VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

New England Irish Dance Message Board

Dancers, MAIDs, DAIDs, TCs, ADCRGs & friends -- this is the place to discuss the NE Region Irish Dance scene.
All I ask is that you treat each other with respect. Inappropriate posts may be removed at the moderator's discretion.
If you have an issue, or need to report a problem with a post, please email me with your concern. I can be reached at NE_IrishDanceATyahoo.com.

Subject: Lenihan Feis Stage Schedule

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:16 03/28/17 Tue

Stage schedule inside the first reply.

Competitions with a "/" between them have been combined. Competitions 650 and 651 will dance soft shoe first, since they are smaller and shoe changes will be quick. All other championship competitions will dance hard shoe first. Championship competitions up to and including u14 will dance 3 at a time. A printable schedule will also be posted on our website shortly and is already posted on our Facebook page. Looking forward to a great day on Sunday!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Choosing between two great feises

Author:
Parent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:49 03/28/17 Tue

If you had to chose between the Connecticut ID Championship and the Lynn feis which one would you attend and why (for champs). Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: The June 11th Irish Heritage Feis is now open for registration on Feisweb! Please go to www.feisweb.com. We look forward to seeing all our grade and championship dancers from the across the region and beyond! Thank you, The Feis Committee

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:55:31 03/28/17 Tue

Subject: SAVE THE DATE

Author:
O'Rourke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:39:09 03/28/17 Tue

O'Rourke Irish Dancers will be hosting Grade Exams Sunday July 30th in Valhalla, NY. More info to follow

Subject: Current school is 50 miles from my home . New school opened closer to my house is there a ban? My original school 's home base is

Author:
Dance mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:19:35 03/27/17 Mon

Help...

Subject: Question: If I go to a school in another region, would I be attending the oireachtas in the region im living in or the one that's associated with the school. Thanks!

Author:
Dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:36 03/27/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: New dance message board

Author:
irishdanceboard.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:27 03/27/17 Mon

Please take a few minutes to check out the newest Irish dancing message board:

irishdanceboard.com

It has folders and subgroups as well as a search engine. No more wasting time re-reading the same posts and no spam! Thanks

Subject: does anyone know why the parade of champions video from this oireachtas isn't on youtube anymore???

Author:
dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:06:37 03/27/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Rule for dancer with 2 firsts going to NE feis

Author:
mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:16:00 03/27/17 Mon

Is the rule that a dancer has to adhere to the rules in a region where they are feising, not their home region? A first last year and a first this year would mean the dancer has to go to OC to feis in NER?

just wondering...

Replies:
Subject: When will the lenihan feis schedule be out?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:06:07 03/26/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know who the vendors are at the Lenihan Feis?

Author:
Need shoes!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:52 03/26/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Any way to check on prelim numbers registered for Horgan Spring Feis?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:28 03/25/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Selling used dress overses

Author:
Dancemom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:11 03/22/17 Wed

I am selling a used dress on one of the used dress websites. Can anyone guide me about how to handle an offer that comes from overseas? Best way to ship? About how much that will be? Best way to accept foreign payment? Customs?????
Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: West Virginia Dress Room

Author:
Julie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:31 03/21/17 Tue

“Say YES to the Feis Dress and Boys Vest”

Please remember your used solo costumes for the West Virginia Feis

Hours of Operation:

Saturday, March 25 – 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, March 26 – 7 a.m. to Noon

The fee for one solo costume is $5.00 and two or more $10.00 (not to exceed $10.00).
You may leave your solo costumes in the room both days for the same low price.
THE ROOM IS SECURED AND LOCKED during the evenings!

Cash only, please

Safe Travels and Good Luck to all the Dancers!!!

Subject: First time traveling on plane with dance costume. We don't have a travel wedge. How do you bring your dress-any tips?

Author:
Help!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:48:56 03/19/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Lenihan Feis

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:22 03/16/17 Thu

Reminder- March 18 is the last day to book in our hotel room block for our feis.
You can book online using the following link- http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Lenihan%20School%20of%20Irish%20Dance%20%5Ebdrct%60IRIIRIA%6099.00%60USD%60false%604%604/1/17%604/2/17%603/18/17&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes

You may also call central reservations at 1.800.682.4095 or visit www.marriotttrumbull.com and enter the group code: IRIIRIA in the "Special Rates & Awards".

Subject: Horgan spring feis

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:13:04 03/15/17 Wed

We are from out of region and have never done this feis before. Does it get a good number of OC dancers? Anywhere to see numbers/entry list? Are judges listed anywhere? Thanks for any info! Just looking to get in another feis in April and the date works for us.

Replies:
Subject: Boston Riverdance

Author:
NE Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:05 03/15/17 Wed

Does anyone know how the Boston Riverdance entries work? Does everyone get in? Does level matter? if you don't hear back soon does that mean they are waiting to see the rest of the applications first? Any insight is appreciated. Thank you!

Replies:
Subject: Murray Academy Feis 2017 is now open on Feisweb!

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:27:35 03/14/17 Tue

Registrations are now open at www.feisweb.com
9 weeks to go!!!!!

Subject: Bracken School feis

Author:
Bracken mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:08 03/14/17 Tue

Registrations are now open online at www.feisweb.com Hope to see everyone there.

Replies:
Subject: Where can I get a bunch of dance socks online cheap?

Author:
dance mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:31:30 03/14/17 Tue

Snow day cleanout! Way too many old dance socks that don't match, or are covered in black! Ready to toss them all and buy some new ones. Anyone know a site online to buy a bunch (6-10prs) at a discount? Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: Hansen Keohane Feis is still accepting entries without a late fee

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:21 03/14/17 Tue

Subject: Would anyone know where I can find a list of judges for the Hansen Keohane feis? Their website has both 2016 and 2017 info and I'm not sure that the list is current. Thank you.

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:47:08 03/14/17 Tue

Subject: Just noticed on the Cape Cod feis schedule for this year that Open U10 and Open U11 are dancing on SATURDAY this year. Open U12 and U14 are also on Saturday, but U13 and U15 are on Sunday. Is this a change from the past few years? I might be going crazy, but I remember my U10 and U11 on Sunday the last two years, and not Saturday.

Author:
Am I right?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:16:07 03/13/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: What is the penalty for having or conducting secret workshops?

Author:
Concerned New Hampshire mother
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:57 03/13/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Worlds room needed 4/12-4/16. My room fell through

Author:
Cathleen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:27 03/12/17 Sun

Hi, I found out today that the room I thought I had was given away to another.

Subject: How to break in/soften leather around ankle for new hs and little feet..tx!!

Author:
Nrwbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:34:57 03/12/17 Sun

Subject: For those who have applied to the Dublin Riverdance camp, how long did it take to hear you were accepted?

Author:
Anxious dd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:19:57 03/12/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: I know it's a long shot, but looking for a room at CityWest on Tuesday April 11. Offering to swap a room we have there on Monday April 10 or Thursday April 13, if someone needs one of those instead.

Author:
Sue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:20 03/11/17 Sat

Subject: NEW SENIOR LADIES AGE SPLITS

Author:
dance27!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:29 03/10/17 Fri

Hello,

My daughter was born in July of 1994. We are confused with the new age splits for senior ladies and have been hearing a lot of different answers. She will be turning 23 in July, but 22 for the feis year. What age group would she now be in for the New England Oireachtas and what dances would she be doing? Thank you all so much for your help!

Replies:
Subject: Anyone looking for a new dress for Nationals '17? I have a spot that can be transferred. BNDM. Pls leave email, I'll get in touch. TIA.

Author:
Hopeful
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:14:52 03/09/17 Thu

Subject: Murray Academy Feis 2017! Save the Date: Sunday: May 21st, 2017 @ Sanborn Regional High School 17 Danville Road Kingston, NH 03848

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:24 03/09/17 Thu

Subject: Grade Exams

Author:
MS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:28 03/07/17 Tue

When and where are the next Grade Exams being held?

Replies:
Subject: New England Regional Feis

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:29 03/07/17 Tue

Next year can Trad set be danced with the other dances? Dancing at 9 in the morning and waiting until 2pm for one dance in the same age and level is a joke. The high school is too small to have that many people sit around all day waiting to do one dance. It was not listed as a different competition on the syllabus and should have been danced at the same time. With all the ppeople sitting around all day the venue got really hot, was overcrowed to the point of a fire hazard and parking was a nightmare.. please do them all at the same time next year. It was nice to have feisweb.

Replies:
Subject: Queen City Feis/Louisville Feis Weekend Grade Exams

Author:
CLRG Grade Exams
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:56 03/07/17 Tue

The Queen City Feis & Louisville Feis committees will be hosting Grade Exams on Friday - May 12th and Saturday - May 13th in Cincinnati, Ohio. We will be offering Grade Exams 1 - 10, but would also like to offer Grades 11/12. Before offering Grades 11/12, we need to see how many applicants would be interested in these higher grades. If you are eligible for either Grade 11 or Grade 12, please CONTACT US no later than March 10th. Application forms must be completed and returned no later than March 10th. We will then forward all applications to the Examination Authority so they can appoint a SDCRG who would be able to examine all Grade 11/12 applicants

Subject: Lenihan Feis Room Block

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:46 03/06/17 Mon

We have just secured additional rooms at the discounted rate of $99 at the Trumbull Marriott, less than 5 minutes from the feis venue.

You can book online using the following link- http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Lenihan%20School%20of%20Irish%20Dance%20%5Ebdrct%60IRIIRIA%6099.00%60USD%60false%604%604/1/17%604/2/17%603/18/17&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes

You may also call central reservations at 1.800.682.4095 or visit www.marriotttrumbull.com and enter the group code: IRIIRIA in the "Special Rates & Awards". Please note that the last day to make a reservation under the block at the discounted group rate is 3/18/17.

Author:
dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:14:18 03/06/17 Mon

Could you indicate which shoe vendors are going to be at the feis? Thanks.

Replies:
Subject: what are the 'best' hs out there.. new here, no used at the school need to buy new... tx

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:01:16 03/06/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Anyone have the results for PC U9? Not up on FB with the rest.

Author:
Watched the comp with my DD and we're curious who won!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:27:04 03/05/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Retired dresses

Author:
Josie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:06 03/05/17 Sun

I'm cleaning out my closets and came across 2 dresses no longer used by schools (Hansen keohane. And Nevin academy). Any advice on what I could do with them? Thank you

Subject: Lenihan Feis Room Block

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:29 03/04/17 Sat

The room block for our feis is now open at the Trumbull Marriott, located 5 minutes from the feis venue. The rate is $99. You can book online using the following link- http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Lenihan%20School%20of%20Irish%20Dance%20%5Ebdrct%60IRIIRIA%6099.00%60USD%60false%604%604/1/17%604/2/17%603/18/17&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes

You may also call central reservations at 1.800.682.4095 or visit www.marriotttrumbull.com and enter the group code: IRIIRIA in the "Special Rates & Awards". Please note that the last day to make a reservation under the block at the discounted group rate is 3/18/17.

Replies:
Subject: Newbie here...hs...they stretch a lot?? My DD has had hers for 18 mths but if anything they almost seem too big especially in the Hills I didn't realize that was possible they are slipping off the back.... sounds stupid but is it possible they really stretched that much thank you for advice obviously time for a new pair

Author:
No clue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:56:03 03/03/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Lynn Spring Feis

Author:
Lynn Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:27:01 03/02/17 Thu

The Lynn Spring Feis to be held on April 30, 2017 at Stamford High School is now open for entries on Feisweb!

Replies:
Subject: Wigs at Worlds

Author:
Allison Crawford
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:22 03/02/17 Thu

My name is Allison Crawford and I am an under 20 dancer. I will be available at the World Championships from Sunday April 9 - Thursday April 13 to do wigs. If you are in need of someone to do your daughters wig, please email me. I have had a lot of experience doing wigs over the years. I can do full or bun. Also email me if you would like to see pictures of wigs I have done. Thank you.
crawford.allison292@gmail.com

Replies:
Subject: Poodle Sock Monkeys are back :)https://www.etsy.com/shop/InStitchesByCristin?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Author:
Cristin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:51:33 03/02/17 Thu

Subject: I have a room at the Omni Riverfront--deluxe, two beds--for three nights: 7/7 through 7/10.

Author:
Please let me know if you are interested.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:49:05 03/01/17 Wed

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:28:40 02/28/17 Tue

Just a quick reminder to get those entries in for the Lenihan Feis, April 2. The last day to enter online AND postmark your payment in March 6!

Subject: Lynn Feis

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:00:48 02/27/17 Mon

Would anyone happen to know when the Lynn Feis will open for entries?

Replies:
Subject: Boys/Men's Stretch Trousers. Where is the best place to buy the stretch Irish Dance Trousers?

Author:
DDS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:25:10 02/27/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Room at Host Hotel Hilton New Orleans Riverside Available

Author:
host
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:44 02/26/17 Sun

EXTRA ROOM FOR NATIONALS
I have an extra room at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside (host hotel) for July 3-9, 2017. $159 a night. 2 queen beds. City view. Email me at belmontrummyvt@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: 2017 New England Region Teachers Feis schedule now available on our Facebook page and website!

Author:
Feis Chairs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:48 02/25/17 Sat

Our 2017 New England Regional Feis schedule is now available!! We are very excited to welcome you all to Saugus High School on March 5!
Below, please find some important notes:
-All ceili competitions will be held at 8:00 am.
-Solo competitions will begin at 8:15 am.
-We have changed the layout of the cafeteria for this year, which has allowed us to add a second stage!
-Numbers & competition lists are available on www.feisweb.com. Numbers will also be available at the door.
As always, we are very happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to email us at newenglandfeis@gmail.com. See you on March 5th!!

Replies:
Subject: Irish Dance Posters

Author:
MacSeain Studio
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:49 02/25/17 Sat

Please visit us online for your Irish dance posters for The World Irish Dance Championships in Dublin! Use the poster on your hotel door (if allowed) inside or outside-have it signed by your friends, family & teammates. When you arrive home you can have it framed and placed in a prominent place to remind you of your achievements in Irish Dance!
MacSeainStudio.com/SHOP
Thank You!
Good Luck to all of the dancers :)))

Subject: Why is Lauren Early doing a meet and greet? She teaching at a school on NE. How is this allowed? Seems like poaching

Author:
Rules only for some.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:40:38 02/25/17 Sat

Replies:

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:27 02/24/17 Fri

Lenihan is pleased to add Donny Golden, A.D.C.R.G., NY to our list of adjudicators!
Please see the full list on our website lenihanirishdance.com or inside the first reply here. Looking forward to April 2!

Replies:
Subject: Broesler feis is Prizewinner after lunch?

Author:
thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:00:54 02/24/17 Fri

Subject: So excited to see Rutherfords is now carrying Katie Luck socks!

Author:
Happy Dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:31 02/23/17 Thu

I'm so glad to be able to get them at feisanna now.

Replies:
Subject: HK Feis

Author:
HK committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:55:03 02/22/17 Wed

Hansen Keohane feis forms are available on our website www.hansenkeohane.com. We look forward another great feis day.

Replies:
Subject: New Dress Disaster

Author:
Disappointed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:37 02/22/17 Wed

Has anyone ever had a major issue when receiving a new dress? We recently ordered one and it looks very little like the sketch approved and is poorly made. Are dress makers accommodating when this happens? Not sure what to do...

Replies:
Subject: Will Lenihan have a Feis hotel & rate?

Author:
Dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:19 02/21/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Anybody know if the McInernery feis is going to happen this year? Not on schedule yet, either for August or October. Hoping so, love this feis.

Author:
NE dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:39 02/19/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Did anyone receive marks from horgan yet..promptly mailed in payment after feis tx

Author:
Jigger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:56 02/16/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Sadly, it is time for the traveling Feis 'n Stuff booth to retire.

Author:
Sonia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:49 02/15/17 Wed

I'm selling off my remaining stock in bulk at wholesale prices. If you are interested in purchasing stock, please message or email me. Most of my stock is available for viewing at www.feisnstuff.com, although the available inventory is different from what is seen online. If you are a feis vendor, this is a great opportunity to pick up a nice variety of tee shirts, kickpants in assorted colors, jewelry, gifts, and Irish dance doll clothing at wholesale prices. Bulk sales only.

Subject: Best way to mail dress I just sold within the us...obv insure too....tx

Author:
New
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:27:46 02/15/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: This lovely dress needs a new home. Immaculate condition. Worn once!

Author:
ID Mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:25:23 02/15/17 Wed

Make me an offer. Would be perfect for prelim or new to open dancer. Measurments inside. Asking around £500.

http://www.dance.net/topic/10244529/1/Dresses-Costumes/Make-me-an-offer-Immaculate-dress-worn-once.html&replies=0

Subject: There are only 3 days left to enter the Inishfree Feis (Feb. 26th) without a late fee before it closes for good. Go to Feisweb.com now...

Author:
don't miss out!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:06 02/14/17 Tue

Subject: Need an orthopedic recommendation in Boston or South Shore for my DD who has experience working with Irish Dancers. Anyone have a name or two?

Author:
Thank you in advance!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:59:11 02/14/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Online Irish dance strength & conditioning program - 50% off next 30 hours

Author:
Ellen @ Target Training
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:45:28 02/13/17 Mon

Have you heard about Target Training's Online Institute? An evidence based, Irish dance-specific strength and conditioning program that's available to you ANYWHERE - ANYTIME.

Now is the perfect time to give it a try with 50% off your first month.
Use the code VALENTINE at checkout and start transforming your dancing today. Promotion ends at midnight on Valentine's day!
Get started at institute.targettrainingdance.com

For more information about our classes and our upcoming 2017 Summer Training Tour, visit www.targettrainingdance.com

Happy Training!

Subject: Seeing Riverdance next month at the Shubert/New Haven - can anyone recommend a good restaurant?

Author:
thanks in advance
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:35:11 02/13/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Looking for room at Citywest for thursday night 13th. Please email if you have one available.

Author:
rose
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:26:42 02/11/17 Sat

Subject: Requirements to move from one level to another

Author:
Boston Feis Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:24:25 02/10/17 Fri

Does anyone know of a place where I can find New England specific requirements for movement between levels? Sometimes you see specifics on some of the syllabi, but I was wondering if there was one place with all rules and requirements.

Replies:
Subject: Studio2stage

Author:
Dancer2017
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:09 02/09/17 Thu

Anyone ever audition for Studio2stage? How long does it take to get a response? Do they let you know either way? Thanks.

Replies:
Subject: Inishfree Feis closing soon!

Author:
On FeisWeb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:00:50 02/09/17 Thu

Subject: GoldenÉire

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:52 02/08/17 Wed

GoldenÉire is a new a costume company founded by Kincaid Stringer, Riverdance and Muireann Ní Chiara ADCRG, BG. It is our goal to provide a US based, high quality costume alternative to North Americans as the majority of major dress makers are overseas.

Our head seamstress is a fashion school graduate and we have a production team with years of experience in Irish dancing as well as the fashion and costume design industry. We’re excited to offer a completely personalised service and look forward to working with dancers of all levels.

Check our Facebook page and Instagram account for some of our most recent dresses. We’re happy to take further questions @: shop@GoldenEire.com

www.GoldenEire.com

Instagram: @goldeneire

Subject: 2 days left to enter Inishfree's 25th Annaul Feis!

Author:
Don't miss out!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:42:26 02/08/17 Wed

Subject: Stunning dress for sale!

Author:
Leslie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:37:09 02/07/17 Tue

Eager to sell this beautiful Shauna Shiels dress. Asking $800 or best offer.

http://www.dance-again.com/X1117b.html

Subject: Looking for recommendation for a good sports mind coach/psychologist in the Boston area? Not just for dance but overall sports.

Author:
thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:06 02/06/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Thanks Shamrock School for a great feis today - quick results on SuperBowl Sunday! :)

Author:
sdf1248
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:21:56 02/05/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Hey Shamrock. Why 2 different stage schedules??

Author:
Very confusing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:27:33 02/05/17 Sun

Subject: Rochester Academy Grades Exams Final Schedule

Author:
Christine Broomfield
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:12 02/05/17 Sun

The link below contains the final schedule for this Saturday's Grades Exams in Rochester. Can't wait to see everyone there!

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Final%20Grades%20Exam%20Schedule.docx?token=AWxF1m715eKywVzgDtVJhezd9cgAJT3VjbIRcHfE27LRLKzO6v6ZRjYSGoU2DodGRHx8xTjzD-dnwIsrKbjD_0JWsXkSP1xD7_oMiKDL4iqWlPNdJIDt_0b7PT2UNYlqe_frJLcQyd8Kn5i9rVCNTWlZ

Subject: Elegant and Exciting Solo

Author:
Take a look.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:33 02/05/17 Sun

https://www.usedsolodresses.com/dress/elegantly-exciting-championship-solo-5700.html

Subject: Reminder: Inishfree Feis entries will be closing soon. Enter today at Feisweb.com

Author:
Don't miss out!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:41 02/05/17 Sun

Follow us on twitter for champ awards: @inishfreefeis. For a list of judges visit our webpage at www.inishfreeNY.com. Our confirmed vendors will be: Fay's shoes, Head for the World, Dance Bling, Dippin Dots, Irish Seams, Maui Wowi smoothies, Irish Rose Accessories, Feis Fayre & Bead-Tini Boutique.

Subject: Help any guess for time of 407 u16 at shamrock??

Author:
Please help if you have a guess. Thank yiu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:20 02/05/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Why can two schools do the same material? I thought each school has to do their own. Seems odd that would be allowed.

Author:
CT feis mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:54 02/05/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Is Shamrock Feis tweeting results?

Author:
Any social media today?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:59:26 02/05/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Website for Room Swaps for Nationals?

Author:
AH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:08:54 02/04/17 Sat

Is there a facebook page or site for those looking for extra rooms for New Orleans?

Replies:
Subject: Available Room for Worlds- CITYWEST HOTEL

Author:
Sherry M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:55 01/23/17 Mon

I have a hotel room booked at the CITYWEST HOTEL, the host hotel for Worlds that I am looking to transfer to someone in need. It is a 'Superior Room King' and the rate is 110 euro a night. It has been booked through the 'event clrg bb' worlds code. If there is interest, please let me know, otherwise I am going to release the room. I have made a 220 euro deposit (as required), that I would be looking to receive from the individual I transfer the room to. Please share with anyone that might be interested.

Replies:
Archives: 12345678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.