VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:33:43 07/10/03 Thu
Author: Mia
Subject: What was it that Glenn Beck said about this contest? Oh yes, "AGONIZING !!!!! They SUCKED, only some less so than others." Pretty much on the money I'd say. 1210, dial up 1-800-DB-CLONE, for you "Non Spellers" that's ......
In reply to: draker 's message, "WPHT's new Saturday 4PM host" on 18:23:28 07/05/03 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Dang it's hard to talk on radio..... -- Sam (Bucks County), 22:20:16 07/12/03 Sat

... as I have recently experienced....

Yes I have been in the past a vocal critic of talk radio in our city in the past... yes I have listened to the painful auditions on PHT leading up to this... And yes, I have actually tried to do talk radio (as an "expert" guest recently, will not reveal where or how, but I'm sure nobody heard it).

I have been fairly inactive here recently because I have gotten involved in a *single issue* which affected my life greatly. I actually talked my way onto the radio to discuss the issue. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.... when the mike goes on, the words go away.... to us wannabees anyway. I have nothing but respect for those of you who are pros and read this, even the ones I can't stand:)

Needless to say my first time in front of the mike was a disaster.... there probably won't be any more. So I feel for the poor schmuks who got their shot... they are probably very interesting people in person. It does take a special talent, one most of us do not have, and one some who are pros seem to need work on. I will continue to criticize when appropriate.... if something changes and there is something new to criticize anyway... I remain a talented and opinionated listener.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.