VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5] ]

Unplanned Pregnancy Discussions

Option Line Logo

IMPORTANT NOTICE WHEN POSTING

AFTER YOU SEND YOUR POST IN, A MESSAGE WILL APPEAR THAT SAYS "This message is not approved for display." THAT MESSAGE JUST MEANS THAT THERE WILL BE A DELAY UNTIL ONE OF THE MODERATORS CAN APPROVE YOUR POST. Thanks for your understanding.

This board is for women who are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, and don't know if they want to keep the pregnancy going. You can post your feelings and concerns and fears. Women normally will receive responses from people with both views, prochoice OR prolife. Please understand that by posting here, you will receive a lot of different advice and ideas - these are other people's views and feelings, use them as information as you decide what is the best answer for you and your life. It helps to know all sides of the story when trying to make a difficult decision.

For people responding to women who are pregnant, please remember to be sensitive and caring, and do not get into arguments with other posters about their views. Posters who post critical remarks about other posters, their messages, or the help agencies they recommend, or try to provoke debate will have their posts deleted. Public criticism of posts will not be acknowledged. Criticism of the board leader or helpers creates an atmosphere of debate and contentiousness that causes insecurity in women seeking help and so will be deleted. Offending posts will be deleted at the sole discretion of the board moderator. The moderator may not be able to approve posts recommending medical actions, for liability reasons. The participants are not qualified to diagnose pregnancy, and in any case, no one can diagnose pregnancy through a discussion board. Nor can posts that solicit for adoption be approved; the moderators are in no position to screen potential adoptive parents.

This board is not for debate. If you want to debate, please go to this board Prolife Debate or this one Abortion Debate

Using the above debate boards is at your discretion--The moderator is not responsible for content. For any questions about this board, or to report inappropriate posts, email Diane Cheryl DCHERYL51@yahoo.com or CHERYL51@mail.com

Be one of the founding members of a newly- formed group to ask questions and find answers about abortion and other alternatives. Join at TeenChoice or Join this forum at Abortion and Alternatives

If you want to chat with someone, and there is no one in the chat room when you are online, please post a note on the board, telling people when you can be there, or email Carieichel@aol.com to arrange a time to meet and chat.

If you want to sign up for the Unplanned Pregnancy Help email list, please go to this site: Unplanned Pregnancy Help Email list

Post Abortion Healing Support Board

Option Line Logo

Help for Unwanted or Unplanned Pregnancies

Subject: I need to know when I conceived

Author:
Talysha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:12:21 06/22/06 Thu

i am in highschool and i am 5 weeks pregnant my baby is 3 weeks pregnant but there is one problem i need to know when
i conceived because i slept with my boyfriend may 29th my the doctor that gave me the pregnacy said i might have conceived may 29th but i slept with my best guy friend june 6th and he cummed in me and i found out i was pregnant monday 19th and i am due feb 19th,2007 please help me

Replies:
Subject: Abortion is NOT safe

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:09:05 06/22/06 Thu

Women Injured by Botched Abortion in California, Transported to Local Hospital
Montclair, CA (LifeNews.com) -- A California woman was taken to a local hospital yesterday after she was injured by a botched abortion at a Montclair abortion business. An ambulance arrived at the Family Planning Associates abortion facility Tuesday morning after local fire department paramedics arrived at the scene. Sharon Guengrich, a local pro-life advocate, was at the abortion business at the time and photographed the incident. She indicated the unnamed woman was loaded into the ambulance and taken to Doctor's Hospital Medical Center, located next door to the abortion business. The extent of the woman's injuries from the abortion is unknown. An abortion practitioner with the last name of Monet is thought to have been doing abortions that day, but license searches of the California Medical Board showed no current license for someone with that last name practicing medicine in Montclair. Family Planning Associates is a chain o abortion centers in California and Illinois owned by Edward Allred, who claims he has done more than 500,000 abortions in his career. He is also responsible for the abortion deaths of several women, including a 16-year-old Hispanic girl who bled for five hours during an abortion of her six-month-old unborn baby and died of cardiac arrest. "Today's incident is just another example of the shoddy abortion practices that put women at risk that occur with disturbing frequency around the nation," said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman.
Subject: Help me please!

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:57:07 06/20/06 Tue

i thought i was always careful but im 2 weeks late and i always thought that me and my ex boyfriend used condmons im only 14 and what do i do? do i tell my mom or wait until it i actully am? please help me!

Replies:
Subject: I'm very worried

Author:
michelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:57:54 06/19/06 Mon

Hi, I was supossed to have my period around the 9th or the 11th of june and it's still hasn't come. I don't feel any symptoms of pregnancy and I have already done 3 tests, they have all been negative, the last one I did was today. I'm very stressed out and I can't stop thinking about this. Is it possible that my period (cycle) could change? I haven't had un protected sex. Please help me.

Replies:
Subject: Can i be pregnant?

Author:
Michelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:44:11 06/18/06 Sun

Ok i am on the birth control pill kariva and i have a 28 day cycle that is very strict i start the same time every month before 5:00 for over a year now... I start the 14th i had a normal period last month and i had unprotected sex may 29, and june 2, both times he cumed in me...Now it is time for my period this month i was 3 days late and i have spotting on the 17th and no heavy bleeding and i havent had to wear a pad or anything i have worn a liner cause i am spotting i took a preg test it said neg..is it too soon? When should i go to the doctor? I am peeing more frequently and my boobs are swollen and i am sleeping more can i be pregnant?

Replies:
Subject: am i pregnant?????

Author:
maria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:46:54 06/18/06 Sun

my boyfriend and i had sex on june 7 2006....i was on top of him,when we finished and i got off him i saw that the condom was half way from where it was suppose to be...could i get pregnant like that???.......my period havent come and im waitin for it to come next week.........my question do u think i could get pregnant by a condom being half way from where it suppose to be??????

Replies:
Subject: Top Ten Signs You're Pregnant

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:25:36 06/19/06 Mon

• 10. Tender, swollen breasts
• 9. Fatigue
• 8. Implantation bleeding
• 7. Nausea or vomiting
• 6. Increased sensitivity to odors
• 5. Food aversions
• 4. Frequent urination
• 3. A missed period
• 2. Your basal body temperature stays high
• 1. The proof: A positive home pregnancy test
Subject: pregnant or not pregnant

Author:
lovely86
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:21:41 06/15/06 Thu

I have been on birth for a little over two years, I have always had a period every month. Oddly this month I was expecting my period around June 12 or 13 and it did not come and still hasn't came. I took a pregnancy test today and it came back negative. I don't know what to do, Is it possible that i could still be pregnant???

Replies:
Subject: I NEED HELP

Author:
Reeny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:10 06/13/06 Tue

i need help because im 17 and i think i might be pregnant. ok on April 26 me and my ex had sex w/o a condom because he wonted me to have his baby. 14 days later on May 10th my period came but it was very light in color and not as heavy as my usaul period be. Now for the month of June my period was due on June 5th but it never came. I had got all the period symptoms and i it really felt like it was about to come but nothing. Now i am 8 days late and the guy and i dont talk anymore, what should i do. i dont wont to take a home pg test im still waiting to see if it will come next month or something. What are my chances of being pregnant?

Replies:
Subject: am i pregnant?

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:57:12 06/12/06 Mon

well im have pains and my side in my stomch hurt alot feel im hrung but i not i go to the bathroom a lot can i be prenant

Replies:
Subject: RU486 Kills

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:24:25 06/12/06 Mon

New Book Published in Italy: Abortion Drug RU 486 is Unsafe for Women
Rome, Italy (LifeNews.com) -- A new book published in Italy asserts that the abortion drug RU 486 is unsafe for women. The book is a novelty of sorts because a leading abortion supporter and pro-life advocate joined forces to publish it. Published this week, the book, The Fable of Easy Abortion: Myths and Realities of the RU-486 Pill, dispels the notion that the abortion drug mifepristone, marketed as Mifeprex, is safe for women. The authors say the abortion drug can cause medical problems such as abdominal pains and cramps, nausea, hemorrhages, headaches and vomiting. It says women can endure physical pain for hours when the mother finally has the miscarriage that expels the body of the dead baby from her womb. The book notes that the number of abortion deaths is likely higher than currently though, according to a Zenit review of it. Thus far, a total of 12 women have died in the United States, Canada, France, England and Sweden, but the book alleges many more have died because women's deaths are likely reported from the medical problems the abortion drug caused rather than listing the abortion drug itself. The book accuses the media of ignoring the thousands of women who have been injured by the abortion drug and not looking into the deaths from it
Subject: when did i really conceived??

Author:
jeanette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:24 06/09/06 Fri

my last period was on Nov 23 and it only lasted 2 days....i had sex on Dec 1 and 2 and also the 17 i am due Sept 1...when did i conceive???

Replies:
Subject: The daddy doesnt want the baby please help

Author:
Sarah K
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:01 06/01/06 Thu

i had sex with this guy thati barly knew, but he doesnt want it what do i do? im so confused and scared.Should i just forget about him and continue on with my life and have the baby???? help me!!!

Replies:
Subject: and i buy it here

Author:
anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:46 06/09/06 Fri

Nothing seems important. I've just been sitting around waiting for something to happen. What can I say? It's not important. I guess it doesn't bother me. My life's been basically dull.

Replies:
Subject: I think im pregnant but not too sure

Author:
Brittney
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:47:14 06/05/06 Mon

Okay, i am only 16 years old and i have been having unprotected sex. THis is going to sound horrible, i think im pregnant but it could be from 2 different guys. I know the two guys very well, and i've told them both that i may be. I had my period but it was very light, i usually go threw a box of 20 tampons and i only went threw 10. I've always had really bad cramps, to a point where i am crying but my last period i didnt. I took a test before i was off of my period and it was a negative, i know your not supposed to do it but im just so anxious to find out if i am preg. or not. Well with the first guy he came inside of me on prom night, April 29th. (i had just got off my period 2 days prior to prom. About two weeks later i had sex with the other guy, about 5 or 6 times. He came inside of me all 5 or 6 times. I have been having some symptoms of preg. I have been very tired lately, moody, eating a lot, have a cramp in my lower stomach, sore breast,and feeling sick at night. So, can someone help me please? I have a bunch of questions i'd like to ask someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

Replies:
Subject: confused

Author:
Jasmine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:31 05/18/06 Thu

Hi im a 18 year old girl, 3 1/2 months pregnant by my boyfriend of 5 months. He has two kids alreayd by two different women, and i know that it will be a struggle for him to take care of a third. On top of that my parents dont like him because he has kids and that hes 5 years older than me. were in love, and we plan on having a future together. He wants us to live together, which i have no problem with that. But im scared that I'll lose my parents once i tell them im pregnant. Im scared I'll lose my whole family, and eventually my friends. I will finsih school, but scared that I will fall behind in my subjects. We dont have good jobs, so were not ready financially, and him having two kids by two different women, makes me feel like i will be number 3. I want this child, but afraid of the consrquences that come from it. Im afraid that he'll walk out on me and our child. I always told myself if i have some guys child, im marrying him. I believe in a two parent household. I dont know what to do i dont wannt to lose evyebody I love in the process, but i dont believe in abortion to please what should i do.

Replies:
Subject: Interesting study here girls!

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:30:21 06/07/06 Wed

Many teenage girls feel pressured into sex: study By Amy Norton
Tue Jun 6, 11:40 AM ET

Teenage girls commonly have sex not because they want to, but because they feel pressured into it - and the result may be a higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy, a new study suggests.

Researchers found that among 279 teenage girls they interviewed, many said they'd given in to unwanted sex at some point because they were afraid their boyfriend would get angry.

The findings, published in the Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, indicate that may teenagers -- both female and male -- need help in negotiating their relationships.

"We need to give guidance to teens on how to communicate with each other," said lead study author Dr. Margaret J. Blythe, a pediatrician at the Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis.

That means helping girls to take more control over their sexual activity, and boys to understand what constitutes pressure, according to Blythe.

The importance of educating boys, she told Reuters Health, "is often the untalked-about part."

The study included girls between the ages of 14 and 17 who were seen at urban health clinics in Indianapolis. Over about two years, the girls were periodically interviewed about their current relationships, including any instances of unwanted sex over the past three months. Specific questions included: "Would he break up with you unless you had sex?" and "Would he get mad if you didn't want to have sex?"

In all, 41 percent said they'd had unwanted sex at some point. The most common reason was fear that their boyfriend would become angry. Ten percent, though, said their partner forced them have sex when they didn't want to. About 5 percent said they'd had sex after being offered money or gifts.

Girls who reported unwanted sex also reported less condom use, a poorer relationship quality and a higher rate of pregnancy than their peers, the study found.

Other research has shown that unwanted sex, particularly in cases of rape, can lead to depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. The current findings, Blythe and her colleagues say, point to sexually transmitted diseases and unintended pregnancy as additional serious consequences.

Most of the girls in the study were black and lower-income, and it's not clear how representative the findings are of the general population. But the results are similar to those of some past studies, according to Blythe and her colleagues.

For example, girls who reported unwanted sex were more likely than their peers to have a partner who smoked marijuana, and other studies have linked drug and alcohol use to forced or unwanted sex.

Substance use can blur the line between consensual and non-consensual sex, the researchers write, and boys who use drugs or alcohol may become "less sensitive" to what their partners want or don't want.

SOURCE: Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, June 2006.
Subject: I need help!

Author:
Evangeline
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:32 06/06/06 Tue

Hi Everyone! I am 27 yrs old. My period last May 14th and we having sex 2 day and 5 days after my period. And 19 days later and until now, I will always hungry and always feel tired. Have possibility I am pregnant? thanks

Replies:
Subject: am i or am i not?

Author:
Dora
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:43:04 06/05/06 Mon

today im 10 days late. i was supposed to start on may 26th but its now june 5th. me and my boyfriend think im pregnant but his aunt told him that if you have sex a lot a lot a lot like we did that it can make you skip your period or just be late...i want to take a test but cant just go get one so i have to wait it out...can someone tell me if what his aunt told him is true?

Replies:
Subject: question

Author:
Sarfina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:02:29 06/03/06 Sat

it's just a question...is it safe to have unprotected sex on the last day of your period?or the day after it's over?are there any safe days at all?

Replies:
Subject: 2 Days before period began

Author:
Megan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:37 06/03/06 Sat

Is it possible to become pregnant by have unprotected sex 2 days before you period begins?

I usually have 22 day cycles, and we had sex on day 20?

Sex on 5/9...Period began on 5/11....next period to begin on 6/2 and has not arrived yet.

Is it too soon to take a test?

Replies:
Subject: Scared!!!

Author:
Leasha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:53 06/02/06 Fri

I'm 15 and had sex with my boyfriend last week, we used a condom and it didn't break, but somehow when i got up to go to the toilet it was coming out of me. I'm scared I may be pregnant and I can't wait for my period because it's irregular...how soon is too soon for a pregnancy test, is 1 week too soon?

Replies:
Subject: Brown Discharge

Author:
Natalie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:10:45 06/02/06 Fri

Hi.My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 4 months and still no pregnancy. WEll about 2 to 3 days ago I started to have brown discharge I thought I was going to start my perios early but no period and the brown has gotten lighter. I took a pregnancy test yesterday but it came out negative. People tell me that I could have tested early but i don't know when "too early" is. Well I am suppose to get my period tomrrow so I am praying that i dont start. Please if anyone has info that i can use I would be grateful. I have never been pregnant before so im not sure what to expect. Thanks!
Natalie Patten

Replies:
Subject: please preagnat

Author:
Lizanette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:58 05/31/06 Wed

Ok Well Me And My Boyfriend Had Sex On The Last Day Of My Period Which Was On May The 28 And He Cam In Me Am I Preagnat When Can I Find Out If I Am?

Replies:
Subject: could i be prgnant?

Author:
Christina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:30:32 05/06/06 Sat

ok i am seventeen years old.i went quite a few years w/out my period.than it started coming back normally.well my last period was febuary14.it started on that day.well in febuary
my fiences parents bought me a prgnacy test and it came up negitive.well latly my period has dissapeared.i used to go for days w/out eating .i couldnt gain weight forever.ive been eating like crazy gaining a little bit of weight.my lower back hurts teribly i feel sick.im very pissy and i feel like week.sometimes very week.i also pee alot.am i pregnant?

Replies:
Subject: Top Ten Signs of early pregnancy

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:48:41 05/29/06 Mon

• 10. Tender, swollen breasts
• 9. Fatigue
• 8. Implantation bleeding
• 7. Nausea or vomiting
• 6. Increased sensitivity to odors
• 5. Food aversions
• 4. Frequent urination
• 3. A missed period
• 2. Your basal body temperature stays high
• 1. The proof: A positive home pregnancy test
Subject: help

Author:
Shandra
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:08 05/29/06 Mon

Hello.. I think I might be pregnant but when can I get a pregnancy test that will tell me? What are the symptoms?

Replies:
Subject: please answer back i need help really bad!

Author:
Gabrielle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:48 04/04/06 Tue

Okay im 13yrs old... and might be pregnet. But can you go to the health clinc and have an aborshon done without your parents knowing? Cause its an aporation and i dont know if ur parents have to know about it or not! Cause i am almost 2weeks late and its really scary! So please please please HELP ME.... Tell me what to do! My mom and dad are not going to know about this at all NEVER.... but how do i keep it from them?

Replies:
Subject: Romans 6:12-14

Author:
Christian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:39 05/25/06 Thu

Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, so that you obey its desires. And do not offer any parts of it to sin as weapons for unrighteousness. But as those who are alive from the dead, offer yourselves to God, and all the parts of yourselves to God as weapons for righteousness. For sin will not rule over you, because you are not under law but under grace.
Romans 6:12-14
Subject: What does sexual purity mean exactly?

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:05 05/25/06 Thu

What does sexual purity mean exactly?
Sexual purity includes abstaining from intercourse until marriage, but that is not all it means. Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:27-28). By Jesus' definition, being sexually pure means not even dwelling on thoughts of sex with someone other than a spouse.

Until you are married, sexual purity means saying no to sexual intercourse, oral sex, and even sexual touching. It means saying no to a physical relationship that causes you to be "turned on" sexually. It means not looking at pornography or pictures that feed sexual thoughts.

Sexual purity does not end with marriage. Marriage partners are supposed to experience sexual love with each other in a way that is fulfilling to both. However, purity means being completely faithful to your spouse in thought and deed. "Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral" (Heb. 13:4).

Is sex a bad thing?
No. God designed us as sexual beings. He invented sex! He also made a place for it--marriage. In Genesis 2:24 God tells of His plan for marriage, that "a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." The sexual relationship makes the two become one flesh. The Bible speaks of sexual immorality, so there must also be such a thing as sexual morality, right? That morality is based on God's plan for sex.

If we're in love, isn't it OK?
God created sex for a lifetime commitment between one woman and one man. Sex outside of a committed marriage relationship violates God's standards. When you are wearing a wedding ring, you won't have to hope your partner loves you; you will have heard your spouse pledge to you in front of God, your families, and your friends. Anything less cheapens sex.

What if things just happen?
Sex is not an accident. Sex is progressive, meaning one act leads to another. Things won't "just happen" if you set boundaries and stick to them. If you make the decision now to abstain from sex and to live a pure life, then you will already know the answer before you encounter any compromising situation. Plus, the Holy Spirit gives us self-control to use when we are tempted.
Subject: Could there be something wrong?

Author:
Candace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:29:43 05/25/06 Thu

Im 25 years old and have been with my boyfriend for 5 years now. Everything is going great between us. We used to have protected sex because we were not ready to have any children. It has been 2 years now that we have not been using any protection because well we want a baby. Im never regular with my period so it is really hard for me to tell if Im late or not. Ive had all the symptoms before but they were never related to being pregnant, unfortunately. After two years of lets say trying we still havent been able to get pregnant? Is it possible that I cant get pregnant? Im also on medication that is called Celexa to control anxiety and panic attacks....could that have anything to do with it?
Thank you for your advice.

Replies:

Author:
Linaya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:02:07 05/24/06 Wed

Hi, im 16 and i've had unprotected sex before and i,ve never becme pregnant even when i should become pregnant. my period is very irregular though sometimes i come at the beginning of the month i come on at the end of that same month. and sometimes my period lasts for 4 days then i spot for 3 extra days so i dont know when i com e on or go off. i'm not on any sort of contraceptive and the guys i had sex with thier sperm count isn't low they already have a child or children.

Replies:
Subject: sex during my period...

Author:
Hope
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:57:10 05/24/06 Wed

i had started my period on a thursday and it was normal, and friday and saturday it was normal like it is every time i have my period... then me and my boyfriend had sex because it had slowed down and wasn't there for a few hours... so we had sex w/o a condom...and i'm pretty sure he came in me, but we were both under the impression that i oculdn't get pregnant, bc i was on my period. but then it just like STOPPED> like after that night i had maybe 10 minutes of flow every day for the rest of the week and thats all........ what does that mean?!?!?!?!

Replies:
Subject: Am I pregnant?

Author:
Kayla
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:01:06 05/10/06 Wed

Okay. I have a major problem. I am only 15 years old and I might be pregnant! Okay I was with my b/f and we had sex, around the beginning of last month. Now it is a week after I was supposed to get my period and I haven't gotten it yet. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they both turned out negative. They were like the $5 ones so I don't know if that makes a difference. And I am always very regular with my period. It is always about a month away. Do you think I'm pregnant. The tests said no, but it's not normal for me to be a week late!! And if I'm pregnant I have to find a way to get rid of the baby asap without a parent knowing or costing a lot of money cuz I would be killed!!! Seriously my family would hate me forever and then I would be raising a baby in bad conditions. I would rather have it not live than live a bad life? I need help. Am I? Should I be worrying?

Replies:
Subject: dont know if im pregnant or not

Author:
t.t.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:41 05/15/06 Mon

im 16 going on 17 this year and my boyfriend and i had sex will i was on my period.now i had got sick and i had stomach pains.i havent been on my period this month neither and this happend at least a month ago today. so i want 2 know if im pregnant or not

Replies:
Subject: I'm not sure if I'm pregnant... could I be?

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:42:15 05/20/06 Sat

OK so I had sex with my boyfriend on a Friday... my period was due by the end of the next week. We didn't use a condom, and he didn't cum inside me, but I obviously know precum is cum... so my period started on time, BUT it was only 2 days... It was semi-heavy the first day, then lessened, and on day 3, there was nothing but just some spotting. In the 12 years I've been having my period, I have NEVER been irregular... it always lasts 4-5 days... never shorter than that. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago and it said "not pregnant." The instructions on the box said that "a negative result should not be read after 10 minutes and a positive result should show for at least 48 hours." It's been 3 days and the line is still there so I don't know what to think... is there a possibility I could be pregnant?

Replies:
Subject: Breast Growth at 25?

Author:
Em
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:47:16 05/21/06 Sun

Hi, I'm a 25-year-old female.

Two weeks ago, I noticed that my breasts seemed to be getting slightly bigger; nothing major, not even a full cup size (I've always had tiny breasts, barely enough to wear a bra), but they're definitely much rounder and more dense and...well, more womanly. This morning, they were sore -- again, nothing major, just a little ache when I rolled over in my sleep. I'm due to start my period in a week, so the soreness could just be that, but I'm also sexually active, so pregnancy is always a possibility.

My mother told me recently that her breasts also got bigger when she was 25, so here's my question: is it possible for breasts to STILL be developing at this age? Or am I just fooling myself and very obviously pregnant?

If I WERE pregnant, it couldn't be any more than one week, two at MOST.

Thanks so much for the advice!

Replies:
Subject: what do u think

Author:
danielle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:17:05 05/21/06 Sun

ok so me and my boyfriend havent had sex in months.. its a choice we made together to stop us from questioning a possible pregnancy. we still mess around though. ive read plenty of your forums saying that messing around could lead to pregnancy too. our genitals did touch but he didnt cum.. i kept checking for precum but i didnt think there was any, of course i could have missed it. im almost a week late on for my period. ive been having pms symptoms. im also a little stressed cuz i just started a new job. i was jw your opinion on how great of a chance u think i have of being pregnant?

Replies:
Subject: Can I be pregnant?

Author:
Avionni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:08:15 05/19/06 Fri

Ok my boyfriend and I had sex april 16,2006.The next day my period came on which wasn`t suppose to until the 25.a week early.Then it went off the 23rd which normal a week long it came back on May 15th why is that? My period was light and faded a little.I already had a pudge so how can I tell if I`m is or ain`t? Itold him he was happy at first then told me that i would have to get rid of it cause he has another girlfriend and won`t be able to take care of it plus he said some other things at first I told him right when my period came he like do you think that your pregnat I said no he said he still wanted me to take but I didn`t cause of what I said!please give me a response so I know wht`s going on weith me at fisrt I was sleeping alot and eating alot but now things changed!

Replies:
Subject: confused

Author:
ash
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:48 05/20/06 Sat

In December 2005 I got my period during the week i was suppose to get it. I was on the patch and I decided to stop taking it a week later so I had two periods that month. In Jan I got it on the 30th lasted to feb 1st. My next period started Mar 3rd lasted to the mar 9th. My next period started on Apr 4th to the apr 9th. So I figure I am on like a 33 day cycle. Well in May I guessed it should of came like the 4th or 6th. I started to get gassy and crampy like i usually do before my period but it never came. I took 3 hpts negative. I went to planned parent hood they took a pee test came out negative. Then they told me it was normal for women to miss there period when I been reg. since i got my period.When I was 16 and I am 20 now! I went to the hospital to get a blood test done and it was also negative. I still have cramping like it is going to come but it doesnt. It is now the May 20th and still no period. I am just scared that the blood test was wrong. And in fact I am pregnant! I just am not sure what to do? So if anyone has anything to say please let me know! O I also had sore boobs, sick to my stomach, and more gassy than usual.

Replies:
Subject: Unprotected.....

Author:
Brit
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:18:24 05/19/06 Fri

Hello.....me and my boyfriend were both virgins and experienced sex with eachother for the first time, however, it was unexpected so we didn't have any protection on hand...I'm not worried about STD's because we were both virgins in the first place and looked to get married here next year but if he did pull out before it happened then how big are my chances of getting pregnant?

Replies:
Subject: pregnant and confused

Author:
kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:45 05/17/06 Wed

I am 19 and 13 weeks pregnant. When my boyfriend found out he told me to get an abortion when i said i couldn't kill this living being growing inside of me he left me. He already has to girls with a girl he is no longer with that he does not get to see do to his past drug experencie. I just hope that he changes his mind and wants to be the father the child needs i know he loves me as much as i love him i think he is just scared at what the court will say to this one.

Replies:
Subject: I don't now if iam pergent

Author:
Kia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:00:21 05/19/06 Fri

i would like to now y it so hard for me to get pergent by my boyfriend

Replies:
Subject: why can't I get pregnant?

Author:
Julie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:38:39 05/18/06 Thu

Me and my husband want a child but i can not seem to get pregnant , this will be both our first child , iam getting scared because what if something is wrong with either one of us , please help me what can i do.

Replies:
Subject: Could I be pregnant?

Author:
Lorraine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:02:59 05/18/06 Thu

well i had sex in april on the 12th and the 24th my period was due on the 17-18 but it never came the whole month ... i wasnt feeling good and then on may 10 my period i think came on i bleed from the 10th - the 15th could i be pregnant.. i have been gaining weight and my stomach looks very puggy.. i have a small frame so the weight is very noticable... what should i do ... what are the chances i am pregnant

Replies:
Subject: I don't know....

Author:
Lara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:54 05/18/06 Thu

I have a problem. I am almost 2 weeks late for my period, and I am normally really regular. I haven’t had sex, although a few days before me period was due to start my boyfriend and I did fool around a bit. The only problem with this scenario is that he was still in (by that I mean both wearing them, and the fact that they were covering his male parts) his boxers all I did was lay on top of him, and he didn’t ejaculate. I’ve been researching on the web, and everything I'm seeing is saying that I shouldn’t be pregnant. I wasn’t at ovulation or anything. I thought that I might be late because of stress, but 99% of the time that I am stressed out it makes my period early, not late. It is the end of the school year, so that could be causing me to be late. I just don’t know. What are the odds that I am pregnant? What can I do if I am? Help please!

Replies:
Subject: could i be pregnant?

Author:
ashley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:28:42 03/09/06 Thu

my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for the past 3 months. my periods have never been normal and sometimes they will skip a month. well, I have yet to get my period and it has been about 3 weeks since it should have came. i have been feeling naseuas every day almost the entire day for the past 2 weeks and my stomach has started to feel hard, but every test i have taken has said negative. i have taken 3 tests but i have taken them all in the afternoon and at night. could i be pregnant?

Replies:
Subject: Awesome video to watch....

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:17:04 05/18/06 Thu

http://www.nickcannonmusic.com/ecard/ecardlaunch.html

You have to copy and paste the web address - but it's such a good music video and I hope if you're reading this, you will go check it out.

Here are the words to the song:

NICK CANNON LYRICS

"Can I Live"
(feat. Anthony Hamilton)

[Talking]
Talking Ma
I know the Situation is Personal
But it something that has to be told
As I was making this beat
You was all I could think about you heard my voice

[Verse 1]
Yeah Just think Just Think
What if you could Just
Just blink your self away..
Just Just wait just pause for a second
Let me plead my case
It's the late 70's Huh
You Seventeen huh
And having me that will ruin everything huh
It's alot of angels waiting on their wings
You see me in your sleep so you cant kill your dreams
300 Dollars thats the price of living what?
Mommy I dont like this clinic
Hopefully you'll make the right decision
And dont go through with the Knife incision
But it's hard to make the right move
When you in high school
How you have to work all day and take night school
Hopping off da bus when the rain is pouring
What you want morning sickness or the sickness of mourning

[Chorus]
I'll Always Be a part of you
Trust Your Soul Know it's always true
If I Could Talk I'd Say To You
CAN I LIVE
CAN I LIVE
CAN I LIVE
CAN I LIVE

[Verse 2]
I am a child of the king
Ain't no need to go fear me
And I see the flowing tears so know that you hear me
When I move in your womb that's me being scary
Cause who knows what my future holds
Yo the truth be told you ain't told a soul
Yo you ain't even showing I'm just 2 months old
Through your clothes try to hide me deny me
Went up 3 sizes
Your pride got you lying saying ain't nothing but a migraine
It ain't surprising you not trying to be in Wic food lines
Your friends will look at you funny but look at you mommy
That's a life inside you look at your tummy
What is becoming ma I am Oprah bound
You can tell he's a star from the Ultrasound
Our Sprits Connected Doors Open Now
Nothing But Love And Respect Thanks For Holding Me Down She Let Me Live...

[Chorus]
CAN I LIVE
CAN I LIVE
I'll Always Be apart of you
CAN I LIVE
CAN I LIVE
[Repeat 2]

[Nick Talking]

It's uplifting foreal yall
I ain't passing no judgement
Ain't making no decisions
I am just telling ya'll my story
I love life
I love my mother for giving me life
We all need to appreciate life
A strong woman that had to make a sacrifice
Thanks for listening
Thanks for listening
Mama thanks for listening

[Thanks to Sweety3356@aol.com for these lyrics]
[Thanks to lil_caramel_cutie_4life@yahoo.com, Midwaysbrat08@aol.com, joshyboy178@yahoo.com, amberlb528@aol.com for correcting these lyrics]
Subject: MY STOMACH HURTS

Author:
CIERA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:24:37 05/18/06 Thu

WELL THE SYMPTOMS THAT I HAVE ARE MY BREAST ARE SORE,I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO THROW UP,DON'T LIKE THE SMELL OF CERTAIN THINGS,FEEL REAL TIRED SOMETIMES, I EVEN HAVE SHARP PAINS IN MY SIDE, AND IT FEELS LIKE SOMETHING IS JUMPIN IN MY STOMACH. IT'S GETTING CLOSER TO MY PERIOD TIME CAN I HAVE THE CRAMPS FROM THAT? CAN I STILL BE PREGNANT? I NEED HELP REAL BAD ABOUT THIS.

Replies:
Subject: Great website

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:41:59 05/17/06 Wed

http://www.justthefacts.org/continue.html

I came across this site and it's so informative - if you're wondering about the stage of development that your baby might be at - take a look!

Kris
Subject: Can I still be pregnant?

Author:
CIERA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:50:05 05/17/06 Wed

THE LAST TIME I WAS ON HERE I TOLD YALL THAT ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD SEX ON MAY 6, 2006 MY MOST FERTILE DAY AND THE LAST TIME MY PERIOD CAME ON WAS APRIL 22, 2006 BUT IT'S NOT DUE AGAIN UNTIL A COUPLE MORE DAYS. BUT DO YOU ALL THINK I CAN BE PREGNANT? I FEEL SICK BUT I DON'T THROW UP, MY HEAD HURTS, MY SIDE HURTS,MY BREAST ARE SORE ON SOME DAYS.HOW LONG DO YOU THINK I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL I TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST? BE HONEST WITH ME DO YALL THINK THAT I CAN REALLY BE PREGNANT AND WHAT ARE SOME MORE SYMPTOMS?

Replies:
Subject: Who's my baby's father?

Author:
scorpi07
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:22:02 05/17/06 Wed

I know my subject sounds like a episode from the Maury show, but it is what it is.How soon can I found out who is my baby's father? Can I found out now while I'm currently pregnant or would I have to wait until the baby is born? If so let me know.

Replies:
Subject: may be pregnant

Author:
angela
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:09 05/16/06 Tue

Hi
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend...we use the witdrawl method but i do not belive that is totally effective from getting pregnant...I am 3 days late and all the pregnancy test say negative..i have been peeing alot and i am really moddy...i havent had spotting tho..could i be pregnant????

Replies:
Subject: *I need some help*

Author:
Heather
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:09:05 05/15/06 Mon

I haven't had a period since Feb 6th..and I have taken numerous tests and they turned out negative..however I did have a week of "LIGHT spotting" which was either light reddish pink, or brown...also, I had sex with my husband before then and I never bled lightly afterwards til a couple of days ago, and he wasnt rough or anything, just I bled lightly afterwards, it was like a blood tinged whites down there...please help. I have been going on this for months...and I wanted to go to the health department, but my husband says that they're expensive even though they're a health department.

Replies:
Subject: RU486 Kills

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:20 05/14/06 Sun

Seventh American Woman Dies From Drug-Based Abortion, FDA Meeting Reveals
Atlanta, GA (LifeNews.com) -- During a meeting of scientists and federal officials about the dangerous abortion drug RU 486 and how it has been responsible for killing six women, a Centers for Disease Control official revealed a seventh woman has died from a drug-based abortion. The seventh woman died from a drug-induced abortion but did not use the first part of the two-part RU 486 abortion drug. Clifford McDonald, a medical epidemiologist at the Centers for Disease Control, reported on the latest death and told the FDA officials and scientists at the meeting that the woman in question was given the drug misoprostol. That's the second part of the RU 486 abortion drug. The first, mifepristone, deprives the developing unborn child of the nutrition she needs to survive and the second, misoprostol, is a prostaglandin that is given to induce contractions and expel the body of the dead baby. Searle, the maker of the drug, also known as Cytotec, has repeatedly issued letters to doctors and warnings that it should not be used to produce abortions. The drug is intended to treat ulcers but abortion practitioners engage in what is known as "off-label" use because it has been found to be relatively effective in producing contractions. McDonald said the woman in question used the drug vaginally, which has been a concern in the deaths of five of the recent Ru 486 abortion drug deaths.
Subject: Can i get pregnant while having my period

Author:
Wondering and hoping
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:01:04 05/12/06 Fri

I had unprotected sex on the 5th day of my periond and have been feeling nausea for the past 2 days how possible is it for me to be pregnant and how long before i will know?

Replies:
Subject: I Hope NOT!!! :(

Author:
Jilleene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:20:02 05/12/06 Fri

Hey everyone...Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex one night and used the "pull out" method. I know this doesnt work 100% but 40-60%. Well... I started my period the NEXT day! It was normal lasting 5 days. A week afterwards i went running which i havnt ran in a LONG time and then i started getting cramps and when i whiped, there was a tiny tiny bit of blood. I experienced that every time i whiped for 2 days. Just like a very miniscule amount but it was more of a brown color. Again...a week after that, i experienced the same thing when i whiped for another 2 days. Very small amount of brown discharge, but then also a clump of clear gooey dischage along with it. I have no idea if this can be a sign of pregnancy. I havnt felt any diffrent besides the worry of possibly being pregnant. Right now.. my breasts are a little bit tender, though i should be starting my period any day now. What do YOU think are the chances that i can be pregnant? The night i had sex before my period started is the least fertile day, but i know its still a possibility. Im NEVER going to have unprotected sex again, this is a very scary moment! Someone please share their thoughts!

Replies:
Subject: HELP!?!?!

Author:
Jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:11:05 05/11/06 Thu

anyone know if you can get pregnant w/out having a period for a while?
i've been on depo on and off over the past 14 months, a total of maybe 8 out of the 14 months i was on depo. i haven't had a period since i started the shot over a year ago. my latest shot was December of 05, and before that was last May of 05. I had a light period in January 06, but none since. i had unprotected sex May the 8th, could i maybe get pregnant? im feelin a little crampy, but not sure if it's my imagination, does anyone know? im 18 by the way, so does age have a factor in it? my b/f is 21. please help.

Replies:
Subject: Threw up and now spotting...???

Author:
Melissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:59:07 05/11/06 Thu

On Sunday night I ate a late dinner and a few hours later I took my pill and went to bed as usual, but I had a bit of an upset stomach and thought that it was just because I ate a little late. About 1.5 hours later I woke up and threw up. I think I just had food poisioning because I felt fine afterwards and the next day. Monday night I took my pill and went to bed as normal. Tuesday I noticed that I spotted. This is very unusual and only has happened to me twice since I've been on the pill the last 3 years. I was wondering if my throwing up will have any affect on the affectiveness of the pill and if I need to use protection. I am in the beginning of my 2nd week of active pills. I have to finish this week and then I still have one more week before I start my period, should I be worried about the spot? Thank you for any replies.

Replies:
Subject: Someone please help me!!!

Author:
Jennie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:46:25 05/10/06 Wed

Hello, I was just wanting to ask a question and hopefully someone will beable to help me,
Anyways i was on birthcontrol pills for 1 month and 1 week and then i stopped taking them cause i am wanting to get pregnant and i had unpretected sex with my husband and he ejaculated in me twice since then and then all of a sudden i started bleeding on the third day i know its not time for my period because i just had it on april 15 not unless its just decided to come early please someone let me know thanks

Replies:
Subject: switching birth control

Author:
unsure
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:08:32 05/09/06 Tue

I have been on birth control for 9 years. I have recently (2 months) switched from othro tri cyclen to orthro tri clyclen lo. The first month everything was fine but some breast tenderness. This month I am suppose to start my period next week and I am noticing brownish discharge when wiping after the bathroom. I was wondering if this is normal or if I should be worried about something. I have switch brands and different kinds of birth control in the past and had no problems. Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem.

Replies:
Subject: PLEASE HELP

Author:
MALINDA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:49:04 05/06/06 Sat

IM 17 YEARS OLD ME AND MY BOYFRIEND BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX AND WE HAD SEX WHILE I WAS ON MY PERIOD CAN I STILL BE PREGNANT? I HAVE BEEN HAVING LOTS OF CRAMPS AND LOTS OF BACK PAIN AND I GOT MY PERIOD THIS MONTH IT WAS ONLY 3 DAYS OF LITE BLEEDING AND I ALWAYS GET IT FOR 4 TO 5 DAYS HEAVY BLEEDING. EM I PREGNANT????????????????

PLEASE HELP

Replies:
Subject: CAN I BE PREGNANT?

Author:
CIERA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:38 05/08/06 Mon

WELL CAN I ASK YALL SOMETHING? ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD SEX ON MAY 6,2006 THE MOST FERTILE DAY FOR ME TO GET PREGNANT. THE LAST TIME I HAD MY PERIOD WAS APRIL 22,2006 SO I'M GOING TO WAIT UNTIL MY NEXT PERIOD. BUT I WANT TO KNOW CAN I BE PREGNANT FROM DOING IT ON MY MOST FERTILE DAY? I NEED HELP REAL BAD PLEASE....

Replies:
Subject: HELP ME PLEASE

Author:
MO'NE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:19:00 04/27/06 Thu

I WAS OVULATING ON APRIL 24 2006 AND I HAD SEX ON APRIL 22,2006 AND THEN APRIL 25, 2006 I WAS WONDERING IS IT IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT IN BETWEEN THAT TIME. I ALSO WANTED TO KNOW CAN YOU GET PREGNANT THE DAY AFTER YOU OVULATE. PLEASE HELP

Replies:
Subject: I have a real big question!!!!!!

Author:
Liz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:28:51 05/06/06 Sat

first of all Hello!!
Ok i havent got an abortion or n e thing but
the problem is that i got my period on Feb.24,06
and since then i havent gotten it and its been like 3 mons or so?? but n e way ive done 3 preg. tests and they all
been negative and im real acurate bout my periods im scared too because im 17 yrs old n i have a 7 month old baby boy
n i really dont think i can make it w/ another 1 i mean after all the experiance about goin to the hosp because he has a virus or stayin up late when hes sick i get frustrated because my boyfriend doesnt really help me w/ him
n i feel like i have all the responsability of taking care of him. I have visited this one web site about gender predictions n it turns out that if i am preg. i would be havin a little girl By Dec. wich i love but at the same time i kno i cant do it

is it posible for preg. tests to come out negative even if the girl is pregnant?????

Replies:
Subject: im so confused

Author:
Savannah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:19:32 05/06/06 Sat

im 18 years old and im on birth control but ive been havin unprotected sex with my boyfriend. with my birth control medicine i am never late with my period n this month i am almost 2 weeks late. n lately i have been experience tenderness in my breast,bloading, stomach cramps and i am more tired now than usual. i dnt kno what to do i took n at home pregnancy test but it came out negative but i still ahvent gotton my period. what should i do?

Replies:
Subject: I think I might be PG

Author:
Julie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:02 05/05/06 Fri

A couple weeks ago My boyfriends and I had unprotected sex. I am on the pill, but I was late taking it a few times. Then I didn't take it for a week, but we used a condom then and now I'm on it again and now we don't use a condom and he just pulls out. I'm just worried about the unprotected sex, and forgetting to take the pills. Lately I've been getting lower pains like by my pelvis, and my boobs will hurt every so often but that much. I am always tired and I get dizzy and light headed. Also I've been getting bad achne. I'm not suppose to get my period until two weeks is there any way i can find out if i am? What should I do?

Replies:
Subject: need advice quick please

Author:
ashlee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:44:20 05/04/06 Thu

ok....me and my boy friend had sex about 5 weeks ago that was the last time we had sex and i have an irregular period but i usually get it the end of the month or the first week of the month i can go 45 days between periods. i usually feel crampy and mooody the normal i have been feeling menstural cramps which is normal but i have no signs of being pregnant. I have had tons of stress this past month and alot of things on my mind icluding I think about being pregnant day and night but i feel nothing like i am if anything i feel great. My boyfriend has 2 kids already and he said I should feel somethin by now but I dont i just feel overly stressed. I talked to a friend and she said that if i continue to think about it I can convince myself I am and not have a period. She said she missed a period because she had an awful amount of stress for a month for financial and family problems. I think I would have sense that I am pregnant but I honestly dont think I am I think I am lookin for reasons that arent there to say I am pregnant I honestly do not want a kid right now I am finishing college in a month and I am not ready. I f anyone has any advice or opinion please reply.
thank you

Replies:
Subject: I am trying to conceive and need help

Author:
Michelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:24:29 04/27/06 Thu

Hi, my name is Michelle and I am 19 and I have been married for a year I know I know I got married at 18 but Im mature enough, and I am in the military and so is my husband. We have been trying to get pregnant for the last 6 months or so, and I had recently got off of birth control I took depo for almost 2-3 years and in july 2004 I stopped takin them because I was in boot camp, and since then I did not get my period and in July of 2005 I took one depo shot and then afterwards I decided that I wanted a baby and in aug and sept one of my doctors told me to get on the nuva ring to get my period back and I did get my period....and in january I was bleeding for almost a month and had blood clots and I dont know if that was a miscarriage...the blood clots were a little bit bigger than the size of a dime, and since then I have been takin ovulation tests the kind from answers and me and my husband have been having sex on the days when I am most fertile, and I'm tryin to find out if I am able to conceive, we havent been able to go to the fertility clinic because there is such a long waitin list and im wondering if there is anything out there that can help me conceive faster.... I am also takin a fertility drug called ovulex and my husband is taking the ones for males amberzo or something like that so please if anyone out there knows something that can help my chances please please please let me know

Replies:
Subject: period problem

Author:
Gita
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:22:10 05/01/06 Mon

hi,

iwas receive my period everymonth regular. but couple of month i receive very little period. i have one baby.in my stomuch i very feel very heavy. so please help me. thank you.

Replies:
Subject: question

Author:
Kelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:59 04/30/06 Sun

I forgot to take my pill on friday night so i took both last nite before i went to bed. I had unprotected sex last nite and then today i have spotting. Is this because i took two pills at once? Please let me know

Replies:
Subject: Do u think its possible?

Author:
Chanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:37:56 04/30/06 Sun

Ok, so I am happily married. I have a four year old son. I just got off birth control in march. my last period was supposed to be april 2nd but I didnt start til the 5th. my period was very short only two days and verry verry light. my husband and i had sex during peak ovulation. my main question is, my boobs have been really sore the past week and i get slight waves of nausea from time to time over this past week AND i have gone through a whole jar of pnut butter. last time i was pregnant i only remember my boobs being sore(well my nipples) being sore for one day and it was a really sharp sensitive pain,this time its more subtle. i just want to know WHEN i should take a pregnancy test bc waiting to find out is killing me OH and do u think the sore nipples are a result of me being off birth control?? ( i only took it for 3 months)if anyone could give me any advice on what they think it would be helpful.. my mom thinks i am preggo

Replies:
Subject: HELP ME PLEASE

Author:
MO'NE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:45 04/30/06 Sun

HI THIS MESSAGE IS FOR KRIS THE ONE WHO IS RESPONDING TO THE MESSAGES THAT IS POSTED I WANTED TO KNOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE PREGNANT CAUSE I WANT TO BE PREGNANT AND I AM MARRIED I JUST DIDN'T PUT IT IN MY NOTE BUT I HAVE BEEN MARRIED GOING ON A YEAR NOW BUT I WANT TO BE PREGNANT I HAD TWO MISCARRIAGES BUT NOW I AM REAY AND MY BODY IS READY SO PLEASE HELP ME

Replies:
Subject: need help dont know if i could be pregnant need someone help with my questions

Author:
u
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:03:57 04/29/06 Sat

i had sex a week ago is it 2 early 2 show if i was preg done a test it says im not but could it be 2 soon

Replies:
Subject: Don't know if I'm pregnant

Author:
Sandra
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:09 04/29/06 Sat

I’m 17 years old and a year ago I got married. My husband and I have been having un protected sex for the past six months. Everything was ok but last month he came inside of me and this month I mist my period. But can it be possible for someone to maybe pregnant even do they don’t have any symptoms.

Replies:
Subject: could i be pregnant?

Author:
sharlet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:52:16 04/28/06 Fri

i had sex the day before my period and i ended up getting my period,but now i am feeling really sick and nasated and tired,i am really scared and i wont to know the possilbity that i have of being pergnant

Replies:

Author:
Ashley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:06 04/28/06 Fri

ok my boyfriend and i had sex for the first time and it was unprotected. my last period started on april 3rd and we had sex on the 15th. about a week ago i started feeling really weird. having heartburn all the time and i never get heartburn i am actually on an anti acid medicine i also feel nauseous all the time. my breasts are really sensitive one day and not the next. i also had a brown like discharge. i am not suppose to start my period till may 1st and i never have cramping or discharges before my period. I am on the pill but i missed a day and wasn't taking it correctly. i am also tired all the time no matter how much sleep i get and i have been having weird dreams lately too and it is harder for me to wake up in the morning for work. could i be pregnant?

Replies:

Author:
Leslie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:52 04/27/06 Thu

My husband and i are tryinig. i have been off the pill for three months and i even calculated my ovulation. we tried again at peak fertility and i don't start till the fifth. my nipples are very sore and i have to pee all the time sometimes i think ill wet myself in the truck. please send good thoughts my way.
Subject: help

Author:
MLO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:24:05 04/26/06 Wed

Hey I have had unprotected sex for a while now and he does everything inside. i have had weird periods or what i think are periods and they last only a 3-4 days when they used to last a full 7 days and then have it like every week for a couple weeks. but i dont know why its doing this. I get hungry all the time, am really tired, get stomach pain and back pain all the time, and my breasts are getting bigger. but i have never missed a period, but i dont know. so can you help????

Replies:
Subject: I need help dont know if i could be pregnant need someone help with my questions

Author:
Alison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:49:22 03/08/06 Wed

HEY
I need someone help i dont know if this can work but i think im pergnant but i had my preiod and it was gone that day and then i had sex for the first time. then after i started again a little bit then it went way do you tink im pergnant? i been sleeping like all the time and i never really did that much. then i just feel sick all the time . CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ??

Replies:
Subject: I have a question

Author:
Felicia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:28 04/27/06 Thu

Hello Everyone!!! I have a question!!! The last time I had my period was the first week of March! I missed my April period. I had unprotected sex on April 20,22. I want to know could I be pregnant and how soon can I check!!!
Thank You!!!
Felicia

Replies:
Subject: re- pregnant

Author:
lorraine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:23:00 04/25/06 Tue

if i had sex on the 12th and my period was due on the 17-18 and it still didnt come on what does that mean.. my b/f only got 2 strokes in before we stopped and put a condom on... but when i went to the bathroom i saw white stuff on my inner thigh .... what do u think i should do

Replies:

Author:
leslie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:58:27 04/26/06 Wed

My husband and i are tryinig. i have been off the pill for three months and i even calculated my ovulation. we tried again at peak fertility and i don't start till the fifth. my nipples are very sore and i have to pee all the time sometimes i think ill wet myself in the truck. please send good thoughts my way.
Subject: help plz

Author:
Poori
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:48 04/25/06 Tue

my frnnd has not her periods the date was on 21 april; tough 23 she had sex with her husband but she dose not want to concive as she is yet a student .how to come out of this.dose contrasecptive give a solution.plz suggest the best to be done.the date on she had sex is 19 april .is there a chance of she getting pregnant.

Replies:
Subject: what are the chances

Author:
Haley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:48 04/25/06 Tue

Hi everybody im 16, and had sex like well yesterday, and today im ovulating, we had sex all week actually, and it was all unprotected sooooooo what are the chances im pregnant??? if i had sex yesterday, and ovulated today?????please help...-

Replies:
Subject: can i be pregnant?

Author:
Mel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:09 03/21/06 Tue

I had protected sex last feb 18, that time i was on my last days of my monthly period. it's feb 21 now and i haven't had my period. last time i had it was feb 13-feb19. he used 2 condoms. is there a chance that i could be pregnant? i'd been really stressing out about this for the last 2 weeks now. i need some help. thank you

Replies:
Subject: Period during pregnancy

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:19 04/18/06 Tue

Hi,
I have my period on the 9th April 2006 and it take 1 fullday heavy period and after that it is stop. Normally im having 2 days heavy period and 4 days brown spot only. Is it possible if i getting pregnant?

Replies:
Subject: help me

Author:
jamie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:25 04/22/06 Sat

I had'nt had sex in over a year. I went to a convention for work on 4/17. A big group of us hung out every evening. and on 4/20/06 we went out to a bar for our last night together. I ended up having sex with this guy and did not use anything. I am not on birth control and the date of the first day of my last period was 4/8 how likely is it that i am pregnant? He did not pull out. I have 2 kids from my previous marriage that I had no trouble getting pregnant but there was sex on a regular basis then.

Replies:
Subject: other group

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:30 04/23/06 Sun

I'm having trouble getting the right link but here's the group. You'll have to cut and paste
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unplanned_pregnancy_help/
Subject: two yahoo groups to join for support and advice

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:28:03 04/23/06 Sun

I just wanted to let everyone know about the two groups for unplanned pregnancy that you can join for support and advice.
This one is for 12-20 year olds http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pregnant_teen_support/

anyone--

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unplanned_pregnancy_help/

Subject: implantation bleeding & cramping

Author:
S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:38 04/21/06 Fri

Hello! I'm not sure if this is the place to go for this, but I'll try. I'm just looking for some information on implantation bleeding- my last period ended 3/26 (began around the 22nd most likely, I don't remember) and the next is due pretty much right now. Between 4/8 and 4/11 there were a few times when there's a slight possibility (but pretty unlikely) of conception having occurred. Usually I have cramps for a couple days before my period starts, and I started feeling mild, strange cramps on 4/18 or 4/19 until yesterday. They were pretty much constant and didn't FEEL like normal premenstrual cramps, and then yesterday there was the tiniest bit of dried blood... the weird cramps have gone but I still have the feeling that my period will start at any time, which my mom says she felt for the first month or so of her pregnancies. So, the question is, does implantation bleeding or the cramps felt in early, early pregnancy feel the same as menstrual cramps? Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: i think im preagnant

Author:
baby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:56 04/21/06 Fri

actually im preanant now.what should i do?where should i go 4 check up?coz im young.im still 18 years old.

Replies:
Subject: Pregnant?

Author:
Sonia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:35:09 02/25/06 Sat

Hey everyone, well I am 19 years old and my husband is 28 and have been trying for a child. My period was supposed to come on 2-21-2006, and it is now 2-25-2006 and I haven't gotten my period. We had un-protected sex around February 10th-14th. I just took my first home pregnancy test this morning and the results came out positive. Should I re-test again at home? Or see a doctor A.S.A.P? Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: alone and pregnant

Author:
Layla
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:22 04/18/06 Tue

I'm 27 years old. I have 2 kids from previous relationships. (I'm still married. I haven't seen him in over a year and a half.) Last summer, I met a guy that I thought I clicked with. Everything was lovely until he started acting different. Next thing I know I'm pregnant. Then, after I turned 4 months pregnant, this guy abandoned me. I'm 38 weeks pregnant now. He called me @2 and a half weeks ago to give me a number where I can reach him when I have the baby. I feel that I have no worth to him. How could he care about just the baby and not the mother, too. Anyway, 3 nights ago he got stabbed over some new girl that he had started seeing. He got stabbed in his heart and lung among other places. He almost died. I was told by his sister that he wanted to see me and talk to me. I thought maybe he had came around to getting himself together. However, I talked to him and he doesn't seem so anxious to see me now. He's treating me like I'm just another number in my opinion. He seems only concerned with the baby. My emotions are going crazy. What should I do? Should I even go see him?

Replies:
Subject: i think im preagnant

Author:
Becky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:27 04/05/06 Wed

my boyfrien and i had sex the week before my period. now im almost on two weeks of delay. i think im preagnant. is it possible? or should i wait longer? how long does your period delay(if it does) after your first time because it was my first time having sex. please im really worried because im only 16. why else could my period have delay? and if im still having sex with my period delaying, can it delay even more

Replies:
Subject: Who?

Author:
eunique
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:02 04/15/06 Sat

My period comes on the 8th of every month. I had unprotected sex with 1 guy on feb 25th, my period came on march 8th as usual and i've took 2 pregancy tests just to be sure and it was negative. I had sex with another guy unprotected march 27th. I took another pregancy test to be sure on april 6th and it was negative. My period did not come on april 8th like it suppose to so i took another test april 13th and it was positive. Is it that possible to detect pregnancy that early (march 27th) or could it be from feb 25th

Replies:
Subject: question.

Author:
Jon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:46 04/14/06 Fri

ok yes im male. but i have a girlfriend. and this is the first time we had sex together. i just wanted some suggestions from other females. i dont really have other females freinds.

ok so we had unpretected sex. stupid i know. i took it out before i cam. sorry i had to say it like that. she is on the pill. she is on the pill. she hasnt had her period yet. and she keeps telling me she is fine. (i actually forget when we had sex.) i dont wanna put any strees on her. im just really nervus that she could be or could not be pregnant. should i trust her that shes not pregnant?

Replies:
Subject: brown discharge after period?

Author:
ann...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:39:32 04/13/06 Thu

I am 16 years old and i always have regular periods. I have a boyfriend i have been with for a year now, we have sex alot (everyday) and never have used a condom! (pretty stupid yea) anyways i was on birthcontrol for a few months then stopped for a week about 4 weeks ago or so then started my period it lasted 6 days and then 2 days later i have been having dark brown discharge it doesnt stink or itch or sting but its alot of discharge i havent had a tampon in because i will go hours without discharge then i will suddenly have alot alot of discharge and i have never had discharge except once after my period but it was just old blood! this isnt like that time its alot of discharge! when i was on my period me and my boyfriend had sex also! i told my mother about the discharge and she said it was just old blood then yesturday i showed her my panties and she said she had no idea and she would call the doctor to make me an appointment but i told her no just incase its nothing big. i need some advice on what it would be??? please help me thank u

Replies:
Subject: Why I cant get pregnant again

Author:
Neisha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:42:16 03/29/06 Wed

my husband and i already have one child that is 6yrs old and will be 7 this yr. we have been trying to get pregnant this last yr no sucess yet. is there a problem now

Replies:
Subject: bleeding after sex and period not untill next week

Author:
soscaredjess
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:41:58 04/12/06 Wed

i had sex on sunday and it was tuesday and i started bleeding not alot just a little and it is still happeing and it is scaring me i dont know what to do.my period isnt for another week and i have all the sings that i usually have before starting i just dont know what to do..help please

Replies:
Subject: am i pregnant

Author:
Katie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:37 04/12/06 Wed

hello.... ok ok i have had unprotected sex i just got off my period about a week ago and i have to pee lots my breasts are tender i dont feel like eating i am rather tired all the time and sometimes i get really hot and dont know why but heres the catch my boyfriend has mono a little while ago are these just some weird symptoms of that please help me!! i hate not uderstanding

Replies:
Subject: Pregnant?

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:27 04/07/06 Fri

my question is this.. I am on birth control pills.. started my pack after a blood test showed i was not pregnant. would have been in the middle of my cycle, about 16 days after my last AF.. well i had sex 11 days later.. had a withdrawel bleed about 17 days after that but it was light, however it lasted for 6 days.. what is the chance that i am pregnant.. took hpt yesterday that was negative.

Replies:
Subject: Am I Pregnant?

Author:
Jody
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:40 04/11/06 Tue

I stopped taking birth control after the first week of the pack on Feb 25, because I was getting sharp pains in my leg and my blood pressure was elevated. On Feb 28, I got what I assume to be breakthrough bleeding. I did not have sex all month until March 22, but my boyfriend and I used a condom. On April 3, I started having very light bleeding. I too pregnancy tests on March 31, April 5, and April 8. All of them have been negative. Could I still be pregnant? I don't really know when my period should be due since I stopped taking the pill and got breakthrough bleeding. I'd appreciate any advice at all. Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: i THINK AM PREGNANT

Author:
REINA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:01:19 04/11/06 Tue

HI AM 19 YRS. OLD AND I JUST WANTED TO ASK IF I MISSED MY PERIOD FOR A MONTH IN A HALF DOES THAT MEAN AM PREGNANT? LATELY I BEEN FEELING TIRED AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP. I NEVER MISSED MY PERIOD OR COMES LATE...AM WORRIED...

Replies:
Subject: i think im pregnant

Author:
Melissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:04:11 04/10/06 Mon

im 3 weeks late on my period i took a blood pregnancy test but it came out negative whats happening is something wrong with me?

Replies:
Subject: I wanna get pregnant but its not happening

Author:
Toni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:55 04/07/06 Fri

Ok I started birthcontrol about a week ago and I been taking them daily but I read that if you don't take them on schedule(On time)it ups your risk in getting pregnant.Well last nite I had sex with my partner and he nutted inside.When I wiped all the sperm didn't come out but it was cool.So if I keep using birthcontrol and I would be pregnant will it kill the fetus?

Replies:
Subject: Could I be pregnant? Please help! Sheena

Author:
Sheena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:43:09 04/09/06 Sun

I had sex with a guy about a month ago. My periods are abnormal and it has been awhile since my last period. He used 2 condoms, checked both of them to make sure nothing happened half way through and then a minute or so later pulled out before he finished. He also took them off when we were through to make sure they were still intact and they were. Could I be pregnant? I am worrying so much about it. Please help! Thank you.

Replies:
Subject: going crazy

Author:
Mylene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:08 03/28/06 Tue

Hi my name is Mylene im 20 yrs old, and i jst wanna say im so worried right now coz' dis past few weeks March 12, 2006, i had unprotected sex with my Boyfriend,but he do is he comes outside,not inside of mhe, do i still hve a chance to get predgnant for doing dat? even dou he didn't come inside mhe?(widrowal?) and one more thing i hve iregular period, and like dis month i dont hve my period and its almost end of the month now, now i dont know wat to think coz im so woried coz i dont know if im pregnant im scared to take a test and i have some symtoms of pregnant.

Plz give mhe some advice! thanks ohh by the way right now mhe and my Bf are no longer dating, coz of some issue! well nywys hope u will give mhe some advice about my problems.

mylene

Replies:
Subject: pregnant and on the brink of suicide

Author:
Jade
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:09:49 02/20/06 Mon

I am writing because I just don't know what to do anymore. I am 25 years old and already have 1 child who is 21 months. I am going through a very hard time with my boyfriend and it just seems like it is going nowhere. I don't have a job at the moment because I like being at home with my child and when I do work I feel like it is pointless because it all goes to a babysitter. This is our main thing that my boyfriend and I fight about because we are struggling financially. We just had our car reposesed because we couldn't make the payments. I have no self-esteem and my boyfriend calls me lazy because I don't have a job, which makes me very depressed(especially cause I'm pregnant and have many mood swings. I am now 14 weeks and still have not told any of my family because they're not supportive at all. They would all tell me that I have made a very stupid mistake to have another baby which I think they might be right but personally I don't think I could have an abortion and really don't want to. But I just don't know what to do. In my first pregnancy my baby was born with a condition called Pierre Robin Sequence and had a cleft palate. She couldn't be put on her back at all because her tongue would fall back into her throat and block her airway. And she had to be tube fed aswell when she was young. We were in the hospital for a month when she was born. When we got out I was living at my mothers bcause we were having financial problems again and when I walked in my mom told me we couldn't stay there anymore because my brother didn't want us there and he made my mom's mortgage payments for her. We had no money and nowhere else to go and we got thrown on the streets. Not to mension not once did my family come to visit us at the hospital or even call me to ask how I was doing. I am very depressed and feel like I'm on the brink of suicide. I would appreciate anyones opinion.

Replies:
Subject: A Missed period and a Pregnancy Test being done

Author:
Catherine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:17:23 03/02/06 Thu

Hi my period date falls on the 26th and i have got my menstrual cycle delayed by 5 days, out of inpatience i took a self pregnancy test at home on the 33rd day and i found the result as negative.I have still not got my period either, Do i have a chance of getting concieved?
When should a self pregnancy test be done for the exact results?Kindly let me know

Replies:
Subject: Trying to concieve

Author:
Heather
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:29 03/30/06 Thu

well, i've been trying for 3 years, i had one miscarraige over a year ago, my doctor said my i have high insulin levels, i'm on glucophage, i was just wondering why it helped me get pregnant before (with no luck) and why i can't get pregnant again? i'm considering clomid, what do you think?

Replies:
Subject: I am pregnant and how am i going to tell my boyfriend

Author:
Ana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:44 03/30/06 Thu

I'm Pregnant and i don't know how to tell my boyfriend that i am? and i don't wanna be pregnant i have so much going for me right now iam in college and working and its just not time for a baby and i really need help on how to figure out how to tell my boyfriend that iam pregnant with his child and i don't know how he is going to react towards it!~! so please help me!

Replies:
Subject: pregnancy

Author:
Clorissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:00 03/28/06 Tue

can u become pregnant if sperm falls on the labia during pull out

Replies:
Subject: going crazy

Author:
Lisa May
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:14:16 03/28/06 Tue

I started my period on oct 11th and had sex on the 15th and the 21st of oct,with someone else both times we had sex his penis went limb. I was thinking that i was pergent and told the father of my other two childern, and we had sex on or around the 29th of oct, would he be the father of my child?

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5] ]

Back to the Abortion Alternatives Main Site

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.