VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:39:02 02/22/14 Sat
Author: mj
Subject: I tweeted an alternate name for the show could be: 'Mammoni in the Middle' or maybe the 'Muddle' -- haha!
In reply to: The Chief 's message, "I have two concerns. 1) the title. They dam* well better change the name of that dam* show! And 2) we know how Hollywood loves it's "man's man" characters (NOT!!!), so I'm afraid they will play if for laughs and make him just another anachronistic butt of hipster jokes." on 00:49:58 02/22/14 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> If they even just left out the word and called it "Here's Your Family," that would be better. -- Deemus, 14:01:52 02/22/14 Sat [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> I agree. Here's Your Family would be just fine. I don't see why they need that word in the title. -- JJ Ronda, 23:23:40 02/22/14 Sat [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.