VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

Illinois Pageant Information
Do you love pageants as much as we do? Join us in talking about everything pageant related going on in Illinois.
Get information on pageant expos, coaches, photographers, make up artists, hair stylists and wardrobe. Buy and sell pageant related items and services. Promote your pageant, yourself or your platform. This is the ILLINOIS Pageants Board!

This is not the "PERSONAL ATTACKS ON CONTESTANTS, TITLEHOLDERS AND DIRECTORS" board. People have opinions and we encourage you to share them. However, if your opinion and subsequently your comment posting serves no purpose other than to cause distress, also known as BULLYING, then you will be banned from posting. There are two or three people currently posting whose comments are not insightful or helpful. Commenting of this nature will not be tolerated. That being said, this is also not the "YOU ARE THE MOST FABULOUS PERSON WHO EVER LIVED" board and it's possible you will read things said about you or someone you love that you do not like and don't want shared. If you believe a comment has been made about you that is libelous, please contact me and we can discuss the issue.

We're reading a lot of heated comments regarding the Miss Illinois pageant. We encourage everyone to speak openly and honestly about their experiences, everyone has an opinion. However, in the interest of good sportsmanship, or good pageantryship, let's keep the comments free of cattiness and petty jealousy. Thank you!

To post pictures on the forum you will need to use a little bit of HTML. Start by typing < followed by img src then an = followed by " then enter the information of where the photograph is located. Most of the time it will look like something like this http//: www. IL Pageant Queens . jpg but without the spaces. After you enter the address then type another " and > We've received a few emails from pageant beginners about what to wear and where to shop for pageant clothes. I'd rather let the IL pageant community answer these questions on the board so everyone can benefit from the knowledge.
ILLINOIS Pageants Board for Teen, Miss, Ms and Mrs

Subject: Top 5 predictions for teen and miss at state?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:22:26 05/13/14 Tue

Replies:

Subject: Any suggestions for photographers for a headshot? For Miss IL USA!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:52 05/06/14 Tue

Replies:

Subject: ILLINOIS UNITED STATES

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:03:03 05/02/14 Fri

I see Illinois & Indiana had their pageant together. Who's the director? I am thinking about entering my daughter next year, but I see Illinois only did Miss and Ms. Indiana has Teens, though. The Indiana Miss looks familiar but I don't recognize the Illinois girl.
Replies:

Subject: Anyone know who is competing this weekend at Miss Illinois United States ?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:30:29 04/20/14 Sun

Replies:

Subject: 2014 MISS IL LOCAL TITLE HOLDERS SO FAR

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:47:19 04/20/14 Sun

Central Illinois Kaitlyn Wehr
Springfield Falynn Lannert
River to River Caitlin Robb
Southern Illinois Natalie Schmidt
Metropolis Haley McCaslin
Northern Suburbs Laura Lake
Kankakee County Kourtney Turner
Southern Sweetheart Crystal Davis
Shawnee Sweetheart Kayla Power
Marion Main Street Emily Travis
Metro East Dairyn Tye
Replies:

Subject: Van Bros takes over Illinois!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:02 04/20/14 Sun

Am I missing something? Do I need to buy my dress from Bridal Elegance instead of The Pageant Room this year? A lot of good news flying around the internet lately!
Replies:

Subject: Full Illinois International 2014 Results

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:20 04/20/14 Sun

Miss Illinois Teen International 2014 - Camille Paddock
1st RU - Jessica Kumpula

Miss Illinois International 2014 -Jessica Jacksa
1st RU - Melissa Zeiman
2nd RU - Erin Baynes
3rd RU - Lynzi Misuraca

Mrs Illinois International 2014 - Randi Moxi
1st RU - Dena Porter
2nd RU - Holly Torbeck
3rd RU - Brittany Antos

Illinois International Junior Teen 2014 - Olivia Venkus

Pageantry Sprit Award-Jennifer Dosch
Photogenic-Ashley Reid
Congeniality- Nina Franklin

Teen
Fashion-Emily Deichmann
Fitness-Camille Paddock
Gown-Jessica Kumpula

Miss
Fitness-Melissa Zeman
Fashion-Erin Baynes
Gown-Jessica Jacksa

Mrs
Fitness-Holly torbeck
Gown-Brittany Antos

Jr Teens IL Intl
Photogenic-Olivia Venkus
Replies:

Subject: Pageants

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:58 04/20/14 Sun

Looking for dresses for a party in NYC. Any suggestions as to wear to get those one of kind, beautiful gowns. I want something special. I recently watch a pageant and I thought for sure that coming to this board would bring me some suggestions. I live in Chicago. Throw all suggestions at me.
Replies:

Subject: Can we talk about the actual production of the show? Awful.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:20:09 04/16/14 Wed

First of all, the hosts were a tragedy. Seriously, did they rehearse at all? Then, no stage decor, music was louder than the microphone, the currents were completely lost. Ladies, the audience shouldn't see/hear the cues. The directors should not be the emcees! Hang it up ladies! The girl in the smallest black dress ever was leaning against the wall during crowning. Maybe if the directors weren't so busy rigging the pageant, stupidly bantering with each other, and jerking off the hair person, they would notice what a shit show their pageant was. Can I have my $25 back?
Replies:

Subject: Results from FB

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:57:21 04/05/14 Sat

Miss Gem City/Quincy results

Preteen...Neely Humphrey (Vocal)
Teen Kira Eidson (vocal)
Miss Gem City Melinh Nguyen (piano)
Miss Quincy Celeste Neimann (?)

Miss Blackhawk Valley Ariel Beverly (?)
Replies:

Subject: Did anyone go to the Pageant on March 30th? How were the girls?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:07:32 04/02/14 Wed

Replies:

Subject: My daughter wants to compete in the Teen division of Illinois United States. Anyone know who the teen title holder is? Or anything about the pageant? There's very limited info and virtually no photos on their website. Any help is appreciated!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:29:11 03/31/14 Mon

Replies:

Subject: FROM THE MOD: Someone is doing their best to shut down the board. Sorry for the inconvenience. We can only do so much with the tools Voy gives us to combat this nonsense.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:26:53 03/29/14 Sat

Replies:

Subject: Have you seen the discussion on the Bubble Board regarding our Miss CA? What do you think? Has she gotten fillers?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:11:09 03/28/14 Fri

Replies:

Subject: Just in!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:47:18 03/28/14 Fri

IL Galaxy 2014 Results

Miss Teen IL - Rachel Janovsky
Miss IL - Sylvia Leszanczuk
Ms IL - Wendy Harper
Mrs IL - Sandra Marsteller
Replies:

Subject: Does anybody else think Lexie Atkins is a hot mess? What ere they thinking?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:05:03 03/28/14 Fri

Replies:

Subject: Appointed titles

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:41:35 03/26/14 Wed

Is Miss Central DC Sweetheart a local prelim pageant? Or an appointed title?
Replies:

Subject: Illinois International

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:11:42 03/25/14 Tue

Any word on who is competing this year?
Replies:

Subject: I came to this site to get more information about pageants.My youngest daughter wants to compete at large in Miss America Outstanting Teen? She is 14. However, I am finding that this is quite expensive. I had a serious conversation with my friend who currently is the mother of a titleholder who explained all the costs. She said some nice things about the pageant, but agreed that is a very expensive with all the extra cost that come after the title. Please for all of you out there that are involved in pageants. Why do you do it? Do you get more benefit than the expenditure from being in pageants? I really would like my daughter to compete next year, but if the cost is over $1000 to win less than this is scholarship money. Maybe it is better to put the money in the bank for College. Help me with your thoughts! Thanks!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:25 03/25/14 Tue

Replies:

Subject: What's up with Miss IL??

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:58:24 03/24/14 Mon

Miss Illinois' appearances haven't been updated since October. Anyone know why that is???

I just read Miss IL's blog and it sounds like she is spending her time going to Retirement Centers. That is great because the elderly is a part of her platform. But, I don't think many nursing homes or retirement centers would pay to have her make an appearance.

Over the years, it seems Miss IL makes the majority of her monies speaking at schools. Last couple years she has been speaking on not texting and driving for State Farm. Is that still an Miss IL thing?
Replies:

Subject: FROM THE MOD: I took down a post tonight alleging the blacklisting of judges. The comment and subsequent reply went beyond speculation and gossip and made claims that do not appear to be substantiated or corroborated. If someone who was a former volunteer and now finds herself or himself now banned from judging would like to post her or his firsthand experiences in an "IT HAPPENED TO ME" type discussion then we'll let that stay on the forum. I also want to reiterate, having opinions and posting opinions always OK. However, when you make statements that attempt to present conjecture as truth, those posts will be taken down. This board was never intended to be the JUICY PAGEANT GOSSIP SCANDAL page. Thank you!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:09 03/23/14 Sun

Replies:

Subject: I want to post something, but don't want to start personal attacks against contestants, but I do want to bring up or ask "Who dresses the girls in Illinois?" I do not think they are dressed classy at all. They are very trendy, but the Teen is wearing the shortest outfit to the gala and she looks like a Miss and the Miss looks like she is dressed to go to a club and trying to be sexy. I will have to search Mallory Hagan's outfits and Rachel Wyatt's outfits because I just feel as a Mother with very young daughters that we should be putting it out there just to be trendy. I think the girls should be dressed better for MAOT. Some of the other States girls are dressed so Fabulous and lovely and not showing as much skin.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:53 03/20/14 Thu

Replies:

Subject: Apparently the Illinois International system doesn't want strong African American women/girls competing.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:55 03/18/14 Tue

Replies:

Subject: Illinois Pageant Preliminary

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:21:48 03/18/14 Tue

photo champaignprelim.jpg

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Thank you for posting on the ILLINOIS Pageants voy board!
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.