VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678 ]

New England Irish Dance Message Board

Dancers, MAIDs, DAIDs, TCs, ADCRGs & friends -- this is the place to discuss the NE Region Irish Dance scene.
All I ask is that you treat each other with respect. Inappropriate posts may be removed at the moderator's discretion.
If you have an issue, or need to report a problem with a post, please email me with your concern. I can be reached at NE_IrishDanceATyahoo.com.

Subject: At O, I know Trad Set groups are split. Are solo age groups split into A and B as well?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:32:37 10/30/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Hoping the musician in the large auditorium won’t be back next year! Music was awful & unfair to dancers with the missed beats!

Author:
Hkm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:24:02 10/28/18 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Thought I had a few more says to register for the Lenihan feis. Does anyone know if it will reopen?

Author:
Thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:22 10/20/18 Sat

Replies:
Subject: For Oireachtas trad set, are scores given for every single competitor on the results pages or just recallers?

Author:
first timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:43 10/29/18 Mon

Replies:
Subject: 1 king bed, 1 bedroom suite available in the block for Oireachtas. Has living room, kitchen and pull out sofa. $145 per night. 11/15-11/18 Homewood Suites (NT)

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:41 10/22/18 Mon

Replies:
Subject: I know its a long shot but does anybody have a room at the Marriott that they dont need 16th and 17th

Author:
Boston Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:00:53 10/28/18 Sun

Subject: Solo dress outline ?

Author:
dd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:59 10/26/18 Fri

Wondering if anyone knows where I might get a drawing of the outline of an Irish dance dress ?? want to try and design it myself?? I know years ago, That had a site where you could change the colors and everything. But can not find it? thanks for any help.

Subject: What are the hotel block rates for NEO?

Author:
Thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:45 10/21/18 Sun

I may be booking outside the block and I'd like to know if I'm getting a deal or loosing money.

Replies:
Subject: How 'bout that feis schedule?

Author:
My goodness
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:49 10/21/18 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Are teams required at your school to do a solo at the O? Is that the "norm" at most schools? We are likely moving within the region and wondering if that's worth considering when looking for a new school? My daughter will probably quit dance before she has to dance teams again.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:42:52 10/23/18 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Harvest Feis - Updated Adjudicator list?

Author:
Saw some on syllabus but not enough for whole feis. Thanks.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:45 10/22/18 Mon

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2345678 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.