VoyForums

Fri October 24, 2014 21:45:16 ....VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

HOUSTON AREA ACTION !!STREET KINGS
"If you can do IT!.. it ain't Braggin"
HOUSTON AREA RACERS.. ANY THING ON YOUR MIND..
Don't be shy, let the Bullsh*t fly..

Hits- Hot Rod Gossip was created June 21-1999
*** ... CLICK HERE TO SEND JOE AN EMAIL! ***

'MR GOSSIP

The word "illegal" is an Hypothesis created by a Self Serving Angel to hook a FREE SPIRIT to his plow..joe golden

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT..GET IN THE OTHER LANE !!"

NOS TRANS BRAKE RELAY DIAGRAM

BUILD YOUR OWN TRACTION BARS/CAL TRACKS

CLICK HERE FOR VOLTAGE DROP &OTHER TROUBLESHOOTING PROBS

CHEVY CASTING NUMBERS

SUSPENSIONS AND HOW THEY WORK!

**SWAP MEET DATES**

**X275 RULES**

HOT ROD GOSSIP.. best Damn Hot Rod site on the net!

Subject: HMP SECURITY GUARD DECKS TAYLOR LASTOR

Author:
HEARD IT THRU THE GRAPE VINE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 01:59:36am
TAYLOR LASTOR WAS TRYING GET HIS FAMILY CAR IN THE PITS SAT NIGHT AT THE HMP X275 RACE. THE SECURITY GUARD SAID TAYLOR WOULD HAVE TO PARK OUT FRONT. TAYLOR JUMPS OUT OF HIS CAR AND TOLD THE SECURITY GUARD DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I HAVE TO CARS IN THE X275 RACE. THE SEC GUARD SAID HE DIDN'T CARE WHO HE WAS AND KNOCKED TAYLOR ON HIS ASS.

ANYONE ELSE HEAR THE STORY?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Hmmmm Taylor Raceway Park!

Author:
Better get a Lawyer!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 07:48:09am

[> Subject: hummm

Author:
bad tempered guy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 08:06:44am
some people dont like it when you jump out of your car and yell at them. No matter how many cars you got.

[> [> Subject: Some people will be unemployed & never work in security industry ever again! Bet that! Never put your hands on people!

Author:
Thatís what happens when you save people a up front parking spot, they get the big head
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 09:02:13am

[> [> [> Subject: Sometimes it take a Bigger person in situtation

Author:
T R E racing engine to the front hating bitches
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 10:16:32am
WHEN A MAN HAVE MORE TO LOSE THAN A BUMP ON THE CHIN U HAVE TO THINK SOMETIMES WE ALL EITHER NEED TO OR HAVE WISH WE HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT FIRST WHEN IT COMES TO A STUPID SITUTATION TAYLOR HAD HIS WIFE AND BABY SON IN CAR AND THATS NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO BE HANDLE THE WRONG WAY IN FRONT OF THEM . BUT EVERYBODY HAVE THERE OPINION ON HOW THEY WILL HANDLE THE SITUTATION IT TAKE A REAL MAN TO WALK AWAY ALOT OF TIMES

[> [> [> [> Subject: NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Author:
SSsick1
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 02:14:44pm
seems like it was between Taylor and The security guard.also seems like both parties dealt with it. and as far as everyone else, it really doesn't and didn't concern them . Right? so move along and quit trying to start something.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: But Senoir it does matter to everyone else, where do you think laws come from?

Author:
it's just the price of being an icon!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 05:09:01pm

[> [> [> Subject: big head

Author:
swinger
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 01:34:44pm
Chingasos will swell your head up some and give you a bigger head than you started with.

[> [> [> [> Subject: NOT BLACK

Author:
mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 04:38:50pm
I bet if Taylor was black nobody would have not said a word to him. You can be ridding a Harley dragon a pitbull and they wont say shit

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hmp?.....

Author:
Sun Tzu
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 08:59:00pm
I don't know Taylor but what's the chances he jump out talking shit/cursing???? I don't see a man hitting another unless he was running his mouth. What say you?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Senseless immaturity... Could have been easily avoided.

Author:
Albert
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 09:58:39pm
Hey the guy was just doing his job... Management changed parking for the event. Yep any other time people come and go in the pits with personal cars that aren't tow veichles, but for this event they were anticipating a huge car count which made parking a premium... He'll they even made handicap people park outside.. Mr. Lasitor was wrong and I can see he obviously has anger management issues and probably didn't deserve to get knocked the fuck out ... But he did because of a poor decision he made. What makes it worse is that he did that ill advised BS in front of his family now he has to live with the embarrassment of not being the MAN or BADASS his wife and family thought he was.... We all are responsible for the decisions we make. If he stays in the car and park in the field and sends for a golf cart for the family and friends ...we don't have anything to talk about. As far as the gate attendant he could have been professional also by notifying management or the on site police officer about Mr.Lasitor's behavior. I wasn't there to witness it first hand so I can't say if Taylor was aggressively threatening to the gentleman or not... But if he makes a better mature adult decision ..... We don't have anything to talk about.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Black

Author:
Black
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 09:23:35pm
Sound like somebody need a tan!!!!!how it feel to at the back fuck ur money and ur 275cars rules are rules

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: These are dangerous times

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 10:21:31pm
Rather he jumped out of the car or not the gate attendant represents Houston Motor Sports Park. He is employed there, therefor he has a responsibility to calm himself in this situation. He should advised that no one could enter or park behind the fence per management. If Taylor persisted he should have contacted his "boss". Then if Taylor entered anyway, then he could got off his lazy ass and rode the golf cart to Dean or Mr Baker and advised of the situation. I can see why Taylor may not retaliate and try to beat this guys teeth in...he has a lot to loose. Now the tables have turned, I would assume the gate attendant will face assault charges and hmp will be in a civil suite.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: We all are responsible for our actions

Author:
Albert
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 10:59:45pm
You are absolutely right... These are dangerous times and Taylor was the fire starter here. There is a CAUSE and a EFFECT here. . Taylor caused all of this BS and the effect is what it was. When he jumped his spoiled ass out of that car he didn't think once about his safety or his families safety once. All he wanted to do was show out and act a dam fool and rip or kick someone's ass. Not everyone is receptive and accepting to ass chewing a and ass kicking. Taylor May run his shop and house with a iron fist, but that crap don't fly in the real world. This was a best case scenario. At alot of places around the city this situation could have been very unfortunate and very different... A lot of people are trying to make this a racial thing but it definitely isn't. It's ignorance on both sides and could have been handled differently by both parties. We all are responsible for our actions.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: albert

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 12:02:54am
Who the fuck are you ? You have not got a cluewhat happened get the story before you open your stupid mouth. you must be just one of them nigger kids working up there with them pussies running that track

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Chris, that's exactly the attitude Taylor had and you see where it got his punk over inflated ego ass...it got him knocked the fuck out. Easy to be tough on computer. Now go tell your mommy to make me a sammich

Author:
Mama said knock you out
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 12:35:01am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: HATERS

Author:
WITHHELD
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 08:04:55am
Chris and Mike,aren't ya'll the BIG BILLY BOB BAD ASSES. not...That situation got out of control,hopefully both men will be a man about it..

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Life is like that

Author:
billy bob barnett
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 09:09:22am
You know life is like that---sometimes you are a hero and sometimes you are a zero.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Wow Chris really???

Author:
Albert
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 09:12:01am
Ignorance has nothing to do with color.... I know exactly what happened and it was an unfortunate situation, but take it and learn from it especially if you weren't directly involved.... Don't make the same ignorant mistakes or decisions as the 2 gentlemen involved. Rules are meant to be followed... The owners changed the rules for the day and one guy thought he was above the rules and made a very bad choice which prompted another man to make another questionable decision. I personally don't know either guy but I am familiar with decisions and consequences. Also Chris it's very unfortunate that you have such harsh feelings and lack of respect with people of color or look different than you. Those guys black/white/blue/green/yellow whatever are there trying to do their jobs and make a living just like you when you go to your workplace.... So to sum it up we are all guest and we ALL have a responsibility to respect their work place and authority.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: To Chris....computer thug

Author:
RACE RELATIONS
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 09:37:53am
NOTHING! says a person is a pussy/coward, than to get on a computer and call someone a name. I would respect that type of language if you went u to that guy and said that to his face. but being the coward pussy you are, that wouldnt happen in a 1000 years. now honestly look yourself in the mirror and truly ask yourself" are you a man" FUCKING COWARD

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

Author:
education
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 09:46:14am
I'd rather walk among rattlesnakes,whose constant rattle warns me of where they are,than among those southern snakes who grin and makes you forget your still in a snake pit. Malcolm X

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: this

Author:
you
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 12:04:17pm
if the security guard was such a badass, why did he run in the shed and lock the doors? pussy ass move there. all brian wanted to do was talk....

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: southern snakes

Author:
billy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 12:08:13pm
In the end it was not those southern snakes who did malcolm x in. It was his own people. Seems he paid attention to the wrong rattle.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: MIKE

Author:
HOGG RIDER
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 01:34:32pm
HOW DARE YOU CALL SOMEBODY'S BITCH A PIT BULL.

[> Subject: SHIT ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN I STAY HOME!

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 01:27:08pm
HOT DAMN I ALWAYS MISS THE BIG EVENTS! ITS A SHAME THAT A PIN HEAD VOLUNTEERED TO BECOME A NAIL HEAD AND FOUND OUT HE DID HAVE ENOUGH ASS TO STAND UP UNDER THE HAMMER! SOME ONE SAID ONCE BEFORE, "A MAN IS A MAN UNTIL HE DISRESPECTS THE MEN IN HIS PRESENCE.", SURELY THIS UNFORTUNATE EVENT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED HAD THE TWO MEN MAINTAINED RESPECT FOR THE OTHER. BUT WHEN OUR PERSONAL PERCEPTIONS OF SELF WORTH GET INVOLVED WITH OUR LOGICAL PROCESSES, WE OFTEN LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR OURSELVES FIRST, BUT WONT REALISE IT UNTIL THE DUST CLEARS. IN DAY TO DAY LIFE WE ENCOUNTER OTHER MEN IN PEACE WITH NO CONFLICT, BUT THE MOMENT THAT WE DECIDE TO TAKE OUR BODY AND POSITION OURSELVES IN LESS THAN NATURAL POSTURE, OTHERS BEGIN TO NOTICE THIS AND PREPARE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, NATURALLY. NOW HAD TAYLOR STAYED IN HIS CAR WITH HIS FAMILY AS THEIR PROTECTOR, PROVIDER, AND LEADER, I GUARRANTEE THAT THE WHOLE SITUATION WOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN PLACE. TODAY EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO A PHONE, AND I BET HE HAS THE DIRECT NUMBER TO THE TRACK OWNERS, HAD HE BEEN RESPECTFUL TO HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY. BUT HE'S "BIG BANK HANK" AND HAS SOMETHING TO PROVE AND CHOOSES TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW BIG OF A MAN HE IS AND FOUND OUT HE AINT SHIT WHEN YOUR IN THE WRONG POSITION. NOW HE HAS TO WONDER WHAT HIS FAMILY THINKS OF HIM AFTER HIS DISPLAY OF SELF LOATHING AND STUPIDITY. NOW DOES HE HAVE A LEGAL BATTLE, SURE IF HE WANTS IT. WILL THE TRACK STAND BEHIND THEIR EMPLOYEE, THEY SHOULD. BUT WHAT KIND OF MESSAGE DOES THIS SEND TO ALL OF US WHO GO TO HMP AND SUPPORT IT'S EVENTS? WHAT DOES IT SAY TO YALL WHO DEAL WITH TRE? I PERSONALLY BUY MY MOTORS IN ARLINGTON TEXAS! BUT ANYWAY, RESPECT CAN GO A LONG WAY, BUT THE SECOND YOU LOSE RESPECT FOR YOURSELF EXPECT TO GET THE SAME FROM THOSE IN YOUR PRESENCE!

[> [> Subject: nola

Author:
billy bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 01:53:00pm
yeah kinda like that guy (cannt remember his name right now) used to talk all kinds of shit about the Texans until the saints got their ass whipped then we didnt hear any more from him for awhile. What was his name again?

[> [> [> Subject: HRP has turned to shit

Author:
Former Customer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 04:08:52pm
That place has turned into one big cluster fuck...that screaming cunt on the load speaker that nobody can understand ... now you got billy bad ass dumbass gate guard that ko's somebody that's brought money and talent to the place for years, boy, you're a fuckin genius...and now we be quoting Malcom X up in here making it racial, really....probably the most racist MF in Houston...I guess you agree with his statement about "why don't we go up in River Oaks and kill us some good white people"... if that's your hero, you're as fucking stupid as he is...bunch of dip fucks!

[> [> [> [> Subject: former cusomer

Author:
billy bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 04:35:48pm
I think you are confusing malcom x with that wanna be poser quannell x. Malcom x was killed by his own people in 1965.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: message in quote...

Author:
education
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 05:14:40pm
was to show that a person needs to be careful of their surroundings and watch yourself at all times. we were talking about the fight. at some point and time im sure taylor knew/possibility of, a punch was about to be thrown if there's an argument going on. thats a GREAT quote i dont care what color you are. like i said, apply the message how you feel. Let me give you another great one. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY- Malcolm X See there lol, the guard removed Taylor from his face that way. just B.S'ing. fellas but it is what it is

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Not nesessairly Taylor Is the only person I ever saw arrested at a track .

Author:
Got to learn humility and watch that mouth . Wouldn't care if we didn't like you Taylor
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 10, 06:52:18am

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Big shot

Author:
OUCH!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 08:41:27am
Im a big shot--Im a big shot--Im a big shot---OUCH THAT HURT ALOT!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Attn racers

Author:
FUCK HMP
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 11:46:46am
The security gaurd at HMP has had numerous run ins with racers, the list is long who came forward and everyone is sick of the guys shit, but HMP holds all the cards and loves being pricks. The fact that Taylor paid for two cars entry fees and he carries them in one rig gives him the right to bring in two vehicles in my book and everyone who looked at the situation, The thug bastard who thinks hes the manager wont listen and just throws his $500 worth of entries back in taylors face through his window. What a fucken joke, anybody after spending there hard earned money would be pissed. Yeah Id come out my car too when the dick refuses to get a real manager to make the call. Then the mother fucker pops you in the mouth? If todd moyers wouldnt have drove through the gate in his white chevy truck right in front of taylor maybe hed be a little less pissed too? After two hours not one official manager owner from HMP came to talk to anyone or would come out for the cops. Thats a fucking joke to. They want your money but wont even get off there ass for there employees punching a paying customer. My pro mod buds are rethinking HMP after this and the X guys are over the ghetto run fucking place. News is if Taylor proceeds as the cops said to with Assault HMP kicks him out for a year. so remember all this racers, they punch you after you pay for tech cards, then if you talk and do what anyone else would do by pursing legally they kick you out for youre american liberty of protection. And there not even american! The money all goes to Australia!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: There was counltess other vehicles let in on saturday. Taylor paid two entries and deserved two parking spots plain and simple, its 100% fair BUT he wasnt even asking for a parkign spot! He was only asking to drop off his 6 month old baby and his wife and come back out of the track. The ass at the gate throws his tech card at him in his face like a child and then swings like a child when he gets out pissed. Taylor could have got in a full blown brawl, what would that do, ? Next time I go out to the track I want to take your two tech cards of $500 you spent and throw them in your face and see your repsonse, I bet its a little less than happy????? When you have no managment and only punk thugs running your gate and starting line, youll have this problem every time. With any business when things escalate and managment official or owner needs to step in, not one person even came out after being asked by Taylor, cops and even employess after two hours.

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 12:06:24pm
Are you guys also forgetting TRE has been 1 of 3 entire people in the Houston area, who have just given HMP money, oh I mean sponsor. I don't see to many people lined up to help with purses, I think that deserves a fucking parking spot in itself

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Chris

Author:
Larry
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 02:37:55pm
Chris u need to get off Taylor's nut. His business gave them sponsor money not him.It's a tax thing for them.Taylor is just like u an me, another person that loves the sport.Did he need to get hit NO! Did he need to run at the guy NO! Y'all think Taylor should be treated better then anyone else NO! We all pay our way in the track. Taylor should of been a better man an respect the man's job not like a rich punk he was in front of his wife an kid's.The Guard should of been a better man an respect his Job.TWO WRONG'S DON'T MAKE IT RIGHT.....

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: LARRY

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 03:17:42pm
THATS JUST IT LARRY, PEOPLE TEND TO BE TOO JUDGEMENTAL ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE BASED ON SELF WORTH. MONEY GOES A LONG WAY, BUT YOUR BODY IS ONLY GOOD FROM BIRTH TO THE GRAVE AND IT NEEDS TO VALUED ALSO. JUST AS GOOD AS ONE MAY FALL ON THEIR ASS WITH MINOR BRUISES, IT IS JUST AS EASY TO LAND ON YOUR HEAD WITH LIFE ALTERING SCARS. THEN WHERE WOULD MAN BE? TIED UP IN COURT, MEDICAL BILLS THROUGH THE ROOF, QUALITY OF LIFE DEMINISHED, FAMILY WOES, CAREERS LOST, AND SO ON...JUST BECAUSE YOU HOLD THE KING OF HEARTS DON'T ASSUME THAT YOU ARE "THE MAN" BECAUSE TO MANY YOU ARE STILL JUST THAT "A MAN" AND WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH. BUT AS A MAN YOU MUST LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE AND DECIDE IF THIS BATTLE IS WORTH FIGHTING TODAY, WHAT WILL I GAIN OR LOSE. SELF REPECT WILL ALWAYS PRESERVE YOU, ALTHOUGH AT TIMES IT MAY STING TO MAINTAIN IT.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: OK SOMETHING FUCKED UP....

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 03:48:17pm
I TRIED TO DELETE A POST AND LOST MOST OF THE FRONT PAGE????

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'M TRY TO FIX IT BUT NO LUCK

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 03:57:08pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think there is more under lying here than most want to know about or hear about. A month ago HMP decides to cancel half the X and Ultra races after all of us running the classes spent a fortune building are cars this winter. Immediately Taylor and other sponsors put in place and money up to run X and Ultra races at Evedale in March and on further with support they would have more races. Within a weeks time HMP reschedules the X races and kills the Evedale plans with too many races in March and so on. So without the uprising up you people and Taylor responding we would be stuck with a couple of races in the Houston area and holding are asses with these cars. If you believe for a minute Taylor and Evedale stepping up didnt piss off HMP you are crazy. So Im sure from here out Taylor will catch hell with these guys and if you call them out on it, you get banned, if you tell your story you get banned. Bascially its a big fuck you form HMP to all us racers, eat our shit and like it.

Author:
x racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 04:22:22pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I was standing no less than 10 feet behind taylor when the cops were giving him the info for the track official and after they ran down someoem at hmp. The advise he offered and recommended is where this needs to head if they are going to hide there heads and not address the problems of this facility and there employee taking track matters into his own hands. HMP is liable for his actions and this could get ugly. I know taylors wrist is fractured and he went to the doctor Monday already. The cop said "if there not going to come out here and talk to you like they should and hide in there offices like they are, hit them where it hurts" Tell your side of this deal to there other customers and see how they feel" no Im sure that will ever be done, but I think the brave men and women who protect our civil liberties are correct and knew there was foul play here bu tstill could not get an official to talk the situation down. Pretty damn sad

Author:
bystander
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 04:29:13pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Why did todd moyer get to drive straight right in front of this mess that happens? Definetily looks like discrimination and I think that needs to be addressed. Two seperate auto pro mod guys told me they got into with him also this weekend. HRP is the biggest hard asses ever at the gate and if you need to unload something at a big race or ADRL you give them your ID to hold and go unload your cargo or kids or whatever. This isnt that big of a deal guys. Has this been reported to NHRA California yet? I know from problems before at HMP they care and would probably like to hear WTF is going on. Im sure wants someone drops them a line it may get HMP out of the office.

Author:
class racer and concerned spectator
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 04:35:13pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: This post was started with security gaurd decks taylor. Thats a bullshit statement, hmps security guy doesnt come in till 530 they said. The guy at the gate is a cocksucker not a security gaurd. He has no authority to criminally take matters into his own hands. If someone at my business punches someone you can damn better well know Ill be out fo the office seeing wtf is going on. I have never heard of a business being run this poorly and will such lack of concern for there paying customer.

Author:
chris
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 04:39:43pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: chris if i owned the track i would say my security guard doesn't get there till 7pm and he is always about an hour late, lol

Author:
wait till a car goes thru the net and hits a car on the new road!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 09:39:00pm

Subject: No wheely bars.

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 10:26:56pm
I notice that due to the fact that a lot of people don't have the funds to keep their cars up to par with the rest of the cars ,they have come up with a new trick.They want you to run with no wheely bars instead of staying in their lane they think your car being too strong to stay on the ground they think they can beat you out of the win .But you know what I would do ,we would have to bet the same amont of money on the 60 foot and as we bet on the end of the race.And I heard Atomic Dog trying to justify that shit on the radio too saying the cars without wheely bars run just as fast as the ones with wheely bars.If so who beat Frankie Taylor or even Dug Riester without wheely bars, come on man.

[> Subject: Small tire cars only 29.5w/315 and smaller.

Author:
Trackreporter
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 03:51:12pm
This is not a trick but 10.5 cars that grudge have always been doing this. Texas is behind on the no bar action unlike the Southeast guys. You cant compare promods and backhalf car with big tires to smaller tire cars. Lights out in Georgia just proved with a 4.11 @ 193 with a 315 radial car and a 4.38 nitropus car on a 275 radial.

[> [> Subject: No Bars

Author:
WITHHELD
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 07:41:24pm
Keep listen James,Maybe you'll learn something.Because your statement says your clueless..

[> [> [> Subject: no wheely bsrs

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 08:51:20pm
I HAVE A CLUE THAT YOU PEOPLE WITH THOSE CARS PEACED TOGETHER WITH BAILLING WIRE ARE NOT GOING TO RUN ANY 385S OR 360S LIKE DUG OR FRANKIE WITHOUT WHEELY BARS.411 OR 430S IS A LONG WAY FROM 380S OR 360S.THE EAST COAST PEOPLE CAME UP WITH THAT SHIT TRYING TO GET AN EDGE ON THE BIG MOTORS AND ALL THE POWER THEY BRING WITH THEM.WHEN A REAL RACER UP GRADE HIS CAR AND SELL ONE OF THOSE FOOLS HIS OLD ENGINE THE DAMFOOL THINK HE IS SUPOSE TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THE STRONGER MOTOR BUT LIKE I SAID PUT THAT 60FT BET ON HIS ASS.

[> [> [> [> Subject: wwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaatttttt??????

Author:
dope man
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 07, 04:37:15am
Please put the bong down.. you are clearly too fucking high to post on ANY racecar related issues.. so stick to popping zits and shitting water you no sense making fucking retard... PS your Honda is a pile of fucking slow ass shit.......that is all

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: no wheely bars

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 07, 02:58:35pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: no wheely bars

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 07, 03:28:53pm
FYI Mr. Know it all I spoke on what Atomic said on his talk show.He didn't stipulate that the car had to be a backhalf car and not a promod or not a tub chasic he just said the cars are running just as fast without wheely bars as the ones with the wheely bars.You are the one that brought that other shit up about the tire size and stuff I counldnt get in on the talk show to ask him to clarfy himself.But anyway you don't know shit from applebutter so the best thing for you to do is stay in your lane and dicuss the tire size with those other hoes but fuck with that 60ft you want the wheely bars off put the 60ft in. And Im through with this whole conversation.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Wheelie bars are insurance for a pass that doesn't go as expected not a requirement

Author:
Go faster with wheels on the ground
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 10, 06:20:00am

Subject: This just in... We get the word from HMP the guy at the pit gate is actually the track manager and not just the dick head at the gate with a short temper punching customers. Mandebach is actually just a bathroom attendant and Dean is his bitch too. So the reason he needed to ask no one from management to come down and remedy the situation or anyone come out for the cops. So all sponsors please refer all your packets to the cock sucker at the front gate at HMP and any track decisions also ran through him. Hes a real nice guy

Author:
hmp
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 03:08:21pm

[> Subject: GREAT IDEA!

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 03:35:22pm
WHY DON'T ALL THE SPONSORS PUT THEIR HEADS TOGETHER AND BUY SOME LAND AND BUILD THEIR OWN TRACK! THAT WOULD KILL A LOT OF THE BITCHIN AND MOANING ON HERE ABOUT HMP. THAT WAY THE SPONSORS CAN HAVE THE TRACK JUST THE WAY THEY WANT IT TO BE AND RAN THE WAY THE WANT IT RUN, GUARRANTEED TO E THE BEST TRACK IN THE U.S.A.! THE EMPLOYEES WOULD BE THE BEST AT THEIR JOBS FROM THE FRONT GATE TO THE RETURN ROAD, SUPREME PROFESSIONALS! THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR GREATNESS.

[> [> Subject: Buy HMP

Author:
Just kidding
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 09, 11:13:21am
They should just buy HMP, it's forsale.

[> [> [> Subject: ARE YOU KIDDIN!

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 09, 10:48:43pm
BUY HMP 4 WHAT? IF THEM GUYS WERE TO BUY HMP, THE TRACK WOULD HAVE TO BE UPDATED TO ACCOMIATE ALL THE BUSINESS THAT THEY WOULD FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WHICH WOULD NOT BE A GOOD IDEA SINCE ITS IN A BAD LOCATION FOR A DRAG STRIP. THEY COULD BUILD A TRACK NEXT DOOR TO TRE IN THE WOODS WITH ALL TOP NOTCH STUFF AND PLENTY OF ROOM AND NO WORRY ABOUT NOISE RESTRICTIONS. PLUS THAT WOULD BE ABOUT 20 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE.

Subject: sbc valve covers

Author:
Craig
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 09, 08:52:08pm
Sbc covers gm performance parts pn141924 Chevrolet Orange 150.00 new in box.sbc corvette tall used no scratches 200.00 call or text craig 832 577 0433 can send pics if interested.

Subject: to northside

Author:
zach
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 08, 10:45:45am
Don't worry about no names trying to set yall up with Hyde when yall on 29s
There's going to be some cars coming in April with 29s from the east. Can't wait to see that Malibu get down!
See yall in April!!!

[> Subject: zach

Author:
The real norhtside
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 08, 12:38:46pm
Zach, that's not the real northside. So pay him no attention! Joe please expose the impostor!!!

Subject: Motor

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 07:56:09pm
Lookn for a 400 small block let me know what u got ! Thanks 8324728534

[> Subject: 406 brand new never cranked at Arrow Machine call for details

Author:
Four 0 9 six 73 2533
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 09:15:39pm

[> [> Subject: WHATS THE PRICE...

Author:
LOOKING ALSO
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 07, 08:06:02pm
LEAVE US DETAILS WITH HORSEPOWER AND PRICE?

[> [> [> Subject: Never been cranked not sure on HP

Author:
Call for price please
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 07, 10:21:22pm

Subject: HERE IT COMES-----> THE BIG ONE!!

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 07, 01:05:54pm

[> Subject: JERMAINE AND BU

Author:
DEATH ROW
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 07, 03:18:11pm
So is Jermaine And Crew actually gone run that bu or is it show?? I see the pic on flyer just like I see the car at the track. SITTING STILL!! I seen more action from the bike then the car

Subject: Evadale "No Way Out Race"

Author:
5.80 guy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 06:47:04pm
Wasn't their a race scheduled for this Saturday?? I thought i saw it awhile back...

[> Subject: No Way Out Race

Author:
NWO
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 11:05:20pm
The was move to be reschedule because of so many races on top of each other .But please know we are working on some things to bring plenty of action for Racers and Fans!!!!!!!!!

[> [> Subject: Chassis Cert

Author:
racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 07, 08:35:45am
IHRA chassis cert at evadale tomorrow

Subject: end of the track

Author:
JIM
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 03:11:07pm
did any body else notice the road is being moved over toward the track, there is going to be about 5 feet after the net??
how is that going to work???

[> Subject: Yes sir

Author:
Red Light
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 03:27:25pm
They are going to put a stop light at the end of the track.

[> Subject: net

Author:
Just saying
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 07:52:02pm
Unless you plan on going over or through the net what does it matter?

[> [> Subject: Dumb Fuck!

Author:
Dad
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 08:06:57pm
Does anyone plan to fucking go thru the fucking fence or net you smart fuck? How bout you shut your cock-coozzie! I bet your Dad (if you know who that is) used a sock for a rubber and you are what drained out of the sock!!!

[> [> [> Subject: Dad

Author:
Now Thats fucked up right there now
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 08:57:19pm

[> [> [> [> Subject: NOW I KNOW WHY HMP HAS BEEN FOR SALE

Author:
1/16 mile track?
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 10:32:59pm
They knew the highway out front was to be widened 3 or 4 years ago. It takes at least that much time for the planning by the state for a highway project. Something is going to have to change. There is no way the state will allow 200mph cars to head directly to the safety net with the highway only 10'behind the net. the big ditch behind the safety net is sort of an extra catch if someone goes thru the safety net. widening the road will fill in that big ditch. next time somebody goes thru the net they could t-bone an innocent citizen going to the store. Maybe instead of a safety net they could drive some telephone poles or steel pile into the ground where the safety net is. maybe you could put the starting line at the opposite end and put the safety net where the tower and pit fence is now. you could use the canal to catch any cars that gets thru the safety net.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: BETTER IDEA

Author:
outlaw 10.5
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 06:44:14am
just take the racing back to Baytown. We have been saying that for years.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Blind people

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 07:51:50am
I know you only think drag racing but that track has been around many many years before there was ever the first drag race there. I used to go there in 1980 and watch the dirt cars run. Raced there in the early 90s. The drag strip is only a recent addition. So those of you that think the track could not survive without your car or entry fee are mistaken. They did it for years without you. You should be grateful there is more than one place to race locally. No one is perfect. I heard everyone bitch and moan about baytown too.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: HMP

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 09:46:27am
Regardless of what side of the fence you are on HMP and their drag track, I don't think they will keep it(the strip) open. The circle track is what started them and will keep them going. I like to go there to run my car, but the cancellations and the manner that they do it is turning lots of people off. I am all for safety and it was the right thing to do. Should have done it earlier. Should opened gates at 9 like they said. Had employees there on time to do just that. Instead of moving the line of cars the right to let employees in to open gate, have the ones there on time let people in and reduce the congestion at front. Then the late ones could take over. None of this is negative. I want them to keep it going, but changes in how they do things need to happen.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: HMP

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 10:00:26am
AT 10:00 THEY SAID 5.80 CARS ONLY TEST AT 10:45, THEY WERE GOING TO USE USE FOR CANNON FODDER I GUESS????????????
AND AS FAR AS BAY-TOWN THEY DON'T WANT INDEX CARS.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Dont ask any questions youll get banned and beat up.

Author:
HMP sucks
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 11:47:39am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: yea beat up like Taylor

Author:
picked up the loose teeth
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 01:37:36pm
The real story. Taylor had his family with him and they had brought sandmiches and sodas. They pulled up to the back gate before they parked out front so they could offer the security guard a sandmich, chips and soda before they parked. It was just the neighborly thing to do. Well the security guard got mad because they didn't have any fried baloney sandwiches. He really got mad and popped Taylor when he found out they didn't have any watermelon either. True story, I know, my hand hurt the rest of the day.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: LOL SOME FUNNY SHIT

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 03:55:48pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: FUNNY huh.....

Author:
eye for an eye
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 04:05:22pm
to the guy trying to be funny, your a pure coward. to tye shit behind a computer says alot about you but i bet you wouldnt say that to the GUARD that was at the gate!!!ONCE again another pussy whose merely internet trash....Joe since its so funny how about the prayers i said for you when you were are sick

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: EYE FOR AN EYE.... LIGHTEN UP A BIT- THAT WAS FUNNY WAS DIRECTED AT THE POST WHERE SOMEONE SAID TAYLOR WAS BRINGING THE GUARD A SANDWICH... ANYONE SHOULD KNOW THE SANDWICH POST WAS A SPOOF ON EVENTS

Author:
joegolden ()
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 11:00:25pm
[that post was made when the front page disappeared and i was just trying to bring a post out the archive.. i had to post something somewhere trying to figure out what was going on. it took and email to the owners of voy to get us fixed up- i could not do it from this end]

Last edited by author: Thursday, March 06, 11:05:35pm   Edited 1 time.

Subject: inner fender

Author:
bobsstroker
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 05:55:58pm
does any body know where to buy aluminum inner fenders skins for a 73 Camaro? ( either make them or sell them)

Subject: 2014 Catalog

Author:
Texas Performance
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 12:23:16pm
NEW! 2014 Texas Performance Race and Truck catalog FREE!!
Come by and get yours today! 713-991-7990

[> Subject: AND A GOSSIP SPONSOR!

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 01:07:59pm

Subject: whatzup with HMP? maybe i know!

Author:
sunday track worshiper
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 02:09:55pm
the gates were to open at 3pm last Sunday. By 3:30 the line to get in was out the front gate. the track was still closed. we finally get word about 4pm the track was closed. here is what happened. dean shows up 15 minutes before time to open and finds a little water on the track in a couple of places [so he says]. dean decides water might splash on his pussy and had left his powder puff at home he dries his pussy with so he calls a rainout and leaves. People are already on their way to the track , some from an hour away, how would they know about the rainout? Nobody was left at the gate to tell people it was a rainout so we just sat there and sat there. But the track is like a town with only one ugly whore, if you want some you have to beat on her door!

[> Subject: MAYBE THE SECURITY GUARD WILL KNOCK HIM ON HISS ASS FOR BEING A DICK

Author:
TAYLOR NEEDS A REST, LOL
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 02:15:50pm

[> [> Subject: Hey dumbass it was raining by 5:30 so they saved you your money. You'd be same fucktard on here bitching if they opened and then it rained that they knew it was going to rain and just opened to scam you out of your money. Besides the rainout was called at 11:30. Look at their Facebook page before you open your dick smackers

Author:
Coming to racing site to hate the racetrack. Must be retarded
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 02:44:11pm

[> [> [> Subject: HMP

Author:
CLOSING
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 06:53:46pm
HMP is on the way with closing the doors. Someone needs to come in and run it like a real business. Dean knew that he was closing the track Sat. he just did not tell the racers or fans so that they could get the money. Mustang Billy closed his doors a hour and left the track before they told everyone. With not waiting to get involved with problems with their employees it will cast them in the pocket book. More races coming soon with better pay outs stay turned. HMP you will not get a dine from me again see if you can survive with your Friday shit you have going on

[> [> [> [> Subject: get over it

Author:
Kenny Hubbard
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 09:49:31pm
The track had water coming up. If you can run it better than Dean leave your name and number so he can talk to about a managers job. Until then shut up if you don't know what your talking about.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: hubbard i know you are defending a friend but you didn't sit in line to a closed track

Author:
a little more consideration please
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 10:57:08pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Your missing the point

Author:
Mr. Mad
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 09:59:13am
They did everything that they could to avoid closing the track. Do you think they would open with the idea that they are not going to race at all that day? If you do, you are an idiot! They are not taking in your money for nothing. They planned on racing. THERE WAS WATER COMING UP THROUGH THE CRACKS! They were hoping they could dry it up. That didn't happen so what did you want them to do? Why don't you leave your name and number here and we will call you next time to tell you to stay at home!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Kenny Hubbard

Author:
Not tuning my shit
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 10:34:21am
You keep blowing up fucking nitrous motors, Sit Down from $10,000 to $90, 000 you need to learn how to keep them out of detonation and it want drop a Vavles. You need to stay tuning blower motors.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Not tuning my shit

Author:
Rick
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 12:43:16pm
I think Kenny has been doing this a very long time & sometimes you will blow some shit up thats just racing.I like it when somebody talks shit about somebody but can't be a man a leave a real name.Your go Boy

Subject: ford ford ford ford ford ford

Author:
dooley
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 10:14:25pm
do any of you ford guys have a good running stock 302 mustang engine for sale .my engines blown in my work car. my car is a 91 lx.i need a complete pump gas engine. good compression, oil pressure,no smoking or knocking. checked the classifieds already but no luck! whatca got and how much?

[> Subject: 5.0 Motor

Author:
Roblee
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, March 06, 11:26:02am
I have a complete 5.0 ford gt40 engine. Also have a e-cam for it. 450.00 for all. 281-919-5572.

Subject: BRADONAT VOY FIXED OUR PAGE!! THANKS BRANDON! [by the way Brandon and his wife Rudy owns Voy, they have been really nice to us] voy

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 10:24:00pm

Subject: WE HAVE SOME KIND OF BUG DELETEING THE FRONT PAGE

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 06:06:56pm
MOST OF THE FRONT PAGE WENT INTO ARCHIVE 1
MOST OF THE FRONT PAGE WENT INTO ARCHIVE 1 CLICK HERE

PLEASE MAKE A FEW POST AND LETS SEE IF WE'RE BACK ON

[> Subject: HMP

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 06:15:22pm
HMP SUCK ....Hows that Joe

Subject: IT SEEMS WE HAVE A PROBLEM... EVERYTIME I MAKE A NEW POST THE OLD ONE DISSAPEARS??

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 06:11:04pm

Subject: i deleted some post and deleted the main page-- something went wrong

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 05:59:49pm

Subject: inner fenders

Author:
bobsstroker
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 04:28:03pm
looking for aluminum inner fenders skins for a 73 Camaro. (do you no who make them or sells them)

Subject: I DELETED SOME STUFF AND SOMEHOW DELETED HALF THE FRONT PAGE... THE REST OF THE FRONT PAGE IS IN ARCHIVE 1- LINK TOP RIGHT OF PAGE

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 03:59:06pm

Subject: I think there is more under lying here than most want to know about or hear about. A month ago HMP decides to cancel half the X and Ultra races after all of us running the classes spent a fortune building are cars this winter. Immediately Taylor and other sponsors put in place and money up to run X and Ultra races at Evedale in March and on further with support they would have more races. Within a weeks time HMP reschedules the X races and kills the Evedale plans with too many races in March and so on. So without the uprising up you people and Taylor responding we would be stuck with a couple of races in the Houston area and holding are asses with these cars. If you believe for a minute Taylor and Evedale stepping up didnt piss off HMP you are crazy. So Im sure from here out Taylor will catch hell with these guys and if you call them out on it, you get banned, if you tell your story you get banned. Bascially its a big fuck you form HMP to all us racers, eat our shit and like it.

Author:
Ultra racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 03:37:49pm

Subject: THATS REAL COMEDY...........LOL

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 02:37:34pm

Big shot

Author:
OUCH!
[ Edit | View ] Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 08:41:27am
Im a big shot--Im a big shot--Im a big shot---OUCH THAT HURT ALOT!

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL! BOY YOU SHOULD BE ON SHOW TIME AT THE APOLO!

Subject: aluminum skins

Author:
robert bailey
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 11:32:29am
does any body know where to buy aluminum inner fenders skins for a 73 Camaro? ( either make them or sell them)

Subject: Atomic Dog's Grudge Inc. Radio Show Tonight

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 12:12:18pm
Callouts, stips and lock-ins...are some of them becoming more talk than action? Racers are calling out other racers and then backing out when it comes to locking it in. Are they doing it just for the hype...are they afraid to lose...what is the real deal? Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/03/05/atomic-dog-tuesdays

[> Subject: cant get in to talk show

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 08:19:41pm
If the host release some of the lines that they( have on hold just incase they need to talk to a certain person), more people could get in and listen.I have some friends from Georgia that race and wants to try to hook some races up and they can never get through to the show,and the web site don't even work the night of the show.When you go to the web it just come on and go off when you use a desk top.
But you don't have any problem with the web if you listen to the show during the days following the tueday show , it comes through clearly until the night of the next show.

[> [> Subject: Blog Talk Technical Problems Often Happen

Author:
Atomic Dog
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 08:18:14am
We have been experiencing some technical difficulties with blogtalk at times. If you wish to lock in a race and can't get in feel free to call or text me and I will get you on. Call 512 775-6563 or you can message Sharon lee Hardaway on facebook while the show is going to get you on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Subject: 5.80

Author:
james greencamaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 05:47:07pm
good job to Billy Holmes on his hard win over James Few at evadale lastnight in the 5.80 class

[> Subject: 5.80 killer

Author:
no leg craig
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 09:16:31pm
billy ran a string of 5.81 s he and his car was on kill,good job but he knows ima bust that ass when I grow up,lol

Subject: NOT EVERYONE HAS A COUPLE THESE- NOT EVEN IN DALLAS!!

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 07:28:43am

[> Subject: ALLYCAT!!

Author:
Spectator
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 11:14:08am
Is your car going to be ready by April 12th for Tracy can drag that slow ass piece of shit backhalf u have?

[> [> Subject: slow??

Author:
raceer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 02:02:25pm
WOW! You think Birdmans car is slow? Have you ever seen it run? There is a reason he won those belts.It is the fastest BACKHALF in the NATION. He has to run people like Tracey just to get a race cause no other backhalf will run him. So I suggest you shut your cock holster "spectator" who has no race car.............

[> [> [> Subject: Dumbass

Author:
Spectator
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 02:07:33pm
Are you fucking dumb im talking bout allycat y are you talking bout birdman? Lol he has the belt but not the fastest biran will tell you hisself that the shadow is faster then him so talk what you no piece of shit n atomic dog doesn't have a pro mod no more he has a backhalf just like tony thron x430 peanut etc...

[> [> [> Subject: It is a good thing that he got two.

Author:
LOL
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 02:10:07pm
One to shit on, and another to cover it up with.

[> [> [> [> Subject: just so you know, shadow is not a backhalf. Everyone knows a backhalf is about #3000 lbs- shadow is a 2500# FUDGE car- not a backhalf

Author:
2500# has never been a backhalf. birdman is #3000 and a true backhalf, not a FUDGE car
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 11:25:14am

Subject: Looking for a turbo 350 with a brake can have bad clutches no problem

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 03:42:28am

Subject: headers

Author:
d
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 09:49:19pm
looking for a set of front exit headers for a bbc call text or email 281-642-3415

Subject: Procharger

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 09:45:17am
Lookn for a complete sbc procharger system let me know what u got prefer a ati procharger

[> Subject: i have a complete 400 small block Procharger setup

Author:
Ottis
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 09:47:21pm
call me 281 690 1536

Subject: 3RD MEMBER

Author:
D
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 10:39:19am
LOOKING FOR A GOOD 3RD MEMBER FOR 9IN FORD PREFERABLY SET UP FOR 35 SPLINE AXLES NO TO PARTICULAR ON GEAR SIZE I CAN CHANGE IT LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD PARTS CALL OR EMAIL ME 281-642-3415

Subject: 9 AM OPENING TIME "BULLSHIT"

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 09:21:55am
When you put gates open at 9.am due to high car count . Why do you show up to work 9.10 . I guess nothing new same song and dance with MGMT. At HMP

[> Subject: 10 minutes? Really?

Author:
Time Clock
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 11:30:28am
I guess you never been late for work? Was everybody that is going to race waiting to get in? Come on man, stop complaining and enjoy the show

[> [> Subject: Late

Author:
Nope
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 07:57:10am
Nope, never been late to work and I get to work an hour early. Been there over 35 years. Told my boss if I am going to be late then I won't be there at all. I will call out for the day. Haven't had to do that either yet. Just sayin!

[> [> [> Subject: All the postings I saw on line or by e-mail said the ates opened at 10... just sayin' too

Author:
clock watcher guy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 09:21:36am

Subject: 18ft. steel deck car trailer for sale

Author:
snowman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 06:23:50am
18ft. Car hauler 3500lb. Axles brakes ,dove tail,ramps. Nine months old $2000.00. Also 350 four bolt main short block,steel crank,eagle h beam rods,blower pistons,big hyd. Cam,doubled keyed har. Balancer,fly wheel.$2000.00.

[> Subject: 18ft.steel deck car trailer for sale

Author:
sniwmanw
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 07:31:16am
Forgot to add my phone number 5127600580

Subject: Alignment N Houston

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 06:33:18pm
Have a 69 camaro just install a ride tech coil over set up front and rear looking for a good shop to do it right

[> Subject: chris' car doc in humble

Author:
Carl Smith aka White90GT
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 07:50:14pm
Take it to Chris' Car Doc in humble. Did a 4 wheel race alignment on my mustang and it goes straight down the track everytime. I can let go of the wheel on the top end and she still rolls straight. Tell him I sent ya.

[> [> Subject: Be prepaired to wait - he is very busy

Author:
Another looking for good help
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 08:54:48pm

[> [> [> Subject: Chris' Car Doc

Author:
Carl Smith aka White90GT
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 06:56:41am
Just call ahead of time and see if he has a window of time to do it. Alignment should only take an hour or so. I had my race car done and my 04 suburban done within about a 3 hour window last week, but they knew I was coming and told me when a good time to come would be.

Subject: 18' Steel deck car hauler, tires are like new, 4' dove tail, Think is a 2002 model $2,000.00obo

Author:
Phil
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 02:05:27pm

[> Subject: send me pics and contact info please 713-962-9659

Author:
pat
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 07:04:24pm
thanks

[> Subject: trailer

Author:
DANIEL
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 06:27:27pm
Send me some pics and info as well. 281 nine One four 3766

[> [> Subject: SOLD

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, March 03, 05:25:04am

Subject: 69 camaro parts

Author:
C.L.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 11:00:41pm
69 camaro fiberglass doors
4.56 big pinion ford gear
4.88 big pinion ford gear
Kirklley aluminum race seat
Leave ur contact#

Subject: 9 inch

Author:
no leg craig
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 08:08:04pm
need a aluminum third member 35 spline with 488 gears let me know if you got something 281 898 4900

[> Subject: NO LEG

Author:
OWK
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 10:45:56pm
GOT A 4.88 ford gear

Subject: For Sale: 20 ft steel deck race car trailer

Author:
RandySample
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 09:29:53pm
20 ft steel deck race car trailer. Trailer is 2013 model and only used 6 times. Has brand new radial tires all the way around including the spare. Call or email for pics and info. $2800 obo 409-782-5464

Subject: Race Car Detailing

Author:
Jarvis
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 07:37:03pm
If anyone is interested in any detailing jobs give me a call prices may vary!!!
RACE-CARS WELCOME!!!!!!
-WAX & BUFF AVAILABLE
-WHEEL POLISHING
832-713-1182 JARVIS
FREE ESTIMATES

[> Subject: ,

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 07:47:53am

Subject: Drag Racer Special

Author:
Jimmy Freeman (store1@discounthitches.com)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 11:40:56am
Call now for any and all truck accessories. We will beat any ones price on trailer hitches of all kinds. Call Jimmy and ask for the racer special pricing. This is your one stop, Truck shop. Big Boy Toy's....

[> Subject: Out so soon?

Author:
;)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 02, 05:59:38am
I thought you was still in jail Jimmy

Subject: NEDD SBC STUFF

Author:
AL
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 10:16:21pm
LOOKING FOR A VACCUM PUMP FOR 355 SBC & F/GLASS PASS.DOOR & TUBULAR SUBFRAME FOR 72' CHEVY NOVA ***CELL (713)437-9096

Subject: Want to buy a back half big tire car that runs mid 4s. At least a 632 cubic inch motor. Let me know what's out there

Author:
CountryBoy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 02:52:32pm

[> Subject: Craigslist #4264254686

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 06:49:58pm

[> Subject: Email address? Will send pics and info for you to look at or click and email me

Author:
Team O
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 11:57:06am

[> [> Subject: Email

Author:
Bac
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 12:05:51pm
Outlawwireking@gmail.com

[> Subject: Corey Wheat's old outlaw 10.5 car is for sale. 80k turn key runs 4.30s

Author:
Doug (Johnson)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 24, 07:28:46pm

[> Subject: Big Earl Nova from Jekyll & Hyde camp is for sale on racing junk turnkey 75k.

Author:
Boss
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, January 25, 03:37:26pm

[> Subject: You will not find a better running and easier to drive and work on back half car than Cory's outlaw car. Personally worked on it for 4 years - comes with all tune ups and laptop. Last pass down the track on 4 kits went 4.36@178.

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 08:14:07pm

[> [> Subject: it's a good thing the car is for sale, birdman would have busted that ass!!!!

Author:
herd it thru the grapevine
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 01:45:22pm

[> Subject: call griffin transmissons 281 399 0819

Author:
call bubba (he got a few cars)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 05:13:31am
he got 10 inch tire too back half and tubechaiss racing Jason out cloverleaf they had 74 chevy luv a small block.with 450 shot nos .

[> [> Subject: CRAZY PART IS...

Author:
Malcolm x
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 07:36:38pm
If you wanna win/compete, 4.30's want cut it nowadays. it's gonna take low 4.20's consistently to win. But good luck to buyer..

[> Subject: 632 cubic inch motor

Author:
HALF
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 07:45:28pm
I have sbc 700 hp. $6500

[> Subject: outlaw car

Author:
Roy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 08:43:34pm
craigslist: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4264254686

good deal

Subject: ROLLER FOR SALE $9,000 0B0

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 06:53:31pm
93 s10 tube chassis, strange strut ft end , 4 link rear end with double adjustable shocks, 4 wheel disc brakes strange on the ft and aerospace on the rear, fiberglass ft clip, setup for sbc and powerglide 9795419070 $$9000.00or make me an offer ( texting is best)

Rolling chassis only!!

Subject: willie bars

Author:
in the stands
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 12:38:51am
I have some 89" Jerry bickel willie bars powder coated silver with wheelze wheels up for sale with wolf race craft brackets

[> Subject: how much

Author:
OUTLAW
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 02:03:25am
six 8 to 2 four 1 six 1 six 5 call me very interested in the bars

[> Subject: wheelie bars

Author:
in the stands
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 05:29:48pm
$800 for the wheelie bars with new wheelze wheels
832-545-4269

Subject: 9" Ford

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 08:04:35pm
Im running a ford 9" with Strange center section and big pinion bearing.Im trying to find new gears without the big price and something I can drive on street! Can I change from big center support and still run aluminum housing?

[> Subject: Gears

Author:
Michael Hendriex
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 09:59:19pm
I have a 3.40 gear set . Big pinion.. In perfect condition.. $250. I'll be in Houston next weekend..

[> [> Subject: Do u have 3.89

Author:
Micheal
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 28, 12:18:11am

[> [> [> Subject: pinion

Author:
faroutman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 28, 06:11:09pm
i think you can get a sleeve that presses on a 28 spline pinion gear for use in a big bearing pinion support. the guys at lmr might know something about it...

[> [> [> [> Subject: Faroutman

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 28, 09:43:05pm
Thanks for your help

[> Subject: yes you can put a nodular or aluminum 28-spline pinion support on your strange case...

Author:
Magnusson
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 05:17:46pm
less than 60 bucks on ebay...

Magnusson

Subject: STRAIGHTCUT 1.80

Author:
C.L..
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 10, 10:35:12pm
Neal RACING TRANNY GEAR CHANGE......

STRAIGHT CUT HARDNED SHAFT 1.80 GEAR SET FOR SALE

WHO EVER GOT THE BEST PRICE WILL TAKE IT MAKE OFFER

POST UR NUMBER...

[> Subject: This ain't Ebay, how much are you wanting for it???

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 03:02:13pm

[> [> Subject: Shit I'll start the bid

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 07:51:39pm
$300.00

[> [> [> Subject: if u want it its urs right now

Author:
C.L.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 10:39:22am
ITS THE TOUGHEST ONE OUT THERE
IF U WANT IT FOR THAT RILO, ITS YOURS
TRYING TO HELP ANY RACER.

leave ur tel number

[> [> [> [> Subject: 180

Author:
C.l.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 12:18:31pm
It's the first gear set that was in a neal high horse glide
Not the whole tranny

[> Subject: will buy today

Author:
marcus & robert
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 04:27:55pm
I will buy the gear set today if you still have it. call Robert at 2816155465

Subject: motor

Author:
po jo (confused)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 05:55:56pm
looking for a big block making at least 600hp that can take 400 shot of nos

[> Subject: Nice BBC NOS Motor

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 08:44:51pm
I have a 468 that makes 700+ and is built to take 400 + shot. Big Brodi with all jessel belt and rockers. Intake to pan $7k. 2813164193.

[> [> Subject: 468

Author:
Hubert Jackson
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 05:56:26pm
I have a 468 that went 5:40 on a 250 shot for sale for 2700 call me at 936 697 2772 the motor came out of big mike blue Camaro built by g &g

[> Subject: for sale

Author:
john
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 01, 10:43:34am
have a big block with 16 passes on it, all eight mile ,has a tre fogger on ,profiler intake.edelbrock musi heads,je nitrous piston with upgraded pins,lunati pro crank and rods built by Houston engine balance really nice little motor makes over eight hundred motor alone.832 880 9239 john

Subject: Speak now or hold your peice

Author:
Hater Shaker (ready)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 28, 04:10:55pm
Hater Shaker Show
show tonight> "EXSPOSED" Who or what needs to be exsposed to make the Grudge Game Better? Do not hold back let your opinion be heard.All are welcome
Show starts at 7pm CTS and fills up quick so call early.Call 347-215-8762 to listen live.Press the one on your phone to join in on the discussion.

Subject: transmisson needed

Author:
chuck
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 01:46:39pm
Anybody have a 350 trubo transmission for sale that can handle 650hp+ give me a call at 823 443 4521 thanks

[> Subject: trans

Author:
jc
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 08:06:16pm
how about a 400

[> [> Subject: trans

Author:
no leg craig
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 10:56:16pm
I got what you need came out of a 67 nova sbc car has ran 10.20 call 281 898 4900

Subject: bbc

Author:
jo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 06:16:20pm
Complete Jet Boat Turn Key WIth Ls Motor WantingTo Trade FOr Complete 454 468 461 WHt Cha Got

[> Subject: boat

Author:
jc
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 08:07:49pm
send me some pictures
i have a ls-7 454 bbc

[> [> Subject: jet

Author:
John Ebarbjo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 08:29:34pm
How What' Ur Number IDon't KNow How To Put Up Pics

[> [> [> Subject: bbc

Author:
John Ebarb
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 08:36:05pm
Jc Call 281 515 2990

Subject: New Caney Swap Meet

Author:
Swap Meeter
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 07:18:03pm
I see there is a swap meet in New Caney next weekend at Alber Sallas Park. Anybody ever been to that one? Any good? Is it paved or out in the dirt? Should I wait for the Humble meet to sell my stuff? Any experiences?

Subject: Maroon '67-'68 short bed stepside truck

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 06:47:30pm
Can anyone tell me what happened to the maroon truck that Wayne Long had a year or so back? Does he still have it or has it been sold, if it sold, who has it now and is it for sale by chance?

[> Subject: 1969 Chevy truck for sale

Author:
Gerald Vess
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 07:06:09pm
I have a cool 1969 for sale for$9000. Email for pics. runs and drives good with shaved door handles etc and remote door poppers. geraldvess@livingston.net or text for pics 936-433-1401

[> [> Subject: Thanks

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 07:55:42pm
Thanks, but I would like to talk to Wayne or someone about that truck in particular.

[> [> [> Subject: That truck belongs to Johnny who is a friend of Wayne

Author:
i know
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 10:45:02pm
Wayne just drives it for him. his #281-782-1240

[> [> [> [> Subject: Truck

Author:
Novaman(backwards rider)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 11:07:32am
I remember that truck coming down my road years back. I love those 67-68 grills and trucks. I heard it hitting a mean note and walked out as he was passing by. I could smell that race fuel in that thing.

Anybody know some of the engine specs?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Truck

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 03:12:17pm
The truck I am referring to might have been a Red fleetside truck more than a few years back.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: last i hurd it had a brush with the wall at HMP but i am sure it is fixed by now. I would bet it will be there sat at HMP

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 07:06:33pm

Subject: Nitrouis

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 03:25:44pm
Where can you fill your Nitrous bottles in Houston. Thanks

Subject: Enclosed Trailor

Author:
Street/strip BBC 2 kits
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 04:43:49pm
I'm about to purchase an enclosed Trailor for my race car, can you guys recommend the ideal length I'm going to need. Thanks

[> Subject: I have a 40 ft haulmark for sale

Author:
Da Associate
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 06:27:53pm
I have a 40ft haulmark for sale 12k with 2 a/c units ,air comp,generator ,lots of cabinets and pits pals call 713-517-2307 it's a 2000

[> Subject: trailor for sale

Author:
john
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 08:27:00am
have 24ft with cabinets for sale 832 880 9239

[> [> Subject: Size will depend on what (ALL) your hauling. If you just hauling your car/truck you can probably squeeze by with a 24' at minimum. 28 is better with car alone and will work even with golf cart or 4 wheeler, but a 30' will give you more room and make it less cramped having a golf cart or 4 wheeler. A 32' is ideal when hauling a car/truck & Cart because you have the room to walk around while everything is loaded.

Author:
Henry
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 09:30:25am
Hope this helps.

[> [> [> Subject: anything under 28' you waisting your time

Author:
been there
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 09:58:22am
if you ever want to use a 4 wheeler or gulf cart you won't be able to with less then 28' I have a 30' and I'm glad I got it

[> [> [> [> Subject: trailer

Author:
Billie
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 10:04:44pm
I Have a white 2011 Continental Automaster 30" cabinets rubber coin floor 15,000 btu a/c electric jack winch. Like new with less then 4,000 miles. $10,500

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Trailer

Author:
Carlos
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 09:40:19am
Do you have pictures?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: trailer pics

Author:
Billie
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 11:16:35am
Send me your email and i'll send some pictures

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Trailer Pics

Author:
Carlos
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 02:30:36pm
Carlos.cancino@beis.com

Subject: iso bbc

Author:
John Ebarb
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 07:09:48pm
Looking For A BBC Pump Gas Motor Maken 500Hp Or Better wyg

[> Subject: BBC

Author:
Jimmy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 10:44:12pm
Got a 461 bbc that makes 700 hp. dart pro v 1 heads with dart block. motor is fresh . No junk here . leave information

[> [> Subject: iso bbc

Author:
John Ebarb
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 10:00:27am
Jimmy Call 281 515 2990 thanks

[> [> [> Subject: 454 ls7

Author:
Jc
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 04:50:58pm
I have a standard bore 4 bolt main LS-7 454 made 599hp on Houston engine an balancing dyno. Steel 990 heads no port work roller rockers aluminum intake 4150 just needs a carb. To run $4200 obo

[> [> [> [> Subject: Jimmy whats your price?

Author:
still looking also
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 06:46:51pm
can u post price here

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: to J.C.

Author:
BEAUMONT
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 06:49:40pm
I HAVE 3400 IN MY CREDIT UNION WOULD YOU TAKE THAT?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: sure

Author:
not jc
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 08:06:06am
Sure I will take that. Send it to me-----Oh and when you come up with the other $800. only then can you have the engine.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: 3400

Author:
Jc
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 12:23:02pm
Call me 409-939-4438

Subject: rear end

Author:
Big Daddy T.L.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 21, 10:28:22pm
I'm striping a 1985 ford explorer,wondering if the rear end is worth any thing to a racer?

[> Subject: Explorer

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 01:48:33am
I believe Ford didn't have the Explorer out till like 1991 or so. Just FYI...

[> [> Subject: explorer

Author:
Big Daddy T.L.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 09:13:42am
I'm not a ford man! just hear people talking about an 8.8 rearend, don't know if this is one or not.just trying to help a fellow racer

[> [> [> Subject: What are you wanting for the rear end?

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 11:44:39pm

[> [> [> [> Subject: rear end

Author:
Big Daddy T.L.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 09:29:45pm
make me an offer. going to scrap it in a couple of days

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: If your just going to scrap it?

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 09:41:52am
I'll give you 50.00-75.00 bucks for it? I don't need it, but I'd like to do some checking to see how close it'll come to working in a 1/2 ton chevy truck.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: rear end

Author:
Big Daddy T.L.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 10:40:35pm
I'll take $75.00. call me for directions T.L. 979-964-4109

Subject: G body turbo kit

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 04:29:29pm
I know this is a tough thing to do without seeing it but does anybody know about how much it would be to build the turbo hotside and cold side for a ls engine in a Malibu? I have most of the turbo parts just need a kit built. I have the up and forward headers and I'm not running a intercooler. If anybody could give me a ballpark price and who to use I would apreciate it a lot. Thanks for the help.

[> Subject: Turbo kit

Author:
LEROY
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 08:58:59pm
If you have all the pipe an material an not using a intercooler your looking at 1500-1800 dollars.

Subject: repeat question...

Author:
jasper tx
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 10:14:42pm
where should i start with the timing on my chevy 350 street motor?

[> Subject: About 38 total timing- about 12-16 degrees at idle.

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 04:44:27am
This is kinda a "loaded" question. You need an adjustable distributor and a timing light with a dial on the back to check total timing.

If you have a factory HEI distrubitor- back in the day they would way over advance when the idle was set where it idles good.

I always had to build a weight stop to keep them from over advancing.

Subject: Ok I know this may sound stupid but I need to know

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 04:20:54pm
I came across a pretty damn good deal on a "509" casting 400 SBC. Its a virgin block. Here is my question. How much power can this block hold? I have an "010" casting 383 stroker right now and Im considering selling the 383 short block and building the "509" 400 block

[> Subject: Don you have to check for "core shift". The best way is have a mechine shop sonic test the cylinder for thickness.

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 04:30:18am
When a block is cast at the foundry- you have a big mold [box] to pour in the molten steel and make a block. So you don't come up with a sold hunk if steel- there is a sand mold -called a sand core- that goes inside the mold. This sand core displaces the molten steel creating the void [water jacket] in the blocks when they come out of the mold.

When the steel cools to a solid- pop it out of the mold and you know have a block. But the water jackets are now full of sand ie the sand core. Contrary to popular a block does not freeze plugs- that's a misnomer. Those round "freeze plugs" are for removing the sand that's inside the block- not cold weather.

Now the sand core is suppose to be perfectly centered inside the mold so the block thickness is uniform thru out the block. Sand core have a lot of tolerance on being centered in the mold and getting a perfect block.

We have what is called "core shift"- the sand core has shifted to one side of the mold and we get a block that is thick on one side and thin on the other or "core shift". Most blocks have "core shift" so they need to be sonic tested to measure how thick the cylinder walls are. The cylinder will be thin on one side and thick on the other side.

Now here is how i can tell with looking at the block from across the room if there is any "core shift". Look at the "freeze plug" hole in the block. That hole needs to be dead center in the hump for drilling freeze plugs. If the area around the freeze plug has the casting thick on one side and then on the other that block has core shift.

Also look at the camshaft locating hole. Look for the casting thin on one side thick on the other. you want a cam hole dead center in the core or block- look at the casting where the hole is drilled- equal amounts of the hole should be centered in the block.

Now almost all blocks have core shift, a little bit can be except-able for a race engine. Maybe out of 100 blocks you can find one that is perfect- no core shift. Back in the day when i found a perfect centered block it was like gold- i kept the block for a high hp build.

If you got the block from a racer- look in the cylinder for dabs of grease in each cylinder- signs the block has been sonic tested.

Now to answer your question- A nice centered 400 block .030 over can take 800 hp with no problem. BUT if the cylinder walls are thin on one side your gonna split a cylinder wall at about 600 hp.

Subject: UNOFFICIAL KOTS style race in houston coming in March

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 10:44:49pm
OK guys Im sorry I didnt get this in here earlier. There are 5 spots left in this and as of right now $19,000 up for grabs to the winner. its approaching a 100 car field. it will be held on an unprepped asphalt runway, 1/8 mile race. run what you brung hope you brought enough. You can see the list and rules on the link provided. Get in while you can, and even if you cant im sure come time for the race there will be some no shows. Lot on $$$$$$$$ on the line for 1 race. It will be 3-14-14 starting at 7 PM and running till 1 car is left. gunna be an exciting and long night.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/597231216991717/

[> Subject: location please, I and many others would like to spectate. didn't see it on the FB page either.

Author:
Which airport?
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 11:12:06am

[> [> Subject: airport info

Author:
don
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 11:42:48am
That info isn't released yet. Go and get on that Facebook page for updates. This isn't my event nor am I part of running it. I'm just passing the word on

[> [> Subject: Race day info....

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 04:14:17pm
Straight off of the Facebook page.

OK so this is how its gonna work. Just like a real street race the location is never announced till a few days before the event. so email us at dignightsawtx@gmail.com and you will be the first to find out. I will send a mass email with info and a map to get to the remote location were holding this race. This is gonna be a fun night of racing, shit talking, and call outs run what you brung. Put your money up and lets do it no excuses. please share and like this. we thank everyone for the support threw out the planning of the dig night. share share share and bring your $$$$$$ email for address is dignightsawtx@gmail.com race is on march,14,2014

Subject: STREET/STRIP MOTOR

Author:
ORANGE,TX
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 03:36:08pm
I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE OR KNOW SOMEONE WITH A 11 SEC STREET/STRIP MOTOR FOR A 3800LB CAR? WITH THE DRIVABILITY OF 80 MILES ROUNDTRIP. LOOKING TO SPEND 2500. THANKS

[> Subject: Need about 500hp.

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 04:11:25pm
You need about 450 to 500hp.@ $2500.00 it's going to be hard to find that.Good luck

[> [> Subject: ok

Author:
ORANGE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 10:09:55pm
ok well thanks anyways

[> [> [> Subject: Hahabahabhaha

Author:
Wow
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 15, 10:09:50am
What a dumb ass!

[> Subject: engine

Author:
Fred
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 15, 10:52:20am
I have one for sale, intake all the way to the oil pan.$ 2,000 give me a call/text (409)256-8522 Fred

[> [> Subject: HEY

Author:
MAY BE INTERESTED
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 15, 03:41:14pm
can u verify the horsepower? dyno?

[> [> [> Subject: engine

Author:
Fred
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 15, 04:07:10pm
Um I was putting out round 500 easy, no I never had it on the dyno machine. Give me a call or text (409)256-8522 if I don't answer the phone leave a voicemail and I'll get back to you.

[> Subject: Buncha inbred assholes up n dis bitch

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 17, 09:36:58am
A 9-1 bbc with a decent cam and factory heads will do that for that.

[> [> Subject: 1975 nova $1500 obo

Author:
Buddy (cog
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 17, 10:52:53am
Gotta 75 nova project. flat top 40 over 454 new headers solid motor mounts. 350 turbo built by lovelady.
car has racin seat an 15 gallon fuel cell hooser slicks.
Car is a project "no TITLE"
Engine never been fired,

[> [> [> Subject: Square port 454 heads

Author:
Buddy (cog
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 17, 10:55:09am
need rebuilt $200.00
281 658 4707

[> [> [> [> Subject: engine is 4 bolt passenger block

Author:
Buddy (cog
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 17, 07:31:04pm
also have .30 .125 pop up sbc pistons for $200

[> [> [> Subject: nova

Author:
John Ebarbjohn
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 07:43:42pm
Im Interested Please Call 2815152990 Thanks

[> Subject: 383 SBC

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 04:08:13pm
I might have a 383 SBC SHORT BLOCK for sale. If this current deal goes through.

"010" 4 bolt main block
Ohio Crankshafts rotating assembly
Light weight 3.75 stroke internally balanced crank
6" H-beam rods w/ ARP 2000 bolts
SRP flat tops
Total Seal AP rings w/ Napier second
Clevite H bearings

You can call me @ 832-370-2381 Don

Subject: weight

Author:
tony
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 03:29:52pm
Does anyone know the pulling weight capacity of a 1 ton truck. I'm gonna hotshot and i need a truck. Which truck would u recommend and why?

[> Subject: capacity

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 04:00:15pm
20 to 30k, depends on the truck. nothing can out-pull a modern diesel truck. gas truck has a lower initial cost, cheaper maintenance and pulls less weight. how often you going to pull a max load ??

[> [> Subject: weight

Author:
tony
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 06:26:52pm
I'm definitely getting a diesel. I wanted to know which is best ford, dodge, or chevy?

[> Subject: TOWING WEIGH OF A 1 TON

Author:
DOING IT..
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 06:26:57pm
If your total weight truck and trailer is over 26000 lbs. you will need to have a commercial license

[> [> Subject: weight

Author:
tony
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 07:23:44pm
I have a commercial license and a trailer with a 36000 capacity.

[> [> [> Subject: 1 TON TRUCK

Author:
DOING IT
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 07:37:21pm
I recently looked at the chevy, ford and dodge. Ended up buying the dodge because it seemed like the best value for the money... it pulls really well... the downside is a an average 11 mpg.

[> [> [> [> Subject: friend

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 08:01:53pm
I have a friend who has a 2008 duramax chevy 3500 dual rear wheels with a steel flatbed. He averages 11.5 mpg. He has 290,000 miles and has done almost nothing except regular oil changes and service. just put brakes on it a month ago for the first time. Of course most of this is highway driving. If he holds the speed down to 60mph the mileage goes up but realistically who can do that.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: 1 ton truck

Author:
tony
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 10:36:56pm
I prefer a chevy but the prices are crazy and I can't find a decent used one for under 25k.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: i have a nice 2006 f350 lariat dually that runs very good

Author:
Secret Agent
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 10:04:59am
832 866 2922

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Tony

Author:
ABZ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 03:21:20pm
Tony call this guy. He has a Duramax chevy for sa great price. his name is Alex..832-347-6178

Subject: Atomic Dog's Grudge Inc. Radio Show Tonight

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 02:05:56pm
"The Grudge Hot Seat" Who needs to be on it and why? A no holds barred discussion.
Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion. You can also listen online at http://blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/02/26/atomic-dog-tuesdays

Subject: Joe, we been hacked

Author:
Speedracer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 07:29:37am
Make it go away

[> Subject: DONE!

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 07:32:54am

Subject: Georgia race

Author:
Ron sandlin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 21, 06:26:56pm
Does anybody have any information on the race in Georgia

[> Subject: Live Feed

Author:
HTH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 09:24:13am
Go to Motormaniatv.com for live feed

[> [> Subject: try this

Author:
jG
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 05:29:05pm
http://motormaniatv.com/?page_id=529

Watch live streaming video from dragracelive at livestream.com

[> [> [> Subject: georgia

Author:
frank
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 09:52:52pm
kevin mullins goes 4.11

Subject: Holly efi

Author:
Hubert
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 09:06:44pm
Does anyone know someone that runs the holly terminator EFI in a street car or truck ? If so is it worth the money ?

Subject: dyno tune

Author:
ray
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 26, 09:54:03am
Hey guys im looking for a good engine tune on a dyno. I have a 1973 nova with a small block in it with a some street mods done to it. I need a shop that is good with carbureted engines. Thanks!

[> Subject: dyno

Author:
sammy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 06:31:37pm
looks like there are no good dyno shops in Houston!

[> Subject: SouthEast side

Author:
Lee
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 09:22:31pm
Ray,

Send me an e-mail, and we can talk. The dyno is a bit south of Kemah.

[> Subject: Carburetor engine tuning

Author:
Steve Taylor PRC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 07:58:12pm
You pick the chassis dyno and i will do the tuning. I get $75.00 an hour.You will need an 02 sensor bung welded in your collector.Feel free to call me with any questions. 832 seven eight five 6367

Subject: fuel

Author:
d
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 07:28:21pm
Anybody know where I can get some 112 for 114 racing fuel my shop is off of 59 in hopper road 281 642 3415

[> Subject: Racing Fuel

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 07:45:54pm
Aj's Racing Fuel on Sheldon Road, 281-452-1983

Subject: 9" gear needed

Author:
Tim Ortiz
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 06:55:50pm
In need of a 5.80 to 6.0 series gear to try or buy. I went from a 5.13 to a 5.43 and still need a ton of gear, hence not sure what I need.

Anyone have a 40 spline, 9" chunk set up with a 5.83 gear or better?

Or does anyone have a ring and pinion in a ratio close to this.

Would like to try it for this weekends race if possible.

Call Tim
281-682-3528

Thanks in advance!

Subject: 9" gear needed asap

Author:
Tim Ortiz
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 06:54:32pm
In need of a 5.80 to 6.0 series gear to try or buy. I went from a 4.14 to a 5.43 and still need a ton of gear, hence not sure what I need.

Anyone have a 40 spline, 9" chunk set up with a 5.83 gear or better?

Or does anyone have a ring and pinion in a ratio close to this.

Would like to try it for this weekends race if possible.

Call Tim
281-682-3528

Thanks in advance!

Subject: transportation quote

Author:
chris
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 17, 06:44:28am
I know it's been asked a million times so here comes a million and one. Need to get a quote on picking up a roller in Tamaqua, PA 18252 and delivering to spring, TX 77388. Trying to find out which is cheaper, doing it myself or having a transportation company do it, it's 1555 miles one way. Please send to chris20071@comcast.net
Thanks.

[> Subject: Drive up there then rent a uhaul trailer for the trip back.

Author:
Done it.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 17, 07:52:40am

[> [> Subject: gas checker

Author:
tried it
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 17, 10:11:18am
You better check out how many miles to the gallon your getting
Cause it gonna drop when you
Hook up the car and trainler. You may get 15 mpg on the way but comming
Back its gonna be 9mpg.do the math and get a quote you will save money
And you get a better deal if you have a shop to drop
It at in stead of a resedence.

[> [> [> Subject: Probably cheaper to hire a transport

Author:
Carl Smith aka White90GT
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 01:56:10pm
Like said, if you calculate out the fuel mileage there and back plus renting a trailer or pulling your own and possibly having to replace a tire or two along the way, you will come out better hiring a transport.
Got a buddy that just started up a transport business, located here in Houston area, I believe they run 3 or 4 trucks/trailers at the moment and have all the needed insurance. http://1quicktransport.com 281-917-5225, Mike or Margaret. Tell them I sent ya.

Subject: 40" gooseneck trailer

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 09:32:12pm
40" gooseneck trailer craigslist posting no.4286475181

Subject: Looking for a good 16 volt battery. Mine went bad.

Author:
CLifford 832/622/5012
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 06:54:39am

[> Subject: 16 Volt Battery

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 11:27:01am
Go to AJ's on Sheldon Rd. They do have new 16 volt battery.

Subject: TREEMAN + PHILLIP V. =

Author:
I-10 east
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 08:00:37pm
grudge fucking chemistry!!! 2 of my favorite since 1999. REAL LEGENDS, good luck fellas. I hear they are rollin

[> Subject: I 10 EAST

Author:
JAMES
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 20, 06:17:48pm
PLEASE GIVE MORE INFORMATION.......

[> [> Subject: more info..???

Author:
wouldnt born last night lol
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, February 21, 07:08:42pm
this is grudgeracing...NO details allowed

[> [> [> Subject: treeman/phillip v

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 23, 09:48:24am
Are they racing somewhere if so give us some information,you don't need to ass about it..Oh by the way maybe you was born last night with that spelling of yours...

Subject: Silver Fox

Author:
Porter Dragway Fan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 06:33:09pm
I used to go to Porter with my pop back in 84 until they closed it down. There was an old Silver Maverick called Silver Fox that was raced there. He had a fox tail hangin out the gas cap.

I was wondering if anyone happened to have a pic of that car.

[> Subject: Silver Fox

Author:
Albert
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 10:58:23pm
Lol!!! I was just a kid but i remember those two old dudes giving folks fits! They initially had a gigantic green four door sedan that was as consistent as a alarm clock... then they upgraded to a silver Mustang Mach 1that had the silver foxtail on the dash.

Subject: 69-70 mustang 6 in.fiberglass hood

Author:
gus
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 07:18:17pm
69-70 mustang fiberglass 6 in.cowl hood lift off. need to sell ,also 1970 mustang fastback rear window. need to get out of garage make offer 832-882-2467

Subject: Fiberglass Trunk Lid

Author:
C
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 03:22:44pm
I need a fiberglass deck lid, doors and number for an 80 Malibu I have cash in hand.

Please text

281-330-26Two8

Thanks,
C

Subject: 70 to 78 Camaro spindes

Author:
TRex
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 22, 02:28:14pm
Looking for 1970 thru 1978 disc brake spindles. Also if anybody has or knows where there's a 1978 olds cutlass I need a few trim pieces. 832 597 5368.

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]

ENJOY THE SITE! Make DONATIONS with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

DISCLAIMER Copyright? 1999-2015 by www.HotRodGossip.com All photographs copyright? 1999-2015 by www.HotRodGossip.com HotRodGossip.com does not promote or condone racing any motor vehicle on public highway, street or road. We are simply providing the public with information about events that occur with or without our participation. The fact that we are providing information about street racing, which is an illegal activity, is not to be construed as our condoning of this activity. All parties which participate in these activities do so at their own risk and hold any and all persons associated with HotRodGossip.com harmless of any and all liabilities. By entering this website you are of the full understanding that this website is for information purposes only. You understand that the information provided in this web site may be falsified or altered and therefore no person, car, motor vehicle, motor vehicle owner, or spectator can be held accountable for any visual or written information seen in this website. Because all written and visual information may be falsified or altered, no person, family member, heir, legal representative, officer of the court, peace officer, or any other legal officer, may construe any of this website as real and can not hold anyone participating in this site accountable. The above statement is in accordance with the Internet Privacy Act, code 434.322.42 of 1995.

HOT ROD GOSSIP

The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends

View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.