|Subject: **2007 MANHUNT International Contest in the Kangwon Land Resort , KOREA!|
MANHunter! (*Man, the HEAT is ON!)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 11, 03:08:42pm
!WOW! It's that time of the year, again, for MANHUNT fever! This year's contest promises to be the BEST ever! The venue is the fashionable Kangwon Land resort which is fast becoming a trendy skiing destination among international winter sporters from around the world!
Just a two & a half hour trip by luxury coach from Seoul will take you to Korea's #1 mountain resort which boasts a casino, wellness spas with special Korean massages and a theme park for the whole family!
All MANHUNT delegates will undoubtedly be pampered by the hosts & sponsors......and the friends & supporters of the competitors will, also, enjoy & experience Korean hospitality to the fullest!
The top pageant for men will take place from 5th-12th February, and everyone attending will be able to celebrate with the locals and usher in the Lunar New Year of the PIG on Saturday,17th February!
There are lots of affordable & economical flights to Seoul at this time of the year, so, do book early to avoid disappointment!
For more info please click: http://www.kangwonland.com
**ENJOY Korea and MANHUNT International!
- Yo, sounds great. BOOK me on the FIRST flight to Korea! (NT) -- Latin Jock (I need a massage NOW!), Thursday, January 11, 03:15:25pm
- Anticipation & (s)excitement are certainly mounting in this forum as Manhunt quest gets closer & closer! Here's my evaluation of my choices: 1) Michael Verlackt is definitely one of the top contenders - in keeping with Belgium's tradition of doing well in male pageants. He's got international appeal & the youthful boy-next-door looks plus the right height,too (...not too tall!) 2) Canada's Jason Charles Milot is HOT! The best Canadian rep so far. His exotic features and attractivepackage & bulge should servr him well! 3) Oh yes, Lebanon is sending again a very strong candidate this year. Politics aside, he may win it all. Top-5 shoo-in! 4) Great tough challenge from Brazil & Puerto Rico with their handsome, non-Latin faces! 5) The host nation's candidate is good for print & editorial modeling. Like most of the contestants from the Far East, he's somewhat slim & rather too thin to win the Manhunt title. (NT) -- Manhunt INSIDER! (Can't wait for the pageant to begin!), Thursday, January 11, 04:20:37pm
- Enough of these l-o-n-g m-e-s-s-a-g-e-s!! Pics, please! (NT) -- Kindly post photographss of the contestants!! (Fotos,fotos,fotos!!!), Thursday, January 11, 04:50:57pm
- My favorites are Belgium (will they FINALLY win?), Bulgaria, Indonesia, Netherlands, Venezuela and Vietnam. I needed to book a flight to Brussels like yesterday - judging by their pageant contestants Belgium seems to be filled with gorgeous guys. (NT) -- male pageant fan, Friday, January 12, 06:12:32pm
- Me too! -- John (Good impression.), Friday, January 26, 10:08:46pm
- So Far, based on the pics on the website,my Top 3 are Vietnam,Domincan Republic and Lebanon. Puerto Rico and Venezuela look disappointing,,I expected much better candidates from these 2 countries. (NT) -- Kyle Hosier, Friday, January 12, 09:12:58pm
- Hello MANHUNT enthusiasts and admirers of Belgian men (Gay & Straight)! To receive your FREE newsletter please click here! -- Fabian Bastiaan (Belgian beau) (Please visit the website!), Monday, January 15, 12:35:01pm
- MODERATOR, will you be sending a correspondent to cover the contest in Korea? As this is the best, popular & credible male pageant forum, Manhunt fans are certainly looking forward to the latest pics, news & exclusives during the pageant! (NT) -- MANHUNT enthusiast! (Hope our request is GRANTED!), Thursday, January 18, 10:48:22am
- Why is Manhunt held early this year? It was held in August last year. (NT) -- gerry, Friday, January 19, 09:08:21am
- **BREAKING NEWS** - Roldunne J. Mendoza , 23, model from Manila will represent The Philippines! (NT) -- Much better than last year's delegate! (*GOOD LUCK, Roldunne!), Friday, January 19, 12:09:29pm
- It was held in April last year, and September in 2005. (NT) -- male pageant fan, Sunday, January 21, 12:08:20pm
- Thank-you very kindly for the update on Japan's non-participation! Looking forward to see the USA's delegate. Hope he's just as handsome as last year's MANHUNT! (NT) -- Scandinavian fan (GO Uncle Sam GO!), Monday, January 22, 12:48:46pm
- **LATEST NEWS!!** SWEDEN will be represented by Alexander Parleros, a student/model with foreign heritage. He's got dark blond hair and hazel eyes! He's good looking, but not your typical Scandinavian dude! (NT) -- Scandinavian fan! (See his pics at MANHUNT site!), Thursday, January 25, 11:15:48am
- Manhunt USA Kipp Glass. His photo's are not up yet bgut it will be soon. He's not all that but he's tall and has a great personality. -- Manhunt USA, Friday, January 26, 12:43:43pm
- My top-3 are BELGIUM, LEBANON & VENEZUELA!...Close behind are PUERTO RICO, INDONESIA and PHILIPPINES! (NT) -- Mtabe from Cape Town (*Blacks are out in 2007!), Monday, January 29, 12:06:23pm
- We're happy about Mr. USA Kipp Glass. I knw not everyone will be please but what the heck, Kipp is a great guy. His pic should be up anytime soon. -- Manhunt USA, Monday, January 29, 07:29:29pm
- USA's Kipp Glass's photo is up already. -- Manhunt USA, Wednesday, January 31, 04:22:01am
- we're goinbg to Korea for Manhunt. I will keep you guys up to date. Btw, Mr. Usa's name is Kipp Glass from San Francisco. His info is not up yet. -- Manhunt USA, Wednesday, January 31, 01:23:23pm
- **BREAKING NEWS!!**- BIG Setback for MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL! (NT) -- Morley WINS Male Pageant battle (Alex Liu LOSES to Julia!), Thursday, February 01, 11:10:10am
- **HOT BREAKING NEWS !!** - HUGE Setback for MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL as pre-pageant frontrunner, Dominican Republic, pulls out of the contest at the eleventh hour! Johaney Albor will now concentrate & endeavor to win the Mr WORLD title in Sanya,CHINA! Alex Liu rejected a replacement for Johaney (his 1stRU was asked to represent the Dom.Republic) as he insisted that ONLY the outright winner of Mr Dom.Republic is allowed to compete in MANHUNT! The franchise holder disagreed and he's sending his national winner to Mr WORLD instead! So this year there's NO delegate from this Caribbean island! What a pity ! It's evident that Mr WORLD is more prestigeous & glamorous! (NT) -- Julia Morley WINS Male Pageant Battle (Alex Liu LOSES to MWO!), Thursday, February 01, 11:40:44am
- WE LIKE TO SAY MANHUNT AND MR WORLD ARE NOT RIVALS, WHERE DI YOU EVER GET THAT IDEA? MANHUNT SENDS THEIR CONTESTANTS TO MR WORLD. (NT) -- MANHUNT, Friday, February 02, 03:13:10am
- I don't really care about this volatile rivalry between Alex Liu & Julia Morley! Besides the much anticipated 'Korean massage', what else has Kangwon to offer the discerning gay tourist? I certainly hope that those of you planning to attend MANHUNT can provide some (s)exciting & (s)extra info! Thankx a million! (NT) -- Proud GAY aficionado! (Will my Korean trip be worth it?), Thursday, February 01, 12:10:33pm
- The U.S. rep in Manhunt is probably the least attractive U.S. rep I've ever seen in any male pageant! Where did they get that guy??? Alex Liu's pageant is going downhill. (NT) -- Harry, Thursday, February 01, 12:56:48pm
- USA's Kipp Glass may be the least attractive over the US participants but hey, he's the only one that actually trusted the US organizers to participate. Everyone else turned the offer down when it was presented to them last minute. The first USA contestant backed out last minute so they have to find a replacement. -- Manhunt USA, Thursday, February 01, 08:54:39pm
- Honey u dont know what ur talking about. Indeed it was months of preparation. Travis Kraft who was the original representative backed out last minute due to some schedule conflicts. US organizers searched all over the country LAST MINUTE to find a replacement. It was a big challenge because none of the hot models believed that it is a real deal. Honet trust me, they got responses from modeling agency saying " so ur sending my guy to korea and get him killed?". Kipp on the other hand gave his trust and I do believe that even if Kipp wasn't great looking, he can still do a great job. -- Manhunt USA, Friday, February 02, 02:16:41am
- there was a contract but then manhunt happened to changed the dates. it's beyond the US organizers control and manhunt's control. just give them the benefit of the doubt. you guys dont know how hard it was for them. and yes there's a bunch of hot guys in the US but everyone turned the offer down. i myself even helped them out. i happened to be friends with the organizers. sorry for everyone who's disappointed. it is what it is -- Manhunt USA, Friday, February 02, 11:45:57am
- MALE Pageants are well run, clean, organised & produced in BELGIUM! Even minor competitions get press coverage. The annual Mr BELGIUM contest presents a glamorous show & enjoys media respect as well as great sponsorships! (NT) -- Hold MANHUNT 2008 in BELGIUM!! (And be FREE of Problems!), Friday, February 02, 01:33:24pm
- I simply wish this whole mess will be over and solved by next week, when the pageant proper gets rolling! I obviously look forward to the latest updates, pictures, drama and suspense leading up to the Grand Final moments! Will the contest be televised live around the world or do we have to log-in to YouTube or MySpace?!!? (NT) -- MANHUNT enthusiast (Kindly post new & fresh pics!), Friday, February 02, 02:28:48pm