VoyForums

Fri November 21, 2014 18:09:56 ....VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

HOUSTON AREA ACTION !!STREET KINGS
"If you can do IT!.. it ain't Braggin"
HOUSTON AREA RACERS.. ANY THING ON YOUR MIND..
Don't be shy, let the Bullsh*t fly..

Hits- Hot Rod Gossip was created June 21-1999
*** ... CLICK HERE TO SEND JOE AN EMAIL! ***

'MR GOSSIP

The word "illegal" is an Hypothesis created by a Self Serving Angel to hook a FREE SPIRIT to his plow..joe golden

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT..GET IN THE OTHER LANE !!"

NOS TRANS BRAKE RELAY DIAGRAM

BUILD YOUR OWN TRACTION BARS/CAL TRACKS

CLICK HERE FOR VOLTAGE DROP &OTHER TROUBLESHOOTING PROBS

CHEVY CASTING NUMBERS

SUSPENSIONS AND HOW THEY WORK!

**SWAP MEET DATES**

**X275 RULES**

HOT ROD GOSSIP.. best Damn Hot Rod site on the net!

Subject: My 68 Camaro.

Author:
Eric(KILLER)Miller.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 01:49:37pm
Right before I bought the 81 from Treeman I sold my 68 Camaro to a guy that lives in Montgomery Tx.The number I had for him is no good,so if anybody can help me locate him or the car I really would appreciate it.I would like to track the car down to buy it back.Thanks a million.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Subject: ultra street rules 2015

Author:
chris
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 09:59:50am
any changes for 2015?

[> Subject: a few

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 10:01:55am
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1092074

Subject: diesel tech needed

Author:
chris
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 09:50:32am
busy lake Conroe area shop.8-5 mon-fri.in need of diesel tech.936-890-8918 fax

Subject: Mexicans

Author:
Johnny
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 07:11:47am
Obama just gave away 5 million more jobs. You black fuckers can get foodstamps for the rest of ur fucking life now. That muther fukers worthless.

[> Subject: Mexicans

Author:
Johnny
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 07:51:19am
That's funny, Who's been hiring them for the last 50 + year. Ass far as foodstamps goes ,not that I totally agree with them,but if they stop funding them right now today along with all the other bullshit.There would be plenty of jobs lost. That would include some of you good white folk too.

[> [> Subject: POOR JONNY

Author:
MEXICANS AND ETC, (FUCK FACE FOOL //////)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 10:26:26am
SORRY MAN YOU WILL BE FINE GOT A TEXT LAST NIGHT YOUR WIFE,MAMA, AND THE LITTLE FINE ASS SISTER SAYING THEY ARE MOVING IN WITH ME, YOU DON' T HAVE NO FOOD ANYWAY, I GOT THEY BACKSIDE NOW, SORRY BUT THEY WERE MOVING ANYWAY. YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

[> Subject: Hey Dumbass

Author:
Keep your hate to yourself
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 08:28:42am
The people are already working here.

The Senate bill has 9 Million people in it, they must be even more worthless.

Keep your fucking mouth closed, we know you hate the
black guy. So stop lying on him & stick to hating him.

[> [> Subject: I am going to speak here and most likely regret it for a while...

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 09:49:01am
I was in the check out line at Kroger a while back and there was a family in front of me dressed in very nice clothes. There were 3 kids, all in expensive outfits. The mother was dressed to the hilt.

They had a basket full of birthday supplies. Cake, soda baloons, candy, table cloth and napkins to match... you get the idea.

She gets the total and whips out a Lone Star card to pay the bill and it goes through, no issues.

She loads it all in the basket and rolls out the front door to the BRAND NEW CADILLAC with paper plates on it, parked across the front entrance like she owned the place and loaded it all up and drove away.

Bottom line, I have no issues with anyone who needs the help getting aid to feed themselves and their kids, but these abuses of the system just frost my ass...........

[> [> [> Subject: Nothing to do with Black, Brown or white!

Author:
Luv Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 10:01:16am
Single Mom of 3 can make 70g & never work. Guess what they do not have to be a US Citizen if their children were born here.

[> [> [> Subject: Not Obama

Author:
You don't have to like the guy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 10:29:05am
These laws was on the books since 1995, i'm not saying people don't abused them. Obama didn't pass these laws, he is the one getting blame for them,because of lies by the GOP. No welfare laws have been changed in 20 years.

Stop blame Obama & blame Congress for not doing their job,
they need to change the law.

Like i said, you don't have to like the guy, but stop lying on him.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Only thing YOUR King Obama did yesterday was give away 5 million US citizenships to people who where here beaking the law.,

Author:
Noting more nothing less
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 10:49:27am
Slapped the ones trying to do it right!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Another lye

Author:
You can't help yourself
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 11:09:18am
You hate so much, you can see the truth.
Did not give them citizenship.
Gave them work visas so they can pay taxes.
Stop deporting hard works who have kids that are citizens.

It's only temporary, not a law, when he leaves office, Hillary don't have to enforce it. Yes i said Hillary.

Again don't have to like guy, stop lying on him.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Breaking the LAW! Should be deported!

Author:
Obama is a lie!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 11:38:39am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You have a right to feel that way.

Author:
You can hate him for that.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 11:54:27am
If you hate him because he won't deport them, fine i don't have a problem with that.

I have a problem with people lying on him, to try to make other people hate him.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hate? No I don't hate him, just disagree with most of the things he has done.

Author:
I can see through the bullshit!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 12:17:35pm
Dems had controlled of all three branches of government for two years, could of done it then! Only reason he's doing it now is to try and get the Hispanic vote's, Obama knows without them, the Dems are done. Hey if you like what he's doing and has done, so be it!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: That's how this works

Author:
GOP does the same thing
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 01:07:31pm
I think that is true, this is to help the Dem's in 2016.

But are the other guys any better.
List of lies to get votes:

1 Obama is going to take your guns
2 He's the welfare Pres.
3 He wants a blank check for debt ceiling.
4 Healthcare will destroy the country.
5 Not born in the USA
6 He's has not help the econ.
7 He's holding up the Keystone pipe.

All lies to sway public view of the guy.

I'm not a rich man, i work just like most of you.
Most of my life i voted for the GOP, since Obama has been in office the GOP has went crazy: (they lie, they only fight for the rich, They hate women, poor, elderly & vets.) They refuse to pass a jobs bill to build roads & schools, Because it will make the Pres. look good.
That makes no sense to me.

The Pres. is not perfect, but he is better than those guys.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: cool

Author:
sitting on the curb
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 02:07:39pm
I have been noticing for quite some time now women are getting more and more power and I do believe the next president might just be a woman

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: All this is not true?

Author:
Bothes suck just Obama sucks worst!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 02:31:58pm
1) Because of Obama’s policies since he became President, 11,472,000 Americans have left the work force.

2) “Fewer Americans are at work today than in April 2000, even though the population since then has grown by 31 million.” — Mortimer Zuckerman

3) The number of Americans on welfare has hit record highs.

4) A record 20% of Americans were on food stamps in 2013.

5) The almost 11 million Americans getting disability payments is now approaching the population of Cuba

6) Our nation lost its AAA credit rating because Obama is spending so much money.

7) Not only was Cash for Clunkers a wasteful government program that “cost $1.4 million for every job it created and did little to reduce carbon emissions,” destroying the “clunkers” helped dramatically jack up the cost of used cars for the rest of the country.

8) After BP had a huge oil spill in the Gulf, Obama not only bungled the clean-up process, he slowed oil production from other companies that had done nothing wrong which led to higher oil prices.

9) Obama has helped drive up the cost of gas by blocking the Keystone Pipeline.

10) When he was running for office in 2008, Obama claimed that, “Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.” He lied.

11) Through 2013, the Obama Administration had imposed new regulations on businesses that cost 46 billion dollars a year.

12) Taxpayers lost 25 billion dollars on Obama’s bailout of General Motors and Chrysler. Chrysler isn’t even an American company any more. It’s now owned by an Italian company, Fiat.

13) When he was running for office, Obama called Bush “unpatriotic” for adding so much to the debt and promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term. Yet, the national debt is up 7 trillion dollars since Obama became President. That’s more debt than all U.S. Presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton combined.

14) Obama’s administration gave guns to Mexican cartels that were used to murder hundreds of Mexicans and border agent Brian Terry. The Obama Administration has refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for that illegal behavior.

15) The NSA has spied on Americans under Obama.

16) Under Obama, the CIA spied on the Senate.

17) Obama’s campaign contributors at Solyndra were handed 535 million dollars of taxpayer money that the Obama Administration knew they would never be able to pay back before they gave it to them.

18) The IRS targeted Obama’s political enemies including Christian groups, pro-Israel groups, and most prominently, Tea Party groups. The Obama Administration has refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for the illegal behavior.

19) Numerous donors to Mitt Romney were audited by the IRS after giving him large contributions.

20) When the EPA and IRS were asked to provide emails requested by Congress as part of an investigation into their illegal activities, they’ve claimed over and over again to have lost the information because of “hard drive crashes.” Given that it’s quite easy to back up a hard drive and that they’re required by law to retain that information, it seems likely that they’re habitually destroying evidence to hide their illegal activities.

21) Veterans received poor health care and even died because of the incompetence and cover-ups of Obama’s VA.

22) Even Barney Frank admits Barack Obama shamelessly lied to the American people to get Obamacare passed – and lie, he did. He promised that Americans could keep their insurance plans, that they could keep their doctors, and that Obamacare would save the average family $2500 per year. Not only were all of those lies, Obama knew they were lies when he made those promises.

23) Barack Obama has broken the law repeatedly by making at least 23 unilateral changes to Obamacare.

24) Obama has been illegally trying to force Christians to pay for abortifacients via Obamacare.

25) Obamacare has been a disaster that cost millions their insurance and sent health care costs spiraling into the stratosphere.

26) Obama is taking 700 billion dollars out of Medicare to put into Obamacare.

27) The website portion of Obamacare, healthcare.gov, was a non-functional disaster for months when it rolled out and Obama claimed he was completely unaware that there was anything wrong with it.

28) Instead of calming people down, Obama helped to turn Americans against each other racially be inserting himself into the Trayvon Martin case.

29) Obama created so much racial animosity by attacking the police when they had done nothing wrong in the Henry Louis Gates case that he had to have a ridiculous “beer summit” to try to undo the damage.

30) The Department of Justice failed to pursue a voter intimidation case against members of the New Black Panthers because they were black and liberal. Former DOJ official J. Christian Adams quit over the case and “accused his former employer of instructing attorneys in the civil rights division to ignore cases that involve black defendants and white victims.”

31) George W. Bush quit playing golf in 2003 because he didn’t want the mother of some fallen soldier to see the Commander-in-Chief out playing golf. He also said he thought playing golf during a war sent the wrong signal to the American people. Through June of 2014, Obama was up to 177 rounds and is on pace to play twice as much in his second term as his first term.

32) Obama chose tax cheat Tim Geithner to be his Secretary of the Treasury and then has had the audacity to spend his whole presidency pushing for higher taxes.

33) After promising to unite America when he was running for office in 2008, Obama has been the most hyper-partisan President in decades.

34) Despite the fact that Barack Obama claimed to believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman when he was running for President in 2008, his Department of Justice asked states attorney general to refuse to defend their states’ bans on gay marriage in court.

35) The Department of Justice has worked overtime to help increase voter fraud by fighting against voter ID. This is despite the fact that you need ID to buy alcohol, drive a car, fly on a plane or even to use Obamacare.

36) He’s the reason why countless Americans have been groped, molested and harassed by the TSA, even though agents never caught a terrorist sticking their hand down anyone’s pants.

37) He’s responsible for the dumbing down of our education system with Common Core.

38) We first landed on the moon in 1969, but because of Obama, we’re no longer even capable of going into space.

39) His servile bowing to other world leaders is embarrassing and un-American.

40) Barack Obama engaged in an illegal war in Libya without the permission of Congress that helped turn that country into an unstable basket case run by radical Islamists. How bad is it? America, Libyans and the rest of the world were better off with Muammar Gaddafi in charge. That’s how bad it is.

41) Radical Islamist Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan “described himself as mujahedeen” and yelled “Allahu Akbar” as he murdered 13 of his fellow soldiers at Fort Hood. The Obama Administration labeled that as "workplace violence" rather than admitting there was a terrorist attack on his watch.

42) He released 5 Taliban terrorists In exchange for deserter Bowe Bergdahl.

43) Americans died at Benghazi because Obama’s administration didn’t take their repeated requests for additional security seriously.

44) Russia annexed Crimea while Obama did nothing of consequence to discourage it from invading. That’s not a surprise for a President who is fond of throwing out “red lines” that don’t mean anything.

45) Obama’s premature pull-out in Iraq and foolish refusal to get a status of forces agreement in Iraq left the country vulnerable and led to the terrorists in ISIS taking over a large portion of that country.

46) Barack Obama unilaterally implemented the DREAM Act that Congress didn’t pass and illegally handed out work permits to illegal aliens.

47) Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and simply “legalize” millions more of illegal immigrants even though it’s illegal and unconstitutional and it hurts the American people and will further encourage even more illegal aliens to surge across the border.

48) The fence on our southern border was supposed to be completed by 2009. The Obama Administration has made it clear that it doesn’t intend to finish it during his presidency.

49) Barack Obama is deliberately creating a crisis on the southern border by refusing to deport illegal aliens crossing into our country.

50) For all practical purposes, Barack Obama has already unilaterally implemented amnesty in America because “at least 99.92% of illegal immigrants and visa overstays without known crimes on their records” aren’t being deported.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well Said

Author:
Pissed taxpayer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 03:28:48pm
All we hear is crickets now, very well put post and all facts, but we must be racists for pointing that out.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: loud crickets

Author:
You brought up race not me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 04:14:55pm
checking facts before posting

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Sounds a lot like Fox News

Author:
Lies & half truths
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 04:07:07pm
Some of what you said is true.
Most is not, most of the policies are not his.
In place before he was elected (1-5).
#6 congress fault (didn't want to raise debt ceiling)
#8 ??? how is that on him
#9 gas lowest for 10 years.
#10 Congress didn't pass the tax reform bill.
#11 You made that number
#12 GM paid back with interest (check your facts on the web)
#13 You made up that number he has lowered the deficit, it
was higher when he got in office than is now.
#15 NSA doing that before he got in office.
#16 Senate over site comitte in charge of CIA not Obama
that is why they were spying on them.
#18,19&20 ?? how is that on him
#21 been like that since the 1970's
#24 Fox News talking point part of healthcare not a target
#25&26 You just made that up
#28 Obama didn't shoot an un-arm teen
#32 All rich guys cheat on taxes
#33 GOP has driven this
#35 no voter fraud (I think you should show id to vote)
#36 Bin Laden is to blame World Trade
#37 GOP cutting education budget
#38 Bush cut NASA budget to fight war not Obama
#43 Congress cut security budget not Obama.
#44 Russia also took over the country of Georgia
under Bush we didn't do anything then.
#45 he should have pulled & keep us out of there.
#46&47 Regan & Bush one also did the same thing no one said anything

Don't believe me use your computer check the Facts yourself
bunch of Fox News lies that this guy is telling you.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^coolaid drinker ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author:
All 50 are TRUE!!!!!!!!! You need to check yourself!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 05:41:18pm
This guy thinks Obama lowered the national debt LOL!!! Gas lowest in 10 years, REALLY!!! You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the FACE!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: PUT YOUR CRACK PIPE DOWN!!!!! $6,668 BILLION increase under OBAMA!

Author:
Not a crack head!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 05:46:30pm
Increase in Billions US $ President Political Party
$153 Franklin D. Roosevelt Democratic
$55 Harry S. Truman Democratic
$31 Dwight D. Eisenhower Republican
$20 John F. Kennedy Democratic
$58 Lyndon B. Johnson Democratic
$115 Richard Nixon Republican
$145 Gerald Ford Republican
$280 Jimmy Carter Democratic
$1,692 Ronald Reagan Republican
$1,401 George H.W. Bush Republican
$1,627 Bill Clinton Democratic
$4,357 George W. Bush Republican
$6,668 Barack H. Obama Democratic

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: deficit & debt are diffrent

Author:
Fox News have you thinking they're the same
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 05:59:12pm
Deficit is what we're borrowing
debt is what we need to pay back.

We are borrowing less than when he got in office.

Stop watching Fox News & you would know that.

Subject: caints

Author:
billy bob barnett
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 20, 08:40:57am
Oh when those saints go marching in, oh when those saints go marching in, oh how Id like to be on those sidelines when those saints go marching in, quickly to be ran off the field just as quick---saints down 2 in a row at home--ravens 3 straight wins. We will see

Subject: NOS REFILLS

Author:
Gerald
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 20, 07:18:05am
Where is the closest place to get nos refills to Cleveland texas?
Also looking for a 75hp to 100hp dry kit. Anybody got one for sale?

Subject: Open trailer for sale

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 04:34:10pm
Texas trailer supply (Marty) One of Joe's sponsors
Diamond plate steel, 15 foot, 4 foot dove tall, 7 foot easy load rear ramps, 4 wheel electric brakes, heavy duty tongue jack, removable drivers side fender, bulldog coupler,tires have less than 1000 miles, bearing buddy's on hubs.
Asking $1800.00
281-435-7008 can send pics by e-mail jimrich@oilchargesystems.com Thanks Joe,it sells we hit Paypal

[> Subject: Monza Matic

Author:
larry
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 20, 06:10:20am
Can I barrow it ?

Subject: Power Grid

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 10:29:31am
Anybody have a power grid for sale.

[> Subject: Yes I have a power Glide

Author:
Yes
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 09:47:28pm
James ...
Do you have a contact number.

[> [> Subject: Powrer gride

Author:
Speedracer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 20, 07:39:01am
Thats funny shit right there.

[> [> [> Subject: Even funnier

Author:
MSD Igniton systems
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 20, 01:24:02pm
Whats even funnier is that he is asking for a MSD 7730 - Power Grid System and you two dummies don't even know what that is.

[> [> [> [> Subject: But that's NOT funny

Author:
not funny
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 20, 01:32:14pm
nope

Subject: ford F 250 2005

Author:
Jpena
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 10:16:18pm
I have a ford f 250 with a 5.4 engine,cylinder # 1 NOT WORKING,CHANGE COIL,SPAR PLUG,AND INJECTOR,CONECTED THE NOIDS LIGHT WILL NOT LIGHT UP,I KNOW THIS IS NOT RACING BUT I ALWAYS GET GOOD RESPOND FROM YOU GUYS,ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED,THANKS YOU JOE FOR THE SPACE.

[> Subject: check the circuit

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 08:20:50am
get an ecu plug diagram and check inj. driver cyl.1 ckt and power,if ok replace ecu,if not find and repair broke wire

[> Subject: noid

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 08:31:43am
First determine if you are missing power or ground. With a 12 volt test light check the red/yellow stripe wire and it should have at least 12 volts. If so check the tan wire, it should pulse to ground while running when ground lead of test light is connected to the positive terminal of the battery. If not check continuity to PCM on the tan wire. if that is OK you probable need a new PCM. NPC computers rebuilds them and will check it for you off the truck. #713-695-1313 but when you call them you will need the number off the PCM.

[> [> Subject: DRIVE THE FORD DOWN TO TEXAS CITY DIKE: RUN THAT MOTHERFUCKER WIDE OPEN AND LAUNCH THAT BITCH OFF INTO THE WATER THAT WILL FIX IT.

Author:
BOBBY THE MUTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 20, 07:56:42pm

[> [> [> Subject: Cam senors

Author:
HTH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 08:10:04am
Check cam senor or chank

Subject: NOLA!!!!! THOSE SAINTS ARE "RATCHET" AS HELL!!!

Author:
LIL BOOSIE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 03:37:06pm

Subject: Atomic Dog's Grudge Inc. Radio Show Tonight

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 03:03:54pm
It's going down on December 6th...last big Texas race of the year. Lock it in...lock it in. Race season is almost done. Who had the most action...who was scared of who? What do you want to see in the 2015 season?
Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion.. If the show is full, you can listen online just click the link below. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/11/19/grudge-incs-atomic-dog-tuesdays

Subject: nola

Author:
billy bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 10:25:00am
"UNLIKE THE FANS OF THESE TWO TEXAS FAG SQUADS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO SAY UNLESS THEIR WINNING AND MUTE WHEN THEY LOSE.PREDICTION: CLEVELAND WILL BEAT THE BRAKES OFF THE TEXANS!"
Prediction was a lie, I think Houston 23 and cleveland 7, now who lost and is mute now?

Subject: Cleaning garage parts

Author:
True 10.5
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 17, 03:50:40pm
Rj racecars pro stock scoop $150

Lexan (smoked) scoop $125

A.r.t. 2 nos bottle holder $125

Strange rear coilovers $125

Msd 7531 $400

29.5 m/t slicks. Free

Painless switch panel (roll bar mount) $25

Sbf sheetmetal valve covers $50

Sbf stud girdle rocker system 1.6 ratio $50

Sbf meziere electric water pump $275

Amg 16v battery used one season $100

28one-80two.428three can text pics

Subject: SN95 Mustang Roller

Author:
For Sale
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 17, 09:43:55am
Chassis:
Original SN95 Mustang Cobra (Clean TX Title)
75k original miles
Leather Seats
Power Everything
6 Point Chromoly Cage
Black Headlights
Saleen Wing & GT Wing
Weld Pro Star Wheels
Painted Engine Bay

Parts list (Already Installed)
AJE K Member
AJE A - Arms
Flaming River Manual Rack
Flaming River Steering Shaft
Strange 10 Way Adjustable Struts
Strange Front Coilover Kit
Battery Relocation Kit
Battery Safety Switch
New GT Brakes with Rotors & Pads
SR Billet Caster / Camber Plates
8.8 Rear Billet Cover
Strange 10 Way Adjustable Rear Shocks
Autometer Guages (Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Water Temp)
Magnafuel 4303 Fuel System with Braided Line
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Glenns Performance Sump Tank
Custom Painted Parts (Lots of Paint Work done on the underbody of the car)

Text - 281-nine one four -3766
$7500

Also have a bunch of Original Cobra parts that came out of the car that I will include free. Can deliver for a small fee. I will also get pictures up as soon as I can get to clean it and get better pics. Pictures dont do justice of the work I have put into this thing.

Subject: Doesn't get ANY better than this.

Author:
Eric(KILLER)Miller
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 17, 08:20:18am
My girl Erica Enders Stevens wins the NHRA pro stock championship in excellent fashion.I just love how you always give God all the glory FIRST.And last but definitely not LEASE,MY HOUSTON TEXANS beat the ice cold snot out of the Cleveland Browns,and to think as usual we were underdogs.ALL commentators and of course you NOLA,FUCK THE FUCK OFF.

[> Subject: dam Nola they said fuck you in your neck....lmoa What a win does to these Texans Fans....Shit Cowboys didn't even play and went up to first place...and the Saints are done....

Author:
eddiea (Lol fuck the neck)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 17, 09:33:06am

[> [> Subject: ERICA [CRY BABY BRAT ENDERS ] HOUSTON TEXASSES

Author:
BILLY BOB PITT
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 17, 05:45:46pm
CRY BABY ERICA AND HOUSTON TEXASSES , MY STEELERS KICKED THEIR ASSSES , HAHA

Subject: ERICA ENDERS-STEVENS

Author:
UNKNOWN COMIC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 16, 10:26:56pm
CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST NHRA PROSTOCK CHAMPIONSHIP...CONSISTANT #S ALL THE WAY THRU....

[> Subject: She had a bracket car

Author:
Rich
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 10:51:57am
6.487 To win the Championship over Jason Line in the final.
Awesome driving all day girl. That girl is a class act, don't know why you would call her a cry baby, except for the fact that you are JEALOUS!!!

Subject: Vega parts

Author:
Vega man
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 16, 04:02:48pm
Need help on where to buy a75 vega gas tank ???

Subject: Nola fuck you in the neck New Orleans sucks .Texans win

Author:
Nola loves to lose
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 16, 03:57:25pm

Subject: freshing up cost

Author:
chevy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 15, 08:43:40pm
what's the gong price on freshing up motor? rings, all bearings, crank needs polishing & cylinders need hone

Subject: Obama SUCKS

Author:
Working man
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 14, 07:43:44am
IMPEACH that traitor!

[> Subject: OBAMA THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA. SHOULD BE RE-ELECTED FOR THIRD TERM, IF IT ERE ALLOWED.

Author:
UPS DOUBLES
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 15, 11:17:57am
THIS MAN SAVED OUR COUNTRY FROM ECONOMIC DISASTER IN SPITE OF ALL THE RESISTANCE FORM BONER AND HIS CRONIES. ALL SAWED-OFF AND HIS DADDY EVER DONE FOR THIS COUNTRY WAS LEAD US ASTRAY BEHIND HIS LIES THAT WAS FUELED BY HIS OWN GREED. HAVE YALL FORGOTTEN ABOUT ALL OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT WENT TO BATTLE AND DIED OR WHO'VE BEEN PERMANENTLY SCARRED, IN AN EFFORT FOR BUSH AND HIS CREW TO LINE THEIR POCKETS WITH BLOOD MONEY? FOR THE LAST SIX YEARS THE REPUBLICANS HAVE DONE EVERYTHING BUT RESPECT THE POSITION OF THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA SIMPLY BECAUSE THE MAN HAS AN EXTRAORDINARY TAN TO HIS SKIN, SOMETHING THAT MOST REPUBLICANS STRIVE TO ATTAIN EVERY SUMMER. JEALOUSY! SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT MR. OBAMA, BUT HE IS THE BEST ON THE FRONT ON EITHER SIDE AT THIS POINT AND HE HAS DONE A GOOD JOB CONSIDERING WHAT HE HAD TO WORK WITH, SO ALL YOU HATERS JUST SIT BACK ENJOY THE REST OF THE RIDE. JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT, WHAT ARE YALL GOING TO DO WHEN WE GET A LATINO IN HOUSE. NO LONGER SHOULD IT BE LABELED AS THE "WHITE" HOUSE, BECAUSE IT IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NOT JUST ONE GROUP OF MINORITIES.

[> [> Subject: http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/obamavsbush

Author:
Blood still flowing
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 15, 02:03:21pm

[> [> Subject: You are right ! He should be elected King of the United States!

Author:
Bow To King OBAMA
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 15, 09:55:18pm

[> [> Subject: absentee president

Author:
ta
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 16, 07:10:09am
No he just happens to be the most blatant liar who happens to be tan, and exploits minorities and their weakness. He's a divider of the races. All that big talk in the beginning about how bad banks are and big company's getting rich. You giving him credit for a bloated false stock market, which reflects the economy none whatsoever? He left Illinois in shambles the same way he's going to leave this entire union. The people spoke against his policies and unethical behavior on election day. You still in denial or really this shallow? You run your house like him? His platform was HOPE and CHANGE. Which translates meaning shuck and jive obviously. He's disgraced the office enough.

[> [> [> Subject: OBAMA IS JUST LIKE US.... HE IS BUILDING HIS FIRST RACE CAR HAPPENS TO BE A TOP FUEL DRAGSTER.... THE ONLY THING IS HE IS TAKING ALL OF US FOR A RIDE!

Author:
jGEE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 16, 08:18:42am

[> [> [> Subject: ta

Author:
Bsquare
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 16, 10:49:53am
Well said Chrispy.

Subject: Dash full of Autometer Ultra-lite gauges/ Oil PSI, Fuel & Isolator, H2O Temp w/quick connect, Carbon Fiber Pro Stock 5" Tach, and 2 Autometer Gauges/ Oil and H2O for sale

Author:
Henry aka. The Ugly Duck
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 13, 08:56:27pm
All Gauges just came out of my Truck. Upgraded to Racepak Dash. Can send Pics. You can also see them on Yellowbullet. Search Autometer Ultra-lite

I want them gone...$400.00 for everything 979-709-2073

Auto Meter Carbon Pro Stock Gauge 5" Tachometer w/printed Instructions. Pro Stock / Memory / Product #6835, Size:5" (127mm), Type:Pedestal Mount Tachs,(Missing Pedestal) Range:9000 RPM. Notes:Operates on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines with points, electronic, and most 12V high performance racing ignitions.
Four-Stage Shift-Lite.
Does NOT include Red & Green Bulb covers. See LED Replacement Bulbs for colored Illumination options.
Sells for $500. Selling for $300.00

Autometer Ultra-Lite Mechanical Gauges 2 5/8" Water Temp with Quick Connect fitting. Product #4432
Range:120 - 240 deg. F Notes:Includes 6 ft. tubing.Includes 1/2"" NPT adapter/fitting.
Instrument features brushed aluminum dial in silver finish with matching silver anodized bezel.
Sells for $110. plus Quick connect $50.00 Selling for $75.00

Autometer Ultra-Lite Mechanical 2 5/8" Fuel Gauge and Isolator. Product #4413 Range:0-15 PSI
Notes:
Includes 4 ft. braided stainless hose capped and filled with required liquid, requires #4 braided hose to connect isolator to fuel source.Instrument features brushed aluminum dial in silver finish with matching silver anodized bezel.
Sells for $200.00 Selling for $125.00

Autometer Ultra-Lite 2 5/8" Oil Pressure Gauge. Product #4421 Range:0-100 PSI
Notes: Includes # 4 adapter/fitting.
Instrument features brushed aluminum dial in silver finish with matching silver anodized bezel.
Sells for $75.00 Selling for $50.00

Also have 2 Sportsman-Comp 2 5/8" Gauges Water Temp 120-240 and an Oil Pressure Gauge 0-100.
$100.00 for Both OBO

Call or Text for quickest Response.
979-709-2073 Will make package deal... Selling since I went to a Racepak Dash

[> Subject: Sold Gauges on Yellow Bullet. Thank for the Add

Author:
Henry
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 08:06:07am

Subject: Engine wanted

Author:
Shawn
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 13, 06:01:52pm
Looking for a engine for a budget turbo project. Must be a big block Chevy. 427,468,496 etc.. Bigger ok but looking for a budget price. I would like a complete engine buy long block may be ok. Must be 4 bolt block, Must be steel crank. Eagle or better preferred but GM steel may work, Must have good rods, Must have descent aluminum heads. I don't really want all the weight of steel heads. Trying to see what is out there before I start buying parts.

[> Subject: 461

Author:
Jimmy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 13, 07:22:04pm
I have a bbc 461 with dart pro v 1 alum heads , dart block , eagle 1 crank kit with srp pistons and crane cam .
Engine is fresh . call 713 502 2267 for more details

[> [> Subject: OK BUT...

Author:
TIM L.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 13, 07:31:36pm
HOW MUCH ARE YOU ASKING

[> [> [> Subject: Lil kenny has his X275 motor for sale

Author:
ABZ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 13, 07:57:29pm
Call Lil Kenny. His is for sale. has new rods and pistons ready to install in car. Carb to pan with a fogger. No junk.
713-992-7141.... I think he is asking 16k with the tune ups but not sure if the convertor going with it

[> [> [> [> Subject: motor

Author:
Shawn
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 13, 08:16:20pm
Not interested in a $16,000 motor. My post said budget big block to put turbo's on to go in my jet boat.

[> Subject: 534" pump gas

Author:
RM
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 13, 11:32:21pm
534" 10.4:1 Gen VI block; mains/heads w/ ARP studs;Eagle crank,& rods w/ L19 , SRP 10cc coated skirts,GMPP Ovalport fully ported (320cc) flow 380/260 @. 700 ; Edelbrock Victor 4500; comp solid roller 270/282 .714/714 on 112, comp ultra magnum 1.75; comp stud girdle, ATI; Canton pan, built by Owens Racing and made 740hp/ 704tq on 93octane in Jan this year. Can Hear run. 979-236-1660 call for price

[> Subject: No Money No Power

Author:
Jimmy (Budget needs help!)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 14, 04:59:57am
Big Block & Small Budget = Slow Piece Of Shit
You Need More$$$$$$$$$$
Or get a 4 Cyl from a Suburu!!!!

[> [> Subject: Under budget

Author:
Need $$$$
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 14, 05:04:38am
Any one got a Pro Stock Chassis for Cheap I only want to spend $1000.00 and I want to run 3.90 with my blown Suburu OK

[> [> Subject: CHEAP/FAST/GOOD

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 14, 03:03:48pm
If you want it good and fast, it ain't gonna be cheap
If you want it good and cheap, it ain't gonna be fast
If you want it fast and cheap, it ain't gonna be good

[> Subject: Fresh 427 (steel heads)

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 14, 06:05:44am
Fresh 427. 4 bolt block, 7115 steel crank, 7/16" dimple rods, 840 steel heads, 163 aluminum intake. Built last year. Have not fired it up yet. If interested e-mail or call 409-988-5586.

[> Subject: budget BBC

Author:
Niceguy aka Ernie
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 14, 07:29:49am
I have a 433ci with ported oval ports, solid roller, about 9.5:1 comp. 4-bolt block, steel crank, deep pan. Add your intake, dist., and carb and run. One head is off for inspection... will supply new HG for assembly. Came out of my 18' V-drive. Makes roughly 450-475hp and gps'd 86mph. 1500 obo. Can also supply Rewarder OT bbc chrome headers and do a package deal for 1800. email for info: niceguyyy01@aol.com

Motor is currently at USA racing engines.

[> [> Subject: Engine

Author:
Shawn
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 14, 03:41:20pm
Just got a bad ass Dart block 461 for a very reasonable price. Fresh from Westside.
Thanks Jimmy :-)

[> [> [> Subject: jet boat

Author:
fasterthanyourjetboat
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 16, 03:03:43pm
what kind of jet boat do u have?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Boat

Author:
Shawn
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 17, 05:57:51am
Sunkisst Tunnel... Scroll down the page and there is a pic.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: SHAWN YOUR A MOTHERFUCKIN JEWISH CARPENTER, YOU FUCKIN WANT A TOP FUEL MOTOR FOR THE PRICE OF A FUCKIN 283 OUT OF JUNKYARD.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 20, 08:07:14pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Turbo motor

Author:
MS
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 06:08:28pm
Here is 496 bbc built for boost. $6500

http://www.yellowbullet.com/classifieds/viewlisting.php?view=129738

Subject: seats

Author:
ddooley
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 06:28:55pm
Anybody got a pair of bucket seats for a 99-02 s-10 blazer ? Stock or stock replCement. Please call at 979-665-3343 or send pic of what you have

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 02:28:09pm
When lock-ins go bad. Can lock-ins be sometimes used the wrong way... for the wrong reason? What is the REAL purpose for locking in races? If they are for the good of the game, why do so many seem to go bad? What are your thoughts about it? Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion.. If the show is full, you can listen online just click the link below. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/11/12/grudge-incs-atomic-dog-tuesdays

Subject: BTE Top Sportsman power glide for sale.

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 01:38:45pm
I have a like new BTE top sportsman power glide for sale. It only have about 5 full track passes on it. It has a 1.80 gear set, aftermarket case, locar dip stick, deep pan, and a new input shaft from BTE. Transmission is in excellent condition.

I have about 4 grand tied up in it, will take 3000 OBO

Call 281-682-3528 in interested.

[> Subject: trans

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 09:18:54am
Forgot to mention, I just had the transmission taken apart and cleaned to make sure it was in excellent condition.

Let me know if interested.

Subject: ??

Author:
John boy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 12:02:42pm
What the biggest motor you can put gm 990 heads on??

[> Subject: Whats the most

Author:
John too
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 08:03:40am
whats the most cubic inches you can get from a 4.84 bore space block ? Answer that and you will know. Now, as far as efficiency is concerned, It depends on the application.
They will however, support 600+ hp depending on what has been done to them.

Subject: WTB 15 degre sbc heads or topend

Author:
DJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 11:47:09am
I'm looking for a set of 15 degree heads or a complete topend
thx
318 382-2944

Subject: Powerglide

Author:
Mclawayne
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 08:30:44am
For sale 1.76 first gear powerglide with pro brake deep pan and clutch drum shield all new parts freshened clutches turbo input shaft also have a couple converters asking 800 for the glide and 250 and 350 for the converters call or text 2816283272

Subject: Good luck Erica Enders

Author:
Eric(KILLER)Miller
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 07:37:49am
Erica me and my family are pulling for you to wrap up the Pro Stock championship this weekend.The best of luck to you and your entire crew.You CAN do it.Go get em girl.

Subject: Elcamino jap

Author:
Blake
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 10, 05:52:32pm
Give me a call

[> Subject: Don't have your number

Author:
Jap
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 09:38:44am
Call me at 7136612967

[> [> Subject: Blake

Author:
jap
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 21, 08:24:43am
Hey Blake give me a call I'm back in business.

Subject: french rocket bike goes 207

Author:
jgee
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 10, 05:08:22am
http://www.wat.tv/video/no-limit-incroyable-velo-fusee-73eq1_2flv9_.html

Subject: Nola let them fags from the west coast win. what a shame

Author:
Nola the wide receiver
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 09, 05:15:46pm

[> Subject: Romo back so the Boys are back how about that Beast DEZ 88....

Author:
eddiea (poor Saints and Texans)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 09, 06:59:52pm

[> [> Subject: BITCH YALL STEAM ROLLED JACKSONVILLE AND NOW YOU GOT YOUR CHEST STUCK OUT.............PLEASE!

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 10, 01:11:56am
11/23/14 YOU BITCHES WILL BE SILENT AGAIN JUST LIKE LAST WEEK AFTER ARIZONA TURNED THE LIGHTS ON HOMO. YEAH THE SAINTS LOST TODAY TO A QUALITY TEAM IN OT, SO I'M NOT ASHAMED OF IT, UNLIKE THE FANS OF THESE TWO TEXAS FAG SQUADS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO SAY UNLESS THEIR WINNING AND MUTE WHEN THEY LOSE.PREDICTION: CLEVELAND WILL BEAT THE BRAKES OFF THE TEXANS!

[> [> [> Subject: if we suck what are yall sorry asses. One superbowl in a life time come on move to Dallas so you can be happy.

Author:
eddiea
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 10, 07:20:41am

[> [> [> Subject: its ok i forgive you for that foul lanuage its hard enough to deal with your sorry bitch ass Caints ....I have sent NO all the brown paper bags i could found Throwback baby..

Author:
eddiea
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 10, 09:26:34am

[> [> [> [> Subject: eddie

Author:
steve
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 10, 07:54:43pm
Seems like this Eddie fella is also stuck back in time. The sissy cow-queers haven't done shit in what 16 years or so. Typical nut hugger right there. I said it last week, the best remedy for the cow-queers was Jacksonville and it showed. Yeah the girls will finish 10-6 and once again lose in the 1st rd.

As far as NOLA goes, you are still an idiot, the Saints have the same record as the Texans. So they stink also

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: mr steve yes im a cowboy fan thats my team and i will always be a fan regardless... And no im not stuck in the past i know my Cowboys sucked the last 15 or so years but im talking about this year the cowboys are back to their winning ways... and no im not talking superbowl but NFC championship round..

Author:
eddiea
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 06:46:52pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: THE COW SISSIES WON'T TAKE THE NFC NOTHIN, EDDITH! THEM FAGS ARE JUST LIKE THE TEXANS ALL HOPES AND NO FRUITION.

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 09:45:02am

Subject: trick tom gates---call joe at hyperactive---847-321-1982

Author:
TRM
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 08, 10:00:39am

[> Subject: HE IS THE RACEPAK MAN

Author:
TRM
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 08, 07:06:17pm

Subject: 6.0 certified 86 camaro

Author:
john
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 06:18:53am
Selling me 86 camaro 6.0 certified 598 BBC on two kits two fours sheet metal intake and big chief heads very nice car may trade for nice street car asking 30000 . .. call or text for info or pics.. 4099267312. ..

[> Subject: Yeah

Author:
billy bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 09:33:07am
yeah we saw that earlier down the page

Subject: Open trailer for sale

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 01:32:31pm
Texas trailer supply (Marty) One of Joe's sponsors
Diamond plate steel, 15 foot, 4 foot dove tall, 7 foot easy load rear ramps, 4 wheel electric brakes, heavy duty tongue jack, removable drivers side fender, bulldog coupler. $1800.00
281-435-7008, can send pics. Thanks Joe,it sells we hit Paypal

[> Subject: Trailer

Author:
Butch
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 03:53:12pm
can u text pics 832-473-7847

[> Subject: Pics

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 09:15:00am
I do not have a camera phone, only e- mail if anyone needs pics. jimrich@oilchargesystems.com Thanks

Subject: SBC heads

Author:
Rongway
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 08:52:59am
Looking for a Good set of SBC iron heads! Prefer older style Double Humps or ?? 461,462,186,291....Something to put on a Old School Hotrod....Text me @ 832-364-0141

Subject: Transmission

Author:
Mike Vega
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 05, 01:46:56pm
Have an OD tramec transmission, with shifter, clutch,
and pressure plate used for ten passes then removed
been sitting in garage couple of years was working fine
went to automatic. payed $2950.00 new plus shipping and
clutch/presure plate will take 1600.00 for all call
Mike 956-245-1016

Subject: GOP controls the senate!

Author:
Get the fuck out liberal scum!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 10:48:09pm

[> Subject: BEFORE YOU RIGHTIES BUST A NUT

Author:
JTFM
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 05, 09:41:17pm
IT TAKES 3 THINGS TO HAPPEN FOR A BILL TO BECOME LAW, THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE HAS TO PASS THE SAME LAW AND THE PRESIDENT HAS TO AGREE AND SIGN THE BILL INTO FINAL LAW.

NOW FOR THE FINAL BLOW THE PRESIDENT HAS THE POWER OF "VETO".IF THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT LIKE THE NEW JUST PASS LAW HE DOES NOT SIGN TH BILL AND JUST VETOES IT.

THE BILL MUST GO BACK TO THE SENATE AND HOUSE AND MAAKEEEEEE CHANGES THE PRESIDENT WILL SIGN.

[> [> Subject: 2 years

Author:
mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 07:27:20am

[> [> [> Subject: Best thing that could of happened, you boy Obama is a lame duck!

Author:
History will show him to be one of the worst President is US history
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 07:47:35am
He was the best the Libs had to offer!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Worst Pres. in history

Author:
You can't piss on me and call it rain
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 10:23:18am
You mean the guy that:

1 Pull us from the economic cliff & got it going in the correct direction.
2 Turn around the housing market
3 Save GM the people who motors we run in our race cars
4 Stock market doing the best in history
5 Pull us out of two wars trying to keep us out of another
6 Cut a trillion dollars off of deficit
7 Pass health care that Dem's have been trying to pass for 50 years. Dumb ass GOP start calling it Obamacare
so the history books will have his name tied to it for ever. An it won't be repealed people love it.

8. One more thing (OBAMA KILLED BIN LADEN)

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Wow your funny . Where do you do your stand up act,

Author:
Are you up for an award at the B.E.T Awards
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 02:59:16pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: WOW

Author:
Real easy to tell everyone you saved something the Dem's caused!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 04:47:54pm
1 Pull us from the economic cliff & got it going in the correct direction. caused by the Dem's: remember your party was in control! 2007 -2011
2 Turn around the housing market: Yeah because the Dems thought it would be a good idea to give people house's that couldn't afford them!
3 Save GM the people who motors we run in our race cars, Should of let them go out of business, that the way it should work you build shit you loss money!
4 Stock market doing the best in history, after they injected billions of printed money into it.
5 Pull us out of two wars trying to keep us out of another we're still at war!
6 Cut a trillion dollars off of deficit WHAT?????
7 Pass health care that Dem's have been trying to pass for 50 years. Dumb ass GOP start calling it Obamacare
so the history books will have his name tied to it for ever. An it won't be repealed people love it. Stupid law!
8. One more thing (OBAMA KILLED BIN LADEN) yeah right! USMC did all the work he just told them to shot!
Only History made by Obama is he's the first half black President!

[> Subject: VETO

Author:
NutHuggers
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 08:48:22am
If the Pres' Vetos the Bill and the Bill goes back and Passes both the House and the Senate by a 2/3 majority vote it still becomes LAW!

[> [> Subject: Sr & Jr Bush were the worst presidents!!! Proven fact got da country so screwed up No One..I Mean No One will be able to straighten it out

Author:
Back Door Theives
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 12:38:03pm

[> [> [> Subject: ^^^^^^You are an uneducated idiot

Author:
Texan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 01:15:32pm
You don't know wtf you are talking about.

[> [> [> [> Subject: You are probably one of the nut huggers that voted for them and still drivin the same car and livin in the same house and still makin the same amount of money on the same job!!Probably not the same job cause Sr& Jr help close/cutbacks on ur old job!!!Good luck with dat bullshit votes u gave themo improvement under Sr&Jr...

Author:
Same boat u in.....Sinkin with no help
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 10:17:10pm

[> [> [> Subject: You are all wrong

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 04:39:50pm
No one will fix this mess. Politicians think they need to pass laws. Like prosecutors live and die by their win/loss ratio politicians live and die by getting their pet law passed along with voting themselves lifetime salary and benefits the "common man" can not get as well as exempting themselves from the effects of the very laws they pass. Too much government regulation and control of your life, business and affairs is the problem not the solution. So if you think democrats or republicans will fix this mess you are wrong. No government will legislate themselves less power only more and more. Only one answer left now at this stage of the game. A convention of states to take the peoples power back. Google "convention of states" and study up on it. This article 5 was put into the constitution to limit big government and put the power back in the people hands. It will not be done by your newly elected representatives.

[> [> [> [> Subject: WOW WOW WOW

Author:
J.J. WATT
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 07:49:35pm
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE SEE THAT IT TAKES MORE THAN JUST THE RESIDENT SAYING "DO IT"!! CONGRESS HAS TO VOTE YOU DUMB FUCKS!!! FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING, YOUTUBE BILL MAHER FROM THE OCTOBER 31ST HBO REAL TIME SHOW, AND HE WILL RATTLE OFF ABOUT 9 THINGS HE'S ACHIEVED(SOME I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE.. LOL BUT HEY LETS BE FUCKING HONEST..WHEN AN INDIVIDUAL HAS IT IN FOR SOMEONE, THERES NOTHING THEY COULD DO IN THEIR EYES TO EVER SATISFY THEM!!!!! BY THE WAY, THANKS MR OBAMA FOR KILLING THE WORST TERRORIST IN THE HISTORY OF THE U.S.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Please don't use the name JJ Watt, you liberal fucktard!

Author:
JJ Watt for President or Micky mouse, anything better then Obama!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 08:30:24pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Nothing is going to change.

Author:
I said this in 2012
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 10:33:58pm
All you guys that are dick riding the GOP,
You need to slow your roll. I said this in 2012
the GOP need to break into two parties the(right mod.
& the right extreme).
The GOP can't get anything done if they can't agree on
the direction they want to go.

The People like to blame the President for the problems,
but for 10 years the problem has been with congress,
(the have the check book).

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yeah! He has done so many great things!

Author:
Boosted
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 01:53:11am
1. Pulled all the troops out of Iraq so ISIS could take over and we could spend billiions more and send troops back in.
2. Drew red lines and not stand up to them. US is now laughed at by Puttin, Siria, Iran, North Korea, China, Lybia, and all the Islamists.
3. Worst Labor Participation Rate since WWII. 80 million Americans dropped out of the labor market. Real unemployment rate is double digit.
4. Lead the US in Presidential Scandals;. Benghazi, IRS, VA Health Care, trampling on constitution.
5. Led the World in Rounds of golf immediately following USA beheadings.
He is by far the worst and most destructive President this country has ever had. He has made this country a more dangerous place to live; weakened our economy, destroyed the Health System, and strengthened our enemies more than any President in the History of this country and now he is being laughed at in China. No other country respects him.

Those are the inconvenient facts that the Obama drones always forget. For the first time since WWII working peoples income has declined 8% during a presidency. For the first time in the History of this country the next generation will not do better than the previous generation.
He has weakend this country economically, militarily, and he has absolutely no morals.

[> [> Subject: that may be true...butt the republicans do not control 2/3 of the senate or the house

Author:
that means thE ball is still in obama's court. he is still the MAN!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 10:32:16pm

[> [> [> Subject: Yes your right & for almost 10 years the Dem's controlled congress!

Author:
Y'all blame poor old dumb Bush but your party was in control of everything but President!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 06:48:38am

[> [> [> [> Subject: Congress control?

Author:
Get your head out of your ass!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 07:58:36am
From 1995 to 2006 Reps controlled both Senate & House except for 2 years 2003 & 2005 Dem's controlled the Senate!
Boom years for America!

2007-2011
Dem's controlled both houses of congress!
Financial meltdown, China owns us! US Debt sky rockets!

First two years of Obama Dem's controlled everything best thing y'all could come up with was OBAMACARE!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Wake up people

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 08:57:48am
the US spends much more than it makes every year. We are broke people! Yet they keep on spending and giving millions and millions that we do not have. Billions protecting other countrys, billions on illegals living over here, billions on welfare, billions on waste, yet they keep spending. If this happened in you house you would cut up the old ladys credit cards yet these guys keep going. If your neighbor cannt pay his electric bill and gets his lights cut off it is a nice thing to help him but if you are getting your lights cut off and you pay for his that is just plain STUPID!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: another thing

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 09:06:01am
All you guys saying republicans or democrats---they both are the problem. Remember almost every single problem we have as a country --illegal immigration, people from other countrys coming here using our laws against us, welfare, fraud, waste, infrastructure crumbling, no money to pay for veterans and the elderly to get proper care while we piss away money overseas, health care,etc etc are caused by the laws that were passed by both partys that allowed these programs to exist and keep going. Yet the politicians keep passing more laws. If you have a car that keeps burning pistons and you keep leaning it out and it keeps burning pistons even worse eventually you learn and stop doing that and try something different. As a country we still have not learned.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: DEMOCRATS SUCK!.....goverment tittie sucking, looking for something for nothing, welfare cheating, insurance milking, obama nut lickers!

Author:
"tired of support'n ya'lls ass" conservative
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 01:59:14pm
nuff said

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH SUCESS.... WEE'RE THE BEST NATION IN THE WORLD

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 08, 09:13:48am
WHO CARS ABOUT DEFICITS. WE HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF PAYING ANYTHING OF AN NETHER DOES OTHER COUNTRIES.

THE JOKE IS ON THE WORKING MAN AS LONG AS WE PAY BILL'S THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO THROW AROUND AND BORROW ON.

QUIT THINKING YOUR AT WALMART AND HERE COME TIME TI PAY THE BILL.PEOPLE THAT RUN THE GOVT IS THINKING 3 OR 4 TIMES OVER OUR HEAD THEY JUST BORY THE
MONEY FROM FICTITIOUS ACCOUNTS.... BUT NEVER FEAR ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ARE DOING THE SAME THING.

A COUNTRIES WEALTH IS DETERMINED BY HOW MANY SLAVES WORK EVERY DAY.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: YOUR RIGHT JOE

Author:
ta
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 16, 07:57:08am
US SLAVES NEED TO CLAIM MARRIED AND 10 DEDUCTIONS AND KEEP OUR MONEY THROUGH THE YEAR INSTEAD OF LOANING IT TO ANY IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT. THEN COME TAX TIME FILE AN EXTENSION. THAT MONEY THEY EXPECT WONT BE THERE ALL THE SUDDEN.

Subject: 1st to the 3s OUTLAW DRAG RADIAL

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 09:27:44pm

photo 970661_10152530014904405_562785635274832335_n.jpg

[> Subject: brad

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 05, 11:28:32am
But with twin turbos and 3000hp way to go!

[> [> Subject: Twin turbo

Author:
Another Jones
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 08:03:51am
But he's on drag radials. You mean to tell me a 800+ ci multi kit on a slick couldn't do it. Wow!

[> [> [> Subject: nos

Author:
cant compete with turbos
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 09:57:26am
There a bunch of those nos motors in that class he put them all on the trailer 3.99

[> [> [> Subject: 3.99 on Drag Radials

Author:
Mr Radial
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 10:38:14am
That's right MoFuckers, that is one bad BBC on STOCK SUSPENSION with twin 94's. No hemi with twin 98's or a 481x with twin 106's just your common BBC on STOCK SUSPENSION with 315 radials. BBCTTMF bitches!!

[> [> [> [> Subject: RADIALS

Author:
WITHHELD
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 05:58:12pm
Badass Forsure,BUT STOCK SUSPENSION MY ASS !

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Radials

Author:
Mr Radial
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 07, 01:19:11pm
Yep, STOCK SUSPENSION, 1.02 60', In yo ass! lol

Subject: Atomic Dogs Grudge Inc Radio Show Tonight

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 01:43:58pm
There are many different opinions on this one. Which tire is faster, a slick or a drag radial? Why won't some cars race you if you have a drag radial on? Is it the tire or the tuner that makes the difference? Who wants to lock in for the Grudge Inc. & Atomic Dog Invasion, Nov 15th @ North Star Dragway in Denton, Texas?

Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call
646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion. If the show is full, you can listen online just click the link below. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/11/05/grudge-incs-atomic-dog-tuesdays

Subject: SPECIAL!!! SPECIAL!!! SPECIAL!! DAVID COOK HAS ANOTHER CARB SPECIAL!!!

Author:
joegolden ()
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 12:55:19pm
All right folks, here we go. DC Carb DEAL OF THE YEAR !!!! Your choice; 1050, 1150, or 1250 HP carb. What you see in the pic is pretty much what you get. Billet metering blocks, billet boosters, external shafts, Modified float and jet extensions. priced at........ $999.00.... This will be set up to your combination cfm wise, and proper air bleed calibration. This is cheaper than catalog prices. Call for more info.......281-300-8637

Last edited by author: Tuesday, November 04, 12:57:05pm   Edited 2 times.

[> Subject: 750 HP

Author:
David Cook
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 04:53:29pm
I also have Holley 750HP carbs WITH BILLET METERING BLOCKS and BILLET BASEPLATE. I have 4 left. Price is $575.00. Call for details

[> [> Subject: Sale ends Monday, Nov.10th

Author:
David Cook
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 09, 11:42:00am
These sales end Monday, November 10th

Subject: QUESTION FOR ALLEYCAT and ATOMIC DOG....

Author:
Good God Almighty..lol
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 06:47:29am
when yall put on yalls events, is there anyway that you can duplicate what Whit did at Holley Springs? After seven thirty, there will be no more test runs...thats a hell of a smart idea...that would END all this 2 and 3 in the morning shit.

[> Subject: SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A CREW!!!

Author:
Jack the Ripper
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 09:55:20pm
I don't mind staying until 2 or 3 a.m. if they are racing back to back.

Subject: EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWEEEEEEEE, BOY THEM TEXANS DONE LET YALL DOWN AGAIN. DAMN I HATE THAT, JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO RUB IN YALL'S FACES AGAIN, THEM CLOWNS PUT GAS TO MY FIRE. LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER SUB .500 SEASON, EVEN WITH THE HIGH DOLLAR HEFFER. I WOULD INVITE YALL TO RIDE THE SAINTS TRAIN AGAIN BUT AINT NO ROOM FOR YA, JUST LOADED UP AND KICKIN IT INTO GEAR TO MAKE ANOTHER STELLAR AT THE POST SEASON WHILE YALL TRYIN TO FIGGER IT OUT.

Author:
NOLA PRIDE DO ER DIE!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 02:16:15pm

[> Subject: nola

Author:
Texan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 05, 08:54:03am
Everyone hates you...go away fucktard.

[> Subject: needy

Author:
billy bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 05, 10:19:22am
We need a quarterback sooo bad hell we would even take nola

[> [> Subject: He ain't a QB

Author:
Texan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 05, 01:41:45pm
NOLA isn't a qb ...he is a wide receiver, but def not a tight end.

[> Subject: ME AT QB WOULDN'T BE ANY WORSE THAN THAT SHIT YALL DUG UP FROM "THE HANGOVER" AND CALLED IT A QB, EVEN AT MY LESS THAN YOUTHFUL AGE! WHEN YALL GONNA PUT MONEY BAGS UNDER CENTER TO CHUNK THE BALL, SINCE HE IS THE UTILITARIAN? HELL MAYBE HE CAN CATCH HIS OWN PASS TOO.

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 08, 03:59:57am

Subject: torque conv.

Author:
JG
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 01:43:07pm
Needing a th350/400 torque converter. Around 3200-3400. What yall got??

[> Subject: conv.

Author:
jason
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 04:57:46pm
I have a 10" that went around 3600. from ultimate conv. and has about 35 passes on it. call Jason 713 498 6518

[> [> Subject: What kind of Hp are you looking to throw at it?

Author:
Darril
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 09:57:28pm
I have a really tight BTE converter. Only stall to about 2300 behind a 600 hp small block on the foot brake.

Subject: Need BBC internally blanced balancer

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 12:18:52pm
Look for a good BBC balancer 713-882-1910

Subject: Pro Mods @ Evadale

Author:
Racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 07:52:14am
Nov 8 at the dale Who's all going. Should be some great racing. It's also a Texas versus Lousisana race..

[> Subject: Pro Mods

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 09:51:55am
Ill be there with my POS GXP. Should be good cool weather.

[> [> Subject: Why don't the pro mod let the 5.80 guy run with you?

Author:
index guy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 11:50:58am

[> [> [> Subject: testing friday night

Author:
racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 12:45:59pm
Chris Domino rented the track 200 a car... Call him to confirm car count if interested

[> [> [> Subject: 5.80

Author:
Another 5.80 guy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 10:00:46pm
5.80 class is running @ HMP Sat Nov 8 @Alley Cat Sam's race.... Sam always treats us class racers good and throws at least $500 on top of the pot if he gets at least 10 or more cars.

[> [> [> [> Subject: 5.80 CARS ARE TO SLOW TO RUN WITH PRO MODSSSSSS

Author:
I'LL GO TO WALMART TO WATCH PAINT DRY
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 06, 10:39:12pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: 5.80 guys were thinking the promods needed a few fans to show up. There events look like a ghost town!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 12:32:23pm

Subject: I BET YOUR ASS IS ON A DIET THIS WEEK AND YOU AIN'T GETTIN NO LOVIN....LOL

Author:
BIG BIRD FAN
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 05:40:07am
Subject: Sweet Sweet Victory.

Author:
Eric(KILLER)Miller.
[ Edit | View ] Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 06:46:54am
Sunday when MY HOUSTON TEXANS won my wife made ME a triple chocolate 3 layer cake to help celebrate our win.I was just wondering if the Cowboy fans got anything after last night.They should have watched our game tape when we beat Wasington.

[> Subject: Houston Texans for life.

Author:
Eric(KILLER)Miller.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 06:55:59am
Being SEASON TICKET HOLDERS as we are win,lose,or draw we are Texans forever.My wife also made the exact same cake for our tailgate party yesterday.Winning is a big bonus for us but the amount of fun we have at the games with friends and family is PRICELESS.

Subject: NEXT WEEK @ HMP BIG BENEFIT RACE FOR DAVID MINX

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 09:10:18pm

[> Subject: my condolences to his family and friends, I always enjoyed watching the videos of Mighty Mouse a hard running car.

Author:
Pro Street 55
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 11:21:23pm

Subject: BOY THE TEXANS REALLY SUCK!

Author:
NO NAME REQUIRED....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 04:52:06pm

Subject: MIKE HILL'S RACE.....

Author:
t.t.g
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 11:23:14am
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE RESULTS OF ALOT OF THE ACTION THAT TOOK LACE SATURDAY

[> Subject: Mike Hill Race

Author:
HTH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 06:58:27am
The race was cancel due to weather

Subject: WTB looking for a fiberglass front end for a 78-81 camaro.

Author:
Patrick
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 08:26:35am
thought there was one for sale here awhile back but I cant find it

Subject: HMP Race 11-01-2014

Author:
Sponge Bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 06:14:09am
What happened??????????????

[> Subject: 11-01-2014 race

Author:
Sponge Bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 06:50:51am
all race info at HMP Facebook page,
Thanks for posting HMP

Subject: 9" 28 spline posi carrier needed

Author:
JD
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 05:47:51pm
im looking for a 9"28 spline posi carrier, and a set of 3.25 to 3.70 gears. thanks

[> Subject: 9 inch

Author:
no leg craig
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 09:12:25am
I think I have a complete chunk with 350 gears call me 281 898 4900

Subject: Timing retard controller

Author:
Darril
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 04:47:49pm
Still looking for one prefer local in Houston if possible. Need something that will retard timing for two stages. text 2819481280

[> Subject: Think I got one I can pick up tomorrow

Author:
Darril
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 05:28:06pm
Thanks guys.

Subject: Don Joseph Steering column man

Author:
Donte
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 02:40:12pm
Does anybody know

how to reach Don Joseph to repair a steering column

[> Subject: This Guy Builds and Repairs GM Columns

Author:
Mr. R
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 11:30:47am
Felix
832-514-5362

[> [> Subject: Don Joseph

Author:
A friend of his (YEA MAN !!!!!!!!)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 11:19:09pm
YEEAAA MANNN LOL :]

[> [> Subject: dons number-----281 850 5563

Author:
his friend
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, November 03, 10:16:42pm

Subject: Any Given Sunday

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 31, 01:45:51pm
Anybody want to race this Sunday trying to get me a race before the track close for the end of the year?

[> Subject: Why dont you race this Blue Camaro below?

Author:
Pink Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 31, 02:49:40pm
Or the Green Camaro down the page?
Maybe a White Camaro?
Maybe a Flamed Camaro?
Primered Camaro?

[> [> Subject: Pink Camaro

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 31, 03:19:13pm
Hey pink Camaro that's a great idea guess I'll see you out there then

[> [> [> Subject: Black Camaro

Author:
Blake
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 31, 09:06:05pm
Someone please race black camaro he is always looking for a race.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Black Camaro

Author:
Camaro2
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 10:58:31am
How come he cant get a race?
Is everyone scared or no one will waste the time?
Whats the Black Camaro got?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Black Camaro

Author:
Blake
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 12:28:35pm
Supposed to have a all motor bbc back half car.Don't know why he can't get a race.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Why can't get a race

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 12:49:41pm
I can't get a race because people don't race like they use to instead of just racing someone now people want you to sit just like them they want you to take your wheelie bars off put small tires on your car and etc... Just like the other Sunday someone wanted me to race a nova BBC with 2 kits against my BBC conventional headed one carb on motor now how is that fair but hey that's racing now a days I just go out there and have fun with my fam and friends

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Black Camaro

Author:
Blake
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 03:32:24pm
I had my oil pump go out and now I am rebuilding my engine and when I am done I will give you a race with my bbc firebird.it won't be till spring cause I am slammed with work but I will look you up when I am done.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Blake

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 06:18:33pm
Ok thanks Blake I'll be looking forward to it

[> Subject: I'll try it

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 06:47:30pm
Stock suspension smallblock nitrous car against your backhalf big motor. Only stipulation is I pick the street, stack them 100's as high as your comfortable with.

[> [> Subject: J

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 08:40:13pm
I don't race on streets sorry buddy

[> Subject: black camaro

Author:
big tony
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 12:19:02pm
ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU STOP STANDING ON THE END OF THE TRACK AND STOP TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TIMES AND THEN TRYING TO RACE SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU CAN GET SOMETHING SOFT BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU KNOW THERE TIME THEN YOU MIGHT GET A RACE IM JUST SAYING . ALWAYS CYING A BIG BLOCK BACK HALF 15X31 TIRE WANTING SOMETHING EASY YOU SHOULD BE A SHAME OF YOUR SELF

[> [> Subject: Black Camaro

Author:
big tony
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 12:57:49pm
I run 10.5s on my car not 15s and I didn't know trying to run somebody with a BBC or SBC with 2 kits with my car on motor letting them watch me move or giving me the back tire or racing them heads up was something soft... My bad I must have the wrong understanding

Subject: FOR SALE

Author:
joegolden ()
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 31, 08:36:30am
Trying to sell my car..it's an outlaw 10.5 car 6.0 cert all the good stuff 598 on two kits just freshened up call me for information 409-926-7312. . John

Last edited by author: Friday, October 31, 08:39:09am   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: 30000... forgot price

Author:
john
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 31, 08:48:04am
Thank you Joe..

[> [> Subject: Is this the old Cameron Jurow car?

Author:
None ya
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 01, 12:29:37pm

Subject: car title

Author:
john
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 30, 11:28:20am
looking for some one who can get a bonded title,
832 226 9626

[> Subject: title

Author:
faroutman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 30, 04:53:38pm
autotitlerecovery.com

Subject: Nova parts

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 07:52:25pm
1970 nova hood and trunk lid both for 400 both in great shape no rust or holes 8324728534

Subject: Transmission

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 08:10:08pm
2 speed glyde w 1.76 1st gear w Transbrake turbo spline 500.00 firm 8324728534

[> Subject: Tranny

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 07:45:44pm
It's sold guys thanks Joe

Subject: Who makes the Lexan hood scoop in the D/FW or Houston area. Any info appreciated.

Author:
Interested!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 07:07:18pm

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 02:34:45pm
Who do you feel comfortable locking in a race with...the car owner, the tuner, the driver, a team member or anyone who claims to be associated with the car.
Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion. If the show is full, you can listen online just click the link below. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/10/29/grudge-incs-atomic-dog-tuesdays

Subject: Radical Rumble!

Author:
index racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 10:23:31am
Are you ready to RUMBLE!! Hell, I am! Come on Saturday! Big turn out, great weather, great racing!!

[> Subject: The Pink Fireturd is FINALLY fixed, maybe I'll make it out of first round! Sucks donating!

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 30, 04:04:19pm

Subject: car hauler

Author:
redtips
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 09:54:44am
18 ft car hauler, like new condition,steel diamond plate floor, dove tail tool box mounted on front good tires.432-294-0347

Subject: Sweet Sweet Victory.

Author:
Eric(KILLER)Miller.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 06:46:54am
Sunday when MY HOUSTON TEXANS won my wife made ME a triple chocolate 3 layer cake to help celebrate our win.I was just wondering if the Cowboy fans got anything after last night.They should have watched our game tape when we beat Wasington.

[> Subject: Shit talking Killer

Author:
Not Houston
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 07:12:10am
We had pie 3 weeks ago when we beat Texans!

[> Subject: Dam since Houston couldnt beat THE COWBOYS you have to celebrate with a cake when we lose....Dam PRETTY Sad..LOL

Author:
eddiea
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 12:32:03pm

Subject: Lime grwen camaro

Author:
Spectator
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 12:35:09am
what is the guys name that races in the 5.80 class and drives a lime green Camaro that pulls a wheelie the third of the way down the track

[> Subject: green Camaro

Author:
AJ (wheelie)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 07:28:03am
James Morton

[> [> Subject: Green camaro

Author:
Yes me james morton
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 07:28:06pm
Yes I drive the green Camaro thanks for asking I'll be out there Saturday come on out and stop by say hi

Subject: ALLEYCAT LISTEN U.....

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 09:58:39pm
IF YOU WANT TO GET ALOT OF RACES OFF FOR YOUR RACE, I SUGGEST OPENING THE GATES EARLIER AND START RACING EARLIER...WITH THE CHANGING WEATHER AN DEW ON TRACK "YOU WILL HAVE ACCIDENTS AND MINIMAL RACES" BE SMART MAN,,,YOU WILL HAVE MANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR RACE IF YOU B.S. avoid the WHAT IF's

[> Subject: alleycat race

Author:
racer (OPEN EARLY!!!!!!!!!!)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 02, 11:27:33pm
OPEN EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: looking for controller to use with my 7al2 to pull timing for 2 stages of nitrous

Author:
Darril
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 05:20:25pm
Any one have a timing controller for sell? Or suggest a good one to buy? Im looking for one to use with my 7al2. I want to be able to run on motor with full timing and pull timing for each of the two stages when activated. Some one told me to add a grid. Sounds complicated Id rather keep it simple.

[> Subject: Controller

Author:
Carlos
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 06:16:10pm
I have an Edelbrock nitrous controller. 979-482-0611

[> [> Subject: I don't need a progressive controller I'm looking for a multistage timing retard

Author:
Darril
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 06:36:14pm

[> Subject: timing controller

Author:
dwbr
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 06:32:01pm
I have an msd multi stage retard box cheap

[> [> Subject: Which one do you have? Send me your number

Author:
Darril
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 06:43:28pm

[> [> [> Subject: I have one but i am in Dallas its a digital msd multi retard 4 retards and start retard $150

Author:
903-288-3901
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 08:42:27pm

[> [> [> [> Subject: Are you DWBR ?

Author:
Darril
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 10:08:55pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: really trying to find one local in Houston

Author:
Darril
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 02:04:30am
Best way to reach me is text 281-948-1280

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Whats DWBR mean?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 09:41:47am

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Duweeber ?

Author:
Duwoober
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 03:18:09pm
Is that you?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: WE HAVE ABOUT 1500 FUCKING RETARDS AT HMP.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 09:04:05pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: # 1 please step up

Author:
spotter
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 30, 11:51:32am
And # 1 of 1500 fucking retards just posted up .thanks for finally admitting now go take your meds and go back to sleep bobby.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: SPOTTER PUT THE FUCKING CRACK PIPE DOWN, YOU ARE A FUCKING NUT HUGGING PIN HEAD AND FUCKTARD, FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 30, 08:51:56pm

Subject: WHATS THE HORSES NEEDED....

Author:
RAY MCMILLIAN
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 26, 08:26:59pm
TO MAKE A 3655LB CAR RUN LOW 11'S IN THE QUARTER. THANKS

[> Subject: horses

Author:
Another Jones
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 07:48:26am
About 550

[> [> Subject: About 440 to the wheels should get you pretty close

Author:
Darril
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 10:19:02pm

Subject: Looking to run my X car this weekend

Author:
Master tuner James
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 26, 04:14:59pm
I wanted to know who all will be coming to HMP this weekend .. I can put a tune up in your car so you can ran at least. 1.04 60ft . I am just trying to see who all is showing up so I can divide my time up between all my followers . In the X275 class. I have got a few of the top hot rods to where they are today. If you need a driver I can do that to I have trophies to prove it.

[> Subject: Don't know who that is

Author:
David heigh
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 26, 06:14:07pm
I would like to know where the X 275 cars are running this weekend

[> [> Subject: hmp

Author:
in the stands
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 26, 06:33:23pm
HMP

[> [> [> Subject: Master tuner

Author:
would like to know
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 27, 09:21:47am
What cars have you tuned? Need some names maybe we can talk

[> [> [> [> Subject: What cars have tune that run 1.04

Author:
x275 racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 10:51:56am

Subject: Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Author:
just thinking
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 09:28:43am

[> Subject: Rember history repeats iself

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 23, 04:05:55am
There will be a future generation that will use the cartridge box and can the other 3 boxes.

[> [> Subject: I fear you are right.

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 23, 09:36:23am

[> [> [> Subject: Locked & Loaded, I'm ready! hora!

Author:
Luv Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 23, 02:38:59pm

[> [> Subject: from what I seen

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 09:34:33am
from what I seen at the last few gun shows and at the range people are already gearing up for it.

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

ENJOY THE SITE! Make DONATIONS with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

DISCLAIMER Copyright? 1999-2015 by www.HotRodGossip.com All photographs copyright? 1999-2015 by www.HotRodGossip.com HotRodGossip.com does not promote or condone racing any motor vehicle on public highway, street or road. We are simply providing the public with information about events that occur with or without our participation. The fact that we are providing information about street racing, which is an illegal activity, is not to be construed as our condoning of this activity. All parties which participate in these activities do so at their own risk and hold any and all persons associated with HotRodGossip.com harmless of any and all liabilities. By entering this website you are of the full understanding that this website is for information purposes only. You understand that the information provided in this web site may be falsified or altered and therefore no person, car, motor vehicle, motor vehicle owner, or spectator can be held accountable for any visual or written information seen in this website. Because all written and visual information may be falsified or altered, no person, family member, heir, legal representative, officer of the court, peace officer, or any other legal officer, may construe any of this website as real and can not hold anyone participating in this site accountable. The above statement is in accordance with the Internet Privacy Act, code 434.322.42 of 1995.

HOT ROD GOSSIP

The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends

View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.