VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

New England Irish Dance Message Board

Dancers, MAIDs, DAIDs, TCs, ADCRGs & friends -- this is the place to discuss the NE Region Irish Dance scene.
All I ask is that you treat each other with respect. Inappropriate posts may be removed at the moderator's discretion.
If you have an issue, or need to report a problem with a post, please email me with your concern. I can be reached at NE_IrishDanceATyahoo.com.

Subject: Moving to Boston - school recos?

Author:
NE Newbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:28:36 05/25/16 Wed

We're getting moved to Boston from Ohio due to my work (effective in August). Short version - I'm looking for a dance school that is good at developing kids (DD is U9 PW) and will also be supportive of adults who dance (I don't want to quit!).

Would love recos of any schools that might fit the bill; I've asked our TCRG but also want to hear other opinions.

TL;DR version follows:

DD's situation: she danced at Mid-America O last year and had had her eye on improved results this fall (was 49/82 as U8, definitely wants to recall and stretch goal is to qualify for nationals). She's in PW, working on PC (has won SJ a couple of times, consistently placing in all others). I'd love for her to get to compete at O; it would stink to have her miss it after the work she's put in since last fall.

My situation: I started dancing after college and have been at it for 15yrs straight. 14 of those were spent with a performance-only troupe; that group merged with my daughter's school last year so I just started competing and have enjoyed that quite a bit. I'd love to do trad set at O but we don't have it for adults in Mid-America.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: A record keeping book for your Irish dancer

Author:
FeisBooks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:07:28 05/24/16 Tue

With feis season upon us, consider getting your Irish dancer a personalized FeisBook. This handy little booklet will help them keep track of all their placements, apparel and other info. Custom covers with school logo are also available. www.etsy.com/shop/FeisBooks
FeisBooks

Subject: Capital Feis Photos are posted! Links inside..

Author:
Thank you for attending!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:41:27 05/24/16 Tue

Champs - OC & PC
https://www.flickr.com/photos/watt_photography/albums/72157666281051714

Grades
https://www.flickr.com/photos/watt_photography/albums/72157666279742444

Prelim and OC awards
https://www.flickr.com/photos/watt_photography/albums/72157666292398463

Figures
https://www.flickr.com/photos/watt_photography/albums/72157668467161601

Treble Reels
https://www.flickr.com/photos/watt_photography/albums/72157668732741446

Subject: Auditions for Rhythm in the Night, The Irish Dance Spectacular

Author:
Two Step Productions
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:09 05/23/16 Mon

Two Step Productions, producers of the smash hit and fastest growing Irish dance show in the U.S., Rhythm in the Night, The Irish Dance Spectacular, will be holding auditions for the 2016 Christmas Tour and 2017 Spring and Fall Tours at the 2016 North American Irish Dance Championships in Orlando, Florida.  Auditions will be held on July 6th at the Caribe Royale Hotel Convention Center from 7:30AM-9:30AM in Antigua Rooms 3 & 4, with registration beginning at 7AM.  Former lead dancer from Michael Flatley’s Lord of the Dance, A.D.C.R.G. and owner of the Celtic Steps Dance School, Shaun Casey, will be leading the auditions with traditional dances and teaching material from Rhythm in the Night. 

Justin Boros, creator, producer and director of choreography for Rhythm in the Night, The Irish Dance Spectacular, will also be in attendance meeting auditionees and judging during the audition process.  Two Step Productions will be auditioning for all lead roles, understudy and chorus dancer positions.  Do you have what it takes to perform in the Irish dance phenomenon that is sweeping the country?  Only 50 slots available! Must be 16 years of age or older and Open level.  Register now at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e044bacae2aa4fa7-auditions to reserve your spot!

Subject: Vendors at Hartford Feis

Author:
DS needs shoes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:42:35 05/23/16 Mon

Are the vendors for the Hartford Feis out yet? My son desperately needs new reel shoes:-). Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: Is anyone still interested in a room for nationals? I have one in the block at the SpringHill Suits Check in July 1st & out July 4th. Someone from our school cannot attend and gave me their room for the full number of night I need.

Author:
Comment if interested.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:22:43 05/23/16 Mon

Subject: The Murray Academy Stage Schedule is Posted

Author:
The Murray Academy, Exeter, NH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:36:41 05/23/16 Mon

The 2016 Murray Academy Stage Schedule is posted.
Our medals, trophies and sashes have arrived! We look forward to seeing our feis friends, old and new...thanks to all our registrants for choosing to attend the Murray Academy Feis this spring!
Please visit www.murrayacademyfeis.com for any up-to-date information.

Subject: Does anyone know if the Murray feis has a hotel discount anywhere?

Author:
Thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:20:27 05/23/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Price reduced for quick sale. Take a look! Black and gold Shamrock Stitchery dress currently worn by under 14 dancer.https://www.usedsolodresses.com/dress/stunning-black-and-gold-3443.html

Author:
Cristin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:00:43 05/23/16 Mon

Subject: When does the daily schedule for NAIDC usually come out?

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:40:29 05/23/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: When will the Murray Feis schedule be up?

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:39 05/22/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Irish Cultural Centre Championships deadline is this FRIDAY sign up this week to avoid late fees. All champ comps dance inside. All grades dance under a spacious function sized tent. Fantastic judges and beautiful grounds. Pop-up tents allowed on the beautiful grounds of the Irish Cultural Centre

Author:
Feis Secretary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:57:38 05/22/16 Sun

Visit the website or fb page for more info

Subject: Dancers For A Cure t-shirts to benefit JDRF. The online store is closing this Friday May 27th and orders will not be taken past this date. T-shirts can be worn in the JDRF charity dance at the HIDC feis. Don't miss out!

Author:
Thank you for supporting JDRF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:08 05/21/16 Sat

http://www.thompsonsportinggoods.net/team-store/hidc-dance-for-a-cure/

Subject: Is PW at Murray Feis usually in the AM, or is it PM?

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:30:46 05/20/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Is PC usually in the afternoon at Greene OL? Trying to remember

Author:
Thx
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:24 05/20/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know if there are any shuttles from secondary host hotels to the venue . Ie Fairfield inn/Springhill Suites to Marriott?

Author:
Parking issues
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:23:15 05/20/16 Fri

Subject: Disney World

Author:
First timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:06 05/18/16 Wed

I am looking for some advice about going to Walt Disney World after the Nationals for one day. I am not a "Disney" person and I have no idea if I should buy tickets ahead of time. Also, I heard that you can go online and register to skip lines for certain rides?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies:
Subject: Is a car necessary at Nationals?

Author:
Paul Garrett
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:04 05/17/16 Tue

My DD and I have never been to FL. Should I rent a car to use during Nationals, or would that be unnecessary?

Replies:
Subject: Nationals Room Available

Author:
Natls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:52 05/17/16 Tue

I have a room available in the block at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village July 2- Jul 5. If you are interested, email me at kimorourke3@gmail.com. Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone heard from the National Scholarship yet?

Author:
Waiting patiently
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:54 05/17/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: school costumes: who makes yours?

Author:
danni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:58:16 05/16/16 Mon

just wondering! having issues with getting ours done and didn't know if it was 'normal'!!! Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: Shout Out to the Fairfield County Feis

Author:
Great Feis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:30 05/16/16 Mon

Great Feis. Stages on time. Great Champ Awards. Big venue but would have liked an auditorium stage for Champs.

Replies:
Subject: Hartford Feis - suggestions for staying cool?

Author:
FirstTimer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:10:45 05/16/16 Mon

Hi! First time doing an outside feis. Any suggestions for staying cool/dry or otherwise shielding my dancer from the elements?

I saw a post suggesting a "pop-up" tent but I'm kind of a city girl so I have no idea what that means. Any help or tips from someone who's attended in the past would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Replies:
Subject: Who is allowed to dance at Irish Nationals? Is it only dancers training in Ireland? Just curious because the results make it seem so, but I had thought it was similar to US Nationals.

Author:
Confused
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:10 05/16/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Register to FeisDetroit as we celebrate 55 Years Strong!

Author:
Detroit Feis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:00 05/15/16 Sun

Tonight, May 15 at midnight is the deadline for changes and registrations without a late fee for the Detroit Feis. After May 15, online changes and registrations are accepted with a late fee of $25 until noon on May 31. After May 31 and until Feis Day, no changes or registrations will be accepted.

Day of Feis Changes and New Registrations will be allowed with extra fees. Please arrive by 7:45am -- cash only. Changes are $25 each. New Registrations will include the standard registration fees plus a $75 Day of Feis Fee.

Grade Exam registration is still open. Very close to capping. If you are interested in taking Grade Exams at the Detroit Feis, please register and pay ASAP.

Subject: Fairfield County Feis

Author:
Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:00:45 05/15/16 Sun

Anyone know if they are posting results for this Feis anywhere?

Replies:
Subject: Fairfield county results

Author:
Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:57:04 05/15/16 Sun

Anyone know if they are posting results for the Fairfield county Feis today? Like on Twitter or anything?

Subject: Murray Academy Feis entry deadline is tomorrow, Sunday 5/15.

Author:
Murray Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:57 05/14/16 Sat

We can't wait to see you all there!

Replies:
Subject: Wondering about start times at Fairfield. Would the start time be any earlier than 1/2 hour befor the time on the schedule? Particularly wondering about stage 5&6 because it doesn't start until 9:45 and has lunch sandwiched in between 2 treble reels. Driving a long way and trying to figure out how much time to leave.

Author:
thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:45:23 05/14/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Nice low numbers for the Hartford feis... come register ...my dd comp has 4...I just need 1 more, come on, it will be fun!!!

Author:
Jigger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:35:50 05/14/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Yonkers Feis. United Irish Counties Thoughs on this feis.

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:56 05/13/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Pat King and Brian Grant on iTunes

Author:
Pat King
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:46:08 05/12/16 Thu

Pat King and Bran Grant recordings have now been uploaded to iTunes, Amazon and all online stores.
Irish Dance Music, The Sandymount Set, Three Score and Ten are already up and running.
Waiting for Jig Set Dances 1, 2 &3 to go live.
These releases have all Jig Set Dances at speeds: 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73.
Disc 3 also has the 7 Traditional Set Dances.
Hornpipe Set Dances at Speed: 76 are also available.
All other Hornpipe Set Dance speeds will be uploaded shortly as well as new recordings.

Subject: British National Championships 28th to 31st July 2016

Author:
Des Silke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:29 05/12/16 Thu

The syllabus and entry forms for this year’s British National Championships can be downloaded from http://www.instepfm.com/ or http://www.britishnationals.com/syllabus.html

One Sterling Cheque per Class entry, made payable to British National Championships
Closing date for entries: Monday 6th June.
Late entries received between 7th June and 13th June double fees will be enforced. No entries will be accepted under any circumstances after 13th June. Entries received without fees will be returned.

Enquiries to: enquiries@britishnationals.com
Rose FitzGibbon Tel No: +44(0)161 903 9567 or Stella Moore Tel No: +44(0)161 336 2288 / +44(0)7867 812266

Subject: Four Orchestra Tickets to Riverdance

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:06 05/11/16 Wed

I am selling 4 tickets to Riverdance on Saturday for the 2 PM show. Tickets were over $70 each, but willing to sell all four for $250. Email me if interested. Thank you!

Subject: The Murray Academy Feis, Exeter, NH

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:17 05/11/16 Wed

Today, May 11th is the last day to register for the Murray Academy Feis without a late fee. Register on www.feisweb.com.

Subject: Riverdance Rocking the Wang Theatre opening night! What a great feeling

Author:
!!!!!!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:14:03 05/10/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Dress bag recommendation

Author:
Thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:09 05/10/16 Tue

Looking for a sturdy, 2-dress, airline friendly dress bag. Any suggestions?

Replies:
Subject: Hartford Feis entry deadline is today 5/10. Don't forget to sign up!

Author:
Feis committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:31 05/10/16 Tue

Subject: 2016 Gavin costume for sale

Author:
Details and pics below
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:20 05/10/16 Tue

New for the world championships.

http://i67.tinypic.com/29oq1ba.jpg

Could fit dancers ages U15 and older.
Will be at Fairfield County Championships this weekend and Mulvihill next to arrange a try on.
Video can be seen on Eire Design Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/eiredesigns/videos/10154032221411506/

Subject: The June 12th Irish Heritage Feis syllabus is up on bostonirishdance.com or facebook/osheachaplin. We are going to celebrate our 25th annual feis and commemorate the 1916 easter rising by inviting all dancers from all the schools to do a big group siege of ennis! There will be other fun activities planned throughout the day, so come join us !

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:24:16 05/09/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Where are judges listed for Fairfield County feis?

Author:
thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:50:42 05/09/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: New Feis in 2016 in Lancaster, PA, SEPTEMBER 10, 2016

Author:
Hooley Red Rose Feis Chair
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:29 05/09/16 Mon

The Hooley School of Irish Dance and the Hooley School of Irish Dance Booster Club are hosting their very first feis on September 10, 2016 in Lancaster, PA.

**Beautiful Amish Country in the heart of Lancaster, PA.
**We have a great facility and hope to see many of you there.
**Sashes for ALL prelim and open champ placers.
**Hand Made Pottery for top 3 champs
**Round medals for PC and OC
**3 rounds for open
** Large Adult competition with special Adult Championship.
**4 Hand Ceili and Trad and Contemporary Set Competitions

Confirmed judges for the Red Rose Feis September 10, 2016. More TBA, stay tuned!

Rose Kenny (MA)
Michael Kenny (MA)
Patricia Murphy (NJ)
Jim Mueller (OR)
Marie Short (Canada)
Joan McNiff Cass (NY)
Nora McHugh (CT)
Sheila Stevens (CT)
PJ McCafferty (AK)
Joan Cass (NY)

We are hoping to finalize our syllabus soon and we will be accepting feis entries by feisweb in June.

Follow Us!
Facebook Hooley Red Rose Feis
Twitter @HooleyFeis

Subject: A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Meghan Healy of Brady Academy for passing her TCRG exam!!!! We are all so proud of you Meghan! A beautiful woman inside and out, you've worked so hard and are such a credit to our school!!

Author:
K. Ward
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:35 05/09/16 Mon

Replies:

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:38:33 05/09/16 Mon

The entry deadline for the Murray Academy Feis is extended to May 11th without a late fee. Register on www.feisweb.com.

Subject: Beautie Obsessed makeup and wig service

Author:
2 champion Irish dancers
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:44 05/08/16 Sun

Two champion dancers have created a makeup company called Beautie Obsessed! They do makeup at a very professional level only using name brand products assuring your dancer gets the best quality along with bun wigs and full wigs styled any way you to suit the dancers or teachers preferences. Check out their Instagram for some pictures @ beautie_obsessed. Or email them at beautie_obsessed@yahoo.com to make an appointment at the NANs this summer in Orlando, or with any questions or concerns!

Replies:
Subject: Results for open u18 at Cape Cod this weekend?

Author:
Missed it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:47 05/08/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Is Bass River Room, upstairs CC Feis running on time?

Author:
Thx
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:32:38 05/08/16 Sun

Thanks for any info.

Subject: Champ dancers @ Cape Cod Feis~ be careful in the downstairs ballrooms~ very slippery floor...

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:56 05/07/16 Sat

Stage 1, especially strip closest to judge's table, in both corners. Even with taped shoes DD was sliding, and ended up falling (only 2nd time falling in 10 years of dancing, so unusually slippery), another dancer slipped in the same corners. Don't want to see injuries before Nationals...

Love the Cape Feis (This is our 9th year attending <3 ), but was concerned today.

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know if the results of the Cape Cod feis will be posted on social media?

Author:
Dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:27:39 05/07/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to Riverdance cast member Kelsey Latham of Griffith Academy on a show well done at the Bushnell today! Such a talented cast & brilliant production. Nice Job Kelsey!

Author:
Slante
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:07 05/07/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Wondering Why Registration is Low for the Boston Teacher's Feis

Author:
NT (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:43:48 05/06/16 Fri

Not trying to stir up trouble. Just trying to understand why. Low numbers in DD comps.

Replies:
Subject: Are there any schools that are offering grades exams this spring/summer in New England or Mid-Atlantic?

Author:
Thank you for your help
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:18:36 05/05/16 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Irish Cultural Center Championship INFO INSIDE

Author:
DBCA MOM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:49:35 05/05/16 Thu

Don't miss out on this Championship! The panel, the music, and the prizes are fantastic! Entries close soon! We are excited to have so many entries from outside of our region! I don't want any competitors within our region to miss out on this great event. U17 and U18 dancers will be at the end of the day due to the ACT Exam. Sign up on feis web by May 27th
http://www.dunleavyboyleconnolly.com

Replies:
Subject: Register to FeisDetroit as we celebrate 55 years strong!

Author:
Detroit Feis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:35 05/04/16 Wed

Join us for the Detroit International Feis on Saturday, June 4, 2016.

May 15 is the deadline for registrations without a late fee. After May 15, online changes and registrations are accepted with a late fee of $25 until noon on May 31. After May 31 and until Feis Day, no changes or registrations will be accepted.

Day of Feis Changes and New Registrations will be allowed with extra fees. Please arrive by 7:45am -- cash only. Changes are $25 each. New Registrations will include the standard registration fees plus a $75 Day of Feis Fee.

We plan to install new flooring on the raised Open Championship stage.

We are offering Special Soft and Hard Shoe competitions and dancers can sign up for these Specials the morning of the Feis, $5 per dance.

Sashes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place PC/OC winners. Don’t forget to check out our new T-shirt design when you pick up your number at registration.

The Feis will be held at Ultimate Soccer in Auburn Hills/Pontiac, Michigan. The venue is air conditioned with plenty of designated camping space.

Grade Exams will be held on Friday June 3, at our venue. Registration for these exams is now open on FeisWorx. Please register and pay ASAP as we are nearing our cap of 38 exams.

See our Facebook page and new website FeisDetroit.com for additional information and updates.

FeisDetroit is ready to welcome you!

Subject: Heritage Irish Dance Company's annual Dance For A Cure to benefit JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). In addition to our charity dances we are pleased to offer Irish Dancers For A Cure t-shirts with proceeds going to JDRF. Please click on the link to order shirts. Shirts can be picked up at the HIDC feis or they can be shipped directly to you.

Author:
Dance For A Cure chair
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:59 05/04/16 Wed

http://www.thompsonsportinggoods.net/team-store/hidc-dance-for-a-cure/

Thank you for supporting JDRF

Subject: Prelim u14 has 8 confirmed and 2 unconfirmed

Author:
Jigger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:02 05/03/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Hartford feis closes May 7...anyone else going...numbers really low..

Author:
Jigger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:12:20 05/03/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Where are the Judges listed for Cape Cod this weekend

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:43 05/02/16 Mon

Replies:

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:57:17 05/02/16 Mon

The 5th Annual Murray Academy Feis closing is only 1 week away - Sunday, May 8th - if you want to register without a late fee. We look forward to seeing our feis friends, old and new...thanks to all of our registrants for choosing to attend the Murray Academy Feis this spring!

Subject: Found at Lynn Feis

Author:
Lynn Academy Feis Chairs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:11:08 05/01/16 Sun

Rutherford Hard shoes with buckle and white tape on strap
1 set of car keys with Chevrolet tag and store tags

Contact Lynne at ler27@cornell.edu

Subject: Seeing Riverdance in Boston (Saturday) - Where's the closest parking ti the Wang Theatre?

Author:
thanks in advance
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:11:11 05/01/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Lynn Feis - "Results" on Twitter aren't showing actual results. They were correct for the first few ini the morning and then they stopped....

Author:
Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:14:00 05/01/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Looking for feedback on Hartford Feis... Open championship... Stages? Size, slippery... ETC... Good practice for NANs?

Author:
Many thanks...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:03:48 04/30/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Cape Cod Feis

Author:
Emma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:48:54 04/30/16 Sat

Is there a list of vendors who will be at the Cape Cod feis? Specifically shoes.

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone have a link to videos for the new Traditional Sets? Thinking of having my DD do Trad at Disney but am interested to see what these new sets look like!

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:10 04/29/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Does a dancer have to compete at Oireachtas in order to dance at Worlds? If the Oireachtas is not danced, does it have to be an injury? Or can the dancer just take a break?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:23:32 04/29/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: O'Shea Chaplin Academy, Keane O'Brien Academy and Dunleavy Boyle Connolly Academy have won the Riverdance Contest!

Author:
They perform on May 12
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:54:54 04/29/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Nationals

Author:
FEIS FAB (FEIS FAB WILL BE AT NATIONALS)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:41:06 04/27/16 Wed

FEIS FAB.. BOOKINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE APPOINTMENTS ARE GOING FAST.. book now to ensure your desired day/ time. Specials are available book now at www.feisfab.com

Replies:
Subject: Riverdance winners?

Author:
curious mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:10:50 04/26/16 Tue

Do we know who won yet?

Replies:
Subject: Lynn Feis Vendors

Author:
Anyone know who the vendors are please? Thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:57 04/26/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: JUBILEE DANCE FLOOR

Author:
waterstruck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:55:24 04/26/16 Tue

Thinking about purchasing the Jubilee dance floor. Looking for some feed back.. TY

Replies:
Subject: I'm on the Bracken Feis Committee... Interested in your feedback, so we can improve next year. This was our first time... So we hope you had a smooth and efficient day.

Author:
Bracken Feis committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:30:43 04/24/16 Sun

This was our first time putting together a feis (as parent volunteers). We wanted to be on time, parent and family friendly, and efficient. Please give us your feedback - we'd love to improve your experience next year!

Replies:
Archives: 12345678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.