VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

New England Irish Dance Message Board

Dancers, MAIDs, DAIDs, TCs, ADCRGs & friends -- this is the place to discuss the NE Region Irish Dance scene.
All I ask is that you treat each other with respect. Inappropriate posts may be removed at the moderator's discretion.
If you have an issue, or need to report a problem with a post, please email me with your concern. I can be reached at NE_IrishDanceATyahoo.com.

Subject: FYI, Are you traveling to Montreal for Worlds and use Verizon wireless? I just found out that Verizon has new discounted rates for calling, texts and data.

Author:
The Tan Man
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:11 03/27/15 Fri

$15 for 100 minutes, 100 sent texts (incoming texts are free) & 100 mb of data. Also $30 for 250 minutes, 250 texts and 250 mb of data. Overages are 10 cents/ minute, 10 cents a text & $10 for 100mb of data. These rates are much cheaper then they have been in the past. Verizon wireless 800-922-0204 If you're using another carrier please call them as regular rates are very expensive. Safe travels everyone, the Tan Man.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: To VT resident who posted below - How are roads in higher elevations now, say White River Junction to Burlington?

Author:
Any snow remaining? Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:26:46 03/27/15 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Emerald Association of Putnam County Feis - we are considering this feis - can anyone who has attended in the past share their experiences? Is this also a festival - I think it's outdoors? Thank you for all opinions/experiences shared!!

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:17:37 03/27/15 Fri

Subject: HK feis...postmarked the 28th or received by the 28th?

Author:
dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:39:15 03/26/15 Thu

Subject: Flying into Burlington and taking the greyhound to Montreal. I have a few hours to wait at night. Anyone know Burlington Airport - coffee shops, seating etc. We don't get into until midnight and bus leaves at 4:15am.

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:58 03/26/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: The June 14th Irish heritage feis syllabus is now on Facebook/osheachaplin. We will have sashes and medal rounds for championships and ceili competitions. Our judges are Myra Watters, Sheila Cloherty, Anna O'Sullivan, Joan Cass, Kerry Oster, Elicia Greenway, Joanie Cass, Karyn Oster, and more. Please email Lisa at osheachaplin@hotmail.come with any questions.

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:08:41 03/26/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Grade Exams- before the Southern Tier Feis, Friday August 14 (Binghamton, NY). Grades 1-10

Author:
Save the date! Details will be distributed as we finish feis syllabus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:55:01 03/26/15 Thu

Subject: Room available at the Westin in Montreal 3/28-4/6 - in the block. If you are interested please leave email

Author:
can no longer go
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:47 03/26/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Glue question - What glue do you use/think works best for re-affixing stones to a dress?

Author:
First Solo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:33:02 03/26/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Anyone know if hansen-keohane is accepting late entries still or is feis closed?

Author:
NEID mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:08:43 03/25/15 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Room available at the Westin in Montreal Sat 3/28-Mon 4/6 - in the block. If you are interested please leave email

Author:
No longer able to attend
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:14:33 03/25/15 Wed

Subject: Room in Weston in Worlds room block now available Sat and Sun nites. If anyone is interested, please reply with email and I will contact you

Author:
Can no longer attend.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:34 03/25/15 Wed

Subject: Looking for a pair of slightly broken in Fays gray sole in size 5 ?

Author:
Sean K
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:13 03/25/15 Wed

Just checking to see if any one has a pair to sell .

Replies:
Subject: The June 14th Irish heritage feis syllabus is now on Facebook/osheachaplin. We will have sashes and medal rounds for championships and ceili competitions. Our judges are Myra Watters, Sheila Cloherty, Anna O'Sullivan, Joan Cass, Kerry Oster, Elicia Greenway, Joanie Cass, Karyn Oster, and more. Please email Lisa at osheachaplin@hotmail.come with any questions.

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:39:32 03/25/15 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone have an old schedule from Horgan Academy to know how they usually run their prelim comps at the spring feis?

Author:
thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:09:59 03/25/15 Wed

NT

Replies:
Subject: Oh dear. There is now a raffle to win a room at the Omni for NANS. Just when things got nice and quiet.

Author:
Here we go again
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:17 03/24/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know if the Cape Cod Feis syllabus posted anywhere?

Author:
Thinking of trying this one. Thanks.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:06:16 03/24/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Curly Girlz is offering 30% off our Irish Dance Pins! More Inside...

Author:
Curly Girlz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:53 03/24/15 Tue

Curly Girlz is so excited to announce the grand opening of our new Etsy shop. We've been hard at work getting things all set up and now we are ready to celebrate! During the month of March, get 30% off your entire order at http://www.etsy.com/shop/curlygirlzpins! Use the coupon code CGGRANDOPENING30 at checkout.

Subject: McGough Academy feis now on feisweb

Author:
Yay!!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:22:04 03/24/15 Tue

Subject: Dance schools in Shelton, CT area

Author:
Former dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:06 03/24/15 Tue

Looking to start daughter dancing but living in Shelton. What are my options for dance schools. Thanks.

Replies:
Subject: Forbes Feis Schedule is up on their website (http://www.forbesirishdance.com) -- Thank you Forbes!

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:30 03/24/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: FeisDresses.com is a great site for buying & selling Irish dance costumes and accessories. Listings are always FREE!

Author:
Rhonda at FeisDresses.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:12:44 03/24/15 Tue

BUYING?
We have one of the largest collections of Irish dance dresses, vests and accessories online for a great selection if you are looking for something. Easy search tools to narrow down choices, or use the search box at the top. Use our "Save your favorites" feature to find them again easily.

SELLING?
FeisDresses.com is a high traffic site with millions of visitors, so your items will be seen! Listings are always free. Edit your own listings 24/7 including changing your own photos and marking your item as sold. All listings get automatically posted to facebook and twitter.

Subject: Ronan McCormack here. Imagine being credited as a sponsor or producer of a stage production at the Edinburgh Festival - the world's biggest and most prestigious arts festival!

Author:
The Bad Arm - Confessions of a Dodgy Irish Dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:25:20 03/24/15 Tue

Maire Clerkin's show "The Bad Arm - Confessions of a Dodgy Irish Dancer" offers these rewards and more if you contribute to her Kickstarter fund before Wednesday, March 25th at 5.00 p.m. Copy and paste this link in your browser to check out the show and how to contribute:

kck.st/1EKw11J

The show has already played to rave reviews in New York, Chicago & LA and I had the privilege of presenting it in Dublin in 2011. It offers a hilarious yet poignant insight into the world of Irish dance in a way no other Irish dance show has. Let's give a final push and send “The Bad Arm” to Edinburgh!

Subject: Worlds Block Room Available Sun 3/29–Sat 4/4, Springhill Suites by Marriott. Reservation can be modified/shortened. Includes free WIFI and hot/cold breakfast buffet. Newly renovated king suite w/sofa bed (sleeps 5) @ $159 CAD p/n +txs/fees. One night prepaid, $167.23 USD. Click on name for email.

Author:
Injured dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:16:18 03/23/15 Mon

Subject: How do you calculate the amount of World Medal holders thier will be at worlds?

Author:
NE World Qualifier
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:49 03/23/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone successfully printed the Forbes Feis Parking Pass? When I launch the document from their website it only has their logo in it.

Author:
Confused
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:49 03/23/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: The Hartford St. Patrick'd Day Parade

Author:
Sheila & Shannonl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:02:00 03/23/15 Mon

A Huge CONGRATULATIONS to The Shamrock School who won FIRST PLACE as the best Irish Dance School marching unit at the Parade. We are so thrilled & proud of our dancers. Well done Shamrockers!!!!!

Replies:
Subject: I always confuse the two high schools in Quincy. Is North Quincy high the older school (the one not across the street from a YMCA)?

Author:
Forbes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:17:47 03/23/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: # OF DANCERS in each comp at worlds ?? any one know the #s ?

Author:
dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:54:31 03/22/15 Sun

just wondering is all ? thank you

Replies:
Subject: The Complete Irish Dance Music Collection!

Author:
www.seanobrienfeismusician.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:39:22 03/21/15 Sat

THE COMPLETE IRISH DANCE MUSIC COLLECTION

Brought to you by one of the world's leading Irish Dance musicians – Sean O'Brien

Available on ITUNES now!!!

FEIS MUSIC 1: ADVANCED for Championship level dancers

FEIS MUSIC 2: STEPPING UP for dancers of all grades and levels

SET DANCES FOR IRISH DANCING: VOLUMES 1-14 contains all of the current Traditional and Own Choice set dances, as laid out by CLRG

CEILI MUSIC FOR IRISH DANCING: VOLUMES 1-3 contains all of the ceili dances in the book

Sean is playing at this year's World Irish Dance Championships in Montreal, so get your music now in time for the event!

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/sean-obrien/id5449967

Subject: Secure your spray tan time slot for the 2015 North American Nationals. Feistan will be on site in Providence. Spray tanning Irish dancers since 2008.

Author:
The Tan Man
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:59:04 03/21/15 Sat

www.Feistan.com for appointments.
Good luck to everyone heading to Montreal for worlds!

Subject: Forbes Feis--Does anyone know when Nov 15 and over have typically danced at thos feis?

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:07 03/21/15 Sat

Replies:
Subject: What's the trick for getting poodle socks staying bright...we bought those sparkly ones..just hand wash? I'm a newbie and want to keep those $30 socks looking new lol

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:45:22 03/21/15 Sat

Replies:
Subject: A the Big Apple Feis do all dancers in open do there set dance?

Author:
Regardless of numbers
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:04:51 03/20/15 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Please and Thank You

Author:
feismum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:48:51 03/20/15 Fri

Dear TC's, ADRG's, Instead of demanding that my child do things to promote your school, like dance outs, maybe you could find a nicer way to ask, especially since my child will never see the money the school gets for the dance outs? And, how about you actually send out thank you emails on a regular basis for all that your students and their parents do to support your school?

Replies:
Subject: Duplicate Feis Name

Author:
Entry sec
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:15 03/19/15 Thu

Please be aware that the WIDA Feis, Saline Annual Feis has changed their name to Great Lakes International Feis. Do not register for this event if you wish to compete at the Original, An Commisiun sanctioned Great Lakes Feis, held in Lansing, MI

Subject: Hotels for Horgan Academy Feis

Author:
want to book a room
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:24:30 03/19/15 Thu

will there be room blocks for Horgan Feis?

Subject: I'm in need of a hotel room for Monday, March 30 in Montreal. Please contact me.

Author:
Claire Kelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:36:27 03/19/15 Thu

Please contact me if you have a room available for Worlds, Monday, March 30 and checkout on the 31st. Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: Forbes Feis 2015 - Is the comp #509 (Open 16+) going to be subdivided (u17, 17+, etc) since there are over 40 entries?

Author:
Concerned Feis Mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:55:27 03/19/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: PaddyK tops sold in region?

Author:
Johjulale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:22:55 03/18/15 Wed

Website does not look to be updated, and purchasing involves sending paper authorization to charge credit card. Better safe than sorry...

Subject: How old is too old to Irish dance?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:20:10 03/18/15 Wed

My daughter (Age 21) is starting to feel too old to be a dancer. She has competed and performed for years (is in OC) and feels out of place at her age. Is this common in irish dance?

Replies:
Subject: Happy Saint Patrick's Day! To celebrate, if you'd like my track of single jigs from Champtrax send me an email or Facebook message and I'll email it or Facebook it to you!

Author:
Mark Arrington
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:22 03/17/15 Tue

Subject: Happy St. Patrick's Day, readers! If you are dancing, or chauffeuring dancers, today, have a great time and be careful out there.

Author:
Mod
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:14:53 03/17/15 Tue

Subject: Lynn Feis - Hotel Block

Author:
Long Drive
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:58:58 03/17/15 Tue

I am looking to see if there is a block of rooms for Lynn Feis. I do not see it on their web site nor on the syllabus.

Replies:
Subject: Looking for used hard shoes (size 5)

Author:
Ingrid H.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:35:23 03/16/15 Mon

Does anyone have used hard shoes (size 5) that they're looking to sell? If so, just shoot me an email at imheidel@gmail.com!

Subject: Curious about champs in other schools. How often are classes held per level per week and are they combined? Also, how many students are in a class? TIA

Author:
Planner
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:37:44 03/16/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: I'm sitting here doing my taxes and seem to recall hearing a long time ago that feis entry fees are tax deductible. Is this true? If so, what do I need to submit? I have Feisweb/efeis/paypal receipt emails, but do I also need tax id numbers?

Author:
Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:55:03 03/15/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Masquerade Ball

Author:
Marie Short
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:44:23 03/14/15 Sat

Have you got your tickets for the Masquerade Ball at Oireachtas Rince na Cruinne Montreal?? It's going to be a GREAT night with LIVE musical entertainment and other entertainment surprises, DELICIOUS 4-course meal, PARTY favours, and MORE!!
Buy your tickets NOW to ensure being seated with your friends!
Look forward to seeing you there!

Subject: Dress for Sale - Doire Dress Design

Author:
d
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:20 03/14/15 Sat

Price reduced...
http://www.usedsolodresses.com/dress/gorgeous-red-velvet-dress-2211.html

Subject: Brand new, never worn Hullachan Boys Reel Shoes w/ Concorde lite heel and reinforced leather Size 9 Reg.$132 For sale for $90 plus shipping.

Author:
Kathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:16:07 03/13/15 Fri

Ordered wrong size and cost too much to ship back to England.

Subject: Brand new red and white Siopa Rince dress for sale

Author:
CT Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:28:44 03/12/15 Thu

Brand new Siopa Rince dress for sale - red and white with gold accents. Gorgeous crystal neckline! Made Fall 2014 but never worn due to ongoing injury. Made for a teen dancer 5'4" 110 lbs. Not listed anywhere yet. Email me for photos and measurements. The dress is located in CT and arrangements can be made for trying it on at any New England feis.

Replies:
Subject: I have a king room for worlds at the Fairmont Elizabeth - 4/1-4/4. I am need of a room that will hold 3 people - Anyone looking to downsize to a smaller room and switch reservations? Please email me - thanks -

Author:
mc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:40 03/12/15 Thu

Subject: Looking to buy a Venus wig by Melaine Murphy. Does anyone know of a US distributor? Thanks!

Author:
dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:46:31 03/12/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Marks

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:29:06 03/11/15 Wed

Does anyone happen to know if the gray feis does marks and if they do will they email them?

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know the best way to contact Jeanne Farrell from head for the World? I've sent several emails, but haven't gotten a response. I need a new wig for my daughter. Thanks for your help!

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:02:30 03/11/15 Wed

Replies:
Subject: WORLDS HOTEL AVAILABLE

Author:
3/27 to 4/1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:44 03/11/15 Wed

I have room at Marriott Spring Hill Suites available, Friday 3/27 to Wednesday 4/1. I paid deposit of $166.55, which included taxes for one night. The number of nights can be altered without penalty. Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: Murray Academy Feis is now open for registration!

Author:
Feis co-chair
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:54:21 03/11/15 Wed

The Murray Academy Feis is now open for registration on Feisweb!

The feis will be held Sunday, May 31 at our beautiful new venue, Sanborn High School,
Kingston, NH, approximately 1 hour north of Boston.

Please check our Facebook page and Twitter (@MurrayFeis) for updates.

We hope to see you there!

Adjudicators:

Sheila Bremer, Boston
Sheila Cloherty, Boston
Nancy Devine-Reny, Boston
Brian Grant, Canada
Maureen Greene-O’Leary, Boston
Elicia Greenway, Boston
Helena McCarron—England
Leona McCarron—England
Jackie O’Leary Fanning—Canada
John O’Keefe (CT)
David Smith, Ireland
Byron Tuttle, Ohio

Musicians:

Kevin Forde
Billy Keller
Patty Moriarity Morrissey
Mike Shaffer
Theresa Shaffer

Subject: Is there a contact name for Lost & Found at the NE Regional Feis?

Author:
DD lost shoes :(((((
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:11 03/11/15 Wed

Subject: Looking for a school in or close to Boston with competitive solo/team dancers and male teachers/dancers

Author:
Starting to consider…
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:04 03/10/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Forbes Feis

Author:
oh my goodness
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:11 03/10/15 Tue

I thought with Worlds being held that close to the feis date that the numbers would be down; but oldest Open group has 38 registered so far. Except for one, all other open groups are less than 10.

Replies:
Subject: Wondering: approximately how long (either in time or in number of feises) did it take your dancer to move through the novice grade? I know every dancer is different, but just wondering if I can get an approximate "average" time. It might make my dd feel better (or maybe not!)

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:51:40 03/10/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: West Virginia Feis Used Solo Costume Room

Author:
Julie - Mid West
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:31:49 03/10/15 Tue

West Virginia Feis

“Say YES to the Feis Dress and Boys Vest”

The used Solo Costume Room
(This room is supervised and secured by volunteers and there is ABSOLUTELY
NO food or drink permitted in the room)

$5.00 – One Solo Costume
$10.00 – Two or more Solo Costumes - (not to exceed $10.00)

Hours:
Friday, March 27 – 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 28 – 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 29 – 7:00 a.m. to Noon

CASH ONLY

Subject: The Murray dancers' dresses are especially nice. Who makes them?

Author:
Shopping mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:05 03/10/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Here's a wonder I have: do adjudicators get to pick what comps they grade? For the last several feises (maybe 5), my dd has danced in front of the same adjudicator. Do they get to say, for example, I really like judging AB/Novice comps, please put me there? I feel like she is never going to dance in front of someone else. Just wondering how those assignments are made.

Author:
wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:09:05 03/10/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Lost item at the Grey Feis- West ballroom - small blue pillowcase with a small yellow cape inside.

Author:
Looking for lost cape. Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:38:14 03/09/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Grades dancers are no longer called up to the podium at Horgan. Results were printed on papers laid out on a table at their fall and winter feisianna.

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:08 03/09/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone taken the bus to Montreal?

Author:
Cheap mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:43 03/09/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Who can I contact about lost items at the grey feis?

Author:
??
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:47 03/09/15 Mon

Subject: Boston College Irish Dance presents: Radiance

Author:
BCID
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:32 03/09/15 Mon

This Saturday at 7pm BCID is putting on their annual St. Patrick's Day show! This is the perfect opportunity for any one looking at colleges in the area!

Link to purchase tickets: http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=BCID&linkID=bcpa&shopperContext&caller&appCode

Subject: New England Region Feis Results Posted

Author:
Jim M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:01 03/09/15 Mon

http://feisweb.com/Results?FeisKey=NER15

Subject: Gray Foundation Feis Results are posted

Author:
Jim M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:13:43 03/09/15 Mon

http://feisweb.com/Results?FeisKey=GFF15

Subject: Confused about why some prelim and opens groups didn't receive sashes?

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:30:58 03/09/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Wondering how the new fees went today?

Author:
couldn't go
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:52 03/08/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Results of oldest open today.

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:48:59 03/08/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Feistan will be on site in Providence spray tanning from 7:30am - Midnight, 6/30-7/4 to accommodate everyone at the 2015 North American Nationals.

Author:
The Tan Man
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:12:27 03/08/15 Sun

www.Feistan.com to secure your time slot. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Subject: Any results from the new feis today?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:25:21 03/08/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Horgan Feis?

Author:
Mom Cooper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:24 03/08/15 Sun

Thinking of attending the Horgan Feis on 4/11/15 but never have been looking for feedback on how it is run would appreciate any info. TY

Replies:
Subject: NE feis

Author:
emily
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:26 03/08/15 Sun

any results for prelim u12?

Replies:
Subject: Boston/ North Easton area schools

Author:
Senior parent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:20 03/08/15 Sun

Hi!! Can anyone tell me about dance schools in the Boston and/or North Easton area? My dd is a champ from a small school in southeastern CT and she is contemplating a few colleges in MA. She is adamant that she wants to keep dancing for as long as she can! Any info on teaching styles would be much appreciated!!
Thanks for the help!!

Replies:
Subject: Prelim u17 results for the NE Regional Feis?

Author:
thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:33 03/08/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Full Results for CT Shorline Feis? -Saw some, not all, on twitter

Author:
Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:15 03/08/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Two Pairs of Hard Shoes For Sale

Author:
K
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:06:49 03/08/15 Sun

Two pairs of Hard shoes for sale both size 12.5.
▪️feis fayre "Atlantic Bróg" $170 to buy new. asking $100. Less than a year old

▪️Fays grey sole worn for only 6 months. $70

Subject: Lost hard shoes at gray feis

Author:
ID mom (Hopeful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:05 03/08/15 Sun

Hi is there a lost and found at the gray feis? Called hotel and got transferred several times with no luck sent email to gray school. Can someone please advise. I will pay shipping costs. Thank you

Replies:
Subject: Looks as though Grey Feis stopped posting results? Anyone have results for OC u16 and OC u13?

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:25:50 03/08/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations Courtney Jay and Scoil Rince Luimni!!

Author:
Ct fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:33:55 03/08/15 Sun

Amazing job performing with the Chieftans tonight!

Subject: Any twitter account for Grey Feis?

Author:
working today dd there
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:25:35 03/07/15 Sat

Hoping to flooow the news

Replies:
Subject: Sesmoid fracture

Author:
Ackbasket
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:28:15 03/06/15 Fri

My daughter is dealing with her second sesmoid fracture. Her orthopedic has suggested we take her to children's.. Looking to see if anyones child has delt with this issue and any doctor suggestions at children's.
Thank you

Replies:
Subject: number of competitors at Worlds

Author:
dancemum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:04 03/06/15 Fri

Does anyone know if/when the number of competitors for each competition for Worlds will be released?

Replies:
Subject: Lynn Academy Spring Feis is now open for entires on FeisWeb.

Author:
Feis Chair
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:04 03/03/15 Tue

http://feisweb.com/

Sunday, May 3, 2015 - Stamford HS, Stamford, CT

Follow the feis on FB and Twitter @LYNNFEIS

Adjudicators:

Lisa Clark, Paris France
Barb Blakey-O’Brien, Alberta, CAN
Patricia Gilcrest-Kelso , Toronto, CAN
Jonathan McMorrow, IRE
Claire Usher-McMorrow, IRE
Anthony Murnane, FL
Stephen Scariff. FL
Kathleen Boutin, MA
Kathleen O’Keefe, NY
Joan Cass, NY
Joanie Cass, NY
Maura Kilkenny-Glynn, NJ

Musicians:

Sean O’Brien—Alberta, CAN
Kevin Forde , NJ
Karen Conway, NJ
Brian Boyce, DE
Mark Arrington, PA
Brian Glynn, NJ

Replies:
Subject: Omni room deposit

Author:
E
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:25 02/26/15 Thu

To anyone who managed to snag a room at the Omni for NANs- has your credit card been charged the deposit yet?
I have a confirmation number and a confirmation email. When I enter the number on the Omni website, all details of my stay are correct and I also called to make sure I had a room, but no deposit has been charged yet!

Replies:
Subject: Big Apple Feis--NAFC 2015 schedule says 3/28. FB page says 3/22. Anyone know which one is right?

Author:
confused
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:59:09 01/21/15 Wed

Replies:
Archives: 12345678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.