VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Tuesday, December 12, 04:17:44pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

http://johnthaw.topcities.com/images/Thaw

Why not be the first to try out our new John Thaw live chat room?

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

This forum is a courtesy of JOHN THAW 1942-2002

Subject: Where's Janet?

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 11, 09:33:14am

Was wondering where Janet is, as i've not heard from her via email for ages, and as i'm the one who sends her updates on what's coming out via dvd, i usually hear from her when there is anything John related in the list. I know she said to me that she puts the info on here when she's had it confirmed, well i'm one of the people who helps her with her research into what's coming out on dvd, mind though i do tend to send her every dvd release in the uk so tends to take her several minutes to get thought them all.
Regards Richard
Replies:
Subject: New Newspaper Article on Sheila

Author:
Leila
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 11, 11:08:10am

Hi All

Just got back to Nottingham and on my first vist onto google news found this.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/books/how-hancock-learned-to-move-on-1598178.html

Enjoy all

Love Leila x
Subject: Sheila's filming.

Author:
Leila
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 08, 03:07:23pm

Hey all,

just found this newspaper cliping via the google news. enjoy.

http://www.cambstimes.co.uk/content/cambstimes/news/story.aspx?brand=CATOnline&category=NewsCambs&tBrand=HertsCambsOnline&tCategory=newslatestCAT&itemid=WEED08%20Jan%202009%2009%3A57%3A00%3A920

love

Leila
Replies:
Subject: CORRECTION!

Author:
Theresa H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 03, 09:48:20pm

OOPS! I just want to correct my earlier message re John's Birthday anniversary. John would have been 67 on 3rd January 2009. NOT 66 as I put in my original message.

I feel a bit bad about getting that wrong, but I was still thinking I was in 2008 you see! Got to get used to this new year.

Cheers all
Theresa H
Replies:
Subject: Remembering John on his Birthday Anniversary

Author:
Theresa H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 03, 02:17:18am

Hi Everyone
Well today it's already January 3rd in Australia - while you're all still asleep! So I want to say that I'm particularly thinking of John Thaw today on the 66th anniversary of his Birthday on January 3rd 1942.

Here's to you John and I'll be watching 'Into the Blue' and 'Killer Waiting' and maybe 'Lonliness of the Long Distance Runner' today and tonight in memory of you. I hope some of you other fans can do the same. My feelings also go out to John's family on this day.

Also Janet from Manchester asked me to let everyone know that she is not happy that she is for the first time, not able to put any message on the Forum for John's birthday. She'll also be watching Killer and Blue on the 3rd, her time.

JAnet's computer has now completely died and she asked me to apologise on her behalf for not being able to keep in touch with other fans online - or to be able to research more information on John for the Forum. She is now slowing saving to get a new PC but doesn't know when she can be online again.

Those of you who know Janet will understand just how devastating it is for her to not have her computer as that was her main mode of communication with the outside world! Anyway, I keep in touch with Janet by phone and will pass on any new info or interesting chat from the Forum to her.
Cheers
Theresa H
Australia
Replies:
Subject: Happy New Year

Author:
Leila
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 31, 03:16:52pm

Hey Everyone,

I am about to head out to spend New Year with my mates, so HAPPY NEW YEAR, may 2009 been better than 2008!!!

Hope you are all having a good time, see you all in the new year!

Love Leila xx
Replies:
Subject: Brand New Morse Story by Colin Dexter !!!

Author:
PK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 29, 04:18:22am

What a wonderful present for all of us !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1101106/Morse-And-The-Mystery-Of-The-Drunken-Driver--one.html
Replies:
Subject: Christmas Greetings from Theresa

Author:
Theresa H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 23, 11:56:27pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2009 to all my Forum friends. Christmas greetings to you Joe too and your family and thanks for keeping the John Thaw website alive for another year!
Also if any of John Thaw's family are looking in, I hope you all have wonderful time together at Christmas and all the best for 2009.
Folks, Janet and I have been talking about our John watching over the holiday period and this is what we've come up with:
For Christmas/Boxing Day - if watching tele = A Year in Provence Christmas Episode and HOme to Roost Christmas episode. Janet is also watching John and Dennis in Morecambe and Wise.
For the anniversary of John's Birthday on Jan 3rd, between us we'll be watching Killer Waiting and Into the Blue. Has anyone else any ideas of what they want to watch - especially on the 3rd? Love to hear your thoughts.
Leila I was sorry to hear about you being attacked! You ARE in the wars this year! I hope you are recovering okay. Sandra that sounds like a fun time with your kids.
Well all the best to you all and I look forward to catching up with you all next year. Janet also asks me to send her Christmas and New Year greetings to everyone. Not only is her lively kitten keeping her from her computer, but now here computer is playing silly buggers when she DOES have a chance to get on to it!

Cheers!
Theresa H (Australia)
Replies:
Subject: Happy Xmas

Author:
Leila
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 12:11:18pm

Hi All

I would just like to wish you all a Happy xmas. I am heading home to Manchester for the xmas period, good thing really as I was attacked at work this weekend and I am suddenly glad for the time Off, (I must add i am fine, even though i have bruising my my throat and shoulder, where my female attacker hit me.)

Hope you all have a lovely time! Eat, Drink and Be Merry!

Love
Leila x
Subject: Hey everyone

Author:
Leila
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 06, 07:15:32pm

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would put up a message,

Sandra just read that you are having great fun with your kids, sounds wonderful. Beats writing my essay on crime and the media. I am also writing my disseration which is taking over my life! i get my first set of marks back on Monday which i am rather scared about.

I've been writing my essay today with the TV on managed to catch an episode of Morse on ITV3, the way through the woods. as alwaus it was grea to see John on telly, even if i had to do my typing in the adverts!!

Love Leila x
Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.