VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

Childhood Spanking Memories
Welcome, this is a forum to discuss memories and experiences of spankings received during childhood. All posts must be approved. No sexual content will be permitted. Multiple posts under different names from the same ISP address will not be approved and the poster banned from further posting.

Subject: Spankings by Others

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:59 11/01/17 Wed

When I was growing up I got spanked by a lot of other people than my parents. Of course I got spanked the most by them but I got a lot of spankings by other adults and from reading other posts it seems more than most of you didn't. I attribute that to how I grew up. We didnít have other family around and in the military, most seemed to have a similar feeling about how to discipline children.

I was spanked by neighbors, scout leaders, teachers, Church leaders, coaches, and other parents a lot of times. I didnít think anything of it at the time. It was just what happened when I misbehaved. The only thing that scared me was that there was a good chance I would I would get another at home from parents for embarrassing the family.

I have related some my of experiences with Jason and I wonder if this was something others canít relate to either. I know I canít relate to grandparents, aunts and uncles punishing me since they werenít anywhere around. I just assume that is why I got it from others.

My son didnít experience this but I wouldnít have had problem with him getting spanked outside of the family if it was fair and he deserved it. I almost spanked his best friend when we were taking care him but didnít. I put in him the corner and he stripped to his to his underwear. I didnít tell him to so I think that was conditioned response from home like I might have had.

My son told me when I mentioned this many years later that he thought that was normal for him before getting punished. He said I should have done it but like they say, times were different and I wasnít sure. Came real close another time and if I had just not been so PC at the time with his mother, he probably would have got what he really needed.

Did more of you get spanked by other people than your parents than what I have read. I know a lot talk about school paddlings but I am referring outside of that.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Assembly Caning/Paddling

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:00:28 06/12/18 Tue

Has anyone here ever been caned or paddled in front of assembly in school or any other large audience? How was it carried out? What earned such a thing?

Replies:
Subject: Over lap with the belt

Author:
Sandy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:35 02/22/18 Thu

I just want to know if anyone else knows, or was themselves spanked with a belt over the lap? I know of a few people through some of these stories, but seems most kids here were made to bend over something or lie on the bed.

My dad would take his belt off and put it next to him on the couch/bed. He would then take me over his lap and lower my panties. He would pick up the belt, fold it double and then wind it around his hand to give it the right length....and then he would strap my bare bottom until it was cherry red. I spent a good minute over his lap getting my bottom lashed.
I know of one boy where the dad did the same thing by sitting on the edge of the bath tub and spanking him that way, when he was smaller.
But anyone else know or had the belt applied this way?

Replies:
Subject: The ritual

Author:
Alan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:42 12/29/13 Sun

Was there a ritual when you were spanked or whipped? What was it?

As a child, we were paddled with a bolo type paddle with the elastic and ball removed. Over the knee usually in the bedroom with mom sitting on the bed or in the dining room with mom sitting in one of those chairs which didn't have arms. Always over clothes.

As we got older we got whipped with a belt. When younger she would send us to our bed room, then come in with the belt and we would get a lecture her sitting on the bed, us standing facing her, Then we would be told "now it's time for you to lie on the bed" as she stood up.

As older, less lecture -- we should know what was wrong by that age, we were told something like "you go lie on the bed and I'll be in with the belt". We would lie face down on the bed and wait for mom to come in with the belt, usually 30 seconds to a minute later. No agonizingly long wait. Always clothed. Not much lecture then the belt would start flying, hitting anywhere between knees and shoulders. I'd guess 10-15 lashes unless it was something very bad, then maybe 20-30.. Usually the last few were more forceful "so you'll remember not to do that again!" She would leave the room closing the door and let us finish crying in private.

Replies:
Subject: Bottom or thigh

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:41:04 10/08/17 Sun

I had the usual, bare bottom spankings when growing up. Usually just with the hand, but sometimes with a slipper or strap.

However I used to find having the inside of my bare thighs slapped or worse still strapped was more painful. Does anyone else have this recollection.

Replies:
Subject: How I was spanked

Author:
Emily
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:22 08/10/17 Thu

Hi
I am a mom who has 1 daughter and 2 sons now in their 20's.
My mom always spanked my sister and me with a hairbrush or a wooden spoon.
In our time we wore more dresses then my daughter does now. Our mom would not hesitate to pull up our dresses and tell us we were going to get it where our panties (nylon) were the thinnest. She meant it too.
My daughter only experienced a couple of times where her dress was pulled up and she was paddled. (with a hairbrush) The other times were over jeans or shorts. (She probably only had about 6 spankings, the last at 14)
My sons were always spanked with their pants pulled down over their underwear.

Replies:
Subject: Spanking from a parent who didn't spank often

Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:03 06/16/20 Tue

Did you ever get a spanking from a parent that really didn't spank you that often or maybe only spanked you one time and otherwise left the duty up to the other parent?

My dad was away for a couple days due to his job so when I had gotten in trouble for hurting another kid it was only my mom there to deal out any punishment. If my mom punished at all, it was normally having to sit in my room or occasionally she soaped out my mouth. I was 11 years old at the time and I guess she felt, since I caused another kid a little pain by being mean, then it was only fair I felt some pain too.

My mom told me her decision to spank me with a belt and brought me over to the dining room table. I figured it was the same rules as my dadís, so I started unbuttoning my pants when my sister came into the house crying. I guess she scraped up her knee or something, so my mom then tells me it will have to wait and to go sit in my room.

Maybe 15 minutes later, my mom returns and asks me if Iím ok with waiting till bedtime for my punishment because she needs to get started with dinner. I told her that I really didnít want to go to bed having just been spanked. My mom said fine and told me to go back downstairs to the table. I did so and she followed shortly after. I hear her tell my sister that she has to spank me, and stay in the living room.

My mom finally came into the dining room and I bared my butt for her. She picked up the belt and stood behind me. The first two licks didnít hurt that much, but the third and fourth one caught me pretty good. The fifth and what ended up being the last one got me a lot on my leg, which hurt. While I wasnít bawling like I do when dad does it, I didnít come away dry eyed either.

Iím pretty sure my mom never said a word to my dad about any of this.

Replies:
Subject: Waiting your turn to be spanked

Author:
Corey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:30 04/27/15 Mon

Did anyone else have to watch helplessly as a relative or friend gets a spanking all while knowing your turn is fast approaching?

Replies:
Subject: Fear

Author:
Adalynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:51 03/26/20 Thu

What punishment did you fear the most (e.g. spanking, grounding, mouth soaping, time out)? And why? I personally feared being grounded. The embarrassment of telling friends and having to stay in my room all day was not fun.

Replies:
Subject: Position

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:46:26 05/02/20 Sat

Did your spanker ever spank you in an ďunder the armĒ position? Mom used it when she needed to spank rme,rght away,i.e,after I ran out into the street,as opposed to when she made me wait,for an otk spanking,after Iíd misbehaved,while away from home.

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.