmvolo@yahoo.com

Fire Team Centurion is recruiting and training patriotic militiamen in the Conroe, Texas area. Contact Fire Team Centurion at: chasmar11@yahoo.fr

Fire Team Dallas City Troop is recruiting and training patriotic militiamen in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area. See: www.dallascitytroop.org Contact Fire Team Dallas City Troop at: hq@dallascitytroop.org

Fire Team Diamondback is recruiting and training patriotic militiamen in the Odessa/Midland, Texas area. Contact Fire Team Diamondback at: sojournunlimited@gmail.com

Fire Team Liberty is recruiting and training patriotic militiamen in the San Antonio, Texas area. Contact Fire Team Liberty at: jbhawkins84@gmail.com

Fire Team Patriot is recruiting and training patriotic militiamen in the Lufkin, Huntington, Zavalla, Jasper, Woodville and Colmesneil, Texas area. Contact Fire Team Patriot at: contact@texasmilitia.info or phone: nine, three, six, - eight, nine, seven, - three, six, zero, three (and ask for Mike).

Fire Team Spartan is recruiting and training patriotic militiamen in the El Paso/West, Texas area. See: http://sdm.cogia.net Contact Fire Team Spartan at: hq@southwest-desert-militia.us

Fire Team Tarrant is recruiting and training patriotic militiamen in the Fort Worth, Texas area. Contact Fire Team Tarrant at: r2112101@peoplepc.com

If you want a militia fire team listing with your e-mail address posted on this website you can qualify for one by demonstrating your leadership ability by attending one of our militia training exercises with at least 2 men that are on your fire team or by having a militia training exercise with your fire team on private land that one of us witnesses.

Several of the militia fire teams listed above are much larger than just the 3 man fire team minimum and are actually at the squad, platoon, or greater strength but for reasons of operational security we are not listing their size.

[> Subject: Re: Texas Militia at work for America

Author:
larry hollifield
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 20, 03:41:pm

I need information and contact from somebody in my area

[> [> Subject: Re: Texas Militia at work for America

Author:
Iwa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 12, 08:36:pm

I am looking to connect with a militia group in my area of Tarrant County Texas please contact me with any related information. Thanks

Subject: To all Americans

Author:
hrc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 06, 08:45:pm

To All Concerned;

"The right of revolution is an inherent one. When people are oppressed by their government, it is a natural right they enjoy, to relieve themselves of the oppression if they are strong enough, either by withdrawal from it, or by overthrowing it and substituting a government more acceptable." Ulysses S. Grant, 18th President of the United States of America, said this reiterating a passage within the Declaration of Independence.

John F. Kennedy said, “Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.”

We, the People, do not want or encourage any acts of violence. The law is very clear to us as we have no misconceptions or skewed agendas that require an inventive interpretation of it. And our highest elected government leader is still not high enough to be above that law. The mood among the people is far more dangerous than is being portrayed by any media outlet within the United States. What is taking place in other countries such as Greece and across the Middle East is inching ever closer to our own shores.

Therefore,

We, the People, of the United States of America, standing united against tyranny and corruption, reaffirm our individual rights under the original U.S. Constitution, declare our freedom and privacy from intrusive government, and hereby announce demand for the immediate impeachment of President Barrack Obama for treason as well as indictments against Vice President Joe Biden, Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, Former Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, Sec. of DHS Janet Napolitano, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Harry Reid, and specific current/former members of Congress which voted in favor of the Patriot Act and the Affordable Health Care Act, on violations including, but not limited to, the following federal statutes:

18 USC 2381 - Treason

18 USC 201 (b)(1)(A) - Bribery of Public Official

18 USC 201 (b)(2)(A)

18 USC 1505 - Obstruction of Proceedings before Departments, Agencies, and/or Committees

18 USC 241 - Conspiracy to Deprive Citizens of Rights

18 USC 402 - Contempt

18 USC 1001 (a)(1) - False Statements

18 USC 371 - Conspiracy to Commit Fraud

18 USC 1031 (a)(1) - Fraud Against the United States

50 USC 1541-1548 - War Powers Resolution

Through the constant use of subversion, deception, fear, and what would seem to be the belief that citizens are ignorant to the founding documents, the U.S. Constitution has been continuously violated under Amendments I, II, IV, IX, X, XI, and XIV. The most obvious of these are the Patriot Act which encroaches heavily on citizens’ privacy guaranteed under Amendment IV and the Affordable Health Care Act, which itself has been deemed unconstitutional by the federal courts, but specifically violates Amendment IX and Amendment X of the U.S. Constitution.

The recent revelation of Project: Gunrunner of the ATF, where firearms were purposely provided to Mexican cartels, was also to increase fear within the public and provide a means to create legislation that would ultimately negate Amendment II of the U.S. Constitution, which guarantees a citizen’s right to bear arms.

Furthermore, the Federal Government has failed to enforce Amendment II which should overrule any state legislation that bars ownership and carry of a firearm to a law abiding citizen.

The labeling by the Department of Homeland Security of anyone holding the U.S. Constitution in high regard or having current/prior military service as “possible domestic terrorists” violates 18 USC 241 as it is a conspiracy to deprive citizens of rights under Amendments I, II, IV, and IX of the U.S. Constitution.

The common practice during legislative sessions of promising of special treatment and/or financial aid/compensation to secure the vote and/or support of an elected official by Congressional leaders violates multiple sections of 18 USC 201 regarding bribery of a public official.

Congressional members at any level of government who have fled jurisdiction while in session in order to prevent debate and/or passage of legislation are direct violation of 18 USC 1505 by obstructing proceedings.

Article 4; Section 2; Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution is clear and precise that the "citizens" of each State within the United States are guaranteed protections, but it does not however provide for "illegal immigrants" or even "resident aliens". Furthermore, Article 4; Section 4; Clause 2 guarantees each State within the United States protection from "invasion" and even "domestic violence" if requested. These two Articles are being violated through the failure to seal/protect the borders of the United States and enforce federal legislation regarding immigration.

The filing of a lawsuit directly against the sovereign State of Arizona to block legislation created to provide protection to its’ resident citizens is an indisputable violation of Amendment X of the U.S. Constitution.

The permission granted to the Mexican government to join in the aforementioned lawsuit is a violation of Amendment XI of the U.S. Constitution regarding a State’s sovereign immunity from being sued in federal courts by someone in another state or country.

The authorization for military action against Libya without the approval of Congress is a clear and direct violation of 50 USC 1541-1548, also known as the War Powers Resolution, which is grounds for immediate impeachment.

In addition to violations of the aforementioned War Powers Resolution, the direct assistance of admitted Al-Qaeda linked rebel fighters in Libya is a major violation of 18 USC 2381 and considered to be treason against the United States of America and its’ citizens.

The ongoing misappropriation of taxpayer monies to foreign nations without the consent of We, the People, including, but not limited to, the Palestinian leadership of Hamas, is also direct grounds under 18 USC 2381 for indictment of treason for providing aid and comfort to an enemy of the United States of America.

As determined in the investigation of Barack Obama's birth certificate and Selective Service records, Mr. Obama is guilty of conspiracy to commit fraud under 18 USC 371 as well as fraud against the United States under 18 USC 1031 (a)(1)

Albert Einstein said. “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who simply watch and do nothing.” Without true representation by the leaders we have elected, our last hope lies within ourselves. Now is the opportunity to bring these charges into the public eye so that they can be discussed by all Americans and debated in the open.

Our nation has stood tall for over 200 years. Yet in recent times, it has become the most hated on Earth. Not because of the citizens, but because of our government. It has grown beyond the limitations that our Founding Fathers meant for it, becoming overly intrusive into the lives of every American and beyond our borders as well.

We send billions of dollars to other nations while millions of Americans are jobless, homeless, and starving. Where is the help here? The U.S. Constitution provides guarantees to those citizens within the United States. It does not provide for foreign governments. Those guarantees are being ignored.

In a letter, Thomas Jefferson wrote to William Jarvis, “You seem to consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions; a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy...The Constitution has erected no such single tribunal...knowing that to whatever hands confided, with corruptions of time and party, its members would become despots.” As we see today, he was correct. Who can we trust to protect the people besides the people ourselves?

This pathway to self-destruction, upon which we are rapidly headed, will not end simply with a new president. It will only delay the inevitable. As with our forefathers, We must stand up together and rebuke those with personal agendas and promises with no fruition. We, as a nation, must rise up together as those before us did to establish a free America. We, the People, must finally learn from the lessons of our past and correct the mistakes of today, thus preserving a better tomorrow.

With hope for the future,

G. Stephen Manning

Cut and paste and pass it on

Archives: 12345678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.