VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

The Unofficial Mrs. America Board
THE UNOFFICIAL MRS. AMERICA BOARD
Welcome to the UNOFFICIAL MRS. AMERICA BOARD! Known as the SuperBowl of Mrs. Pageants, the Mrs. America Pageant is the Premiere pageant event for married women in the United States. Share your thoughts about your favortie titleholders and contestants. Please remember to be kind...NO BASHING will be tolerated!

Subject: So now have all the States picked their Queen? If not who is left. And can someone Post, a picture, name and age of the Queens? Mrs A Website doesn't have them all!

Author:
Mrs A Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:45:49 07/13/10 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:

Subject: Mrs NJ America

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:20 07/20/10 Tue

Just to let everyone on here know, there in no bashing aloud, also if you read the user agreement ip and email address's can be court ordered, and then a proceeding can go against you for slander. Chose your words wisely ladies. Besides we already have one of the names and all she is, is a crown chaser who was in the pageant and has been for a number of years and has yet to take home the title. The Mrs title is all about family NOT work, and my friend Shannon is all about her kids and husband, you can say what you want about her, but that might come back to get you. Sorry girls just thought Id give you a heads up.

Replies:

Subject: NA

Author:
NA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:49 07/21/10 Wed

Photobucket

Replies:

Subject: The new Mrs California is Stefani Norville!!!! Beautiful lady inside and out! California could be the new Mrs. America!!!!

Author:
Cali fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:40:49 07/11/10 Sun

Replies:

Subject: Mrs. Vermont Pix

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:15:37 07/06/10 Tue

Replies:

Subject: Who won Nevada?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:27:48 07/19/10 Mon

Subject: When do you accept defeat?

Author:
too mature???
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:06 07/11/10 Sun

Would like everyone's opinion on at what age is it time tostop competing in the America system? Even though I'm a go getting in competing I can't seem to come out on top. I have tried all sorts of adjustments thinking it will help but still no luck. I am discouraged that maybe it may be my age that is at my disadvantage. However I see lots of other state winners who are out of the "young" status. Any thoughts?

Replies:

Subject: Proper Pageant Attire

Author:
Pageant Newbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:07:23 07/13/10 Tue

I'd like to hear from the experts...the women that have placed and women that have helped women place. What is appropriate for clothing for each decade (20's, 30's, 40's 50's).

Replies:

Subject: New York Pageant

Author:
Congrats to all!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:08:45 07/12/10 Mon

First, might I say that I thought the photos of all of the contestants were great! Now then, I must be the only person who doesn't know this, but who were the top 6? I didn't see it on the website. Thanks!

Replies:

Subject: California America

Author:
July 11
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:42:30 07/01/10 Thu

Who's competing? I haven't heard anything and it's 2 weeks away?!

Replies:

Subject: Manda Teter is Mrs. West Virginia!

Author:
Congrats
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:27:35 07/10/10 Sat

Subject: Mrs. Maine-America 2010

Author:
lovely ladies (lovely ladies)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:27:12 07/04/10 Sun

I have seen Mrs. Maine-America and she is the real deal, gorgeous and talented! The photo below looks distorted, I've seen many photos of her and she is very beautiful.

Replies:

Subject: Mrs. Texas America...So beautiful.

Author:
Could this be our next Mrs. America?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:49:33 06/15/10 Tue

Replies:

Subject: interview wardrobe

Author:
sunflower
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:28:00 07/08/10 Thu

I am looking for opinions on interview wardrobe at Mrs. America this year. Would you recommend the standard interview suit, or do you think it would be advisable to go with a more "fashion-forward" dress. Looking at last year's photos, there appeared to be a mixture of both. South Carolina, Colorado, and Virginia wore dresses, however, Andrea was in a standard suit. Contestants are really curious about what would be most appropriate! Suggestions???

Replies:

Subject: Have you dreamed of besting your best?? ~ Hi Ladies, I would like to invite two State queens to take part in services that spoil you to pieces at nationals. Free Judges Bio Review ~ 1 hour of phone coaching prior to nationals ~ Hair and Make Up services provided along with two sessions per delegate of in room- neck and foot message at the end of a long day! Hair and Make Up services for Interview, Prelims and Finals. Please contact me for prices. C/I

Author:
sheilastrassburg@yahoo.com (Face Book: Sheila Strassburg)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:49:34 07/02/10 Fri

I was a director and coach of Mrs. Pageants for 10 years and had a very successful track record with Mrs. America when I directed for them.

MRS. AMERICA PAGEANT
1996: Jeanne DiNardo - 1st Runner Up
1997: Lisa Lillianthual - Crowned Mrs. America
1998: Beth Bender - 1st Runner Up
1999: Rebecca Alempresse - Top 10

MRS. UNITED STATES PAGEANT
3 nationals winners
3 first runner ups
10 in Top 10 positions

MRS. INTERNATIONAL
1 IN TOP 5
2 IN TOP 10

Best wishes to all the beautiful Mrs. America State queens as you compete for this very prestigious title. Wishing you all success and happy memories!

Replies:

Subject: MRS SOUTH DAKOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
This woman is a GRANDMOTHER!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:32:00 07/06/10 Tue

Subject: How important do you think it is for state delegates to have platforms? Did last year's winner?

Author:
Planning for the future
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:14:41 06/29/10 Tue

Replies:

Subject: Mrs. SC Photos

Author:
wow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:23:43 07/02/10 Fri

Replies:

Subject: TV and Location for 2011

Author:
Ivana B. Aqueen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:12:28 07/05/10 Mon

Any more word on whether a t.v. network has been secured or what location has been chosen for 2011. I am surprised their isn't more talk about that on here!!

Replies:
  • = -- =, 18:14:08 07/09/10 Fri

Subject: Mrs Massachusetts and Mrs Vermont

Author:
Judie Cole
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:52 06/27/10 Sun

Replies:

Subject: So we have 2 doctors among the state winners so far...Mrs. Missouri Dr. Carrie Hruza and Mrs. Maine Dr. Christine Blake!

Author:
Think there will be anymore?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:02 06/17/10 Thu

Replies:

Subject: Mrs. Georgia 2010 - Lalona Richards!

Author:
GO GA!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:53 06/28/10 Mon

CONGRATS TO THE NEW MRS. GEORGIA - LALONA RICHARDS!

http://www.mrsgeorgiaamerica2010.blogspot.com/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Replies:

Subject: Who won NC?

Author:
would like to know
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:31:20 07/08/10 Thu

Replies:

Subject: Jopa

Author:
Jopa (Jopa)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:00:34 07/09/10 Fri

Espyreos http://111111orefmkv.com pyxypob 222222 [url=http://33333jtigrn.com]333333[/url] Afron

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW MRS. AMERICA ANDREA ROBERTSON OF MISSOURI!
Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.