VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678 ]

New England Irish Dance Message Board

Dancers, MAIDs, DAIDs, TCs, ADCRGs & friends -- this is the place to discuss the NE Region Irish Dance scene.
All I ask is that you treat each other with respect. Inappropriate posts may be removed at the moderator's discretion.
If you have an issue, or need to report a problem with a post, please email me with your concern. I can be reached at NE_IrishDanceATyahoo.com.

Subject: At O, I know Trad Set groups are split. Are solo age groups split into A and B as well?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:32:37 10/30/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Hoping the musician in the large auditorium won’t be back next year! Music was awful & unfair to dancers with the missed beats!

Author:
Hkm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:24:02 10/28/18 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Thought I had a few more says to register for the Lenihan feis. Does anyone know if it will reopen?

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:22 10/20/18 Sat

Replies:
Subject: For Oireachtas trad set, are scores given for every single competitor on the results pages or just recallers?

Author:
first timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:43 10/29/18 Mon

Replies:
Subject: 1 king bed, 1 bedroom suite available in the block for Oireachtas. Has living room, kitchen and pull out sofa. $145 per night. 11/15-11/18 Homewood Suites (NT)

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:41 10/22/18 Mon

Replies:
Subject: I know its a long shot but does anybody have a room at the Marriott that they dont need 16th and 17th

Author:
Boston Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:00:53 10/28/18 Sun

Subject: Solo dress outline ?

Author:
dd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:59 10/26/18 Fri

Wondering if anyone knows where I might get a drawing of the outline of an Irish dance dress ?? want to try and design it myself?? I know years ago, That had a site where you could change the colors and everything. But can not find it? thanks for any help.

Subject: What are the hotel block rates for NEO?

Author:
Thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:45 10/21/18 Sun

I may be booking outside the block and I'd like to know if I'm getting a deal or loosing money.

Replies:
Subject: How 'bout that feis schedule?

Author:
My goodness
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:49 10/21/18 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Are teams required at your school to do a solo at the O? Is that the "norm" at most schools? We are likely moving within the region and wondering if that's worth considering when looking for a new school? My daughter will probably quit dance before she has to dance teams again.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:42:52 10/23/18 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Harvest Feis - Updated Adjudicator list?

Author:
Saw some on syllabus but not enough for whole feis. Thanks.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:45 10/22/18 Mon

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2345678 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.