VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

Wyatts Detention Center Officers Message Board

Wyatt Detention Center

@ Central falls, Rhode Island
This message board is for people 18 and older. you are warned that this message board could contain comments and Language you may find offensive. By reading the following you have acknowledged this and have chosen to proceed of your own free will.

You are welcomed to speak your mind and say what you feel with the exception of making threats of bodily harm.

NOTICE: TO ALL CONCERNED . The webmaster of this site does not advocate the breaking of any law. Our text files and message bases are for informational and amusement purposes only. We do not guarantee that any of the information contained on this system is correct, workable, or factual. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages or defamatory statements resulting from the use of any information on this site..

MCI Norfolk - Norfolk II - Baystate II -Bay State
Cedar Junction II -S.B.C.C. - Shirley Medium -Shirley Minimum -MCI Concord
Gardner- Old Colony - Masac -Treatment Center- State Hospital -Bughouse III
Plymouth- S.E.C.C. Alumni - Framingham- State Trans -Boston Pre - Shattuck Wyatt Detention Center
Bristol County - Suffolk County - Norfolk County - Plymouth County -Middlesex County - Worcester County
SMCC--Other CPO --TAC-Team --Correction Officer memorial wall --MCOFU --MLEMF-- C.O.'s Going wrong
Political Issues - Union issue message board - MCOFU Union issue board -Officer support - Hearing and Discipline discussion board
A.C.I. Minimum A.C.I. Medium A.C.I. Maximum A.C.I. Intake-- cusa- corrections.com - officer down - R.I. Brotherhood of Correction Officers
Mass Law Enforcement network - Corrcetional Peace Officer Foundation - Correction Officer Memorial Wall -Desert waters Correctional outreach - Respond Law Enforcement assitance

Subject: Job Openings

Author:
WDC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:44 03/05/08 Wed

WYATT DETENTION FACILITY
CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS The Wyatt Detention Facility is accepting applications for its next Correctional Officer Training Academy. Applications available at The Wyatt Training Center from Monday, March 3, until Wednesday, March, 21, 2008. Between 8AM-4PM. Applicants must apply in person, be 21 years of age, motivated, be of good character with no criminal history. Wyatt Detention Facility, 950 High Street, Central Falls, RI 02863. Minorities, Females and Spanish speaking individuals are encouraged to apply. EOE

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: re: you sound half illiterate

Author:
cant stand retards
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:31:58 06/05/08 Thu

Yes, I am half illiterate...that is why I am not working where you are and have a master's degree in criminal justice. I see the place hasn't stopped hiring retards.

Replies:
Subject: Watch out the repo man is coming

Author:
lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:24 12/21/07 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Oh Yeah said well.

Author:
rco
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:14 05/25/08 Sun

Subject: New Sgt posting. Why would anyone want to be a supervisor there?

Author:
PublicEnemy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:58:01 04/12/08 Sat

Heard the supervisors just got done getting fucked over again. Some got weekdays off??????????? I know Rubiera got fucked over pretty good, heard he put in his 2week notice!~ Shame at least HE had the officers back. But thats what hapens when theres no union protection, they can fuck them at will! Good luck to that sucker whe puts in for the position hes going to need it.

Replies:
Subject: OH GOD!

Author:
NAPOLEON
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:18:12 04/21/08 Mon

ATTENTION.... ALL SUPERVISORS AND ADMIN!!!! A SUGGESTION LEARN HOW TO TREAT YOUR OFFICERS WITH SOME RESPECT AND THEN MAYBE YOU WILL GET SOME. DO YOUR OFFICERS HAVE TO DRESS IN TAN AND WEAR RED AND PURPLE IDS TO GET SOME RESPECT? WHY IS IT THAT THE ONLY TIME YOU HEAR A SUPERVISOR SAY ANYTHING YOU LOOK BEHIND THEM AND THE WARDEN OR ONE OF HIS 47 AW'S GOT HIS HAND UP THERE ASS MOVING THERE LIPS!!!!!! FUCKING PUPPETS!

Replies:
Subject: i love to work at the good old wyatt

Author:
:) (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:20 04/28/08 Mon

is anyone happy to work at wyatt i am i love this place.

Replies:
Subject: Bring HP back!!!!

Author:
You know
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:25:08 04/21/08 Mon

Bring back HP.......Get him to train some of the supervising staff on how to run things the way there supposed to be run in a prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies:
  • Re: Bring HP back!!!! (NT) -- Like how to be a predator and a fuck up.. Yeah right.. sstop writing about yourself HP you loser., 00:22:59 04/28/08 Mon
Subject: THE CHRONIC

Author:
DR DRAKE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:27:50 04/21/08 Mon

HI EVERYONE THIS IS AW DRAKE I DONT TALK TO ANY OF YOU LOW LIFE OFFICERS AT WORK SO WHEN I FOUND THIS PAGE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ASK ANYONE IF THEY HAVE ANY 24 INCH CHROME RIMS FOR MY HYUNDAI ACCENT?

PS.
YOU WERE GREAT LAST NIGHT CHRIS ;)

Replies:
Subject: NEW BOSS COMING SOON

Author:
MA CO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:43:40 03/19/08 Wed

RETIRED CAPT. DRAKE

Replies:
Subject: Again Mr. Warden

Author:
You give someone a job thats not really qualified. Why.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:57 12/30/07 Sun

What background in Maint. does this individual have or what favor are you paying back? Didn't he quit on you once already, when he was locksmith?

Replies:
Subject: Admin. swears that we don't need a union..I think different!

Author:
Info.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:25 04/16/08 Wed

All I keep hearing is people talking about the supervisors getting screwed over because lack of a union. Now to top it off Rubeiro is leaving us because of it, which to alot of people is a pretty big loss. Good for him, good luck bro in whatever you do from here! The union can't get here quick enough for me, or for that matter I can't get out of here quick enough is more like it!

Replies:
Subject: One lazy female gone. only about 5 more to go.

Author:
Tired of lazy females
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:30:09 04/14/08 Mon

1 down. Now lets get rid of all the other lazy ones and the ones that are afraid to do their jobs.

Subject: Talks of schedule changes cause supervisors to seek union protection

Author:
Teamster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:30:30 04/11/08 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Henry, Oh Henry, Where Art Thou

Author:
Looking
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:09:40 03/26/08 Wed

Henry Where are you hiding? I checked aisle 18 at home depot but your not there. I guess you really don't have 9 lives.

Replies:
Subject: job hazards

Author:
for your info
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:30:02 03/10/08 Mon

February 8, 2008
Man gets three more prison years for assaulting guard
PROVIDENCE -- A man with a history of criminal convictions got three more years in federal prison today for punching a guard repeatedly in the face and head in May 2006 at Wyatt Federal Detention Center in Central Falls.

He was at Wyatt awaiting sentencing in a Massachusetts drug case.

Kacey D. Jones, 27, received the sentence from U.S. District Court Judge William E. Smith, U.S. Attorney Robert Clark Corrente's office announced.

Jones pleaded guilty in July to assaulting the guard. Prosecutor Zechariah Chafee said at the plea hearing the government could show that on May 11, 2006, while Jones and other inmates were waiting to be released to a Wywatt exercise yard, some inmates grew impatient, approached a guard at a desk and demanded to be let into the yard.

When the guard told the inmates to move away from the desk, Jones began punching the guard repeatedly in the face and head, the U.S. Attorney's office said in a news release.

The two men fell to the floor. Responding to the guard’s alarm, other guards came in and pulled Jones away. The assaulted guard was treated for several injuries at Miriam Hospital.

-- projo.com staff writer Michael P. McKinney

Chafee, in a sentencing memorandum filed in connection with the case, described Jones as having a lenghty history of criminal convictions and violence. He was sentenced to prison in 1998 for assaulting a Massachusetts corrections officer and, twice in 2005, Jones assaulted guards at the Hampden County House of Corrections in Massachusetts, the U.S. Attorney's office said.

In December 2004, while being arrested for a drug allegation, Jones reached for a loaded handgun, according to the sentencing memorandum. The arrest led to a guilty plea to a federal drug-trafficking offense and Jones' detention at Wyatt, awaiting sentencing in Boston.

A federal judge in Boston sentenced Jones in October to 10 years in prison.

Smith today imposed a 134-month prison sentence to be served concurrently with the 98 months remaining on the 10-year drug sentence, meaning 36 more months in prison for the assault.

Replies:
Subject: You guys didn,t matter

Author:
ha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:52 03/16/08 Sun

Cornell Corporation: Jailhouse Rock!
Ruthie Ackerman, 03.13.08, 5:00 PM ET

Related Stories
Cornell Locks-Up A Strong Quarter
Jailhouse Stocks
Jailhouse Stocks

Today's Top Stories
• McCain Travels To Iraq
• Pakistan State TV: Missiles Kill 16
• Dalai Lama Calls For Tibet Probe
• China Blocks YouTube Over Tibet Videos
• Alitalia Accepts AirFrance KLM Bid

Most Popular Stories

Young Billionaires
Easily Overlooked Tax Deductions
The No-Tech Hacker
Job Hunting In A Downturn
How To Tap Lenders When Credit Is Tight

The harsh U.S. economy has highlighted another harsh reality: public companies that run prisons and provide treatment services to federal and state agencies can thrive during such times. Just ask Cornell Companies, a provider of correction and detention services for adults and juveniles.

On Thursday Cornell Companies (nyse: CRN - news - people ) reported its fourth-quarter earnings jumped 14.9% to $5.4 million, or 37 cents per share, from $4.7 million, or 33 cents per share, during the same period the previous year. Analysts polled by Thomson Financial expected earnings per share of 31 cents. Cornell’s shares shot up 11.4%, or $1.84, to $17.99 in afternoon trading.

The company attributed the rise in profit to a 5.0% reduction in operating expenses to $67.7 million during the quarter from $71.3 million during the year-ago period, which more than offset the 2.1% drop in revenue to $92.1 million from $94.1 million a year earlier.

But Cornell’s shares have fallen 22.9% since the beginning of 2008 as jittery investors sell off shares amid a shaky U.S. economy. Yet it is precisely the weakened economy that have made companies like Cornell and its competitors Corrections Corp of America (nyse: CXW - news - people ), the nation's largest privatized prison operator, and Geo Group (nyse: GEO - news - people ) good buys. The sagging U.S. housing market has hurt public budgets, causing local governments to look to privatize services they traditionally have performed. By outsourcing a prison, states can save money, boosting profits for companies that provide these services.

Shares of both Corrections Corp., and Geo have reflected this. Corrections' shares closed up .45%, or 12 cents, to $26.70 in afternoon trading, and are up 3.8% over the past 12 months. Geo's shares closed up .54%, or 14 cents, to $26.06, and are up 16.7% for the past 12 months. Both have outperformed the Standard & Poor's 500 over the past year, which has returned -4.5%.

Meanwhile, Cornell’s revenue was impacted by a previously announced withdrawal of inmates by the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) from the Regional Correctional Centre in New Mexico in July 2007. It was also affected by the management contract terminations at the Alexander Youth Services Center and the Donald W. Wyatt Detention Center, the company said.

Cornell said it expects to earn between 27 cents and 31 cents per share during the first quarter.

Analysts polled by Thomson Financial, on average, forecast earnings of 31 cents per share for the quarter.

For the full year, Cornell expects earnings to range between $1.21 and $1.27 per share, compared with analysts’ average estimate of $1.27 per share.

Replies:
Subject: I wonder if Lt Alfonso will take his Captain Position

Author:
1st shifter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:03:15 03/28/08 Fri

Alfonso is dying to get Captain!!! To bad another one bites the dust...

Replies:
Subject: What a joke.

Author:
Old CO Thats been here awhile
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:05 05/04/07 Fri

Lets see, We have Henry Paul who is a Lt. Who was unable to retain a Police job. He’s been demoted here how many times and is an absolute scumbag. Now Wayne, You take back that fat rolly polly Steve as a Sgt. You should afford someone here the Sgt position and give that fat pudgy a CO position. Actually give him a janitorial position. And Give Paul the door, You do know he's a predator right.

Replies:
Subject: For Mr. Spock

Author:
Dont worry about it (uuuummmm.....)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:44 03/27/08 Thu

Keep assuming things, my problem is that you think you are the best and really you are just a shit talker and like i said again you watch my back i will watch yours but in this case i think you are a selfish motherfucker who just think about themself and try to look good in front of the supervisors.IM OUT.

Replies:
Subject: for Shitbag and Mr. Spock

Author:
Dont need to know (Fuck You Motherfuckerssssssss)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:30 03/24/08 Mon

May be the reason why people are still in the unit is because they do their job, because if a person was a shit bag then they wouldnt be in a unit ok bitches so check your self because you guys talk shit about the wrong people and dont act like you motherfuckers are better then everybody else just because you are out of a unit. the reason why you little bitches are out of the unit is because all you guys do is suck the supervisors dick and talk shit about eachother instead of taking care of each other ok bitches bitches bitches.... IM OUT.

Replies:
Subject: For Mr. Spock

Author:
Dont worry about
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:59:14 03/27/08 Thu

Subject: Mr. Spock

Author:
Dont You Worry About It (uuuummmm.....)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:04:27 03/26/08 Wed

HAHAHAHAH Whats the matter you are getting mad because you KNOW YOU ARE A DICK SUCKER AND A SHITBAG THATS WHY THEY WONT PUT YOU IN A UNIT RETARD. AND TO LET YOU KNOW IM NOT A ROOKIE ASSHOLE SO STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND LETS TAKE CARE OF EACHOTHER. IM OUT.

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.