VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

Male Pageant Forum

This board is for the rational, civilised discussion of male pageants and their fans worldwide.

Please be curteous to all who visit here, posts or replies that bash, contain unacceptable language or not pertaining to male pageants will be removed.

No Advertising Banner Ads not related to Male Pageants allowed
(That includes child pageant ads)

Special notice: Please when posting picutres, size them at a reasonable size, not too big, so the page can download faster, pics that are too big from this point on, I will have to delete.

Also please credit the source of where the pictures you post comes from.
Thank you all for your cooperation.

Next international men pageants:

This board was created on October 22nd, 2001

Links to men pageant titleholder lists:

Manhunt International titleholder list
Mr World titleholder list
Mr International titleholder list
Mr Intercontinental titleholder list

*** All lists above courtesy of Jimmy's Pageant Page ***, if you want to visit there, click here

Mr Tourism International titleholder list

*** Links to male pageant websites ***

Male pageant links

*** Links to some popular pageant websites ***

Global Beauties Turn for the Judges Times of Beauty
Eye for Beauty Pageantry Magazine Belleza Venezolana

June Macasaet, Manhunt International 2012 from the Philippines

*** Picture courtesy of Manhunt International Organization ***
For more info on him go the official Manhunt Int'l site here: ( www.manhunt.com.sg)

Voting is now online for all interested to vote for Mr Internet Popularity, click here for details.

Francisco Escobar, Mr World 2012 from Colombia

Go to the official Mr World site here

Ryan Terry, Mr International 2010 from Great Britain

Amaury Doble, Mr Earth 2011 from Puerto Rico

***Picture courtesy of Misters of Puerto Rico***

Message Board Links are at bottom of page

Subject: "HOT TRIO" OF "PUERTO RICAN STUDS" !

Author:
MARIE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 16, 05:09:11pm

THE "DELICIOUS" BRYAN FIGUEROA, "MR. P.R. MODEL 2006", WILL REPRESENT PUERTO RICO IN THE NEXT "MR. MUNDIAL PAGEANT" IN PERU......I THINK HE'S THE "LATIN VERSION" OF ROB LOWE!

"MR. P.R. TEEN", GREKKO VALLE, WITH ALL THE "SEXINESS AND INNOCENCE" THAT A "TEEN" SHOULD HAVE! GORGEOUS GREKKO, WILL REPRESENT PUERTO RICO IN "MR. TEENAGER MUNDIAL" ALSO IN PERU.

THE "STUDLY" NOEL RUIZ, "MR. LATIN MODEL P.R.", IS "OOZING" WITH GOOD "MACHO LATINO LOOKS" THAT ARE A "BIG HIT" IN MALE PAGEANTS. NOEL WILL REPRESENT PUERTO RICO IN THE UPCOMING "MR. WORLD MODEL".

*****GOOD LUCK, TO THIS "HOT AND SEXY TRIO" OF "PUERTO RICAN STUDS".......
Replies:

Subject: Sexy PINOYs Allen Dizon & Jay Manalo

Author:
chucky torres
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 09, 11:19:03pm

HOT HOT HOT!!!! FILIPINO MEN....GOTTA LUV EM'
Replies:

Subject: IM THE REAL THING INTERNATIONAL MALE SEARCH $5000 CASH PRIZE

Author:
ENTER @ WWW.IMTHEREALTHING.COM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 15, 03:04:11pm

MALE MODEL SEARCH

Subject: Mister Young International 2006 has just been crowned: Winner; PUERTO RICO; First Runner-Up: UKRAINE Second Runner-Up: VENEZUELA

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 11:52:32pm

Subject: Mr.Handsome International 2006 is Crowned. Winner: SLOVENIA

Author:
Kyle Hosier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 11:47:39pm

Subject: Mister Handsome Venezuela 2006

Author:
BV
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 14, 10:04:44pm

The 2006 Mr Handsome Venezuela photo gallery is up. The winner will go to Singapore to the first Mr International competition. See the 31 guys and the contest itself at

http://www.bellezavenezolana.net/MrHandsomeVzla/2006/GranFinal/galeria4.htm
Replies:

Subject: Black Pageant contetsants

Author:
Piazzi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 05:57:21pm

A Black Man has never won am International pageant. The closest to winning was geraldino Nicolina who placed fourth in Mr International, Manhunt International and 3rd in Zeus of The World, He also placed 4th in top model of the world.

Do you think a Black man will ever win an International pageant?

Harry Duncan was also a good contestant
Replies:

Subject: MR. USA INTERNATIONAL 2006

Author:
Joaquin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 28, 10:39:14pm

http://misterusa.criticalbeauty.com/index.html

THIS GUY IS HOT! HE'S GOT MY VOTE!!!
Replies:

Subject: Hot

Author:
Serena (lusty)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 10, 02:47:05am

Mmm after I look this webpage I am very lusty
I want have sex with all
I think Mister Universe must have bid penis size

Subject: MY MANHUNT '06 EXPERIENCE

Author:
Nom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 08, 04:07:43am

MY MANHUNT EXPERIENCE
From the journal of Nomer Yuzon
Mr. Hawaii 2006

DAY 1

After three days of fun in Shanghai, I am now taking another plane ride to Jinjiang. This time I am really nervous, and the flight being delayed does not help at all. The plane taxies and now seating in the runway for almost two hours and my heart is beating like @#$%!. Few hours later which seems like forever, I am exiting Jinjiang Airport. It's a small domestic airport which reminds me of those in the Philippines. Someone from the contest is meeting me here to drive me to the hotel. As we are on the road, I see lots of billboards - all about Manhunt International, some in English, most in Chinese. "This is it!" I tell myself, "Manhunt, here I come!"

I am walking into my room at at the hotel with no idea who am I gonna be sharing it with. I hope for someone who doesn't snore, or smokes in the room, or stinks. I open the door thinking I am the first one there but the first thing I see is this butt naked guy inside getting dressed. Ooops! I apologize and he says, "No worries, mate!" I then realize by his accent the he's Mr. Australia.

After getting settled in the room and few chitchats with my new "mate", we go downstairs to meet the other guys. A busload of them is just getting in. I recognize Mr. Sweden, Mr. Panama, Mr. Ukraine, etc. I recognize almost all them from their photos in the website. I then see Mr. Philippines. I come up to him and say, "Kumusta?" It amazes him to see another Filipino. "May isa pang Pinoy, darating mamaya." I am referring to Mr. USA West who just missed his flight from Beijing. It is an afternoon of Alohas and Hellos, handshakes, and self intoductions. I pretty much meet almost everyone but I don't remember most of their names, just the countries they represent.

A welcome dinner comes next. There are lots of food - Chinese food of course. But this is the real Chinese food, none of those greasy egg roll or beef brocolli I usually buy in the states. I am sitting in between Mr. Philippines and Mr. Latvia. The mayor of Jinjiang is giving a welcome speech up on stage - in Mandarin - while someone translates it in English. Ocassionally, we stand up and applause and I realize how tall Mr. Latvia is. He's about 6'7". He totally makes me look like a midget. "Damn, why the hell did I sit next to him!"

I thought we will then go to our respective rooms and rest after dinner. Wrong! A meeting/briefing comes next then our first photoshoot follows. The shoot will be for the souvineer program of the contest. How odd it is to do a shoot after traveling from different parts of the world? Some guys spent up to four days of travel to get to Jinjiang and some haven't slept for days. Oh well, I guess that's what a model's job is - you have too look good anytime, all the time.

DAY 2

Rise and shine, it's 6 AM! How I wish I can sleep in 'til noon. But no, we have to start our day early. Me and my roommate Rami (I started calling him "Rami my roommie") get ready and head downstairs for breakfast at 7:30. Most of the guys are there already, some skip breakfast to workout at the hotel gym. After the meal, we assemble at the lobby. We are going to an outdoor photo and video shoots today. They have provided us the clothes we will be wearing for the whole week the night before. If I only knew, I wouldn't have packed all the clothes I brought from home. Oh well, too late!

It's sprinkling a little bit and the temperature is almost close to freezing. One thing I forgot to pack with me was a jacket. It is really cold and I feel like all parts of my body are shrinking. I hope it's not this cold during the Swimwear Competition, he he he. Thank heaven for Mr. Puerto Rico has an extra sweater and he lets me borrow it. What a nice guy!

We visit temples, an ancient bridge, etc. Camera flashes here and there, TV crews and other media people follow us where ever we go. Locals ask us for authographs and take photos as well. I"m having a great time. But the best part of this trip is the bus ride. It reminds me of our field trips in high school. We sing, exchange jokes, and laugh for the most part. Everyone is having fun in the bus, well, except for Mr. Peru who is horrified of the way they drive in China.

We head back to the hotel for lunch and some serious fitting follows. They divide us into groups and each group spends at least two to three hours in a room. Inside are the designers of the clothes plus their whole entourage. They are all speaking in Chinese and seems to be so busy and stressed out. We, on the other hand, are laughing, joking, and making fun of each other. Mr. Estonia's speedo is too small and can barely fit everything. I can't fit into any shoes, they're all too big while they're all too small for Mr. Germany. It's almost 2 AM when we finally finish.

DAY 3

Visits to the sponsors and another outdoor shoot are the firsts in our schedule today. This time it's raining. "Do we have to do this?", that is what everyone is whining about. They cancel some of the locations due to rain. Instead, we drive to the beach where the rain is not as bad as it is in downtown Jinjiang. Everyone is tired from the previous day's activities. The laughters and the jokes are now a lot less compared to yesterday for almost everyone falls asleep during the bus ride. The beaches are beautiful, but quiet and empty - a total opposiite of those in Honolulu or those in San Francisco and L.A. that are always packed with people in tight bikinis, six pack abs, and fake breasts.

In the afternoon, there are rehearsals for the National Costume Competition and Talent Night which happen on the same night. I have not practiced my song at all and I feel like I am losing my voice due to lack of sleep. I really wish I can have at least an hour or two of rest just to doze off a bit. Wishful thinking! Our daily schedule is filled with 16 to 17 hours of activities that we barely sleep. If we want to use the gym or other hotel facilities, we have to spare an hour or so from our rest or skip a meal just like what most do.

I must have lost a few pounds or a couple of inches on my waist because my costume (I wear a grass skirt and leis) keeps on sliding down showing at least a quarter of my crack. I am so afraid that it will fall off while I'm on centerstage. Hmmm.. maybe that's a great way to get noticed, huh? No thanks! I am glad no indecent exposures happens. The Talent Competition comes next right away. I have to run upstairs to change outfit, run back down, do my talent (I sing "This Is The Moment"), run again upstairs, change back to my national costume, and run back down. Whew! Now it's time to announce the special awards.

Modesty aside, I am confident that I did well on my talent that I will at least place second, or first. However, I am still so nervous when they start announcing the winners. I can't hide my happiness when they call my name as the 2nd Place winner for the Talent Competition. About the National Costume? Well, I am not expecting from this one. It is too obvious that the other contestants deserve this award better.

DAYS 4 & 5

We devote these two days for some intense rehearsals for the final night. It is our first time to see the venue and I am really impressed about the size of the auditorium and the stage as well (the stage has six elevators). It is not like Araneta but somewhat close.

My hat's off to Allan, our choreographer. I salute him for being so patient with all of us. Not everyone unterstands or speaks English so only few gets his instructions. But Allan manages to remain calm the whole time. The most fun part of our rehearsals is everytime Mr. Kosovo forgets his cues. This happens over and over until he becomes the center of all jokes. "Kosovo! Where is Kosovo?" becomes a famous punch line. He does not take it offensive in anyway but instead, he plays and laughs along with the rest.

The pre-judjing happens on the 5th day and it is indeed nerve-wracking. We have to come in group into a room in our tuxedos and then in swimwears in front of the panel of judges. I have everything with me plus two extra swimwears in case of an emergency... and whomp! there it is! Two other contestants forget their swimwears at the hotel. Here comes Mr. Hawaii to the rescue! I lend my two extra speedos to Mr. Korea and Mr. Spain, the same kindness Mr. Puerto Rico bestowed upon me a couple of days ago. The speedo I gave Mr. Spain is white and kinda tight. No, it was really tight, so tight you can tell what his religion is. He decides to come out in his underwear instead. I guess it works on his advantage - he places 4th Runner-Up in the Finals. Hmmm... why didn't I think of that first? :-)

DAY 6 - FINALS

As much as I want to feel nervous and excited about the finals, I just want this to get over with - and I'm sure I am not alone feeling this. I somehow feel so exhausted, sleep deprived, and sick of the same Chinese food they're feeding us. I can't wait to go home, sleep in my own bed, hang out at the beach with my friends, etc. etc. We spend the whole day rehearsing and finally, for the first time in six days, they give us a two hour break. However, they want us to stay in the auditorium just in case they need us. I decide to sneak out and go back to the hotel. I need a shower badly and I have not shaved in two days and I feel like I have my five o'clock shadows everywhere. There is no public transportation so I hitch a ride from a Chinese man in a scooter. How we communicate with each other is a totally different story. I get back to the hotel and to my surprise, I bump into Mr. Panama, then Mr. USA West, Mr. Japan, Mr. Ukraine, Mr. Gibraltar, and few more guys. I wonder if they notice back in the auditorium that a bunch of the contestants are missing.

It is starting to get dark and people are crowding up outside. There are tons of policemen, TV crews, photographers, etc. everywhere. Everyone seems so busy including us - smiling and posing for photos and signing autographs. I feel so celebrity-like and to be honest, I am kinda enjoying it.

The program starts at exactly 8 PM. It has a live telecast in all China and other countries as well. It is also broadcasted live on the web where most of my family and friends in the states and in the Philippines are watching. I'm pretty sure they will recognize me right away, for I'm the only one with shaved head, and I am always in the front during our production numbers. My advantage of being one of the shortest guys.

The program runs smoothly and fast and I believe everyone does so well. I really like the some of the clothes I am wearing. How I wish we get to keep them. I once saw on the "Tyra Banks Show" how models usually steal the clothes they wear. I wonder how many of these guys are doing so.

They give up some special awards and I'm really happy when Chris (Mr. USA West) wins Mr. Personality. He really deserves it. Chris is a good friend and he's also Filipino (We both won Ginoong Pilipinas-USA, him in 2006, me in 2003). Then they announce the top 15 in alphabetical order. Ooppps, they skipped me! It's OK, I do not feel bad at all. They call Mr. Philippines and I am really happy about that.

After they announce the winners, all of us exchange handshakes and hugs, and start to say our goodbyes. It is then I realize that this time, it's really over. I mentioned earlier how I wanted to go back home and stuff, but during this moment, I do not want it to end. This may be a really tiring week but still, this is an awesome experience.

We go back to the hotel, eat late dinner, then the party comes next. There are food, booze, and more awards. Most guys are busy collecting e-mail addresses. I have to leave the party early for I am taking the early morning flight. I really regret booking this flight back, I wish I can spend another day in Jinjiang. I leave for the airport at 4 AM while others are still partying. I am awake for almost 24 hours now but I do not feel tired or sleepy at all. My plane takes off and I look outside the window and quietly whisper to myself, "Goodbye everyone, goodbye Jinjiang... and thank you very much."

REALITY CHECK

Now I'm back to my normal life, to my normal everyday life - work, sleep, work, pay bills, work! I have recieved e-mails from some of the guys. I really miss them, my new friends. I really hope to see them all once again.

END
Replies:

Subject: available DVD : Manhunt int'l 2006

Author:
jan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 07, 07:59:20am

Hi there

if interested pls email me
also have manhunt int'l 2005
Replies:

Subject: Philippine men for the world to admire!!

Author:
Juanito
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 05, 03:02:44pm

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Richard Guttierez
Victor Basa
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cogie Domingo
Dennis Trillo
Deither Ocampo
Brent Javier and Jerome Ortiz
Alvin Alfonso and Michael Copon
Christian Vasquez
Zanjoe Marudo
Mark Herras
Borgy Manotoc and Alfred Vargas
Replies:

Subject: WOULD LOVE TO SEE THESE PUERTO RICAN MEN IN "MR. WORLD"/ PART 2 .

Author:
MARIE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 02, 06:22:57pm

ERIC DAVID MELENDEZ. SEXY, SEXY, SEXY ! OOZING WITH SEX-APPEAL, AND "LATIN GOOD LOOKS", ERIC CAN BE A "BIG HIT" IN "MR. WORLD" !

GERARD LEBRON. A HANDSOME AND SEXY, "EBONY STUD". GREAT FACE AND BODY. GERARD CAN ALSO DO, AN EXCELENT JOB IN REPRESENTING PUERTO RICO AT "MR. WORLD".......
Replies:

Subject: WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANY OF THESE TWO PUERTO RICAN "STUDS" IN THE NEXT "MR. WORLD" PAGEANT !

Author:
MARIE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 02, 05:39:05pm

"RED-HOT" CANDIDO TORRES (MR. PUERTO RICO MODEL 2001). HANDSOME, WITH THE "INTERNATIONAL LOOK" THAT'S A "HIT", IN MALE PAGEANTS.......

PUERTO RICAN MODEL AND "MEGA-STUD", FRANCIS GONZALEZ ! HE HAS THE "TOTAL LOOK" ! FACE, BODY, AND "ATTITUDE" TO BE THE NEXT "MR. WORLD" !
Replies:

Subject: WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANY OF THESE 2 PUERTO RICAN "STUDS" IN THE NEXT "MR. WORLD" PAGEANT !

Author:
MARIE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 02, 05:37:40pm

"RED-HOT" CANDIDO TORRES (MR. PUERTO RICO MODEL 2001). HANDSOME, WITH THE "INTERNATIONAL LOOK" THAT'S A "HIT", IN MALE PAGEANTS.......

PUERTO RICAN MODEL AND "MEGA-STUD", FRANCIS GONZALEZ ! HE HAS THE "TOTAL LOOK" ! FACE, BODY, AND "ATTITUDE" TO BE THE NEXT "MR. WORLD" !

Subject: Leandro Bosi - Mister ES 2006

Author:
Octavio Bastos
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 29, 10:52:23am

More Pictures of Leandro Bosi in www.norock.com.br

Subject: MISTER WORLD COSTA RICA

Author:
Pawito
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 26, 02:09:32am

Replies:

Subject: available video: manhunt international 2006

Author:
jun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 26, 07:53:56pm

hi there
pls let me know if interested

Subject: Vote for Rangga Raditya for the title ASIAN HEARTTHROB 2006!!!

Author:
jun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 24, 11:40:48am

Vote now at http://asianheartthrob.blogspot.com or http://www.starmometer.com

Subject: MISTER HANDSOME INTERNATIONAL.

Author:
DIRECTOR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 02:39:14pm

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH A EMAIL ADDRESS OR CONTACT NUMBER AND INFORMATION FOR THE ORGANIZERS OF MISTER HANDSOME INTERNATIONAL?

IF SO PLEASE EMAIL ME.....
Replies:

Subject: aspiring to try out

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 17, 10:55:38am

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Replies:

Subject: AZ Hunks | World's Most Gorgeous Male Models

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 06:28:51am

Visit azhunks.com for the world's most gorgeous male models. Also vote for your favorite asian star for the title ASIAN HEARTTHROB 2006 at asianheartthrob.blogspot.com

Subject: AZ Hunks | World's Most Gorgeous Male Models

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 06:27:27am

Visit azhunks.com for the world's most gorgeous male models. Also vote for your favorite asian star for the title ASIAN HEARTTHROB 2006 at asianheartthrob.blogspot.com

Subject: Some of the most georgous People in the world

Author:
God Created them (What u say 'bout them?)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 05:50:28am

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Subject: Troy Montero for Mister World!

Author:
chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 29, 11:40:08am

Troy Montero for Mister World! Join the TM4MW campaign. [mister-world.blogspot.com]
Replies:
  • TROY -- Gretch (Helloooo????), Tuesday, August 08, 01:58:19am
  • TEST -- TEST, Wednesday, August 09, 05:30:00am
  • Hello Ka Rin!!! -- Gretch (Ganun???), Sunday, August 20, 01:55:55am

Subject: Male Pageant news tidbits

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 10, 11:57:38pm

Just some stuff I've noted while browsing....

The Mr. World website has been updated with the first of this year's contestants. There are only three there, but Malta looks good. Will the island make it two pageants in a row?

The Manhunt International has this note under the bottom of the great pic of Jaime Mayol: "12th MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL Seoul, Korea 14th to 21st January 2006". I assume they mean 2007. Is there anyone in the know that can confirm?
Replies:

Subject: aspiring

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 17, 10:54:12am

Subject: Areeya Chumsai

Author:
Dina Balle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 15, 06:06:10pm

ang ganda pa rin! c/o http://lastresestrellas.blogspot.com/

Subject: Beauty Contest Magazine

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 13, 03:40:14pm

http://beautycontest.over-blog.com/

Beauty Contest Magazine is a futur most popular beauty contest web site to inform people about contest all around the world.

Welcome to Beauty Contest Magazine, A NEW CONCEPT MAGAZINE.

Beauty Contest Magazine is yours magazine, we ll publishe articles about international contests, national contests , regional contests....

If you are International Directors, national director, or beauties contest fan you can send to Beauty Magazine your article, and we'll publish on this web site.

Beauty Contest Magazine is a very serious web site Magazine, created to serve your contest and your organisation.

Publishe your article on Beauty Contest Magazine is FREE, make advantage of the magazine, and your organisation will be famous.

If you want more information send a email to Beauty Contest Magazine to beautycontestmag@hotmail.fr

http://beautycontest.over-blog.com/

Subject: America's Mr. US Pageant

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 05, 01:44:25pm

I saw there is a new pageant for Men in the United States called the America's Mr. US Pageant. The website is www.americasuspageants.com Does anyone know about this new pageant?
Replies:

Subject: I FOUND THIS NEW MALE PAGEANT

Author:
LEE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 05, 05:53:40pm

WWW.MISTERWORLDMODEL.COM I HOPE TO SEE THE DELEGATES SOON

Subject: Mister Handsome Venezuela 2006

Author:
StewarD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 04, 12:34:48pm

Javier Delgado se alzó con la bufanda y copa del "Mister Handsome Venezuela 2006"

¡Un técnico en construcción civil es el más buenmozo!

José Gregorio Ortiz. Fotos: Pedro Montes

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting
Alberto Maneiro entregó la copa al nuevo Mister Handsome Venezuela.

La segunda edición del certamen de belleza masculina "Mister Handsome Venezuela 2006", mostró madurez, sorpresa y mucha tecnología. Este año el escenario escogido por Alberto Maneiro, presidente del concurso, fue la Quinta La Esmeralda que, antes de ocultarse los últimos rayos del astro rey, el citado recinto estaba a reventar.

Actrices, cantantes, modelos, maquilladores, presentadores de TV, medios de comunicación y familiares de los 31 candidatos, se apoltronaron para ver la actuación de los chicos, que esa noche verían culminar el esfuerzo y dedicación de cuatro meses de arduo trabajo.

Una dura pelea dieron los candidatos de (Distrito Capital) y (Miranda)

Fue así como la hermosa y delgadísima ex reina de belleza Ligia Petit Vargas, acompañada del ballet y los 31 candidatos del "Mister Handsome 2006", salieron a escena para expresar las ganas que tienen de triunfar. Y fue justamente Javier Delgado (23), 1,90 m de estatura y TSU en Construcción Civil, logró convertirse en el más buenmozo de todos y ganó el pasaporte que lo llevará a Singapur, a finales del año.

Al mejor estilo de Broadway, con invitados de lujo como "La Primerísima" Mirla Castellanos, Kiara, Pablo Martin, Astrid Carolina Herrera, José Ignacio Rodríguez, Iñaki, Alexandra Braun, William Guzmán, El figurín Raúl Olivo, entre otros. Mientras que Michelle Badillo y Albani Lozada condujeron con maestría la ceremonia para elegir al hombre más buenmozo.

Momentos de emoción vivieron los candidatos.

Un espectáculo redondo y sin baches, nos recordó al desaparecido concurso "Mister Venezuela" ¡Claro está! en sus primeras ediciones. Maneiro, junto a su equipo de producción, no dejó de sorprender al exigente público, que esa noche dijo presente. Ni hablar del vestuario que con esmero, buena costura y mucho brillo, dejó sin dormir por varias semanas al diseñador Miguel Alemán.

LAGRIMAS, SORPRESAS Y MÁS

Para muchos vernáculos, llorar está reservado sólo para las mujeres. No obstante, la felicidad, el cariño y la emoción, pueden aflorar ese sentimiento que tienen en reserva los seres humanos. Durante el homenaje a los ex misters del año 2005, vimos cómo Doménico Dell’Olio, Julio Vívenez y Jorge Jamal, derramaron lágrimas, en pleno escenario. Lo mismo ocurrió con un grupo de los nuevos buenmozos, cuando al son de la música venezolana y quizás al verse fuera del lote, no podían ocultar la emoción y salieron a flote ríos de lágrimas.

Los misters mostraron todos sus atributos al jurado calificador.

Las emociones no pararon durante todo el show, familiares y amigos gritaban desaforadamente el nombre de su candidato, algunos llevaron pendones, afiches y hasta tambores retumbaron en la lujosa residencia. El primero en llevarse un premio fue Marco Antonio Chinea (23), representante de Canaima, que fue distinguido como "Mister Internet".

Luego Alberto García (22), representante del Distrito Capital, fue sorprendido con la bufanda de "Mister Fotogénico". Moisés Campos (24), (Mister Amazonas), fue premiado con la bufanda de "Mejor Cuerpo". Carlos Miguel Meza (27), (Mister Guárico), cargó con el premio "Mister Personalidad". Mientras que Winston Canozo (22), se alzó como "Mister Elegancia". Markel Berto (Mister Portuguesa) fue "El mejor compañero" y el modelo aragüeño Gabriel Arnone (26), fue reconocido por los periodistas, como "Mister Prensa".

La hermosa Ligia Petit al mejor estilo de Broadway.

Siguiendo la onda del "Miss Universo", Maneiro copió el formato de escoger 12 semifinalistas en un evento previo y fueron develados esa noche los nombres de los afortunados: Gabriel Reyes (Vargas); Agustín Acosta (Lara); Luis Matheus (Falcón); Euclides Vale (Monagas); Marco Antonio Chinea (Canaima); Alberto García (Distrito Capital); Luis Sanabria (Mérida); Gerardo Muñoz (Nueva Esparta); Winston Canozo (Península de Paraguaná); Carlos Miguel Meza (Guárico); Javier Delgado (Miranda) y Moisés Campos (Amazonas).

Jictzad Viña (Miss Venezuela 2005), dijo presente.

De esta docena sólo 5 pasaron la prueba a ojos del jurado calificador. Y, así quedó conformado el cuadro del "Mister Handsome Venezuela 2006": Gerardo Muñoz (Nueva Esparta), cuarto finalista; Agustín Acosta (Lara), tercer finalista; Gabriel Reyes (Vargas) segundo finalista; Alberto García (Distrito Capital), primer finalista y Javier Delgado (Miranda), "Mister Handsome Venezuela 2006". ¡De esta manera bajó el telón de los más buenmozos!

Diario el Aragüeño 04-08-2006

Subject: Starmometer.com's Hottest Hunks for August

Author:
chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 04, 10:10:52am

Subject: Bryan Figueroa / Mr. Puerto Rico Model '06

Author:
RDP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 02, 10:43:20pm

Replies:

Subject: ¡Mi TOP 15 del Mister Handsome 2005!

Author:
StewarD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 02, 05:49:45pm

Mi tOP del Mister Handsome Venezuela 2006

Canaima
Dtto Capital
Lara
Peninsula Goajira
Nueva Esparta
Vargas
Dependencias Federales
Miranda
Táchira
Monagas
Guárico
Cojedes
Anzoátegui
Carabobo
Amazonas
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting Canaima
Distrito Capital
Lara
Peninsula Goajira
Nueva Esparta
Vargas
Dependencias Federales
Miranda
Táchira
Monagas
Guárico
[URL=http://www.theimagehosting.com][IMG]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/3.4a0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Cojedes
Anzoátegui
Carabobo

El mejor cuerpo está entre Monagas Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

Cojedes Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

Canaima Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

Y Lara Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

¡Hagan sus apuestas que falta pocas horas para que empiece el concurso!
Replies:

Subject: L-Men Manhunt Indonesia 2006 finalists in Artistic themes.

Author:
muQ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 02, 05:20:41pm

Just click!L-Men Manhunt Indonesia 2006
Depaf, West Java & Daud, DKI Jakarta

L-Men Manhunt Indonesia 2006L-Men Manhunt Indonesia 2006
Yudi, East Java & Paundra, Yogyakarta

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingL-Men Manhunt Indonesia 2006
Larry, Mollucas & Indra, North Sumatera

L-Men Manhunt Indonesia 2006
Dika, from the land of Gods - Bali.

What do you think?

Subject: Please welcome back, Indonesian male for Manhunt International 2007

Author:
muQ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 31, 04:39:28pm

What do you think?

Subject: FRANCIS SHOULD REPRESENT PUERTO RICO IN MR WORLD

Author:
FRANCIS FAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 24, 12:01:35pm

Replies:

Subject: More news about Mr. Hong Kong

Author:
Gareth Chen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 16, 02:23:03am

Mr. Hong Kong contest has created some controversies. The previous Mr. Hong Kong, Matthew Ko, cried backstage after he failed to defend his title.

One of the audience complained that the voting machine was out of order and the winner, Francois Huynh, was not her choice.

Despite complaints accusing the contest of degrading men last year, the 2006 edition continued to focus on the contestants' bodies. During the swimwear segment, each contestant had to walk up from a pool on the stage and approach the female judges. Some of them were touched by the eager judges amid screams from the female audience.

Replies:

Subject: brent javier

Author:
shelly ann (the joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 29, 06:27:17am

i luv brent talaga,matagal na eversince nkita ko siya sa tv. im really hoping to meet him kapag may work na ko. nag-aaral pa kasi ako eh kaya nagtitiis na lang muna. haayy, the first time i saw his face, i fell in love. mahawakan ko lang ang mukha niya pwede na akong mamatay(joke)hehe..

Subject: Mr. Hong Kong comes again

Author:
Gareth Chen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 28, 12:50:45am

The second edition of Mr. Hong Kong has kicked off. Like last year, the 14 contestants are divided into Debonair Team and Macho Team. The final competition will be held on 8 July.

Debonair Team

Francois HUYNH, 21, 178cm; Bryan PUN, 24, 181cm; Kitterick YIU, 28, 175cm; Larry CHAN, 26, 182cm

Gordon YEUNG, 19, 178cm; Fury WONG, 22, 177cm; Johnny LAM, 25, 185cm

Macho Team

Otto CHAN, 24, 178cm; Kelvin LEONG, 24, 180cm; Kenneth WONG, 30, 175cm; Bernie HO, 25, 182cm

Maurice SIU, 36, 180cm; Billy LAM, 26, 177cm; Ronald LEUNG, 26, 174cm

Replies:

Subject: Christie Brinkley Fans

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 28, 09:46:43pm

There's a great new message board dedicated to Christie Brinkley
www.voy.com/205845/

Subject: Alan Sim Mister Singapore Is Not Missing

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 23, 12:56:55am

This info found on His website :- http://mistersingapore.org/mistersingapore/CorpInfo/corpinfo.htm

The Mister Singapore Organization
1 Ponggol Twenty-Fourth Avenue
Singapore 829481
Singapore
65.6284.7518 (fax)
MSOPR@MisterSingapore.Org

Alan Sim
65.9010.0872 (cell)
Alan@MisterSingapore.Org

The Mister Singapore Organization Production Office
One Men Show

The Mister Singapore Organization Fitness Consultant
www.sgfitnessonline.com and www.sgfitness.com

Lim Tee Lip - Webmaster/Graphic Designer
Teelip.com
Replies:

Subject: Worldwide Entertainment Forum

Author:
invites u
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 10, 05:35:14am

http://www.voy.com/205417/

Click on image to Visit

Subject: Results of Mr. Hong Kong 2006

Author:
Gareth Chen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 09, 02:42:11am

Francois, 21, Huynh became Mr. Hong Kong 2006 on 8 July night. This college student from France won in Debonair Team by his outstanding Spanish singing and dance. Otto Chan, 24, the winner of Macho Team, also impressed the audience by his skillful fitball performance and eloquence.

Mr. Hong Kong adopted an unconventional system. The previous Mr. Hong Kong, Matthew Ko, had to defend his title by competing with the winners of Debonair Team and Macho Team this year. Finally, Francois won the most votes, second was Otto, Matthew was the last. The results were surprising as the batch this year had been considered mediocre. One more interesting fact is that although Francois is obviously less charismatic than his brother Stephen, the 1st Runner-up of Macho Team last year, he managed to beat Matthew who had beat his brother.

Francois Huynh, Mr. Hong Kong and winner of Debonair Team

Otto Chan, winner of Macho Team

Subject: my favorites MOSSIMO Philippines 2006

Author:
aaron garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 06, 08:18:36pm

Mossimo2006 pix2
Mossimo2006 pix1

Subject: HARI ng NEGROS 2006, the FINAL NIGHT July 2 in Canlaon City, Oriental Negros, Philippines

Author:
Aaron Garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 05, 10:27:31am

Hari ng Negros 2006 event
Replies:

Subject: HARI ng NEGROS 2006 winner

Author:
aaron garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 03, 09:54:37pm

HARI ng NEGROS 2006, Best Speaker and Best in MTV Presentation MARK XANDER FABILLAR
Mark Xander

Subject: Starmometer.com's HOTTEST HUNKS for July

Author:
chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 03, 12:00:04pm

for the month of JULY:

Lee Dong Wook

Brandon Routh

Richard Gutierrez

Sam Milby

Chad Michael Murray

Orlando Bloom

Takuya Kimura

Alfred Vargas

Chris Pine

Hugh Jackman

Subject: KENNETH LEI JR

Author:
Melissa Brians
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 02, 02:46:03pm

KENNETH LEI JR from CURACAO is the hottest runway model of Europe. Leading Runway and Photo model to Giorgio Armani, Milano.
Replies:

Subject: videos: manhunt int'l 2005/ms lebanon 06/ms ecuador 06/ms colombia 06/mossimo 06

Author:
jan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 29, 05:22:30am

hi guys
if interested
pls email me

Subject: harry should go to Mr World

Author:
Panama
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 12:42:13am

Replies:

Subject: Turkey modeling at a Fashion Show in China , for Manhunt International 2006

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 06:41:29pm

Replies:

Subject: Starmometer.com's HUNK of the month

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 07, 11:34:46am

HUNK OF THE MONTH
Replies:

Subject: REIVEN, Hari ng Negros 2004, was chosen Best Supporting actor in the film Panaghoy Sa Suba by Cesar Montano. The 22 year old young actor is still busy working on films by independent directors.

Author:
Aaron Garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 16, 08:33:38am

Reiven, the actor 2P1010208P1010059
Replies:

Subject: Duda

Author:
Intrigado
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 18, 10:39:41am

Estaba revisando las fotos de Eleazar Gonzalez, la verdad es un chico guapisimo. Pero tengo la duda como sabes que se acosto con Jasol Cabral, no dudo que en esos concursos algunos participantes terminen por acostarse con el organizador y viendo a Eleazar pues a alguno de ellos le gustaria aocstarse con el. Saludos

Intrigado

Subject: Mr. Wales 2006

Author:
Manhunt fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 03, 01:39:59pm

The selection for Wales' representative for Manhunt International, and probably Mr. World as well, will take place next Friday, June 9.

View the finalists here!

Slim pickings if you ask me, but if I had to choose it would be Finalist #7, 18 year old student Geraint Baldwin, or Finalist #14, 22 year old student Leigh Brookman.

Replies:

Subject: Mr Spain 2006 Juan Garcia Postigo

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 11, 10:09:00pm

Click here for a gallery of Juan Garcia Postigo, Mr Spain 2006!

I think he'll do very well at Mr World in China and is an early top pick of mine. Can't wait until December.
Replies:

Subject: More Manhunt International 2006 pics

Author:
Fabien & Jaime fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 10, 03:13:42pm

Not sure if anyone here has seen these yet. They're from a Chinese site I came across today.

http://lady.tom.com/photo/060419lilang.php

http://lady.tom.com/photo/060419lilang.php?img_id=9

Here's a sampling:

Enjoy!
Replies:

Subject: WHY WAS THERE NO MR INTERNATIONAL HELD 2004 &2005?

Author:
Rave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 10:16:54am

Hi, I've entered in the Mr International website and I see the last winner dates since 2003. Why was Mr International not held 2004 and 2005? Will it also not be held this year?

Subject: RANGGA RANGGA RANGGA

Author:
andy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 26, 12:23:53am

Anyone have rangga's pic in swimwear while he was in Manhunt Intl 2006 contest! if u have any, plz send to my email: undebate@yahoo.com
Replies:

Subject: AUGUSTO MAYOL , "MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2006" !

Author:
MARIE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 03, 03:37:59pm

THIS GORGEOUS PUERTO RICAN, IS SOOOO SEXY!
Replies:

Subject: DO PAGEANTS EVER MAKE SOME EXCEPTIONS ON HEIGHT?

Author:
Rave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 10, 08:52:17am

DID ANYONE EVER SEE A PARTICIPANT 1M70 PARTICIPATING IN MISTER INTERNATIONAL (THE INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT OF INDIA)?

Subject: on July 2 in Canlaon City, you will see on HARI ng NEGROS stage a student from Silliman University, ENRIC PAREJA, invite him through the Mr. San Jose friendster account.

Author:
Aaron Garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 25, 12:01:42pm

EnriqueEnric 5
Enric 4Enric3Enric2
Replies:

Subject: John on Philippine Fashion Week ramp

Author:
Aaron Gracia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 05, 09:20:37am

John
Replies:

Subject: Who will be the next HARI ng NEGROS? July 2, 2006 Canlaon City, Oriental Negros, Southern Philippines

Author:
Aaron Garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 05, 09:20:44am

PaulBrett
Mr. Dumaguete Paul Brett Orozco of St. Paul University who looks like the actor Diether Ocampo won the 2005 Hari ng Negros title. Who will be the 2006 King? Here are some of the strong bets:
Magbanua Mr. La Carlota
Pareja Enric Pareja of San Jose
Xander Xander Fabillar of Jimalalud
Bacong Bacong's Jeff Sandoval
Porter Robert John Porter of Cadiz
Replies:

Subject: Go for MR. DUMAGUETE! Hari ng Negros Pageant in Canlaon City July 2, 2006

Author:
Aaron Garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 05, 09:32:39am

Mr  Dumaguete LEVI LAXINA

Subject: Philippines' Generation East 2006 Grand Finals Winner courtesy of MabuhayBeauties

Author:
Aaron Garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 05, 08:46:14am

Stephen Moore
Stephen Patrick Moore

Subject: Everyone will be in Canlaon City on July 2 for the Hari ng Negros 2006, a male pageant in Southern Philippines

Author:
Aaron Garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 22, 11:30:24am

Hari ng Negros winners Winners: 2003, 2004 and 2005

Mark, Mr. JLa CarlotaKabankalan Three of the 2006 bets at a waterfalls in Canlaon
Replies:

Subject: 25 Men, from Mr. Bacolod to Mr. Dumaguete, will go for the Hari ng Negros crown on July 2, 2006 in Canlaon City, Philippines

Author:
Aaron Garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 26, 06:11:38am

Try mo search sa friendster to search for the following:
Mr. MP
' ' M PADILLA ''s URL
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=28773062

' ' CADIZ ' ''s URL
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=28772906

' ' TANJAY ' ''s URL
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=28772483
Mr. Tanjay
Replies:

Subject: Mister Switzerland 2006

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 01, 07:29:30am

Last night a new Mister Switzerland was chosen in a live TV-gala event televised in all parts of Switzerland.

The winner is 27-year old Miguel San Juan. He is a student of economics and comes from Fribourg. He is the first Mister Switzerland ever who comes from the French-speaking part of Switzerland.

The new Mister Switzerland stands 191 cm (6`4") and is expected to compete in Mister World 2006, in Sanya.

Completing the top 3 were:

1st RU - Tobias Brunner
2nd RU - Christoph Bottoni

Information courtesy of Global Beauties

Picture courtesy of www.blick.ch

Replies:

Subject: NEW IMAGES OF AUGUSTO MAYOL , "MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2006" !

Author:
MARIE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 27, 04:54:07pm

WITH "SEXY BLONDE HAIR", AND GORGEOUS "GREEN EYES", THIS SEXY PUERTO RICAN IS REALLY "HOT STUFF"......
Replies:

Subject: MR PUERTO RICO BORINQUEN 2006

Author:
JAY JAY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 26, 07:16:38pm

MR. PUERTO RICO BORINQUEN 2006

QUE HA PASADO CON EL CHICO QUE GANO EL CONCURSO, EL CHICO DE UTUADO QUE NO SE HA VISTO, O VA A PASAR COMO CON JINSKY QUE TAMBIEN LO DESTITUYERON. CON LA LOCA ESTA DE DAVID ESO ES MUY NORMAL.

Subject: available videos: ginoong filipinas 2006/manhunt int'l 05 with model of the year bridget inoferio

Author:
josh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 24, 10:02:09pm

hi to all pageant fans
if interested pls text me at 0927 2439176

Subject: my manhunt 2006 experience

Author:
ganda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 04:33:36am

being able to be in jinjiang, china and experience the manhunt fever was a great opportunity for me...... the hotel was great. and it's cheap. it's just that the food since it's a buffet it's about the same everyday. not a lot of staff speaks english which kinda sucks but for the price since it's a 5 start hotel was awesome... my personal favorite is india. he is the most handsome indian i've ever met with a very great personality. i love taiwan as well. he may not be photogenic but in person, he looks great and a very very nice guy. and his presentation during the national costume competetion was amazing that's y i was surprised that he didnt even make it to the top 15. costa rica on the other hand ie very handosme with a great body but got some pimples. small ones though. he didnt do wel during the pre lims as well. just so so. chona deserves to win even though some may think it's the home advantage. he's a very model material and i think he is already. when i first saw belgium, i knew he will win but changed my mind after the national costume presentation. he didnt stood out and i thought he's too tall and too big to be a model. but then he ended up with first runner up and some other first runner up special awards. im surprised with spain. he wanst my favorite at all. he's good looking though and really did well during the pre lims. i feel sorry for cambodia and bulgaria. they're the only 2 contestant that doesnt speak any other language other than theirs. i get hi and hello from cambodia but from bulgaria, it's just a simple smile. most of the contestants are making fun of kossovo. he's just lost every rehearsal and always have to do it form the beginning because of him. quote from the contestants " kossovo where's kossovo?" then they would immitate him walking back and forth looking confuse. it was hella funny. naughtiest contestants are panama and egypt. gay contestants? im surprised that there's that many. hahahahhahaha. well im kinda tired now, we just got back today from china to be continued............
Replies:

Subject: JUDGING

Author:
DENISE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 07:11:41pm

HI, I AM SEEKING A MALE JUDGE, IN THE ORLANDO AREA FOR JULY 2. HE SHOULD HOLD A TITLE. IF INTERESTED YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT ALCTALENT@YAHOO.COM

THANK YOU,
DENISE PAGE
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
WWW.ALCTALENTPRODUCTIONS.COM

Subject: MOSSIMO Philippines 2006

Author:
Aaron Garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 16, 09:12:14am

Mossimo 2006

Hermann Mossimo 2006Marvinmossimo2006JOmossimo2006

Subject: Hunk from Bombay-India - Upen Patel

Author:
Sexylad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 13, 05:39:51am

Replies:

Subject: China and USA (East) having joking around in Liang

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 05:53:17pm

Subject: The top 5 of Manhunt International 2006

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 04:34:33pm

From left to right: 4th runner up, Jose Mendez of Spain, 1st runner up, Fabien Hauquier of Belgium, Manhunt International 2006, Jaime Augusto Mayol of the USA, 2nd runner up, Zhao Zheng of China and 3rd runner up, Gokhan Keser of Turkey.

**54 men from around the world competed in this 11th annual international male pageant**

Replies:

Subject: PLEASE VOTE

Author:
LALA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 13, 10:05:47am

www.3asfourieh.com/missuniverse2006.html

Subject: Check out the Mr England contestants

Author:
!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 01, 02:44:10pm

Finals will be held on Saturday 6 May. The winner goes on to Mr World in Sanya, China in December.

http://www.missengland.info/mr-en-06-finals.html
Replies:

Subject: Miss Puerto Rico Magazine

Author:
Miss Puerto Rico Magazine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 08, 11:12:00am

MISS PUERTO RICO MAGAZINE

VOTA POR TU LATINOAMERICANA FAVORITA A MISS UNIVERSO 2006

Subject: MY FAVORITES IN THE "PUERTO RICO MODEL PAGEANT" !

Author:
SEXY !
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 04, 05:36:39pm

MY FAVORITES IN THE "TEEN CATEGORY":

IN THE "MODEL-HUNK CATEGORY":

I ADMIRE THE DIVERSITY AND "SEXINESS", OF PUERTO RICAN MEN ! BRAVO........
Replies:

Subject: BORACAY BEACH hunks by MOSSIMO Philippines

Author:
Aaron Garcia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 03, 05:55:06am

Mossimo winners 2004
BoracayBoracay 2Boracay 3Boracay 5Boracay 4
MossimoBoracay 1
MossimoBoracay 2

Subject: Found this new model hottie

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 01:30:33pm

Found this hottie that won a modeling contest. I think he can become quite a hunk in the future.

Replies:

Subject: my manhunt 2006 personal experience part 2

Author:
ganda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 02:48:06am

so anywayz, there's not many gay contestant. there's only few. mr taiwan ofcourse got the best in national costume award. very very nice presentation. thoughts about the 3 pinoys? ofocurse i'll be bias, i wa shelping them hahahahaha. seriously, philippines didnt do well during the talent and costume presentation but when the pre lims started, he kicked ass. i love u iago. im so proud of u. one of the judges daughter really really liked him. im happy for him that at least he landed top 15 spot. very tough competition. i dont know what happened to usa west. he was really one of the favorites. there r some rumors that i cant say but one thing i can is i guess usa east is over shadowing him. he's always behind usa east and east is taller than him so the focus always stay with jaime and not with chris. at least he got 2 special awards. mr personality and 1st runner up for mr friendship. we're really not expecting anything from mr hawaii because he's not that tall. but at least he got a special award, 1st runner up for mr talent. about alex? he's a great guy. very quiet. he's definitely gay but very very nice person. i dont know what else to say other than we left the hotel at 4am right after the pageant, me mr hawaii, mr puerto rico and mr manhunt himself usa east. we wer waitiing outside jinjiang airport at 430am because they open at 6am, kinda sucks but it's fun. we wer talking about our experiences. if there's any particular contestant that you need to know, let me know. btw, the reason why there's 2 usa and 2 china, coz it's a big country so they have to split it. btw, sorry for mr china south, he was there but has to pull out because of some facial allergies. mr ghana and mr bosnia didnt make it coz of visa issues but promoter from ghana wer there. mr angola flew for 4 days just to parcipate. he's the last one to arrive among the contestant.
Replies:

Subject: Seeking Interviews with Venezuelan contestants

Author:
Sunshine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 30, 07:55:12pm

Good afternoon,
I'm writing a book about beauty pageant culture in Venezuela. Most of the book will cover the Miss Venezuela pageant, but I will also talk about smaller pageants and, of course, the Mister Venezuela pageant. I will be in Venezuela this summer to conduct interviews and would love to talk to some former contestants. (Female contestants are also welcome of course).

If you are or know of a former contestant who would be willing to give an interview, either in person, by phone, or by email, please contact me at sunshine_ison@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Sunshine Ison
Replies:

Subject: Alvin Alfonso, Philippines

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 08:40:36am

asianheartthrob.blogspot.com

Replies:

Subject: Asian Hunks and Heartthrobs

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 14, 09:46:00am

www dot hunksgalore dot blogspot dot com

Andrew Wolf @ asianheartthrob.blogspot.com

Nicky Teerakol @ asianheartthrob.blogspot.com

Brent Javier @ asianheartthrob.blogspot.com

Mark Schole @ asianheartthrob.blogspot.com

Replies:

Subject: Some of the Manhunt International 2006 delegates in Swimsuit, Part 1

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 12:32:54pm

From left to right: Egypt, Cyprus and China

From left to right: Canada, Brazil and pictured together Malaysia(at the left) and Macedonia(at the right)

All pictures courtesy of Manhunt International
Replies:

Subject: Groups of two of delegates together in Swimsuit at Manhunt International 2006

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 12:48:09pm

Turkey (on the left) and USA West (on the right)

Singapore (on the left) and Puerto Rico (on the right)

Sweden (on the left) and Vietnam (on the right)

All pics courtesy of Manhunt International
Replies:

Subject: Rafael Rosell & Alfred Vargas of the Philippines

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 31, 08:27:55pm

Replies:

Subject: NEW PICS OF JAIME AUGUSTO MAYOL , "MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2006" !

Author:
MANHUNT FEVER !
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 29, 05:16:31pm

Manhunt International 2006
Jaime Augusto Mayol
Jaime Augusto Mayol is the new Manhunt International 2006 winner. He hails from the USA, East Coast. Born in Puerto Rico and went to college at Bingham Young University (BYU) in Utah, United States and holds a degree in International Business.

Jaime works as a sales and marketing executive in a public relations agency. He is also a professional volleyball player and has been playing volleyball for the last 9 years.

He is 26 years old and stands at 1.88m. An Aquarius, he loves to sing, ride motorbikes and horse back riding. He comes from a family of 4 and his father is a lawyer.

He goes to the gym 3 times a week. Jaime Augusto is the new face to look out for. Suave, handsome with a debonair and personality that will make you swoon. Jaime Augusto, your Manhunt International 2006 winner.

Subject: Manhunt International 2006 delegates in their national costume, Part 2

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 23, 06:49:44pm

From left to right: USA East, Peru, Taiwan

From left to right: South Africa, Panama, Puerto Rico
Replies:

Subject: Who is he?

Author:
lo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 29, 07:25:44am

Who is the cute contestant at the front?

http://www.manhunt.com.sg/thisyear/gallery/Pictures/Pirate3.jpg
Replies:
  • usa west -- ganda, Saturday, April 29, 01:17:43pm

Subject: Dennis Wu, Korean heartthrob

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 29, 10:53:36am

Subject: Mr World

Author:
Alvin-Michael Linton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 01:53:19am

Does anyone know or have any contacts to the MR world organisation

Subject: Group of some of the Manhunt delegates out in Liang

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 05:50:58pm

Replies:

Subject: Venezuela and Philippines in Swimsuit at Manhunt International 2006

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 12:43:56pm

Venezuela

Philippines

Replies:

Subject: The delegates for Manhunt International 2006 in Jiang, China

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 06:23:38pm

Subject: Manhunt International 2006 delegates in their national costume, Part 1

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 23, 04:09:31pm

Delegates from left to right: USA West, Belgium, Costa Rica

From left to right: Gibraltar, Indonesia and New Zealand

Replies:

Subject: MR. CEARÁ ECOLOGY 2006

Author:
Heitor Miranda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 04:44:10pm

LIANDERSON SANTOS IS MR CEARÁ 2006

Ceará is a state in the Northeast of Brazil. 19-year-old LIANDERSON SANTOS is the new Mr. Ceará Ecology and will be representing his state in Belém (state of Pará, North of Brazil) next June in the Mr. Brazil Ecology Pageant. National organizer Léo Souza and state organizer Frankley Charles will do their best for an excellent event. In the photo he is beside Miss Ceará Ecology 2006 (Ana Debora).

See more: www.grau10.net

Subject: NOEL RUIZ, "MR. PUERTO RICO CONTINENTS" !

Author:
MARIE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 22, 05:42:25pm

THIS "SEXY STUD" IS NOEL RUIZ , SECOND RUNNER-UP IN THE RECENT "MISTER PUERTO RICO MODEL PAGEANT". NOEL WILL REPRESENT PUERTO RICO, IN THE NEXT "MR. CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD PAGEANT" IN PERU (APRIL 25-30).
Replies:

Subject: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Author:
Rodrigo E.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 22, 12:29:36pm

WITH CAN I SEE THE VIDEO OF MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL????

Subject: PUERTO RICAN MODEL - JAIME AUGUSTO MAYOL - WINS THE TITLE OF MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2006

Author:
The Informer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 05:08:41pm

Replies:

Subject: Warning to the poster with the IP of (ref06.athenaion.fiu.edu/131.94.22.221)

Author:
Male Pageant Forum moderator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 16, 03:06:21pm

For at least 2 years now, I have asked you not to post too many picture posts at a time of Puerto Rican models or pageant winners all at one, as this is an international board and not a national PR board. You ignored my requests, so now I have finally had it. I have deleted some of your posts already and if you participate in this behavior again of posting one after the other of picture posts of PR models or pageant winners, I will ban you. Use some common sense and RESPECT that this is an international MESSAGE BOARD for male pageants.
Replies:

Subject: PUERTO RICAN MODEL "JAIME AUGUSTO MAYOL" (WHO REPRSESENTS "U.S.A. EAST") IN THE NEXT "MANHUNT" !

Author:
MARIE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 15, 04:36:18pm

Replies:

Subject: New MR Trinidad & Tobago

Author:
Allie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 03:10:54pm

We saw this guy and we think that he should be the next Mr Trinidad & Tobago 2006 great body and face Tall too.

Subject: GABRIEL GARRO MISTER COSTA RICA MANHUNT INTERNACIONAL 2006

Author:
www.reinasdecostarica.net
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 16, 07:54:06pm

Replies:

Subject: Manhunt International 2006 results

Author:
Fabien fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 20, 02:10:58am

Copied and pasted from Global Beauties.

Manhunt International 2006: USA EAST, Jaime Mayol
1st Runner-up: BELGIUM, Fabien Hauquier
2nd Runner-up: CHINA
3rd Runner-up: TURKEY, Gokhan Keser
4th Runner-up: SPAIN, Jose Mendez

Top 15 Semifinalists:

BRAZIL, Alexander de Assis
CANADA, Ryan Pugsley
COSTA RICA, Gabriel Garro
GREECE, Christos Kousouris
INDIA, Aryan Baruah
INDONESIA, Rangga Raditya
PANAMA, Harry Duncan
PERU, Richard Chikhani
PHILIPPINES, Iago Lagapa Raterta
VENEZUELA, Miguel Brito

Special Awards:
Mr. Photogenic: COSTA RICA
Mr. Personality: USA WEST
Best Physique: AUSTRALIA
Best Model: CHINA
Mr. Internet: SINGAPORE
Fitness Award: MALAYSIA
Media's Choice: TAIWAN
Replies:

Subject: Zanjoe of Philippines @ asianheartthrob.blogspot.com

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 17, 09:19:03am

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Male Pageant Forum's Message Board Links

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.