VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

New England Irish Dance Message Board

Dancers, MAIDs, DAIDs, TCs, ADCRGs & friends -- this is the place to discuss the NE Region Irish Dance scene.
All I ask is that you treat each other with respect. Inappropriate posts may be removed at the moderator's discretion.
If you have an issue, or need to report a problem with a post, please email me with your concern. I can be reached at NE_IrishDanceATyahoo.com.

Subject: Worlds room needed 4/12-4/16. My room fell through

Author:
Cathleen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:27 03/12/17 Sun

Hi, I found out today that the room I thought I had was given away to another.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: How to break in/soften leather around ankle for new hs and little feet..tx!!

Author:
Nrwbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:34:57 03/12/17 Sun

Subject: NEW SENIOR LADIES AGE SPLITS

Author:
dance27!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:29 03/10/17 Fri

Hello,

My daughter was born in July of 1994. We are confused with the new age splits for senior ladies and have been hearing a lot of different answers. She will be turning 23 in July, but 22 for the feis year. What age group would she now be in for the New England Oireachtas and what dances would she be doing? Thank you all so much for your help!

Replies:
Subject: I know it's a long shot, but looking for a room at CityWest on Tuesday April 11. Offering to swap a room we have there on Monday April 10 or Thursday April 13, if someone needs one of those instead.

Author:
Sue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:20 03/11/17 Sat

Subject: Boys/Men's Stretch Trousers. Where is the best place to buy the stretch Irish Dance Trousers?

Author:
DDS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:25:10 02/27/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: New England Regional Feis

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:29 03/07/17 Tue

Next year can Trad set be danced with the other dances? Dancing at 9 in the morning and waiting until 2pm for one dance in the same age and level is a joke. The high school is too small to have that many people sit around all day waiting to do one dance. It was not listed as a different competition on the syllabus and should have been danced at the same time. With all the ppeople sitting around all day the venue got really hot, was overcrowed to the point of a fire hazard and parking was a nightmare.. please do them all at the same time next year. It was nice to have feisweb.

Replies:
Subject: Anyone looking for a new dress for Nationals '17? I have a spot that can be transferred. BNDM. Pls leave email, I'll get in touch. TIA.

Author:
Hopeful
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:14:52 03/09/17 Thu

Subject: Murray Academy Feis 2017! Save the Date: Sunday: May 21st, 2017 @ Sanborn Regional High School 17 Danville Road Kingston, NH 03848

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:24 03/09/17 Thu

Subject: Lenihan Feis

Author:
dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:14:18 03/06/17 Mon

Could you indicate which shoe vendors are going to be at the feis? Thanks.

Replies:
Subject: Anyone have the results for PC U9? Not up on FB with the rest.

Author:
Watched the comp with my DD and we're curious who won!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:27:04 03/05/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: New Dress Disaster

Author:
Disappointed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:37 02/22/17 Wed

Has anyone ever had a major issue when receiving a new dress? We recently ordered one and it looks very little like the sketch approved and is poorly made. Are dress makers accommodating when this happens? Not sure what to do...

Replies:
Subject: Queen City Feis/Louisville Feis Weekend Grade Exams

Author:
CLRG Grade Exams
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:56 03/07/17 Tue

The Queen City Feis & Louisville Feis committees will be hosting Grade Exams on Friday - May 12th and Saturday - May 13th in Cincinnati, Ohio. We will be offering Grade Exams 1 - 10, but would also like to offer Grades 11/12. Before offering Grades 11/12, we need to see how many applicants would be interested in these higher grades. If you are eligible for either Grade 11 or Grade 12, please CONTACT US no later than March 10th. Application forms must be completed and returned no later than March 10th. We will then forward all applications to the Examination Authority so they can appoint a SDCRG who would be able to examine all Grade 11/12 applicants

Subject: Lenihan Feis Room Block

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:46 03/06/17 Mon

We have just secured additional rooms at the discounted rate of $99 at the Trumbull Marriott, less than 5 minutes from the feis venue.

You can book online using the following link- http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Lenihan%20School%20of%20Irish%20Dance%20%5Ebdrct%60IRIIRIA%6099.00%60USD%60false%604%604/1/17%604/2/17%603/18/17&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes

You may also call central reservations at 1.800.682.4095 or visit www.marriotttrumbull.com and enter the group code: IRIIRIA in the "Special Rates & Awards". Please note that the last day to make a reservation under the block at the discounted group rate is 3/18/17.

Subject: Lenihan Feis Room Block

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:29 03/04/17 Sat

The room block for our feis is now open at the Trumbull Marriott, located 5 minutes from the feis venue. The rate is $99. You can book online using the following link- http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Lenihan%20School%20of%20Irish%20Dance%20%5Ebdrct%60IRIIRIA%6099.00%60USD%60false%604%604/1/17%604/2/17%603/18/17&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes

You may also call central reservations at 1.800.682.4095 or visit www.marriotttrumbull.com and enter the group code: IRIIRIA in the "Special Rates & Awards". Please note that the last day to make a reservation under the block at the discounted group rate is 3/18/17.

Replies:
Subject: Retired dresses

Author:
Josie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:06 03/05/17 Sun

I'm cleaning out my closets and came across 2 dresses no longer used by schools (Hansen keohane. And Nevin academy). Any advice on what I could do with them? Thank you

Subject: Lynn Spring Feis

Author:
Lynn Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:27:01 03/02/17 Thu

The Lynn Spring Feis to be held on April 30, 2017 at Stamford High School is now open for entries on Feisweb!

Replies:
Subject: Anybody know if the McInernery feis is going to happen this year? Not on schedule yet, either for August or October. Hoping so, love this feis.

Author:
NE dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:39 02/19/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Why is Lauren Early doing a meet and greet? She teaching at a school on NE. How is this allowed? Seems like poaching

Author:
Rules only for some.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:40:38 02/25/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Newbie here...hs...they stretch a lot?? My DD has had hers for 18 mths but if anything they almost seem too big especially in the Hills I didn't realize that was possible they are slipping off the back.... sounds stupid but is it possible they really stretched that much thank you for advice obviously time for a new pair

Author:
No clue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:56:03 03/03/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Poodle Sock Monkeys are back :)https://www.etsy.com/shop/InStitchesByCristin?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Author:
Cristin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:51:33 03/02/17 Thu

Subject: Lynn Feis

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:00:48 02/27/17 Mon

Would anyone happen to know when the Lynn Feis will open for entries?

Replies:
Subject: I have a room at the Omni Riverfront--deluxe, two beds--for three nights: 7/7 through 7/10.

Author:
Please let me know if you are interested.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:49:05 03/01/17 Wed

Subject: Room at Host Hotel Hilton New Orleans Riverside Available

Author:
host
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:44 02/26/17 Sun

EXTRA ROOM FOR NATIONALS
I have an extra room at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside (host hotel) for July 3-9, 2017. $159 a night. 2 queen beds. City view. Email me at belmontrummyvt@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks!

Replies:

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:28:40 02/28/17 Tue

Just a quick reminder to get those entries in for the Lenihan Feis, April 2. The last day to enter online AND postmark your payment in March 6!

Subject: Will Lenihan have a Feis hotel & rate?

Author:
Dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:19 02/21/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: 2017 New England Region Teachers Feis schedule now available on our Facebook page and website!

Author:
Feis Chairs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:48 02/25/17 Sat

Our 2017 New England Regional Feis schedule is now available!! We are very excited to welcome you all to Saugus High School on March 5!
Below, please find some important notes:
-All ceili competitions will be held at 8:00 am.
-Solo competitions will begin at 8:15 am.
-We have changed the layout of the cafeteria for this year, which has allowed us to add a second stage!
-Numbers & competition lists are available on www.feisweb.com. Numbers will also be available at the door.
As always, we are very happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to email us at newenglandfeis@gmail.com. See you on March 5th!!

Replies:
Subject: Best way to mail dress I just sold within the us...obv insure too....tx

Author:
New
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:27:46 02/15/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: So excited to see Rutherfords is now carrying Katie Luck socks!

Author:
Happy Dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:31 02/23/17 Thu

I'm so glad to be able to get them at feisanna now.

Replies:
Subject: Irish Dance Posters

Author:
MacSeain Studio
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:49 02/25/17 Sat

Please visit us online for your Irish dance posters for The World Irish Dance Championships in Dublin! Use the poster on your hotel door (if allowed) inside or outside-have it signed by your friends, family & teammates. When you arrive home you can have it framed and placed in a prominent place to remind you of your achievements in Irish Dance!
MacSeainStudio.com/SHOP
Thank You!
Good Luck to all of the dancers :)))

Subject: HK Feis

Author:
HK committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:55:03 02/22/17 Wed

Hansen Keohane feis forms are available on our website www.hansenkeohane.com. We look forward another great feis day.

Replies:

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:27 02/24/17 Fri

Lenihan is pleased to add Donny Golden, A.D.C.R.G., NY to our list of adjudicators!
Please see the full list on our website lenihanirishdance.com or inside the first reply here. Looking forward to April 2!

Replies:
Subject: Broesler feis is Prizewinner after lunch?

Author:
thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:00:54 02/24/17 Fri

Subject: Seeing Riverdance next month at the Shubert/New Haven - can anyone recommend a good restaurant?

Author:
thanks in advance
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:35:11 02/13/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Did anyone receive marks from horgan yet..promptly mailed in payment after feis tx

Author:
Jigger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:56 02/16/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Sadly, it is time for the traveling Feis 'n Stuff booth to retire.

Author:
Sonia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:49 02/15/17 Wed

I'm selling off my remaining stock in bulk at wholesale prices. If you are interested in purchasing stock, please message or email me. Most of my stock is available for viewing at www.feisnstuff.com, although the available inventory is different from what is seen online. If you are a feis vendor, this is a great opportunity to pick up a nice variety of tee shirts, kickpants in assorted colors, jewelry, gifts, and Irish dance doll clothing at wholesale prices. Bulk sales only.

Subject: Need an orthopedic recommendation in Boston or South Shore for my DD who has experience working with Irish Dancers. Anyone have a name or two?

Author:
Thank you in advance!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:59:11 02/14/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: This lovely dress needs a new home. Immaculate condition. Worn once!

Author:
ID Mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:25:23 02/15/17 Wed

Make me an offer. Would be perfect for prelim or new to open dancer. Measurments inside. Asking around £500.

http://www.dance.net/topic/10244529/1/Dresses-Costumes/Make-me-an-offer-Immaculate-dress-worn-once.html&replies=0

Subject: There are only 3 days left to enter the Inishfree Feis (Feb. 26th) without a late fee before it closes for good. Go to Feisweb.com now...

Author:
don't miss out!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:06 02/14/17 Tue

Subject: Online Irish dance strength & conditioning program - 50% off next 30 hours

Author:
Ellen @ Target Training
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:45:28 02/13/17 Mon

Have you heard about Target Training's Online Institute? An evidence based, Irish dance-specific strength and conditioning program that's available to you ANYWHERE - ANYTIME.

Now is the perfect time to give it a try with 50% off your first month.
Use the code VALENTINE at checkout and start transforming your dancing today. Promotion ends at midnight on Valentine's day!
Get started at institute.targettrainingdance.com

For more information about our classes and our upcoming 2017 Summer Training Tour, visit www.targettrainingdance.com

Happy Training!

Subject: Studio2stage

Author:
Dancer2017
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:09 02/09/17 Thu

Anyone ever audition for Studio2stage? How long does it take to get a response? Do they let you know either way? Thanks.

Replies:
Subject: Looking for room at Citywest for thursday night 13th. Please email if you have one available.

Author:
rose
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:26:42 02/11/17 Sat

Subject: Website for Room Swaps for Nationals?

Author:
AH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:08:54 02/04/17 Sat

Is there a facebook page or site for those looking for extra rooms for New Orleans?

Replies:
Subject: Inishfree Feis closing soon!

Author:
On FeisWeb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:00:50 02/09/17 Thu

Subject: GoldenÉire

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:52 02/08/17 Wed

GoldenÉire is a new a costume company founded by Kincaid Stringer, Riverdance and Muireann Ní Chiara ADCRG, BG. It is our goal to provide a US based, high quality costume alternative to North Americans as the majority of major dress makers are overseas.

Our head seamstress is a fashion school graduate and we have a production team with years of experience in Irish dancing as well as the fashion and costume design industry. We’re excited to offer a completely personalised service and look forward to working with dancers of all levels.

Check our Facebook page and Instagram account for some of our most recent dresses. We’re happy to take further questions @: shop@GoldenEire.com

www.GoldenEire.com

Instagram: @goldeneire

Subject: 2 days left to enter Inishfree's 25th Annaul Feis!

Author:
Don't miss out!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:42:26 02/08/17 Wed

Subject: Stunning dress for sale!

Author:
Leslie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:37:09 02/07/17 Tue

Eager to sell this beautiful Shauna Shiels dress. Asking $800 or best offer.

http://www.dance-again.com/X1117b.html

Subject: Looking for recommendation for a good sports mind coach/psychologist in the Boston area? Not just for dance but overall sports.

Author:
thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:06 02/06/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Thanks Shamrock School for a great feis today - quick results on SuperBowl Sunday! :)

Author:
sdf1248
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:21:56 02/05/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Help any guess for time of 407 u16 at shamrock??

Author:
Please help if you have a guess. Thank yiu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:20 02/05/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Hey Shamrock. Why 2 different stage schedules??

Author:
Very confusing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:27:33 02/05/17 Sun

Subject: Rochester Academy Grades Exams Final Schedule

Author:
Christine Broomfield
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:12 02/05/17 Sun

The link below contains the final schedule for this Saturday's Grades Exams in Rochester. Can't wait to see everyone there!

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Final%20Grades%20Exam%20Schedule.docx?token=AWxF1m715eKywVzgDtVJhezd9cgAJT3VjbIRcHfE27LRLKzO6v6ZRjYSGoU2DodGRHx8xTjzD-dnwIsrKbjD_0JWsXkSP1xD7_oMiKDL4iqWlPNdJIDt_0b7PT2UNYlqe_frJLcQyd8Kn5i9rVCNTWlZ

Subject: Elegant and Exciting Solo

Author:
Take a look.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:33 02/05/17 Sun

https://www.usedsolodresses.com/dress/elegantly-exciting-championship-solo-5700.html

Subject: Reminder: Inishfree Feis entries will be closing soon. Enter today at Feisweb.com

Author:
Don't miss out!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:41 02/05/17 Sun

Follow us on twitter for champ awards: @inishfreefeis. For a list of judges visit our webpage at www.inishfreeNY.com. Our confirmed vendors will be: Fay's shoes, Head for the World, Dance Bling, Dippin Dots, Irish Seams, Maui Wowi smoothies, Irish Rose Accessories, Feis Fayre & Bead-Tini Boutique.

Subject: Why can two schools do the same material? I thought each school has to do their own. Seems odd that would be allowed.

Author:
CT feis mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:54 02/05/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Is Shamrock Feis tweeting results?

Author:
Any social media today?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:59:26 02/05/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Change in Nationals judges posted. Looks like DP CT is no longer out.

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:41:48 01/30/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Help Needed from Buffalo !

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:23 02/03/17 Fri

Hello everyone,
I am a mid atlantic region person looking for some help.
My son has been re-located to Buffalo for a job. He needs to find an apartment soon near downtown buffalo. Any suggestions of decent areas to look?

Thanks so much in advance

Replies:
Subject: Brand new dress available for 7-9 y.o.

Author:
J
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:16:07 02/03/17 Fri

Measurements:
Chest 26"
Waist 24"
Dropped waist 26"
Mid shoulder to hem 26"

http://www.dance.net/viewImage.html?image_id=736312&page=1

Will be at O'Rourke Feis.

Replies:
Subject: CELTIC STAR DRESS FOR SALE AND WILL BE AT OROURKE AND SHAMROCK THIS WEEKEND

Author:
Allison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:48:11 02/03/17 Fri

One year old red and nude dress. Worn by u19 open dancer. Email me for pictures.
Measurements:
Hips 37
Natural waist 26
Skirt length 9
Full length 28
Dropped waist 34
Arm length 24
Across back 13.5
Across chest 12.5
Chest 32

Subject: ELITE DANCE DESIGNS

Author:
Anthony Carson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:11:43 02/03/17 Fri

Elite Dance Design was established in 2017 by designer Anthony Carson & Co.
With a lengthy history within the industry both as a competitive Irish dancer and a designer for some of the industry's leading names including Elevation Design and Rising Star Designs, Anthony offers a unique mix of experience and insight into the design process. Anthony's designs are inspired by combining fashion with traditional Celtic influences, which have acted as a catalyst for his passion to push boundaries in creating industry leading designs. After gaining interest on Instagram with his personal designs the next logical step was to bring Elite Dance Design to life.

The ethos at Elite Dance Design is to put quality over quantity.
We believe every child deserves to feel like a World Champion.
At Elite Dance Design we deliver high quality made to measure Irish dance costumes which are unique and bespoke to each individual.

Our Elite team of highly skilled technicians have countless years of experience and work passionately to ensure the quality of our costumes are unrivalled.

www.elitedancedesigns.com
instagram @elitedancedesigns

Subject: SHAMROCK Feis Prelim Champs Schedule

Author:
Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:41 02/01/17 Wed

LARGE GM PRELIM. CHAMPS
STAGE A/B

347 U15 22 DANCERS
342 U10 13 DANCERS
341 U9 10 DANCERS
348 U16 20 DANCERS
349 U17 10 DANCERS

STAGES C/D

345 U13 30 DANCERS
340 U8 7 DANCERS
343 U11 16 DANCERS
350/351 COMB. 17+ 15 DANCERS

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone have a guess at what time the U9 trad set comp will be? I am not finding the schedule to be super helpful

Author:
AP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:05 02/01/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know the vendors at Shamrock this weekend?

Author:
dd needs new shoes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:35:53 02/01/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: When will the Shamrock schedule be out?

Author:
Dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:44:06 01/30/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Shamrock Feis Champs Schedule

Author:
committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:36:44 02/01/17 Wed

Here is the Champ Schedule.
Large Auditorium Starting at 8:30am
OPEN 408 U17 22 DANCERS
OPEN 409 U18 18 DANCERS
PRELIM 344 U12 28 DANCERS
OPEN 402 U11 16 DANCERS
OPEN 405 U14 21 DANCERS
OPEN 406 U15 18 DANCERS

BOYS OPEN
422/423 COMBINED U12/U14 5

BACK GYM

OPEN 404 U13 16 DANCERS
PRELIM 340 U14 38 DANCERS
OPEN 400/401 COMB. 8
OPEN 410 18+ 13
OPEN 403 U12 18
OPEN 407 U16 16

MEN OPEN 424/425 U16/16+ 9

Subject: Can you book more than 1 room for Nationals!

Author:
OL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:53 01/31/17 Tue

Nationals

Replies:
Subject: Changes in national judges on new syllabus

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:55:18 01/30/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Inishfree's 25th Annual Feis is closing in 10 days on February 10th!

Author:
Don't miss out!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:49:37 01/31/17 Tue

Get your entries in before its too late! We have Five Oversees adjudicators, perpetual trophies, medal rounds for both Prelim and Open, sashes for first place in Prelim and top three in Open. We also offer competitions for special needs, Irish soda bread, traditional set and a treble reel for charity benefiting the Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer. For more info, please visit our feis web page at: http://www.inishfreeny.com/68.html. We hope to see you on the 26th!!

Subject: if somone's godparent is a judge is that a conflict of interest or can they be judged by him/her? Not a blood relative but a godparent in name?

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:30 01/26/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: What is the average age a dancer would make prizewinner if they started dancing at 5/6 age 11/12?

Author:
Dance mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:53 01/29/17 Sun

Looking for an average clearly some dancers move out fast...

Replies:
Subject: Horgan results for Open U15?

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:09 01/30/17 Mon

Replies:
  • O U15 -- DM, 15:44:20 01/30/17 Mon
Subject: Horgan U16 Prelim Results?

Author:
MARO Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:09:07 01/30/17 Mon

Horgan PC U16 winner/results?

Replies:
Subject: Horgan feis- Anyone know results for Prelim u15?

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:47:34 01/30/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Anyone know what time on February 1 the hotel block opens for Nationals?

Author:
hoping for a room
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:03 01/30/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Shamrock Feis

Author:
NE Mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:09:24 01/30/17 Mon

Morning, wondering if anyone knows when the Shamrock entry list will be updated? Trying to make sure we are all set for Sunday without bothering committee with additional emails. Thanks!

Subject: Horgan results? Looking for Prelim U13 & U14 thx!

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:27 01/29/17 Sun

Was not able to attend.

Replies:
Subject: Still no hotel links for Wednesday morning?

Author:
Getting close
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:43:12 01/29/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: longshot, but still looking for a room at CityWest from 4/8 - 4/16 :)

Author:
Katie B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:25:36 01/28/17 Sat

Subject: CNY Feis is now open for entries on Feisweb!

Author:
CNY Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:18 01/19/17 Thu

What better use of your weekend than to register for the 26th annual CNY Feis in Syracuse, NY, held on April 29, 2017?!? You can expect an amazing day of dancing, with an experienced panel of approximately 20 adjudicators and more than 10 musicians (listed on feis website @ www.cnyfeis.com) . Feis location is NYS Fairgrounds, Horticulture Building 581 State Fair Blvd Syracuse, NY 13209
Highlights include:
*4 Champ stages *Handmade pottery for Prizewinner, PC and OC awards *PC and OC round awards *unique sashes for top 3 in PC and top 5 in OC *Championship Traditional Set competition with perpetual trophy *Contemporary set competition for PC * Pre-Championship competitions for U6 and U7
*Please support our NEW themed charity treble reel competition to benefit the Syracuse Hunger Project (http://www.syracuseparade.org/st-patrick-hunger-project). Treble reel details are located on the CNY Feis website. In addition, we will be collecting non-perishable food items on feis day to be donated to the Hunger Project.
***We do not monitor the message boards regularly but we are VERY responsive to emails! Please feel free to contact us at cnyfeis@gmail.com with any questions, and we will be sure to get back to you.

Replies:
Subject: Is Horgan feis running on time?

Author:
Late day dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:19:48 01/28/17 Sat

Subject: I have a brand new Kinsey wig for sale in a honey blonde with light blonde highlights.

Author:
CT mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:08 01/27/17 Fri

Paid $125 plus shipping. Daughter has only tried it on, but it hasn't been worn. She isn't competing anymore and would like to sell it. I'm in CT and will sell for $110 and ship for free. Email me if interested.

Subject: City West Hotel for worlds Looking for room from Tuesday the 4/11 till 4-14 already have Thursday and Friday night but would take 4 with no trouble .

Author:
Sean K (King)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:08 01/26/17 Thu

Looking for room from Tuesday the 4/11 till 4-15th
Thank you

Subject: Rochester Academy Grades Exams 2/11 update! All entries have been accepted and the schedule will be posted weekend by 1/29 . Running grades lowest to highest. You will be receiving your times in the email you provided . In addition a schedule will be posted to our website. http://rocirishdance.com

Author:
http://rocirishdance.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:28 01/26/17 Thu

Subject: Feis is closing soon, get your entries in

Author:
Feis na Nollag
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:47:51 01/25/17 Wed

JUDGES
Sue Fay Healy -- Canada, John OKeefe CT, Bernadette Short -- Canada,
Kerry Broderick -- NY, Christina Ryan -- PA, Linda Sanfilippo -- NY,
Sheila Stevens -- CT, Siobhan Moore NY, Maureen Hamilton-Nelson NY, more TBA

MUSICIANS 
Billy Furlong, Annmarie Acosta Williams, Pattie Moriarity-Morrissey, Billy Keller, Dom Lavin, Kathleen Lavin, Niall Mulligan, more TBA

VENDORS
Head for the World, Feis Head, Fays Dance Shoes, Feis Bling, Maui Wowi

CLOSING DATE for entries is January 29, 2017. All entries postmarked after January 29rd ,and received by February 5th will be subject to a $10 late fee per family.

Subject: Shamrock Feis

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:05:38 01/25/17 Wed

With 25 registered for 17+ Ladies, is there a point the feis would consider splitting this group into U19 and 19+ or something similar?

Replies:
Subject: Looking for a room at City West April 7th-April 13

Author:
Vivienne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:11:05 01/24/17 Tue

Urgently looking for a room at City West! Many thanks!

Subject: Anyone know from past experience if Shamrock combines age groups for competitions with less than 5 kids dancing? I am wondering if the Superbowl is keeping people from signing up or if it may keep some people from showing up.

Author:
SP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:26 01/24/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Lenihan School Annual Feis

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:12:42 01/22/17 Sun

We look forward to welcoming all of you to the Lenihan School Annual Feis- Sunday, April 2, in Stratford, CT. Entries are now open on feisweb.com! I will have a partial list of judges for you later today. Looking forward to April 2!!

Replies:
Subject: Room at CityWest needed, 4/8-4/15. Please email me if you have one!

Author:
Grateful mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:22:33 01/14/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Any recommendations for a good sports/conditioning therapist or trainer on the South Shore? Knee strain with no ligament damage, looking to strengthen and promote healing. Thanks. Much appreciated.

Author:
South Shore mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:40 01/19/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: NAIDC 2017 Judges

Author:
Hoping to be helpful
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:50 01/16/17 Mon

http://www.mid-atlanticregion.com/2017-naidc-adjudicators/

Replies:
Subject: Sorry quick question: what NE schools are out for worlds and Nans?

Author:
Just curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:43 01/21/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: The 6th Annual Feis at the Beach, which will be held on Saturday, April 8th, is now open for registration on feisweb.com. We filled in about 48 hrs last year, so if you know you are joining us, please don't delay in registering. Follow us on Facebook Cummins School Feis at the Beach, and on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat @FeisattheBeach.

Author:
FAB Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:31:43 01/21/17 Sat

Subject: Grade Exams

Author:
Dance Mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:12 01/17/17 Tue

Hi, Would someone be able to explain what Grade Exams are and the pros of doing them?

Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: Horgan Feis- what time does the feis start at? I don't see it on the syllabus or stage plan.

Author:
Looking forward to it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:22 01/19/17 Thu

Subject: Lynn Spring Feis - Sunday, April 30, 2017

Author:
Lynn Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:58 01/18/17 Wed

The Lynn Spring Feis will be held on Sunday, April 30, 2017 at Stamford High School. Syllabus will be posted shortly on Feisweb!

Subject: Any grade exams coming up in February or March

Author:
Need to knkw
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:41 01/16/17 Mon

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.