VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:27:28 02/18/14 Tue
Author: Linda (In agreement)
Author Host/IP: 174-125-176-41.dyn.centurytel.net / 174.125.176.41
Subject: Re: Trevor Hobley and Linda Lawrence, The Dream Team
In reply to: Bernie 's message, "Re: Trevor Hobley and Linda Lawrence, The Dream Team" on 16:54:12 02/14/14 Fri

Bernie:

Iíve been thinking about your post here for some time, and trying to figure out the best way to present a reply. I agree with you entirely on the subject youíve presented. If thereís one thing Iíve learned in my nearly 69 years of life is that nothing is more damaging to a cause or a war than infighting amongst the constituents and allies. No side in any cause or conflict ever succeeded when various factions didnít support each other.

I also agree that everyone whoís a fan of Brianís is a friend of mineÖno matter what they think of each other. I too have always had a good experience with Brianís fan club. Iím devastated that the policeís unethical policies betrayed the club in the end, but I never felt it was Trevorís, Patís or anyone elseís fault that the men in blue decided it was far better to protect their own than get to the truth of a long-ago event.

It looks now like the gag order was put on this case to protect the police, not anyone in government. Though highly ďirregularĒ, I suppose they have this power in England. Just because they didnít like Brian, or any other rock star, is no excuse not to do their jobs. Just saying.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.