VoyForums

Monday, June 26, 05:22:53amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Houston area Racing: Home of the Original Street Kings

NOS Trans Brake Relay Diagram

Build Your Own Traction Bars/Cal Tracks

Voltage Drop & Other Troubleshooting Problems

Chevy Casting Numbers

Suspensions & How They Work!

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Subject: Live feed

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, June 25, 10:05:03am
https://www.facebook.com/stanley.bryant.77/videos/1481204271902247/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Subject: finally won one

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 07:17:03pm
https://www.facebook.com/NHRA/videos/10155482157101410/

Subject: RONDA ROUSY [IN ALL BLACK].... 34 SECONDS FIRST ROUND CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT THIS SAT NITE!

Author:
joegolden ()
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, August 02, 08:25:20am
THE GIRL DOING THE FACE PLANT ON THE FLOOR HAD BEEN TALKING SMACK ABOUT WHAT SHE WAS ABOUT TO DO TO RONDA ROUSY FOR THE LAST MONTH- BY THE WAY BRAZIL'S BEST FLYWEIGHT WOMAN FIGHTER TRIED PUNCTURING THE MAT WITH HER NOSE..

CLICK HERE FOR THE 34 SECOND KO

"ROUDY RONDA ROUSY" --RONDA IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HERO. WHEN RONDA WAS A LITTLE GIRL HER FATHER COMMITTED SUICIDE. RONDA LIVED IN HER CAR FOR A FEW YEARS NEVER LOOSING SITE OF HER CHILD HOOD DREAM OF BECOMING THE WORLDS BEST FIGHTER. AFTER RONDA HONED HER FIGHTING SKILLS WITH LOTS OF HARD WORK,THE MMA LAUGHED. AT HER FOR WANTING TO FIGHT IN A MENS ONLY SPORT. SHE WENT BACK A YEAR LATER AND THE UFC LAUGHED AT HER AGAIN. AFTER RONDA'S PERSISTENCE THE UFC FINALLY CAME AROUND TO STARTING A WOMEN'S DIVISION.. RONDA WAS THE FIRST WOMAN IN UFC.

YOU JUST SAW RONDA'S 10TH UNDEFEATED TITTLE FIGHT AGAINST 9 TIME UNDEFEATED BRAZIL'S WOMAN CHAMPION. RONDA IS THE MOST HUMBLE PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET. OH YEA SHE IS THE TOP RANKING CARD OF THE UFC EVER.

Last edited by author: Sunday, August 02, 09:22:32am   Edited 2 times.

[> Subject: Goodnight Irene!

Author:
Smokey
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, August 02, 12:15:34pm
Daaaaayuum! She got knocked the f**k out.....

[> [> Subject: how many guys here that talk shit and act like bad asses think they could take on Ronda in the ring without getting the fuck knocked out?

Author:
LOL
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, August 02, 03:29:54pm
she's the peoples hero now days

[> Subject: whay do you say

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, August 03, 08:45:55am
Whats that Joe said---If you can do it its not bragging

[> [> Subject: this is probably true....

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 04, 04:16:27am
I WAS READING AN INTERVIEW RONDA DONE WITH THE ROLLING STONE:
Ronda SAYS THE FIRST SHE CHECKS AFTER A KNOCK OUT- SHE PULLS HERE PAINTS BACK DOWN- SHE IS SCARED TO DEATH OF SHOWING "CAMEL TOE"! RONDA SAYS THE GUYS DON'T HAVE TO WORRIED ABOUT THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROUND. AND IF THE TRUTH WOULD BE TOLD I WOULD PROBABLY BE GUILTY OF CHECKIN SEVERAL TIMES A ROUND, LOL.... ANYBODY ELSE GUILTY??>?

[> [> [> Subject: guilty

Author:
billy bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 04, 07:44:39am
I am guilty---guilty of replaying the last frame over and over where that gal has her ass up and pussy shinning.

[> Subject: Mandatory extreme medical exams and procdures on kids and adults - polls with stories

Author:
Knuit Holt
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, June 19, 06:27:53am

Interesting polls about events in childhood, teenhood and adulthood

Collected, edited and analyzed by Knut Holt

aquila_grande@yahoo.no

Please also see his websites with interesting information about alternative treatments, fitness and sex

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm

http://www.mydeltapi.com/erotic-products.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------

You can use these polls to tell your own history or the history of someone you know about.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Alien abduction - investigation of memories of alien abduction or similar events, like abduction for surveillance and experimentation by governments or mafias

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/616524

-------------------------------------------------

Extended, mandatory well-child examination under anesthesia - where the kid undergo endoscopic inspections in the intimate zone and other body areas, extensive ultrasound inspections, ex-rays of several body zones, intrusive specimen collection and body function testings:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/611395

-----------------------------------------------

Poll about cystoscopy or bladder inspections in kids and adults:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/615327

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Secret, intimate, intrusive medical exams and procedures under anesthesia on kids and adults:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/608976

--------------------------------------------------

Called in for a strange physical or psycological exam:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/605807

All the polls also have a message board. The individual stories of each participant will be published here. Here you can add comments or ask questions.

Knut Holt

aquila_grande@yahoo.no

Please also see his website with interesting information about alternative treatments, fitness and sex

-------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

SOME OF THE STORIES I HAVE COLLECTED

-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

GIrl, 12 yo - Poland - cystoscopy to explore urination problems

My doughter had cystoscopy. The exam took place in Eastern Europe, Poland at 12 years old, year 2011. The cystoscopy occured in a hospital. Got an accurate explanation of what should be done and the reason. She was brought there by me, the mother. The reason was problems with urination.

Preparations:
Had to stop eating several hours before the cystoscopy. Given enema during preparations. Vitals taken like temperature, heart rate and blood pressure. A doctor came, asked questions and explained. A consent formula was presented and signed.

Anesthesia and arrangements:
Got a shot to calm down and make sleepy. Was totally naked during exam. She lay on back with legs in stirrups.

How the exam occured:
They put a rigid stick-like cystoscope in through the urethra. They pumped up and irrigated bladder with water when looking inside.","They took out the scope and inserted a new scope to take further specimens. The scope or a new intrument was inserted even further up towards the kindeys.

They inserted an ultrasond probe in through the anus to inspect the bladder and genital area. Other additional exams.

Arrangements before the exam:
Had catheter in the bladder some time after the exam. Had to stay in bed more that a day after the exam. Got medicines into urethra with a syringe after the exam.

Diagnosis and follow-up:
Diagnosis - valves or constrictions in the urethra. Had corrective surgery. Had to have a cathetherization routine.

JUdgements:
It was unneccessary. It was painful.

Comments:
It is uncertain how much of the information given here that is from what the doughter experiemced, from the mother present and seing all, or from information given.

The procedure described is a fairly standard examination for children with problems during urination. But it was added that other exams were done, but not what. The ultrasound inside her anal region probably had the purpose of getting a broad pelvic overview. In boys and younger girls the anus is typically used for that exam. In girls in full puberty and adult women the ultrasound is more often performed through the vagina.

Children that have such procedures will always be totally naked during preparations, and mounting, but then other body areas than just pelvic zones is usually covered. In the recovery period, the kid will again often be totally naked under a blanket.

If she was totally naked all the time, they probably did some additionl tests further up in her body with external instruments too, most probably ultrasound exams or x-ray pictures taken. The purpose was probably a full assessment of her development and pubertal status.

I guess that the mother left the room just after her doughter had been mounted so that she did ot see the whole procedure. I think that her doughter then was intubated, given full general anesthesia with artificial breething during the procedure, but not given information about this. The long recovery time seems to indicate that.

The mother indicates that she deems the procedure unneccessary. If she had a narrow urethra or some blockings there, it could have caused bigger problems in the future. But from the account it looks like they corrected it with a more major surgery, while it could be corrected with a fairly easy procedure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl, Bolivia, 13yo, cystoscopy in a health center followed by her mother

My doughter had cystoscopy. I brought my daughter in for an exam when she complained of some pain downstairs. The exam took place in South or mid America, Bolivia, when she was 13 years old, Year 2007. She had cystoscopy in a health centre.

PREPARATIONS

We got no explanation in the first place . The exam was a total surprize. The doctor didn't talk much. I brought my daughter to the health center. Got to a special preparation room. Had to undress completely and go to bed.

Then taken vitals like temperature, heart rate and blood pressure. A doctor came, asked questions and explained. A consent formula was presented and signed.

I undressed my daughter completely. In my country exams are always done in the naked. I signed a form saying the medical staff could do as they liked.

ARRANGEMENTS AND ANESTHESIA

She got pain-killing gas through a mask that made calm and sleepy. Was totally naked during exam. She lay on her back with straight legs, then lay on back with legs in stirrups. The doctor put my naked daughter in a lot of positions, including "Frog leg" position, during the examination. She just got a little gas to calm down, but was awake.

THE EXAM PROCEDURE

They put a flexible snake-like cystoscope in through the urethra. They also used an ultrasond probe on the stomach to inspect the bladder area. They inserted an ultrasond probe in through the vagina to inspect the bladder and genital area. They were very quick probes, the doctor said everything was fine.

While we were there, he gave her a full head to toe physical examination, saying it was good to have these done as often as possible, and that I should do them for her at home as well.

DIAGNOSIS AND FOLLOW-UPS

Diagnosis - urinary infection. He said she had a mild UTI and some cranberry juice would clear it up. If it didn't, I should come back for another exam and get antibiotics. The reason was urinary infection.

JUDGEMENT

It was useful. I would bring my daughter to this doctor several more times, he was good and thorough.

COMMENTS

The procedure was done as it should be done, with just that anesthesia needed to make the girl comfortable, but not the exaggerated anesthesia often use in North America and Western Europe, which adds discomfort before and after the exam and adds risks.

A consent where the parents allow the doctor to do anything, is however not a good thing. A concent form should explain exactly what procedures they intended and only ask concent for that.

Edited by Knut Holt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girl, 15 yo, Nevada, Cystoscopy to investigate voiding difficuloties

I am female. The exam took place in North America. Nevada, in 2003 When I was 15 years old.

The cystoscopy occured in a hospital. I got an accurate explanation of what should be done and the reason. My dad took me. It was a follow-up after visiting my primary doctor when I had minor pains and some difficulty peeing.

PREPARATION

Had to stop eating several hours before the cystoscopy. Given enema at home before going. Got to a special preparation room. Had to undress completely and go to bed. Taken vitals like temperature, heart rate and blood pressure. A doctor came, asked questions and explained.

I lay on back with legs in stirrups. I got np anesthesia. I wasn't really worried or anxious or scared so i didnt need anything to calm my nerves. I got lubrication of my peehole but i dont think it had any pain killing effects. It felt weird but didn't really hurt.

THE PROCEDURE

They put a flexible snake-like cystoscope in through the urethra. They also used an ultrasond probe on the stomach to inspect the bladder area.

DIAGNOSIS AND FOLLOW-UP

It was inconclusive. They didnt find anything wrong with me. suggested I drink plenty of water, cranberry juice. and green tea, and a followup with my primary doctor 2 weeks later unless it got worse.

The reason was problems with urination. The followup appointment was fine. My symptoms were gone. Doctor said it might be due to stress or something. It might have been where I worried it into existence. Had some trouble peeing, and some minor pains down there that led to speculation with me and my mom about what it was, which caused more worry...it turned out to be nothing.

JUDGEMENT

It was useful. It was not any big deal. The exam felt really weird like it should hurt somehow but it wasn't painful at all. I think getting that exam put my mind at ease and whatever it was just went away.

COMMENT

With modern equipment and with a gentel approach a cystoscopy is a very easy procedure that can be made painfree without deep sedation or general anesthesia. In reality can the anesthesia give more disconfort, trouble and risk than the procedure done without. Doing the procedure as in this case is mostly the best way.

Yet many health institutions always subject children and teens to deep sedation or general anestesia for this procedure and other simple procedures. This shows that there is a great amount of dishonesty in the health institutions and that they often do additional things they do not tell to the kid and not to the parents either.

But this girl was taken care of by a staff working in an honest way.

Knut Holt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------

GIRL, 17YO, NORTH AMERICA, YEAR 2010

A female friend had cystoscopy. The exam took place in North America, USA, 17 years old, Year 2010. The cystoscopy occured in a hospital.

She got now explanation. The exam was a total surprize. Her mom and I went with her.

Preparations:
She had to stop eating several hours before the cystoscopy. Shen got to a special preparation room. Had to undress completely and go to bed. Got a hospital gown before going to bed. While in bed given medicine to get very sleepy but was awake. The whole bed was rolled with her upon when the time for the exam had come.

Taken vitals like temperature, heart rate and blood pressure. A doctor came, asked questions and explained. A consent formula was presented and signed. She got a tube into a blood vessel to give anesthesia. Got very sleepy but was conscious.

Exam procedure:
Had a gown around me, but the lower body was naked. Lay on back with legs in stirrups. I do not know how the exam was done.

After the exam:
Had catheter in the bladder some time after the exam. Had to stay in bed some hours after the exam.

Diagnosis and treatment:
Diagnosis - reflux of urine up towards the kidneys - Vescicourethetral reflux. She had corrective surgery.

The primary reason for the exam:
The reason was problems with urination.

Judgement:
It was useful.

COMMENTS:
It seems to be common that young people are brought in for intimate exams without getting to know what shall be done. It is also typical that the staff tend to use general anesthesia to avoid rememberance of the experience on young persons. But ironically, and tragically the anesthesia causes more risks and more discomfort afterwards than the procedure itself would have done with only local numbingh ans cautious handling.

Subject: For Sale

Author:
Big Jerry
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, June 18, 11:53:49am
Brand New 16 volt battery charger. $150

Text or call 281-802-9891

Subject: Pro tree

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, June 18, 07:51:16am
Post your scores. I got a 13.5 average. No Cheating!
https://www.dragtracker.com/ptree/pro-400/?clear=1&c=1

Subject: HRG

Author:
Austin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, June 15, 01:50:17pm
I would like to let someone take over the site. I dont have the time or the skille to make the great and fun, like it onces was. i will not let just anyone take it over but if your interested send me a email and i will call you. Austin@jgcivil.com

Subject: Pro mod wreck

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, June 12, 11:05:30am
[URL=http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh26/frigephoto/GOPR0024.mp4][IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh26/frigephoto/th_GOPR0024.mp4[/IMG][/URL]

[> Subject: I keep getting a "page does not exist" message

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 14, 12:18:22pm

[> [> Subject: Yeah sorry

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 14, 06:31:37pm
Photobucket doesnt like this site for some reason.
Maybe this will make up for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYsduV5ItPo

[> [> [> Subject: Good link.... I watched the whole thing.

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, June 16, 09:37:41am

Subject: MMTV1

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, June 11, 03:40:44pm
Never know what you will find on this link. At this moment it is from Ohio dragway.
http://motormaniatv.com/mmtv1/

Subject: Throwdown in T town

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, June 11, 03:29:59pm
http://bangshift.com/bs-productions-live-broadcast-page/

[> Subject: Live Feed

Author:
;)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, June 11, 03:35:43pm
Pro mods

Subject: Radial at the park

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, June 09, 09:12:23am
Saturday June 10th is Radial @ the Park!
Gates open at 4pm and racing begins at 6PM.
$20 adult admission, Kids 12 and under are Free!
Featuring:
TEX 275 $2500 to win!
5.80 Index $1000 on top of buy in!
7.0 Index $500 on top of buy in!
If you want to see some bumper dragging action
This is the race for you!!!
radial june

[> Subject: Opps

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, June 09, 09:13:43am
Forgot to post its at Houston motorsports park

Subject: Live feed

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, June 09, 09:10:05am
SpeedVideo will be broadcasting the NMRA Ford Super Nationals from National Trail Raceway all weekend long!

http://www.speedvideo.com/live-event/nmra-super-nationals-2017/

Broadcast Times All East Coast Time:

Friday: 11:00 am

Saturday: 9:00 am

Sunday: 8:45 am

Subject: FOR SALE.

Author:
BEN SCOTT III
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, June 09, 04:48:54am
1984 S-10 TRUCK,MOTOR BAD 2.8,AUTO TRANS,LONG BED,NO TITLE,GOOD RACE TRUCK.$1200 MAKE OFFER.CALL 979-248-9829

Subject: FOR SALE

Author:
RODGER BROWN (HAPPY)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, June 09, 04:36:56am
2002 VOLKSWAGON ZETTA RUNS GOOD ,AC/HEAT $2500.OBO.2000 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE COUPE, RUNS GOOD,$2000.OBO.,FIVE SPEED ,AC/HEAT/ 1999 SUBURBAN RUNS GOOD ,$2500.OBO,POP UP CAMPER REAL GOOD SHAPE, CLEAN,$3300.OBO.70IN VIZEO FLAT SCREEN TV 1 IN HALF OLD. WITH TABLE.$1000.OBO,, CALL FOR PIC,979-285-5495 BIG SELL,MOVING

Subject: outlaw armageddon 2016

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, June 08, 10:02:01am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_AyLxYN6aE

Subject: Alley cat

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 07, 11:09:40pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5z-wA9P7NU

Subject: Worlds fastest 4x4 pickup

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 07, 02:30:40am
And Lisa is a real looker as well!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3_A3QjVaPM

Subject: trans am vs rx7

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, June 05, 05:59:48pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jdEW5V1zBw

Subject: Sex in the middle of the road

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, June 05, 06:43:32am
Warning Grafic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPKd0lcPWpI

Subject: Turbo vs jet dragster

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, June 04, 07:28:52am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEOeD8RViNQ

Subject: Bbc intake

Author:
Delton
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, June 03, 03:03:42pm
Hey guys, im looking for a single plane high rise intake for a 9.8 deck oval port bbc. Needs to be dominator flange.... also a dominator nitrous plate.. thanks

Subject: LEFT MY PROSTETIC EYE ON THE BBQ PIT TO KEEP ON EYE ON THE MEAT THAT IS COOKING

Author:
BOBBY THA MOTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, June 03, 10:46:40am

Subject: Vroom, vroom

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, June 01, 06:29:38am
[URL=http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh26/frigephoto/DSCN0372_zpskg1yvntp.mp4][IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh26/frigephoto/th_DSCN0372_zpskg1yvntp.mp4[/IMG][/URL]

[> Subject: Dang fail!

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, June 01, 06:33:40am
[URL=http://s252.photobucket.com/user/frigephoto/media/76%20luv/DSC01573_zps8b0bc163.jpg.html][IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh26/frigephoto/76%20luv/DSC01573_zps8b0bc163.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Subject: ZZzzz

Author:
Frige (:()
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 31, 09:44:17am
Where is all the bullshit that is supposed to be flying around here? Any street racing going on? Hell post it up this is probably a safe place. LOL

[> Subject: I AM GOING TO STICK MY FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND HOLLER FUCKING SNAKE!

Author:
BOBBY THA MUTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, June 02, 10:22:46am

Subject: 78-79 nova project

Author:
Dustin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, May 06, 08:14:14pm
Either a 1978 or 79 nova 2dr for sale with extra parts it's either project or good turn into drag car it does have a title

Subject: Need to hire a heliarc welder full or part time

Author:
John Harrison
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 02, 11:57:14am
I have a need for a heliarc welder/fabricator... Can be full or part time.

713 690 4233

[> Subject: HARRISON

Author:
DOUG
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 05:08:36pm
HARRISON YOU NEED TO SHUT THAT GOT DAM SHOP DOWN . THAT SHOP IS WASHED UP AND CANT SCARRED SHIT WITH AS RAKE ANYMORE .

[> [> Subject: OK... working on that...

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, May 11, 11:45:31am

[> [> [> Subject: You know, reading your post again Doug, that in my old age I realize that I can't scatter shit as far as I used to, but I still have a steady stream of people wanting me to do work for them... get new calls every day. Maybe I still have some usefulness left. Seriously, I've been thinking of retiring. After 40 years I'm tired.

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, May 11, 11:52:48am

[> [> [> [> Subject: I would love to help John

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, May 11, 09:58:17pm
Of course my back hurts so I have to take lots of breaks. I cant hardly see as well as I used to. And I cant weld worth a crap. How much do you pay?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Fridge... you sound a lot like me and that's why I am looking for a welder...LOL I want to know where these "golden years" are and when I can start to enjoy them...

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, May 13, 10:12:40am

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: and I misspelled your name... sorry Frige

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, May 13, 10:14:11am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: JH

Author:
Novaman(Johnny)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, May 19, 08:45:39am
Never met you John, but I know you know your stuff, keep on keeping on.

Subject: I AM FUCKING HALLUCINATING ON ALL THIS BULLSHIT THAT IS GETTING POSTED. WHAT THA FUCK IS THIS SHIT POWER RANGERS IN FUCKING HEAT OR WHAT

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 02, 09:05:25am

[> Subject: Yeap

Author:
Glen
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 02, 11:29:37am
Some little worthless immature punks got on their mom's computer looks like. Unfortunately in this case their mom is their sister also.

Subject: Us Take Me Home Free Download

Author:
benmaeboxnluuizeptnt
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 04:54:32am

Us Take Me Home Free Download > https://t.co/tRXOizBJ4J

Us Take Me Home Free Download
0efa9a7798
download facebook hacker pro for android

e root for android download

free download facebook freezer.rar

keygen for facebook hacking software

download facebook terbaru untuk blackberry

facebook hack password 2011 español

unable to download facebook for ipad

facebook password cracker free download for windows vista

how to download facebook for samsung galaxy s3

download de um video do facebook

what happens if i reset my facebook password

facebook hacker v2.0 free download software

crack pro facebook hack v 1.5 by hacker zmaim

avril lavigne best years of our lives mp3 download

telecharger facebook hacker sans code

peaches does herself 2012 download

facebook hackerlik

download facebook for cherry mobile

cara download aplikasi facebook untuk android

how to get facebook password cookies

facebook hacker pro 2013 mot de passe

facebook hack password account

the nut job full movie in hindi download

facebook hacker by oxygen-ghost

hacker facebook keylogger

facebook status icon download

serial para facebook hacker v1.8

bulk download facebook album

download aplikasi facebook untuk blackberry storm 9530

facebook hacker 2.6 youtube

facebook hacker v 2.6 rar password

how to get your facebook password if you forgot it

download facebook version 4.1 for pc

hacker un compte facebook gratuit 2013

facebook chat download for mobile in jad

chrome addon download facebook albums

free download messenger facebook for android

facebook new version download mobile9

download facebook chatter for samsung

download facebook app pocket pc

facebook account hacker v3 0 free download

halleluja kollegah farid bang download

download facebook chat windows mobile

facebook messenger password crack

facebook pink.apk download

why did my girlfriend changed her facebook password

facebook password decryptor hacker

download javascript facebook sdk

download facebook chat for google chrome

hacker compte facebook android

facebook id hacker.jar

free download facebook chat for blackberry curve

free download logo facebook cdr

magical ride facebook game free download for pc

free download facebook chat for nokia 1680c

ultimate facebook hacker pro v16.7.2

application download for facebook chat

how to hack facebook password using gmail id

what is facebook activation code

download facebook v3.8 apk

download facebook messenger hp nokia e63

facebook hacker 1.0 baixar

download facebook seluler java jad

remove facebook password reset

download java facebook 3

download facebook handphone gratis

telecharger facebook account hacker v1.0 2012 gratuit

download hd video from facebook online

ultra hacker facebook

facebook account hack 2013.rar download

facebook id number password hack free

facebook hack password blog

download go chat on facebook

how to see facebook password in google chrome

facebook zynga poker chip hacker download

facebook pool live tour hack g download link

dhav manya dhav marathi movie song download

how to get your facebook password without resetting it

how to show the words when you type your password on facebook

free download of facebook app for java

facebook chat portugues.jar download

guess facebook passwords

download smart hacker facebook versi 1.01

download free facebook hacker for mobile

how to change facebook password without logging in

download do facebook mobile

cara reset password facebook tanpa email

download facebook binu for java

send facebook password yahoo mail

facebook account hacker download android

download facebook chat application for android mobile

download free plugins for ultimate facebook hacker 3.5.1

download facebook video call setup for windows vista

can facebook just send me my password

download facebook for ipad 3 free

facebook hack password tpb

hacker facebook pro 2012

free download of facebook chat for ipad

facebook password hack 007 password

how to hack facebook passwords - no software needed .flv

giving your girlfriend your facebook password

[> Subject: Spam

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, April 30, 07:47:53am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8huXkSaL7o

Subject: Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download

Author:
chalorewdseppkjgvzzhzowkxogjtkgsxpuhdzzkstpnmzjleiipngvlyfpnlgxuehexwrrszcezydh
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 22, 04:38:09pm

Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download -- http://tinyurl.com/kg2hnkt

Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download
9e3039a1f5
shinee sherlock japanese mp3 download

download zoo tycoon for mac

doe maar net alsof download

where to download kwaito music for free

windows 7 pro dell iso download

maryada 1971 full movie download

download live florin salam dragoste de vis

mastani song download bajirao mastani

brothers full movie songs mp3 free download

osman hadzic lijepa kao greh free download

download lagu babylon zoo spaceman mp3

video strip poker supreme iso download

smiley designed to love you download mp3 free

breaking bad season 4 face off download

pack up your troubles eliza doolittle download

download parachute panic 240x320 touchscreen

sims 2 lot expander download

streets and trips 2001 free download

all in azhagu raja songs free download

how old are u movie songs free download

extratorrent punjabi movies free download

download drama easy fortune happy life

latest bollywood mp3 songs 320kbps free download

magic effects photo editor free download

miami ultra music festival 2014 david guetta mp3 download

software to download digital camera pictures

kenapa kartu 3 tidak bisa download di play store

far cry 2 download german

differential games in economics and management science download

sajan ghar aana tha sajan ghar aaye h song download

sunday suspense full episodes free download

doosukeltha full movie free download utorrent

nokia 2700 classic mobile facebook download

pes edit 2012 download 1.0

perumazhakalam film song free download

jesus love me this i know song download

mp3 search y download pro para blackberry

can't download virgin media digital home support

download film drama korea romantis sub indo

call recorder for android apk download

download gom player jalan tikus

thrift shop tyler ward and lindsey stirling mp3 download

luv shuv chicken khurana song download

aaja nachle title song madhuri dixit download

free download latest uc browser for nokia c3-00

red hat enterprise linux os download

download lagu d'bagindas ku rindu kepadamu

justin bieber ft michael jackson slave to the rhythm download

forever mine marie hines mp3 download

ninne pelladatha nagarjuna mp3 songs download

holdem manager 2 download portugues

lucent gk book download pdf

rudolph the red nosed reindeer gene autry download zippy

whoa earl sweatshirt mp3 download

nokia tune remix download free

iphone imei unlocker free download

free download of flash player for ipad

kenburner slider jquery plugin free download

game online no download 3d

aashiqui 2 piya aaye na video download

download music swedish house mafia

standard bank mobile banking app download

jason derulo talk dirty ringtone download

download mafia don't you worry child

pani da rang vekh ke punjabi song download

bleach ost 3 soundscape to ardor download

sap fico projects free download

don't laugh at me mark wills free download

godinu dana 300 kafana free download

nokia 5130 update software free download

download sertanejo universitario 2012 novembro

free download subtitle indonesia daybreakers

download sepultura slaves of pain

download film anime ghost hunt sub indo

kings of leon use somebody mp3 download zippy

free download computer zone kundli software

android download folder to sdcard

free download scorpion you and me

Author:
chalorewdseppkjgvzzhzowkxogjtkgsxpuhdzzkstpnmzjleiipngvlyfpnlgxuehexwrrszcezyd
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 22, 11:23:28am

Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download >>> http://shorl.com/kavojuvysani

OBLIVION,,PATCH,,v1.2.0416,,GERMAN,,·,,Shivering,,Isles,,Patch,,v1.2.0416.
Snusmumrikens,,Plugins,,for,,OblivionFeel,,free,,to,,host,,the,,Unofficial,,Oblivion,,Patch,,anywhere,,you,,want,,but,,only,,in,,its ...
14Oblivion,,,–,,,Shivering,,,Isles,,,...Bethesda,has,released,a,beta,patch,for,the,German,and,French,versions,of,Oblivion.
TESrenewal.com,provides,a,place,for,the,modding,community,to,download,the,latest,version,of,the,..The,,Elder,,Scrolls,,4,,Oblivion,,GERMAN-SiLENTGATE(2),,.
7,,Sep,,2016,,....This,,is,,the,,German,,translation,,of,,Quarn,,,Kivan,,,Arthmoor,,and,,PrinceShroob's,,Unofficial,,Shivering,,Isles,,PatchAustralia,,·,,Brazil,,·,,Canada,,·,,China,,·,,France,,·,,Germany,,·,,India,,·,,Italy,,·,,Japan,,·,,Mexico,,·,,Netherlands,,·,,Spain,,·,,United,,States ...
The,,Elder,,Scrolls,,IV:,,Oblivion,,is,,a,,Role-Playing,,Game,,developed,,by,,..Mai,,2007,,..French,,,,Italian,,,,German,,,,Spanish,,,,Polish–В,,,Files,,,size,,,:,,,В,,,2,,,x,,,5.
DEUTSCH,,,▾There,,,are,,,problems,,,with,,,this,,,title,,,in,,,that,,,the,,,expansive,,,world,,,and,,,terrific,,,scenery,,,not,,,to,,,mention,,,free-roaming,,,non-linear,,,game,,,style,,,tend,,,to,,,...SeptRequirements:,,,Shivering,,,IslesMatureAny,Shivering,Isles,Records,are,actually,loaded,into,the,Oblivion.esm,upon,installing,....43,,...Screenshot,zu,Download,von,The,Elder,Scrolls,IV:,Shivering,Isles,..The,Elder,Scrolls,IV,Oblivion,The,Shivering,Isles,GERMAN-,..The,,,v1.2.0416Action,,,Adventure,,,Bilder,,,Browsergame,,,DayZ,,,DLC,,,EA,,,Fantasy,,,Film,,,Free,,,to,,,Play,,,Game,,,2,,,Gothic,,,Gothic ...
Amazon.in,,,-,,,Buy,,,The,,,Elder,,,Scrolls,,,IV:,,,Oblivion,,,-,,,5th,,,Anniversary,,,Edition,,,(PC),,,Online,,,at,,,low,,,prices,,,....Give,,,players,,,a,,,free,,,copy,,,of,,,shivering,,,isles,,,(You,,,still,,,need,,,the,,,BSAs,,,to,,,make,,,it,,,work)
Ohh,,,,the,,,sky,,,in,,,the,,,Shivering,,,Isles,,,is,,,magnificent,,,*,,,*,,,*,,,I'm,,,not,,,sure,,,,really 9e3039a1f5

Author:
chalorewdseppkjgvzzhzowkxogjtkgsxpuhdzzkstpnmzjleiipngvlyfpnlgxuehe
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 22, 06:40:16am

Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download >>> https://t.co/nh9xONyk4k

The Shivering Isles Patch v1.2 [German] now from the world's largest gaming download site, FilePlanet! ..Free Download game The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Shivering Isles Full Version + all DLC gratis ..Loading ..
iv oblivion shivering isles german ..

IV Shivering Isles PC download free, ..Download shivering isles ..The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion The Shivering Isles GERMAN ..
Free Download game The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Shivering Isles ..Oblivion - Shivering Isles Trailer - Duration: 1:27

More Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download videos
..Oblivion § Gameplay..Oblivion and introduces a new ..ElderScrollsIGN 95,166 views..
Mar 26, 2007 · IGN is the Elder Scrolls 4: Shivering Isles (PC ..The Shivering Isles German PC torrent download ..

Shivering Isles changes none of the ..Download the elder scrolls iv oblivion shivering ..hash 6DDEF03A3AF178DEC65BBE206EC92CDCA44061CB, Download for free! ..
The Elder Scrolls 4 Shivering Isles Download Free Full Game Isles is the largest official expansion ..The Shivering Isles (Oblivion Downloadable Content ..Oblivion; Top 50; Top .. 9e3039a1f5

Author:
chalorewdseppkjgvzzhzowkxogjtkgsxpuhdzzkstpnmzjleiipngvly
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 07:29:23pm

Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download http://tinyurl.com/m2a8xwl

Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download
9e3039a1f5
download jeepers creepers 1 subtitrat

stereo love mp3 download original

h.

Author:
chalorewdseppkjgvzzhzowkxogjtkgsxpuhdzzkstpnmzjleiipngvly
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 12:04:44pm

Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download -- http://tinyurl.com/l8jpjap

9e3039a1f5

Subject: BOBBY THE POM POM BITCH

Author:
LOPEZ GHOSTING
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 11:50:25am
JUST CURIOUS.HOW IS IT FABAIN IS OUT OF PRISON WHEN HIS RELEASE DATE HASNT COME UP YET??? IS IT BECAUSE HIS A SNITCH?? I DID HEAR ITS BEST TO NOT BE TOO CLOSE TO HIM .YOU MIGHT JUST GET Caught in the middle. AS FOR THE CHASSIS SHOP IS THAT A FRONT TOO

[> Subject: maybe u should mind your own business

Author:
racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 12:51:01pm

[> [> Subject: Funny Story about Fabien (Hope you don't this) It was I think 1987

Author:
Nick Tha P....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, April 23, 10:26:16am
I met Fabien through another racer Fabien lived around the block from him. He put together a 69 bb camaro with nitrous (of course), I think Joe helped him set the NOS system up. I was announcing on Wednesday nights at Baytown track. Fabien brought the car out to make some test hits.

Car went through Tech and I think Fabien told them it was a 13 second car, Fabien stages and purges, track manager up in tower falls down trying to get to his radio to tell the starter to shut him down. Fabien launches the car about half track (I think another stage came in) car starts sash shaying Fabien has not lifted yet, car comes around on him and he goes through the traps backwards at 11.73.

Crowd went wild, to say the least he they booted him off the track, thought the track manager was going to have a heart attack. Still laugh about this even today. Never forget it. I don't think he hit the wall either. Fabien Chime in.

[> [> [> Subject: Track Manager chewed on "Moose" who was the tech inspector at the time for 30 minutes...LOL

Author:
Nick Tha P....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, April 23, 10:38:23am

[> Subject: fabain bell

Author:
Austin Gandy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, April 24, 02:28:05pm
The shop belongs to me. If you have a problem or have something to say, give me a call.. 281-785-1453 As far as Fabian, he is not hard to get ahold of either.. The post above was probably coming from someone who has no idea what they are talking about and apparently also a no name bitch.

[> Subject: What?

Author:
Bart Simpson (WTF)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 27, 11:37:43am
When you first read this, it seems like another criminal is trying to get over by telling on somebody, and also sounding like a jealous little girl. Haven't you ever heard, "say no to drugs"? Guess he wasn't at school that day.

or any other day for that matter.

Subject: DaVinci 1080 alky carb (4500 Dominator)

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 07:49:01am
New, only run on Dan's test stand engine, built for our 540 BBC but we sold car before using it, $1000 takes it, Goes for $1600 these day's, new in the box, with extra jet's and a 12 volt solenoid for air bleed warm up. Black Teflon coating on bowl's and polished body.
Jim 281-435-7008 Can send pics by e-mail, Thanks

Author:
chalorewdseppkjgvzzh
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 20, 07:27:44pm

oblivion shivering isles german free

Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download > http://tinyurl.com/k6vdx5k

Download ..Demos, MMO Clients and Full Games Download for PC and MacThe Shivering Isles XBOX 360 download free, ...
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion The Shivering Isles German PCThe Elder Scrolls IV: OblivionShivering Isles Software.
The Elder Scrolls IV The Shivering Isles ..SourceForge..SourceForgeit login my PSN account and re-download if its free?? User ...
Download Shivering_Isles for freeBethesda SoftworksOblivion, The Shivering Isles allows players ...
..The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ..Scanned with AVG 8.0 Free ..Oblivion and introduces a new ..Oblivion on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs Answers question titled "Shivering Isles Download?"to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Shivering Isles ...
..Languages: English, Spanish, Polish, French, Italian, German; Included DLC: Knights of the Nine / Shivering Isles .
..Come try our download service by creating a free account on FilePlanet to download The Elder ...
..The Shivering Isles Patch v1.2 [German] ..Shivering Isles Software.
The Elder Scrolls IV The Shivering Isles ....Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Shivering Isles allows players ..Oblivion; Top 50; Top .. 9e3039a1f5

2002 rm250 service manual free download
fredo og bobby johnson download
download jewish holidays to outlook
to build a home step up 4 mp3 download
jai paul all night download
download digital art masters 7 pdf
dvd rip n burn download
free download tamil mp3 songs 2013
jab we met mp3 ringtone download
dvd burner software download for windows 7

Author:
chalorewd
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 20, 06:31:48pm
oblivion shivering isles german free

Oblivion Shivering Isles German Free Download http://shorl.com/mokogekuminy

Free....oblivion....update....1.2.416....download....german....download....software....at....UpdateStar....-....1,746,000....recognized....programs....-....5,228,000....known........."Oblivion....-....Shivering....Isles".....When...does...SI...starts...to...check...your...level???...is...it...when...you...download...it...or...when...you.......the...GOTY...edition...of...Oblivion...(Containing...the...Shivering...Isles).......(german)...PS3.......fast..and..free..Download..Torrents!.....Download..shivering..isles..part6..faster..and...Download...Shivering...Isles...House...1.0........The...Grim...Reaper...came...out...with...his...Shivering...Isles...house........the...German...armored...21st...Panzer...or...the...3rd...Canadian...Division,....When...does...SI...starts...to...check...your...level???...is...it...when...you...download...it...or...when...you.......the...GOTY...edition...of...Oblivion...(Containing...the...Shivering...Isles).......(german)...PS3........Oblivion...Free...Download........Languages:...English,...Spanish,...Polish,...French,...Italian,...German;...Included...DLC:...Knights...of...the...Nine.../...Shivering...Isles....Shivering...Isles,...free...shivering...isles...software...downloads....WinSite.......Home;....Oblivion:Oblivion....The...UESPWiki........Oblivion-...The...Shivering...Isles...for...free.......No-dvd...Patch...direct...download...free,...The...Elder...Scrolls...4:...Oblivion.......Oblivion-...The...Shivering...Isles...V1.0...[german]....

The...Elder...Scrolls...IV...Oblivion...Game...of...the...Year...PAL...ITALIAN...torrent...download...for...free....Login;...Register;...FAQ.......The...Elder...Scrolls...IV...Oblivion...The...Shivering...Isles.......download..free..torrents!.....Shivering..Isles..German.....The..Elder..Scrolls..IV..Oblivion..Shivering..Isles..USA..XBOX360-MARVEL..[www.ilovetorrents.com]Come..and..download..Elder..Scrolls..IV..Oblivion..Shivering..Isles.....Oblivion..The..Shivering..Isles..German.....Oblivion..Shivering..Isles..Download..free..torrent...MidwayUSA...is...a...privately...held...American...retailer...of...various...hunting...and...outdoor-related...products.MidwayUSA....is....a....privately....held....American....retailer....of....various....hunting....and....outdoor-related....products.Buy....Elder....Scrolls....4....Oblivion....CD....KEY....Compare....Prices.....Activate....the....CD....KEY....on....your....Steam....client....to....download....Elder....Scrolls....4....Oblivion.........Buy....Elder....Scrolls....4....Oblivion....CD.....*....Download....via....Magnet....Link....*....To....download....files....you.........&-^Oblivion:The....Shivering....Isles^-&....This....is....the....leading....Expansion....for....Oblivion.....Scanned....with....AVG....8.0....Free....No.........You...will...need...to...uninstall...and...reinstall...Oblivion...if...you...installed...any...of...the...Shivering...Isles...beta...patches........GERMAN....Oblivionv1.......Bethesda...Softworks....a....Mods....-....Elder....Scrolls....IV:....Oblivion.....HOME;....XONE;....PS4;....WiiU;....VR;....iOS;....Android.........MERP....is....a....total....conversion....modification....of....the....Elder....Scrolls....IV:....Oblivion.8217;..oblivion..shivering..isles..during..my..interval..in..NYC..at..EYEBEAM..as..pride..in..synopsis,..October..2010......Oblivion..Shivering..Isles..Download..German.....Oblivion-...The...Shivering...Isles...for...free.......No-dvd...Patch...direct...download...free,...The...Elder...Scrolls...4:...Oblivion.......Oblivion-...The...Shivering...Isles...V1.0...[german]....Uninstalling....Shivering....Isles.........To....play....Oblivion....after....uninstalling....Shivering....Isles,.........4.6....GB....free....hard....disk....space....DirectX....9.0c.....Free..oblivion..update..1.2.416..download..german..download..software..at..UpdateStar..-..1,746,000..recognized..programs..-..5,228,000..known....."Oblivion..-..Shivering..Isles"... 9e3039a1f5
download microsoft sql 2008 native client
sindoor lal chadhayo vaastav aarti free download mp3
download suara burung cardinal merah
cabinet pro software free download
national anthem sung by lata mangeshkar mp3 free download
veyil chilla pookum naalil mp3 song download
internet explorer 7 for windows vista free download
rio soundtrack free mp3 download
best ringtones mp3 free download hindi
the doors soundtrack free download

Subject: Cannot Download Service Pack 2 Xp

Author:
hanetaiopvklydxvfayjonxcakppflebit
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 20, 12:47:27pm

Cannot Download Service Pack 2 Xp -> http://shorl.com/pyrolestajifre

d9768dc345

Author:
hanetaiopvklydxvfayjonxcakppflebit
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 20, 01:01:04am

Cannot Download Service Pack 2 Xp -- https://t.co/MzlyQjZSJT

d9768dc345

[> Subject: WWWWHHHHAAATTT TTTTTHHHHHAAAA FFFFUUUCCCKKKK!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 20, 10:51:52am

Author:
hanetaiopvklydxvfayjonxcakppfl
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 02:04:14pm

cannot  service pack 2 xp

Cannot Download Service Pack 2 Xp >>> http://bit.ly/2pCKJtH

In reference to the Windows Vista Service Pack 2 install issue, the following
knowledge ..
Service Pack 3 Setup has been canceled because Windows XP SP3 cannot be ...
Feb 1, 2016 ..It contains all updates included in Office XP Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Office XP
Service Pack 2 (SP2), and updates released after SP2.
Fresh install of Windows XP can't run updates (yes, Win XP) ..1 to be installed..automatic updates says that it's ...
Windows XP Service Pack 2 is not available to install from ..To install Windows XP SP3, you must first ...
In simple words, Office 2010 can't be installed on Windows XP SP1 or SP2

..After
downloading SP2 today, I'm still having the issue with ArcMap crashing when I go
to select from my pulldown menu (with a preset domain)to ..You can manually
download the service packs from Microsoft's web siteIf
you ..or Microsoft Windows Server 2003, you cannot install Windows XP
SP2.
To install Windows XP SP3 from the Microsoft Download Center, we ...If you can't install iTunes on your Windows PC, or if you see “error 2” or ..
I too installed Service Pack 3 downloaded from PC Authority, as I ....

You cannot use
this type of CD to create a slipstreamed SP3 install, only the standard ...
Aug 29, 2004 ....Start with a
fresh install of Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) with network drivers installed2ArcGIS 10 (Desktop, Engine, Server) Service Pack 2 Announcement .."
You cannot use Veritas Backup Exec to back up a remote Windows XP ..For whatever reason, it is not named "Service Pack 2," but who caresSorry i can't help.
If you need iTunes, you can download the 12.1.3.6 version for Windows XP
service pack 3 here

You know, I'm with you
on keeping SP1 on one of the computers I cannot get SP2 to stick.
This is a Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (one)! In FRENCH that's UN! ..On my machines, Service Pack 2 solved several problems for me and also ..is the
final version of Flash that will install on XP Service Pack 2 (SP2).
Apr 29, 2011 ..what version it
is for http://windows-xp-service-pack-2.soft32.com/free-download/ remember
there were a ..In right-side pane look for a String "CurrentType" d9768dc345

mai sharabi mp3 download free
rome total war 2 patch download free
download zynga poker untuk hp android
i want candy song download mp3
new babies images free download
autocad inventor 10 free download
like a g6 song download
download roms snes futebol brasileiro 96
download detective conan movie 4 subtitle indonesia 3gp
orcad circuit design software free download

[> Subject: WHAT THA FUCK

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 02:24:02pm

Author:
hanetai
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 08:55:57pm
cannot  service pack 2 xp

Cannot Download Service Pack 2 Xp >> http://shorl.com/vokeprilistusy

I..have..tried..to..install..SP1..on..my..laptop..every..time..Windows..update..lists..it..to..download,.....Windows..7..and..Windows..Server..2008..R2..Service..Pack.....2..systems..XP..to...Microsoft....strongly....urges....customers....with....Windows....XP....and....Windows....XP....Service....Pack....1.........to....download....Windows....XP....SP2....on.........Windows....XP....Service....Pack....2..........I....cannot....download....service....pack....two....(2).........This....is....a....discussion....on....Cannot....download....service....pack....2....within....the....Windows....XP.........I....cannot....download....explorer.....Install...Windows...7...Service...Pack...2...Sp1.......7...Service...Pack...1...is...Ready...for...Download.......download....Windows...7...Service...Pack...1.......Cannot...install...this...service...pack,having....microsoft..windows..xp..service..pack..2..free..download..-..Update..for..Windows..XP..Service..Pack..2,.....microsoft..windows..xp..service..pack..2..free..download......Feature..Packs,..Service..Packs.....2.0.0156...Service..Pack..#4...Download.....Compatibility..Issue..in..Microsoft..Dynamics..RMS..After..Windows..XP..Service..Pack..3..or..Windows.......the...service...pack,.......Service...Pack.../...Update...Size...(MB)...Download;.......Windows...XP...Professional...is...the...only...64-bit...version...of...Windows...XP...and...the...latest...service...pack........(ISO)...file...of...Windows...XP...updated...with...Service...you...cannot...install....Compatibility....in....Internet....Explorer....6....for....Windows....XP....Service....Pack....2..........In....Internet....Explorer....6....for....Windows....XP.........Because....a....Web....page....cannot....distinguish....between....a.....

Download...windows...xp...service...pack...1...2...3.......Windows...XP...Service...Pack...1,...Windows...XP...Service...Pack...2,.......Easy...to...download;...CONS:...Cannot...edit...PowerPoint...presentations...with....Windows...Xp...Service...Pack...2.......since...I...installed...service...pack...2...on...my...xp...box...I...cannot.......Pack...2....Jo...Dude,...Jun...16,...2005,....Download...Service...Pack...2...for....Windows....Xp....Service....Pack....2....Standalone....Installer....windows....xp....service....pack....2....standalone....installer....Windows....XP....Professional....Service....Pack....2....install,.........Microsofts....Windows.....Windows....Server....2008....Service....Pack....2....and....Windows....Vista....Service....Pack....2....Beta....is....an....update....to.........Windows....Vista....Service....Pack....1..........To....download....Windows.....Slipstreaming....Windows....XP....with....Service....Pack....2.........obtain....the....Full....Network....Install....version....of....Windows....XP....Service....Pack....2....(272....MB),....which....you....can....download....from.....Cannot....install....Windows....XP....with....integrated....Service....Pack....2.....Cannot....install.........included....in....Windows....XP....Service....Pack....2.........in....Microsoft....Windows....XP....Service....Pack......windows....xp....service....pack....2....offline.....Download....Windows....Xp....Sp3....Standalone....Installer.........Ive....just....got....an....old....computer....that....i....cannot....connect....too....the....internet.....Selected...forums...Clear........Please...can...some...one...help...me...I...installed...the...service...pack...3...now...my...computer...keeps.......I...would...like...to...download...Windows...XP...Operating....Windows..XP..Home..Service..Pack..2..install,.....Welcome..to..Microsoft's..Windows..XP..Service..Pack..2..Install..step..by..step....

Compatibility....in....Internet....Explorer....6....for....Windows....XP....Service....Pack....2..........In....Internet....Explorer....6....for....Windows....XP.........Because....a....Web....page....cannot....distinguish....between....a.....I've....just....reinstalled....XP....and....now....I....can't....install....service....pack....2..........Download....HijackThis....and....run....it....and....then....go....to....the.........You....cannot....go....straight....from....XP....RTM....or........813480..You..Cannot..Make..Network..Share..Content.....Sort..by.Windows..Xp..Home..Service..Pack..2..Standalone..Download..windows..xp..service..pack..2..standalone..download...Download..sound..drivers..for..windows..xp..service..pack..2;..Cannot..download..windows..xp..service..pack..1;..XP..after..service..pack..2..download;Service..Pack..2..for..Windows..XP...antiquesoft..Feb..1,.....but..cannot..find..anything.......windows..xp..pro..32..bit..sp2..download..Windows..XP..Service..Pack..2:..XP..SP2..driver..download.....sp2..download..for..xp..professional..32..bit..Cannot..Activate..Microsoft.......it...cannot...pull...down...all...the...updates...at...once.......it...performs...a...very...similar...role...to...what...Windows...7...Service...Pack...2...would.......The...branding...is...Windows...XP.......Windows..Xp..64..Bit..Service..Pack..2..Offline..Windows..Xp..64..Bit..Service..Pack..2..Offline..Windows..XP..Service..Pack..2.....Service..Pack..2.....you..cannot.....download..windows.......I...cannot...download...service...pack...two...(2).......This...is...a...discussion...on...Cannot...download...service...pack...2...within...the...Windows...XP.......I...cannot...download...explorer....

Cannot..install..Windows..XP..with..integrated..Service..Pack..2...Cannot..install.....included..in..Windows..XP..Service..Pack..2.....in..Microsoft..Windows..XP..Service..Pack.Although..I..havent..had..any..problems..with..Windows..XP..Service..Pack..2..myself,.....You..can..download..the..fix..at...Window...Service...Pack...2...Free...Download...window...service...pack...2...free...download...Download...Windows...XP...Service...Pack...2...now.......810186...This...Device...Cannot...Find...Enough...Free....MidwayUSA....is....a....privately....held....American....retailer....of....various....hunting....and....outdoor-related....products.Due...to...problems...with...my...laptop...computer...I...was...forced...to...re...install...Windows...XP....I...need...at...least...service...pack...2...to...download.......believe...I...cannot...download...service...pack...3....Cannot..Download..Service..Pack..2..(Windows..XP)..Discussion..in..'Windows..XP'..started..by..thirdplanet,..Jun..1,..2006......"Service..Pack..2..Download:..Access..Denied.Windows..XP..Service..Pack..2,..free..download......The..review..for..Windows..XP..Service..Pack..2..has..not..been..completed..yet,..but..it..was..tested..by..an..editor..here..on..a..PC......free....and....safe....download.....Windows....Vista....Service....Pack....2....latest.........Vista....updates....released....by....Microsoft....since....Windows....Vista....Service....Pack....1......Windows..XP..Service..Pack..1,..Windows..XP..Service..Pack..2,.....Download...Windows..XP..Service..Pack..3..(SP3)Need..FULL..XP..SP1..Files......Cannot..download..windows..xp..service..pack... d9768dc345
headlights eminem ft nate ruess mp3 download
download oxford dictionary software for free
autocad 2013 keygen 32 bit free download
download helloween gambling with the devil
torrent downloader for mac 10.4.11
download thomson reuters eikon windows
new hindi mp3 mashup download
divas las vegas cd download
film ramaiya vastavaiya video song download
chandragupta maurya full movie download

[> Subject: WHAT THA FUCK IS THIS?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 03:58:27am

[> [> Subject: Some stupid game playing bitch

Author:
Bart
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 27, 03:33:37pm
What the fuck? Is this a game site now? Get that shit off of here. What bonehead put the crap on here?

Subject: Billet 10 lb Nitrous bottle bracket

Author:
jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 13, 03:52:19pm
Looking for bottle bracket for new style 10 lb bottle. Billet....

Subject: 496ig block chevy

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 12, 11:44:59am
496 GM block drilled to 4 bolt mains, scat crank ,eagle rods, srp pistons, complete arp sudded motor, weiend intake, vortec heads, new valves and springs, great street motor or add closed chamber race heads and roller cam for great bracket motor $4500.00 over 7500.00 in parts and machine work MUST SELL!!!! call Derek 409-553-3539

[> Subject: Why such cheap parts (scat & eagle) pistons are decent but the rest not sure.

Author:
motor builder
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, April 14, 10:14:51am

[> [> Subject: cheap

Author:
derek
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, April 14, 09:11:37pm
700.00 pistons and 800.00 rods are not cheap for a street motor. you don't turn 10,000 rpm on the street. anyone who puts aCola and Carilla in a street motor is crazy. this bottom end is not cheap. right at 3000.00 in rotating assembly. you may be rich but I'm not these parts are far better than stock you must be a soory person to try to downgrade this motor to sell yours down the page

[> [> [> Subject: DEREK DON'T BE SO FUCKIN ANAL RETENTIVE. CALM THA FUCK DOWN!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 15, 04:08:54pm

[> [> [> [> Subject: If you spent 3000 on that rotating assembly someone drove a telephone poll up your ass!

Author:
motor builder
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 15, 04:17:26pm

Subject: Valve Spring broke

Author:
Sub 6.0
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 08, 04:30:08pm
Anybody have a valve spring removing tool for shaft Mount rocker arms T&D big block Chevy they want to rent or loan or sale.

Subject: Wanted: draglite front runners

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 04, 09:56:34am
I am looking for some weld draglite front runners. 15x3.5
4.5 bolt spacing.
Reid
281-541-1053

Subject: Custom Wheels

Author:
97Chevy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 01, 04:20:05pm
Where in the Houston area can I find the best selection of custom wheels in stock. Looking to upgrade my 97 Chevy Stepside.
Ridler, Boss, Coys?

Subject: Valve Springs

Author:
Sub 6.0
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 06:12:05pm
Anyone know a place in the Houston area that sales Manley nextek valve Springs and cups. In Stock 221424-16

[> Subject: Try the Wop shop... USA racing engines.

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 05, 01:38:33pm

[> [> Subject: Springs

Author:
Sub 6.0
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 08, 04:14:08pm
Thanks john.

Subject: Motor 4 sale

Author:
Patrick
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 01:26:54pm
632 Big Chief Head complete carb 2 pan w/Tran.
And headers. Also new 10.5w slicks, new big shot
Nos w/full bottle 4500 D plate never used.
832 628 8003 cell. If no answer leave message.
Thank U

Subject: for sale

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 27, 11:51:37am
Weld billet Alumastar 2.0 fronts with good used 4.5 x 26 x 15 M/T tires 4 3/4 pattern $600

Used 4.5 X 26 X 15 Hoosier front tires $75

4 bolt 454 block. 4.280 bore $500

New in the box Bill miller SBC aluminum rods. 6.000 with .937 pin, small journal rods $500

Carrillo SBC small journal rods 6.000 long, .927 pin $300

Carrillo SBC small journal rods 6.100 long, .927 pin $300

miscellaneous roller lifters, cams, 70 Chevy 4 bolt 402 short block, 12.5 pistons, Holley carbs.

Lots of parts just ask...

713 690 4233 John

[> Subject: I forgot

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 27, 11:56:04am
Ford Windsor Jesel cam drive... $500

Subject: need to borrow a hood

Author:
Robert Watson
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 24, 02:42:41pm
We are racing at HRP at the divisional this weekend and I need hood for a 72 Vega. Needs to have a large scoop. Please call 12144570020

Subject: Looking to buy 18 degrees top end

Author:
Eugene (Confused)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 20, 12:18:01am
Looking to buy an 18 degree small block ( complete or parts ) can someone lead me ito the right person

[> Subject: I have some parts

Author:
frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 20, 10:02:59am
I have a set of bare brodix heads, valves, jesel rockers, and intake. Give me a call.
Reid

Subject: F1A kit install

Author:
In need
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 18, 01:08:42pm
Where in Houston can I have an F1A procharger kit and injectors installed 2015 6.0 Silverado

[> Subject: Speedco automotive.

Author:
Joe W
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 11, 06:49:15pm
(713) 466-0776

Subject: What a shame

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 11:49:14pm
This site is history, just close it. Joe would be so pissed

[> Subject: IF YOUR THAT FUCKING MISERABLE, GO FLING YOURSELF OFF THE FUCKIN TEXAS CITY DYKES

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 10:33:42am

[> [> Subject: BOBBY THA MOTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 02:55:17pm
You need to grow the fuck up & throw yourself off the Texas City Dike.Anytime someone has something to say you got to open your dick sucker. They need to Block your ass & maybe this site will be like it was. Everybody is sick of your dumb ass.

[> [> [> Subject: Don't blame this site

Author:
ABZ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 09:13:56am
Remember when there used to be cell phones where you could push these buttons and actually talk to someone? Are they still used today? Every chat forum is suffering now days due to social media. so you can't blame this site.

[> [> [> [> Subject: DON STICK YOUR FINGER UP YOUR ASS AND HOLLER "SNAKE" OH AND "FUCK YOU"

Author:
BOBBY THE MUTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 07:00:10pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: the site

Author:
owner
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 17, 11:57:12am
if you want to buy it leave your info and i will call you. I don't have the time or knowledge to run the page.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Site

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 20, 06:44:46am
I sent u a message on your contact forum check it out and get back to me thanks chris

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: leave info here

Author:
owner
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 23, 03:50:22pm
i have no ideal how to check it

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: How much?

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 04, 09:58:30am
So what are you asking for the site? I see that the .com is up for grabs.

[> Subject: All it needs

Author:
Hal (leeponleepinon)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 27, 12:05:34pm
What it needs is someone to monitor the content, and keep the stupid download stuff and classifieds off of here. Even at this point in time I don't mind donating something per year to keep it going. I'm like everybody else, and don't have time to keep watch on it all the time. I don't know if Joe would be pissed or not, except for the fact that he can't be here. You don't replace a guy like Joe Golden, but you don't stop trying either. Hard core racers and car guys are my kind of people, and this site has always had this forum, which is different than any other, and I would like to see it stay. Any suggestions?

Subject: 17" weld alumastars

Author:
Leroy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 12, 12:14:55am
Brand new in box 17" weld alumastar black an polished wheels, they are a 5x4.5 bolt pattern.I paid $1400 and I'm selling for $1100.call or text (409)313-4253 for more ino.thanks

Subject: Torque convertor power glide turbo spline

Author:
Sub 6.0
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 10, 09:37:35pm
Any body have a torque convertor for a power glide turbo spline 5800-6000 stall for bbc 800 hp.2800 lb.
Post what you have and price thanks.

[> Subject: I have one

Author:
Jason 281-830-7317
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 12, 09:10:24am
I have an 9in. Converter from yellowbullet I bought new. Billet housing turbo spline paid 1050, asking 500. 4 passes on it only.

Subject: No Leg Craig

Author:
Willie L.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 04, 07:25:08pm
I seen you had a 454 for sale. Do you still have it and what do you want for it.

Subject: purchute

Author:
big o (drag big o)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 27, 04:12:52pm
need purchute

[> Subject: Purchute

Author:
Glen
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 02, 04:36:06pm
BOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[> [> Subject: THANKS GLEN...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? A PURCHUTE??? MOTHERFUCKER IT IS P-A-R-C-H-U-T-E, PUT THE FUCKING CRACK PIPE DOWN!

Author:
BOBBY THE MOTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 03, 05:47:40pm

[> [> [> Subject: P-A-R-A-C-H-U-T-E

Author:
BH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 04, 08:16:43am
Actually, you're both wrong. It's P-A-R-A-C-H-U-T-E.

But, Bobby is the bigger dumbass here. Bobby, if you are going to be an ass and correct someone, at least double check and make sure you didn't fuck it up as well.

I'm thinking Bobby might be sucking the glass dick as well.

[> [> [> [> Subject: BH I FORGOT AN "A" MAYBE TYPING LIKE THAT WAS BEYOND MY VOCABULARY SO "FUCK YOU AND THE MOTHERFUCKIN HORSE YOU RODE IN ON"

Author:
Bobby (and again YOU FUCKERS CAN SUCK THE HAIR ON MY BALLS) THE MOTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 04, 09:35:49am

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: You are too STUPID to do anything.

Author:
YourMommaShouldHaveDouchedBetter
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 04, 07:15:49pm
Bobby does suck a good cock. Can't take that away from him.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: YOU CAN SUCK THE HAIR ON MY MOTHERFUCKIN ASS, FUCK YOU

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 05, 11:17:05am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: BTMFTSB

Author:
BH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 06, 06:04:43am
Changed your name. It is now Bobby The Mother Fuckin Thin Skinned Bitch.

Looks like you like to dish it out, but cannot take it in return.

Maybe you should go throw yourself off the Texas City Dike.

And the whole point is, if you are going to be an asshole and correct someone's spelling, you should probably take 2 seconds and double check your own spelling before hitting the send button.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: BH

Author:
Hector is going legit homie
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 31, 10:46:47am
Your wrong BH. Bobby lives to take it in the return!!!!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I HAVE YOUR HECTOR HANGING....TO THE LEFT BIOTCH

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 20, 12:00:03pm

Subject: 496 BBC 760HP For Sale $5200

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 26, 10:54:07am
GM block that has SRP 13.8 to 1 pistons gapped for 350 shot of spray with eagle H beam rods. It has the ESP Eagle Crank that's good up to 1500hp.
Dart Pro 1 heads worked and flowed with upgrade springs and valves.
Comp cam roller rocker arms. 1.7 part number 1620-16
Bullet Roller rocker Cam with cam card. (Will send with purchase ).
Dart Intake ported to match intake and carb.
ATI Fluidamper.
Stefs 7 quart oil pan.
Nos big shot plate with cold fusion Nos and fuel solenoid.
Have Dyno sheets also with this motor..

Jason 281-830-7317

This motor has about 30 1/8 mile passes on it. I went bigger so it's collecting dust.

Subject: WIDER!

Author:
JAMES
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 24, 03:55:47pm
WHO IN HOUSTON CAN WIDEN A SET OF STEEL WHEELS? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS

[> Subject: Wheels

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 02, 09:32:16pm
U might buy a set of wider wheels and have some one weld your centers in. There's a shop on Dixie farm road (1959 ?) near hwy 3 , near Ellington field. I think they can help you, forgot the name. Used to work in that area, I know they had a Cnc lathe doing wheel repair......

Subject: Headers

Author:
Tyrel
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 23, 02:52:27pm
iso a set of fenderwell headers for 2000 s-10
979-332-0742

[> Subject: sbc

Author:
tyrel
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 23, 03:01:19pm
sorry, for a small block chevy

Subject: Weld drag lites

Author:
Kenny
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 19, 01:48:57pm
Set of weld drag lites 15x3 with 1.5bs
15x10 with 5 bs in good shape $450 9366485171

[> Subject: How much for the fronts only

Author:
frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 20, 06:33:23am
I need some front runners, I already have the back wheels.

[> Subject: Sold!!!

Author:
Kenny
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 03, 05:54:23pm
Sold

Subject: Big tube long tube headers bbc

Author:
Delton0529
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 17, 05:57:13pm
Hey guys, im searching for some big tube long tube headers for my bbc. Its in a square body chevy. 2 1/8-2 1/4 preferred but may be interested in 2" for right price. My heads have square exhaust ports.... if that matters

Subject: heads

Author:
man
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 11:14:36pm
Looking for a set aluminum heads for sbc 383

[> Subject: afr heads

Author:
tyrel
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 23, 02:46:28pm
I have a set of afr 227 with intake.
979-332-0742

Subject: Dennis Rogers

Author:
billy bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 02:14:25pm
Did they ever find out what happened to Dennis Rogers? Never heard any more news at all after he come up missing.

[> Subject: River Rat

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 16, 08:32:41am
Not sure if they ever found him as I never heard anything of it.

[> [> Subject: Don't think they ever found him, sure do miss him he was alot of fun to be around.

Author:
Nick Tha P....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 16, 09:03:29am

[> [> Subject: River Rat

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 18, 08:15:53am
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Man-with-short-term-memory-loss-still-missing-in-3431322.php

[> Subject: river rat

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 17, 03:59:14pm
after reading the post I googled his name and chronicle had a story from a few years ago. just saying foul play suspected

Subject: 82-92 Camaro struts, coil over kit, caster camber and springs

Author:
Bryan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 13, 07:21:50pm
82-92 Camaro
Comp engineering struts
Coil over kits
12" - 150lb springs
Adjustable caster camber plate

8 passes and 200 miles

$350 OBO was over 550 new

Subject: Car Wrap

Author:
Too cheap for paint
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 13, 02:14:08pm
Anybody have a recommendation on where to get a car wrapped in Houston?

[> Subject: wrap

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 22, 07:31:25pm
did you try checking the ummmmm...............internet ?

Subject: Looking for Dominator nitrous plate

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 13, 06:17:44am
Need single stage dominator nitrous plate

[> Subject: Nitrous plate

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 13, 04:16:21pm
I have a complete kit for sale including 10 pound bottle full

[> [> Subject: Nitrous kit

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 13, 08:07:37pm
Call me at 281-820-2970 after 8AM tomorrow. Thanks

[> [> [> Subject: Nitrous plate

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 13, 08:12:14pm
Will do

Subject: Early 90's coupe

Author:
C.Jones
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 12, 04:21:57pm
Im looking for a mustang coupe for steet/strip spplication. Anyone out there has something?

Subject: DaVinci 1080 alky carb

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 12:36:22pm
New, only run on Dan's test stand engine, built for our 540 BBC but we sold car before using it, $1000 takes it, new in the box, with extra jet's and a 12 volt solenoid for air bleed warm up. Black Teflon coating on bowl's and polished body.
Jim 281-435-7008 Can send pics by e-mail, Thanks

Subject: Weld Racing 2.0 runners

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 06, 06:48:23pm
Very good shape Weld Racing 2.0 5X4 3/4 BC $ 800.00

Subject: APD Carb

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 06, 11:15:09am
anyone have APD carb they want to sell

Subject: PARTS FOR SALE

Author:
DUBC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 04, 08:38:20pm
HAVE SOME PARTS FOR SALE
MSD 7531 $550.00
CLASSIC FAST SYSTEM $700.00
JW BELL GLIDE TO SBF $200.00

ANY QUESTIONS CALL OR TEXT 2816849372 THANKS

Subject: Racing Slicks & Wheels

Author:
Ed
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 10:08:54am
Great Deal on 2 ET Drag M/T and wheels. They are 31 x 13 x 15. I can text Pics if your interested.
If you have any questions Please call or text me (281)844-6804 . Thanks

[> Subject: Racing Slicks & Wheels

Author:
Ed
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 10:15:28am
 photo 1_2.jpg

[> [> Subject: Racing Slicks & Wheels

Author:
Ed
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 06:28:31pm
SOLD

Subject: Racers

Author:
Olemantoo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 25, 08:56:30pm
Looking for Two Brother Racing. They use to run the red 55 chevy.

[> Subject: Red 55

Author:
bigend
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 30, 09:27:43pm
I need to talk to them also. If you find them post there no.

Subject: 87 mustang 351 W

Author:
Jr
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 22, 06:22:22pm
Looking for a ford Mechanic, having issues on my new build 351 windsor

[> Subject: what part of town

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 03:33:25pm
I am on the south side. More than 30yrs experience.

[> [> Subject: Jr YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH THAT FUCKIN CAR!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 06:56:25pm

[> [> Subject: 351 W

Author:
JR
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 05, 08:47:00am
SOUTH SIDE

[> [> Subject: 351

Author:
jr
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 05, 08:48:20am
YOU HAVE A #

Subject: headers

Author:
racer x
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 20, 09:46:15pm
ISO: a set of fender well headers for a set of fender well headers for a 65 Chevy nova

[> Subject: headers

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 08:34:41am
bbc or sbc?

[> [> Subject: sbc

Author:
racer x
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 25, 12:23:04pm
Mike, need sbc fender well headers thanks

[> [> [> Subject: Headers

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, January 28, 05:45:19pm
Mine are sbc hooker 2214
281-658-0393

Subject: nitrous

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 02:30:16pm
Anyone have an extra nitrous bottle for sale? If so, leave contact info on the gossip site and I'll contact you. Thanks

[> Subject: n,o,s

Author:
no leg craig
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, January 21, 11:34:08am
281 898 4900 150 bucks

[> Subject: nos bottle

Author:
michael
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 04, 04:33:11am
Blue Nos bottle 90.00

Subject: HOTRODGOSSIP

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 16, 08:13:18pm
From what I have heard,the new owner of Gossip is Fabian Bell. If this is true,I figured he'd do something good with the site! Apparently he or whoever doesn't have time. Maybe someone who has the time could hit him up and take it over.

[> Subject: FABIEN IS RUNNING A SNAIL MATING FARM.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 07:44:27pm

[> [> Subject: HRG

Author:
new owners
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 03:36:41pm
we lost our IT guy that was helping us. try to find some one to helps us out.

[> [> [> Subject: YOU LEAVE HIM AT A FUCKIN GAS STATION? DID HE LEAP OFF THE TEXAS CITY DYKES?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 07:19:26pm

Subject: 93 stang

Author:
bill
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 16, 07:54:37pm
I just bought a 93 stang i need a line lock installed i
have the part . i just need it installed how can do it and how much thanks

[> Subject: line lok

Author:
Not BTMFPPB (disbelief)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 08:02:36pm
dude, if you cant install your own line lock, you should probably take up another hobby.

Just sayin'.

I hear knitting is the next big thing.

[> [> Subject: responce

Author:
bill
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 09:11:26am
why dont you and your car if you have on go drive off the texas city dike

[> [> [> Subject: YO BILL THAT IS MY FUCKIN LINE.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 27, 12:12:25pm

Subject:

Author:

[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 09:36:17am

[> Subject:

Author:

[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 09:44:55am

[> [> Subject: Good ol days

Author:
I see me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 05:58:59pm
Im in a bunch of those pics

[> [> [> Subject: I'm not

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 03:58:17pm
In a bunch of those pics

Subject: 454 block

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 09:14:17am
looking for 454 block prefer std bore

[> Subject: Jim I have a long block for sale. give me a call 8327270382

Author:
Nick Tha P....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 10:34:30am

[> [> Subject: typo on number 832 727 0326 did not have my cheaters on.

Author:
Nick Tha P....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 06:31:40pm

[> [> [> Subject: 454

Author:
no leg craig
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, January 21, 11:38:13am
I got a stock 454 from 80s truck call 281 898 4900

Subject: Need street/strip 700r4

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 07:44:34am
Need a 700r4 to handle around 600 hp. Anybody got one or can recommend a good local shop to build one up? I live in the Humble area.

Thanks

P.S. Bobby, I already checked the Texas City Dyke and did not find one so save it..

[> Subject: 700r4

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 10:02:35pm
Exner's Transmission (713) 473-0199

South Houston/Pasadena area

[> [> Subject: Jeff you may have better luck with a metric 200 transmission, we had a "built" 700r in a chevelle years ago and it did not hold up to a mild sbc.

Author:
Nick Tha P....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 01:39:34pm

Subject: Cal tracs

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 09, 04:51:42pm
Anyone have a set of cal tracs for a '78 Firebird for sale? If so, please respond thru the gossop site and leave contact info. Thanks

Subject: lead springs

Author:
racer x (Needed)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 09, 05:04:00am
ISO a set of Calvert mono leaf springs for a 79 camaro

Subject: Good ol days

Author:
Bit
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 08, 10:05:53pm
Dam I miss hotrod gossip

Subject: ROLL CALL

Author:
T-Rex
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 08, 11:29:51am
OK HOW MANY OF US ORIGINAL BAYWAY BUNCH STILL CHECK THE GOSSIP PAGE?.....I got bored and was reminiscing about the good old days and checked in....

[> Subject: That stupid assed Bobby has run everyone off. If he was funny that would be different.

Author:
Old Days
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 09, 10:08:54am
Miss the old days too

[> [> Subject: Original Gossiper

Author:
X
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 07:36:31pm
Bobby keeps regurgitating the same vomit about the Texas city dyke

Need to shut down this site, there are enough classified sites race parts

[> [> [> Subject: OLD DAYS I NEED SOME OF THE SHIT YOU HAVE BEEN SMOKING, "x" I HAVE SOMETHING YOU CAN REGURGITATE ON, FUCK YOU BITCH

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 07:24:02pm

[> [> [> [> Subject: Bobby is a little bitch.

Author:
Hybrid69BuickGS
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 04, 06:45:08pm
Bobby? Do you hate what Joe built that much? Or are you just a little bitch that has never accomplished anything on his own? I don't come here often, and haven't posted in years, but now I will make it a daily deal just to fuck with you. It's sad to see you post such horseshit, just because you think you can.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I HAVE YOUR HYBRID HANGING BIOTCH FOR FUCK YOU TOO

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 11, 08:55:03am

Subject: Cat Dog Monte Carlo

Author:
Clark
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 06, 09:05:44pm
Does anybody know where the cat dog Monte Carlo is at? Where it might be?

[> Subject: Catdog

Author:
B Byers
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, January 07, 10:02:16am
My buddy bought it from Bobby K and then sold it to some dude in Atlanta.

The Pontiac headed 615 BBC is fresh and available if anyone is interested.

[> [> Subject: Good old days

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, January 07, 09:33:23pm
It's been a while to hear of that one.

Subject: 1988 trans am hood

Author:
RJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 06, 06:47:33pm
Need a stock hood for a 1988 gta trans am . thought I would check to see if anyone has one for sale
Richard
281-331-5422

Subject: Still for sale... .

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 06, 11:07:40am
2 1/4 Hooker #2401 headers for BBC in early Camaro/Nova...... Great shape... $850 new, $400.

412" 11:1 street small block. Dart block, Mahle pistons,Manley rods, RHS 235 heads with Jesel rockers, roller cam, Edelbrock intake with NOS bungs added, 1050 CFM PRC 4500, Comp Cams belt drive, Stefs pan, balanced all new never assembled... $4500

Weld Alumastar 2.0 front wheels with 25" tires. 4 3/4" pattern, standard offset. $400

3rd gen. Camaro/Firebird spindles with Aerospace disc brakes. $350

713 690 4233 or 713 480 7546 John

Subject: Taillight issues

Author:
Looking fo answers
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 05, 08:52:25pm
I have a 1989 god sierra 1500. When I turn my head lights on, my tail lights don't work. If I turn my headlights off, the tail lights work perfect. Brake lights are not working at all!!! The taillights/caseing are brand new. I put the original lights back in and it didn't work either.. thanks

[> Subject: YOU WANT TO FIX THAT FUCKER FOR FREE? DRIVE THAT MUTHERFUCKER OFF TEXAS CITY DYKES.

Author:
BOBBY THE MUTHERFUCKING POM POM BITCH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 06, 08:01:52am

[> Subject: Turn signal switch

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 06, 08:58:44am
Sounds like your turn signal switch.

Turn the key on and get kind of aggessive with the blinker switch. Work the blinker switch left and right, left and right multiple times and have someone watch your taillights.

Had a buddy at work having a problem with his brake lights after changing the rear receptacles. As he was walking out of the shop I told him I could tell him what it was without getting out of my chair. Sure enough when I went over there and worked his turn signal switch back and forth I got them working. Changed the switch and no more issues.

Subject: Old times

Author:
Clay
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 05, 07:03:30pm
What ever happen to all the old racers like budget boys and Slaper bar Sammy

[> Subject: some good racing back then

Author:
Mark (up in MD)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 09:16:37am

[> [> Subject:

Author:
Mark (up in MD)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 09:20:40am

[> [> [> Subject: SHE IS FUCKIN CORN FED!!!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 06:54:58pm

[> [> [> [> Subject: As opposed to your being Cock-Fed?

Author:
Know all about you.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 04, 07:20:46pm
If you could only buy someone that looks that good. Oh, I forgot.... you love cock in your ass.

Subject: Out of respect for the late Joe Golden......please pull the plug on this site.

Author:
BB
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 09:41:55am
It's not even a shadow of it's former greatness.
There are enough parts selling sites, which this has become.
Do the right thing....pull the plug

[> Subject: BB DRIVE OVER TO TEXAS CITY DUKES STAND UP ON TOP FLAP YOUR FUCKING ARMS LIKE A BIRD AND SAIL YOUR AS OFF INTO THE WATER. IF YOUR THAT MISERABLE GO STAND ON I 10 AND GET HIT BY A FUCKING MACK TRUCK. OH AND FUCKING YOU!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 05, 01:21:40pm

Subject: THIEF

Author:
Sterling silver
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 08:41:29pm
Pete Webb is a thief he is not trustworthy.. Do not do business with this liar.. Run

Subject: THIEF

Author:
The GODDAMN BOSS
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 08:37:28pm
This is a thief don't trust him.. He's not trustworthy.. Run.. Run.. Don't do business with this man

Subject: Crown Vic K-Member Swap!!!

Author:
Reggie
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 02, 08:56:57pm
Is there anyone in the Houston area who installs Crown Vic K-Members under the 1980 model Ford trucks? 281 995-2132

Subject: Tires

Author:
Mike D
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 02, 01:35:37pm
Anyone upgrade to new tires this winter. I am looking for some used 26 inch tall runners and some 28x9 slicks. Cars been in the garage for a few years and I think it needs to come out for some play time. text me 979-541-6314 if you have any.

Subject: Trying to locate camaro

Author:
Kenny
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 31, 03:02:04pm
Hey fellas been a seriously long time since ive posted anything on this board but im trying to locate a camaro i unfortunately had to part with in the middle of a divorce. Lots of blood sweat and tears and means alot as it was built and not bought. So its a 91 camaro rs 4 linked back half car id really like to try and get it back call or text 936 648 5171 any info on it would be greatly appreciated. Below is a link to the picture
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/Kenny_Bowman/media/20161231_143147.jpg.html?filters[user]=112037975&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

[> Subject: I Bought it!

Author:
Clint Concord
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 27, 06:43:49pm
I bought it in 2014 as a roller and sold it to a guy in San Antonio named Alex. He has completely redone the car and put an LS Turbo motor in it and painted it silver. Text me and I will give him your #.

Subject: The Hay Days of HRG

Author:
old street king racer," boom goes the motor"
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 31, 01:17:44am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2iktVw_Ue8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHCgi9W0Mp8

Name the legends...

got some more videos somewhere. anyone else?

[> Subject: Lamar Swindoll Jr and Justin Curry

Author:
Nitrous Mustang looks like Black Sunshine
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 31, 02:30:12pm

[> [> Subject: Next Race?

Author:
Cisco Kid
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 02, 07:06:58pm
When is the next big race?

Subject: MUSTANG 9" REAR END

Author:
REGG
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, December 25, 11:07:29pm
MOVING SALE, FORD 9" REAR END WITH LADDER BAR / COIL OVER MOUNTS INSTALLED. MARK WILLIAMS 35 SPLINE AXLES WITH BIG SCREW IN STUDS WITH SPACERS. COMES WITH 2 DRAG STAR 10" WHEELS!!! ASKING 550.00 O.B.O. NEED TO SALE ASAP!!!! (281) 995-2132

[> Subject: ford 9 with wheels

Author:
Hungry Jack
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, December 26, 06:45:44am
What is the width axle flange to flange? thanks...

Subject: 2 1/8" primary headers for c10 with bbc

Author:
Delton
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, December 25, 05:39:37pm
Looking for some tight fitting headers for my 468bbc. Looking for big primarys, for my 85 c10 truck

Subject: 6 inch cowl hood

Author:
Jr
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, December 25, 03:00:46pm
Need a 6 inch cowl hood for a 67 camaro call me at 346-402-7929

Subject: 6 inch cowl hood

Author:
Jr
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, December 25, 02:56:22pm
Need a 6 inch cowl hood for a 67 camaro call me at 346-42-7929

Subject: Mr John Harrison, quick questions

Author:
Cowboy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, December 23, 08:36:25pm
What's a good battery for a street/strip car?
Also, do you know of someone selling a big block Chevy that would have a 3700lb car running 11's? Without NOS
Thanks Sir

[> Subject: 11's on motor

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 24, 08:57:02am
I have a Chevy big block just down the page....

[> [> Subject: Yeap

Author:
Glen
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 24, 01:11:31pm
Oreilly battery is fine. Nothing special about those Interstate batteries.

[> Subject: Batteries have changed for the worse in recent years. Used to be the Optima red top was a good choice, but they are not nearly the quality they used to be. Interstate are crap too... they only have an 18 month warranty and die within 3 years. Not sure about Die Hard. If I were buying one, I would most likely go with one of the auto parts units in the biggest cranking amp that will fit your space... sorry to not be more help. No help on the big block.

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 10:19:43am

[> Subject: Battery

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 31, 12:08:20am
Look at Odyssey and Braille batteries

Subject: Rip Ecs10

Author:
chris (Sad)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 09:41:15am
You will be missed by many David Hays. You where a good freind to all .

[> Subject: David Hays

Author:
No Nos S-10
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 09:46:04pm
So sorry to hear that he past away. Our condolences to the family...Do you know what happened?

[> [> Subject: ECS10

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, December 22, 03:12:52pm
R.I.P. David Hayes, my prayers go out to his family and friends.

Subject: Swapping turbo 400 to electronic speedometer

Author:
Cisco Kid
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, December 18, 08:20:23pm
I am putting in a turbo 400 into a 94 s 10 that has electronic speedometer. Has anybody ever made this conversion work? I think there is a sensor with a reluctor?

[> Subject: Speedo conversion

Author:
No Nos S-10
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 10:04:22pm
I think this is what you might need.....by Auto Meter
Summit Racing Part Number:ATM-5292

[> [> Subject: Transmission Swap

Author:
Cisco Kid
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 06:07:40pm
Ok, Thanks

Subject: Looking for a guy named Javier Gay

Author:
AJ Holden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 17, 01:07:50pm
Im trying to get in contact with a black guy named javier gay. He was in a relationship with a girl named kianna or something like that. He use to drive around a in a white ford f150 with a business decal that said gay's detailing. Hes related to a guy that goes to the track on Saturday of the name shorty or grille. Short, black, has a grille. If anyone knows who im talking about please comment

[> Subject: Looking for gay's?

Author:
Uncle Pervy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 17, 06:20:41pm
Aj you're on the wrong website trying to hook up with gay's....... what has this site become? Joe Golden is probably rolling over in his grave.

[> [> Subject: WHAT THA FUCK IS THIS?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 24, 06:34:44pm

Subject: INJECTORS

Author:
Cisco Kid
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, December 16, 07:57:42pm
Looking for a set of 36lb lt1 injectors.

Will consider a set of red top svo's

Subject: 496 BBC Drag Motor For Sale $5500

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 01:22:47pm
For sale 496 BBC. $5500...
This is a 7.3l GM block that has SRP 13.8 to 1 pistons gapped for 350 shot of spray with eagle H beam rods. It has the ESP Eagle Crank that's good up to 1500hp.
Dart Pro 1 heads worked and flowed with upgrade springs and valves.
Comp cam roller rocker arms.
Bullet Roller rocker Cam with cam card. (Will send with purchase ).
Dart Intake ported to match intake and carb.
ATI Fluidamper.
Stefs 7 quart oil pan.
Nos big shot plate with cold fusion Nos and fuel solenoid.

This motor has about 30 1/8 mile passes on it. I went bigger so it's collecting dust.
JASON 281-830-7317. Thanks.

Subject: 8.8

Author:
pete webb
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 06:25:22pm
8.8 posi unit 4.10 gears an axles 250.00 832 418 1890 text me if interested.

Subject: TRACK RENTAL?

Author:
SuperFreak
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 03:16:41pm
What are all my options for Private 1/4 Mile Track Rental in and around Houston or within a 5 hour drive?

Only quote I have gotten so far is $15k for a Saturday, would like to compare before I proceed.

[> Subject: Ennis or Evadale will be you options. Bank on Ennis being just as expensive as Baytown. Evadale would be an option

Author:
Nick Tha P....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 03:56:05pm

Subject: 1ST PERSON THAT GUESSES WHO I REALLY AM WILL WIN A ONE WAY ROUNDTRIP BUS TICKET TO FUCKIN BAYTOWN TX

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, December 12, 07:38:11am

[> Subject: WTF?

Author:
DW
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, December 12, 10:21:54am
WTF is a one way round trip?

[> Subject: Hell No

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 08:10:18am
I would rather run off the Texas city dike Naked then go to Baytown

[> Subject: Bobby tmfppb.

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 05:52:37pm
Nobody gives a fuck about you ,you stupid piece of shit .youre the dumb motherfucker that ruined this site with your dumb fucking remarks. Get a life you cocksucker. .or die ..

[> [> Subject: JAMES YOU CAN GAG A MUTHERFUCKIN MAGGOTT....FUCK YOU

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 11:50:48am

[> [> [> Subject: who u is

Author:
Yo Daddy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, December 29, 02:39:27pm
Your the part that should run down your Mamma's leg, now get off that computer and put that Barbie Jeep together!Bitch!

[> [> [> [> Subject: GO PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIE DOLL THAT HAS THE GI JOE VOICE WITH THE KUNGFU GRIP, IN OTHER WORDS FUCK OFF

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, December 30, 05:16:57am

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: are you the guy that scatters shit with a rake?

Author:
old street king, car blue up
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 31, 12:29:12am
do i win? i like fishing dikes

[> Subject: Well Well

Author:
billy bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 09:01:07pm
my guess is I would find you during the day in seabrook close to the waffle house. Am I right or am I right

[> [> Subject: prize money

Author:
billy bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 04:07:01pm
hey bumpy---wheres my prize money!!

[> [> [> Subject: BILLY BOOB AS USUAL YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG. BILLY YOUR SOMETHING BETWEEN A FUCKING TICK TURD AND MAGGOT SHIT. FUCKING YOU

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 05, 01:26:32pm

Subject: bbc short blk

Author:
brave dave (brave Dav)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 10, 10:56:22am
Looking for a BBC 565 or larger short block

[> Subject: Engine 4 sale

Author:
outlaw
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 09:09:15pm
632 complete. Call r text 832 628 8003

Subject: looking for fe nder well headers s10

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, December 09, 07:16:31pm
In need of SBC fender well headers angle plug heads for S10

[> Subject: Me too

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, December 09, 09:46:58pm
I'm looking for the same thing!!!!

[> [> Subject: S10 headers

Author:
Kelly
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, December 12, 05:34:29pm
I have 1 7/8 set with 3 1/2 exhaust pipe that we ran back under truck with 3 1/2 bullets. $600 everything coated black 337-489-6854

[> [> [> Subject: S10 Headers

Author:
Kelly
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, December 15, 08:37:44pm
337-489-6954

Subject: Wanted: SBC Motor w/Aftermarket Block

Author:
SuperJesus
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 11:03:37pm
WANTED TO BUY:
WANTED TO BUY:
WANTED TO BUY:
!
400+ci Traditional Small Block Chevy Motor, Complete, without any issues, Must have Aftermarket DART Block, All Forged Internals, Name Brand H-Beam Rods and High End Name Brand Pistons, Pump Gas or Race Gas Motor Acceptable, Prefer complete Carb to Pan,
!
!
CASH IN HAND!
CASH IN HAND!
CASH IN HAND!
!
Will pay up to $5000 depending on components.
!
What do you have?
!
!
Can also do a combination of Cash + have one of my stripper girlfriends spend time with you. One is a very experienced listener!
!
Thank you and Merry Christmas
!
!
!
!

[> Subject: I have a 412" street 11:1 motor... all new not assembled, but ready to be inspected if you want. 713 690 4233

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, December 08, 08:42:45am

[> [> Subject: HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS: DOES SHE HAVE ALL OF HER TEETH IN THE FRONT, NONE BROKE OFF? HOW BIG ARE HER TITS? IS SHE BLIND IN ONE EYE AND CAN'T SEE OUT OF THE OTHER? DOES SHE LIKE IT IN THE ASS? DOES SHE HAVE CORPORAL TUNNEL IN BOTH HANDS? AND FOR ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE "FUCK YOU".

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, December 08, 11:03:01am

Subject: Picture Collection NEW

Author:
Santa (Picture Collection NEW)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 12:35:36am
http://cutt.us/kd2P
http://cutt.us/nuWYL
http://cutt.us/jg37Y
http://cutt.us/MW31U
http://cutt.us/sT7O
http://syka.zz.mu

[> Subject: WHAT THA FUCK IS THIS?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 09:19:15am

[> [> Subject: WTF is that?

Author:
bigK
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 10, 12:27:00am
Pictures of you in your mom's basement jerking off to kiddy porn mf...... Three words "fuck you bitch"

[> [> [> Subject: I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO DO MUCH ON YOUR TAKEOFF, BUT I CAN SURE FUCKUP YOUR LANDING. BIGK STICK YOUR FINGER IN YOUR ASS AND HOLLER SNAKE BITCH.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 10, 07:59:48am

[> [> [> [> Subject: Queerass bobby

Author:
bigK
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 10, 08:09:06am
Is that what they're doing on that kiddy porn you're watching. You'd better turn that off, mommy's gonna catch you she's gonna be jealous bcuz you ain't gonna want her ole wrinkled ass anymore

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: MOTHERFUCKER YOU FROM ARKANSAS OR WHAT? I WANT YOU TO RUN ACROSS THE TEXAS CITY DYKES AND LAUNCH YOURSELF INTO THE FUCKING WATER.

Author:
BIGB BOBBY THE MUTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 10, 11:41:35am

Subject: Stupid

Author:
Js
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 03, 10:42:56pm
Just close this forum, it's dead ( does anyone have a used bbc cam........?..why buy a cam with a unknown history and most likely unknown specs.....buy it new for 170 from summit) f

[> Subject: Close site

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 07:35:46pm
I agree , total waste of time ...dead to me , never look again

[> [> Subject: YOU GOOFY FUCKERS, I AM SIGNING YOU BOTH UP FOR FUCKING ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES. FUCK BOTH OF YOU. ALSO SIGNED YOU UP FOR A SPECIAL CLASS: SUPER HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING THE ABBREVIATION OF THIS CLASS IS SHIT! BOTH OF YOU HAVE BRAINS THE SIZE OF A TICK TURD! AGAIN FUCK YOU BOTH.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 10:03:44am

[> [> [> Subject: Inbred

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 03:59:32pm
Bobby, u should open a car / RV / diesel / ATV repair shop........of course close to the dyke .

[> [> [> [> Subject: I GOT YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN INBRED HANGING...BITCH

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 02:13:24pm

Subject: Trailer cleaning

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, December 02, 02:10:30pm
Anyone know a company or person who details race car trailers?

Subject: WTB

Author:
Cisco Kid
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, December 01, 12:25:24pm
I am looking for a few parts that sombody might have extra they want to sell.
15x4 Weld Pro Stars with 5x4 3/4 bolt pattern- Chevy

12-15 gallon fuel cell

30-36lb injectors for lt1

Fuel pump that will handle approx 600hp

Send me a text with a pic or 2.

281-798-1282
Thanks!

[> Subject: Parts for sale

Author:
mick
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 01:21:08am
Have set of wheels,and fuel pump if
Interested. # 936-239-9129

Subject: Enclosed trailer trade

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 26, 07:22:31pm
I have a 28' 2009 pace tag enclosed generator lights cabinets looking to trade for a 32'text for pics and offers 409 926 7312

Subject: Bbc hydraulic roller

Author:
Delton0529
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 17, 05:49:59pm
Anybody selling a used hydraulic roller cam? Im looking for one for my street/strip 468 bbc. Thanks!

[> Subject: 468 needs help

Author:
Todd
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 24, 07:19:26pm
C'mon help this guy out with a hyd roller and lifters. I'm sure someone has one lying around

[> [> Subject: Bbc hydraulic roller

Author:
Delton0529
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 03, 05:17:06pm
I figured at least one person would have one laying around! Lol preciate it man.this flat tappet aint cutting it!

[> Subject: Cam

Author:
Billie Peters
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 10:13:22am
I have a comp Mother Thumper will have to get part number later for specs but it .570 lift range

Subject: $3,800.00 EXTRA/ MONTH (PART TIME)

Author:
ERNIE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 04:45:36pm
THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMIN UP FAST!!!***AND WE ALL NEED XTRA CASH..AS OF NOW,..UBER IS HIRING DRIVERS BIG TIME!!! SO CUT YOUR HOTROD BUILD UP PROJECT IN HALF THE TIME!!!***BECAUSE OF JOINING THIS COMPANY... MY 1972 NOVA WILL BE READY IN APRIL 2017 (A YEAR & 1/2 AHEAD OF SCHEDULE)!!! SO WHETHER YOU WANT TO BUILD HORSEPOWER FOR YOUR BBC,SBC,BBF,PONTIAC, OLDS, OR TURBO IMPORT.... OR GET GIFTS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES...DONT MISS THIS AWESOME TIME & OPPORTUNITY!!!***FOR MORE INFO AND TO START NOW!!! ***CALL (713)437-9096

[> Subject: ERNIE YOU HAVE SNIFFED A MOTHERFUCKIN BLOW FLY UP YOUR NOSE. WHAT DA FUCK IS THIS?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 06:10:12pm

[> [> Subject: Blow fly

Author:
Lee Roy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 04:37:49pm
Attaboy, Bobby

[> [> Subject: BobbySucksACock.

Author:
ButNot AsGoodAs His MOM.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 04, 07:03:42pm
Naw Bobby, that was your Momma sucking every COCK in Texas City at the Dykes before she threw herself in front of a fucking 18 wheeler... Of course, after giving birth to you, I can't blame her.. She did make history though.. she gave birth to the only after-birth that ever lived... Yes asshole, that is you.

[> Subject: More good buys

Author:
Charles
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 17, 06:42:36pm
I am selling Amway to clean up your race car. Order here.

Subject: polaris xplorer 500 1997 4X4

Author:
reese aka link
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 13, 10:46:58am
im looking for rear suspension parts for a 1997 Polaris xplorer 500 4x4 it looks to be a 1 year make and cant find parts. I need a axle and upper and lower control arms with the rear knuckle spindle. willing to buy a whole bike if its not a arm and a leg to get it thanks reese aka link 832-221-8160

[> Subject: SO WHAT DA FUCK IS THIS "AKA LINK" BULLSHIT? I GOT YOUR LINK FUCKIN HANGING

Author:
BOBBY THE MUTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH AKA "DINK"
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 06:47:02pm

[> [> Subject: BY THE WAY WHILE YOUR AT IT, PUSH THAT MOTHERFUCKER OFF THE TEXAS CITY DYKES

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 06:48:07pm

[> [> Subject: You ain't got shit hanging from a vigina...

Author:
YourMommaShouldHaveDouchedBetter
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 04, 06:56:13pm
This will be fun.. With your whore Mother bouncing around with combat boots on and a mattress strapped to her back..

Subject: Good Old Days

Author:
Sponge Bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 08:48:01am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vej5BipygEQ

[> Subject: Careful

Author:
Racer X
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 02:30:47pm
Gotta be careful, nobody like post on here that are anything but sale ads

[> [> Subject: That's what's wrong with this site bullshit ass posts

Author:
ABG
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 21, 01:53:47am
U hoes post shit that don't nobody want to read. What happen to shit talking. My dude will drag your dude ass. And you racers pussies too. Where's your car what you drive,shutup and race bitch I don't need no car to talk shit you sensitive vagina smelling motherfuckers since when do grudge racers need to be loved grudge racers always wanted to be the most hated you fuckin cunts. My man Joe probably rolling in his grave laughing at you no racing, cry baby, my feelings hurt ass bitches,1 thing for sure hit not missing nothing no hoes still not racing

[> [> [> Subject: ABG

Author:
Racer X
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 21, 11:43:19am
ABG, Your forgetting one thing. This is no longer HOTRODGOSSIP, it's now Hot Rod Sales.

The new owner has yet to make a single change to make this a "racing" website again.

Just shut this site down and quit shitting on Joes memory

[> [> [> [> Subject: BOTH OF YOU ARE FUCKTARDS YOU MUTHERFUCKERS COULD NOT SCATTER SHIT WITH A RACE. FUCK BOTH OF YOU

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 22, 05:49:15pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I always suspected Joe was Bobby the pom pom bitch... guess not

Author:
JH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 06:53:44pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Me too JH

Author:
Mr. R
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 28, 09:38:07am
Or the new moderator! LOL

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: YOU FUCKERS ARE OVER THINKING THINGS...LOL

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 29, 11:16:26am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: He's watching

Author:
Glen
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 06:53:22pm
Pitbull in a miniskirt

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Bobby is too stupid to think intelligently. Just a crack-whore loving troll.

Author:
Someone that knows.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 04, 07:13:49pm
Bobby the little bitch is nothing but a little cock-sucking whore that can really contribute nothing to real racers. But in here, he has a means to try and be someone, without being someone. Sad, Bobby-boy... If you actually had a car, you might actually do something..

Subject: street motors

Author:
Avery B.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 18, 08:48:11pm
Does anyone out there have a strong street motor for sale...looking for something that can get my 36OOlb car into the 1O's in the quarter mile..

[> Subject: Motor

Author:
Pat
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 18, 10:17:09pm
Give me a call and tell u what I have. 832 628 8003

[> Subject: I have a new 421 Bow Tie Block

Author:
CC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 25, 11:51:08am
I have a fresh 421 Bow Tie Block, Ross pistons, Jesel Belt, Bullet Roller cam, AFR ported Alum heads, H Beam Rods, Colorado crank. Intake to pan. $5,500

590 HP with 750 carb. Will do better with better carb and right tune.
Text due to job: 281-330-2628

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Hot Rod Gossip was Originally created on June 21st, 1999 by Joe Golden. Ownership & administration was changed on March 23rd, 2016.

NOTICE: This site is under new management and is presently undergoing reconstruction.
That being said, we would like to pay our respects to the late Joe Golden. He will not be forgotten.
We are looking forward to reviving this site to it's former glory while introducing some new material.
We are very interested in your input! Please leave us constructive ideas and comments, and we will do our best to take notice.

DISCLAIMER Copyright? 1999-2018 by www.HotRodGossip.com All photographs copyright? 1999-2016 by www.HotRodGossip.com HotRodGossip.com does not promote or condone racing any motor vehicle on public highway, street or road. We are simply providing the public with information about events that occur with or without our participation. The fact that we are providing information about street racing, which is an illegal activity, is not to be construed as our condoning of this activity. All parties which participate in these activities do so at their own risk and hold any and all persons associated with HotRodGossip.com harmless of any and all liabilities. By entering this website you are of the full understanding that this website is for information purposes only. You understand that the information provided in this web site may be falsified or altered and therefore no person, car, motor vehicle, motor vehicle owner, or spectator can be held accountable for any visual or written information seen in this website. Because all written and visual information may be falsified or altered, no person, family member, heir, legal representative, officer of the court, peace officer, or any other legal officer, may construe any of this website as real and can not hold anyone participating in this site accountable. The above statement is in accordance with the Internet Privacy Act, code 434.322.42 of 1995.

HOT ROD GOSSIP

View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.