VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

New England Irish Dance Message Board

Dancers, MAIDs, DAIDs, TCs, ADCRGs & friends -- this is the place to discuss the NE Region Irish Dance scene.
All I ask is that you treat each other with respect. Inappropriate posts may be removed at the moderator's discretion.
If you have an issue, or need to report a problem with a post, please email me with your concern. I can be reached at NE_IrishDanceATyahoo.com.

Subject: Good luck to all sitting in front of a computer or hitting redial on a phone at 8 am tomorrow. May the force be with us all!

Author:
Os mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:44 08/28/16 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Any results for Prelim U14 & 15? How many danced?

Author:
Thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:19:27 09/03/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Horgan Feis - what is with judges talking on open champs while kids are dancing- Disrespectful

Author:
Dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:55 09/03/16 Sat

Male judge and judge to left constantly talking and laughing. They mustn't teach . Totally disrespectful to competitors

Subject: Really bummed ts is at 8am sun am at horgan...maybe between novice and pw which start much later...who is going to go and sit around

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:26:25 09/02/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Champion dress for sale- perfect for the Oireachtas!

Author:
New England Mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:50 09/03/16 Sat

Selling daughter's well loved dress-- This beautiful Rising Star dress is Hot Pink with a bright blue underskirt. It has two capes- one rainbow and one blue and white. It is covered with Swarovski crystals- AB, pink and fushia. This dress looks amazing on and off stage! This dress is in new condition-no odors. It has been kept in a pet free environment and is stored flat when not in use. This dress if fully lined with Rising Star signature fabric. Please check out link to usedsolodresses for measurements and contact info! The dancer who wore this dress is approximately 5'3". This dress is located in the USA in New England. This dress will be at the Harvest Feis and Forbes Feis if it hasn't sold. https://www.usedsolodresses.com/dress/beautiful-rising-star-dress-4654.html

Subject: Irish dance auditions. Busch Gardens Williamsburg are currently accepting applications for Celtic Fyre 2017. Availability – early March to late August 2017. All audition details are on the following website: https://buschgardensauditions.com/en/busch-gardens-williamsburg/entertainment-opportunities/irish-dancers?from=Top_Nav

Author:
BGW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:27:49 09/02/16 Fri

Subject: Where is Oireachtas next year? Is the new city better equipped to handle the hotel demand?

Author:
Hoping for more rooms next year
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:47:35 08/29/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: East Durham champ results

Author:
Jeanne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:22:44 08/29/16 Mon

Thank you for all those who attended the East Durham Feis. There were a few glitches but, with volunteers from several schools, we made it thru. Some of you may know, but because of a scheduling error on my part, the Feis was scheduled the same day as our daughter's wedding. Are we crazy? Maybe 😊... The champ results are in the first reply

Replies:
Subject: Beautiful Shamrock Stitchery dress. Price reduced. Approx age 11-13. https://www.usedsolodresses.com/dress/stunning-black-and-gold-3443.html

Author:
Cristin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:28 08/30/16 Tue

Subject: Husbands and wives each trying to get a room before they are sold out and end up with 2

Author:
Been there
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:40:35 08/30/16 Tue

Subject: oops...meant for post below

Author:
:-)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:42:10 08/29/16 Mon

Subject: How many inches above the knee should a dress set.?

Author:
Dd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:49 08/27/16 Sat

:)

Replies:
Subject: Grade Exams

Author:
IrishDancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:55:38 08/26/16 Fri

Hi! Does anyone know of any feis' offering the higher level grade exams from November of 2016-April of 2017?

Replies:
Subject: What do people consider the most supportive NE schools for senior ladies? Looking for a change, no specific location yet. TIA

Author:
Dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:52 08/16/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Beautiful Gavin Dress For Sale

Author:
Off to College
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:20:44 08/25/16 Thu

Nearly new Gavin dress available in time for the Oireachtas!! Dramatic bodice and soft skirt. Great stage presence. Perfect for tall, slender dancer.

Priced to sell -- $1100

***** Email link to seller through Dance Again listing #1507 A ******

http://www.dance-again.com/X1507.html

Additional Photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/39100045@N08/sets/72157665457710974/

Measurements:
Chest 32"
Natural waist 29" approx
Dropped waist 27.5"
Bodice length - mid shoulder to center waist 27.5"
Skirt length from waist to hem 10"
Sleeve length from shoulder to hem 27"
Shoulder to shoulder across top of back 14.25"
Shoulder-neck to sleeve seam 4.75"
Back full length-top of zip to hem 35"
Front full length-center neck to hem 35"

***** Email link to seller through Dance Again listing *****

Subject: Another Oireachtas Question/Observation

Author:
Amom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:52:22 08/24/16 Wed

I had a question, and not sure if someone who is on the committee will read this and be able to provide an answer. This is NOT a criticism because I think the committee runs a wonderful event. I am just curious.
In previous years, traditional set recalls seemed to be posted as they were tabulated throughout the day. Sometimes they were posted as early as after lunch. Over the past two years, I have noticed that the postings seem to happen much later in the day. I think last year the Friday postings went up just before 4pm, and that included the groups that danced first thing in the morning. I am not complaining because my kids enjoy the atmosphere and spending time with their friends. I suppose if you are there for the whole weekend it doesn't make a big difference. But many trad set families just come for the day, and it seems to be a long wait for the kids to find out they didn't place. Some of the kids were just so exhausted by this point that the disappointment of not recalling was even more intense. I know this is all part of competition and they need to learn to roll with it, but I am just wondering what changed in tabulation. Maybe I am wrong, but I am certain in our first couple of years the recall postings were earlier.

Replies:
Subject: Oireachtas

Author:
Dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:51:20 08/23/16 Tue

If a dancer lives is the New England region but dances with a MAR dance school, what oirechtas do they attend?

Replies:
Subject: Looking for a dress for a 5'2" U15 Prelim dancer

Author:
Will be at the Horgan feis 9/3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:00 08/13/16 Sat

We are looking for a purple, blue, or green dress to buy.
She is 5'2" with wider shoulders but a narrow waist.
Approx. measurements we are seeking:
Chest 32-34
Waist 27
Length 28-31

Replies:
Subject: http://getthatdress.com/21655/dress-x21655/ Gavin Dress for Sale $450

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:51 08/23/16 Tue

Subject: Championship Siopa Rince Dress for sale - http://getthatdress.com/27586/dress-x27586/

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:31:24 08/23/16 Tue

Subject: Stunning Dress For Sale

Author:
Leslie R.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:36 08/22/16 Mon

Beautiful open champion coral satin and silver sequin Shauna Shiels/Doire Design dress with amazing stage presence. Will take best offer!

http://www.dance-again.com/X1117b.html

Subject: Contacting Taylor of Belfast

Author:
New Solo Dress
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:45:40 08/22/16 Mon

I've tried to reach Taylor Dresses via their Facebook page (messaging) and email address (on their Facebook page). I haven't gotten a reply yet. Am I not reaching out to them the right way? Thank you!

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone tried Ryan & O'Donnell ghillies?

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:03:52 08/13/16 Sat

I always have difficulty finding soft shoes that fit me well and are mostly comfortable to dance in. Thinking about trying these. If you haven't tried them, what brand shoes do you wear?

Replies:
Subject: Should someone who has their two hard shoes out of prizewinner but not their softshoe a should they still compete in prizewinner?

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:48 08/17/16 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Can you see number of registreed on quickfeis?

Author:
Jigger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:11:24 08/17/16 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Curious.. How does dd qualify for O?

Author:
mom (New to this level)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:41 08/14/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Is a split sole shoe ss the only way to go to help with a good arch

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:11 08/12/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Did i miss the hotel rush for the oireachtas?

Author:
Out of the loop
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:20 08/03/16 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Lynn AC Feis Stage Schedule

Author:
Lynn AC Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:00:52 08/12/16 Fri

The Lynn AC Feis Stage Schedule is posted on the Lynn Feis Twitter and Facebook pages at @lynnfeis

Subject: Catskill mtn feis

Author:
Jeanne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:38 08/09/16 Tue

Congratulations to all the dancers who participated in our Feis. We hope you had a great day and had fun. The full prelim and open results are in the first message

Replies:
Subject: New England Autumn Feis syllabus up on DBCA FB page. However, the "register at quickfeis.com" link actually opens to feisweb for me. But can't find it on either feisweb or quickfeis.

Author:
Will this be a feisweb or quickfeis registration?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:22:42 08/06/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Lucky the Poodle Sock Monkey. Free shipping on 1st itemhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/457617948/poodle-sock-monkey?ref=shop_home_active_1

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:37:19 08/11/16 Thu

Subject: What kind of tanning lotion do you use for your young dd? Starting to think about the O...

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:06:58 08/08/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Feis at the Falls Room Avail! Reservation for Friday night, Sheraton at the Falls (right across the street from venue). DISCOUNTED FEIS RATE. Details inside. Click Author for email.

Author:
MM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:57:59 08/10/16 Wed

Traditional Non-smoking: 2 Queen Beds
311 sq ft/29 sq m
Signature Sleep Experience
Free Wi-fi Internet
Newly Renovated Non-smoking
In-room Safe
Smoke-free

Rate Details
Group $164 Flat + taxes

Estimated Total:
206.01 USD

Subject: Wondering who judges for the Oireachtas

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:46:45 08/10/16 Wed

Thinking they have been picked

Subject: selling shoes

Author:
Lynne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:54 08/02/16 Tue

Is there a website or place to sell shoes? I've got quite a collection going. Any ideas?

Replies:
Subject: LYNN AC FEIS

Author:
Lynn AC Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:03:59 08/09/16 Tue

Don't miss out on the FUN...there is still a week left to register for the Lynn AC Feis!

Saturday is Champ dancer day, followed by our super FUN treble reel beach party.

Sunday will be grade dancers ( beginner to prize winner and traditional sets). We will be treating all our dancers like CHAMPS this year in our award room. Grade dancers will receive the same award treatment, with announcements and podium photos. Special prizes for placements!

Register on FeisWeb!

Subject: **GALLAGHER SCHOOL POCONO FEIS** Come join us on Saturday, Sept 24th. in Stroudsburg PA!

Author:
~PFS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:33 08/08/16 Mon

~ We will be raffling off a Gold Range Doire Dress as well as a raffle for $500 off of a custom made Doire Dress!!!
~ Champ Stages: Marley covered Auditorium stage as well a Marley covered raised wooden stage in gymnasium.
~Indoor Access to the Auditorium
~No Charge to hang dresses in our Dress for Sale Area
~Credit card payments accepted in cafeteria
~Air Conditioned Venue
~Feis Fayre Gift Certificates awarded to Champion Winners in Open and Prelim
~Venue located in PA just minutes from the NJ border......and one hour from Morristown,NJ
~Confirmed Adjudicators:
Irene Horgan - CT
Iris Gray - CT
Maura Gray - CT
Michael Dillon - CA
Deirdre O'Sullivan - NY
Anna O'Sullivan - NY
Ellen Riordan - NY
Sheila Stevens
Patty Moriarty -
Anthony Murnane - Ireland

Subject: Catskill Feis

Author:
MD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:03:17 08/08/16 Mon

Anyone have dancer names of U14 & U16 Prelim placers.

Subject: East Durham Feis.... Anyone know how the stages run?

Author:
Feis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:51 08/06/16 Sat

My daughter wants to try this feis but we are quite a ways away and I can't find anything indicating what order dances are in. Anyone have pay experiences?

Replies:
Subject: Constitution State Feis

Author:
Sorry if this has been asked
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:50:30 08/05/16 Fri

Has the judges list been posted for the Constitution State feis (Horgan) to be held over Labor Day weekend? Thank you in advance!

Replies:
Subject: Do all u8 recall? Thought they did in the past

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:58:25 08/02/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Is there any chance a feis would be cancelled based on the forecast?

Author:
Worried
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:00 08/02/16 Tue

I'm trying to figure out if a feis could be cancelled based on the forecast, because the Catskills feis this weekend has 60% chance of rain and or thunderstorms, should I risk going if it is not cancelled

Replies:
Subject: Coogan School Feis open for entries on FeisWeb!

Author:
Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:47 08/02/16 Tue

Join us on Sunday, October 9th in Burlington, CT for the Coogan School Feis! Formerly known as the Torrington Feis, we’d like to thank Jack McArdle and the McArdle School parents for their generous help and support. This year’s feis will be limited to 800 entries, and the closing date is September 23rd (September 30th with a late fee). Entries are currently open on FeisWeb. For the syllabus and additional information, please visit cooganirishdance.com. We look forward to seeing you on October 9th in the peak of the beautiful Connecticut fall season!

Subject: Perpetual Trophy Return - Verlin Feis - Sunday, Oct 16th, 2016 --

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:47:14 08/02/16 Tue

The Verlin Feis committee is getting ready for our upcoming feis on Sunday, Oct 16, 2016 and looking to prepare our perpetual awards for the 2016 winners!

If you were awarded a Perpetual trophy, we ask you have you name engraved and prepare to return it to us. We have dancers attending the Catskill Feis 8/6, Lynn Feis 8/20,
IAA NW NJ Feis 9/11, McGough Feis 9/17 as of today.

Kindly leave the trophy at the registration desk for pickup. If you have any questions or need to make arrangements, please contact me at jnt0625@icloud.com.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Enjoy the rest of summer!

Subject: New England Oierachtas Info

Author:
DanceMom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:49:18 08/01/16 Mon

Does anyone know where the 2016 NEO info will be posted? Cannot remember where it was from last year! Thank you!

Replies:
Subject: Constitution State Feis

Author:
Sue Barnes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:45:06 07/31/16 Sun

Looking to come from out of area for this feis. Any feedback for prelims? Are numbers usually large?

Replies:
Subject: Password Reset

Author:
Michael Smith (Antsy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:24:10 07/31/16 Sun

Alan,
I have emailed a few times this weekend about resetting my password . tonight is deadline for Feis at the Falls.
Please help!!
Thanks

Replies:
Subject: Is anyone else frustrated with the 14 and over groups that average at 25 dancers?

Author:
aggravated dancer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:53:58 07/31/16 Sun

Does anyone know any feis' without this, it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Replies:
Subject: Amy grade exams coming up

Author:
Looking
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:21 08/01/16 Mon

Subject: Maine State Feis

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:54:20 07/23/16 Sat

Would anyone know results of Prelim U14 & U15? Thank you.

Replies:
Subject: McLoughlin Feis Perpetual Trophy Collection

Author:
Kathleen (Smith)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:28 07/31/16 Sun

If you won a Perpetual Trophy at the McLoughlin Feis last October 4 in Suffern, NY, congratulations! Our next feis is fast approaching on October 2 and we are now collecting all Perpetual Trophies in preparation for the the 2016 McLoughlin Feis winner.

Please have your trophy engraved. I would like to make arrangements for collecting your trophy and can be reached at smith111288@gmail.com or at 973-650-3016. We will have McLoughlin teachers and families at the CatSkills Feis on August 6, the Delaware Feis on August 14, the East Durham Feis on August 27, the Hooley Feis on September 10, and the IAANJ feis on September 11.

Thank you for helping us prepare our perpetual trophies for the 2016 winners.
-Kathleen Smith

Subject: Catskill Mtn feis

Author:
Jeanne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:44:59 07/29/16 Fri

I posted this on our Feis Facebook page but I thought I'd post it here also. Unfortunately, I'm rarely on the message boards so please, if you have a question, email me or post to our Catskill Mtn Feis Facebook page.

Hi folks, there are sooo many people who are trying our Feis for the first time this year that I thought I should give you some details. Our Feis starts at 10 AM. If you show up at 7:30, we will put you to work setting up trophies...just kidding (not really). Our Feis is an outdoor Feis held on the grounds of the Blackthorne resort. The owners of the Blackthorne graciously give us the use of their facilities including their pool... so hint hint, pack your towels and bathing suits.

All dancing is done under large tents and a pavilion and there is plenty of room for spectators. If you'd like to bring a pop-up tent and chairs, please do so....there is plenty of room for "camping". Even if you don't bring a tent, please bring a few chairs. Please pack an umbrella, we've been know to have a shower pass thru the mountains.
There is a food truck on site selling an assortment of food, drinks, and cotton candy. No coolers are allowed inside the Feis grounds. You can still bring a cooler but please plan on leaving it in the car. Cars are parked on a grassy parking lot so you can picnic at your car. This is the only rule the Blackthorne gives us so we must honor their wishes without exception.

Please plan on bringing alternate dance wear. There have been a few years where it as very hot and the judgement has made to allow the dancers to wear skirts and tees (and boys in shorts and tees). Please, do not plan on wearing a tank top. A judgement call will be made on the day of the Feis and not before so please come prepared.

There are plenty of places to hang costume for sale... We do not have a monitored dress sale room.

Saturday evening, there is a free dance party/competition in the pub....kids of all ages are invited to participate. Parents are required to enjoy themselves.
The schedule will be posted on Tuesday 8/2. The teams for luck of the draw will be posted on Tuesday also. If you are registered for the "luck of the draw" dance and know in advance that you won't be attending, please email us prior to Tuesday, 8/2 so we can put someone on the waiting list in your spot. Our email address is catskillfeis@aol.com.

Once the schedule is posted, the most popular question is "when is lunch?". Lunch varies from stage to stage and lunch will be when the dances prior to lunch are complete. If your competition is scheduled for after lunch, I cannot give you a specific time when lunch will be. It completely depends on how fast or slow the stage is running.

Reminder for prelim dancers, hard shoe will be danced first. Open dancers will dance soft shoe first. Medal rounds are for prelim and open dancers.

I hope I've answered most of your questions but, if no, please feel free to email me.

Replies:
Subject: Judges for the Oireachtas? Is it out yet?

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:13 07/28/16 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Better resale Emerald Key or KDSF dress both amazing

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:01 07/29/16 Fri

Thanks

Replies:
Subject: Prelim u11

Author:
Thanks in advance
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:58:39 07/27/16 Wed

Would anyone be able to kindly share the prelim u11 from Maine? Thank you!!

Replies:
Subject: Lynn AC Feis Room Block

Author:
Lynn AC Feis Committee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:14 07/29/16 Fri

The Lynn AC Feis room block ends today, Friday, July 29, at 5:00 pm. Be sure to reserve your rooms. The link is below:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1605069517&key=34A23C9A

Subject: Gavin for Sale!

Author:
Motivated to Sell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:22 07/29/16 Fri

Beautiful Gavin for 16+ dancer. Perfect for Oireachtas!

http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/elegant-gavin-for-sale/

Subject: Last minute should I sign my DD up for Catskill Feis. what is the good/bad?? Thanks!!

Author:
po
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:58 07/27/16 Wed

Catskill Feis??

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know where the NEO is taking place Nov 2016?

Author:
Officially?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:24:35 07/19/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Time for a new pair of ss for my young dd, she has been wearing Celtic Choice split sole because that was the first shoe , are theur 'better' ones out there or you just buy what feels best on

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:40:12 07/27/16 Wed

Replies:
Subject: 2 COLDPLAY TICKETS GILLETE STADIUM 7/30

Author:
idmom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:45 07/26/16 Tue

ion Row Seat
113 27 19,20

Replies:
Subject: (For the younger O dancers)... do you think it is possible to win with st. Patrick's Day as the ts dance?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:36:41 07/25/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: I know this is late, but what schools were out for NANs? Looking at results and saw some top dancers weren't there. Wondering if there was a judging conflict

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:42 07/22/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Hello, could someone kindly post results of Prelim U10 for Maine State feis?

Author:
Thank you very much.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:01:19 07/26/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Maine State Feis - prelim U16 & U18 results ?

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:47 07/23/16 Sat

We were unable to make the feis. Does anyone know the results for prelim U16 and prelim u18? Thank you in advance!!

Replies:
Subject: Maine feis

Author:
Dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:43 07/25/16 Mon

Does anyone know the results of prelim 16+ from the Maine feis? Thanks in advance!

Subject: Where does everyone go to sell used dresses? What are you favorite sites? Is there a new england used dress/items page on FB anywhere?

Author:
need to sell dress
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:33 07/24/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Christmas in July Sale at Feisnstuff.com! 40% off EVERYTHING until August 1. Loads of new items have been added to the website. Some have limited quantities, so shop early! Use code "Christmas" at checkout.

Author:
Sonia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:15:12 07/25/16 Mon

Subject: Thank you to the Stillson School for another great Maine State Feis

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:42:31 07/24/16 Sun

From the opening ceremony with the flags and three national anthems, and our events running on time, to the nice awards and helpful volunteers, it was a great day. Appreciated the thoughtful announcements throughout the day to have fun, to thank parents for the behind-the-scenes dance efforts, and to be proud of all accomplishments. And, of course, you can't beat the Maine coast!

Replies:
Subject: Maine

Author:
Feis mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:50:33 07/24/16 Sun

Does anyone have the prelim u11 from the Maine feis? We were there but missed names. Thanks!

Subject: Why is Prizewinner Light Jig a competition now ?

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:53:42 07/21/16 Thu

Just noticed more often now..

Replies:
Subject: in search of a dress

Author:
Theresa McAuliffe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:12:06 07/16/16 Sat

Hello, I am in search of a current dress for prelim/open level would like to be within MA or NE region so it can be tried on having no luck on the websites thanks

Replies:
Subject: All Irelands 2017, 2018 - Does anyone know the future locations?

Author:
trying to plan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:41 07/22/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: McGough Academy Feis is Open for Entries! Saturday, September 17th

Author:
MA Feis Chairs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:55:54 07/22/16 Fri

The 2nd Annual McGough Academy Feis is now open for entries! Ciara Sexton and Meagan McGough would like to welcome all competitors to our feis!

* Sashes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Preliminary and Open Championship
* Tiffany & Co. Crystal & Perpetual awards for Open Championship
* Traditional Set & Contemporary Set Competitions
* Treble Reel Charity Competition
* Tir na nOg for the little ones
* Convenient online payments via PayPal

Visit our website www.mcgoughacademy.com for details, syllabus and online entry form via feisweb.com!

Subject: New mom here..pls explain taping the had shoes...dd said she wanted to do it too, but I wasn't sure why (or how lol)

Author:
Ss
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:55:24 07/19/16 Tue

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.