VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Wednesday, June 19, 12:43:pmLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

WELCOME TO HOTRODCHAT.COM

This site is all about cars and racing where ever it takes place!

Post anything and everything, just please keep it close to clean.

Current local time

Click Here to see Report Cards

If you have questions or comments, feel free to
**E-mail me

http://texasmilitia.info/

Amendment II United States Constitution "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

BAD ECONOMY IS EQUAL TO MANY THIEF'S OUT LOOKING TO STEAL YOUR SHIT -BEWARE AND BE ON GUARD!

Subject: Niftee 50ees

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 26, 08:07:am

Niftee 50ees
Classic Cruise News!

February 25, 2010

Fellow Street Rodders,

Hello again and welcome to a new season of Street Rod Fun!

We welcome fans from Canada to our weekly news letter and hope they enjoy our services and web site.

We recently received a Show Flyer from Canada inviting the early rods south of the border to come join them.

In turn, we invited them to journey down south to Texas to visit us for the Niftee 50ees Classic Drive In!

I am sure the invites are grateful both ways but I'm waiting to see just how many will take up the invitation either way.

Now more news..

We are busy as spring bees around a new bee hive trying to put the final touches to our spring opener show at Lone Star College-North Harris.

Lone Star College-North Harris is located at the following address.

I have also included a " Google" link for our readers to click on to find the best way to the college.

After clicking on the link, simply type in the provided address in the search box and then navigate to plan your best route.

Tech Fest 2010

Lone Star College- North Harris
2700 W.W.Thorne Drive
Houston, TX 77073

The entrance to Lone Star College is off Aldine Westfield Rd. just two red lights south of FM 1960.

There are several different back roads to take that will get you to Lone Star College- North Harris

Many may be more familiar with the old name as North Harris County College.

Click here to google >>http://maps.google.com/

If all goes well and weather permitting, this will be as big or bigger than Vintage Park last year!

We certainly have more parking and expecting some 25 to 30 exhibitors with maybe more!

"The James Garner Band" will be on stage

"Skeeter" The Texas Car Doctor will be broadcasting live on KSEV 700 AM from the show.

Over 75 Bar BQ vendors will be participating for a Bar BQ cook off.

Other refreshments and food services will also be on hand.

Outside vendor spaces are available and we do have a few spaces inside of the Tech Building for exhibitors to display as well.

We have reserved approximately 15 to 20 limited single bay parking exhibits for those who wish to exhibit specialty street rods or race cars. You will have a stand alone parking exhibit to show your car allowing your doors, hood, trunk and any displays you wish to exhibit in these spaces.

All classic car clubs or groups should arrive together so you may park together on the parking lots.

The following exhibitors have confirmed their attendance to date:

Competition Sales, Edelbrock, MSD Ignition, Air Ride Technologies, Flow Master, Dynamat, Milodon, RCI, Autometer, Mr. Gasket, B&M Performance, Hurst, Professional Products, Tuff Stuff, ARP, Bruce's Rod Shop, Gulf Coast Soda Blasting, Auto Express, and many, many more to be announced as we confirm.

We are expecting MSD Ignition to provide their 18 Wheeler for this event!

Exhibitors will be allowed to set up their displays on Friday night for those who wish to do so.

ALL exhibitors must secure their tents and displays firmly!

Otherwise your exhibit must be set up and completed by 9 am on Saturday, March 27, 2010.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gates open at 7am to 10am for street rod arrivals

Exhibition and event 10am to 3pm

Departures 3pm to 5pm

Over night security will be on the premises Friday night provided by the Lone Star College Police Dept.

We are inviting all Classic Street Rods to come join us from the state of Texas to this one.

Approximately 1,000 spaces can be accommodative for this event in Classic Rods!

Let's hope for great weather and..

Let's bring em on!

Proceeds will benefit the Lone Star College - North Harris with tuition and scholarship funds for future auto technicians

Entry $10.00 per car

HMP Opens
John Mandabach

Fun & Affordable Entertainment for the Whole Family! NASCAR racing returns on February 27th to HMP with the NASCAR Whelen All American Series.

Featuring:

NASCAR Fiesta Late Models

NASCAR Cricket Modifieds

NASCAR 360 Trucks

Plus: Pro Stocks, Ecostocks & Bandoleros

Houston Motorsports Park has the best Hard-Chargin', Fender Bangin', Paint Swappin', Wall Slammin', Race 'Em or Wreck Em', NASCAR racing in Texas! Plus walk on the race track, meet the drivers and get autographs during intermission!

$5 General Admission Tickets are available at any Houston Fiesta Mart store!

Children 12 and under are FREE.

$1 Hot Dogs, $1 Beer and $1 Cokes!!

Gates open 5pm. Racing starts at 6pm and usually ends by 10pm.

Space City Cruisers
Bob Wright

A very unusual winter with our third real cold front coming in today here in south Texas. Some have braved the cold weather and rain to cruise to Chick-Fil-A in Kemah a few Saturday evenings this year. With the coming of the 2010 New Year we also have a considerable amount of Car Show for this year. My list already shows 50 Car Shows for this year and still growing! Space City Cruisers Calendar of Events Page With that in mind, please have your car club representatives send me ALL the information that you have for any Car Shows that I don't have listed. My good friend to the North, Randy Shannon (Niftee50ees) has flyers at his web site also. Niftee50ees SHOW FLYERS Between the two of us, we hope to keep y'all well informed and up to date with all the Car Shows that are brought to our attention through out the 2010 season. Please mark your calendars for the Space City Cruisers Spring Car Show on April 3rd. in League City, Tx. This show is always on Easter week-end every year, and here is the flyer for our show.
Click here: 04-03-10 Space City Cruisers Spring Car Show Flyer

To help start out the new year wRight, please take note of the best and easiest ways to stay informed through out the year of ANY CAR SHOWS in and around the Houston area!

The Space City Cruisers Car Show List--Cruise Nights--Swap Meets
1. Go To Bing, Google or Ask and type in Space City Cruisers
2. Type spacecitycruisers in your own web browser search box
3. Save the spacecitycruisers.com and or Space City Cruisers Calendar of Events Page
in your favorite places for an easy one click away.

Any one of the suggestions above will get you to the Space City Cruisers Web page or directly to the SCC Calendar of Events Page. While at our web site, take a look around, and if you have ANY questions please e-mail me at camarokid1967@aol.com , if I don't have the answer I'll contact someone who does.

I have some more things to cover, but I'm afraid I might be loosing you at this point and will address them at a later date. Hope the above was helpfully, y'all be good, and safe cruisin'.

Bob Wright (Camaro Kid)

Camaro Kid
1960 283/230 hp Corvette Conv.
1967 RS-SS 350 Camaro Conv.
Click here: This Is My Baby
Click here: Bob Wright's Photo Albums
Click here: Space City Cruisers Web Site
If you can read this, thank a Teacher
If you are reading this in English
THANK OUR MILITARY
IN GOD WE TRUST

From a Pony to a Stallion!

Randy,

Hi hope all is well with you.
I wanted to show what Craig Kelly has been doing with a little help from the painthousetexas.com guy, Randy B. here is couple of photos of a 517 hp on the tires monster.

Complete with 6 speed, road race suspension,4 point roll bar,and a 32 valve 04 Cobra 4.6 that's had the fuel and induction system modified for performance and fit under the hood .

The front end design and bumper mods , along with custom hand formed trim in the lower grill opening started with me and an incomplete parts list from Tracy Manes the owner .

The pretty stuff, paint and interior from Randy,obviously are not done yet but I have to blow my own horn I found out , and these photos are my blowing horn, LOOK. It's that old man again CRAIG KELLY! say my name, please.

I built to this point, least he or she forget in the future..... Thanks for your past encouragement and support Craig Kelly. KELLY'S STREET RODS AND SERVICE resto and retro design construction repair

See photos by clicking below

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/999%20Kelly/

Chrysler Club?

Anyone out there that knows of a Chrysler Club?

Fellow cruiser Jim Snell has asked us for help in locating a Chrysler Club or perhaps owners of Chryslers.

If any of our readers have any clues, please let us know so we can contact Jim.

I'm sure he would appreciate any information

Good evening. I was wondering if you knew of a Houston area Chrysler Club that I could contact. I have a restored 1926 Chrysler Series 60 Rumble Seat Roadster and would like to find a club to join. Can you help me out? Thank you.
Jim Snell
Houston

Special Interest Fords of the 50's

We recently spoke with "Sunshine" with Special Interest Fords of the 50's and she has asked us to remind everyone of their up coming show coming soon.

Please visit our web site and click on "Show Flyers" for more information.

Before we go..

Another night of midnight oil, lost sleep, and ..

We again want to thank all of our faithful supporters for your dedication and all of our friends across this big city, state, country, and even the world with all of your feedback and emails.

We are astonished at the feedback and although we wish we could spend more time with each and everyone of you on a more timely and friendly basis, we find that time will not permit us to do so.

Your emails and feedback however are very important to us and we can only spread the time around as allowed.

Our plates are loaded, but our dedication to you the classic car owners is why we keep plugging along.

May each of you individually or collectively as car clubs have a great and successful new season of street rod fun.

Be nice to one another, support one another, and give a fellow rodder a hand whenever possible.

Life's highway is like a roll of tissue paper..the closer to the end, the faster it seems to go.

Enjoy your life, wife, family, friends, kids or grand kids, pets to the utmost.
Throwing in the street rod doesn't hurt either...

We hope to see you soon!

Drive safely..
and
Happy Roddin!

Niftee 50ees
Subject: push rods

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 11, 08:11:pm

I have a 383 stroker with brodix aluminum heads. The push rods are 5/16 They are rubbing groves in them from the guides. I was wondering if I can use 3/8 rods if I change the guides to match. Will the rods rub the inside of the heads and if so is it ok to file a small amount out of my heads for more clearance.

thanks
Bob
Subject: Heathen Muslems never seem to stop

Author:
RW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 26, 09:17:am

Passengers help foil attack on Detroit-bound plane
Northwest Airlines Flight 253

By JIM IRWIN, Associated Press Writer Jim Irwin, Associated Press Writer – 55 mins ago
ROMULUS, Mich. – An attempted terrorist attack on a Christmas Day flight began with a pop and a puff of smoke — sending passengers scrambling to subdue a Nigerian man who claimed to be acting on orders from al-Qaida to blow up the airliner, officials and travelers said.

The commotion began as Northwest Airlines Flight 253, carrying 278 passengers and 11 crew members from Amsterdam, prepared to land in Detroit just before noon Friday. Travelers said they smelled smoke, saw a glow, and heard what sounded like firecrackers. At least one person climbed over others and jumped on the man, who officials say was trying to ignite an explosive device.

"It sounded like a firecracker in a pillowcase," said Peter Smith, a passenger from the Netherlands. "First there was a pop, and then (there) was smoke."

Smith said one passenger, sitting opposite the man, climbed over passengers, went across the aisle and tried to restrain the man. The heroic passenger appeared to have been burned.

Afterward, the suspect was taken to a front-row seat with his pants cut off and his legs burned. Multiple law enforcement officials also said the man appeared badly burned on his legs, indicating the explosive was strapped there. The components were apparently mixed in-flight and included a powdery substance, multiple law enforcement and counterterrorism officials said.

The White House said it believed it was an attempted act of terrorism and stricter security measures were quickly imposed on airline travel. Dutch anti-terrorism authorities said the U.S. has asked all airlines to take extra precautions on flights worldwide that are bound for the United States.

The incident was reminiscent of Richard Reid, who tried to destroy a trans-Atlantic flight in 2001 with explosives hidden in his shoes, but was subdued by other passengers.

Multiple law enforcement officials identified the suspect in Friday's attempted attack as Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab. He was described as Nigerian.

One law enforcement official said the man claimed to have been instructed by al-Qaida to detonate the plane over U.S. soil, but other law enforcement officials cautioned that such claims could not be verified immediately, and said the man may have been acting independently — inspired but not specifically trained or ordered by terror groups.
Subject: 2010 Car Show Schedule

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 21, 12:02:pm

February 27th. Sat. The Hellions Present The Texas Hotrod Hoedown Car Show & Swap Meet At
Alvert Sallas Park 21675 McClusky Re, New Caney Texas. More Info 832-563-3529

March 20-21 Sat-Sun The 32nd. Corvette/Chevy Expo at George Brown Convention Center
The largest Indoor Corvette & Chevy Event In Texas. Show Cars, Cars For Sale, Swap Meet
The Texas Chapter NCRS Will Flight Judge 8 Corvettes & Several More In Sportman Display

March 19th--21st The 21st Annual Joy Ride At Freeport Texas Municipal Park (covered
pavilion) Rain or Shine, Pre-Register To Win $100, Easter Egg Hunt, MUST READ FLYER

March 27th. Sat. Niftee 50ees Will Be Hosting Their Spring Event At The Lone Star College
In The North End of Houston. More Info & Flyer Is In The Making, Details Being Nailed Down!

March 27th. Sat. North Houston Krewzers Car Club Spring Show

March 26th--28th. The Spindletop 2010 26th. Annual Rod & Classic Car Show At Boston
Avenue (Shopping District) in Nederland, Texas. More Info John--409-752-3327

April 4th. Sat. Space City Cruisers Spring Extravaganza Car show, 4 X 4 Show & Shine,
Swap Meet, and Arts & Crafts. 35 Classes Reg. 8 till Noon $25 awards at 3PM

April 10th. Sat. Bayshore Fine Rides Car Club 22st Annual Car Show on Texas Avenue in Baytown
– Reg 9 to Noon – Awards at 3:30PM – Top 30 Participants Choice plus special awards – T-Shirts
and Dash Plaques to 1st 100 - $25

April 17th. Sat. San Jacinto High Roller motorcycle club Car & Bike Show benefiting the
Montgomery Co. Women’s Center for abused women and children.

April 17th. Sat. Northside Mustang Car Club & Gullo Ford In Conroe Is Having A All Ford
Show. 8AM to 3PM--Benefiting The Local Food Banks. Robert Helmer 832-661-4620

April 24th. Sat. The Alvin Rotary Club Frontier Day Car & Bike Show

April 24th. Sat. Open Run Car Show In Claiborne West Park In Vidor, Texas (Rain or Shine)
Participant Judging, Sponsor Plaques, Cash Drawings, Door Prizes-- Jonnnie 409-769-7599

April 25th. Sun. 18th Annual New Braunfels Swap Meet and Car Show. Comal County Fairgrounds,
801 E. Common Street, New Braunfels, Texas. For more information please see our web-site:

April 30th. May 2nd. Gator Drag Custom Car & Truck Show – Montgomery County Fair Grounds -
This year we will be bringing back the Burnout Competition, , And LEGAL DRAGGING on the Show
Grounds. As well as Our $100 Cash in Prizes Bikini Contest For More Information Brandon @ 936-203-7216

May 1st & 2nd Sat & Sun. The 15th. Annual Keels & Wheels Concours D'Elegance Classic Car &
Boat Show Ar Lakewood Yacht Club In Seabrook, Texas. (fill out form for an invitation)

May 1st. Sat. United Way Bud Classic Car Show - Budweiser Houston Brewery, 775 Gellhorn Drive -
All makes, models and years welcome. $25 Pre-registration and $30 day of event for participants.

May 8th. Sat. The Aeros & Autos Car Show at Ellington Airport

May 16th. Sunday Gulf Coast GTO's 13th Annual Grazin' With The Goats Car Show
at Traders Village

June 12-13 Sat & Sun. 19th Ever Bluebonnet Open Rod Run - Central Park, 1000 Krenek Tap
Road, College Station, Texas - 8:00AM Registration, Entry Fee $20.00 if registered before May 1,
$25.00 after May 1 *Proceeds will go to Still Creek Ranch More Info Bill McIe (979) 779-8443,
Eddie Ryan (979)776-2808 or Ric Ploeger (979)693-3624

June 13th. Sunday The 7th. Annual Classy Chassis Concours d'Elegance At Reliant Stadium
10AM to 6Pm. Contact Joe Linbeck at 713-266-9696 --For More Info
or you can download an exhibitor application. Don't Pass This One Up Folks!!
If You Have An Original Classic Car, Or One Of A Kind, That Is What They Are Looking For!!

June 19th. Sat. Santa Fe Chamber 4th. Annual Cruise In, Car & Bike And Swap Meet
More Info: Chamber 409-925-8558 Or Roy 409-256-2025 Entry $20 Rain or Shine

June 26th. Sat. Wharton Freedomfest Car Show - Car and Motorcycle Show In Down Town Wharton, TX.
Show Registration 9:00--12:00 - Awards 2:00---- Freddie Pekar 979-532-5805

October 2nd. Sat. Friendswood Car Show in Friendswood TX - 40 Classes. Best Engine Best Paint And
Best Upholstery.For More Info. - BILLY 281-330 4867 --- Flyer Is Coming Shorly

October 9th. Sat. The 5th. Annual Pattison Car Show at Royal High School Campus

October 16th. Sat. Space City Cruisers Fall Extravaganza Car show, 4 X 4 Show & Shine,
Swap Meet, and Arts & Crafts. 35 Classes Reg. 8 till Noon $25 awards at 3PM
ALWAYS THE THIRD SATURDAY IN OCTOBER --- MORE INFO COMING!

October 30th. Sat. 7th. Annual Halloween Poker Run by Texas Gulf Coast Corvette Club In
Conjunction With The Space City Cruisers Car Club. (More Info As It Becomes Available)
Subject: Niftee 50ees

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 20, 05:15:pm

Niftee 50ees
Classic Cruise News!

December 15, 2009

Fellow Rodders,

As we wind down the final weeks of December we want to wish our many friends a wonderful season for the holidays.

May your travels be rewarding and gatherings of friends and family be rich with memorable moments.

This will be our last newsletter for the season as we plan on visiting our loved ones before the years end and also spend time with family. Something we rarely get to do during the busy cruise night season.

We will be back after the New Year.

Merry Christmas!

Not a whole lot going at the moment in the street rod scene but a friendly reminder for the Luckey Rod Run scheduled for January 10, 2010. This is an annual Rod Run to Bryan,TX and is always fun to attend.

At this time we wanted to once again thank all of our friends for a wonderful five years of street rod fun and for all of your dedicated support.

We are scheduling a big spring event to be held Saturday, March 27, 2010 at Lone Star College.

This facility will hold 800 to 1,000 street rods in the parking lots designated for the street rodders.

So get ready for Tech Fest 2010 with details coming soon hosted by Lone Star College and Niftee 50ees!

We will see you next year.

We close with a few interesting links sent to us by several different street rodders for all to enjoy!

Randy, Molly and all of our staff people wish you much fun and happiness!

Click Below

http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/338226/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1

http://heavens-gates.com/50s/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN6eWf4XpiE&feature=related

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Niftee50ees.com
Subject: Won't you give??

Author:
amy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 18, 07:58:am

Photobucket
Subject: clipping a 49 merc frame

Author:
Roger Lonnstrom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 03, 09:53:pm

Anybody know if a camaro or transam front clip will fit a 49 Merc / Lincoln frame? the track is the same, but everybody seems to prefer the Nova clips from those same years, problem is.... the Novas are getting hard to find, and i know of several Camaro / Transam clips nearby. Am building a chopped 4 door 49 merc out of a 49 Lincoln (changing the front fenders/ hood / grill).
thanks, Roger
[> Subject: Re: clipping a 49 merc frame

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 03:20:am

Better to use the linc frame. many will fit but keep with the Fomoco style as it makes a better over all install and keeps all the wheel patterns the same
Subject: NIFTEE50EES EVENTS

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 05, 09:35:am

Niftee 50ees
Classic Cruise News!
November 04, 2009

Niftee 50ees Classic Drive In
By: Randy Shannon

The 6th Annual Monster Classic Car Show has come and gone for another year at the Niftee 50ees Classic Drive In.

We wanted to congratulate our many street rodders for an exceptional turnout and exhibition of their cars and costumes. Many thanks to certain participants for their additional support and participation such as Rusty Allison, Sam Stahl, Larry, and Angel for their great performance as the Blues Brothers, Marilyn Monroe, and other celebrates.

Gary and Susan and friends provided our Checkerboard dance floor and also participated in our street dance which proved to be a lot of fun. We appreciate their support and assistance with the exhibit.

Angel knocked everyone out with her Marilyn Monroe routine which had all the guys standing in line waiting for autographs to be had.

Our thanks to the band members for their entertainment and back up for the "Blues Brothers" entertainment.

To all of the street rodders we say thanks for an out standing show. We hope everyone had as much fun as we did and we appreciate everyone's effort in participating in costume decor to enhance the show and bringing out all the wonderful classic street rods, race cars, special interest cars. Our thanks to the Delorean Club for bringing a special door prize with a beautiful classic wall art scene that was given away to a lucky street rodder.

Special guest appearances were the Conroe Cruisers, NW Houston Vette Rods, Delorean Club, His and Her Club, and visitors from Austin, Dallas, California, Pearland, Sugarland, Katy, Kemah, Kingwood, Crosby, Humble, Magnolia, Tomball, and if we missed anyone we apologize.

It was a busy night on our behalf and we are sure we missed special recognition to some of you.

Most importantly is our gratitude to the property management at the Stables Town Center, all of the merchants and tenants, and most importantly to Kroger's for their support.

In the world we live in it is unfortunate that any feedback that these people receive is mostly negative from someone who doesn't have a life, has nothing better to do other than complain, or just want to be noticed by complaining.

For the hundreds of other people who enjoy a night out of fun it simply goes un noted or reported to these merchants and property management people who try to provide such a wonderful facility for us to participate and enjoy our simple pleasure of fun as a family show of street rod fun.

I speak not only for ourselves but for many other car clubs, event host who try to provide a place for the classic car shows and other exhibitions to exist.

We all should consider the efforts and should appreciate all the organizational efforts that these people put on everyone's behalf.

It is a tremendous effort, and liability not to mention work involved to make the exhibitions exist.

It is our responsibility as street rodders to not only support but also abide by all the rules and guidelines that are required by property owners, state laws, and exhibitors that allow and promote these shows.

Responsible behavior, participation and respect for yourself and others will result in a successful event at any show conducted.

Those that wish not to usually are the one's that cause events to end.

Your all wonderful people and we are pleased that you chose to participate at Niftee 50ees 6th Annual Monster Classic Car Show.

You were awesome!

Moving on..

Two weeks left for our 2009 season at Kroger's.

Our final two weeks are scheduled for this weekend, Saturday night - November 7th

and the following Saturday night, November 14th which will conclude our yearly event at Kroger's.

We wish to say thank you for another successful and safe year as we wind down our events.

We will conclude our season with one more show scheduled for Saturday, November 21, 2009 at The Room Store located at Brittmore and I-10.

The show will include food, trophies, and door prizes as well as indoor restroom facilities, coffee, and antique stores located next door for Holiday Shopping.

The Room Store is providing the parking lot for all classic street rodders and our farewell Niftee 50ees 2009 tour.

We are hoping to have a minimum of 100 cars but not limited to at our final show of 2009.

Details coming soon!

Fellow Rodder Request

Randy,

Can you please include this for the last time in your news letter.

Thank you so much for your help.
Mike Kern

Katy Area

Novemberfest FREE CAR AND TRUCK SHOW

On Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Foundation for the Retarded again presents its annual metric century bike ride and family festival and FREE Car and Truck Show from 10am to 3pm at our beautiful property in San Felipe, Texas. All participants of the car and truck show will receive one free BBQ lunch and will have there vehicle judged by the residents of the home.

The 20Th annual NovemberFest brings together friends, family, the community and many of The Center’s clients at a fun-filled festival at Willow River Farms. Car Show participants and bike riders can enjoy a festival reminiscent of those in small towns with a parade, clowns, games, entertainment, food, bands, hayrides, quilt raffle, auctions and artisan shopping. Typical attendance is 2,500+ people.

The primary mission of The Center is to help persons with mental retardation reach their full potential through specialized training and skill development. This is there major fund raiser for the year.

Directions: Drive west from Houston on Interstate 10 approximately 45 miles to the
San Felipe-Frydek exit. Proceed north on FM 1458 through the town of San Felipe for 2.7 miles. Turn left immediately after bridge over the Brazos River onto FM 3328 and continue 2 miles to Willow River Farms (on the left).

Host Car Club: American Pontiac Association

For Sale

5.4 Ford Engine and transmission. Engine is out of a lightning truck. Heads redone due to stuck valave, new injectors, lifters and plugs and crosstube. Has wiring harness on engine..

5 miles on engine since heads redone. Over 5000.00 invested would like $4000.00 make offer for all. Will fit in F150 trucks easily and very fast.
John Morris 281 415 9897
jmorris95@hotmail.com

Regards,

John Morris

Space City Cruisers News Letter 11-02-09
by Bob Wright

Three weekends of unbelievable weather, it's killing me, but what a way to die. Bring it on, I'll take my chances, because of living here long enough, I know it won't last. I volunteered for the Wings Over Houston Sat. and to keep a LONG story short, "It was a record crowd". I took close to 900 pictures, with a lot of them at 6 to 8 frames per second, only way to capture those rockets flying 5 to 6 hundred miles per hour. Okay car guys, I was thinking about you, I condensed the album down to just 150 pictures.
Click here: 10-31-09 Wings Over Houston with the Blue Angles
Sunday was a whole different subject and story with the 3rd. Annual Pee Wee Bowen Hot Rod Picnic at Carbide Park in La Marque, Tx. Without a doubt this was the place to be Sunday!! I can honestly say I've never seen such a big variety of Rods & Classic cars (other than at Randy Shannon's Niftee50ees) come together for the best laid back picnic with good music, good people and all your favorite foods in one place. I believe that they doubled the amount of cars that were here last year, or at least came very close to it. Just about every car had it's own profound personality which made it very hard not to take another coupe of hundred extra pictures of these unique rides!! I know a few out their won't like to hear this, "but it was soooo nice not to see a lot of show room cars for a change". Billy Bunch drove his old race car out, which really drew a crowd but also did Margaret his wife. Margaret, Billy's wife asked if I would take a couple pictures with her by the car. She really caught me by surprise when I asked her to give me a few poses. I was laughing so hard and was also asleep at the camera, that I missed a few really funny shots. Nothing bad folks, just funny as heck, thank you kid, you made my day Click Here !! Music by Pee Wee's band always keeps your feet moving either by toe tapping or dancing around on the floor. Thanks to Mike Strom (chief cook) and the entire David Strom Sr. Family for an abundance amount of BBQ Fajita Meat, and Sausages that went with all the side dishes and trimmings that everyone brought as their entry fee. Pee Wee & Jerry Ann Bowen & his Band, Strom Family, Billy & Margaret Bunch, Joe & Lydia Ratky, Butch & Patsey Jewell, Paul Sones and all the folks that brought out their fine rides, deserve a big Texas hug, and a pat on the back for making this a remarkable success!! If this doubles in cars every year, can you imagine what kind of crowd we can expect next year! I'm going to stop here folks and give you a chance to look at all the pictures. Y'all be good, and safe cruisin' wherever your plans take you this coming week. Keep an eye on that cocoanut with the cell phone, until the laws change!
Click here: 11-01-09 3rd Annual Pee Wee Bowen Hot Rod Picnic at Carbide Park

"THE HOOTERS CRUISE-IN AT NASA RD 1 & I-45 SHUT DOWN"

Hooter's Saturday night cruise-in 10/31/09

Well it has happened again, the actions of a few have hurt a lot.
As of last night our cruise night is on hold. Those that were there
last night know we were met by Webster police and asked to leave.
We will be working with Hooter's management during the week to see
what can be done. As soon as I have some news, I will let Bob know
so he can get it out to all. Please hold your phone calls and E-Mails
to us as again I will let Bob know as soon as I know what is going
to that place.
Keep it safe and hope to see all soon.

Fred Anthony
A & C Controls
P. O. Box 228
La Porte, Texas 77572-0228
(281) 478-4156
Fax: (281) 478-4173

News From Chick-Fil-A 11-02-09

Hey everyone,
We had a small turn out on Halloween with about 20 cars, The weather was great, and everyone had a great time. I am sorry I did not get to snap any shots of the cars, maybe next week. We hope to see everyone next weekend to have a great time. Happy Birthday Rob!!!!!!

Benjamin Miller (SCC Member) Ben's New Ride 1955

CAR SHOWS THIS WEEKEND & TUESDAY Nov. 10th.

November 7th. Sat. The 4th.Annual Texas Honor Ride To San Antionio Texas "Just To Much To
Print" ---Open Flyer For More Information Or Click On This Link-- The Texas Honor Ride
Click here: 11-07-09 The 4th. Annual Texas Honor Ride To San Antonio

November 7th. Sat. Woodlands Car Club Presents Evening Fall Car Show
"A Night Under The Moon" 3PM to 7PM. At Sam Moon Center In Shenandoah
Click here: 11-07-09 Evening Fall Car Show "A Night Under The Moon"

November 7th. Sat. 1st. Annual Doggone Classic Car & Motorcycle Show in La Porte, Tx. At
LPHS Senior Parking Lot--Entry Fee $25. -T-Shirt & Door Prize Ticket- No Entries After 11:30
Click here: 11-07-09 1st. Annual Doggone Classic Car & Motorcycle Show In La Porte

November 7th. Sat. Brazoria Cars & Choirs Show Hosted by The First Baptist Church. Show is located
at Hwy 521 & Hwy 36 in Downtown Brazoria, Tx. American Classic Quilts, Live Music, Rides &
Attractions, Door Prizes Entry Fee $20. Rain Date Nov. 14th. For More Info, Danny 979-299-9330

November 7th. Sat. The 2009 Novemberfest At The Willow River Farm (see flyer for directions)
FREE Classic Car & Truck Show,--Entry/Free Lunch. Host Club-American Pontiac Association
Click here: 11-07-09 The 2009 Novemberfest At Willow River Farm

November 8th. Sun. Afternoon Delight Ray's Bar & Grill Meet & Greet Some Of Our Members Of
The His & Her Car Club Fm 1774--4 Miles North of Magnolla (NO CONTACT FOR INFO)
Click here: 11-08-09 Afternoon Delight Ray's Bar & Grill by His & Her Car Club

November 10th. "Tuesday" Show Off Your Classic, Antique or Hot Rod at Memorial Hermann
Northeast Hospital 18951 Memorial N, Humble, Tx. Medical Staff Meet & Greet (Limited Space--RSVP)
Click here: 11-10-09 Tuesday Show Off Car at Memorial Hermann Hospital Humble, Tx.

STAY UP TO DATE!
I encourage everyone to visit either the Space City Cruisers Web Site spacecitycruisers.com for a quick look at the Calendar of Events Page (Car Shows, Cruise Nights, & Swap Meets) " ALL THE ABOVE IS THERE "

OR

Randy Shannon's Niftee50ees Click here: Niftee50ees.com for all the latest flyers & a complete insight of what is happen in and around Houston area each weekend! Click here: Map To Niftee50ees Drive-In At Krogers

While at these web sites, take a minute or two to look around, lots of things to see and information to help make life more enjoyable when setting out for a cruise or car show of your choice.

Safe Cruisin' Everyone
Bob Wright (camaro kid)

Camaro Kid
THANK OUR MILITARY
IN GOD WE TRUST

HMP Action

By John Mandabach

This Friday and Saturday, Rich Christensen, host of Speed TV’s Pinks and Pinks All Out brings you Armdrop Live at Houston Motorsports Park!

Its pedal to the metal action where hundreds of racers compete on the eighth mile drag strip for thousands of dollars in cold hard cash. Witness Bumper Dragging, Wheelie Popping, Tire Smoking, Hard Charging, Armdrop action with Rich Christensen. Plus come and meet Rich, host of Speed TV’s Pinks and Pinks All Out during autograph signing sessions.

Hitting the strip at Houston Motorsports Park this Friday and Saturday, Rich Christensen’s Armdrop Live is a weekend full of fast cars, food, fun and excitement for the whole family.

Children twelve & Under are Free

Spectator Gates Open Noon Friday and 9am Saturday.

Visit WWW.HOUSTONMOTORSPORTSPARK.COM

Before we go..

Have a wonderful week and remember to respect one another.

Keep our Classic Car World a respectable venture.

Happy Roddin!

from

all of us!

Niftee50ees.com
Subject: NIFTEE50EES HALLOWEEN BLOWOUT

Author:
HRC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 29, 11:56:am

Niftee 50ees
Classic Cruise News!
October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween !

Northwest Houston News

We begin our newsletter by wishing everyone a safe and fun Halloween weekend.

Remember to drive safely and be responsible for your own actions, watch for the little one's, and watch out for others on the road.

We wish everyone a safe journey!

Niftee 50ees Classic Drive In

Last weekend brought out another night of classic street rods in true fashion as many rodders enjoyed the mild weather and social event of a true classic cruise in!

The crowd was large and so was the fun.

Click Here >> http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/2009%2010-24%20Niftee50ees/?start=all

Last Years Monster Classic Car Show
Click Below
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/2008%2010-25%20Monster%20Show/

This weekend our 6th Annual "Monster" Classic Car Show will be in full swing.

Each year the show grows with just plain fun as many rodders enjoy being a kid again including myself.

Colorful and imaginable costumes are always a welcome treat as well as the decorated cars for the season.

Go ahead and have some fun, you deserve it!

This year we will have fellow street rodders putting on a stage show for us that include Sam Stahl, Rusty Allison, and other contributing rodders doing their best impressions of "The Blues Brothers" playing live for a quick set during the show.

These guys have it down and we look forward to the excitement to come.

Plenty of Halloween candy for everyone and our classic CD's from the Niftee 50ees Sound Machine will be given away while supplies last.

Our treat to the rodders who support our efforts to bring you one of the most fun spots anywhere for the Baby Boomers and Classic Car Buffs of a time gone by.

We are also inviting couples to pair up and dance to the oldies during a brief time to celebrate the night.

Yep, a real live "Dancin in the Street" segment for those who wish to do so will be offered for brief time in our busy night pending on the brave participants.

We will see if any or how many wish to do so.

A special prize will be awarded for those who DARE!

Trick R Treaters will be there and Halloween Candy for the kids is acceptable as long as it is Store bought candy sealed from the factory.

You may set out a Trick R Treat kettle or dish in front of your car if you wish but not mandatory.

Niftee 50ees is a family show where all members of the family are welcome to come, both young and old.

Schilecci's will be offering a Niftee 50ees Burger and chip special for $5.50 until they are all gone or out of fixins!

Rico's Mexican Grill and Cantina will also be open for the rodders as well as Wendy's, T-Jins, Subway and Pizza Hut.

PLEASE NOTE

Our crowd for Saturday night is expected to be rather huge and we request everyone to come prepared to STAY for the length of the show.

Our parking will be perplexed and we ask everyone to help us during this event to get parked, have fun, and stay for the evening.

Throw a jacket in the trunk in case you get chilled.

This will not be the night to come, park, and then leave after 30 minutes.

If you cannot stay the length of the night then please make arrangements to park somewhere near an easy escape exit for the parking lot will be packed.

It is not a good time to ask fellow rodders to move to let you out .

We find ourselves forever getting everyone parked, and then after the rows are filled, many begin to leave.

We ask, Please help us this one night.

Enjoy the 6th Annual "Monster" Classic Car Show from Niftee 50ees!
It's gonna be fun!

Click below
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Niftee50ees/SHOW%20FLYERS/?action=view¤t=MonsterCarShowFlier2.jpg

South Houston News

Space City Cruisers News Letter

by Bob Wright

Finally, the weather is just the way we all like it, low humidity, and a nice cozy room temperature outside. I didn't make any car shows, but I was invited by my buddy Sonny Poteet to their Parade in the little Village of Brookside just north of Pearland. It's well known throughout the nation for it's speed traps(Click here: Brookside, Texas)!!! But on this day, Police were leading the pack, so the kids on the side streets were having a free ticket day. They usually only have a hand full of cars but this was a surprise to everyone, about thirty plus cars showed up for the parade. As you will see in my photos, a good variety Classic Cars & Rods, I might add!!! Click here: 10-24-09 Brookside Village Parade pictures May assistant photographers Steve Sohrenssen and Henry Rabago both competed in a shoot out at the Methodist Church show in Deer Park. Both did a fantastic job with a good corral of cars and I appreciate the input, thanks to both of them. Click here: 10-24-09 Deer Park United Methodist Church Car Show Brain Starr sent me his photo album of pictures when he ventured out to Houston Motorsports Ranch last Friday with camera in hand. Y'all just have to view these pictures he took, if not all, then some, he snapped that I have in his link below and a write up. They are very unusual rides from our everyday run of the mill of cars!!! I'll let his pictures do the talking, where I'm totally speechless, thank you Brain! I have a sneaking suspicion that this weekend is going to be another couple of beautiful days to keep y'all from turning into couch potato's!!! "HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM" these words always get your attention, not the space shuttle this time!!! We have some fantastic Car Shows, Poker Runs, & a Hot Rod Picnic some on the same days, "that's the dilemma we all have to contend with for this weekend"!! My list of the shows that are below, at least to me, kinda gives you an idea what I'm talking about. Then you have to look at it from another perspective, the variety of activities this weekend should fit into everyone's schedule, and keep you from turning into that "couch potato"!! That's all I've got this week folks, see y'all at the end of the road where all the good food will be, catch my drift? Y'all be good, watch out for that other cocoanut on the road, safe cruisin' everybody!
Happy Halloween Click here: Bumblebee Costume Transforms Into 2010 Camaro (must see)

Fresh Info Just Received From Pee Wee

Letter From Pee Wee to John
We would like to share our Sunday Family Fayetteville Rod Run in the Tri-Five News Letter.
We had 17 cars. We all met and left Alvin Sunday Morning around 8:30AM. We took all the back roads (at speed limits or less) We saw some beautiful country and the weather was wonderful. We arrived at the Fayetteville Town Square about 1 p.m. We parked our cars around the Square. We formed a hand circle at which time we all introduced ourselves and gave a Blessing for our trip led by Jim Kolb. Fayetteville is so clean and neat. We had lunch @ Joe's Cafe. After lunch some ladies shopped then we drove to Jim and Lavern Kolb's beautiful Ranch. We got to drive our cars to their lake and had Blue Bell ice cream with German Chocolate and Italian Cream Cake.

Four different car clubs were represented.Tri five members were Butch and Patsy Jewel, Jim and Lavern Kolb and Pee Wee and Jerry Ann Bowen. We had a lot of fun (no break downs) We got home about 8 p.m. We are planning another Family Rod Run in April for "The Bluebonnets" & Cat Fish Fry.
See you at the next meeting.
Pee wee and Jerry Ann Bowen
Click here: Phantoms Ride To Fayetteville by John Bockelman

24 Hours of LeMons at Houston Motorsports Ranch
By: Brain Starr, (Something completely different than our normal car
events. I went to this last Friday)
Click here: 10-23-09 - 24 Hours of LeMons Motorsports Ranch Pictures by Brain Starr

Each LeMons race is for cars purchased, fixed up, and track-prepped
for a total of 500 dollars or less. But before reaching the grid, you'll
have to survive trials like the Personal-Injury-Lawyer Anti-Slalom, the
Marxist-Valet Parking Challenge, and the Wide Open Throttle
Rodthrowapalooza. Twelve hours into the race, the car voted People’s
Choice is called in and awarded a cash prize; simultaneously, the car
voted People’s Curse is called in and summarily destroyed. At the end
of 24 hours, a gala awards ceremony plies the survivors with trophies,
plaques, and four-figure purses in canvas bags full of nickels.
What's not to like?

Hooter's Saturday Night Cruise-In

Another great night as 125+ vehicles rolled in. Which is good amount of
cars with all of the Shows that took place around Houston this Saturday.
The spectators were out on this great night with a lot of kids. The kids
were having a good time going from one car to another. I think it is so
great to see the future generation be able to come out and see what
the past generator of cars looked like. All in all another fun night.
Keep it safe and hope to see all next week.

Fred Anthony
A & C Controls
P. O. Box 228
La Porte, Texas 77572-0228
(281) 478-4156
Fax: (281) 478-4173

CAR SHOWS , POKER RUN & HOT ROD PICNIC

October 31st. Sat. 6th. Annual Halloween Poker Run by Texas Gulf Coast
Corvette Club In Conjunction With The Space City Cruisers Car Club.
Click here: 10-31-09 6th Annual Halloween Poker Run Flyer

October 31st. Sat. The 6th. Annual Niftee50ees Monster Car Show At
Krogers Spring Cypress @ Champions Forest Dr. Costumes, Trick or
Treats, Family Fun, & Door Prizes
Click here: 10-31-09 The 6th. Annual Niftee50ees Monster Car Show

October 31st. Sat. Mustang Club Of Houston Fall Open Car Show At
Track21 (inside racing) Parking Lot--- 4815 Highway 6 North, Just
North Of Clay Rd. 8AM to 3PM, FIRE EXTINGUISHER REQUIRED---
Click here: Mustang Club of Houston
Click here: 10-31-09 Mustang Club Of Houston Fall Open Car Show at Track21 (parking Lot)

October 31st. Sat. National Motorsports Show & Concert at Bell County
Expo Center in Belton
Click here: Do It Big Motorsports National Car Club Web Site
Click here: 10-31-09 National Motorsports Show & Concert in Belton Tx

October 31st. Sat Cowboys Cooks & Car Show At Papa's Ice House 314
Pruitt Rd. In Spring, Tx. "Pre-Registration Required" (Must Read Flyer)
INFO: Rhonda 936-597-8834 or hiobrien@hotmail.com
Click here: 10-31-09 Cowboys Cooks & Car Show In Spring Tx. Flyer

November 1st. Sunday Hot Rod Picnic At Carbide Park With Live Music *
By Pee Wee Bowen Entry Fee- A Covered Dish & Your Hot Rod-- Bring
Chairs & Own Drinks--(Must Read Flyer)
Click here: 11-01-09 Hot Rod Picnic At Carbide Park With Pee Wee Bowen

STAY UP TO DATE!
I encourage everyone to visit either the Space City Cruisers Web Site spacecitycruisers.com for a quick look at the Calendar of Events Page (Car Shows, Cruise Nights, & Swap Meets) " ALL THE ABOVE IS THERE "

OR

Randy Shannon's Niftee50ees Click here: Niftee50ees.com for all the latest flyers & a complete insight of what is happen in and around Houston area each weekend! Click here: Map To Niftee50ees Drive-In At Krogers

While at these web sites, take a minute or two to look around, lots of things to see and information to help make life more enjoyable when setting out for a cruise or car show of your choice.

Safe Cruisin' Everyone
Bob Wright (camaro kid)

Camaro Kid
THANK OUR MILITARY
IN GOD WE TRUST

North Houston Area

HMP News

By: John Mandabach

Monster Trucks! Monster Trucks!

Fiesta's Texas Monster Shootout presented by Cricket Wireless brings 8 of
the baddest monster trucks on the planet crushing everything in sight as
they race, rip and freestyle at Houston Motorsports Park.

Plus witness the Bad Boys of Freestyle Motocross, the METAL MULISHA perform
high flying flips, jumps and wild stunts."

In addition, the super high speed go-carts of NASKARTS will rip around
asphalt oval, side by side. Finally see the crazy EcoStock Racing
Exhibition of Everyday Street Driven Vehicles - Bumping, Banging & Crashing.

Best of all, the event benefits Houston's Ronald McDonald House!

Bring the little ones at 4:00pm for a Halloween pit party that is FREE for
all ticket holders that features trick or treating at the Monster Trucks
with free candy, autograph sessions with all the drivers/performers, kids
games and inflatable's, lots of giveaways and monster truck rides.

Children 2 & Under Are Free. The Main Show starts at 7:00pm, rain or shine.

Northwest Houston ( Cypress )

Help Needed - 50's cars wanted

By: Diane Astle

The Cypress Creek Chapter of The National Charity League is holding its annual fundraiser at Tin Hall ( see directions below) on Sunday, November 1st from 5pm until 8pm. The National Charity League is a mother/daughter organization with girls from7ththrough 12th grades volunteering our time for eighteen charitable organizations including Northwest Assistance Ministries (NAM), Tomball Emergency Assistance Ministries (TEAM), 3 local hospitals, Susan G.KomanFoundation, and the American Red Cross.

This year's fundraising event is a (50's) fifties-Themedparty drawing 400-500 members and their guests and we hope to raise nearly $15,000 that will go directly to our charities. The evening will be catered by James Coney Island. There will be live & silent auctions, a cake walk, an old fashioned soda shop, casino tables with blackjack and a Texas Hold 'Em Tournament. All proceeds of these activities will go directly to our charities as the actual event is completely funded by our members.

We are looking for 2 to 5 members of your group to bring their beautiful fifties cars to display in front of Tin Hall for the start of our event. We would need you there from 4:30 until dark and hope to get some group photos in front of the cars.

We, of course, will feed you & you'd be welcome to stay and bid on auction items or play casino games. (FYI, this is a non-alcohol event)

Please call me, Diane Astle, at 281-381-1684 if you'd like to help us make this event extra awesome! Thank you for your consideration.

Tin Hall
14800 Tin Hall Road
Cypress, TX 77410
from Spring Cypress & 249
Go West on Spring Cypress
Turn left on TelgeTurn left at 2nd light-Tin Hall Road
(Chevron Station is on corner)
Tin Hall will be on left

We hope a few car owners will find a way to assist the request above as she has heard from no one at all.

Sounds like fun and Coney Island Hot Dogs will be there to feed you.

Please contact the girls above for more information

We receive hundreds of emails and phone call request each week from people asking assistance.

Please see what you can do

Katy Area

Novemberfest FREE CAR AND TRUCK SHOW

On Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Foundation for the Retarded again presents its annual metric century bike ride and family festival and FREE Car and Truck Show from 10am to 3pm at our beautiful property in San Felipe, Texas. All participants of the car and truck show will receive one free BBQ lunch and will have there vehicle judged by the residents of the home.

The 20Th annual NovemberFest brings together friends, family, the community and many of The Center’s clients at a fun-filled festival at Willow River Farms. Car Show participants and bike riders can enjoy a festival reminiscent of those in small towns with a parade, clowns, games, entertainment, food, bands, hayrides, quilt raffle, auctions and artisan shopping. Typical attendance is 2,500+ people.

The primary mission of The Center is to help persons with mental retardation reach their full potential through specialized training and skill development. This is there major fund raiser for the year.

Directions: Drive west from Houston on Interstate 10 approximately 45 miles to the
San Felipe-Frydek exit. Proceed north on FM 1458 through the town of San Felipe for 2.7 miles. Turn left immediately after bridge over the Brazos River onto FM 3328 and continue 2 miles to Willow River Farms (on the left).

Host Car Club: American Pontiac Association

Conroe Area

This weekend the Conroe Swap meet is in affect but we did not receive any information on the event.

We can only assume it will be at the fairgrounds.

Sorry, we didn't have any information relayed to us so we could pass along.

Drag Racing Fans

Contributed by: James Mason

James Mason sends us this link for you straight liners who want to keep up with the Drag Scene with some interesting facts and information on the sport.

Thanks James!

Click here >> http://www.draglist.com/

Before we go

Drive safely and we hope to see you at the 6th Annual Monster Classic Car Show this Saturday night.

Costumes are always fun so come dressed to have fun for Halloween.

50's, 60's, 70's celebrities or Classic Monsters are always a hoot.

The main thing is have a fun night out.

We certainly plan on it.

Happy Halloween

from

Niftee50ees.com
Subject: RICHARDS VFD CAR,TRUCK,BIKE &TRACTOR SHOW

Author:
RICHARDS VFD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 24, 08:31:am

SHOW IS NOVEMBER THE 7TH AT 9AM TO AROUND 2PM ENTRY WILL BE 20 DOLLARS PROCEEDS GO TO THE FIRE DEPARTMENT. HOPE TO SEE YOU THANKS RICHARDS VFD RICHARDS TEXAS
Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.