VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

Childhood Spanking Memories
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss memories and experiences of spankings received during childhood. All posts must be approved. No sexual content will be permitted. Multiple posts under different names from the same ISP address will not be approved and the poster banned from further posting.

Subject: Spanked with a sibling

Author:
Andrew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:12:28 02/13/21 Sat

When parents have multiple children to spank, I have read on this forum that a lot of parents spank either from the youngest to the oldest, or the oldest to the youngest. How do you know what child to start with when spanking multiple children at the same time? I would think that the one that gets spanked first would get it harder and by the time it's the last child turn,they might not get it as hard because the parents arm is so tired after spanking. What are your thoughts?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: School Spanking Survey

Author:
Jace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:31 11/03/20 Tue

So I had this idea to do a survey among people who post here about school spankings. I'm especially interested in how it breaks down depending on your age. I was spanked in school growing up myself in the 1980's. So here are some questions for the willing:

1.) What is your age today?
2.) Were you spanked in school growing up?
3.) Between what ages in school were you spanked?
4.) Did your school use an implement? If so, what was it?
5.) Was there a limit on the number of "swats" you could get in one spanking?
6.) Did only the principal spank? Or were teachers allowed to do so as well?
7.) Did your school allow bare-bottomed spankings or not?
8.) Were spankings given privately, or in a spot where it could be seen by other kids?
9.) Do you think being spanked in school was an effective punishment compared to others, such as corner time, standing in the hallway, or after school/in-school detention?
10.) Were boys and girls treated differently when it came to corporal punishment? If so, how?
11.) Did the school require the permission of your parents to spank you?

Replies:
Subject: Do we need to go to the bathroom?

Author:
Cory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:34 11/25/20 Wed

When I was growing up, If I was acting up, my Dad would say "Cory, do we need to go to the bathroom"? If my behavior did not have an immediate change, then I had the dreaded walk to the bathroom. Once we arrived in the bathroom, I had to place both hands flat on the counter and face forward. My Dad spanked me with his hand and only over my pants. The spankings still stung plenty and they changed my behavior even though it was through my pants. I would always take my hands off the counter and cover my bottom and I would always drop to the floor on my knees to escape the sting.

Where were you taken for your spankings?

Replies:
Subject: Paddling at School

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:25 11/28/19 Thu

I know many of us - me included - got paddled at school. What was the minimum and maximum number of swats they gave, and who could give them? For me, it was 1 and 5, given by teachers and principals. Of course, this was when school corporal punishment was really more common.

Replies:
Subject: Spanked right before having to go somewhere.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:33:06 08/19/20 Wed

One incident that still stands out in my memory is earning a spanking right before we had to leave to go to a wedding. I must have been talking back or something prior to leaving the house but after having already gotten dressed in my best clothes. My dad ordered me into the dining room and lime usually I had to pull everything down and lean over to get the belt. As my dad spanked me I suppose my mom was getting my sister dressed. When. He finished I was bawling my eyes out yet I could not run to my bedroom. I was ordered to go find my mom. Still crying and with my pants back up and untucked shirt I found her. She gave me a wet wash cloth to clean my face and got my shirt tucked back in. Once she was done it was time to all pile into the car. I remember my butt still feeling like fire and laying down in the back of the station wagon.

Replies:
Subject: Adam

Author:
Having to tell someone you were going to be punished.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:24:51 07/06/19 Sat

Were you ever made to tell somebody you were going to be punished or had been punished, such as in a case you had wronged that person?

When I was 14 I recieved my last spanking and I was required to apologize and tell a lady that I would be punished after we hung up the phone. I did count my blessings that I didn't have to say how I would be punished as well this was over the phone and not in person. What happened was my friend and I had been making prank phone calls to random numbers. This lady end up having some kind of caller id. That evening she called my parents and told them what I had been doing. I was given a talk and then made to call her back to apologize as well tell her I would be punished. When I did hang up my dad lead me to the dining room to spank me with his belt. Unbeknownst to me at the time it would as well be my last spanking.

Replies:
  • Re: Adam -- Jacob, 13:05:22 07/11/19 Thu
    • Re: Adam -- Jimmy J., 14:19:03 12/04/20 Fri
  • Re: Adam -- peterk50, 08:06:58 07/19/19 Fri
    • Re: Adam -- Jonathan, 15:30:31 07/29/19 Mon
  • Re: Adam -- Johan, 01:53:00 07/24/19 Wed
  • Re: Adam -- DaveH, 09:54:13 07/27/19 Sat
  • Re: Adam -- JackP, 14:05:29 08/02/19 Fri
  • Re: Adam -- Gary Steven, 09:52:06 11/09/19 Sat
    • Re: Adam -- Robbie Sands, 02:02:09 11/25/19 Mon
  • Re: Adam -- Jace, 20:37:29 12/04/20 Fri
Subject: implement of choice

Author:
Zach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:46 08/29/17 Tue

Growing up, the implement of choice for spanking was the belt. Listening to some of my friends whose parents used spanking as the primary form of punishment also got the belt. None of my friends got a ruler or ping pong paddle. It was always the belt. Obviously, there were differences in position, pants-up or pants-down but it was always a belt. However, many folks here got caned, paddled, hair-brushed, etc. I am curious if implements of spanking fall in and out of vogue - a generation may believe that a belt is the best versus a paddle? Does geography play a role? So my spanking years were the early 80's and I grew up in the mid-west. I got the belt....a lot. There was no special spanking belt; it was the belt my father had around his waist at the time. Any thoughts? comparisons?

Replies:
Subject: Having to get what you were spanked with.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:12:06 06/09/19 Sun

Did anyone have to go get whatever it was your parent was going to use to spank you? I was made to on three different occasions. All three were when I was to be spanked with a switch. My dad forced me to cut, prepare and bring him a switch to spank me with. I'm not sure why he randomly chose the three times when the other times he went and got it himself. Twice we were at home and once while camping. I will always remember looking around for something I knew he would have choosen, and I was expected to have the leaves off and any bumps removed before handing it to him. I hated ever second of it and it made what were my worst spankings that much worse

Replies:
Subject: Football Team Paddling

Author:
Matt (Wimberley)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:20:34 12/19/17 Tue

This a true story about the worst high school paddling I ever received.

In the rural Tennessee school system that I attended, the teachers used the paddle to keep unruly students in line. I was paddled at school a few times during each grade, but the worst was by far the last one I got my senior year.

I was on the football team and we had used one of the school buses to travel to a neighboring town to play on Friday night. After the game several of us boys were chewing tobacco in the back of the bus on the way home. Well, one of the spit cups were left on the bus and had spilled making a big mess that the bus driver had had to clean up. The bus driver, an older black lady, wasn't happy at all about it at all and let our head coach know it Monday morning.

During the day, the coach made it around to each class and called members of the football team out in the hall to ask them if they were using tobacco on the bus. Using chewing or dipping snuff wasn't a rare thing for school age boys and the coach pretty much knew who did and who did not chew tobacco. He didn't say anything about punishment when he asked us, but in my mind we were going to have to run some extra sprints or something like that for admitting to the infraction. By the end of the day the coach had a list of around 10 boys who had admitted guilt.

Much to our surprise, when we entered the locker room after 6th period to get ready for practice, we knew we were in serious trouble. The coach's desk had been pulled into the middle of the open area of the locker room and standing on one side of it was the coach and on the other side was the bus driver. They were both holding long wooden paddles....

Not a word was spoken until the whole team had made our way into the locker room. One by one, coach began reading names from his list. He ordered every one who had been called to change from our school clothes into our jock straps and football practice pants. These pants were very thin and very tight fitting and would not offer any protection from those paddle swats!

Once we had changed, the 10 of us lined up in front of the desk with the whole rest of the team watching and listened to both the coach and the bus driver lecture us on our wrong doings and how they expected us to act in the future. Once the lecture was over, the coach ordered us into a single file line from youngest to oldest. The first in line would bend over the desk, hold on to the other side of it and take three swats from the lady bus driver. Once those first three swats were given, you were to go to the back of the line. When you got back to the front again you would get three more swats from the coach!

Pop! Pop! Pop! Each got 3 until it was my turn. I bent over the desk. For an older lady, she could swing a paddle! She swung the long paddle with both hands, lighting my butt on fire with each blow. Those three licks were probably as painful of a school paddling as I had gotten by whole school career.

As I watched the others take their three from the coach, I knew this was going to be bad. He was striking hard! It sounded like a rifle cracking with each swing. Each player would howl with pain as each blow cracked on their behind. Finally it was my turn. I bent over the desk, my butt still on fire from the first round, and gritted my teeth and waited. CRACK! I felt like the paddle lifted me several inches off the ground as it made contact. The paddle stung like a hundred yellow jackets had stung my behind at once! I let out a yelp and braced myself for the next one, but instead the coach started lecturing me again about being a team captain and I should be held to a high standard. I don't really remember what exactly he said because of the searing pain across my backside. He lectured until the sting had just started to die off a little and connected with the 2nd blow. I thought I would loose my mind as it took all I had not to bust out crying. Once again he let the burning linger for what seemed like an eternity before delievering the final blow. CRACK! With this pop I went into full spanking dance, jumping around and rubbing my butt. With tears in my eyes, we were ordered to line up and drop our pants just enough to bear our blistered behinds to the rest of the team and the bus driver. Coach said let that be a reminder to all of us not to screw up on his watch!

I never chewed tobacco on the school bus again and I also didn't allow any of my team mates to either!

Replies:
Subject: Parents talking about spanking with friend's parents?

Author:
Luke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:10 02/28/18 Wed

I'm new here and can empathise with many of the accounts I have read on this forum. I grew up in the 1970s when corporal punishment was very much the norm.

A watershed moment for me was hearing the conversation that ensued after my mum complimented my friend James' mum, telling her how well he behaved and how polite he was. She replied that he wasn't an angel and sometimes needed a spanking, and then began a detailed discussion on the merits of corporal punishment.

The reason the conversation stuck in my mind was because I vividly recall my mum telling me that she wished I was more like James, and that she was too soft with me - something James' mum had suggested. I think I was six years old at the time and, though I had been slapped, I had never been formally spanked like I was soon after. My mum's attitude seemed to have been influenced by that one conversation.

Did anybody else experience this?

Replies:
Subject: Sound of the belt coming off

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:20:03 08/22/20 Sat

A large amount of my spankings happened with my dad's belt. Most of those times he was wearing the belt prior to the spanking. There were times as I was baring my butt and leaning over the table he would as well be getting the belt off, during those times I really don't recall the sound. The times where I had already bared myself and was in position before the belt came off though was as if the sounds were being played over a loud speaker. I would look straight ahead and not back at him as he took off the belt. I heard the sound of the belt sliding through the belt loops and the. Then clinging sound of the buckle. They were frightening sounds. Then I would be asked if I was readt which I would just say yes dad and then the spanking would start. The only other frightening sound I can think of was the whishing sound from a switch as he whipped it through the air prior to spanking me with it.

Replies:
Subject: Expectations while getting a spanking.

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:29:22 08/10/20 Mon

Did your parents have certain expectations or rules about how you were to accept your spanking or your behavior during it. It wasn't like my sister and I had a set of rules, but ober the years growing up we learned what our dad expected and what earned us additional spanks or at worse a second spanking.

1. No screaming or yelling out. We could cry all we wanted.

2. No saying we had enough or we didn't need anymore spanks. It wasn't up to us to decide when our spanking was done. We could say things like please stop.

3. Hands on the table or away from your butt. We were allowed a quick rub between belt or switch spanks, but it really was just for a second and then you better be ready for the next one.

4. Hold your butt still. When he was ready to give the next one you needed to be still. This wasn't a problem because we hated accidentally spanks to our legs and such.

5. When it's over, it's pants up and go to your room. We were not allowed to jump around, stand there and rub or anything else. We could get ourselves collected and calmed down but we needed to get our clothes back up and go lay down in bed.

Replies:
Subject: For Gary Steven

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:06 05/29/19 Wed

Hi Gary,

When you were at school were you ever sent to the office for misbehaving and paddled by your Principal or Assistant Principal?

Replies:
Subject: How did you feel before spankings?

Author:
Brett
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:25:02 08/11/20 Tue

Did it feel like the total end of the world or you knew you were going to survive the spanking?

I was spanked with belt from age 9 to 14 and although "scientifically" I knew I was going to survive it, but still every time before the spanking when I was sent to my room and had to wait till Dad came with the belt, it felt like the total end of the world and death sentence.

This may be in part because I was spanked less often than some of my friends, about 2-3 times a year or so, so each spanking was a very big event.

Those of you who got spanked more often, did you ever "got used" to spankings in some way?

Replies:
Subject: How were you told...

Author:
Alan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:19 07/23/18 Mon

How were you told you were going to get a spanking/whipping? Mom would say something like "You need to go to your room and lie down on the bed and I'll be in with the belt" (which was kept in the parents closet). How were you told? What instructions were you given? Did you have to fetch the paddle/belt yourself?

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.