VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Wednesday, June 19, 12:46:pmLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8] ]

WELCOME TO HOTRODCHAT.COM

This site is all about cars and racing where ever it takes place!

Post anything and everything, just please keep it close to clean.

Current local time

Click Here to see Report Cards

If you have questions or comments, feel free to
**E-mail me

http://texasmilitia.info/

Amendment II United States Constitution "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

BAD ECONOMY IS EQUAL TO MANY THIEF'S OUT LOOKING TO STEAL YOUR SHIT -BEWARE AND BE ON GUARD!

Subject: Hot Rodder's Coffee & Doughnut's

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 05:41:pm

Bring your Street Rod, Muscle Car, Antique Car or Truck out for Coffee & Doughnut's and Show Off you Ride and talk to other Gearhead's like yourself. We are looking for a big turnout and it will be alot of Fun so Don't miss out.

John Keating Chevrolet
FM 2100 & Hwy 90
Crosby, Tx 77532
(281)328-4377

9am-10:30am Saturday May 22, 2010
Price: Free
Subject: NIFTEE50EES

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 22, 11:55:am

Niftee 50ees
Classic Cruise News!

October 21, 2009

Niftee 50ees Classic Drive In
By: Randy Shannon

The countdown is on as the final four weeks are scheduled to end our 2009 season at Kroger's.

The Classic Car count for last Saturday night was 502 participants.

38 new participants registered for the first time.

The weather was tremendous and Classic Hot Rods purrrred with joy for the cool temperatures breezing through their grills of another Saturday night Classic Drive In.

Chrome Headers, Paint, and the rumble of the Great American Sound of thunder under the hoods. Those awesome V-8's!

With the many cars glistening under the bright lights, we thought we were in Vegas.

Better yet ..paradise.

Niftee 50ees >> http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/2009%2010-17%20Niftee50ees/?start=all

Good News!

We are happy to announce Rico's Mexican Grill is now open at the Niftee 50ees Classic Drive In.

This weekend, special discount coupons will be handed out at the show .

This is a welcome addition at the shopping center for another place to dine while attending Niftee 50ees.

NOVEMBERFEST
FREE CAR AND TRUCK SHOW
On Saturday, November 7, 2009

By: Mike Kern

The Foundation for the Retarded again presents its annual metric century bike ride and family festival and FREE Car and Truck Show from 10am to 3pm at our beautiful property in San Felipe, Texas. All participants of the car and truck show will receive one free BBQ lunch and will have there vehicle judged by the residents of the home.

The 20Th annual NovemberFest brings together friends, family, the community and many of The Center’s clients at a fun-filled festival at Willow River Farms. Car Show participants and bike riders can enjoy a festival reminiscent of those in small towns with a parade, clowns, games, entertainment, food, bands, hay rides, quilt raffle, auctions and artisan shopping. Typical attendance is 2,500+ people.

The primary mission of The Center is to help persons with mental retardation reach their full potential through specialized training and skill development. This is there major fund raiser for the year.

Directions: Drive west from Houston on Interstate 10 approximately 45 miles to the
San Felipe-Frydek exit. Proceed north on FM 1458 through the town of San Felipe for 2.7 miles. Turn left immediately after bridge over the Brazos River onto FM 3328 and continue 2 miles to Willow River Farms (on the left).

Host Car Club: American Pontiac Association

For more Information: Contact Mike Kern 713-410-3823

Space City Cruisers Fall Car Show Sat. Oct. 17th. 2009
By : Bob Wright

The Space City Cruisers Fall Car Show started the evening before the show with a spaghetti dinner prepared by Phyllis Thacker and a special pot of sauce by Andy Boyuka. Good thing I had my shoes tied REAL tight, or it would have knock my socks off, it was soooooo good! Other members brought some deserts to help pack down the spaghetti and meat balls. After stuffing our bellies it was time to stuff the goodie bags for the car show and hashed out any last minute instructions before leaving the lodge, knowing that we needed to get up a 5am the next morning to greet all of you fine folks with your spit shined cars. Click here: 10-16-09 SCC Workers Dinner Nite Before Fall Car Show pictures Saturday morning we awoke with unbelievable weather that you would die for. The air was dry and crisp that brought out that extra boost of energy that helped us to stir like ants in preparing for y'all's morning arrival. We knew we were in for a long day when you fine folks started showing up at about 7:30 with your Classic Cars & Rods for registration and teching. Everything was in FULL swing by 9 o'clock, with Arts & Crafts, Swap Meet & Car Corral, and the Evening Lions Club selling mouth watering food at their booth. The judges had their final meeting, after weeks of training for this show, left with a clipboard in hand to address each car & truck with the utmost consistency in each of the 35 Classes.The Judging Team At this point in time I had already taken 200 pictures and was just getting started. The cars and trucks kept coming in until our cut off time at noon. The crowds of car enthusiasts and spectators was overwhelming wandering around some 235 registered entries. The number of cars and trucks at this event broke the Space City Cruisers Fall car show record! With this in mind, we hope to break our all time car show record of 247 cars for both Spring and Fall shows with our Spring Easter show coming up April 3rd. 2010. This record could not have been achieved without your support as a participant , SCC Club Members sacrificed time, dedication and hard work! Also, the contribution of all our Loyal Sponsors, by which, NONE of this would be possible without there support. All proceeds go to The Vicki Harvey Gibson Memorial Scholarship Fund, Lions Camp in Kerrville Texas, the League City Police Department's Blue Santa program and numerous other youth programs throughout the Clear Lake area. Folks, I could raddle on and on how well everything came together for one of the BEST Space City Cruisers Car Shows in a long time, but now I'm going to let my pictures tell their story!! As you go through the pictures you will see I set them up in categories of Arts & Crafts, Swap Meet & Car Corral, Nothing but cars, Awards Presentation, and class winners. If you have a preference, you can go right to it!!! Take your time as you browse through all 612 pictures, I deleted a lot, and I missed a lot of activities, just can't be everywhere at one time. Hope I didn't loose you along the way, if I did, have a great weekend and safe cruisin' wherever you decide to go. Please mark your calendars for our 2010 Spring Car Show Sat. April 3rd.
Click here: 10-17-09 Space City Cruisers Extravaganza Fall Car Show Pictures

Bob Wright (camaro kid)

HOOTERS 10-17-09

"WOW" what a perfect night for a cruise-in. The nice weather brought out 120+
vehicles and a ton of spectators. At one time there were so many people in the
rows it was hard to walk down them. All seemed to have a great time. I had several
people talk with me about them hearing we were shut down. I do not know how
this got started but it just not true. A couple of weeks ago when it was raining
so bad, we did not come out and set up. There were a few cars that did come out
and were asked to leave. Again I remind everyone that if you are not in the coned
off area, you may be asked to leave or more. As long as the weather permits, I will
do my best to get out and have our area set up. Trash is becoming a problem again,
please we need everyone's help with this.
Keep it safe and hope to see all next week.

Fred Anthony
A & C Controls
P. O. Box 228
La Porte, Texas 77572-0228
(281) 478-4156
Fax: (281) 478-4173

CAR SHOWS

October 24th.. Sat. The Ultimate Pit Stop Auto and Cycle Event Gulf Greyhound Park,
La Marque TX Classic & Current Vehicles, Specialty Vehicles, Drifting, Racing Action,
Clunker Crush, Live Bands, Door Prizes. Same Car Club Entry 10-19 Cars $20 Each. &
20+ Cars $15 Each.--- Single Entry $25---- www.TheUltimatePitStop.net

October 24th. Sat. You are invited to attend the 15th. anniversary for the Street Rod Concept in
Clute, Texas. There will be Food, Band, Door Prizes, and a fun time for all. Time: 10AM to 6PM
For more information contact Ric King (Owner) 1979-265-3405

Oct. 24th. Sat. 2nd Annual Halloween Classic Car Show At The National Museum Of Funeral
History, 415 Barren Springs Dr., Houston, Tx. 281-804-0355 halloweencarshow@yahoo.com
Click here: 2nd Annual Halloween Classic Car Show Flyer by Niftee50ees

Oct. 24th. Sat. Cleveland FFA Alumni Classic Car Show & Motorcyle Fun Run Read Flyer For
Directions! Check in 8AM $25 & Fun Run $20 Rolinda 281-513-3581 or rolindameece@ymail.com
Click here: 10-24-09 Cleveland FFA Alumni Classic Car Show

Oct. 24th. Sat. Papa's On The Lake Car Show, At14632 Hwy 105 In Montgomery, Tx. Grab bags
First 20 Cars, Silent Auction, 50/50, More Info 832-661-4620 or William.Helmer@bakerhughtes.com
Click here: 10-24-09 Papa's On The Lake Car Show In Montgomery
Click here: 10-24-09 Papa's On The Lake Car Show In Montgomery, Tx

October 24th. Sat. First Annual DHL Charity Car & Bike Show At Brick Houser Tavern & Tap
12910 Northwest Frwy, Houston. $25 pre--$30 Day of. Proceeds to American Heart Ass.
Click here: 10-24-09 First Annual DHL Charity Car & Bike Show
Click here: 10-24-09 Registration Form For DHL Car Show

October 24th. Sat. 4th. Annual Corvette Show At The Fox-Hounds Pub & Grill 11470 Westheimer
Houston, Texas. More info 281-589-2122___ $30.00 Registration ___ Awards First 50 Registrants!!
Click here: 10-24-09 4th. Annual Corvette Show At Fox-Hounds Pub & Grill

October 24th. Sat. Deer Park United Methodist Church Fall Festival & Car Show At 1300 E 13th. St,
Deer Park 10-4 Registration Fee $10 --Includes Lunch--Clowns, Moon Walks, Pumpkin Carving, Bake
Sale, Art Show ---More Info. 281-930-1300
Click here: 10-24-09 Deer Park United Methodist Church Car Show

MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THIS SHOW!

October 31st. Sat. Mustang Club Of Houston Fall Open Car Show At Track21 (inside racing)
Parking Lot--- 4815 Highway 6 North, Just North Of Clay Rd. 8AM to 3PM,
FIRE EXTINGUISHER REQUIRED------- Click here: Mustang Club of Houston
Click here: 10-31-09 Mustang Club Of Houston Fall Open Car Show at Track21 (parking Lot)

STAY UP TO DATE!
I encourage everyone to visit either the Space City Cruisers Web Site spacecitycruisers.com for a quick look at the Calendar of Events Page (Car Shows, Cruise Nights, & Swap Meets) " ALL THE ABOVE IS THERE "

OR

Randy Shannon's Niftee50ees Click here: Niftee50ees.com for all the latest flyers & a complete insight of what is happen in and around Houston area each weekend! Click here: Map To Niftee50ees Drive-In At Krogers

While at these web sites, take a minute or two to look around, lots of things to see and information to help make life more enjoyable when setting out for a cruise or car show of your choice.

Safe Cruisin' Everyone
Bob Wright (camaro kid)

Camaro Kid
1960 283/230 hp Corvette Conv.
1967 RS-SS 350 Camaro Conv.
Click here: This Is My Baby
Click here: Bob Wright's Photo Albums
Click here: Space City Cruisers Web Site
If you can read this, thank a Teacher
If you are reading this in English
THANK OUR MILITARY
IN GOD WE TRUST

Before we go

A friendly reminder to send your Show Fliers for your upcoming events in " JPEG " format please.

We welcome everyone's fliers but we do need everyone's assistance to send them in the correct format.

If you need assistance with how to send them, please contact Molly or myself on how to prepare your fliers for proper postings.

All fliers that are sent in different formats require starting over from scratch on our end which is costly and time consuming to re create the fliers.

Please help Molly with the preparations before sending and thank you so kindly.

Have a wonderful weekend and a safe one as well!

Happy Roddin!

Randy, Molly, and Events Crew

Niftee50ees.com
Subject: 429 ford

Author:
richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 12:32:pm

have a 429 foord out of a 2ton truck i built a drag truck and put it in it with a c 6 with 2500 stall runnning a holly carb truck has been cut to pieces all metal removed that was possible and replaced with alum. motor is stock but still only runs a 10 in 1/8 mile whats up with this thing change dist.to hei 50000 volt better but not much also went with holly ele. fuel pump and regulator was told it was the retard timing dont want to go any further tilli get the light in what i need to do thanks richard from oklahoma
Subject: NIFTEE50EES EVENT

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 08, 01:28:am

Niftee 50ees
Classic Cruise News!

News from the North Side

The age old question when it comes to ..do we.. or do we not have the show?

Last Saturday night Mother Nature teased us for a bit, then waited for a few cars to show up and then decided to shower us with blessings above.

This time there was no let up and time to pack up was at hand in the rain.

So..the show again was awarded to the rain makers who took all honors as we scurry picking up our belongings.

We will try for this coming weekend as we head down the final stretch of our season with six weeks remaining.

Final show at Niftee 50ees is Saturday night, November 14, 2009.

The Classic Mustang Roundup will be re-scheduled for this coming weekend.

We have received several inquiries and phone calls in reference to our 6th Annual "Monster Classic Car Show" at Kroger's.

The show is scheduled for Halloween Night, Saturday, October 31.

We hope all will come enjoy as this is one of our best FUN shows of the season!

The parking lot will be totally reserved for Classic Cars Only for this rather large event as we will try and find enough parking for everyone.

6th Annual Monster Classic Car Show!

Click here >> http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/SHOW%20FLYERS/?action=view¤t=MonsterCarShowFlier2.jpg

Grace Care Center Classic Car Show
Re-Scheduled for this Sunday!

Niftee 50ees will be at Grace Care Center this Sunday October 11, 2009, from 2-4pm to promote another fun filled day for senior citizens.

Five Trophies, Free Food, and awards will be awarded for the car participants.

Our Good Time Oldies machine will be on hand for the tunes, costumes representing your favorite decade are welcome but not mandatory.

Dance couples are welcome!

Classic Cars from 20's thru 70's welcome

We need Twenty Cars ( 20 ) to show for this opening show!

Please contact us if you would like to participate and R.S.V.P.
Niftee 50ees
281-620-4987

This will be a fun show and a community service provided by Niftee 50ees.

Located on Huffmeister Rd. between Hwy 6 and Hwy 290.
Address : 9602 Huffmeister

Click here >> http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/SHOW%20FLYERS/?action=view¤t=GraceCareCenter.jpg

HMP News
By: John Mandabach
Outlaw Pro Mods, Pro Stock & Index Drag Racing! Sudden Impact has it all. Witness the Outlaw Pro Mods with their wild superchargers, huge amounts of nitrous, monster horsepower and long, smoky burn outs rip the drag strip apart at speeds from 0 to 190 MPH in 3 seconds!

Also, Bumper Dragging, Wheelie Popping, Tire Smoking, Hard Charging, Side by Side, Heads Up Index Drag Racing.

$1 Hot Dogs, $1 Beer & $1 Cokes!

Children 12 & Under are FREE!

Fun and affordable entertainment for the whole family.

Spectator Gates open at 4pm. Racing starts 6pm.

Visit WWW.HOUSTONMOTORSPORTSPARK.COM for more details.

News from the South Side

SPACE CITY CRUISERS NEWS LETTER
By: Bob Wright

Oct. 05 2009
The rains held off for all the car shows Saturday but Sunday was a different story. I'm a sucker for car shows that are put on for a good cause and the benefit for Kenneth Strine was my choice for this weekend over eight other car shows in our area. I sent the pictures out with a little write up Saturday evening and now I have a follow up on this since Saturday. I was informed by Ken's wife Charlene Strine that they have a web site for those of you that would like to keep abreast of how Ken is doing on his road to complete recovery. Our prayers are with you buddy!
Click here: 10-03-09 Kenneth Strine Benefit Car Show At Fuddruckers
Click here: Kenneth Strine Caring Bridge website "Welcome"
From 4pm Saturday until about 3pm Sunday was nothing but rain the entire time!! The weather cleared up at 3pm just in time for me to make the Courtney Benefit at Clear Lake Bowling Lanes with my old beat up Corvette for their 50's theme. It was my One Car Show for one special little girl. Elvis was the special attraction inside for all the family's and kids and he did come outside for a few photos with the car and Courtney!!
Click here: 10-04-09 Courtney's 1950's Rock And Bowl Benefit At Clear Lake Lanes
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/princesscourtney
Just got off the phone with Robin French, the Hooters and I assume that all the other Cruise Nights were a wash out on Saturday evening. So, no input from Fred Anthony or Rob Lamy!!

I want to thank David Strom Sr. for his write up and pictures of the Good Guys Show in Ft. Worth, Texas, job well done. Also have a plug for his upcoming Car show, my good friend Jim Meader with the awesome 1972 SS 502 Orange El Camino. He says you won't be disappointed if you come to his show in Pattison, Tx. Well we will find out, God willing and the creaks don't rise I'll try to make this show. The batteries on my camera will be at full charge, and has an anti break system built into the camera for those think they can BREAK IT!! Just give me a smile, I'll do the rest in my photo shop. LOL, I'm not going to bend your ear anymore (I'll bet I left something out), lets hope for some better weather for the weekend, and y'all have a safe cruise wherever you decide to go!!!

"Y'all Be GOOD"
Bob Wright (camaro kid)

Pictures & Good Guys Report From David Strom Sr.
Good morning Bob. We had a safe and almost trouble free trip to Good Guys in Ft Worth at the Texas Motor Speedway this past weekend. David Sr, David Jr, Jacob Strom, Kenneth Strom Sr, Mike Strom, Neal Padgett, and Chris Gillis met at my shop about 4:30 Friday morning. The plan was to leave NLT than 5:00 am. I drove the '55 Nomad and Jr drove the '62 Impala. We trailered Ken's '56 and Brian Ussery's '56 Nomad. (no overdrive in these two). We did not leave the shop until after 5:30 due to the torrential downpour that hit before 5:00.
I first "issue" hit us before we ever made it to I45! Jr ran over something on FM646 and knocked the shift linkage off of the transmission in the '62! (I know, don't say anything about how low it is,Don't want to hear it!) After a few minutes on the jack Mike had back in service and we pulled out (again) at about 6:17am.
Traffic through Houston was not too bad believe it or not. We ventured up I45 to the new BUC-EES at Madisonvlle. Wow! What a store, These guys got it figured out!
We arrived at our hotel,got unloaded, checked in, and grabbed some lunch. Made it over to the host hotel for our credentials and drove across the street to the event. Wow-what an event! There were lots of cars and little room. We idled around and squeezed into some spots. We have been to this event a few times and I think this is the most cars that I have seen there on a Friday afternoon. We looked and looked and admired until the 5:pm closing time., Made it back to the hotel for some rest and fresh cooked Fajita's (Thanks Mike and Neal) and a little liquid refreshments). The Fraziers from Houston joined us. We made some new friends around the hotel while admiring the other cars on the lot.
Next morning the plan was to leave the hotel by 5:30 to go get in line at the track so that we could get a choice parking/viewing spot. I think we left about 5:40 for the 10 minute drive..........there must have been 400 cars in line already! Wow! a little after 6:00 we were ushered in and we were fortunate to get our favorite spot on the main road on the right driving in! As Chris parked the '56 Nomad he sprouted a power steering leak. After it cooled and the sun came up (needed light to work) we discovered a crack on the hard line. Later that morning we ventured over to the Miller Welding booth and the staff there allowed Chris to use a machine to weld up the crack. Needless to say I think those Miller guys were impressed with Chris' skills. I know that I am!
As the day went on the clouds rolled in. A few times in the afternoon we got some heavy sprinkles and brief showers. Maybe just enough to roll the windows up. We stayed until 5:00 and watched as all rolled out. I would have to say the car and spectator count had to be the best that I have seen at this event. Lots of NEW stuff to see! And for the Rat Rod fans they just get better and better. As far as the swap meet I would have to say that it has grown substantially as well.
The rain came and came so we decided to load our cars and be ready fro the trip home on Sunday. We discovered a bad tire on one of the trailers so we changed that as well.. Sunday morning, rain, rain and more rain. We had our breakfast and headed South a little before 8:00 AM. The trip home was long and tiring with the rain. Jr had no wipers, (yeah Rain-X!) but we made it fine. We had a fairly short "dry run" between Madisonville and Huntsville but other than that it rained the whole way. (another great rest stop at Buc-ees!) We arrived at my shop around 1:30 and unloaded. Another FUN car event! You should'a joined us!
David Strom Sr.

Click here: David Strom Sr. - Good Guys Lone Star Oct. 2009 Pictures

Howdy all
The 4th Annual Pattison Car Show is this Saturday, October 10, in Pattison Texas. The show is held at the intersection of FM 359 and FM 1458, just 4 miles North of I-10 at the 1st Brookshire exit. It is held at the old Royal ECC campus where we have lots of room, shade, grass and playground equipment for the kids. We have 2 events with Clowns for the kids starting @ 10:30 so shine them up and bring them along. We also have the best car show food, a DJ with some old Rock &Roll tunes, really nice raffle and door prize items, a 50/50 pot benefiting Kids Unlimited (Kids w/Cancer)and all types of vendors. Bill Seitz did the art for our T-Shirts again this year and they are great. We have custom, one of a kind chrome and powder coated class trophies and large loving cups for the best of awards. There will be 25 classes this year with 3 awards in each class along with many other awards. If you have been to our previous shows you know our show is not your average car show, if this is your first time I guarantee you will not be disappointed, our community really turns out in support of this event each year, So plan to come out West and spend a day celebrating all types of Classic and Custom forms of transportation in the great little City of Pattison, Texas. If you need any more information please look at attached fliers or call me, Jim Meader Show Coordinator @ 281-794-0314 (SEE CAR SHOWS BELOW)
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Show.

CAR SHOWS
October 10th. Sat. 4th. Annual Pattison Car Show at Royal ECC School Campus
FM 359 @ FM 1458 Jim Meader 281-794-0314 or meader@consolidated.net or
www.pattisoncarshow.com or Click here: 10-10-09 Pattison Car Show Flyer

October 10th. Sat. Friends Car Show at the Friendswood Friends Church in Friendswood, Tx.
502 South Friendswood Dr. Entry $25, 8AM to 4PM, Door Prizes. Billy 281-388-2500
joyce@friendswoodfriends.org
Click here: 10-10-09 Friends Church Car Show In Friendswood

October 10th. Sat. Wesbound Cycles Presents God Speed 2009 Car Show at
CLC Championlife Center 3031 FM 2920, Spring, Tx. 281-850-3557
Click here: 10-10-09 God Speed 2009 Car Show in Spring, Tx.

October 10th. Sat. Humble's 8th. Annual Chilifest & Car Show at Humble Rodeo Pavilion At
S Houston Ave. & Clayton Parkway. 7AM to 3Pm--40 Classes-- $20 Entry-- Herb 281-852-4610
Click here: 10-10-09 Humble's 8th. Annual Chilifest & Car Show

Oct. 9th. 10th. & 11th. The 23rd. Annual Key To The Hills at Boerne Main Plaza in
Boerne, Texas. Oct. 9th-10th.& 11th. 23rd Annual Key to the Hills Rod Run in Boerne,Tx
Click here: WECOME TO THE PRIDE OF TEXAS CAR CLUB BOERNE, TEXAS

ALSO Mark you calendars for these car shows!!

October 17th. Sat. Space City Cruisers Extravaganza Fall Car Show, Swap Meet, Arts & Crafts &
4 X 4 Show & Shine at Walter Hall Park, 807 Hwy 3 North in League City Texas. 35 Car Classes
Click here: 10-17-09 Space City Cruisers Fall Car Show Flyer
Click here: The Ultimate Pit Stop Swap Meet & Car Corral Web Site
Click here: Walter Hall Park In League City, Tx.--Site Map
October 17th. Sat. In Association With The Space City Cruisers Extravaganza Car Show
Customs, Rods, Rats, Lead Sleds, Choppers & Bobbers Show Presented by MAGIC KUSTOMZ
A Must Read Flyer, More Info. magic@metalflakedrivein.com or Call 281-286-2106
Click here: 10-17-09 Magic Kustomz Show In Association With SCC Extravaganza Car Show

October 24th.. Sat. The Ultimate Pit Stop Auto and Cycle Event Gulf Greyhound Park,
LaMarque TXClassic & Current Vehicles, Specialty Vehicles, Drifting, Racing Action,
Clunker Crush, Live Bands, Door Prizes. Same Car Club Entry 10-19 Cars $20 Each. &
20+ Cars $15 Each.--- Single Entry $25---- www.TheUltimatePitStop.net

October 31st. Sat. Mustang Club Of Houston Fall Open Car Show At Track21 (inside racing)
Parking Lot--- 4815 Highway 6 North, Just North Of Clay Rd. 8AM to 3PM,
FIRE EXTINGUISHER REQUIRED------- Click here: Mustang Club of Houston
Click here: 10-31-09 Mustang Club Of Houston Fall Open Car Show at Track21 (parking Lot)

STAY UP TO DATE!
I encourage everyone to visit either the Space City Cruisers Web Site spacecitycruisers.com for a quick look at the Calendar of Events Page (Car Shows, Cruise Nights, & Swap Meets) " ALL THE ABOVE IS THERE "

OR

Randy Shannon's Niftee50ees Click here: Niftee50ees.com for all the latest flyers & a complete insight of what is happen in and around Houston area each weekend! Click here: Map To Niftee50ees Drive-In At Krogers

While at these web sites, take a minute or two to look around, lots of things to see and information to help make life more enjoyable when setting out for a cruise or car show of your choice.

Safe Cruisin' Everyone
Bob Wright (camaro kid)

Camaro Kid
THANK OUR MILITARY
IN GOD WE TRUST

News from the West Side

Two weeks to go! If you have not already registered please take the time to do so now!

Last year we had over 75 cars! Our goal this year is to top 100! There is PLENTY of room so please invite your car club members!

To be held Saturday, October 17th from 9:00AM to 2:00PM.

Registration is $15 and includes a commemorative T-Shirt.

Trophies will be awarded to the best in each category

The location is Grace Christian Church located at 2001 Greenbusch Rd in Katy TX 77494.

We will have a DJ on site and will also be serving up delicious hamburgers, hot dogs, and drinks!

Please visit us at http://www.gracechristian.cc/CarShow.html to register your car!

For questions you can email us at gcc.carshow@gmail.com or you can call Ed Winegar directly at:

Work 281-588-7105

Cell 281-799-7265

Sincerely,

The GCC Car Show Team

SPECIAL THANKS FROM NORTH HOUSTON KREWZERS'

Results of the

North Houston Krewzers’ Car Show

Benefiting

Kenneth Strine and Family

held

October 3, 2009

North Houston Krewzers’ Car Club would like to thank you for your support of our Fall Fandango Show benefiting Kenneth Strine and Family. Despite the threat of rain, you came out to give your support to Kenneth and his family. Kenneth is a strong survivor with a will to overcome whatever life throws his way. It was a thrill for everyone to see Ken drive his 1967 Camaro Race Car into the show area. Ken participated by picking a car to be given the Ken’s Choice award. Of course, he picked a great looking Camaro belonging to Frank Tarbert. Ken has made amazing progress but he still has a long road to full recovery, so keep him and the family in your prayers.

Officially, there were 60 cars that registered plus 13 North Houston Krewzers’ club member cars and some cars that came in too late to register. Thanks to the generosity of everyone, we were able to raise enough money from Sponsors, Registrations, Donations, 50/50 Jar, and the silent Auction to net $5,000.00 for donation to Kenneth and his family. Fuddruckers was kind enough to allow us to host this event in their parking lot and a percentage of the proceeds from their sales on Saturday, Oct 3rd is included in the donation to the Strine family.

On behalf of the North Houston Krewzers Car Club members, we thank each and everyone for your support of this successful benefit.

Before we go..

It goes without saying that more and more people are scratching to get car shows together.

We receive pleas every week to help out with the car shows and the craze for Classic Cars for exhibitions, shows, and many other activities.

The request below is no different.

It is not possible for us to meet everyone's request but, we can try and get the word out to those of you who would like to contribute or show your vehicle for various causes.

The following information relates to Krahn Elementary located in Memorial Chase subdivision.

Location 9502 Eday

Spring, TX 77379

We are told that FREE Food will be available for any car participant and 4 to 6 cars needed.

Cars will be secured and roped off

Exhibit time from 10am-12pm

Contact Katherine Hicks at 713-922-9751

Keep reviewing the web sites mentioned above for all the updates we receive.

We will try to keep everyone posted with events as we hear about them.

We would like to Thank Sonny Bennett for sending us this link to enjoy a few Classics!

Click here >>> http://www.59ford.com/carfriends/themountaintop.html

Have a wonderful week and forth coming weekend from all of us!

Sad News Just In

We just received this sad news from Charles Williams of the Houston Mopar Club.

TIMOTHY MEAUX, the owner of Mo Muscle Cars passed away, the funeral will be held Friday, October 9, 2009 at 1:00 P.M. at The Woodlands United Methodist Church in the Robb Chapel. He is survived by his wife Sherri and his four loving children. Here is a web site with more info:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houstonchronicle/obituary.aspx?n=timothy-meaux&pid=134064049#
Charles Williams

Our sincere condolences to the surviving members of the family..

Randy and Molly Shannon

Niftee50ees.com
Subject: NIFTEE50EES EVENT AND CALENDAR

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 01, 07:02:am

Niftee 50ees
Classic Cruise News!
October 1, 2009

Talk about a "Blast from the Past", this past weekend was just that with two full days of car shows.

The 26th Annual Longhorn Rod and Custom Show in Old Town Spring brought out some 500 hot rods, street rods, customs, cycles, trucks and classics of all descriptions.

Niftee 50ees Classic Drive In, Saturday night was awesome as well. Along with all our regular rodders, we had visitors from out of town from the Longhorn Rod and Custom Show in Old Town Spring.

Click here >> http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/2009%2009-26%20Longhorn%20Rod%20Run/

Click here >> http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/2009%2009-27%20Longhorn%20Rod%20Run/

Niftee 50ees Click below http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/2009%2009-26%20Niftee50ees/

We know many will be Cruisin the Coast this weekend and many attending the Good Guys round up in Ft Worth.

For those of you going out of town, we wish you the safest journey.

This Sunday October 4, 2009
2pm - 4pm

Again, we have been ask to assist another Retirement center show.

This Sunday we will need approximately 15 additional cars for a local show for a couple of hours.

Please R.S.V.P

Model A's to 70's cars only

Niftee 50ees will be on hand to play the oldies and host the event.

Trophies, Food, Costumes, Participant Rewards, Dance Contest
and a lot of fun.

Dress attire from the 30's thru 70's invited to match your car but not mandatory.

This is a pre seasonal Halloween / Blast from the Past fun event for the senior citizens of Grace Care Center.

This is a very nice facility!

For more information please contact Lil or Niftee 50ees
for more information

281-587-0449

Grace Care Center
9602 Huffmeister
Houston, TX 77095

Sponsored by: Niftee 50ees

Click here >> http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/SHOW%20FLYERS/?action=view¤t=GraceCareCenter.jpg

Click here for info >> http://gracecarecypress.com/cypresstexasnursinghomes.html

Niftee 50ees this weekend
Niftee 50ees Classic Mustang Roundup!

An invitation to all Classic Mustangs are invited to Niftee 50ees from Billy Watson of Classic Mustangs of Houston.

Billy will be co ordinating the round up to gather the Classic Pony's for a reserved section of the parking lot in a corral of Stangs all parked together.

According to Billy there as been 48 Mustangs committed so far participating in this gathering and still looking for more.

So, if you have a Classic Stang and want to participate please contact Billy Watson at Classic Mustang of Houston at to add you to the list!

Billy Watson
Classic Mustang of Houston
281-587-0449

This Weekend
North Side

Thanks with your work to get the word out about car shows. In this weeks newsletter would you include a reminder about the North Houston Krewzers car show on Saturday, October 3rd. Here is the information.

October 3, 2009

The North Houston Krewzers' Club
Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show
Benefiting Kenneth Strine and Family
Fuddruckers Greenspoint Parking Lot at 403 Greens Rd
All Vehicles Welcome
See Flyer on this website.

Tom Pate, President North Houston Krewzers
713-805-3876

More
Fun & Affordable Entertainment for the Whole Family! Come out and support Mothers Against Cancer and Texas Children's Cancer Center.

Houston Motorsports Park has the best Hard-Chargin', Fender Bangin', Paint Swappin', Wall Slammin', Race 'Em or Wreck Em' Asphalt Short Track Racing in Texas!!

$5 General Admission Tickets are available at any Houston Fiesta store!

Feature Races:
NASCAR Fiesta Late Models - "Jani-King 50"
NASCAR Cricket Modifieds - "King of Clean 40"
Pro Trucks - "Ram Rod Trucking 30"
Pro Stocks
Limited Modifieds
EcoStocks & Bandoleros

Children 12 and under are FREE.

$1 Hot Dogs, $1 Beer and $1 Cokes!!

Gates open 5pm. Racing starts at 6pm.

Visit http://www.houstonmotorsportspark.com/ for more details.

SPACE CITY CRUISERS NEWS
by Bob Wright

"WOW", is an under statement on how many car shows their are in the month of October. My count is at 29 and probably will have some more before the month is over. Just for this weekend alone is 7 shows in this area that I have listed below. I don't know if y'all have ever heard the term "Indian Summer" but this reminds me of this kind of weather that we are experiencing right now. Cool one day warm and hot the next, but then again, nobody has weather like we do here on the Gulf Coast of Texas. Oh, "I've got another name for it alright"!!! Anyway, it sure is nice to know we have some cooler weather on the way for the busy month of October. Wherever you decide to go, drive safely, enjoy your surroundings of your good friends and new friends with the same interest in Classic Cars and Street Rods. Y'all be good, safe cruisin' folks.

Hooter's Cruise In

Sat. Sept. 26th.
by Fred Anthony

Humid, Muggy with little to no breeze even after the sun
went down is the best way to describe this Saturday night.
Still there were 130+ vehicles show up for a night of talking
and looking. Most were regulars but I did see several cars that
I have not seen before. The photo shoot didn't quite go as hoped but management did get two Ladies out. It was later than planned
and we lost most of the natural light. Have not seen the the
pictures yet, because when Robin and I got back to the house
from the cruise-in we found that our A/C had gone out. To hot
in the house for Robin to process the photos. Hope to have the
A/C up by Monday. Robin will let Bob know when the photos
will be posted. There are still people that insist on parking out
side of the cones with plenty of parking spaces inside of the
cones. We have done our best to warn these people that the
police will be ticketing or towing these vehicles. We had a very
large crowd of spectators with young kids this week and a lot
of them would drive through the crowd making it very dangerous
for these young kids and our vehicles . We need all of your
help to get more cones to block of the rows of our cruise-in.
We did put out a equipment donation can but got little response.
We figure 25 more cones are needed to block off the rows and
that is a cost of about $250.00 that I can not afford as I already
have over a $1,000.00 invested in the equipment. It has been
suggested to ask the store manages to put up the money for
the cones. This is all of our cruise-in and I feel we should be
the ones to support it. There was one older car that still has
a 6 volt system that could not get it started. We all tried to help
but to no avail. We all hope this car got home safe.
Keep it safe and hope to see all next week.
Click here: 09-26-09 Hooters CN pictures by Robin (aka shibalady)

Fred Anthony
A & C Controls
P. O. Box 228
(281) 478-4156

Chick-Fil-A Cruise In

We had a GREAT turnout this past Saturday night at the Kemah Chick-Fil-A and Home Depot parking lot. We had over 100 cars at any one given time come in and hang out and shoot the breeze. We decided after last week that we would start out filling in The Home Depot lot first and as we grow then the overflow can utilize Chick-Fil-A's lot as needed. The weather was decent for a change compared to the rest of the past week and for our third week of trying to get this started up again we had a good amount of cars and other vehicles show up. We had two trikes, a Ferrari, lots of Mustangs, Camaros and Corvette along with some pick-ups and a lot of neat old rides that I have not seen in a long time. It was nice to see some of the cars and people that used to hang out show back up again and with EVERYONES help and input we can turn this back into a lot of fun. The Millers purchased some cones so that we could mark off the area that we are going to use so that we don't violate Targets side of the lot and as long as everyone works to get this going we should have a good time. Just remember to leave the alcohol and attitudes at home, bring the family and come have a good time! See you all next week!
Click here: Chick-Fil-A Cruise Night Pictures In Kemah by Rob Lamy

Rob Lamy

Kemah Classic Automotive

281-678-7171

Long Horn Rod Run In Spring, Tx. Sept. 26-27
Here is some real nice pictures of the Lonestar Rod Run In Spring this last Weekend
by David Strom Sr. Another photo shooter getting better with age, (like a fine wine)
Click here: Lonestar Rod Run In Spring-- Pictures by David Strom

CAR SHOWS
October 3rd.Sat. The North Houston Krewzer's Car Club Fall Fandango Car Show
Benefiting Kenneth Strine. At Fuddruckers--Greenspoint, 403 Greens Rd, Houston, Tx.
Please Read Both Flyers Especially The Botton Of Entry Form!!
Click here: 10-03-09 Fall Fandango Car, Truck Show Benefiting Kenneth Strine
Click here: Entry Form Fall Fandango Car, Truck Show Benefiting Kenneth Strine

October 3rd. Sat. The 8th. Annual Wallis Fine Rides Autofest at The Guardian Angel Catholic Church
Just off Hwy 36 on Fm 1952 in Wallis. cityhall@wallistexas.org or 979-478-6712
Click here: 10-03-09 8th. Annual Wallis Fine Rides Autofest Flyer
Click here: 8th. Annual Wallis Fine Rides Autofest Web Site

October 3rd. Sat. Kemah Board Walk Open Car Show Hosted By The
North Galveston County Chamber of Commerce Click here: North Galveston County Chamber
Ph. 281-534-4380 Click here: 10-03-09 Kemah Boardwalk Classic Car Show
Click here: 10-03-09 Kemah Coastal Artist Festival In Conjuntion With Car Show

October 3rd. Sat. Third Annual Silverado-Kingwood Classic Car Show & Sock-Hop At The
Silverado Senior Living 22955 Eastex Fwy, Kingwood Tx. 9am to 2pm 281-312-2526
Click here: 10-03-09 Third Annual Silverado-Kingwood Classic Car Show & Sock-Hop

October 3rd. Sat. The Upper Room Presents The First C3 Events, Cars, Chili,
And Crafts At magnolia High School more info Dawn 281-259-6860
Click here: 10-03-09 The Upper Room Presents The First C3 Event's Car Show

October 3rd. Sat. Hot Rod Rumble Car Show At Ray's Bar & Grill, FM 1774 Just 4 Miles
North of Magnolia. Cash Prizes, Pin Up Girl Contest More info. 936-443-9658
Click here: 10-03-09 The Hot Rod Rumble Car Show In Magnolia

October 4th. Sun. Antique Car Show At Grace Care Center of Cypress-- 9602 Huffmeister,
Houston Tx. Cars From 1914 to 1970, Door Prizes, From 2-4PM --, Info. 281-463-9001
Click here: 10-04-09 Antique Car Show At Grace Care Center of Cypress

ALSO Mark your calendars for:

October 17th. Sat. Space City Cruisers Extravaganza Fall Car Show, Swap Meet, Arts & Crafts &
4 X 4 Show & Shine at Walter Hall Park, 807 Hwy 3 North in League City Texas. 35 Car Classes
Click here: 10-17-09 Space City Cruisers Fall Car Show Flyer
Click here: The Ultimate Pit Stop Swap Meet & Car Corral Web Site
Click here: Walter Hall Park In League City, Tx.--Site Map
October 17th. Sat. In Association With The Space City Cruisers Extravaganza Car Show
Customs, Rods, Rats, Lead Sleds, Choppers & Bobbers Show Presented by MAGIC KUSTOMZ
A Must Read Flyer, More Info. magic@metalflakedrivein.com or Call 281-286-2106
Click here: 10-17-09 Magic Kustomz Show In Association With SCC Extravaganza Car Show

AND

October 31st. Sat. 6th. Annual Halloween Poker Run by Texas Gulf Coast Corvette Club In
Conjunction With The Space City Cruisers Car Club.
Click here: 10-31-09 6th Annual Halloween Poker Run Flyer

STAY UP TO DATE!

OR

Safe Cruisin' Everyone
Bob Wright (camaro kid)

Camaro Kid
THANK OUR MILITARY
IN GOD WE TRUST

Before we go

The past week has been a challenging one and the future shows will be the same with all that is going on.

Plenty of shows, rod runs, and cruise ins are planned.

Choose and participate and remember to enjoy life with your friends, family and street rod!

Keep checking the web sites and ticker tape for updates!

Have a safe weekend and ..

Happy Roddin!

Niftee50ees.com
Subject: Rich Christensen's Armdrop Live Coming to HMP

Author:
HMP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 10:24:am

Rich Christensen, creator and host of TV’s “Pinks All Out™”, brings his no holds bar, world famous style of racing to Houston Motorsports Park on November 6th & 7th, 2009. If you like his TV shows then you’re going to love ArmDrop Live™ you do not want to miss the non-stop, heads up grass roots racing action narrated by Rich Christensen himself.

If you don’t think this event isn’t nationally broadcast, think again. Just type in “ArmDrop Live” on any internet search engine for YouTube™ and check out the events that have taken place across the country & Canada and you will see what everyone is talkin’ about.

Trust us when we say YOU WILL BE BROADCAST NATIONALLY. In all reality, this race will actually be broadcast INTERNATIONALLY, world-wide if you will, on one of the single most powerful mediums in the world today…YouTube™! But this time you’re the producer of the show!

So come out and see hundreds of the areas Baddest rides and drivers competing for Big cash prizes.

ArmDrop Live™ and Rich Christensen only comes to Houston Motorsports Park once more this year. When the final car goes down the strip, Rich will be available to sign autographs and have his picture taken with fans and racers. RACER REGISTRATION AND GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS GO ON SALE OCTOBER 1ST!! DON'T DELAY...RACER REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 250 ENTRIES. Click below for more information:

Subject: Houston Motor Sports Park

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 25, 04:34:pm

This Saturday, September 26th, Houston Motorsports Park hosts the TXDRL Drag Wars featuring Battle of the Backhalves, Texas Tuff Street, Texas 8.5 Outlaws, Strictly Street, Pro Index and Texas Match Racing!

Fun and Affordable Entertainment for the Whole Family with $1 Hot Dogs, $1 Cokes, & $1 Beer!

Gates open at 4:00 PM

Adult General Admission $15

Free Admission for Children 12 and Under
Subject: Niftee 50ees

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 24, 07:34:am

Niftee 50ees
Classic Cruise News!

September 23, 2009

News from the North / Northwest Side

Overcast skies and a little cooler weather brought out the Street Rodders in volume as the parking lot was filled with classic cars!

Officially the count was at 358 with late arrivals pushing us to the near 400 mark.

Over 85 New registers have signed up over the past two weeks with new participants and or new cars.

Thank you for your interest in our events!

Our thanks to Louetta Automotive for Co-sponsoring the Annual Ainsley Court Retirement center and to all of the Classic Car owners who participated for a great cause.

Very Nice trophies were given away to the top three participants chosen by the senior citizens.

They were delighted and very appreciative to the car owners for taking the time to recognize their
dream of seeing some of the cars they cherished in their days of youth.

To our participants we say Thank You!

Click here >> http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/2009%2009-20%20AINSLEY%20COURT/

Houston Corvair Club
Our Thanks to the Houston Corvair Club for inviting the Niftee 50ees Sound Machine to their special show this past weekend!

Many Corvairs reflecting a simpler time were there and sponsored by Advanced Gas located on 610 Loop South.

We dug out the oldies and also scarfed down a few Hot Dogs and special baked cookies by some of their club owners.

It was fun and the invite was appreciative from Molly and me.

Thanks guys for your support to Niftee 50ees !

Click here >> http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/2009%2009-19%20CORVAIR%20MEET/?start=0

This Weekend!

Long Horn Rod and Custom Show / Old Town Spring

This weekend the 26th Annual Long Horn Rod Show will again be hosting their event in Old Town Spring.

As of this writing, all is on for this two day event with hundreds of Classic Cars in attendance as always!

We would like to Thank them for inviting our support for this show as we provide the Good Time Oldies for this Big Event!

Many fine Street Rodders and Classic Car owners in this organization who are also supportive to Niftee 50ees.

Chick Fil A FM2920 @ Kuykendahl

Chick Fil A would like to invite some of the local Street Rodders and Classic Car owners to their facility this Friday night for Classic Car appreciation night.

All car owners will receive a FREE meal for exhibiting your classic cars at their facility and has contacted Niftee 50ees and our followers to come and enjoy!

It is also considered a warm up to the Long Horn Rod and Custom Show for Old Town Spring.

Special parking will be provided at the rear for the car owners.

Chick Fil A appreciates the Classic Cars and support from Niftee 50ees.

Exhibit time 6pm-8pm

Chick Fil A
5905 FM 2920
( Just East of Kuykendahl beside Lowe's )
Spring,TX 77388

Click here >> http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/SHOW%20FLYERS/?action=view¤t=ChickfilA.jpg

SPACE CITY CRUISERS NEWS LETTER 09-22-09
By: Bob Wright

The weather was halfway decent this last weekend for me to venture out and see some folks I hadn't seen in awhile. First stop was Hooters Saturday evening with a good turn out of 180 plus cars in the parking lot. Good to see Fred, Jim, Sal and Robin all doing their part to help make this cruise night a success. They were going to have a meeting Sunday with management on new parking arrangements for that area, as of yet, haven't heard any word how that went. Please read Fred's e-mail below concerning rules that must be adhered too for Hooters Cruise In to continue. Also, Robin has some pictures for y'all to look at. My next stop was the Bayou City Cruisers Car Show at Clear Lake Park on Sunday. To my surprise, their was a lot of the same cars that I saw at Hooters here at this show, so people are getting out more with Fall approaching. I would estimate that they had a good turn out of about 130 cars give or take. I thought that when I left the house this was going to be a half decent cool day, boy was I wrong, the humidity was a killer if you weren't in the shade. I was hotter then a road lizard taking pictures and taking with folks I hadn't seen in awhile. Along with my pictures below I've included a link to Brian Starr's pictures that he sent me. Between the two of us, you should see a good picture of your ride. Ran into Mike Miller and we discussed the Chick-Fil-A Cruise Night in Kemah on how it is trying to make a come back. Mike said that more and more cars are gradually showing up each weekend. They have decided, instead of parking right there along side of Chick-Fil-A, it is best to move ALL the cars to Home Depot parking lot. Their is not all that much room at Chick-Fil-A, and to keep the cars from over flowing into the Target parking area (which is a NO NO), it would be best to move everyone over to Home Depot. Rob Lamy of Kemah Classic Automotive sent me input on his observation of the Chick-Fil-A Cruise In, please take the time to read, which is also below. I would like to put everyone's name in print that I talked with, but I wouldn't ever get this News Letter out to all you fine folks out there. We have a lot of choices in car shows coming up in the next couple of months, and their is no excuse for not being informed if you take the time to view Click here: Space City Cruisers Calendar of Events Page at Space City Cruisers Web Site, spacecitycruisers.com
I'm out of here folks Safe Cruisin', and Y'all take care!!!

Click here: 09-20-09 Bayou City Cruisers Car Show pictures by Bob Wright

Click here: 09-20-09 Brian Starr's Pictures At Bayou City Cruisers Car Show

Hooter's Saturday night Cruise-In Sept. 19th. 2009
by Fred Anthony
To start I would like to clear up some of the rumors that are going around. We are not shut down, as shown by the 180+ vehicles that were out last night. As far as the Webster Police being out, we are the ones that requested them to come out. We have had several meetings with the police and they still want to see us out there. At the Webster Police request, we have started coning off a section of the parking lot for our use. This is done because until now all that come out were considered one group which included the ones that cause the problems. (We all know the ones I'm referring to) but with the coned off area it separates us form the problems. We need all of you to help with this and park within the coned area. Any vehicles outside the coned area will be asked to leave by the police with the possibility of being towed and the vehicle being impounded. They still has been some drinking and it has to stop. We were informed last night by the police that the warning have gone on long enough and they will now start ticketing people caught drinking. Jim, Sal, Robin and I are working hard to keep our cruise night going and keep it safe for everyone. We have had complaints from the Room Store about parking and in all fairness to the Room Store they have the right to want parking for their customers. For the time being we have shifted our area over more towards Floyd's Seafood to keep the row in front of the Room Store open. Jim has been in meeting with the managers of Hooter's and Floyd's and they are working with us to keep our cruise night. We now have permission to use the restrooms at Floyd's as well as Hooter's. We are working with the Hooter's and Floyd's to set up a meeting with the property management company to set up an area that will be large enough for all of the cruise-in vehicles and keep all the store owner happy as well. We hope all will understand and be patient while we are trying to get all of these issues worked out. With having to cone off the area we can park in, it is taking all the existing equipment we have to the limits and I can not afford to put out any more for more cones so starting next Saturday there will be a can out for anyone that would like to donate to the purchase of some more cones and equipment to use to help keep the area safe. Our photo shoot with the Ladies of Hooter's that was scheduled for this month was put to the side while these issues were worked out. I am meeting with Hooter's today to confirm we still can get the shoot set up for next Saturday weather permitting. If the weather holds it looks like the photo shoot will be on. Keep it safe and hope to see all next week.
Click here: 09-19-09 Robin's (Shibalady) Pictures At Hooters Sat. Night Drive In

Fred Anthony
A & C Controls
P. O. Box 228
(281) 478-4156

09-19-09
Here are a few pictures from Chic-Fil-A last night. We had a decent turn out and next week we hope to have even more. The Millers along with the management of Chic-Fil-A worked very hard to get everyone set up to have some fun talking about their rides. If we can all work together with each other and with Chic-Fil-A and Home Depot I think we can get this fun cruise going again. All we need is everyone to try and get along, have some fun, leave the alcohol at home where it belongs and bring the whole family!

Thanks Click here: 09-19-09 Chick-Fil-A Cruise Night 4 Pictures

Rob Lamy/Dennis Easley

Kemah Classic Automotive

281-678-7171

Here is a Cruise Letter for those of you that enter & follow the events of the Keels & Wheels Show in Seabrook, Tx. Click here: Keels & Wheels Cruise Letter Sept 17th.

CAR SHOWS
Sept. 25th Friday Niftee50ees Short Fun Run To Chick-Fil-A At 5905 FM 2920 @ Kuykendahl Next To Lowe's Free Food To Rodders 20 Classic Cars Needed! 6PM to 8PM
Click here: 09-25-09 Niftee50ees Short Fun Run To Chick-Fil-A

Sept. 26th. Sat. Horses & Horsepower Car Show (Rain Date) At Pearland Bowling Center, 3412 East Broadway, Pearland Tx.--- Ron 281-804-4211 ron.mitchel@gmail.com
Click here: 09-26-09 (Rain Date) Horses & Horsepower Car Show

Sept. 26th. Sat. Rock-n-Roll Dance Party & Classic Car Show at The American Legion Post 409 In Front Of Elington Airport On Hwy 3 Live in Person Adam Burchfield "The Octanes Carly 713-806-5715
Click here: 09-26-09 Rock-n-Roll Dance Party at The American Legion Post 490

Sept. 26th. Sat. Astros Fall Classic Car Show At Minute Maid Park ( A Must Read Flyer) Entry Fee Has Been Dropped To $30 (about time) Show starts at 3PM Arrive By 2PM Limited to 50 Cars!
Click here: 09-26-09 Astros Fall Classic Car Show At Minute Maid Park

Sept. 26-27 – 26th Annual Long Horn Rod Run in Old Town Spring, Texas –
Reg Sat 8 to 4PM – Sun 8 to Noon
http://www.oldtownspring.com/longhorn_rodrun.htm - Click HERE for Flyer

STAY UP TO DATE!

OR

Randy Shannon's Niftee 50ees Click here: Niftee50ees.com for all the latest flyers & a complete insight of what is happen in and around Houston area each weekend! Click here: Map To Niftee50ees Drive-In At Krogers

Safe Cruisin' Everyone
Bob Wright (camaro kid)

Camaro Kid
THANK OUR MILITARY
IN GOD WE TRUST

Before we go

Our thanks again for all the support and attendance from everyone.

Also our thanks to Bob Wright for his efforts in keeping all of us informed with information that takes a lot of work to put together every week.

To everyone out there, please enjoy your time with family, friends, pets, and your Street Rod!

We leave you now with a Fun Link sent to us from Dennis Sampson.

Just click on any subject to enjoy a few vintage clips from yesterday.

Click here >> http://www.upchucky.com/

Have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Roddin!

Niftee50ees.com
Main index ] [ Archives: 1234567[8] ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.