VoyForums

Wed December 12, 2018 05:37:15Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:20:47 02/05/03 Wed
Author: ΜικΜαQ:TheΣxpressionist of Κa†a¢lÿzm
Author Host/IP: lah-m708-mac26.tees.ac.uk / 152.105.146.187
Subject: Loving the style you write with and the content you covered here...the ryme scheme was hot and switched up nicely too. You also killed it with the wordplay...Very nice post , Peace
In reply to: Pathologist "The Catalyst of ELOHEIM!" 's message, "Hear go a sick ass KEYSTYLE SEE IF YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES.. and Blueprint and VISION if you still around I got something to say to you both.." on 00:09:50 02/05/03 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• yo read this earlier too....nice ass key sonn....content was good for reals...luv how ya flip ya lines and switchin ya rhymes scheme.....gotta admit though, ya did have me a lil lost in places wit the content...maybe it's cuz i'm tired as hell...but i caught most of it....enough to know this was nice thought-provokin, intellectual shit.....good shit though Path, stay up, peace! (NT) -- J£:The®ealist of Κa†a¢lÿzm, 10:16:57 02/05/03 Wed

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.