VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

New England Irish Dance Message Board

Dancers, MAIDs, DAIDs, TCs, ADCRGs & friends -- this is the place to discuss the NE Region Irish Dance scene.
All I ask is that you treat each other with respect. Inappropriate posts may be removed at the moderator's discretion.
If you have an issue, or need to report a problem with a post, please email me with your concern. I can be reached at NE_IrishDanceATyahoo.com.

Subject: Merry Christmas to the NE Irish Dance community--hope Santa is good to all our dancers

Author:
Dancer's mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:33 12/24/14 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Established School looking to hire a TCRG in Suffolk Long Island; EMAIL Name & Resume: tcrglongisland@gmail.com

Author:
Established School
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:53:29 12/23/14 Tue

Subject: Does anyone have dates or info about the Big Apple feis for 2015. Coming from O/S

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:51 12/20/14 Sat

Replies:
Subject: My daughter is getting her first solo dress shortly..very excited...questions: best way to store it?? Also how does one get it to the feis...in my day we out a black garbage bag over it and carted it around lol...tips and tricks pls

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:48:02 12/19/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: NAN's syllabus not out yet: does anyone know if Senior Ladies are changing dances (SJ+J) after worlds to Reel+H?? my TC isn't sure

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:00:02 12/19/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: CEILI MUSIC FOR IRISH DANCING, VOLUMES 1 - 3 by SEAN O'BRIEN - AVAILABLE NOW ON ITUNES!!!

Author:
Sean O'Brien - Irish Dance Music
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:07:03 12/17/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: TC's not acknowledging parents

Author:
lh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:44:32 12/17/14 Wed

Is it really that difficult for a TC to acknowledge parents in their studio waiting rooms? Watched one TC (who happens to be owner of school) enter waiting area multiple times last night and she did not acknowledge any of the parents sitting there. Even as she was leaving the studio, she didn't bother to say goodbye. Seriously??? We spend a ton of money at your school and you couldn't even 'grace' us with a 'hello'? And yet you expect us to bend over backwards when the school needs help? Disgusted!

Replies:
Subject: Are any New England schools out of worlds due to mandated judges? Saw some judges names on clrg I think might have an association

Author:
ct mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:33 12/16/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: PKA Feis contact

Author:
Feis Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:25:26 12/16/14 Tue

Does anyone know the contact email for the PKA feis chairs? I paid through Paypal on December 11th (have the paypal confirmation) but my registration isn't confirmed on Feisweb and today it was deleted.

Replies:
Subject: Horgan Winter feis

Author:
clueless mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:38:52 12/16/14 Tue

Is there a way to enter this feis online, or must we mail in the form? Also, what is the feis rate for the hotel and how do we go about booking it? Do they typically run oldest to youngest, or vice versa, for prelims?

Thanks for the help!

Replies:
Subject: Judges

Author:
Feis attendee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:46 12/14/14 Sun

Hi all, I missed the announcement of the names of the judges in the cafeteria at the O'Shea Chaplin feis today. Does anyone out there know? Thank you in advance.

Replies:
Subject: Were marks available at the feis today?

Author:
dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:05:56 12/14/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Beautiful, Almost New Siopa Rince for sale!

Author:
CT Dance
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:13 12/14/14 Sun

Received in January 2014 and sadly outgrown. Beautiful custom design by Siopa Rince. Fully stoned. Fit ages 11-13 or petite teen. Lightweight and easy to dance in! For measurements and pics, go to:
http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/almost-new-siopa-rince-amazing-sparkle/

Subject: Anyone lose a small flowered make-up bag at the OSC feis today?

Author:
It was found in the parking lot.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:01 12/14/14 Sun

Please call 617 515 0955. Happy to return it to you.

Subject: Was O'Shea feid today?? Any results?

Author:
Could not go
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:02:14 12/14/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: FREE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING

Author:
Irish Dance Stocking
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:03 12/14/14 Sun

Last chance to order your Irish Dance Christmas stocking. We are offering free priority shipping. To get the free shipping, please email us at irishdancestocking@gmail.com instead of ordering from the site! and we will send you a paypal invoice.

Order a keepsake Ghillie Christmas Stocking for the special dancer in your life.

They are approximately 20" long by 7" wide at the top.
Fully lined, personalized with your dancers name, and embellished with a red satin bow, silver jingle bell, and Swarovski crystals.

If you are a school that is interested in running a fundraiser, please email us directly at irishdancestocking@gmail.com

https://sites.google.com/site/irishdancestockings/
(If link does not open, copy and paste to your browser)

Subject: Gorgeous White & Orange Gavin for Sale

Author:
Lisa Meyer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:41:31 12/13/14 Sat

MUST SELL!! Gorgeous White and Bright Orange Gavin with lots of swarovski crystals! Stunning on stage! Comes from smoke free home. Sadly must sell due to growth. Daughter wore when she was 9/10 years old. Purchase includes white spankies.

Material, which can be removed, has been professionally added to the back to add width; Also, a skirt tier has been professionally added for length which could also be removed. Pictures could be sent upon request.

Asking $850 but willing to negotiate

Replies:
Subject: If you are on a ban can you take grade exams (know can't compete)

Author:
banned
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:04:34 12/13/14 Sat

Replies:
Subject: When do hotels open for booking NANS?

Author:
Anxious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:13 12/11/14 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Regarding Shamrock School Feis

Author:
Sheila
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:29:46 12/11/14 Thu

Shannon got confirmation from Alan the the site was all set to accept entries. However when Shannon checked it out, she experienced the same issue all of you did, so, she Emailed Alan again. Hopefully the next time you go on Feis web to enter you might be successful. Good luck.

By the way I'm not bothered by the message board Trolls out there. Enjoy yourselves.

Replies:
Subject: Regarding Brian Geraghty

Author:
Sheila
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:17:14 12/11/14 Thu

I'm glad you checked out my message. As most of you know, we have 2 stages for Open Solos so you neen not worry about Brian judging any Shamrock School dancer, do you really think we are that stupid?

Replies:
Subject: NAIDC Hotels?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:51 12/11/14 Thu

New to the Nationals....have the hotels been announced, are they open for booking and if not, any idea when they might open? Tried the NAIDC website but couldn't find info......Thanks a bunch!!

Replies:
Subject: Snazzy Bag fabrics

Author:
Pennie in Maine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:11 12/11/14 Thu

For the past week, I’ve been trying to upload over 50 new fabric choices to the Snazzy Bags page of my website. My internet is painfully slow and only letting me upload about 2 fabrics before booting me off whenever I try. So….I don’t know how to offer them to people who may be shopping for a dress bag for a Christmas gift other than posting on the message boards.

So, if you’d like to see them, please email me directly from my website and I will email you photos of the fabrics in groupings. I am also offering my unique real shamrock keychains as separate items now as well (they come on all Snazzy Bags).

www.penniedrewdresses.com

Subject: Shamrock School Winter Feis

Author:
Sheila & Shannon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:32:02 12/11/14 Thu

Hi everyone, the Shamrock School is up at Feisweb.com. The closing date is January 15th, so get yor entries in as soon as possible.

OurAdjudicators are. Christina Ryan PA, Brian Geraghty IRL. Byron Tuttle OH, John Heinzman MI, Maureen Greene MA, Siobhan Moore, NY, LuAnn O'Rourke NY, Sean Reagan NY, Jonie Cass NY, Marie Moore NJ, Michael Smith Ma, Noreen Smith Ma, Ann Devine MA. Karyn Oster will be our communications person during the Feis. She will keep you updated via Twitter. Look forward to seeing all of you on Feb. 1st 2015. In the meantime, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of you.

Replies:
Subject: Feis na Cara

Author:
Feis Secretary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:39:25 12/11/14 Thu

The deadline has been extended and there will not be a late fee for registering for Feis na Cara until December 17. But don't delay! Feis is almost full. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 2015!!

Subject: Does anyone have any inside info on whether there will be a Big Apple Feis this year (and when)?

Author:
feismom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:27:35 12/11/14 Thu

Subject: Can Santa Claus dance Irish? To find out see

Author:
http://www.feispix.com/photos/528165/photo-details.html
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:05:25 12/11/14 Thu

Subject: My daughter has been asked to dance a reel at a wedding this weekend....suggestions please for a fun, catchy, 'clap along' version??? Thanks!!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:09:25 12/10/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: The Garden State Feis is now open for entries at FeisWeb.com.   We usually reach cap well before the deadline, so please enter early to avoid disappointing your dancer.  Great practice before Worlds!  We look forward to seeing you March 1st!

Author:
GSF Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:22:32 12/10/14 Wed

Subject: Start the new year at Feis Na Cara -- Enter today on Feisweb before late fees,

Author:
Phillymom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:30:25 12/10/14 Wed

Subject: black and pink Elevation dress for sale

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:13 12/09/14 Tue

Lovely Elevation Design dress for sale. Dress was originally a school dress from a school that no longer exists. Please email for pictures and more information.

Replies:
Subject: Anyone know when preliminary NANS schedule comes out ? I understand it varies year to year what day certain ages dance? trying to make travel plans and just hoping to know what day u10 will dance

Author:
Rose
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:10:03 12/09/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know the adjudicators for the Horgan feis? They're usually on the syllabus

Author:
not this time.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:32 12/08/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: For dancers that qualify for upcoming NANS and/or Worlds, do they do the same or contrasting dances as at this year's O.

Author:
-
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:24:09 12/08/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Lost and Found at the Holly Feis

Author:
Tara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:24 12/08/14 Mon

If you misplaced any items at the Holly Feis yesterday, please call the Lantana. They collected all shoes, clothing, etc. (781)- 961-4660. Merry Christmas!

Subject: I know this seems early to ask but we are trying to plan summer vacation. Does anyoone know exact dates for NANS in RI? Do you know if there will be a facility fee? Thinking of making vacation of it and trying to figure out if/how many nights we would have to stay in host hotels. is there a website yet?

Author:
travelling from NJ. Thanks.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:45:26 12/08/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Is there a lost and found from Oireachtas?

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:37:03 12/08/14 Mon

I think I left a cape from a dress at the Oireachtas. Does anybody know who I should contact?

Subject: Thanks to all who enjoyed meeting Santa yesterday at the Holly Feis and having a picture taken with him! As it happens every year, we are left with a few unclaimed pictures! If you forgot to pick up your picture, please contact me at the email link for my name. I will also try to post the pics on the Nevin FB page!

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:26:31 12/08/14 Mon

Subject: Have grade marks been put on feisweb yet?

Author:
dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:25:29 12/08/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Holly (Haley & Nevin) Feis Champ Results have been posted on our FeisWeb.Com site

Author:
Jim M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:29:07 12/07/14 Sun

http://feisweb.com/Results/Manage/HAN14

Subject: Thank you Nevin Academy and the Haley School

Author:
//
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:51:36 12/07/14 Sun

I absolutely love the Holly Feis every year! It is always so much fun and my daughter and I always have a fun time. Thank you again for making such a nice feis!

Replies:
Subject: Help--left heavy shoes at Holly Feis. Daughter left her Fays size 13.5 heavies at Holly today by accident. Any suggestions on best way to find them? Thanks for any suggestions.

Author:
desperate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:09:15 12/07/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Medal Grinch at Holly feis: never seen so many beginners go home without even 1 medal - DIsgrace!!

Author:
Unhappy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:12 12/07/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: how would i get marks from the holly feis today? tx

Author:
abmomma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:42 12/07/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Holly feis pu14 results

Author:
home
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:29 12/07/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Would someone please post results of today's Prelim 17+ group from today's Holly Feis?

Author:
TIA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:31:03 12/07/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Just bought a dress from overseas and it reeks of smoke...how do I get that out of a velvet dance costume?

Author:
Help!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:28 12/07/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Southern region parade was fab Friday! Nice music then the usual dance about. Sad our region doesn't put a little effort into keeping our parades all the same and fun. Our saturday was different, why not have done something special for our Friday parade w senior dancers.

Author:
Same old
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:08:39 12/07/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: New prices on Irish dance CDs

Author:
Tina Jordan Rees
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:14:28 12/07/14 Sun

New prices now available on Irish dance CDs from www.tinajordanrees.com/shop/

Féistastic = £10
Féistastic 2 = £10

Buy Féistastic & Féistastic 2 together = £15

Thanks a million and Merry Christmas everyone!
Tina

Subject: When do prelim dancers dance at the Horgan feis?

Author:
Curiou
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:07 12/04/14 Thu

:)

Subject: Does anyone know the contact email for feisweb? Jim or Alan?

Author:
thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:04:01 12/04/14 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Pender-Keady Feis entries now open on FEISWEB

Author:
-committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:57 12/04/14 Thu

Subject: What is the typical Schedule for champs at Horgan Winter Feis

Author:
JR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:54:46 12/04/14 Thu

coming in from out of region and wondered if anyone knew a typical stage schedule (if there is one) for Horgan's winter feis? Youngest to oldest? And how many stages do they run? Just trying to plan ahead with hotel reservations and travel plans.

Subject: Is it just me or is the competitor list for OSC only showing the first page?

Author:
---
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:39 12/03/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Wondering if the O'Shea feis is still open for entries?

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:52:26 12/03/14 Wed

Replies:
  • mom -- mom, 14:38:18 12/03/14 Wed
Subject: Birth certificate for worlds in Montreal?

Author:
Dd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:54 12/03/14 Wed

Does any one know for sure if birth certificate works to cross boarder into Canada.

Replies:
Subject: The schedule and competitor list for the Irish Heritage Feis is available at facebook/osheachaplin. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:01:50 12/03/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: lookin for sweatshirt

Author:
dance mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:39:16 12/02/14 Tue

Does anyone know where you can get a sweatshirt that says "all this girl cares about it dance and maybe 3 other people" I saw it online and now can't find it

Replies:
Subject: Is there a list of judges for the Holly feis posted somewhere? Do they do medal rounds?

Author:
-
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:47:31 12/02/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: The Horgan Academy Winter Feis at the Heritage Hotel in Southbury, Connecticut on the week-end of Jan. 24th & 25th is now open for entries at www.HorganAcademy.webs.com

Author:
+All are welcome! Thank you, Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:53:09 12/02/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: PENDER KEADY FEIS

Author:
Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:11 12/01/14 Mon

Hello!
We apologize for the delay in getting our syllabus posted and entries up and running! We are switching to online entries for the first time this year and are just finalizing some details now but our syllabus should be on our website by this evening at www.penderkeady.com and entries will hopefully open up on feisweb in the next few days! Thank you for your patience! We look forward to seeing you all at our feis on January 17th!

Replies:
Subject: I thought the Holly Feis was capped at 850. There's 923 entries

Author:
Wow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:55:20 11/30/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: nationals

Author:
new mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:31:09 11/30/14 Sun

hi there,

New to all this stuff here and learing as I go along. Sorry if I sound stupid. What does dd mean?

Questions about nationals. Do you have to stay at a particular hotel for nationals? I have been to rhode island before for the o's and I know how busy it gets, are there different rules for nationals? As i know all the hotels close by will book up fast. I know that there are a lot of hotels close by but do you have to stay at one related to nationals? What do you do if they are all booked?

Thank you so much for all your help with my questions. This is all a learning process for me.

Replies:
Subject: My daughter's upgraded to a really really big wig...where do folks find the extra long bobby pins? The two pharmacies in my town don't cary them or are out. Where else do folks find them? Walmart?

Author:
Dancer's mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:16 11/30/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Haley School

Author:
idm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:21 11/30/14 Sun

Hello Everyone, Haley school will be collecting items for the local homeless at our Holly Feis,gloves, hats, socks any donation will be appreciated please bring items to the feis and there will be a basket to leave them in...Thank you all so much in advance for your support!!

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone have a contact number for the vendor that sold the world shirts at the Worlds in London?

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:21:39 11/28/14 Fri

Subject: Beautiful Gavin for sale!! http://www.dance.net/topic/10196626/1/Dresses-Costumes/Stunning-Gavin-For-Sale.html&replies=6

Author:
Brigid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:41 11/28/14 Fri

Subject: Looking into transferring schools for daughters personal reasons. Is an hour and a half each way a little unrealistic?

Author:
Op
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:09 11/26/14 Wed

I've heard of parents traveling up to 3 hours each way, and would like some input.

Replies:
Subject: Rising Star Dresses.. saw some beautiful ones over the weekend...

Author:
//
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:15 11/26/14 Wed

Planning on a new dress for NANS and was thinking Rising Star. Good choice? Examples?

Replies:
Subject: What's the formula to figure out whether a solo dancer qualifies for Nationals?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:00 11/26/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: hi...my young daughter just learned st patricks day and is having a hard time with the rock...any tips...she is 6...tx!

Author:
abmomma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:09:10 11/26/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Looking for good schools in the North Shore Area. Willing to travel up to an hour

Author:
Any suggestions?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:02 11/25/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Montreal Room Available

Author:
Booked 1 too many rooms
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:04 11/25/14 Tue

Intercontinental Montreal, 1 king n/s available.
3 nights- Sunday, March 31-Wednesday, April 1
Block Rate

Replies:
Subject: What hardshoes should i get for my daughter?

Author:
mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:59:43 11/25/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Can someone explain the marks to me?

Author:
confused
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:55:34 11/25/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone have video of Saturday night's U17 awards?

Author:
Thanking you in advance.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:28 11/25/14 Tue

Subject: Can anyone recommend a good engraver in the Greater Boston area? Need to return a perpetual cup.

Author:
Many thanks.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:09 11/25/14 Tue

Subject: For all you Downton Abbey Fans.....servants tour at The Elms is GREAT!

Author:
Local
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:02:52 11/25/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: NANs 2015 - day schedule?

Author:
-
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:56:17 11/25/14 Tue

I know NANs is July 2 to 6 next summer; it would be helpful to find out which day the different age groups dance... planning a road trip with NANs and there are some good black friday sales coming up...
Any info would be great or is there a NANs website set up already? Thanks

Replies:
Subject: Neo Patches for Trad set.. Is this in place of Certificates? We got nothing Friday

Author:
Dm (:))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:06:17 11/25/14 Tue

Is this true and will they be give to the Teachers..

Replies:
Subject: Are the team results on feisresults a list of all the teams in a competition, or lists of the 50% that placed? So if it lists 30, did 30 teams place, or were there 60 teams in that comp?

Author:
feisresults teams
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:33 11/24/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Would love your input on the upcoming NANs. I know it is far away but I'm one of those plan ahead gals.

Author:
see inside
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:49:16 11/24/14 Mon

I would love to know more about Providence, the venue, the hotels...anything that you experienced families can share about NANs and Providence would be greatly appreciated. Our first time coming up!

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone have video of NEO Saturday night girls U15 awards that they would mind sharing?

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:08 11/24/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Did anyone record the Senior Ladies awards on Friday? We were too excited to manage it, but would be so grateful if someone else had the presence of mind!

Author:
Hopeful
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:02:37 11/24/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: U16 WQ

Author:
Dance mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:13 11/24/14 Mon

Girls u16 does not list Kate Babcock as medal holder (she is) - does that mean there should have been one more WQ spot?

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone have video from NEO Saturday night awards and parade of champions?

Author:
Thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:35:37 11/24/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Why do we do it?

Author:
eh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:51:23 11/24/14 Mon

Just completed our weekend at the NEO. I know, my daughter loves to dance but we are so tired of the associated nonsense of the whole weekend and blatant favoritism by our teachers. The creations of their 'A' teams and haphazard creation of the remaining 'scrub' teams. Recognizing those that win/place is awesome and we are happy for the winners but don't ignore those that didn't place. They worked just as hard. And the 'winners clique'? The dancers and their parents should be ashamed of themselves. So tell me again, why do we do this?

Replies:
Subject: Girls ceili 15 and over

Author:
smart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:38:58 11/24/14 Mon

I watched a 4-hand team in this age group yesterday with blue dresses with orange accents ( I believe it was a Haley team) and was amazed! It was so good and clean and I couldn't find any flaws. I was very surprised when that team didn't place. But to those girls in that team who I'm sure are discouraged, you four looked absolutely stunning. Good work girls!

Replies:
Subject: Haley - Nevin Feis closed ?? and also O'Shea ?

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:50:22 11/24/14 Mon

Looking to feis and forgot to sign up ?

Replies:
Subject: Congrats to all

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:43:40 11/23/14 Sun

Was there an official photographer for awards pictures? If so, are they viewable on a web site?

Replies:
Subject: How many danced yesterday in ladies U19 and U20? Feisresults.com lists placings for 20 and 15 dancers, respectively in these groups. Is this everyone who danced or only those who recalled?

Author:
Doesn't seem consistent with the numbers on the schedule
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:01:45 11/22/14 Sat

Replies:
Archives: 12345678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.