VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:43:37 07/08/17 Sat
Author: THE HIGHWAYMAN ( HOH )
Author Host/IP: fl-71-55-192-15.dhcp.embarqhsd.net / 71.55.192.15
Subject: Re: So what's everyone up to?
In reply to: GL 's message, "So what's everyone up to?" on 10:46:08 06/19/17 Mon

In the 1:1 World I've gone back to driving for an Auto Auction that I drove for years ago . And it's been a blast !!!!!!!!!! I'd had the honor of being able to drive everything from LEXUS 460'S , AND 470's , my favorite SUV's to almost every type of other car out there , and they PAY me to do it !!!!!! :-)

I'm in the same boat as everybody else when it come to 1/6th scale stuff . I wish that DRAGON had stepped up to the plate , and added 21st CT to their lineup . HASBRO didn't give a damn either way about 21st CT IMHO . Why ? Because HASBRO made millions , and millions more off of their other toys , and games than they ever made off of the JOES .

I've been collecting 1/6 scale stuff for just short of twenty two years , and since I started out setting up squads , platoons etc. I've got a whole lot of guys , and gals to redo , set up new dioramas , with and such .

To say that I've been loyal to 21st CT since DAY ONE is a fact Jack ! :-) . I went thru a bad spell , awhile back and sold a lot of my 1/6 Scale 21st CT stuff . When I finsally had some extra $$$$$$$$$$ . and a chance to buy either a DRAGON SHERMAN or another 21st CT STUART the STUART won hands down .

I DID make some incredible finds at a local GOODWILL store though . A near mint NEW BRIGHT SSR pickup , and a later model HUMMER . It cost under $20.OO for the pair of them .

On MEMORIAL DAY I found something really meant a lot to me , a 1/72 scale replica , still in the box of JOHN GLEN'S F86F SABRE JET . The planes nickname was the MIG MAD MARINE , he was , and is one of this Country's greatest Hero's of all time .

THE HIGHWAYMAN ( HOH )

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.