Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Thu April 24, 2014 18:54:21 ....VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

HOUSTON AREA ACTION !!STREET KINGS
"If you can do IT!.. it ain't Braggin"
HOUSTON AREA RACERS.. ANY THING ON YOUR MIND..
Don't be shy, let the Bullsh*t fly..

Hits- Hot Rod Gossip was created June 21-1999
*** CLICK HERE TO SEND JOE AN EMAIL! ***

'MR GOSSIP

The word "illegal" is an Hypothesis created by a Self Serving Angel to hook a FREE SPIRIT to his plow..joe golden

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT..GET IN THE OTHER LANE !!"

NOS TRANS BRAKE RELAY DIAGRAM

BUILD YOUR OWN TRACTION BARS/CAL TRACKS

CLICK HERE FOR VOLTAGE DROP &OTHER TROUBLESHOOTING PROBS

CHEVY CASTING NUMBERS

SUSPENSIONS AND HOW THEY WORK!

**SWAP MEET DATES**

**X275 RULES**

HOT ROD GOSSIP.. best Damn Hot Rod site on the net!

ENJOY THE SITE! Make DONATIONS with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

Subject: NEED A 20 GALLON

Author:
ERNIE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 07:33:10pm
NEED A 20 GALLON FUEL CELL WITH 90 OHM SENDER & EMPTY/FULL GUAGE (3 INCH DIAMETER)***CELL# (713)437-9096

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Subject: Mr. Mad

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 06:39:21am
So do you want to race or do you want to sit on the computer all day and guess who posted what???

[> Subject: Black Camaro

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 07:52:34am
You have to be talking about yourself,You the one always needing something.Your car is fast with out gas & everybody knows it.You got a heads up race right here don't start crying you need something.

[> [> Subject: Rilo

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 08:52:01am
But it's not fast enough to run nitrous cars head up... Just look at all the nitrous cars in class racing they flying!

[> [> [> Subject: Rilo

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 09:29:51am
So just go ahead and watch me move so I can get my ass tore off the bone so everybody can be satisfied!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Rilo

Author:
Da Whyte Man
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 12:31:35pm
Why you waste ur time with this guy ; been begging 2 yrs for the move .. Until he gets beat head up , he prolly needs to class race & leave grudge'n alone .. No one gonna give shit to a rabbitt in the sack , cause ya know , when ya stick your hand in the sack , might be a rattlesnake in there !!!

[> [> [> Subject: Black Camaro

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 01:22:23pm
This is not Burger King have it your way.Like I said 200 times HEAD UP.I'm sorry I can't see giving a 600 plus ci. anything, what you make on motor is more then me on gas.My car with me in it is 3244lb & I know your shit is not that heavy.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Rilo

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 01:58:59pm
You right it ain't burger king and you not going to get it your way either!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: all motor

Author:
All motor racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 02:13:14pm
What are the stipulations for the race?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Rilo

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 02:44:46pm
You remind me of the car chasing dog too and I wonder when the Black Camaro show up again will you still be (just testing)...

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Black Camaro

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 03:20:12pm
Sir all you got to do is come & see me & open the hood & I see you have no gas my next test pass will be with you beside me.P.S. Don't be trying to buy a race I do'nt race for BIG BIG $$$$.If you really like to race come get you some.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Rilo

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 04:43:24pm
I'm not trying to buy no race... How many cheeseburgers you talking about?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Black Camaro

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 04:55:52pm
Oh about 500.00 Burgers From Burger King with no cheese

[> Subject: I like reading message boards!

Author:
Mr. Mad
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 04:02:23pm
I would let you have it your way, but you also want to run for big money. You want me to just give you the money and skip the rest? You want give an inch.

[> [> Subject: Mr.Mad

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 06:59:38pm
What are you talking about

[> [> [> Subject: Rilo

Author:
Black Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 02:00:37am
He don't know he just want to hear himself talk that's all lol

[> [> [> [> Subject: geezz

Author:
steve
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 08:59:45am
Geez "Black Camaro" if you are going to beg like a fucking dog, at least do it with vocabulary that is understandable.

[> [> [> [> Subject: You know what i'm talking about. Remember our last conversation? (Black Camaro)

Author:
Mr. Mad
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 06:11:05pm

Subject: ANYBODY GOT TEXANS TICKETS FOR SALE? I WANT BUY AS MANY AS I CAN TO USE FOR KINDLING FOR THE LONG COLD WINTER.

Author:
NOLA...
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 03:57:52pm
ANYBODY? I'LL PAY A FAIR PRICE TOO!

[> Subject: Anyone at all

Author:
Texas
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 08:46:47pm
anyone seen a coonass making an ass out of himself on the gossip pages. Typical Donaldsonville river road moron.

[> [> Subject: It's not how hard you fall it's how you get back up that counts!

Author:
Luv Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 09:57:12pm
I think the HOT air that keeps coming out your mouth will keep you nice & toasty!

[> [> [> Subject: WELL WE ALL KNOW THAT THE TEXANS FELL FROM THE PENTHOUSE AND HIT THE FLOOR IN THE OUTHOUSE, AND NOW THEIR JUST BLUE AND RED TURDS CIRCLIN THE CRAPPER. AINT NO RECOVERY FROM THE BIG FLUSH!

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 06:48:42am
SHOW YOU JUST HOW STUPID RUNS DEEP IN THE TEXANS, THAT DOOFUS OF A COACH IS GOING TO PUT GOMER PYLE'S BROTHER BACK IN THE DRIVERS SEAT TO SCORE ANOTHER LOSS, INSTEAD OF USING THE YOUNGSTER TO RALLEY THE TROOPS AND REGAIN THEIR CONFIDENCE. BUT IN 2 WEEKS THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT YOUR LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL TEAM, MAYBE. BUT ANYWAY, MY OFFER IS STILL GOOD!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Wont you find something else to do.

Author:
Eric(KILLER)Miller.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 07:16:20am
Listen up mother fucker I've been letting you make it.If the Texans dont win another fucking game we all are ride or die with them forever.Your silly ass opinion only shows how ignorant you are.So fuck off.And oh yeah,when I get my packet in the mail in February we'll cash them out again for our season tickets.So once again fuck off,we'll support OUR team,owner,and coaches.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: AAAAAWWWWW SHIT I SEE YOUR A CLASS "A" DOOFUS TOO! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 09:37:37am

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: THE ONLY HOPE AND PRIDE HOUSTON EVER HAD DIED LAST WEEK WITH "MR. BUM PHILLIPS", MAY GOD REST HIS SOUL. THAT WAS A REAL COACH, JUST THAT THE OWNER WAS THE DOOFUS IN THAT CASE.

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 09:46:45am
MAYBE HIS SON WILL TAKE CONTROL AND BRING YALL UP TO PAR!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: NOLA likes lil boys

Author:
Texan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 10:24:13am
Everybody on here thinks you are a pedophile. How's that for being childish like you. Take yo hurricane evac ass back to the swamps ya dumb fawk.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: FOOSBALL??

Author:
(.)(.)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 04:35:07pm
No wonder people think this site has gone to shit! Why you wanna talk about foosball? For everyone not in NOLA that is football!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: THATS NOT TRUE, I DON'T FIND THE TEXANS A LEAST BIT OF AN INTEREST!

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 04:13:49pm

Subject: Atomic Dog's Grudge Inc. Radio Show Tonight

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 01:51:26pm
Which state is truly a grudge racing state? Is Texas at the top of the list? If so, why...if not... why not? What city in Texas is on top for grudge racing/racers? Which area has the hottest and the most feared grudge racers?
Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion. You can also listen online at http://blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2013/10/30/atomic-dog-tuesdays

Subject: how about some Denton results

Author:
John Harrison
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 09:03:34am

Subject: people talking shit about vic and nrc

Author:
bullrider
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 04:50:34pm
yall guys on this site talking shit yall no vic I bet yall will not go to his face and talk shit yall scared.he will put his foot in yall ass.nrc just keep doing what yall doing them haters are out there n they will be there brother

[> Subject: shit starter

Author:
in tha know
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 06:36:09am
you guys getting on here getting pissed off at each other because of one person. CHARLES OSBOURNE CHUCKY THA SHIT STARTER. THA NUMBER 1 NRC HATER!!

[> [> Subject: Question????????

Author:
NORTHSIDE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 07:28:34am
Well, does cHUCKY have anything to race? If so, is he willing to run NRC, or any car out of their camp!!!!! No need in bashing NRC for what Vic did or did'nt do. IMO.... they got what they deserved. IMHO..... TEACH YOUR KIDS TO KEEP THEIR HANDS TO THEMSELVES....AND DONT PLAY WITH GROWN UPS, BECAUSE A GROWN UP AND A CHILD ARE'NT PEERS!!!!!!!!! JMHO!!!

[> [> Subject: CHARLES OSBOURNE CHUCKY THA SHIT STARTER. THA NUMBER 1 NRC HATER!!

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 04:15:19pm
SO WHY IS CHUCKY THE #1 NRC HATER ???

Subject: FOR SALE DRY SUMP

Author:
MARK
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 03:53:23pm
4STAGE DRY SUMP SYSTEM WITH BRAIDED LINES AND OIL PAN FOR SMALL BLOCK ASKING 500 OR BEST OFFER CALL ME AT 8324434521 ASK FOR MARK

Subject: For sale

Author:
John Harrison
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 27, 10:29:13pm
I have a 2006 F350 Super Duty Ford crew cab, single wheel pick up for sale. 163,000 miles, body is good, some inside bed damage. Runs great, good tires, good brakes. Good tow truck... 713 690 4233 call for more details. Price negotiable.

Subject: Iron man Hubbard wins radial vs world

Author:
Go Patriots
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 27, 09:50:38pm

Subject: BBC Dry Sump

Author:
Rongway
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 27, 06:41:00pm
I have a BBC 3 stage Dry Sump setup for Sale, Pump, Moroso Pan, Oil Tank, Catch can,Breather and Lines fits Dart and /Merlin block or you have to drill Pan rail....$400.00 Ron 832-364-0141

Subject: NSD JUST BEAT THE FASTEST ET X275 RECORD, Shane Fisher went 4.525 last night

Author:
Thats a new x275 record!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 26, 12:01:46pm

[> Subject: THAT SHOWS HOW WELL NSD TAKES CARE OF THE RACERS AND PRIDE ON THEIR WORK...

Author:
eddiea
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 26, 11:00:48pm

Subject: Not racing but could affect it

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 10:48:27am
The U.S. Constitution leaves too many areas open to interpretation; a New Constituion of 2,300 pages (+ 200 redacted secret pages) is the solution.
The Obama Administration has proposed replacing the current U.S. Constitution (4,543 words, including the signatures with a 2,300-page “new Constitution” that in the words of an administration spokesperson, “clears up the gray areas in the current Constitution.”

The proposal was launched after the success of two recent 1,000+ page pieces of legislation, the Affordable Care Act and the Dodd-Frank financial reform act.
An additional 200+ pages of the “new Constitution” are redacted due to the sensitive nature of the National Security-related amendments.
Lobbyists from key industries were invited to contribute amendments to the new Constitution;” constitutional legal experts were also invited to submit improvements to the current law of the land.
Some critics who have reviewed the 2,300 pages of the proposed “new Constitution” have stated that the document is impenetrable even to those with law degrees. Average citizens “will be unable to understand the laws that govern their lives.”
Other observers note that the complexity and length of legislation such as the Affordable Care Act and the Dodd-Frank financial reform act are already beyond the comprehension of all but a handful of experts.
An administration spokesperson defended the proposed re-write on the grounds that “the new Constitution will provide the clarity that people want in their Constitution.”

If true, I would say that I saw this coming four years ago being that Barack Terrorista Hussein Obama has made no secret of his disdain for the US Constitution. However, considering the direction that this country has taken under the reign of this thug, such an announcement would unleash chaos across the fifty states that I doubt Obama is prepared to deal with.

[> Subject: Here is the game plan mark my word

Author:
Just Watch
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 11:14:41am
Civil chaos will occur then Obama declares martial law and FEMA will be under control. This is well documented and is his game plan. Police have been training in civil unrest for sometime how.

Just look at crime today, think how bad it is going to be before Christmas.

Here in the not to long future, police will not be able to respond to your calls, you will be on your own.

[> [> Subject: They U.S. has turned from day to night faster then any other president elected then with Obama as chief and commander

Author:
Grim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 11:49:42am

[> [> [> Subject: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU BUNCHA BITCHES WHINE LOUDER THAN MY OLE 671!

Author:
RETIRED TWICE!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 02:37:08pm
IF ONLY A FEW EXPERTS CAN DECIPHER THIS "NEW CONSTITUTION", I GUESS WE ALL CAN ASSUME THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THEM "SMART" GUYS AND HAVE BLESSED US ALL WITH YOUR GURU INTERPRETATION? YEAH, RIGHT! YOUR JUST ANOTHER JACK WAD TRYIN TO GET A RISE OUT OF THE SIMPLER MINDS THAT ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BOARD YOUR TRAIN. YOU REALLY THINK THE PRESIDENT HAS AN AGGENDA TO SINK THE US, OR IS IT THOSE PARTIES THAT HE HAS TO DEAL WITH IN ORDER TO GET THINGS RATIFIED TO PULL THE COUNTRY OUT OF THIS SLUMP. WHAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED BY SHUTTING DOWN THE GOV.? I WILL BET IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS THE TRUTH WILL TOLD ABOUT JUST HOW MUCH THIS VOLUNTARY SHUT DOWN COST THE GOV/TAX PAYERS. STUPIDITY WILL SINK A SHIP EVERYTIME! WHAT REALLY NEEDS TO HAPPEN IS THESE OLD CROWS IN CONGRESS NEED TERM LIMITS SO THAT THIS COUNTRY DOES NOT GET INTO A SINGLE TRAIN OF THOUGHT, IN A WORLD THAT IS EVER CHANGING. BUT ALL IN ALL LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY, BECAUSE THE TOILET WAS FLUSHED WAY BEFORE 2008!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Video on Martial Law, and you pinheads voted this guy into office?

Author:
Just Sayin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 03:35:39pm
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/ex-navy-seal-drops-bombshell-on-fox-says-government-is-creating-conditions-to-impose-martial-law-video-report?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: HERE WE GO....

Author:
PROFESSOR
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 07:33:36pm
IF HES "SO BAD" WHY HASEN'T HE BEEN IMPEACHED THEN. I AGREE WITH THE GUY ABOVE, YALL GET ON HERE PREACHING THIS "KNOW IT ALL" BULLSHIT AND EXPECT PEOPLE WHO CANT THINK FOR THEMSELVES TO FOLLOW AND LISTEN. PEOPLE EDUCATE YOURSELVES, FIND OUT INFO. FROM MORE THAN JUST THE NEWS STATIONS. SHIT IM LIKE THE OTHER GUY, GIVE THESE GUYS TERM LIMITS SO THEY DONT BECOME OLD DINOSAURS IN THERE. FACE IT!! THE U.S. IS CHANGING AND QUITE FRANKLY MOST OF YALL (ESPECIALLY ELDERS) OR SET IN YOUR WAYS AND THATS THE PROBLEM WITH ALOT OF THESE ISSUES!! ASK YALLS DAUGHTERS AND SONS WHAT THEY THINK! DONT TRY AND BRAINWASH THEM WITH "YOUR" AGENDA. SHIT LOOK AT ONE OF GEORGE BUSH DAUGHTERS, SHES OPPOSITE OF HIS ASS!!!! CASE-CLOSED

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Professor

Author:
Rick
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 05:13:33am
If it's so fucking good How come so many people getting layed off or only working 30hrs now.You Obama votes day is coming to get off your ass & get a Job & work for a living.Yes the US is Changing & not for the good.Nothing is free somebody has to pay for it & that somebody is the working people.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Just sayin

Author:
Pete
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 08:05:24am
This sounds in line with the stories of Obama vetting generals and senior military staff who would be willing to fire on US citizens. Those who would refuse are being quietly ushered to the door.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: The problem IS that most people cant think for themselves

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 08:06:32am
Martial law is planned and the exec orders are in place to make Nazi Germany look like a boyscout jamboree! You really think all those exec orders were just for fun? Forced labor camps and worse are in America's future if we don't move soon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Joe

Author:
Winston
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 08:08:02am
You are correct and Obamacare is a genocide tool

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Martial Law

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 08:09:55am
This is not a bombshell. Of course Obama wants Martial Law! He wants to take over this country completely so he can be Dictator! He has been planning this all along!! Wake up America!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Sharon

Author:
Tray
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 08:10:52am
Wonder if Obama got rid of the two officers that are over our nuclear arsenal because they would not be willing to use them on Americans!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Unite

Author:
J Conner
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 08:12:27am
They want to "reduce" the population of this earth to 500 million people so they have to start somewhere, they have already murdered 2 billion unborn children the last 50 years so now they want you guys to have a civil war to create the chaos necessary to eliminate most of us. Google Georgia Guidestones to see their agenda.

Don't fight eachother, instead unite and fight your government!

[> [> [> [> Subject: The guy that retired twice

Author:
JUST READING (on th USA)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 07:35:21pm
Hey man keep talking i'am so glad to see some one who is not taking sides just looking at the facts GOD BLESS YOU MAN.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: So much denial here on what the big picture is really about

Author:
Rome..O
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 09:16:33pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I myself don't like feeling subservient to our government and that's what is happening with our country. What happened to "Land of the Free" instead of being told "do this or ELSE" with just everyday living?

Author:
JS
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 11:52:55pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS Meant SJ

Author:
lol
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 12:00:52am

[> Subject: THANK YO BARRY SOTOERO

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 08:28:30am
US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

This will have little effect on the Democrats here because they don't work

[> [> Subject: Yep $17T in debt / $150M taxpayers roughly.

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 08:30:31am
And at a $1.3T deficit, they're piling on about $11K more per taxpayer per year. Fucking beautiful ain't it?

[> [> [> Subject: Marshall law is already spoken about on the floor

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 10:41:40am
Marshall law already being discussed http://www.infowars.com/dem-congresswoman-suggests-martial-law-to-end-government-shutdown/

[> [> [> [> Subject: all u fawkers

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 10:47:14am
Look I am a conservative, but when will all of you on both sides realize this is a plan being executed. There is no sense in arguing. The plan is a one world Gov't. In order for that to happen, America has to fall. Both sides are in on the gig. Getting the people to fight is exactly what they want. The smart thing to do is to vote them all out, but they will not allow that. It is too far gone. Martial law will be implemented and the people will suffer. The new world order is at hand. So go out and take care of one another. The card will fall as they may. Obama is only the puppet on the end of the string. The whole shutdown and ensuing chaos has been planned months, if not years ago. Wake up, stand up or shut the fuck up!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Politicians

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 10:51:10am
Not one will tell you the truth. All governments spend more than they make. Through out history they devalue the currency through inflation to pay their debts with money that no longer has any value. The truth is America is broke. For years and years they have spent more than they made and will continue to do so right to the bitter end. Nixon took us off the gold standard and was the equivalent of handing the politicians a credit card with no limits. But they will keep giving away money and spending it like no tomorrow. Like handing your wife an unlimited credit card while your home is being foreclosed on and they are repossessing your truck yet both of you keep spending as before.

[> [> [> Subject: The Government of no responsibility

Author:
Midlifecrx
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 11:37:10am
I just love how the Government, and I mean all of them (Rep, Dem, and Tea Party)feel that the bank account has an endless balance. If the account runs dry, just borrow more and borrow more to pay the interest on the old borrowed money.

Hell, I make $100k a year, get about 50-60 of it after taxes and health insurance. I have to live with in my means and that includes giving to charities and helping others. Just do it with in reasonable limits. If my bank balance gets, low what the hell do we do. STOP SPENDING!!!!!!!

I call for everyone to Shitcan this party system of Crooks and Thieves, install term limits of 2 terms Maximum and get the government back to what the Consitution called for.

[> [> [> [> Subject:

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 08:33:21am

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: You actually believe that John

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 10:58:08am
The half breed lies everytime he opens his dick suckers

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You actually believe that Joe

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 10:58:54am
He lies everytime he opens his dicksucker

[> [> [> [> Subject: Jobs

Author:
CTRC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 08:37:45am
I can't believe thinking that the president is making people loose jobs. Thats BS. Our technology is making everyone loose their jobs. If you don't upgrade yourself on the job it will put you out the door. Companies are not going to sit still and wait on you. Its about making a profit.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: wow----------> the Kanuck ALMOST got it done

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 11:48:09am
That reminds me of the time back in High School, I ALMOST got me some prom queen pussy. Me and the KANUCK got something in common, he is a looser to, lol!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Still waiting for your response.

Author:
The Other Side
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 12:35:40pm
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: "Immigration battle threatens to dwarf debt-limit fight as many Republicans fear power of 17 MILLION newly legalized loyal Democrats"

Author:
The Other Side
[ Edit | View ] Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 07:11:58am
Ok Joe I'll bite on this one. Do you really think that this is the best thing for you and this country. Our government is going to allow 17 million uneducated people into this country to establish the votes for Democrats. You need to ask yourself how much assistance can this government give to the American citizens after the money is spent to support this push for votes. Schools, Food stamps, hospitals, emergency rooms,crime, housing, all effected so the Democrats can remain in office. We are only 17 trillion dollars in dept now, HOW MUCH do you think this nation can stand.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Not me but someone else posted this somewhere else

Author:
oh boy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 01:57:03pm
Due to the wonderful "affordable healthcare act" brought on by the great "Messiah"my out of pocket cost of my company provided health insurance just tripled as of the beginning of next year. Yet again nothing like being punished for working hard, going to school, making sacrifices and pushing urself to have a great career.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Lost my work insurance due to the ACA obamacare

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 10:01:27pm
Got on the website,My premiums are going to be 780 per month with a 12,500 deductible that is paid before ANY benifits are paid Thats over 21000 investment before you start seeing any benifits,what tha fuck is affordable about that????????

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: IT IS INTERESTING.... THE ONLY PEOPLE THAST CAN GET THE OBAMA WEB SITE TO WORK ALL SEEM TO HATE OBAMA CARE

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 05:08:48am
EVEN IN THE NEWS IT IS POINTED OUT THE AHC WEB PAGE IS STILL NOT WORKING

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: BREAKING NEWS!

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 10:04:08am
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! On the Onion.com-- Joe Golden woke up and his Chevrolet wouldn't start. Says he is tired of that crap and put all his chevys up for sale on craigs list! Going to shop this afternoon for a Ford! He is switching allegiances to the blue oval. Made him sick to his stomach when he realized all these years he really could have been driving a Ford instead. Someone saw him shopping at the hardware store for blue paint to repaint his front door Ford blue. Rumor has it he is also considering inviting GW Bush to Pegs famous Thanksgiving dinner at his home. (Why not folks, just as believable as the Onion.com article bout bama Joe posted above)

[> Subject: Thought this was a drag race forum

Author:
CZ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 26, 10:06:36pm
You know what they say, opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink. Let's get back to racing.

Subject: NEED A F/GLASS DOOR

Author:
ALLAN
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 26, 05:34:46pm
NEED A FIBERGLASS DOOR [PASS. SIDE] FOR A 1972 CHEVY NOVA & ALUMINUM HEADS (195 TO 220CC) FOR SBC 355****CELL (713) 437-9096

Subject: floor mount mopar style master cylinder

Author:
black magic
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 26, 12:09:39pm
help trying to find a master cylinder and brake paddle assembly for a 1987 Camaro f body... looking for a fairly good deal. text or call 2819747163

Subject: Big kerry and Rambo camaro

Author:
Grudge racing fan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 26, 06:10:06am
Say Joe or anybody that knows where is big Kerry and rambo with the camaro is they down or did they just give up the grudge ganey

[> Subject: Hiding

Author:
HTH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 26, 08:11:11am
They are hiding it out since Jermaine car running

[> [> Subject: IT WAS AT HARRISONS COUPLE WEEKS BACK

Author:
ABG
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 26, 09:48:21am
NEW POWERPLANT SHE READY

Subject: BIRDMAN vs TREEMAN... TEST PASSES---> THEN THE RACE

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 12:38:04pm
BIRDMAN FOR THE WIN...... VERY NICE VIDEO GUYS, THANKS!!

(madhouse maybe these guys would give you some lessons for making videos)

[> Subject: Maybe Finney needs some...............

Author:
dubble clutch
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 03:41:44pm
Staging lessons? LOL Good Win!

[> [> Subject: staging

Author:
Dustin Birdcrew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 04:00:38pm
The bump box didnt work so he had to stage the car with the trans brake. He did a pretty damn good job if you ask me.

[> [> [> Subject: THAT STAGING WAS THGE FIRST TIME I EVER SEEN A CAR BUMP INTO THE BEAMS A SPINNING THE SLCKS AT THE SAME TIME TO STAGE!! WHY IN THE HELL THE CAR DIDN'T SPIN AT THE LAUNCH IS BEYOND ME. NOT ONLY DID FINNEY STICK THE CAR- HE CARRIED THE FRONT END ABOUT 300'.!

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 04:21:02pm

[> [> [> [> Subject: HERE IS THE RACE TRIMMED BACK AND IN SLOW MOTION

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 05:33:08pm
THANKS CL REESE!
TREEMAN DID BLIP THE THROTTLE ABOUT 200' OUT. WATCH THE HEADER FLAMES!!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: seems like it's rocking back and forth when the box bump is working on your car anyways. talked about this before here on HRG with finney. leading to believe that there is alot of backlash in the R&P, maybe as much a 10-15 thousands. and axle spline to spool not very tight. As i mentioned before run a line lock on the rear brakes in conjuction with the transbrake.

Author:
Magnusson
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 06:05:31pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Bump box

Author:
Finney
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 06:22:45pm
I appreciate the input on the bump box. We were trying a new box that blips the solenoid allowing the car to roll into the beams instead of "bumping" in. It worked great but when trans temp. gets too high it stops working. Needs more R & D to be consistant. So its back to the old bump box and rear brake line lock set up we used before.

[> Subject: Roy & The Twins

Author:
CJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 06:00:40pm
Will Roy give Birdman the back tires??? And if so will birdman pull another upset....

[> [> Subject: What the fuck is "gurdge" put your motherfuckin lonestar card down and learn to fuckin spell. I see the cunt is still screaming like the fuckin call of the wild. Someone tape that fuckin mouth shut, and all you fuckers that will hate on me 3 words "FUCK YOU"

Author:
BOBBY THE MUTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 06:58:15pm

[> [> [> Subject: Bobby the mutherfuckin pompom

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 07:36:31pm
Sorry to tell you that is only two words.

[> [> [> [> Subject: bump box / tranbrake.. yea the rear brake line lock seems to be the way to take the slop out during staging.. got to be hell leaving with the rock.. Mentally.. but you seem to have it under control no matter what.. kudos brother

Author:
Mag
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 10:03:22pm

[> [> Subject: The shit

Author:
The shit
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 02:42:43am
You go get a car in give bird man the move asshole

[> [> [> Subject: Load mouth

Author:
Johnny
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 26, 08:39:04am
Does that Biatch ever take a breath???

Subject: chassis cert

Author:
LLMS
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 06:10:03pm
heard the cost of chassis cert has gone up? what the cost for 6.0 cert?

[> Subject: Chassis Cert

Author:
Mr. R
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 11:38:22pm
It use to be about $$120-130. Last time I believe is was about $180.

Subject: Question for the Day

Author:
inquiring minds
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 03:53:34pm
Anybody that have or use to have a race car... Would anyone out there jump a nitrous, turbo,or supercharger motor with a natural aspirated motor heads up and the motors are the same cubic in or close to the same?

[> Subject: Cubic inches

Author:
js
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 09:46:37pm
Only if the naturally aspirated guy is lying. All the other combos will beat him if both cars are otherwise equal, weight , gear, tire size , etc.....and the track surface is good.

[> [> Subject: uhmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
observer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 09:39:55pm
If that is so, why are nhra pro stock cars with 500 cubic inch engines running the quarter mile in the 6.40's with their eight mile times around 4.17 seconds. Why are 800 and 900 inch mountain motors in even lighter cars with 3 or 4 kits of nitrous only .3 faster at the most, with the average car being much slower? there are too many real life factors to state which engine combination will be faster. How the chassis is tuned, how the engine is tuned, and the driver's ability to get the best et out of a car plays a major role in a car's et.

[> [> [> Subject: uuuhhhhhmmmmm

Author:
js
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 11:59:10am
And a top fuel car has 8000 hp and how fast does it do the eighth? If you want to get into the math of acceleration, let me know. Nobody takes on a faster car unless the race is a set up to fool another.

[> Subject: Of course I will

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 07:55:52am
Of course I would---On west beach on the sand any day.

[> Subject: BLACK CAMARO?

Author:
Mr. Mad
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 11:45:22am
Sounds like him.

[> [> Subject: Pro stock cars weigh #2350 shifting a 10000 + and leaving at 10000+ with a stick is why they run those times

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 06:14:29pm

[> [> Subject: This is for Mr. Mad

Author:
could be
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 10:48:30pm
If it is the Black Camaro what you wanna do Mr. Mad???

[> [> [> Subject: This is for Mr. Mad

Author:
???
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 10:56:42pm
You know what Mr. Mad you remind of a dog that chase cars... Sooner or later you are going to get these slicks across your big ass!!!

P.S. This time it is the Black Camaro!

Subject: DENTON IS PACKED, LOTS OF HTOWN CARS HERE

Author:
I stopped counting at 50 cars, pit is almost full. gonna be racing into the AM hours tonight to
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 02:23:00pm

Subject: a new class

Author:
racer x
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 10:56:53pm
how does x484 sound

[> Subject: Little more detail please

Author:
???
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 10:50:49am
lets hear it

[> Subject: NEW SHOOTOUT CLASS

Author:
RACER X
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 11:13:54pm
BORE NO BIGGER THAN 4.84,ANY SUSPENSION ON 29.5 OR DRAG RADIALS

[> [> Subject: bore or bore spacing?

Author:
????
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 09:48:37am

Subject: FOR SALE: 81 Camaro

Author:
Peanut
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 03:04:06pm
For Sale: 1981 Camaro (with title), set up for a big block, T-400 trans, shifter, fuel system, ignition, 10 bolt with good axles, spool, TA cover, Cal Tracs, 29.5 x 10.5 MT slicks, cage, centerline warriors, nice car…….$5,500 rolling……..Call Peanut 979-557 7206

[> Subject: HERE YA GO!

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 05:16:13am

[> [> Subject: No way Peanut

Author:
JPL
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 12:15:33pm
I want the Nova !

[> Subject: 81 camaro

Author:
Trahan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 07:47:12am
Peanut did you sell your car , if not I'm interested.
call me 713-409-3248 Trahan

Subject: NEED A FIBERGLASS TRUNK LID

Author:
ERNIE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 25, 12:31:17am
NEED A FIBERGLASS TRUNKLID FOR A 1972 CHEVY NOVA***ALSO 195CC TO 220CC CYLINDER HEADS FOR A 355 SBC CELL#713-437-9096

Subject: fuel pump

Author:
Gianncarlo Coriabustos
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 11:37:02pm
I'm looking for a magna fuel 750 pro series please call me at 832 526 9221 thanks.

Subject: Need a phone number for Kenny Hubbard

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 09:15:54am
Need Kenny's number if someone has it, have some questions about having a tranny built. Thanks

[> Subject: Kenny is up in Denton this weekend

Author:
No Nos S-10
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 02:06:44pm
1-936-672-4028

[> [> Subject: Ok thanks

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 08:57:45pm
I didn't even think about the Denton race this weekend, I'll get with him when he gets back. Thanks!

Subject: John Harrison

Author:
Brett W
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 08:36:22pm
Could you give me a call whenever you have time. I work odd hours, so its hard for me to catch you. 832-622-5977

Subject: chevy small block

Author:
tony white s10
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 09:43:27am
looking for a little 'M' block or Motown chevy block can reach me (979)417-5306 ask for tony thanks

[> Subject: gatcha

Author:
roy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 12:07:33pm
Post ur number

[> [> Subject: tony white s10

Author:
chevy small block
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 24, 12:49:07pm
what is your number mine is (979)417-5306

Subject: TREX SENT THIS IN.... BIRDMAN OVER TREEMAN IN A PEDALFEST!

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 10:49:00pm

[> Subject: Wasn't a peddle fest. Birdman was straight down Broadway. Treeman drift to left and had the pop the throttle to correct and it was over from there

Author:
Fact jack
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 11:52:42pm

[> [> Subject: HERE IS THE VIDEO..... TREEMAN LEFT LANE, BIRDMAN RIGHT LANE

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 09:23:22am
THE BIRD DEEP STAGED BY ACCIDENT SO JAMIE HAD TO WAIT JUST A FLASH AT THE START TO KEEP FROM RED LIGHTING. TREEMAN WAS FRESH FROM ADRL HRP RACE. GET THIS TREE HAD SOME OF THE GUYS FROM THE ALINIBA CREW FROM HRP DOING THE TUNING ON HIS CAR LAST NITE.

DAMN GARY WAS FUCKED BY PROS------> UNTIL BIRDMAN'S WIN LIGHT CAME ON, LOL. ANOTHER WIN BY THE "RAGTAG" BIRDMAN CREW!!! GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

[> [> [> Subject: Treeman

Author:
Bird Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 10:54:37pm
Good race Treeman. Thanks for racing us. We're looking forward to doing it again on the 10th.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Damn

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 08:08:36am
Nice pass TREEMAN,love that car,absolutely goergous car

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: The fucker goes to prison gets out and still has all his shit!!!!! Motherfucker I am the one paying for his ass when his is locked up stamping license plates.

Author:
He needs to sell the fucking car to pay the general public back
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 06:42:51pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: get a life..

Author:
BJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 07:35:30pm
Hater...Hater OMG LEAVE SHIT IN THE PASTv

Subject: LS SWAP WIRING HARNESS STAND-A-LONG

Author:
MEL
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 11:42:26am
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT CAN CONVERT MY FACTORY LS 6.0 HARNESS OVER TO STANDALONG SETUP.STILL HAVE PCM WHICH GO NEED FLASHING/REPROGRAMMING. WHAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS COSTS? MOTOR CAME OUT OF A 03 GMC YUKON XL 1500 AWD DENALI.THANKS IN ADVANCE.

[> Subject: There is a guy on Craigslist that does it

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 03:22:20pm

[> Subject: WIRING

Author:
TW
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 04:14:30pm
www.currentperformance.com

[> Subject: 150tunes.com

Author:
steelchariot
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 05:36:06pm
150tunes.com

Subject: ALL YOU FUCKERS ON HERE TALKING SHIT ABOUT VIC, WHERE'S THE KIDS FATHER/GRANDFATHER IN ALL THIS? WHY DIDN'T ONE OF THOSE GUYS STEP UP AND RECTIFY THE SITUATION? KIDS AND GROWN UPS DON'T PLAY ON THE SAME FIELD, AND CHILDREN NEED TO KNOW THAT. IS THERE SOME TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN VIC AND THIS KID OR THE GRANDFATHER THAT WOULD MISLEAD THE CHILD TO THINK THAT HE CAN PLAY WITH VIC. WHEN I WAS GROWING UP I COULD PLAY WITH MY MOTHER AND FATHER, BUT I WOULD BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT TOYING WITH MY AUNTS AND UNCLES THE SAME WAY, MUCH LESS A STRANGER. SO DON'T BLAME VIC OR CHASTISING THE KID, BLAME THE PARENTS!

Author:
RETIRED TWICE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 01:11:24pm

[> Subject: Retard sorry retired

Author:
mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 02:41:29pm
THE KEY WORD KID DUMBASS

[> [> Subject: KEY POINT ASSWIPE: TEACH YOUR KIDS REPECT AND TO KNOW THEIR PLACE.

Author:
RETIRED TWICE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 05:02:59pm
AGAIN I ASK, WHERE WAS HIS FATHER OR GRANDFATHER AT THE TIME AND WHY DIDN'T THEY RECTIFY THE SITUATION?

Subject: Nrc racing

Author:
Danny
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 01:58:00pm
Wow just heard about jeff's wonderful crew help Vic cussing out Whiteys grandson at the adrl ,what a real winner jeff has for help . MAYBE WITH A PIECE OF SHIT like that you will never quailify .Carma is a bitch. AS FAR AS VIC GOES YOU ARE A SORRY MOTHER FUCKER . JEFF YOU SHOULD BETTER HELP THAN VIC . THATS WHY YOUR SO WELL LIKE JEFF ,WITH TRASH LIKE THAT

[> Subject: CAN YOU TELL US THE WHOLE STORY?

Author:
ET
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 03:00:56pm

[> [> Subject: who the fuck is whitey or his grandson?

Author:
public defender
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 03:13:30pm

[> [> Subject: PIECE OF SHIT VIC

Author:
JERRY
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 03:46:30pm
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A WHOLE STORY A ADULT CUSSING A CHILD FOR TOUCHING VIC . FUCK VIC HIS A PIECE OF SHIT.ENOUGH SAID.

[> Subject: Jeff seems to have been a nice guy to me

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 03:20:51pm
But Vic is a dick, I was looking at Jeff's 3rd gen Camaro at COTT years ago and that dude was talking shit to me for just looking at the car.

[> [> Subject: HERE WE GO AGAIN, I HEAR THEM 671's COMING FROM HERE!

Author:
RETIRED TWICE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 03:45:44pm

[> [> Subject: seen tha hole thing

Author:
fan (TELL THA TRUTH)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 04:00:02pm
VIC WAS ON FENCE WATCHING IM NEXT TO SOME GUYS HE WAS HANGING WITH SOME KID WALKS UP BEHIND HIM EITHER HITS GRABS OR DID SOMETHING TO HIM AND WALKS OFF VIC TURNS AROUND AND SAID WHATS UP THE KID LAUGHED AND DIDNT SAY NOTHING VIC ASKED WHO KID WAS IT SOME GUY SAID MINE AND HELD HIS HAND UP VIC SAID WHATS UP THE GUY LAUGHED THEN VIC WENT OFF AND HE WAS NOT LOOKING AT THAT KID. DONT GET ON HERE AND LIE AND TRY TO MAKE THAT MAN LOOK BAD HE MIGHT BE AN ASSHOLE OR DICK OR WHATEVER . BUT THATS WHAT HAPPEN . TELL THA TRUTH.

[> [> [> Subject: Fan

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 06:42:24pm
You sure your telling the truth???? I was standing there and heard Vic say whose goddam kids is this ,then tell the boy i don't play with no goddam kids .Ya'll laugh i ain't fuckin playing ,so tell the truth make sure you TELL THE TRUTH..

[> [> [> [> Subject: I BET MY LIFE VIC AIN'T TURNED AROUND AND STARTED CUSSING SOME KID! VIC IS A FAIR GUY AND I'M ON HIS SIDE WITHOUT EVEN HEARING THE STORY

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 08:55:00pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Bad Bet

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 09:19:17pm
Joe you would loose.There was plenty of people that saw different.Theres been several other incedents thewy arent even being mention here.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: if vic did cuss the little bastard or the daddy, it's his damn choice to do so if the fuckin daddy just stands around lettin the fucker run wild pesterin people. i can take my kids to the track, church, plays, movies, resteraunts, or where ever i want, and you can best believe they know how to conduct themselves. if you don't want your brat ass kids chastised, teach them respect for others (especially grown folks in general, i.e. elders), or leave em at the house!

Author:
RETIRED TWICE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 05:30:21am
AND AS FOR YOU LIVER LIP MOTHER FUCKERS GETTIN ON HERE BAD MOUTHIN VIC, IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU WITNESSED WHY DID Y'ALL GET WITH VIC AT THAT POINT TO VOICE YOUR VIEWS AND OPINIONS ABOUT HIM? CAUSE YOUR ALL A BUNCHA COWARDS HIDIN IN CYBER SPACE, OR JUST PROVE ME WRONG AND GIVE HIM A CALL OR VISIT HIM AT NRC. BUNCHA BITCHES!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: RETIRED TWICE

Author:
YO DADDY
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 07:46:13am
YOU MUST BE SUCKING VIC'S DICK !!!!! nobody's kid was bothering vic .your post sounds about as ignorant as you . really a 10 year old child deserve to be cussed for tapping on vic ,yall as some ignorant ass people, someone should do jeff's kid's that way .i bet jeff's wife comes unglued . Its called respect something most of you sorry motherfuckers dont have.Thats why your sitting on a fence and dont have shit .So for you retired twice take your welfare ass back to the fence and shut your fucking piehole BITCH !!!!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I know I know

Author:
yo daddies daddy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 08:02:00am
Better learn spelling and grammer before you start calling someone ignorant, you illiterate fuck.
And yes,Vic can be a dick!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF THOSE BRATTY ASS KIDS I SPEAK OF. YOU WILL LEARN!

Author:
RETIRED TWICE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 12:57:31pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: 2 different me's

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 08:33:09am
I dont know Vic but I know me. If I am doing something or concentrating or focusing on something and someone surprises me, hits me or otherwise disturbs me sometimes I turn and cuss first and then assess the situation. Its just a response to some stimulus folks. Doesnt make him the devil. Sneak up behind someone and sometimes you get cussed, sometimes you get hit and sometimes you get shot.

Subject: 1977 Vette with 406 small block for sale

Author:
Gerald
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 12:42:04pm
I have a 1977 corvette with a small block 406 engine and turbo 400 reverse pattern transmission. The car is pretty clean but could use some TLC. It has an electric fuel pump,electric fans,monster tach , MSD ,holly 850 double pumper carb and a lot more. Its a Hot Rod. It is a street car but I wouldnt say a daily driver. I need to sell. Make offer. call email or text
936-433-1401

Joe, I will ring the bell when it sells:) Could you post a pic for me?

[> Subject: $8900.00

Author:
Gerald
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 12:47:23pm

Subject: Travis with turbo mustang

Author:
F-350
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 11:03:58pm
Don't take ur ford to Travis he will fuck you never put part on my truck and charged me for it he said he put 2 dummy plugs in my f-350 took my truck to dealer they said dummy plugs was never changed.

[> Subject: no nuts mcgee

Author:
a shop owner
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 07:52:34am
Why not bitch at Travis instead of smearing him here. Did you ask him directly first before bashing him in public?

[> Subject: Dummy plugs?

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 07:54:36am
Is this a special for dummies?

Subject: about the post below

Author:
racer x
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 10:14:56pm
are we talking about grudge racing or class racing

[> Subject: racer x

Author:
I.think
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 11:06:42pm
Believe they are talking about grudge racing cause class racing have rules about how everyone is going to run

Subject: TREEMAN U NEED 2 GIVE BIRDMAN A FEW STEPS

Author:
TRUE FAN OF THA GAME (HAPPY)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 06:15:08am
SO LAST NITE TREEMAN YOU GOT WHAT YOU NEEDED ( A GOOD COUNTRY ASSSS CRAKINNNNN ) SORRRY I MISSED OUT ON TAKING YOU MONEY ( FAMILY FROM OUTTA STATE ) REMEMBER IF YOU AINT THE LEAD DOG THE SCENERY NEVER CHANGES. TREE YAUALL STILL CHASING THE EAGLES ASSS (BIRDDDD MANNNN ) MR. ROY I KNOW IF YOU WILL WATCH THA BAD ASS BIRD WIGGLE HE WOULD KRACK YOO AZZ 2222 ( HAPPY HUNTING ) ALSO MUCH LUV 2 THEM AL- ANABI BOYZ THOSE REHER - MORRISONS KICKED AZZZZZZ ALL OVER BEYTOWN

[> Subject: WHAT THE FUCK are you trying to say. Put the motherfuckin crack pipe down

Author:
U CRACK HO
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 12:22:34pm

[> Subject: http://youtu.be/cW0hnHfgp1c

Author:
Dejaymadhouse (none)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 02:24:49pm
Treeman VS Birdman in Full HD

[> [> Subject: ebonics

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 02:41:58pm
This is what society has for us now a bunch of idiots writing nothing but that ghetto bullshit. Write and talk like a normal human being no wonder America is becoming a 3rd world country.

[> [> [> Subject: boy oh boy

Author:
hidden message
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 07:43:08pm
i was gonna say something negative about white people but instead i'll pray for evil and racist people like you who claim to be a christian. GOD BLESS EVERYONE

[> [> [> [> Subject: hidden meassage

Author:
no color
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 12:32:19pm
To hidden message. You were going say something about white people?...nowhere does anyone mention color and you are assuming bad grammar was by someone of color and comment about ghetto talk was someone white. So who is the racist besides you? Just saying. God bless you too.

[> [> Subject: Should call you DJ bad house because your videos suck. Shaky and stupid editing. My ten year old could do better. Give it up dude. You don't know what you're doing. Wouldn't pay one dollar for one of your videos.

Author:
Get a clue dude
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 08:31:08am

[> [> [> Subject: I TOLD DJ A YEAR AGO HIS VIDEOS SUCK! I DIDN'T EVEN LOOK BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE SUNK IN BY NOW.... I GUESS THA FUCK NOT!!!

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 10:34:31am

[> [> [> [> Subject: Maybe alittle adivice DJ.. keep the flip out and the swisha house slowmoe out too.. might help alittle

Author:
Just saying that's the way i would want to watch it
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 08:54:16pm

Subject: I heard there is a x275 event up north that is paying 15000 to the winner?

Author:
Is that shit true? Where at and when?
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 03:07:04pm

[> Subject: x275

Author:
Stang guy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 05:25:43pm
Northstar Dragway, this Saturday.

[> Subject: Yup, Denton...heard there will be something like 80-100 cars and a radial shootout winner gets 5k

Author:
Im going to make that trip for sure
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 06:38:38pm

[> Subject: Joe, here is a utube video where a hometown Houston racer knocked several off to get a 2nd win at that track this year alone.

Author:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPKekS9Ioo4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 07:27:32pm

[> Subject: Lonestar in Sanger

Author:
Rich
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 06:15:33pm
Saturday at Lonestar in Sanger

Evolution EX275 + Radial Vs. World Qualifying

WhenFriday, Oct 25, 2013

DescriptionGates Open @ 12 NOON
Lanes Open @ 4 PM
Spectator Entry $20.00
Kids 12 Under FREE!

EVOLUTION CUSTOM AUTO EX275
(32 Car Field) - $250 To Enter - $20,000 PAYOUT
$15,000 TO WIN
$5,000 TO R/U
$500 Semis
$250 Qtrs
$250 to fastest MPH from qualifying
$250 to quickest ET from qualifying

2nd Chance EX275 Eliminator!
(32 Car Field)
for anyone outside the "Quick 32" Qualified Field
Winner - $2,500
Runner Up - $1,500
Semis - $300
Qtrs - $250

X275 RULES APPLY - http://x275.net​/2013-x275-rule​s/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Radial Vs. World

$5,000 TO WIN
$2,000 Runner Up
$500 Semis
$250 Qtrs
$250 Entry

(315 DRAG RADIAL) OR (ANY MICKEY THOMPSON 29.5 TT5 OR 29.5 10.5 W )

(32 CAR QUALIFIED FIELD) - (NO MINIMUM CAR COUNT FOR PAYOUT)

ANY CHASSIS PERMITTED
WHEELIE BARS PERMITTED
ANY AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

WEIGHTS LISTED BELOW ARE FOR RADIAL ENTRY
"-100# for 29-10.5w TIRES"
"-150# FOR TT5 TIRE"

CLUTCH - OK
SB N/A NO WEIGHT
BB N/A 2100 LBS
SB NOS 2250 LBS
BB NOS 2700 4.840 BORE ENGINES
BB NOS 2725 LBS 5.00 BORE ENGINES
BB NOS 2750 LBS OVER 5.0 BORE ENGINES
SB SINGLE TURBO 2600LBS
SB TWIN TURBO 2700 LBS
SB PROCHARGER 2600 LBS
BB PROCHARGER 3150 LBS
BB TWIN TURBO 3200 LBS
BB TWIN SUPERCHARGER 3100 LBS
ROOTS BLOWER 3100 LBS
ROOTS SCREW 3150 LBS

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCHEDULE:

EX275 Qualifying Session #1 - 7:00 PM
Radial Vs. World Qualifying Session #1 - 8:00 PM
EX275 Qualifying Session #2 - 9:00 PM
Radial Vs. World Qualifying Session #2 - 10:00 PM
*No Open Test and Tune*

Subject: Atomic Dog's Grudge Inc. Radio Show Tonight

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 01:07:07pm
We want to hear what you think. In today's big game of grudge racing and smack talk, is trickery a major part the game? As a whole, do class racers seem to have an issue with the "smack talk" that comes with grudge racing? Do class racers make good grudge racers ? Tell us the difference between the two if any at all...
Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick, so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion. You can also listen online at http://blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2013/10/23/atomic-dog-tuesdays

Subject: BBC Nitrous Motor

Author:
BJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 03:14:26pm
Looking to make a change for next racing season and make a swap to a big motor. I've spoken to several different builders and gotten some price quotes but it seems more logical to buy from a fellow racer who's needing to get rid of a motor than buy brand new. I'd like to see who's got a big block nitrous motor there trying to get rid off.

[> Subject: terry wise had a fresh reher morrison

Author:
mab
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 04:10:38pm
Terry lives in east texas maybe he will chime in.i do not have a number for him anymore.

[> [> Subject: Got an Aluminum 638 NOS Motor for sale, can see and hear motor run. Comes carb to pan, CSR water pump to flywheel

Author:
Let me know if interested
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 06:00:31pm

[> [> [> Subject: Interested

Author:
BJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 06:14:24pm
How can I get in touch with you?

[> [> [> [> Subject: 832-264-2478

Author:
call me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 06:55:15pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I have a BBC 565 Complete with 2 kits, less than 10 passes on motor 10k

Author:
Bad Chad 281-701-1909
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 12:01:47am

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: BJ, can I get a number or email address??

Author:
Have nice engine
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 08:47:27am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: BBC Nitrous Motor

Author:
BJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 10:57:53am
wideglide07@hotmail.com

[> [> Subject: NEW 604 BBC

Author:
TERRY WISE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 08:01:34am
Engine just built and dynoed at Reher Morrison 4/30. All parts new except carbs, the carbs have had the Pro series conversion done by APD($1000),Profiler heads & intake, titanium valves, Dart Big M block, Callies Magnum crank, GRP aluminum rods,Wiseco gas ported pistons, Moroso vacuum pump, Isky Redzone lifters, APD 7-4 swap cam, MSD crank trigger & distributor, CV belt drive, T&D rockers, 1 Speedtech fogger, all new, 1170hp @ 7500. I have all invoices and dyno sheet. Pick it up at Reher Morrison or will ship. $19,000 936 639 9473 or 936 676 0603 Terry

[> Subject: BBC nitrous motor

Author:
Kurt
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 07:03:58pm
I have a 632 with three kits from Applied nitrous. Will sell complete carb to pan if interested. This is a quality piece . It has 6 passes on it since built. 979- 215 - 9223

[> [> Subject: If the motor chad is selling is the one out of the vinilla gorilla its a nice motor.

Author:
in da stands
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 08:21:20pm

[> [> [> Subject: BBC Nitrous Motor

Author:
BJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 07:58:42pm
Thank you all very much for your feedback and friendly responses, the right setup that I was looking was found. Once again I appreciate all of your responses and help.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Have four nitrous engines for sale 632 TRE 665 Rmre both have 3 kits 2 Hans Feustel 755 inch 4 stage engines one at RMRE getting updates and freshen up 4 stage Switzer Dynamics NOS call Matt Jones if interested 214-537-2424

Author:
MJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 07:56:44am

Subject: looking for travis

Author:
henry ford
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 05:18:42pm
Looking for a guy name travis williams...he has a black turbo Mustang and works on diesels. ...I have a diesel that needs work..anyone have his number I would appreciate it

[> Subject: Diesel man

Author:
Henery Ford
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 11:52:00pm
Travis William diesel man (832)-279-6571

Subject: LOOKING FOR A FIBER GLASS DOOR

Author:
ERNIE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 06:49:46pm
LOOKING FOR A PASSENGER SIDE FIBERGLASS DOOR FOR A 72' NOVA; LEXAN WINDOW ATTATCHMENT IS A + CALL:(713)437-9096

Subject: WITH A MINUTE AND 34 SEC.......

Author:
DREW BREES
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 06:24:58pm
LEFT, YOU GUESSED IT... HOUSTON LOSES ANOTHER GAME!!! GOOOOOOO SAINTS!! LOL

[> Subject: GLAD TO SEE I AINT ALONE HERE! MAYBE MCNAIR SHOULD CALL MS. RUDOLPH DOWN IN THE BOTTOMS TO GET THEM A "CHICKEN FOOT" ! HA HA HA HA LOL

Author:
NOLA PRIDE DO ER DIE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 05:13:40am

[> [> Subject: 2 ALL CAP IDIOTS

Author:
TEXAN
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 08:58:01am
NOLA---YES U ARE...THE ALL CAPS GIVE U AWAY. U MUST NOT HAVE A FRIEND IN THE WORLD, TO HAVE TO REPLY TO YOURSELF. I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

Subject: Thanks Everyone!!!!!

Author:
Atomic Dog
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 07:56:34am
I like to say a Big thank you to everyone for coming out. It was the first, will be working to make it better. Congratulations to all the winners.The fans had a good time. Pictures will be up soon on atomicdogdragracing.com.

Subject: MAD MONEY

Author:
MIKE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 08:26:23pm
ha guys im looking to see if anyone in the Houston area has seen a vega chassie car name mad money, I sold the car several years back to a man that lives in the Houston area, car ran 490 I/8 mile was fast

[> Subject: Mad money

Author:
Marshall
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 08:40:18pm
Mad money red vega 434 sbc we sold the car last year to a guy in C.A.281- 683-6527 Marshall

Subject: Fabrication/ Chassis Shop Locations

Author:
Mike S (Wondering)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 09:30:31am
Im looking for a Chassis shop in spring or Tomball area. That can do cages and tubs. Any suggestions.

[> Subject: Call Mike @ 281-798-6347

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 10:25:48am

[> [> Subject: He's on FM2978

Author:
Rilo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 10:27:24am

[> [> [> Subject: called Mike

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 07:37:49pm
Seems like a good guy. meeting with him this week.

Subject: Good Racing Tonight At Hmp

Author:
Fan Of The Game
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 12:13:12pm
Is treeman giving birdman backtire tonight or they heads the fuck up letting them hang ? Also I got 100 that say Hillbilly and Crew Gap suitcase racing and that black stang . Will bushnell run the loser out of that hillbilly and suitcase race ? We shall see if bushnell back up all that talk he's been doing

Subject: THE GOSSIP SITE

Author:
JUST A RACER
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 11:42:34am
WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SITE IT HAS BECOME A POLITICAL CLASSIFIED SITE! DONT SEE TO MUCH ABOUT RACING HERE ANYMORE

Subject: PROCHARGER INTERCOOLER FORSALE

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 10:22:17am
New and never used 2500 horsepower air to water intercooler forsale. Cost $2699 new sale for $2100.

Call or text 979 285 4875

Subject: small block chevy

Author:
tony white s10
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 12:45:49pm
looking for a little "M"small block or a Motown block!you can reach me at (979)417-5306 ask for tony

[> Subject: sbc block

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 09:56:12am
call keith at 713- 855-5559

Subject: intake

Author:
dubc
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 08:55:45pm
looking for a victor jr for a 351w let me know what you have thanks wc

[> Subject: Victor jr

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 20, 06:17:28am
I got one
James 281 seven 32-5667

Subject: Holly springs

Author:
Mr.406
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 09:29:29pm
I got a report that Moyer is getting that Stang reeled in first pass was a 4.64 2nd pass was a 4.59. I do believe that Todd is going to start beating up on a selective 2 or 3 out there they .There isvone forvsure thats already calling Sears tonight and fucking CRYING .He says he had low enough numbers that he can run .50s. Talk is cheap bust that fucker out and getter done MO-FO

[> Subject: Holly Springs

Author:
STAMPEDE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 07:42:02pm
Wormy went 4.49 @ 174.. New personal best

Subject: fiberglass front end

Author:
des
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 05:36:19pm
Nee 68 camaro front end new or used

Subject: FOR SALE: COAN 2 SPEED TURBO 400

Author:
Mitch
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 05:52:31am
For sale: Coan 2 sp turbo 400 with a 1.48 first gear. less than 10 passes since new. With shield. Paid $4,300. For sale $2,800.

Mitch 337-351-9313

[> Subject: Sold

Author:
Mitch
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 01:27:47pm
Trans is sold. Thanks.

Subject: NEED A TRUNK LID

Author:
ERNIE
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 02:11:04pm
NEED A FIBERGLASS TRUNK LID FOR A 1972 CHEVY NOVA****(713)437-9096

[> Subject: Trunk lid

Author:
JPL
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 12:05:28pm
I have one . 979-578-1665

Subject: Big Block camshaft for sale

Author:
Gideon Family Racing
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 13, 10:34:57pm
I'm looking for someone who's recently upgraded their big block Chevy camshaft and are looking to sell the old one. I'm in market for solid flat tappet or solid roller. I don't want to go to large because I'm looking to stay relatively mild for dependability but do want to step my power up some. I'd like to stay under .720 lift prefer even under .700 on a roller and around .670 or there about on solid flat tappet. If anyone out there can help please let me know.
Thanks
Gideon Family Racing

[> Subject: Cam

Author:
Tilljere (Good)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 14, 10:01:00am
I have a comp Soild roller.714-.714 good shape. If interested send your number and I'll call you.

[> [> Subject: BB CHEVY CAMSHAFT

Author:
D
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 04:37:39am
HAVE A NEW MELLINGS SOLID FLAT TAPPET BOUGHT YEARS AGO NEVER USED 649/670 268/276 AT.50 26/26 VALVE /SETTING 112L/C 4000-7500 70.00.713-385-1852

[> [> [> Subject: cam

Author:
Gideon Family Racing
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 08:49:55pm
You have a part # on this cam? Wanna look up other parts to match as well.

[> Subject: BBC solid roller

Author:
Rick
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 10:21:15pm
Have a Comp solid roller 270/282 714/.714 on 112c
Grind# CB-4018B / 4032B -R112 ; also have springs for cam 240# seat 680# open Crane# 99882

Subject: S10 RACE TRUCK

Author:
JACOB
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 12:32:48pm
Selling the Ecs10 no motor trans or converter. Truck has fuel system, wired with edelbrock n2o controller, set up for bbc and glide, fender exit headers, new driveshaft, new gears, new battery. Asking $2500 firm its well worth it. If you don't know the truck search on youtube. call or txt anytime 979-533-4140

[> Subject: You tube search

Author:
P.O.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 09:17:35pm
Search: esc10

[> [> Subject: s10

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 07:56:37pm
If the truck is still for sale please call 903-263-8556

Subject: 275 radial pros 5 passes

Author:
B.Becker
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 03:57:15pm
Like new, 5 passes, $300.00 thanks 409-670-2190

Subject: Pair for 29x10.5W tires. Tires have less than 10 passes on the, there is a grove in the center of one of the tires where is rubbed a wheel well $200.00 281-701-1909

Author:
Bad Chad
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 02:08:18pm

Subject: Did you see the stock market? Thanks Republicans!

Author:
Luv Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 06:53:46am
Rich just keep getting richer! If a guy like me could see it coming, I bet a bunch made a pot load in 24 hrs. Smoke and mirrors boy's, you just got to look passed all the BS to see the TRUTH! It's all about the MONEY!

[> Subject: Not My FAULT

Author:
The Other Side
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 12:40:37pm
What the hell do the republicans have to do with this. Your POTUS got everything he wanted and more. All I got was a hell of a big return on my stock.

Subject: 1050 dominator

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 10:56:09am
1050 Williams custom dominator gas carburetor in perfect shape works great .selling due to just upgraded.will sell for $650.00 firm call or text 409 728 4440

Subject: Now like i mentioned down the page.. again what would happen if Obama got impeached. We americans will have to handle with care to keep the peace... down right pitiful to have to do that all of the time.

Author:
SJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 05:36:57pm
http://dailycurrant.com/2013/10/14/house-republicans-schedule-obama-impeachment-hearings/

[> Subject: impeach OBama

Author:
Side talk (Real sad)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 08:39:59pm
OBAMA GOT WAY MORE MONEY THAN THE PEOPLE WHO IS TALKING ABOUT HIM. SORRY HE IS NOT A POOR MAN BY FOR AND NEVER WILL BE AGAIN

[> [> Subject: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR ANYTHING YOU READ.... OBAMA HAS NOT CREATED ANYTHING CLOSE TO AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE. DON'T YOU THINK THAT AS MUCH AS REPUBS HATE A BLACK MAN AS PRESIDENT- IF THEY COULD EVEN COME CLOSE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS WOULD ALREADY BE GOING ON. IF THE REPUBLICANS CAUSE A WORLD WIDE ECONOMY RESSION , THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WOULD BE IMPEACHED AND IT WILL HAPPEN!

Author:
joegolden
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 10:40:11pm

[> [> [> Subject: For the recors and to put out there what the Liberal media won't...

Author:
John Harrison
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 07:35:58am
The Republican House has passed a budget that funds EVERYTHING it takes to keep the country going except Obamacare. EVERYTHING.

The Democrats are so tied up in Obamacare that THEY will not compromise even a little.

I looked into Obamacare for myself and family and it would ultimately cost me almost double wnat I pay now for better coverage than with "O". True, you can get a policy to give yourself insurance for about $100 a month, but then you have HUGE deductibles and YOU pay the huge percentage of the hospital bill or doctor like 80%. What that will do is allow people to get care and then default on the bill because they can not get even close to paying for it.

My bigest objection to the Obamacare bill is all the things they hid in it that have ZERO to do with healthcare. Did you know that Muslims are exempt from having to participate because their religion forbids insurance because they see it as a gamble??? They will get free medical care, but will not have to pay a dime into the system.

Read a few pages way deep into the 1500 or so pages of the bill... see what they are going to be able to do under the "law". Just an example, look at page 107... look at the word dhimmitude and then go Google it.......

How were the park closure signs ready the day the parks were closed??? How did they know far enough in advance to have thousands of signs ready to hang at EVERY park on the exact day??? That takes planning months in advance... This wasn't an overnight Kinkos thing... they planned for this default issue to happen to help sway public opinion to their agenda.

Politicians are slime for the most part and they learn over the years how to manipulate the public trust. In my humble opinion, they have gone WAY too far this time.

My issue has nothing to do with Obama being black. Pelosi and Harry Reed are just as bad and they are white. I don't care about race, ask any of my black customers. I treat everyone the same. I just feel we are being betrayed by our trusted leaders and we need to do something to stop them. JMO

[> [> [> Subject: For the record and to put out there what the Liberal media won't...

Author:
John Harrison
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 07:36:37am
The Republican House has passed a budget that funds EVERYTHING it takes to keep the country going except Obamacare. EVERYTHING.

The Democrats are so tied up in Obamacare that THEY will not compromise even a little.

I looked into Obamacare for myself and family and it would ultimately cost me almost double wnat I pay now for better coverage than with "O". True, you can get a policy to give yourself insurance for about $100 a month, but then you have HUGE deductibles and YOU pay the huge percentage of the hospital bill or doctor like 80%. What that will do is allow people to get care and then default on the bill because they can not get even close to paying for it.

My bigest objection to the Obamacare bill is all the things they hid in it that have ZERO to do with healthcare. Did you know that Muslims are exempt from having to participate because their religion forbids insurance because they see it as a gamble??? They will get free medical care, but will not have to pay a dime into the system.

Read a few pages way deep into the 1500 or so pages of the bill... see what they are going to be able to do under the "law". Just an example, look at page 107... look at the word dhimmitude and then go Google it.......

How were the park closure signs ready the day the parks were closed??? How did they know far enough in advance to have thousands of signs ready to hang at EVERY park on the exact day??? That takes planning months in advance... This wasn't an overnight Kinkos thing... they planned for this default issue to happen to help sway public opinion to their agenda.

Politicians are slime for the most part and they learn over the years how to manipulate the public trust. In my humble opinion, they have gone WAY too far this time.

My issue has nothing to do with Obama being black. Pelosi and Harry Reed are just as bad and they are white. I don't care about race, ask any of my black customers. I treat everyone the same. I just feel we are being betrayed by our trusted leaders and we need to do something to stop them. JMO

[> [> [> [> Subject: Obamacare

Author:
Luv Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 08:55:54am
Telling a liberal the truth is like talking to a wall! There not smart enough to do the research, they just watch MSNBC & follow what they say! I have no problem with Obama being black, but he would of never gotten away with half the thing's he has if he were a white man!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: not a black thing at all

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 12:04:49pm
Hell NO! Quit trying to make this a racist thing. I dont like bama because his ideology goes against the very ideas that made this country great. Low regulation, freedom to pursue your own road in life, work hard and improve the quality of life for both yourself and your family. Not this reward people to sit on their ass and collect government benefits all the while punishing people who get out and work for what they want by making them pay for the free goodies the bums recieve. Giving billions to foreign countrys trying to bribe them. I would love to see a responsible black president just to show that it can be done and anyone make something out of their effort. There are many great black people who have really succeeded in life like this. But not this community organizer communist who rode into office pushed forward by god knows who.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: SO ALL YOU RIGHT WINGERS WANT TO GO BACK TO COVERED WAGONS AND EVERYONE WEARING SIX GUNS, THAT'S WHAT BUILT AMERICA. SOME OF YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THE CALENDER.T'S 2013 ALMOST 2014... THE WORLD HAS CHANGED SINCE AMERICA WAS "BUILT". I GUESS EACH ONE OF YOU RIGHTIES WOULD TURN BACK TIME TO THE EXACT INSTANCE "YOU" WOULD BE BENIFITTED THE MOST!!!!! THERE IS MORE THAN YOUR 1 PERSON ON THE PLANET. QUIT BEING SO GREEDY AND SELF INVOLVED! OH AND ANOTHER THING RAISING THE DEBT CELING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MINIORTY HOLDING ALL OF US HOSTAGE. RAISING THE DEBT LIMIT IS NOT ABOUT COMPROMISE. YOU FUCKERS LOST THE ELECTION AND NOW YOU HAVE LOST THE BUDGET FIGHT. OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT HELD HOSTIAGE BY A MINIORTY. YOU CAN CHANGE THINGS BY GETTING OUT THE VOTE, NOT BEING TERRORIST

Author:
joegolden ()
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 12:53:40pm

Last edited by author: Wednesday, October 16, 12:59:15pm   Edited 2 times.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Quit being so greedy and self involved?

Author:
Speedracer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 02:08:56pm
Really?
When I work hard for something i want to keep it.
Not just open up my wallet and let it fly.
But you are right,America has changed....and it keeps on changing. Not allways for the better.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Really?

Author:
Luv Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 05:14:35pm
So when Republicans win the next election liberal are going to just lay there & let us fuck you right? When YOUR Obama care mess was voted in Democrat's held both houses & the white house, that's is the best thing y'all could come up with LMFAO!!!! Hell in fact Dems held both house's the last two years of Bush, so who fuck it up? America is DONE! 48% of YOU are living off the rest of us, guess what it's not going to last & my family's ready! R U!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: my wagon wont be covered....i like convertables....

Author:
faroutman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 06:41:11pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: SUCK ON THIS... THE LIBERALS WIN AGAIN!! THE REPUBLICAN PARTY CRASHED AND BURNED AGAIN!! AND BY THE WAY---> TED CRUZ WAS BORN IN CANADA- YOU FUCKERS HAVE SWORN LOYALITY TO A KNUCK, THAT'S HOW STUPID REPUBS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
joegolden ()
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 01:51:14am
"The Senate voted 81 to 18 Wednesday night to reopen the federal government and raise the nation's borrowing limit, hours before the Treasury Department faced the possibility of being unable to pay all of America's bills for the first time in modern history.

The House followed suit, voting 285-144, to end the latest damaging battle of divided government in a polarized Congress."

AND SUCK ON THIS!!!!!!

"Immigration battle threatens to dwarf debt-limit fight as many Republicans fear power of 17 MILLION newly legalized loyal Democrats"

HEY LUV CREW..... DEMS GET ANOTHER 17 MILLION VOTES AND YOU AND THE "KNUCK" LOOSE ABOUT 17 MILLION VOTES. THAT'S ABOUT A 34,000,000 MILLION VOTE GAIN FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!!....
I BET THEY HOPE YOU CAN GET SOME OVERTIME.....

Last edited by author: Thursday, October 17, 02:23:36am   Edited 1 time.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: "Immigration battle threatens to dwarf debt-limit fight as many Republicans fear power of 17 MILLION newly legalized loyal Democrats"

Author:
The Other Side
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 07:11:58am
Ok Joe I'll bite on this one. Do you really think that this is the best thing for you and this country. Our government is going to allow 17 million uneducated people into this country to establish the votes for Democrats. You need to ask yourself how much assistance can this government give to the American citizens after the money is spent to support this push for votes. Schools, Food stamps, hospitals, emergency rooms,crime, housing, all effected so the Democrats can remain in office. We are only 17 trillion dollars in dept now, HOW MUCH do you think this nation can stand.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Joe, I'm retired like you! My money been made, I'm just setting back watching the show.

Author:
Luv Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 09:05:27am
Hell I'm glad they didn't go into default that might hurt the stock market, now that might hurt me a little bit. As soon as they quit printing money, I'm sure the stock market will crash!!! Hey! I'm ready for that too, like I said before R U ready? You fucker's will blame someone else for it I'm sure!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: WE are headed for martial law... no doubt that is the master plan. Obama's minions have been trailning troops for years to head us off if we resist. Armored vehicles, millions of hollow point rounds and automatic weapons for the IRS and other federal entities that have no need for them unless it is to control Americans when they havbe finally had enough... I thought you had finally seen the light, Joe and admitted that Obama was a snake... where did that go??? It does not matter that Obama is blackish (half white) anyone that did what he is doing is a traitor to America. Anyone like me that says anything against him is immediately branded racist.... well, I could give a crap what color his skin is... he is poison. My opinion and I stand behind it... see you in a containment facility....... peace out

Author:
JOhn Harrison
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 09:32:52am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Did Obama Inherit a mess?

Author:
SC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 10:02:54am
What Obama Inherited

AAA Credit Rating
7.8% Unemployment
$1.81 Gas/Gallon
10 Trillion Debt
26 Weeks unemployment
Annual Budget

What We have Now

AA Credit Rating
8.3% Unemployment
$3.69 Gas/Gallon
15+ Trillion Debt
99 Weeks unemployment
No Annual Budget

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: All u fawkers

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 10:28:23am
Look I am a conservative, but when will all of you on both sides realize this is a plan being executed. There is no sense in arguing. The plan is a one world Gov't. In order for that to happen, America has to fall. Both sides are in on the gig. Getting the people to fight is exactly what they want. The smart thing to do is to vote them all out, but they will not allow that. It is too far gone. Martial law will be implemented and the people will suffer. The new world order is at hand. So go out and take care of one another. The card will fall as they may. Obama is only the puppet on the end of the string. The whole shutdown and ensuing chaos has been planned months, if not years ago. Wake up, stand up or shut the fuck up!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Can all this....

Author:
CTRC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 18, 08:55:33am
Can all this crap that everyone is yapping about happen in two years. HELL THE FUCKING NO. WE THE PEOPLE WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN, AND IF IT DOES WE ARE THE DUMB FUCKS. We seen Holy wars for decades over seas. It will happen here for sure. Just like they are going to take our guns, have anyone knocked on anyone doors on this thread, that guns is being taken away. HELL THE FUCKING NO.

Subject: HEY THE PRESIDENT JUST APPOINTED A NEW SEC. OF HOMELAND SECURITY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Author:
RETIRED TWICE!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 05:21:19pm

[> Subject: Government shutdown over is not a deal, it is a 6 to 8 week postpone only.. this is not over yet folks

Author:
JS
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 11:45:06pm

[> [> Subject: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPs Meant SJ..lol, subliminal to another typo correcting dummy

Author:
SJ
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 11:49:07pm

Subject: bent wheel

Author:
phoenix
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 10:51:14am
Saw a post the other day about getting a bent wheel fixed .cant find it now so please let me know who can help me with a bent wheel.

[> Subject: bent

Author:
spec
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 11:19:59pm
rollos

Subject: Radiator help

Author:
Roy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 11:02:24pm
Have a machine at work ALL aluminum radiator with hydraulic cooler welded to it (side by side). Radiator core leaks at bottom corners very slowly. Who can fix it? Owner tried his people and they said its junk. Everything is solid except 2 SMALL leaks I think they are wrong. New one is 2 grand from manufacturer.

[> Subject: Patch job

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 10:33:55am
Gm cooling system supplement works pretty darn good on small leaks in aluminum radiators. Was developed for the old cadilliacs with aluminum blocks to seal small leaks and condition the coolant to prevent corrosion. I have used it many times. Comes in a package of 6 tablets, just crush them up, put them in and run it. Delco part # 10-5054 or GM part number 3634621. Worth a try as each package is under 10 dollars. I have been amazed how well they work at times.

[> [> Subject: All Cure Radiator" on the corner of Spring Cypress and Kurkendall

Author:
he does ours
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 11:05:39am
Talk to Ken he can fix it for you

Subject: 1993 mustang coupe unibody

Author:
Marcus
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 12:33:25am
Gonna have a chassis (body) available soon. Pretty straight for the most part. Needs some work on passenger rear fender lip. Car will have no interior , quarter windows, or front glass 600 bucks. Can text 409 293 9422 for more info

[> Subject: quarter windows

Author:
John DamnBowtie
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 17, 07:55:17am
And i have some quarter windows for a coupe.
$200 4o9 75o2I34

Subject: Need info

Author:
TY
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 11:42:25pm
Need info, looking for a company local houston that can straighten a wheel at a good price. I have 15x14 draglite that has a slight wobble. Noticed it when i had my truck rear off the ground after replacing the R&P, probably has a 1/4" wobble when rotating.

[> Subject: Double chack

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 08:23:03am
Double check first. May be axle bent or twisted. Sometimes this is the first sign before it breaks. Swap rims from side to side and see. If the wheel still wobbles on the other side it is the wheel, if the other wheel wobbles on the same side you have something going on with the axle. Rollos straightens wheels. Just google them.

[> [> Subject: Thanks for the info spec, already ahead of you, swapped them the same day and still has a wobble,... will look into Rollos

Author:
TY
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 10:57:13am

[> Subject: wheel fix

Author:
Roy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 11:07:47pm
Call me at work tomorrow 713-645-5770 I can get you hooked up. Don't have the # here at home.

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]

ENJOY THE SITE! Make DONATIONS with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

DISCLAIMER Copyright? 1999-2015 by www.HotRodGossip.com All photographs copyright? 1999-2015 by www.HotRodGossip.com HotRodGossip.com does not promote or condone racing any motor vehicle on public highway, street or road. We are simply providing the public with information about events that occur with or without our participation. The fact that we are providing information about street racing, which is an illegal activity, is not to be construed as our condoning of this activity. All parties which participate in these activities do so at their own risk and hold any and all persons associated with HotRodGossip.com harmless of any and all liabilities. By entering this website you are of the full understanding that this website is for information purposes only. You understand that the information provided in this web site may be falsified or altered and therefore no person, car, motor vehicle, motor vehicle owner, or spectator can be held accountable for any visual or written information seen in this website. Because all written and visual information may be falsified or altered, no person, family member, heir, legal representative, officer of the court, peace officer, or any other legal officer, may construe any of this website as real and can not hold anyone participating in this site accountable. The above statement is in accordance with the Internet Privacy Act, code 434.322.42 of 1995.

HOT ROD GOSSIP

The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends

View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.