|Subject: With no MISS BAHAMAS 2012 pageant will this mean that Anastagia Pierre will go to MISS WORLD 2012?|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 17, 11:10:52am
The official launch of Miss World 2012-The Event, took place at the Beijing Media Center in Beijing with the presence of Li Guojian (Vice Mayor of Ordos), Julia Morley (President, Miss World), Ivian Sarcos (Miss World 2011), Zhang Zi Lin (Miss World 2007) and Liu Chen (Miss China 2011).
Journalists from all of China’s biggest news outlets such as Sina, Sohu, Xinhua, People’s Daily, CCTV and local media from Inner Mongolia attended the conference.
The Dongsheng district in Ordos will welcome 130 beauties from all over the planet during a big Opening Ceremony on July 24. Weeks of activities await them as the contestants will learn all about Chinese and Mongolian culture during their stay in Ordos.
Ivian Sarcos is visiting China as part of the promotion for the 2012 event. She will also visit Hong Kong.
The finals of the world’s oldest and largest beauty competition will take place August 18th in the Dongsheng Fitness Center Stadium.
MISS BAHAMAS WORLD 2012 WOULD HAVE TO TRAVEL IN JULY.... WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF MARCH AND THE CONTEST IS ON HOLD BECAUSE OF ELECTIONS ???? MAYBE THIS IS WHY ANASTAGIA DID NOT GO TO THE MODEL CONTEST.... LETS SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT - THE NASSAU FANS ARE IN INVESTIGATION MODE...
- That would be the smartest move to let Anastagia go to Miss World due to the short time span. We all know she is pageant ready and already have the WARDROBE, THE SKILLS, THE LOOK to compete. If Im not mistaken Anastagia and Darronique were the two girls who did very good in ALL OF MISS BAHAMAS FAST TRACK EVENTS. -- :), Saturday, March 17, 06:31:18pm
- Darronique was the runner-up for the Miss World title so I'm sure she will be the one representing us. (NT) -- =|, Sunday, March 18, 11:52:34pm
- Miss Bahamas 2012 -- Mr. C.E.O (:(), Monday, April 16, 12:54:29pm
- Obviously you dont know much about pageantry. 3 months for a AMATEUR is like 3 days. Bahamas being a small unrecognized unpopular country must work HARDER to do better. Darronique and Anastagia are the only two girls who i think need the least amount of training. Darronique being Miss Bahamas World is a wonderful thing because if you ask me she deserved it from DAY ONE as oppose to Sasha. Darronique performed well in every event and can do well at MW. -- :), Monday, April 16, 01:46:25pm
- Right now it really doesn't make any sense running on about who was suppose to go because who was destined to go... went so cut that bs right here, I don't know why you'll always having something negative to say about Sasha. Darronique now has the opportunity delayed but not denied so let things work out as may. Now in reference to the Anastagia thing she is old news now she cannot represent at Miss Universe again and they already announced Darronique as the rep fro Miss World so why we still mentioning her? Excited to see the new contestants for Miss Bahamas Universe and also to see Darronique's performance at Miss World. Lets Go Bahamas! (NT) -- smt, Monday, April 16, 03:13:25pm
- Kristy Evans last years Miss Abaco was the best bet for the Bahamas for Miss World. She had it all the total package. She just needed some grooming as she was a but young. She was a beauty knockout in every sense of the word. (NT) -- Nelson, Tuesday, April 17, 04:09:31pm
- SHE CANT WALK, HER BODY IS LACKING, CANT ANSWER QUESTIONS TO WELL.... DONT GET ME WRONG KRISTI EVANS CAN DO GOOD IN A FEW YEARS BUT THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT HER YEAR. I thought KEREL PINDER deserve a top 5 placement compared to Kristi. (NT) -- TEEE, Tuesday, April 17, 11:04:38pm
- For sheer pyshical Beauty Kristy Evans had it & sometime Beauty along can get you to the Top at Miss World, (NT) -- Oscar, Wednesday, April 18, 06:28:29am
- Kerel stop. And Oscar is right just being pretty can get you in the top at any international pageant really especially Miss Universe and Miss World. Many of the winners don't speak English and when translated their answers do not really make sense. I also think Kristy should have went as the rep this year and have Darronique come back so she can actually have one of the Miss Bahamas titles. (NT) -- so said, Wednesday, April 18, 11:55:45am
- Kristy cant speak and that's a major major problem at Miss World. If you watch Miss World you will notice all the fast track events points determine Miss World semifinalist. Darry performed well in Swimsuit, Beauty with a Purpose, Sports, Top Model. Im not sure about Talent but everything else Kristy didnt do so well. Kristi is beautiful and thats it! Miss World is more than just beauty.Yal crown Sasha thinking she would win Sports even if she did it wouldn't be enough to place top 16. -- TEEE, Wednesday, April 18, 12:54:27pm
- Performing well here does not mean anything. It's a BEAUTY pageant. They could have had Kristy practicing. But like always MBO always wait for the last minute to do things. Darronique while some would say she's "pageant ready" is okay she's not that pretty so she better bring it in those fast tracks. Like you guys always say we're a small country so you have to bring it. She better bring it because they won't take two looks at her. And speaking is not a major problem at Miss World. When have you ever heard them girls speak most of them don't even speak English. (NT) -- tee that, Wednesday, April 18, 02:58:10pm
- Krisit get ya sour grapes off this board i gat two words for you TINNYSE JOHNSON, sure she had the beauty but her dry hip did not know how to fix all that media attention her face got was worth nothing and Kristi is worst than her when it comes to fixing herself, so please sit small, cause that bda attittude, bopty bop walk , a dry looking styling that she did for herself WON't cut it KRISTY YOU GOT BEAT by Darronique it wasn no last min decision she GOT HER BUTT BEAT from last year, time to send someone send the person who rightfully won, stopp runnin on with Trash please u SORE LOSER -- Like Darry beat you from last year why u still talkin :S, Wednesday, April 18, 05:52:27pm
- Come, Come, Come yall end this crap now, MBO has already spoken and i don't want hear bout bopty bop Kristi, or whoever name yall wan call DARRONIQUE is going and is VERY deserving, stop the noise in the market cause it ain stopin her from gettin on that plane, Krisit can't whole a candle to her nor any other girl who competed against her and LOST, So stop the nonsense Kristi should have gone in Miss Teen. come back to Miss Bahamas when she has MATURED greatly -- Nuff said Darry going!, Wednesday, April 18, 01:55:52pm