VoyForums

Thu October 23, 2014 12:08:37 ....VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

HOUSTON AREA ACTION !!STREET KINGS
"If you can do IT!.. it ain't Braggin"
HOUSTON AREA RACERS.. ANY THING ON YOUR MIND..
Don't be shy, let the Bullsh*t fly..

Hits- Hot Rod Gossip was created June 21-1999
*** ... CLICK HERE TO SEND JOE AN EMAIL! ***

'MR GOSSIP

The word "illegal" is an Hypothesis created by a Self Serving Angel to hook a FREE SPIRIT to his plow..joe golden

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT..GET IN THE OTHER LANE !!"

NOS TRANS BRAKE RELAY DIAGRAM

BUILD YOUR OWN TRACTION BARS/CAL TRACKS

CLICK HERE FOR VOLTAGE DROP &OTHER TROUBLESHOOTING PROBS

CHEVY CASTING NUMBERS

SUSPENSIONS AND HOW THEY WORK!

**SWAP MEET DATES**

**X275 RULES**

HOT ROD GOSSIP.. best Damn Hot Rod site on the net!

Subject: 275 pro drag radials

Author:
chip
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 06:20:00pm
pair of 275 pro drag radials. 25 passes. $150.00
I wouldn't use these on a 5.0? or 4 second car but they probably got another 30 passes left in them for a 5.20 and slower ride. call or text anytime with questions or pictures. 281-728-7432

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Subject: Its funny how Ive heard all week from people that HMP is fine because its "grudge track" and grudge racers dont care about safety. You grudge racers saying that shit is stupid first of all. Then Im watching one of the biggest grudge races of the year this weekend Mike Hills race, its going down at Carolina Dragway, on google earth the track has twice the shut down length of hmp, the track is much wider and if you go off the track you hit grass. Three weeks ago they had a huge grudge race at SGMP, hmm 1/4 mile track and wide as hell, sand trap and grass after that. Darlington had one of the biggest this summer, 1/4 mile track, wide lanes, 5 times the shut down as hmp. So do grudge guys not really give a shit about safety or are they just way smarter than our grudge racers? Where the big money placers play stevie jackson, mike hill etc etc they run at real BIG safe tracks. Why is it stevie jackson has never run the shadow at hmp?? hmmm

Author:
Your being fed shit from a politician like track owner folks
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 11:07:49am

[> Subject: Look guys here it is, this track has been for sale online for 4 years now I have seen. Dean has made remarks to certain people he's holding on as long as they can to try to get out from underneath the track and get there money, he sold his house here in houston last year mandanach is gone the only promoter they had for real races, dean is not going to putr five seconds into promoting your races and zero purse any longer. Once that happens and this place sells, you will never see these guys at a track again. The way houses are moving in on them, noise ordinances are going to take affect before you know it also, it has happened to so many tracks and shut them down. You racers need to think about that and makes plans to take your show and money somewhere they want you and care about your safety long term.

Author:
My 2 cents.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 11:24:57am
The auto outlaws got the hell out of there when they figured out one wreck and there would be no second chances for there racers. Surely you don't think all those guys are dumb asses. They need to let the rice rockets and chevy trucks take over like have let happen on Fridays and forget it. Those guys have air bags and don't run fast enough to need parachutes.

[> [> Subject: uhhh, HMP told the auto pro mods not to come back because they kept demainding more purse.

Author:
fact Jack!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 08:55:45pm

[> [> [> Subject: ppro mods

Author:
unknown
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 04, 09:45:45am
actually they told the pro mods they were cutting the purse

[> [> [> [> Subject: Bad ass race last night at HMP

Author:
HBC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 04:20:54pm
Great class racing with no issues. I heard the auto pro mods left because the track prep was too good and they was rattling there cars apart. If ya dont feel safe dont race.

Subject: HMP TRACK SURFACE

Author:
TA
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 04, 11:16:26pm
My Stock 350hp Camaro with ET Streets constantly gets a 3rd gear scratch. Is it because HMP is too close to Lake Houston, and a swampy area? There's a lot of palmettos in the area I noticed... Never happens at Baytown or Sealy.

[> Subject: WHAT THA FUCK?

Author:
BOBBY THE MUTHERFUCKIN POM POM BITCH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 06:11:30am

[> Subject: track surface

Author:
index racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 08:36:55am
TA you are a DA (dumb ass!) last night at the track, there were cars well over 1500 horsepower and they went down the track straight,, they had plenty of distance to stop and there were no accidents or issues,, it was an awesome show and the race fans got their money's worth! all the racers were extremely complimentary on the way things were conducted.

now,, look,, dumbass! Don't get on here and expect people to believe your 250 horsepower car cannot stay on the track or loses traction! I don't know what your motivations are,,, but their unwanted and unneeded to the racing community,,,why don't you take your car and go to the car show and park it and let everybody"oooh and aahh" over it. just stay away from the race trackbecause it is a parent that you are too ignorant to drive a car down the race track because of your stupid comments about the racetrack surface,,, go back in the living room and watch bowling,,, ping pong,, badmitten or something like that on TV and sit on the floor because you're bound to fall off the couch and hurt yourself because of the dumbass you appear to be,,,

[> [> Subject: Nuff Said!

Author:
I second what POM POM said!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 03:43:52pm
Well said Pom Pom. Hey u fuk tard with the 3 rd gear scratch! The only scratch u get is in ur underwear and ur Mom's tired of trying to bleach them for u! Do us all a favor and hang ur self!

Subject: restrictor plates????

Author:
index racin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 08:41:37pm
Looking to start index racing next year. An wonder what's the best way to slow my car down without hurting the motor? Have to slow down about 3-4 tenths

[> Subject: Index

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 08:52:44pm
Let off the gas and drive that bi&$h

[> Subject: Sand baggin plate

Author:
restricted
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 09:02:12pm
Ask Larry Mc he has the patten on this one!

[> [> Subject: Larrymac

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 10:44:05pm
I didnt like it...

[> Subject: index

Author:
racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 09:22:29pm
Restrictor plate

[> Subject: index

Author:
dope
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 11:35:28pm
do not waste your time or money on the plate system,,, just figure a way to shorten your throttle either with the foot pedal or the cable,,, it's easy,,

[> [> Subject: NO WAY (RULES)

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 05:22:49am
The tab on the throttle shaft that the cable goes to must bottom out on the body of the carb wide open all cars checked by Mitchell and crew before first round. You need a plate.

[> [> [> Subject: Lego

Author:
Helper
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 06:50:47am
Put a Lego block under the gas pedal and after ever pass stick it in your pocket might take a knife and shave it to you get your dial in right

[> [> [> [> Subject: Cut a good light, put a finder on them! Thats what i do, it's worked for me once or twice.

Author:
Luv Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 07:55:48am

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: rules

Author:
same index guy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 09:46:20am
Sense the only info I can get is about SAND BAGGING & DOUCHE BAG RACING(cheating)........WHERE ARE THE RULES LISTED AT??

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: What do you want, you want us to tell you how to tune your car? NO!

Author:
Luv Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 09:52:40am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Sorry I had to! Call Mr.Bell 281-381-8056

Author:
Luv Crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 10:09:48am
I think rule #3 is NO SAND BAGGING & DOUCHE BAG RACING(cheating)........

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: don't worry don't have any feelings

Author:
same guy again
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 10:42:41am
guess I should have put a question mark in there. was just wondering if a plate was the easiest way to go. an don't need any tuning.....well unless it only apllies to rules #3

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: index

Author:
rod
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 11:12:50am
take a rubber band and stretch it from the gas pedal to the brake pedal and then get a paper clip and place it between the pedals and turn it. Make a pass,,,,,,and then if you want to go faster unwind the rubberband and if you want to go slower tighten the rubber band, you have to use the commercial rubber bands,,, the thick ones! that's what I do,,, and it works good!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I didn't like the plate, good for the ET but really make's your Light suck. But I didn't screw with it lon

Author:
Luv crew
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 12:39:25pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: rubber band man

Author:
still same guy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 01:28:09pm
rod your a jackass.....that shit was stupid

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Most folks use a fancy msd box tp pull timing.

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 04, 07:31:23am
Pull 20 degrees out of that big old motor and it will slow right down.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: HERE WE GO AGAIN! Dam things nothing but a digital throttle stop...

Author:
Withheld for obvious reasons.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 04, 10:10:19am
Lol yeap they sure do.. They snatch it on the hit then slam it in high gear the car pigs for the first 60-100' depending on how much power you got to play with... 5.80@123-126. Good track conditions + a lil'laptop savvy.... Oops did I just out anyone? Everyone plays the dumb stupid card on this subject.. Truth is is that it can be done and it is being done and some outta state tracks ban the use of programmable digital ignition boxes because it offers an unfair advantage in index competition.(FACT!)

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Sorry Bud but you can do the same thing with a retard box & timer. Both made in the 1980s.

Author:
Luv Crew (6AL in the Fireturd)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 04, 11:00:59am
I run NOS but have run on motor. Outlawing the box will not do anything.

[> Subject: Throttle stop

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 04, 03:29:28pm
i used to run a throttle stop in the 90's.. had to slow it down to a 9.90 index "SUPER GAS"

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=throttle+stop+for+race+cars&gbv=2&oq=throttle+stop+for+race+cars&gs_l=heirloom-hp.13..0i22i30.3563.10547.0.11703.27.24.0.1.1.0.328.3626.2j19j2j1.24.0....0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-hp..2.25.3657.s98bwlw69MA

Subject: Tre vs Hmp

Author:
Shaun P
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 09:45:12pm
Been hearing it through the grapevine but what's going on with lastor and the fued with Hmp . Heard he's trying to steal a show and throw a race on top of the 275 race this weekend at Hmp . If it's any truth to what I'm hearing I think it's shitty for lastor to take advantage of a situation and profit of it . Hope it's not true cause I had the upmost respect for him and his program.

[> Subject: Taylor

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 09:55:10pm
Not that way at all. Some people said that they did not want to race there and asked him to see if he could set up a race. He did as asked and got It setup, and the ones that wanted it changed there minds and will race at HMP. End of story.

[> [> Subject: Where is this other race scheduled??? I think that after all HMP has done for the X275 racers here in Houston, this is chickenshit. THey have bent over backward to promote the class and this is the gratitude the racers show... I hope HMP says fuck 'em and drops the class. One less venue to race their cars.

Author:
chickenshit policeman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 02:08:45pm

[> [> [> Subject: seems simple really

Author:
SSsick
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 02:35:22pm
If one track cannot promise a safe place for everyone to race then there are bigger issues at play. Drag racers spend a lot of money and time getting their setups up to race. there is always the possibility of error each time one leaves the line, that is why it is mandated by sanctioning bodies that cars have safety gear that is to be used on each pass. HMP by fact appears to not be a safe track due to the seepage problems and their methods of stopping a vehicle that is out of control on the big end, such as was Little river back in the day( may still be). if racers have a choice of places to race and on is deemed not so safe *( after all they do not get in the cars and say hope i don't die on this pass)* and another promoter, engine builder and fellow racer offers a safe track, good pay outs, the tracks police won't get outta hand and their cars are still legal that's where the
racers will go. so chicken shit? I say no! willing to back racers, some of which are his competition, yes!

[> [> [> [> Subject: The track at HMP does not provide enough shut down for the speeds the x tyhpe cars are running, if they had a run off or safe way to slow you down these guys would not have an issue with racing there. But when a race it expected to make an immdiate stop at the end of there track like they have it setup, you will not be with us any longer. Sorry the track is not safe enough for the speeds these cars tarvel and the mass they carry at 3200lb. NHRA is supposed to be looking into if the track is deemed safe enough for the type cars there putting down it. Also insurances state these tracks to a sand type catch area to slow speeds down. They dont have that either. The insurance was not aware of that. So basically the track is not safe enough for cars that are going down it. Your taking your life into your own hands and hoping nothing happens wrong with your racecar.

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 02:54:36pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I spoke to taylor at his shop today, hes floored he got back stabbed by racers liek this that all said they were nervous about HMP. He said monday five different x275 racers expressed they were worried for safety and it would be nice to be able to move the race this weekend somewhere else. He thought there was an agreeance of the bulk of the racers wanting to change tracks. I know he said he either called or had text messages saying they wanted to try somewhere else. I know they agreed on evdale. Between seting it up and getting finances yesterday another racer two faced the deal and left him holding the bag and royally screwed over the one guy trying to work for racers and get them a race and money. If you ask me there are so low down scum fuckers out there. Not many will help us racers out like this and bend over taking there day off for all this effort to be bent over by racers lying.

Author:
Ultra racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 03:09:38pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You always see if a guy is bull shit or straigh tup when things like this happen. I know he is holding quite a few text messages from racers saying they cant stand HMP, or that HMP is dangerous and also that they do not want to run there. I think the man taking all heat himself and keeping all thse other racers out of it pretty damn tough. I know he put 2000 bucks in our x pot last year and did not have to. Well see in 2015 how it all works out, I know i wouldnt call over there at TRE today looking for any money or to help put races togther. I know he washed his hands of helping on the outlaw 632 deal he had going also. I dont think racers know what taylor does to promote races with alleycat, Evedale, shots races and the X races they have had at the Dale. Its real fucked up the way this went down, people should at least stand up and be a man and say the facts, the truth that they were wanting to race somewhere else.

Author:
Totally fucked up deal.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 03:20:03pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: HMP

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 04:18:03pm
How is that track no safe?????????? It is driver error 99% of the time. That track has had pro mods run 3.70's. And your worried about 4.60's???? My own experience with any track is walk it and for see any potential problems. You have to pull the cutes before the finish line period no 200 ft past them. Taylor is a good guy you guys back stabbing need to grow up.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I've got a question for everyone

Author:
No Nos S-10
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 04:18:13pm
Why was it safe the previous three races and not now? The shut down was the same as it is now.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: If the insuarmace didnt know....

Author:
Not a Racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 04, 10:55:01am
I will be suing the insurance company

[> [> [> [> Subject: It is thought that HMP, at this time, does not meet mandated standards. The Promods cancelled their events at this track and moved their local races to Evadale, just for this reason. The concern for the racers was there, and it seems to have been the right decision. HMP is a nice facility, but with vehicle speeds exceeding 150mph in the eight mile, it becomes an issue with available stopping distance. More is absolutely better in this instance. One can see the X275’s having issues here with their heavy cars and promod power. Everything has to go right to get your car stopped… you travel 220 to 260 feet/second, real estate becomes a premium in a hurry. A quarter mile of shutdown would be consumed in five to six seconds with those speeds. Have your safety gear in order and race smart… and be prepared.

Author:
Safety First
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 04:20:25pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Mike I agree you should walk the track. But if you have ever noticed HMP is the only track I've ever seen where your not allowed to see what your racing down. Your called up for x275 qualifying you get your car in the lanes and then if you try to walk up and look at what your supposed to run down the HMP thug crew won't let you past the water box, a damn joke. Any pro mod pro stock crew chief walks the surface before he sends his car every run. Not at HMP its a secret what you get to run on. So throw out your theory

Author:
One reason I quit going to HMP for x races
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 05:49:27pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: 3.70s your high as hell. Frankie shuts off at 330 and he's no scared of anything. That's when it had a sand trap! You guys are fucked up if you think the shut down is adequate and also safe. Invest your $150000 and see if you feel comfortable

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 05:53:35pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Really? What a bunch of whinny bitches! You think the track is unsafe, DONT Race you car there. Why make a public outcry? Call NHRA if you think the track is unsafe!

Author:
Not feeling the luv
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 07:02:01pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I sure agree with one thing, the punk ass crew at HMP suck. They back you out if one drop of oil gets on the track, then a car about hit the fucking wall at half track & they don't even go look.

Author:
I'm not your bitch!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 07:21:49pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Safety

Author:
JW
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 08:07:34pm
http://www.kxxv.com/story/26524790/killeen-man-dies-in-solo-drag-strip-race-near-little-river-academy

Killeen man dies in solo drag strip race near Little River Academy
Sep 13, 2014 2:30 PM CDT

LITTLE RIVER ACADEMY - A Killeen man died Friday night after losing control at a race track in Little River Academy.
48 year old Allen Mouton was making a solo race at the Little River Academy Drag Way Friday night around 7 p.m. The Bell County Sheriff's Office says half way down the track, he lost control and struck the guard rail. Fans in the grandstand watched in horror as his car rolled over the rail and struck a tree.

Sheriff's spokesperson Donnie Adams says the Killeen resident has died after the crash. Adams says they don't know if he was racing for time or practice, but he was the only car racing at the time of the crash.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: All tracks have fatalities

Author:
JW
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 08:40:53pm
http://dragstripdeaths.webs.com/201014.htm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: notice how shit is never lastor fault?!? he always acts so innocent. what a fucking snake. he didn't even call the track to discuss anything. he just tried to take. backfired on his slithering ass

Author:
fuck tre
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 10:55:08am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: No matter how many times lastor or tre employees get on here and try to spin this about hmp not being safe, we see through your bullshit. stop acting like we are all stupid mother fucker with your arrogant ass

Author:
slither back into your hole...ur busted!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 11:00:09am

[> [> [> Subject: Chicken shit

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 09:06:14pm
They haven't done shit for X class or really any class . if I you really want to talk about it they like to have the races where it's no racing and BBQ cook offs. Stand in the lanes and talk shit show. They DO.NOT PREP THE TRACK FOR SHIT . 3 or 4 drops of VHT ain't gonna cut it. Know I hear the track mgmt says they got a bad batch of VHT . Instead of getting good VHT they said they will wait till they run out to get more. Man that's how you treat the racers . Then show up 5 minutes before it opens and make you wait 2 hours before you can try to make it down the track. Any racer go look at the track how it's bubbling up . we can see a couple laps with the new tractor but want see no new drum of VHT. See ya Saturday at the race

[> [> [> [> Subject: no Nos s10

Author:
jerry
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 11:23:33pm
The track lost the sandtrap at the end. If you go into the sand at 50mph you will most likely be OK. If you hits that concrete barrier things are not going to turn out so well. Fact is sometimes a tragity brings out the realization that we are not safe. How many times has Moyer been in that sand. If you have a brake failure well......

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Jerry

Author:
HBC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 08:06:44am
Jerry just dont race there, one less person holding up the lanes. there is no concrete wall at the end. yes the water barrels is going to be a hard hit. And if you have multiple problems that accure at once then you better have back up safety equipment. 2 paruchutes, Haans device, great roll cage. you can never be too safe doing the sport we love.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hillbilly, everyone knows you suck Deans nuts whiles hes steadily sendign your cash you spend at every test and race back to Australia. When Dean cancels ultra street on your ass are you going to still kiss his ass? If you car actually ran fast enough to be a problem of stopping maybe youd take your life more valuable, but at 5.30s you can stop flintstone style. The plastic trash cans are not there problem, the cables stopping you dead in your tracks is what you need to be scared of.

Author:
past hmp supporter
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 10:18:48am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hillbilly if you had kids and having the thought of leaving them behind and you thought more of your own life youd see the danger in this race track. Ive seen you personally wreck every car you have brought to hmp. Your already a very lucky man and should think about safety, but in nitrous cars ive never seen you wear gloves protective pants and you use a helmet for a golf cart. Who cares about your opinion of safety really? You dont h ave an nhra license to drive a car like you do. if nhra came down and saw no one had license you guys wear no safety gear and the track was half a mile to short for the speeds you run and there trying to stop fast cars in a instance this track woudl be closed anyhow and all your oh the track is fine bullshit because weve been racing there forever crap is mute and void. when nhra figures out this place is not up to safety what then are you goin to tell them there full of shit too?

Author:
HBC: hopefully brakes comeon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 10:45:24am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: He hit the pole.

Author:
News
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 12:56:45pm
http://m.click2houston.com/news/questions-arise-after-fatal-wreck-on-race-track/28324346

^He hit the pole. Freak Deal...so sad.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Tragic events are reminders of our responsibility. RIP DAVID

Author:
Keith
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 08:59:51pm
My opinion, for what's it's worth. If you are not comfortable with the avalible shut down area or safety systems in place don't do it. However HMP has had some real fast cars with good success. It is our responsibility as drivers and owners to make sure we purchase, install, and test the best saftey equipment avalible to make our cars perform safely. There is always a risk of failure. It is events like this past weekends that make us all questions the cars safety ability. SFI certifications and NHRA rules are there to protect us. As costly as it is to meet them it is in the best intrests of every driver. As racers check your brakes, throttle linkage, parachutes, and safety gear make sure there up to par. It is tragic to loose a fellow racer and should be a reminder for us all to check the things that are easily over looked.

Just my 2 cents....

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: hey fucktard...there are no cables...it is the same catch net that nhra has at every national track in the usa

Author:
ur an idiot!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 09:00:29pm

Subject: 762

Author:
Benoit
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 04, 08:43:23am
Tre 762 5in bs motor has 3 stages of nos and is complete carb to pan . Only had 30 runs since new. Need 34,000 also have convertor Coan bolt together. Call 337 280 3587

Subject: HMP Friday night

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 04, 06:56:52am
Was the track OK after the rain Thursday night???????

Subject: I Need A New Engine

Author:
Playtime
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 08:37:45am
My engine in my 2003 suburban went out. Where can i purchase another engine without getting screwed? What shop in the area offers the best service?

[> Subject: engine

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 09:40:25pm
Buy a GM replacement crate motor you can have it shipped to a local dealer or your house. Call a few machine shops and get prices and compare the two. The crate motor wins, all new with warranty. been there done that.

Subject: track

Author:
who cares
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 11:44:01am
Damn, if you don't like the track, don't go to it,, if you don't like a titty bar,, don't go to it,, if you don't like smoke,, don't go to a place that allows smoking,, I have never heard more crying and whining in my life as I have heard in the last week over a very unfortunate accident. If you look at the news you'll see several weeks ago a racer lost his life at Little River Raceway when his car went over the rail and hit a tree,,, he was probably going 70 miles mph,

we all know every time we go down the track,,, something bad can happen. it is entirely up to us about the track,, the conditions, and our responsibility to maintain our cars. It's not for you to decide where we should write and how we should rice,,, if you don't like it, like I said don't go to it. Your opinion or your means absolutely nothing to us so keep it to yourself and go ride go karts or go skating or go bowling or do something where you feel safe and don't bother us. mind your own business,,, we love racing here and it is our fun reward they're working hard and being able to enjoy a sports we all live so don't come here and try to take a something we enjoy working and doing all the time,,, mind your own business!

[> Subject: He was going 120 mph

Author:
Harry
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 12:32:14pm
He was going 120 mph when he lost control.

Subject: Funeral arrangements

Author:
Larry"MightyMouse"
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 04:24:12pm
David William Minx, Sr., 34, of Houston, passed from this life on September 28, 2014, following a tragic accident. David was born July 26, 1980 in Houston, Texas. He is lovingly survived by his wife of 17 years, Amber Gail Turney; by son, David William Minx, Jr.; by parents, Larry & Joan Barnes; grandmother, Barbara Kay Minx; by brothers, Larry Dean “Bubba” Barnes, Jr. and Chad Steven Barnes and sister, Stacey Kay Barnes; as well as by nieces, nephews, other family and many, many friends. A visitation and service will be held Thursday, October 2, 2014 at Carter Funeral Chapel at 13701 Corpus Christi st. 77015 with visitation starting at 11:00 a.m. and services starting at 1:00 p.m. Interment will follow in San Jacinto Memorial Park under the direction of Carter Funeral Home.

[> Subject: Our deepest sympathy for your loss.

Author:
Jody
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 09:22:13pm

[> Subject: Mighty Mouse

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 01:10:11pm
My condolences go out to your family Larry. Never met you guys, but I do know and feel your pain.

[> [> Subject: My 2 cents

Author:
I don't want calls bashing me so no name here either
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 09:48:46am
I would be willing to bet that the posters doing all the crying and down talking about HMP don't have cars that are fast enough to have an issue even if the track was 100' shorter than it is now. You notice there are NO names with all these posts.

I have been around drag racing for over 40 years and worked with several professional teams over the years so I feel qualified to have an opinion. Pro drivers are aware of where they are racing and the shortcomings of each facility. When the shutdown is short, they have the parachute lever pulled entering the traps so they get an early deployment of the chute. I have watched the X cars run 100' past the finish before the chute pack starts to open... you gotta be smarter than that if you are never going to have a problem. Also, you don't wait for the chute to deploy to step on the brakes. If the chute does not deploy, you are way down the track to start to stop.

HMP used all the land they had available to build a fine facility for us to use. The track runs from boundry to boundry and is a fine flat race surface. Pro racers know that they have to plan their run according to the track and be aware enough to pull the chute early.

Enough said... I'm sure you small minds will bash me with your keyboards... have fun.

[> [> [> Subject: I DID NOTICE YOU DID NOT PUT YOUR NAME UP FUCKTARD!

Author:
C GULITTI
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 01:06:03pm
THE FUCKIN TRACK IS TOO SHORT AND IF THE CHUTES DO COME OUT ON A FAST CAR AND THE BRAKES FAIL THEY WILL DIE TOO!

YOUR OPINION IS RETARDED AND HAS NO CREDIBILITY AS YOU WONT LEAVE YOUR NAME ASSHOLE!

[> [> Subject: Prayers and condolences

Author:
C Gulitti
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 01:11:37pm
I did not know David but wanted to send my prayers and condolences to the family from a fellow racer.

[> Subject: RIP David

Author:
T-Bucket
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 08:59:06am
So sorry to hear about David's passing. I did a lot of street racing with David and Larry back in the day. David had my back a couple of times in some heated discussions and that's the kind of guy he was!!!My heart sank when I heard about the tragedy.My prayers go out to you and your family Larry.

Subject: mighty mouse

Author:
shortblock78 (🏁🏁)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 09:02:35pm
Hey does anyone know if they are selling any thing mighty mouse relayed this weekend at the track in honor of the donation that will be givin

[> Subject: Benefit Race

Author:
HBC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 07:54:13am
We will be having a race in memory of our loss with auctions, raffles, hopefully dinner plates, car show, index and grudge race. All proceeds donated to the family. I will be selling team shirts along with benefit shirts all proceeds go to the family. HMP has given us some date to choose so stay tuned.

Subject: Rear coil overs

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 07:53:17pm
In need for 12 in adjustable coil overs w 110 springs if anyone has some forsale text me 8324728534

Subject: MY BABY NOLA LOVES THAT OTHER WEBSITE TOO "HARDRODGOSSIP"

Author:
GRANNY NOLA
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 05:10:59pm
HE LOVES HIMSELF SOME NICE HARD DICK

Subject: steering colum work

Author:
Shane
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 03:38:09pm
I'm looking for someone in the (preferably southeast) Houston area that rebuilds steering columns, with new parts and paint. have a column shift that needs to be re-done and made into a floor shift, without the column shift piece there.

[> Subject: steering colum

Author:
joe
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 03:41:37pm
my dad owns a shop in cloverleaf ask for jc
shop is rockbottom automotive he will do you right
713-453-1000

[> [> Subject: Shorter distance ??

Author:
Hay hauler john
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 01:12:20pm
Maybe the answer for now would be to race maybe 330 'untill construction is complete and they can figure something else out ? I don't know just a thought and I think people have a problem with "if" there's a problem. We know how to stop when your able to but if something does happen no matter what it is there's no room for error at all !!

Subject: Everybody in Houston rides hubbards nuts and this guy looks like a fool in georgia. Hopped up by Kenny and NRC looks like hacked up by both. This is the guy who has people lined up to pay $1500 a weekend for tune ups? Really?? He doesnt qualify in X275 or RVW and burns both motors up? Little kenny is so hopped up he bows the tires every run. You Texas tuners with your high dollar tune ups kill me, yall need to get a clue.

Author:
already had that ass reamed and dont want no mo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 05:55:44pm

[> Subject: Really?

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 09:04:51pm
I've only met Kenny a few times and he was super nice and very humble. Have you ever been in the lane next to him, or even been to the Georgia race and seen what it's like? It don't matter who's name is on the valvecovers, if you ain't leaning on it pass after pass you might as well put it back in the trailer.

[> [> Subject: Are you serious? 32 car field in both classes, 4 qualifying runs and you cant make the cut?? I think your a little off, all the big REAL tuners had there cars in the show after qualifying. If Kenny was so nice to you, you must have been wanting one of his $6000 wiring jobs or about to pay 1500 for a tune up to not qualify. You need to get out of dream land on how hard it is to qualify in RVW or X275.

Author:
ridiculous
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 11:01:30pm

[> [> [> Subject: Wow

Author:
Travis
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 11:55:15pm
Since you the rocket scientist I'll pay you to come tune my car this weekend or for our race in 2 weeks. But too bad you don't have a name a prob not even a car at the track. Kenny made prob 2 passes in the 275 car before he took it out there which was a gamble , didn't make not 1 pass before hauling to race , and they put restrictions on blower in RvW , so I know he was fighting with the tune all weekend. Before you bash somebody make sure you got your own shit to bash on first dude

[> [> [> Subject: dang

Author:
Kenny Hubbard
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 08:45:37am
That dude is mad.

[> [> [> [> Subject: No

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 08:58:04am
No he is not mad, he dont have a car to work on so he just plays on the keyboard trying to stir shit up and see who he can get under their skin.

[> [> [> [> Subject: kenny

Author:
craig ofarrell
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 09:01:39am
these are key board jockeys with no car and little mice balls that they cant find,because there wives have them in here purse,when you can show your face we will acknowledge these comments for now.......

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Dang Kenny you must be sore from all the nut huging LOL!!

Author:
WOW! what a dick!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 09:40:11am

[> [> [> Subject: 32 car field

Author:
Creig
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 09:49:32am
As far as the 32 car field, I didn't go to Georgia this year, but last year there was over 70 cars in those classes. I don't think ms.rediculous has been to a race of this caliber, or even have a car.

[> [> [> [> Subject: how many classes did kenny enter with the orange car no bs but i think i seen his car run like 3-4 diffrent classes

Author:
just asklng
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 09:58:00am

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: whoever you are

Author:
get your facts right
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 11:17:18am
Lil Kenny didn't "bow" the tires, he "blew the tires. If he would have made a full pull in his by-run he would have gotten lane choice so it was his fault not Hubbards dummy

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Kenny

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 10:10:39pm
Kenny is a good person. If you need help he will be there. He will push his stuff to the limits to learn the info needed to provide tune ups for others. Look at the fastest x275 in Texas, 12 fastest in the country, he helps with tune ups for it. But your right he don't know what he's doing, you are the dumb ass.

Subject: Outlaw 632

Author:
Bryan Sandlin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 07:55:26pm
Here you go guys and gals, we have races if we can get participation. We went to SGMP this weekend and watched outlaw 632. The class had tube cars to leaf spring cars, which was cool to watch. Lots of participation in the class. Even some of the X275 guys doubled up and had some success. So we will stick to the rules already posted. We have some small sponsors in place and working on more. What I propose to do is we all put money on top to make a better pay out. Maybe $150 to $200 on top per car would make a good payout with 16 or more cars. The first race could be at Northstar dragway on October 9-11 and the second could be at Houston Motorsports Park on November 1st. If we can get some participation this will carry over to next year and do nothing but get bigger with more tracks involved. So what I need is to see what type of participation we can get at these races. Let me know if you can make it and what you think of paying on top to get the class kicked off.
Thanks,
Bryan Sandlin
bsandlin70@yahoo.com

[> Subject: Tracks

Author:
Winscott
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 03:25:01pm
How about Baytown and Evadale tracks? HMP not safe for 4.60 cars in my opinion. Have seen too many top end mishaps during our TPSA days there(includes our car), and now even shorter with more deadly results. Thanks, Gary

[> Subject: Outlaw 632

Author:
Tmp
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 09:07:16pm
Where are the rules posted

[> [> Subject: Probably a hard sell @ Baytown. Evadale, Pine Valley, Northstar, and possibly SAR, Sealy? would be a good mix. I'll pass on HMP @ 4.60...JMHO

Author:
just a nobody
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 02:08:08am

[> [> [> Subject: All in for the class

Author:
Travis
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 07:18:02am
Im all in for the class looks fun , but I wouldn't want to run the car at HMP , just not safe for cars running 4.60's 4.70's

[> [> [> [> Subject: 4.60 is to fast????

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 04:17:51pm
That is BS that track has seen 3.70 runs. Driver error is the culprit. You have to pull the chutes before the stripe period not after you let off and are passed the finish line. Got to be on your game at any track period.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Outlaw 632 ruloes

Author:
Bryan Sandlin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 08:24:20pm
OUTLAW 632
Rules:
Stock style and general shape car / truck bodies.
Must have working taillights.
Must have engine diaper.
Front extension not to exceed 6 inches from factory bumper
Courtesy staging and Auto Start will be in effect
Bye runs- Must take tree under vehicle’s power
Tech officials have final discretion on all rules on race day
Must race 1st round to get 1st round loss payout
EFI ok
No blowers
No turbos
No 5" bore space - (non- stock)
Progressives allowed (no 250 Lbs. weight break for single kit) - ALL nitrous at launch or no break.
Ladder - Outlaw ladder will be run. 16-1, 15-2, etc. If not full field, blanks will be loaded for unfilled spots.
2 qualifying runs required.
1st round of eliminations - Opponent broke competitor must notify official timer (in tower) or race director no later than one hour prior to call for first round of eliminations. If this is done, an alternate will be placed in the last qualifying position, ladder will be reprinted. If closer than one hour prior to call for first round, opponent broke bye will be run.
Must take tree and be qualified car to receive first round money.

Car & Driver Weights
632 cubic inch limit (up to 640 ok) 3000 lbs
Small block 2550 lbs
Natural Aspirated No minimum weight

Weight Deductions - All Cars

Smaller tire than 28 x 10.5 - 50 lbs (- 100 lbs for the Lights Out V race in Valdosta)
Big block convention heads - 100 lbs
Single carb - 50 lb
Single kit - No Progressives with weight break - big block - 250 lbs
Single kit - No Progressives with weight break - small block - 200 lbs

Despite combination of weight deductions minimum big block weight is 2700 lbs
Despite combination of weight deductions minimum small block weights is 2350 lbs

This class will be kept as a 4.60+ class. Rules will be updated accordingly.

Subject: COWBOYS SMOKED NO SAINTS!

Author:
Shut-em-up
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 11:16:56am
Shut-em-Down

[> Subject: Caints

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 11:49:05am
NOLA must have been upstairs calling the plays. I see they threw him out for the last part of the game and breeze started moving down the field after that.

[> [> Subject: How bout them Texans

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 12:31:13pm
That one man pony show as nola called him looked pretty good. That one man pony kicked some serious ass. How often does a defensive lineman score a touchdown in two consecutive games

[> [> [> Subject: CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO! AL ABOARD FOR NUT NUT HUGGERS CITY, WHERE I10, 45, AND 59 MEET!

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 04:14:54pm
LIVE LIFE WHILE YALL CAN BITCHES, CAUSE WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AS SOON AS YALL GET YOUR ASSES HANDED TO YA, WON'T HEAR A PEEP OUTTA NONE OF YOU BITCHES. YEP THE SAINTS HAD AN OFF DAY YESTERDAY, SHIT HAPPENS! BUT THIS WEEK WILL TELL THE WHOLE STORY. THE GAME OF THE CENTURY IS SUNDAY. THE NFL ANNOUNCES GAY PRIDE DAY IN ARLINGTON WITH THEM QUEERS AND THEM COWGIRLS PRANCING ON PARADE. SAYS THERE WILL BE DOUBLE CAPACITY TICKETS SOLD SO ALL YOU TEXAS FAGS CAN DOUBLE UP IN A SEAT. SHOULD BE REAL COZY JUST LIKE YALL LIKE IT.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Dear Mr NOLA...

Author:
"boys forever
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 04:37:16pm
WE of all fans are aware that you can't win them all... es[ecially after last year's debacle......HOWEVER.......... dramatic pause............. The Texans are 3-1 and the N.O. Aints are 1-3....... We will lose some more to be sure, but to see the 'Boys put a hurt on them like they did, just somehow feels right. Drew and his leader, Mr.Peyton think their shit don't stink.... I bet really does. It sure did last night...LOL

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: "boys forever.....

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 06:00:03pm
WHAT THAT SOME KINDA FAG FOR LIFE PLEDGE?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: WOW! I bet you watch football so you can look at the boys butts

Author:
NOLA is a gay motherfucker!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 06:34:10pm
You cant stop talking about gay people, takes one to know one!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'M SORRY BUT I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOUR MOTHER I WAS FUCKIN! OOOO PLEASE TELL ME THAT WASN'T YOU DADDY IN DRAG.

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 03:54:31pm
THIS BEING TEXAS AND ALL,YOU NEVER CAN TELL.

[> [> [> [> Subject: NOLA

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 08:14:26pm
BUT YOU SAID WE COULD BANK ON WHAT YOU SAID??? ALSO, BY WHAT YOU JUST STATED YOUR MUCH BELOVED TEAM GOT BEATEN BY A BUNCH OF GIRLS? THAT HAS TO HURT!

[> [> [> [> Subject: You live in Texas

Author:
So are you a steer or A Queer.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 11:05:51pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: You live some where besides Texas, you're a Alien!

Author:
Lock the border down, keep the stupid people out!
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 07:26:56am

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: NIETHER BOY, I'M WHAT THEY CALL A ROOT DOCTOR. SEND YO WOMAN OVER SO SHE CAN TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT! NO PEEKING IN THE WINDOW EITHER.

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 04:00:42pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: nola likes root

Author:
informer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 08:12:56pm
Talking about gay ,
If nola ain't talking about dick he`s got it on his breath.

Dont i still owe you a bow job nola,well give me another one and i will owe you two"...

Subject: Who was killed at HMP? What happened

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 09:14:18pm

[> Subject: RIP

Author:
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 09:40:50pm
Mighty Mouse

[> [> Subject: Mighty Mouse

Author:
Sr racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 09:44:34pm
Getting a word it was David minx. The driver of Mighty Mouse God bless him if so

[> Subject: .

Author:
JWS
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 09:42:02pm
Mighty Mouse hit the wall and went into safety net.

[> [> Subject: I was there

Author:
Frige
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 10:52:52pm
He went though the barrier at the end of the track. Someone said the brakes went out. I was changing plugs and did not see it thank god.

[> [> [> Subject: Rip David

Author:
Shaun
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 11:52:28pm
I was there also and unfortunately seen with own eyes, car went thru barriers , then water barrier down there was NO help what so ever , parachute was caught in wheelie bars , HMP has to try to do something about slthe shut down area. I know it was a freak accident but there is honestly no room for error in the shut down area. No sand box to slow car which I think might have prevented the casualty. Overheard a lot of people at track saying it was only a matter of time before a bad accident happened at the track due to short shut down area. Hate it had to happen to Larry and family. none the less this isn't about a track and problems it's about a loss of 1 our own and I send deepest condolences to the family and crew of David and may he race in peace. Wake up dean and HMP!

[> [> [> [> Subject: RIP David aka mighty mouse

Author:
Jap
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 12:34:51am
To Larry and family I'm sorry for the biggest lost. Keeping you all in my prayers.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Rip David (mighty mouse)

Author:
Tre and Da Assoicate
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 01:43:58am
We give our prayer and blessing to you all

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: RIP David Might Mouse

Author:
HTH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 06:53:21am
Sorry to hear about this may God Bless him and his family

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Mighty Mouse

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 09:25:43am
R.I.P. David and my prayers go out to his family and friends as well.

Was David the owner of Mighty Mouse?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Stupid me

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 10:06:13am
OK, now I remember and even see Larry is the owner of Mighty Mouse. I guess David was his driver.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: texas racin(mighty mouse)

Author:
shortblock78 (🏁🏁)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 10:42:32am
Hearts are broken the love we shared even thought you are gone I know you were blessed the man up above weclomes you with open arms to lay you to rest times we had were some of the best (long time friends)🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

[> [> [> [> Subject: shut down area

Author:
Big Daddy T.L.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 03:52:04pm
i haven't raced there for a while, but there used to be a small sand trap. sorry to hear a fellow racer passed

[> [> [> [> Subject: David Minx aka Mighty Mouse

Author:
Christine Clements
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 05:05:47am
Our family is asking that if anyone has video footage of David's solo and final run to please contact us. We need to see what happened for our selves. To many people say this or that. Please, someone had to be videoing it.

[> [> [> Subject: Throttle got stuck wide open and shute got tangled in wheelie bar

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 04:34:28pm
Throttle was hung at wide open and his parachute got stuck on wheelie bar.He tried to downshift car twice and could hear it hitting the rev limiter.

[> Subject: David is Larry's son

Author:
Mary (very sad)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 01:33:58pm

[> [> Subject: Thanks Mary

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 02:13:19pm
Now that's even harder to lose a son or daughter. I just hope they realize he was doing what he loved to do and goes to a much Better Place. Keep on keeping on in his name Larry and family.

[> [> [> Subject: mighty mouse

Author:
phil aka ragtop
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 03:01:09pm
Larry I have say im truly sorry for ur loss and from my family to yours prayers go out to u and ur extended family and whoever my be effected by this tragic accident! !!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Prayers go out to the family and friends RIP GOD BLESS.

Author:
Atomic Dog
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 03:36:47pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: so sorry to hear about this! I met Larry at HRP back in 03...very good guy! RIP David!

Author:
Mark (up in MD)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 04:04:35pm

Subject: Atomic Dog's Grudge Inc. Radio Show Tonight

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 02:52:36pm
What good is a "DP" (deposit) if it's not honored? End of the season is approaching. The talk is stirring about who should be the TEXAS Grudge Racer of the Year. What do you feel it should take to be considered Grudge Racer of the Year?
Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion. If the show is full, you can listen online just click the link below. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/10/01/grudge-incs-atomic-dog-tuesdays

Subject: carb

Author:
racer
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 10:09:35am
Does anybody have dan davinci's phone #

[> Subject: Number

Author:
Green Camaro
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 12:13:41pm
281-964-7782

Subject: Chassis Work

Author:
Jess
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 02:10:04pm
I am in need of some chassis work done on my 83 monte carlo. I am looking to have the rear frame rails moved in(or something) to accept bigger rear tires, etc. Are there any good chassis shop owners/bosses on here that has an opening and wanting to do this work? I am currently working and can't go down a list of #'s to call, but, I can call you if you leave a #. Thanks in advance to everyone for any help with this.

[> Subject: Text or Call

Author:
C
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 05:18:34am
Give me a text or call. We have done several G-Body's.
281-330-2628

Subject: RIP

Author:
Chuck
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 07:51:25am
http://www.click2houston.com/news/race-car-driver-killed-in-crash/28311766

[> Subject: was this Larry's redish colored Camaro repainted possibly?...I'm not on here all the time like I used to be.Such a shame!!RIP David!

Author:
Mark (up in MD)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 04:15:19pm

[> [> Subject: don't know

Author:
danersmiff
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 06:40:47pm
Mark, I too haven't been as regular...don't know the answer, if the car's the same, but, sadly, it is the same folks. d---

[> [> [> Subject: Same

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 07:08:35pm
Yes same car David redid the hole car and they painted it but yes same car

Subject: What motor is Kyle running in Georgia

Author:
Thumper
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 08:54:03pm
FULTON MAKING IT RUN AGAIN

[> Subject: Prolly scared that

Author:
Burned before
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 09:19:01pm
That tre turd would shit the rods out of it. It's hard to drive that car when it's running over the rods

[> [> Subject: Trudeau what you got beside this keyboard u on

Author:
Htown
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, September 25, 09:34:03pm

[> Subject: SGMP

Author:
JAMES
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, September 25, 11:42:11pm
KYLE 4.26 @ 175 AND YEA TRE WITH BILLY ON THE TUNE UP AND THE SHADOW IS #1 WITH 4.11 BUT WE WILL SEE HOW THIS GOES LATER....

[> [> Subject: That TRE piece of shit is 10 mph slower than the other nos cars

Author:
Shit spotter
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 27, 01:22:08am
Big ol disappointment

[> [> [> Subject: Yo

Author:
Hi
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 27, 06:09:16pm
The car is having an electrical issue.. You guys are retarded.

[> [> [> Subject: shit spotter

Author:
spec tater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 27, 09:51:44pm
How fast is the fastest engine you have ever built with your own hands and how many rounds did it run at that number without blowing up? We would like to know. Easy to sit in the stands and talk shit but much harder to do it yourself out on the track. And I dont want to hear what your buddy ran or what he paid mega bucks for. Just what you have personally done yourself.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Kyle went 4.13 at 180 mph after that the third system would not work. Got it working in the third round and it stood straight up, it's a TRE piece. Shadows weighs 2600lbs and runs a Bruno with lockup that's way faster than kyles turbo 400. Plus kyle weighs 2725lbs. He only ran 3 hundredths and 2 mph slower than shadow you fucking haters.

Author:
In the know
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 08:51:06pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Weight

Author:
WTF?
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 10:53:35pm
I thought they all had to weigh 3200 in that class?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hell no the Shadow stevie jackson crossed the scales at 2610 lbs after his passes. Hancock with a full blown pro mod was 2650 after his passes, Kyle is over there with a real backhalf car and weighing in at 2730lbs, plus hes got a stock case turbo 400 and those guys are running pro mod 3 speeds with the lockups. Thats like apples and oranges, no comparison. Hancock and Stevie both ran a 4.10 best. Kyle went a 4.13 best. In my opinion hes faster than they both are.

Author:
Tim in GA
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 04:08:58pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: weight

Author:
steve
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 04:25:31pm
Not sure on the weights but if Stevie weighed 2610 after the run then he would be too light. 5.3 bore space is 2650 unless he has a stock wheel base which I think he doesn't but not sure. Still think it is ridiculous that a twin turbo has to weigh 3200#s. That's a 550-600# difference from the NOS cars. Sorry track prep favored the Pro Mod of Hancock. Twin turbos brought a knife to a gun fight is what it looked like.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Look at his window sticker in the videos it clearly says 2600.

Author:
Donald always has "special" rules to favor his boys.
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 05:44:10pm

Subject: Porting and polishing Scareflow research

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 05:36:34pm
If u need affordable port and polishing give me a call all automotive heads and motorcycle heads don't have flow bench yet but working on it I garantee my work and customer satisfaction thanks for the space Joe hope your doing better will call you soon to set up a add placement thanks call 8324728534

Subject: I HEAR CRICKETS!!!! LOL DON'T YALL FEEL STUPID YET?

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 09:11:47pm

[> Subject: You beat a team that sucks!! Yea for you.

Author:
No Peterson! Big win,
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 10:53:53pm

[> [> Subject: Now this gay ass always talking about dick ass fagg wanna talk

Author:
CONFUSED
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 12:04:46am

[> [> [> Subject: CONFUSED, YOU ALREADY HAVE INSTRUCTIONS, JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU TEXANS NUT HUGGERS. SO GET WITH IT!

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 04:47:05am

[> [> Subject: SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYIN, THE VIKINGS NEEDED TO SET SOME STIPS BEFORE THE GAME TO MAKE IT FAIR? IS THAT WHAT THE GIANTS HAD TO WITH THEM STEERS TO GET THEIR FIRST WIN OF THE YEAR?

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 04:07:41am
YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, YOU BUNCH OF BITCHES AINT NO REAL FANS OF ANYTHING BUT GUM BUMPIN, JUST LIKE THEM SORRY TEXANS. THEY WERE ALL SMILES AND CACKLES LAST WEEK AFTER THAT BIG HIGH DOLLAR BITCH CAUGHT A TD, BUT NYG HAD A PLAN AND SHUT HIS ASS DOWN AND LOOKY WHAT HAPPEN!!!!! YEAH THATS RIGHT, THAT ONE MAN PONY SHOW WONT WIN GAMES IN THE NFL. HEY MAYBE THE VIKES SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AHOLD OF FOSTER FOR THE WEEKEND, OOPS I MISSED THAT, HE'S INJURED....(HE'S SMARTER THAN THAT DUMB ASS AJ, DOIN JUST ENOUGH TO COLLECT HIS MONEY). I CAN PRETTY MUCH PREDICT THAT NEXT WEEK THERE WILL BE UTTER SILENCE FROM YOU STEER QUEERS ONCE AGAIN. BANK ON IT!

[> [> [> Subject: U really are pathetic

Author:
NOLA Smasher
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 11:15:59am
You really are a pathetic loser guy! Or maybe you are a girl, who knows. I bet if you put all your effort in your home life like u did on here then your wife wouldn't be fucking all us Texas guys. She tells us that EVERYTHING is small in NOLA except your mouth and dreams! If you ever had the balls to walk up to ANY real Texan at the track I can promise u that if u had teeth that you wouldn't when u left! Pussy stank lil ole boy!

[> [> [> [> Subject: LOOKY HERE SNATCH BOY, I WAS MINDIN MY OWN BUSINESS WHEN YOU TEXAS BITCHES CALLED ME OUT LAST WEEK. SO DON'T GET YOUR PUSSY ALL PUCKERED AT ME, TALK TO YOUR BUDDIES WITH THE LONG NECKS AND RETRACTABLE TEETH AND BAD BREATH IF YOU WANT PEACE. BUT UNTIL THEN........... FUCK YOU !

Author:
NOLA....
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 01:37:12pm

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: You are just an uneducated idiot NOLA

Author:
Texan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 07:32:05am
You were quiet because NO was winless you lying little POS. You never mind you business when Saints win and Texans lose, you get on here and talk shit. How bout you not worry so much about football and get a job and act decent. Maybe catch the free gambling bus back to LA and stay there. No problem being a fan of any team but to get on here and stir shit constantly is just childish. Grow up NOLA. Search your soul and ask questions of yourself. Try to get up in the morning and make something of yourself, besides an asshole.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: NOLA

Author:
billy bob
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 01:03:30pm
Whats nola stand for? N o O il, L oose A ss

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Nasty Old Looking Asshole

Author:
Jimmy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, September 26, 10:00:51am
nasty old looking asshole NOLA

[> [> [> Subject: NOLA

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 05:31:16pm
Another brilliant prediction Nostradamus!

[> Subject: I HEAR CRICKETS!!!! LOL DON'T YALL FEEL STUPID YET?

Author:
nola hater
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 11:53:18am
I HEAR CRICKETS!!!! LOL DON'T YALL FEEL STUPID YET? As you were saying LOL

Subject: drag radial

Author:
Ed
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 07:52:22am
Looking for some 275 60 15 drag et street if anybody got some for sale

[> Subject: 275-60-15 I HAVE A USED PAIR

Author:
CORY
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 08:29:48am
THEY HAVE APPROX. 25 RUNS. $100 CASH FOR THE PAIR. #281-414-0859 CORY

[> Subject: tex racing

Author:
tex (heart is troubled)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 10:05:30am
R i p mighty mouse may God be with u and ur family

Subject: 615ci Pontiac Headed Motor For Sale

Author:
Pure Evil
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 03:53:02pm
615 Motor Specs
Lunati pro Crank,GRP Rods,Vanoli Pistons,Merlin pro block,Isky Lifters,Jesel Pushrods,Jesel Rockers,Titanium Valves
Triple Springs,Sheet Metal Intake,2 Foggers,Pontiac Pro Stock Heads
3200 Pound car ran 4.60's with this motor in the 1/8 mile.
Motor has 5 passes since freshen up and can hear run on dyno at Arrow Machine in Brehnam Texas. .
Over 30 grand to build this motor 12k OBO
Bryan 281-409-4130 Would make great Grudge Motor

Subject: SPECIAL PROJECT

Author:
Dean
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 12:04:50pm
I'm looking for a few parts for a special project... i need a pair of SBC aluminum heads, an aluminum intake,and a pair of Zoomie headers..THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE ANY GOOD.. just parts that will clean up or polish out... If you might have what i need call my cell 713-906-8925 and i will explain what i want to do with them..

Subject: Outlaw 632

Author:
MO
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, September 19, 04:00:52pm
OUTLAW 632
Rules:
Stock style and general shape car / truck bodies.
Must have working taillights.
Must have engine diaper.
Front extension not to exceed 6 inches from factory bumper
Courtesy staging and Auto Start will be in effect
Bye runs- Must take tree under vehicle’s power
Tech officials have final discretion on all rules on race day
Must race 1st round to get 1st round loss payout
EFI ok
No blowers
No turbos
No 5" bore space - (non- stock)
Progressives allowed (no 250 Lbs. weight break for single kit) - ALL nitrous at launch or no break.
Ladder - Outlaw ladder will be run. 16-1, 15-2, etc. If not full field, blanks will be loaded for unfilled spots.
2 qualifying runs required.
1st round of eliminations - Opponent broke competitor must notify official timer (in tower) or race director no later than one hour prior to call for first round of eliminations. If this is done, an alternate will be placed in the last qualifying position, ladder will be reprinted. If closer than one hour prior to call for first round, opponent broke bye will be run.
Must take tree and be qualified car to receive first round money.

Car & Driver Weights
632 cubic inch limit (up to 640 ok) 3000 lbs
Small block 2550 lbs
Natural Aspirated No minimum weight

Weight Deductions - All Cars

Smaller tire than 28 x 10.5 - 50 lbs (- 100 lbs for the Lights Out V race in Valdosta)
Big block convention heads - 100 lbs
Single carb - 50 lb
Single kit - No Progressives with weight break - big block - 250 lbs
Single kit - No Progressives with weight break - small block - 200 lbs

Despite combination of weight deductions minimum big block weight is 2700 lbs
Despite combination of weight deductions minimum small block weights is 2350 lbs

This class will be kept as a 4.60+ class. Rules will be updated accordingly.

[> Subject: Outlaw 632

Author:
Bryqan Sandlin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 03:53:18pm
Sorry I haven't answered on this forum, I have been out of town . These are the rules being used in this class around the country . We have had some interest in the class . I would like to see more so keep on it . I am going to get the ball rolling and try and get it together . If you guys want to help or talk about it ,here is how to get in touch with me. bsandlin70@yahoo.com Thanks Bryan

[> [> Subject: chassis cars allowed? no minimum wt for N/A or 2700lbs?

Author:
more info
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 04:06:20pm

[> [> Subject: outlaw 632

Author:
MO
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 05:23:18pm
Yes lets get this outlaw 632 going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[> [> [> Subject: Outlaw 632

Author:
Bryan Sandlin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 09:44:17pm
No tube cars , just back half cars for know. We want to keep the class where the average person can race it.

[> [> [> [> Subject: bryan

Author:
txbadboyz floyd
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 11:43:48pm
what about my little red vega it has 2/3 frame and I have a 598ci.

[> [> [> [> Subject: OUTLAW 632

Author:
MO
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 09:49:28am
Just go with the rules that are in place. tube car,back half no matter just stick to the weight requirements. Run what you bung. This is how the classes die off. Start fucking with the rules and then it all goes to shit.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: plenty of high $$$ "back half" cars out there...

Author:
vs. cheap chassis
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 02:08:43pm

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I agree

Author:
B.Becker
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 05:01:53am
We have an older tube chassis Ladder bar camaro 33 x10.5Ws on one kit and would love to run something like this! Car will run high 4s at best!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: tube cars are not

Author:
Bryan Sandlin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 08:34:16pm
Like the tittle says , do we let tube cars in ? If these cars are at weight , do we let them in ? Lets take a vote.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: tube cars

Author:
MO
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 10:32:19pm
YES LET THE TUBE CARS IN!!!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: tube cars

Author:
Daytona
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 10:37:37pm
Yes let the tube cars in as long there in weight why not. We have a lot of tube cars runs in the low 5's or high 4's there should be plenty of competition.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: more cars=more competition and a healthy class with a future

Author:
weight is the limiting factor
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 12:12:31am

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Tube cars

Author:
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 10:00:14pm
Let the tube cars in and get this thing going. If you can keep this thing in the 4.60s I can see a good car count. When's the first race?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Outlaw 632

Author:
Bryan Sandlin
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 27, 09:43:26pm
Just left Georgia and watching outlaw 632 there. Every type of car you could imagine in this class. Tube cars too slapper bars in the class. The variety actual was really cool. I believe that we will just let the weight be the decider. The class had a lot of cars , which is good. So y'all get them together , we are going to have a race. Trying to find us a spot to get in. I will stay in touch.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: outlaw 632

Author:
MO
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 11:41:25am
Now that's what I am talking about! lets get this thing going.

Subject: Peggy, how is Joe, did he come home?

Author:
Let us know
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 10:59:15am

Subject: Team Deez Winner

Author:
HTH
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 10:15:51am
Good job Todd,Chase and Crew for winning No Mercy in Georgia with that NRC Horsepower

Subject: T5 transmission "knocks" when put into gear

Author:
Lee
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 02:22:28pm
I've got a T5 that makes a knocking sound when the clutch is let out, after changing directions.

That is, if I've backed the car up and then put it in first, the tranny will knock when I let the clutch out. If I then stop and put it in reverse, it will knock again.

It is not the u-joints, or the transmission mount. I've put the car on stands and rotated the drivetrain back and forth, and the sound IS coming from the transmission.

Not sure if this is a "just pull the tranny and tighten up the XXXX-bolt" or a "better off buying a new transmission" situation. Any manual transmission experts in the Clear Lake area?

Thanks

[> Subject: Trans

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 09:05:34pm
Drive it till it breaks or maybe its coming from rear end and check bushings at rear end.

[> Subject: trans noise

Author:
Black Bart
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 27, 09:07:25pm
I know this sounds wierd, but check the pinion nut to make sure it hasn't backed off. It will sometimes make a similar noise..........Bart

Subject: Atomic Dog's Grudge Inc. Radio Show Tonight

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 02:38:15pm
There are a lot of lists going around on the internet....top 10 on 28s...top 10 backhalfs...top 10 grudge racers this year...and the lists go on. What do you think about these lists? Do you have a list? Who is on your list?
Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion. If the show is full, you can listen online just click the link below. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/09/24/grudge-incs-atomic-dog-tuesdays

[> Subject: RADIO SHOW

Author:
JAMED (IJS)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 05:56:34pm
HOW ABOUT ORGANIZING A RACE FOR THE TOP 10 ON 28'S AND THE TOP 10 BACKHALVES INSTEAD OF DISCUSSING IT ON THE TALK SHOW..I THINK THAT WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING...

[> [> Subject: May be a hard task

Author:
JTA
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 10:27:44am
With the cars they are talking about residing from the Midwest , Northeast and Southeast along with Texas where can they all get together and race. There definitley has to be some compromising on travel.

[> [> [> Subject: JTA

Author:
JAMES
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, September 25, 06:37:49am
JTA I AGREE WITH YOU 100% ON THAT BUT IF THIS RACE CAN GET ORGANINZED BY PROMOTERS IT WOULD BE NICE CONSIDERING ALL THE BAD ASS CARS ON 28'S AND BACKHAVES OUT THERE....

[> [> [> [> Subject: I agree!!!

Author:
Atomic Dog
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, September 25, 09:39:18am
This is a tuff one to put together with so much controversy on which car fit. Should it be run what you brung on 28,29,275,315? Backhalf same way! $1000 buy in pay 6-8 spots at some central location. I'm open to this which promoters like to see this in 2015.PULL FROM THE HAT EACH ROUND IN STAGING LANE.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: ATOMIC DOG

Author:
JAMES (MAKE IT HAPPEN)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, September 25, 04:33:05pm
THATS WORTH DOING CARS ON 28,29 .,275 ETC. WOULD BE NO WHEELIE BARS BASICALLY A TUNERS RACE AND BACKHAVES WOULD BE A ALL OUT RACE NITRIOUS OR TURBO WINNER TAKES ALL NO RESTRICTIONS ON WEIGHT OR ENGINE DISPLACEMENT.....IF YOU AINT A BIG DOG GET OFF THE PORCH....

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: MAYBE BY REGIONS

Author:
JTA
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 27, 11:33:47am
Possible solution would be to get a certain region of maybe 4 states to agree on a track and what cars would participate. Example Texas, OKC, Arkansas, Louisiana . Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida. Chicago, Michigan, Indiana and what other 4 states that do battle to have a region race the fastest 2 run the other ones in the region to see who the baddest.

Subject: Fiberglass Trunk

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, September 26, 11:05:26am
Looking for a fiberglass trunk for 67-68 camaro.

[> Subject: Fiberglass trunklid

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 27, 01:44:54am
I've got some 67-68 Camaro fiberglass parts for sale. Pin on trunk lid that has never been mounted, pair of bolt on fenders, header panel & 6" Harwood hood that has holes for zues fasteners. 361-212-6710. Located in Victoria,Tx.

Subject: Fake ass undertake

Author:
One real (Smh)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 08:30:00pm
Why in the hell undertaker still renting cars to run ppl with first he rented that lil white trk to run hater Shaka now he trying to get nolegg trk to run Tinka why can't he drive his own ugly ass trk that bitch look like a big hip women with little legs , na bitch look knock knee,slow mutha fuka

[> Subject: ONE REAL (SMH)

Author:
STEBO (BLOODLINE)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 06:47:46am
SAY IT LOUD YOU'R RIGHT SO BE PROUD.

[> [> Subject: Undertaker

Author:
Race Fan
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, September 26, 10:19:32pm
LOL,DAMN UNDRETAKER...THE SHEETS ARE OFF AND YOURE EXPOSED!!

Subject: great place for pieces

Author:
Mich
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Thursday, September 25, 01:19:13pm

Better Than CraigsList

Come buy / sell car pieces / accesories / tools online

TriClicks.Com

[> Subject: SPAM DO NOT CLICK ON IT!!!!!

Author:
Rich
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Friday, September 26, 04:41:55pm
Please delete this shit Joe! Just spam to get you to a junk ass electronics and crap website called tripleclicks.com. Oh yea, FUCK OFF Mich!!!!!

Subject: 2 bbl holley vs 4 bbl edelbrock

Author:
trev
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 10:33:16pm
I have a stock 305 in my 1985 Elco and I'm wondering how much better fuel milage I would get with a 2 bbl holley? If any

[> Subject: worse

Author:
Lee
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 09:31:22am
Have you used a wide-band to tune the current carb? A well-tuned Edelbrock will probably get slightly better mpg than a well-tuned 2bbl Holley, overall. If neither of them are tuned to your application, then they will both probably get bad mpg's.

e-mail me if you want to talk further.

Subject: GEORGIA GRUDGE RACE

Author:
UNKNOWN COMIC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 10:04:11pm
ANY UPDATES FROM THE RACE IN VALDOSTA,GA.....

[> Subject: SGMP

Author:
JWS
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 04:57:16am
Tony Wright over Treeman. Coroner blew the tires off but Treeman had a bad nitrous backfire and killed the car.
John Doe over Obama Bu. Obama Bu had to take the bars off to even get a race and nobody from the East Coast wanted to try him so John Doe from the Midwest did. Obama Bu jumped out on him about 2 cars and shook the tires at the 330 so John Doe drove around him.
Donya fucked up Big Lo real bad then lost to Rug Rat because he slept at the tree and then came back and fucked up Shawty from 901 Bad Boys Mustang. Shawty ran over Tony Bynes Thrillar Mustang earlier in the day.
Everybody out there said it was one of the best grudge races theyd ever been to.

[> [> Subject: SGMP

Author:
UNKNOWN COMIC
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 10:24:19am
GLAD TO SEE THE BU GO THERE AND MAKE A STATEMENT HAD TO TAKE THE BARS OFF JUST TO GET A RACE HUH....

[> [> [> Subject: BARS QUESTION

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 01:30:13pm
Why would you take a car with bars to run cars with no bars. Hell none of them cars have wheelie bars only statement you are making is you dont know how to tune your chassis to run no bars.

[> Subject: TREEMAN RED LIT 2

Author:
GN
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 11:11:02am

[> [> Subject: Treeman

Author:
james (IJS)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 02:01:40pm
TREEMAN GOES UP IN A NITROUS BACKFIRE WE'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE WITH ROY JAMES CAR UP THERE TOO...

[> [> [> Subject: Backfire

Author:
Shooter
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 07:36:33am
Backfire due to double stepn the transbrake. NOS comes in and you upset the whole thang...boom

[> [> [> [> Subject: Tree man

Author:
Ceo
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 12:15:46am
Why da hell does he go int to the beams with his motor revved up so high

Subject: Help

Author:
Joe Teal
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 08:31:42pm
Need ifno on some bbc heads.They are chevy bow tie heads the num on the heads are 14044861.Im running some gm 990s head right now, would the bow ties be better are not?

Subject: Wanted / looking for 5.00 Borespace

Author:
Danny
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 07:53:04pm
Looking for 5.00 borespace nitrous motor.. call or text ,,Danny 512-332-1496 days 512-581-0400

Subject: Just wanted to let everyone know Joe has been in the hospital for the last 21 days

Author:
Peg
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 10:20:25am
He got a Septic Infection in his blood , we think from his Dialysis port.He has been on a lot of Antibioties. They have been keeping a close watch on his heart too. The last few days he has been doing alot better should get to come soon.

[> Subject: Hang in there Joe! Get well soon & hurry home

Author:
Mark (up in MD)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 11:23:34am

[> Subject: Dont give up Joe!

Author:
GN
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 02:25:08pm

[> [> Subject: Joe

Author:
Novaman
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 02:36:14pm
Peg, You and Joe are in our thoughts and prayers. Hoping he gets back home to you real soon.

[> [> [> Subject: THINKING ABOUT YALL

Author:
TRex
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 08:28:04pm
TELL HIM I M THINKING ABOUT HIM PEGGY....

[> [> [> [> Subject: Get well soon Big Joe

Author:
Atomic Dog
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 02:23:37pm

Subject: LOOKING FOR KAILYN PRICE

Author:
KERWIN SCOTT ( BLACK 80 MALIBU BBC, 4SPD,A/C,P/S)
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 12:50:47pm
ANYBODY KNOW KAILYN PRICE FROM "SKIP'S" SHOP IN 44, DROVE A CLEAN GREY 78-81 MALIBU WITH BILLET WHEELS, PLEASE LET HIM KNOW THAT I HAVE WORK FOR HIM. MY NUMBER IS 8329096615. THANKS TO ALL WHO CAN HELP.

Subject: Anybody Testing this thursday night at HMP?

Author:
Needing to test.......
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 12:53:28pm
Anybody testing this Thursday night 9-25-14.....If so we are interested in renting with you....

[> Subject: testing

Author:
DAY
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 03:46:30pm
I need to test as well.

[> [> Subject: Everyone is headed to Georgia for the big race

Author:
headed that way
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 04:22:46pm

[> [> Subject: Testing

Author:
Bob G
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 08:15:35am
I will probably need to test also.

[> [> [> Subject: Testing

Author:
Finney 832-597-7733
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 11:35:36am
Bob G. and the other dude....call me so I can put you on the list. Lot of cars going to Georgia so we gotta try and get 8 cars.

Subject: Track Rental

Author:
Finney 832-597-7733
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 11:25:18am
HMP Track rental for Thursday Sept. 25th from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. It usually runs later than that. $200/car. Drag radial lane if needed. Call ASAP to get on the list.

Subject: 71 NOVA

Author:
COREY
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 09:26:17pm
NEED A PASS SIDE DOOR GLASS FOR A 71 NOVA 2 DOOR. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO PART IT. THANKS.

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

ENJOY THE SITE! Make DONATIONS with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!

DISCLAIMER Copyright? 1999-2015 by www.HotRodGossip.com All photographs copyright? 1999-2015 by www.HotRodGossip.com HotRodGossip.com does not promote or condone racing any motor vehicle on public highway, street or road. We are simply providing the public with information about events that occur with or without our participation. The fact that we are providing information about street racing, which is an illegal activity, is not to be construed as our condoning of this activity. All parties which participate in these activities do so at their own risk and hold any and all persons associated with HotRodGossip.com harmless of any and all liabilities. By entering this website you are of the full understanding that this website is for information purposes only. You understand that the information provided in this web site may be falsified or altered and therefore no person, car, motor vehicle, motor vehicle owner, or spectator can be held accountable for any visual or written information seen in this website. Because all written and visual information may be falsified or altered, no person, family member, heir, legal representative, officer of the court, peace officer, or any other legal officer, may construe any of this website as real and can not hold anyone participating in this site accountable. The above statement is in accordance with the Internet Privacy Act, code 434.322.42 of 1995.

HOT ROD GOSSIP

The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends

View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.