VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

Childhood Spanking Memories
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss memories and experiences of spankings received during childhood. All posts must be approved. No sexual content will be permitted. Multiple posts under different names from the same ISP address will not be approved and the poster banned from further posting.

Subject: How was the belt used

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:01 02/16/20 Sun

If you were spanked with a belt how was the belt held? I have heard of people wrapping it around their hand leaving just enough of the end of the belt to give the spank or folding the belt in two and then wrapping it to length. My dad was a folder but he would position himself far enough away that the belt got us right across our butt. Sometimes I would feel the belt slightly hit my butt as he was figuring out where he needed to stand.It was a rare occasion that the belt wrapped around and got me on the hip unless it was because of me moving.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Don't give me a spanking! It Wasn't My Fault.

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:25:47 05/04/20 Mon

Did anyone get spanked for something that wasn't his/her fault? My dad gave me a severe spanking because of my younger sister's actions. My parents left me to babysit my younger sister one evening. I was watching TV upstairs while Sis was in the den playing Dad's vinyl records. She scratched them, didn't put them in the sleeves, and even broke a couple. We had a rule not to touch his records. When Dad found them which was not for a couple days, he started asking what happened. I told him I had not played his records, maybe Sissy had. He asked her and she admitted to it and told him that I let her do it. She said I never came downstairs. Dad said I was responsible for the loss of his records, that I was left in charge and had allowed her to play with them and that I would be punished for not being responsible. I insisted that it wasn't my fault and didn't deserve a spanking. It did me no good. Dad took off his belt and he, and my mom, took me to my room where I was spanked really hard. My sister did not get a spanking. It wasn't my fault, but I got the spanking!! I did learn something about responsibility.

Replies:
Subject: "After a good spanking"

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:46:32 01/07/18 Sun

I, just like every other kid dreaded nothing more than a good hard spanking. I would cry and beg not to get one. I have to admit though, after I got my bottom tore up and the stinging calmed down. I actually felt better. Embarrassed, and disappointed in myself, but better! It was like a major guilt release or something. Did anyone else feel the same way?

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone gotten spanked in front of friends

Author:
Justin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:18 08/29/12 Wed

When I was16 I had 3 friends over the house. When my dad got home from work he came into my room and asked me about some chore I was supposed to have done. I guess I had forgotten to do it but apparently I gave him some wise ass answer. He didn't like my tone and told me so. I should have backed down and he gave me plenty of opportunity to do so, but maybe I wanted to impress my friends, or maybe it was the testosterone or something, and I inflamed the situation instead. Well, he had enough of my mouth and told me he would teach me the lesson of my life. He sat on the bed and pulled me over his lap. Then he yanked down my jeans and then my underwear and gave me a long, horrible, and painful spanking. Although the spanking hurt like hell, nothing compared to the humiliation of my friends seeing me in that position, bare bottomed over my dad's lap and getting spanked like a little kid.

Replies:
Subject: Witnessing a Memorable Spanking

Author:
Gary Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:48 04/07/20 Tue

What is the most memorable spanking you have ever witnessed? Was it bare bottom or clothed? Did you also get spanked at that time or just a witness?

I've seen many spankings that would qualify as memorable. Both in my family, neighbors and even complete strangers. The most memorable involved my Aunt and my cousin Carmen, who was twelve at the time. We were visiting them for a weekend when I was seven. We were all in the boy's bedroom hanging out talking and playing games. At eleven o'clock, my Aunt Ruth stuck her head in the door and told us it was time for bed. Carmen spoke up and said, "But Mom I wanted to stay up and watch Creature Features." My Aunt said, "No. Y'all have been acting like a bunch of wild Indians all day, and we adults want a little peace so we can play cards." "Now get ready for bed!" As she started out of the room, Carmen muttered, "Shoot". Ruth turned around and snapped," What did you say Carmen Marie?" thinking she heard her cuss instead. Carmen was apologizing and saying she said Shoot instead of what her mother thought she heard, but Aunt Ruth wasn't believing her. She snatched her up off the bed, sat down and put Carmen straight across her lap. I was literally standing on the bed just behind and to the right of my aunt as she raised Carmen's skirt and then yanked her panties down to her knees. Carmen was kicking and begging her mom not to spank her as we watched in total silence. Aunt Ruth landed a hard slap across the center of Carmen's bottom and she screamed and tried to put her hands back to cover up. Ruth grabbed her hands putting them up behind her back and said, "DON'T YOU DARE COVER YOUR BUTT, YOUNG LADY!" Punctuating each word with a hard slap. From the point of view I had, it almost seemed like I was the one spanking her myself. I watched unblinking almost like a deer in the headlights as Carmen kicked and cried. As she was kicking, her panties moved back up from her knees to her butt. Aunt Ruth stopped spanking her and pulled them back down all the way to her ankles. Then she continued the spanking. I don't know how long the spanking lasted but it seemed to go on for several minutes. Carmen had already kicked off her flip flops early in the spanking but as she kicked cried and screamed she also kicked her panties off. I watched with guilty fascination as her bottom turned from having the pale white tan line to pink, then red, then an almost purplish red. Like I said, the spanking seemed to last for several minutes and she finally let Carmen up, she stood bawling at the top of her lungs while Ruth scolded her saying, "If I ever hear that kind of language coming from your mouth again, I'll wash your mouth out with Lava Soap and blister your a** with the razor strap!" She turned her around, raised her skirt back up and gave her a few more spanks on her still bare bottom saying, "Now get to bed!" Carmen ran across the hall to her room and literally threw herself across the bed bawling and rubbing her bare butt. Aunt Ruth turned to us and said, "Now get to bed or you'll all get the same thing." We literally scrambled stripping down to our underwear and getting under the covers. I could close my eyes and still see the spanking I had just witnessed vividly in my mind's eye and even had dreams or nightmares about it for the next several days.

I've seen and received a LOT of spankings that are memorable and I remember them in detail, but, this one I remember in perfect detail and can still see in my head, fifty three years later.

What is the most memorable spanking you ever witnessed?

Replies:
Subject: Wait till your dad gets home

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:29:49 04/12/16 Tue

Thought I would start another thread here.

Although both mom and dad spanked us growing up as we got older dad was the one who increasingly administered corporal punishment. Of course when dad wasn't around we often would hear from mom when one of us or more than one of us was in trouble "just wait until your father gets home" and then when he did get back dad was expected to deal with the culprit or culprits.

My wife also would say this to our sons sometimes when they were growing up and had misbehaved I wasn't around to deal with them.

What's the experience of others here growing up or as parents.

Replies:
Subject: Thanking someone who disciplined you

Author:
Ivan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:41 04/22/19 Mon

Has anyone ever taken the time to thank a parent or teacher or relative who gave you the discipline you needed as a child?

I have a friend who goes to visit her mother back in China once a year, and each time she thanks her for the spankings she got as a child.

I have other friends who have made similar statements to their Moms and Dads on Mothers/Fathers day.

Has this ever happened in your life?

Replies:
Subject: A memorable first spanking

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:58 01/22/19 Tue

I remember starting middle school, the 6th grade. As a shy kid, I was already not as a talkative unless I got to know you. But, otherwise, I was a pretty normal kid. I eventually became friends with a boy in my class, Andy. We had a lot in common and began sitting together at lunch. It was right after Halloween that year, where Andy had invited me to sleepover. We had already had dinner over each other’s houses a few times. Like me, Andy was raised by his mom only.

Ms. W was a very nice lady and I remember her to be very pretty. I also noticed Andy was very well behaved at home. Not wanting to cause trouble, I followed his lead. Andy and I knew we both got spanked at home but didn’t talk too much about it.

Well, what ended up happening, was at the sleepover, Andy and I ended up getting too rowdy watching wrestling on tv. And Ms. W did warn us what would happen if we misbehaved, but being a kid, I wasn’t too worried about it.

Well, that quickly changed when she came into Andy’s room wielding the hairbrush. I had always known Ms. W to be a sweet lady and smiling, this was the first time, I saw her be stern. But, it was a sharp transformation.

She told us we were both getting spankings and she stood both of us up and removed our pjs and underwear. I tried pleading just as Andy did but, she just ignored us. She repeated that she told us to settle down before and we disobeyed her. And now she was going to spank us and put us to bed.

Andy went first over his Mom’s lap and she went full blast on his butt, first with her hand and then she wailed on him with the hairbrush. I was totally panicked as I watched Andy’s butt turn from whiter than white to angry red.

Then it was my turn. All I could do was cry, as Ms. W did the same with me. Her hand had my butt burning already. But, I was screaming my lungs out when she spanked with the hairbrush. I begged her to stop and after what felt like forever. She did. Ms. W gave us some comforting then put us to bed. Andy and I were sore for a while, but I remember how much worse his mom spanked to mine.

We both continued to have sleepovers and I got more spankings from Ms. W. which I hated, as Andy did from my mom. But, I will always remember that first one.

Any first spankings you remember?

Replies:
Subject: Why Bare?

Author:
Cory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:00:07 05/16/16 Mon

Growing up I was pretty much always spanked bare butt unless we were out someplace. I asked why a few times (stalling my punishment of course) and I remember my parents telling me anything from 'because you're being a brat' to 'I don't want to hurt you too much'
As a parent who spanks, I've found there are actually quite a few reasons to spank bare. And I can only think of one real reason not to, which is modesty. Which is not to say it couldn't be an important reason for some families. What are your thoughts? Why or why don't you spank bare?

Replies:
Subject: Younger generation

Author:
Daniel R
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:19:29 04/29/19 Mon

Hello guys my name is Daniel and I’m a long time lurker here. I’m only 20 years old, but growing up I got SPANKED. When I was younger mom would use her hand but quickly transitioned to the wooden spoon and other implements when I made the mistake of telling her she didn’t spank as hard as my stepfather. BIG MISTAKE lol!! My stepdads hand was big and rough and he gave long hand spankings. If he didn’t feel like giving his hand a workout or was exceptionally mad he’d beat my ass with his leather belt. Anyway, I find through talking to people I know around my age I was spanked harder than most of them. Looking forward to sharing my experiences and talking with you guys :)

Replies:
Subject: :-) Spanking Memories

Author:
Alonso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:39 10/20/19 Sun

1.I think I was 5 years old when I got my first spanking, and my last was at 17.
2.Hand when I was five, after that, belt, cane, extension cord...
3. My common spanking offenses were lying, desobedience, etc.
4. Yes I was always spanked in bare bottom.
5. My most common spanking position was standing.
6. The average number of licks were 10-20.
7. Yes I always creied.
8. Yes I was spanked in front of my sibilings.

9. Yes sometimes I recive two or more spankings for the same offense
10. I was paddled in school only once.

Subject: Teachers and Hands swats

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:22 10/29/18 Mon

I grew up in a state where corporal punishment was “on the books” in school. But, nobody really used it. However, when I was 6, the school where I was attending did have swats. This wasn’t where you were sent to the principals office. What happened was the teacher would call you up to the blackboard and swat your bottom. Sometimes they used a ruler, but most often they used their hand. If you had “paddling” / spanking at your school, were hand swats also allowed?

Replies:
Subject: Wake up spanking

Author:
Janelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:41:27 05/20/19 Mon

Many years ago, during a sleep over at the friend's house, her older sister got a spanking. Her sister was about 15 and in high school. We were younger and woke up about 7:30 am. My friend told me that she had to be up by 8:00 or she'd be in trouble and her mom did check on us. Her sister's room was across the hall and her mom went in an told her to get up. She didn't. A little later, her mom went in the bedroom with a belt and started spanking her sister and telling her she was lazy. She was crying and begging her mom to stop. Her mom kept spanking her. I felt really bad for her because I could tell that she was getting a pretty severe spanking.

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.